That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz XVI: Boons Ahoy! - [END]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz XVI:

Boons Ahoy!

A 15 player Classic BooneyToonz game!

Introduction

The BooneyToonz series was created to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in the old Normal queue. My goal with all BooneyToonz games was to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics, however with the change of Normal game guidelines in 2018, this meant the BooneyToonz series would no longer stay true to itself within the Normal queue.

However, the concept of guidelines within a game adds another layer to the game, and my goal is to push that idea to its maximum limits. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a more normalized game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. I have mimicked and tweaked the old Normal queue guidelines, and added some twists to it to give it a more personalized feel, and allow myself, and potentially other mods who'd like to run a BooneyToonz game, to show our creativity.

()_+_)
Boonskiies
()_-_)

*For more information on what a BooneyToonz game is, check out the BooneyToonz Discussion thread.

Player List
  1. TemporalLich
  2. Theta Alpine
  3. Doctor Drew
  4. Ranger
  5. Malakittens
    Kitty Trauma Team (Malakittens + Kuribo)

6. WhemeStar
  7. Save The Dragons
    Here There Be Dragons (Save The Dragons + Cephir)

8. Frogs (Alisae + SirCakez)
  9. Emperor flippyNips
    zoro

10. Enchant
  11. Not_Mafia
    NorwegianBoyEE

12. Klick
  13. Firebringer
  14. Students of Prudence (RH9 + furtiveglance)
  15. Peregrine

Living Players

Spoiler:

Doctor Drew
Frogs
Not_Mafia
Klick

Walked the Plank

Students of Prudence
, faded
Day 1
, was a
Town 4-shot Split Gunsmith.

Theta Alpine
, died
Night 1
, was a
Mafia Goon.

Whemestar
, died
Night 1
, was a
Town Privateer
Ranger
, faded
Day 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Firebringer
, died
Night 2
, was a
Town Inventor
TemporalLich
, retreated
Day 3
, was a self-aligned
Kraken
Emperor flippyNips
, faded
Day 3
, was a
Town 1-shot Novice Weak Fruit Vendor Superstar.

Enchant
, died
Night 3
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Peregrine
, faded
Day 4
, was a
Mafia Informed Ascetic 3-shot Complex Fruit Vendor.

Save The Dragons
, faded
Day 5
, was a
Town Night 3 StickyFruit Vendor

Enchant
, died
Night 5
, was a
Town 1-shot Tracker, 1-shot Vigilante.

Important Links

Prologue
Chapter 1
Vote Count 1.01
Vote Count 1.02
Vote Count 1.03
Vote Count 1.04
Vote Count 1.05
Vote Count 1.06
Vote Count 1.07
Vote Count 1.08
Vote Count 1.09
Day 1 Ends

Chapter 2
Vote Count 2.01
Vote Count 2.02
Vote Count 2.03
Vote Count 2.04
Vote Count 2.05
Vote Count 2.06
Vote Count 2.07
Day 2 Ends

Chapter 3
Vote Count 3.01
Vote Count 3.02
Vote Count 3.03
Vote Count 3.04
Vote Count 3.05
Vote Count 3.06
Vote Count 3.07
Vote Count 3.08
Day 3 Ends

Chapter 4
Vote Count 4.01
Vote Count 4.02
Vote Count 4.03
Vote Count 4.04
Day 4 Ends

Chapter 5
Vote Count 5.01
Vote Count 5.02
Vote Count 5.03
Day 5 Ends

Chapter 6
Vote Count 6.01
Vote Count 6.02

Checklist

Scum day talk?
Yes.
Multitasking?
Yes.
Does flavor have an effect?
Semantics.
Unique Mechanic?
No.
New Mutations?
Undisclosed.
Multiball?
No.
Third Party?
Undisclosed.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:45 pm, edited 33 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been faded or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been faded.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A
Fade
will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Fade to end the Day with no elimination (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. It’s fine. However, abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie:

41] At least one person will receive this PM.

Welcome, [insert player name here], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the
Lustful Flavor
have been eliminated and there is at least one member of
Capn' Boonie's Crew
alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat May 13, 2023 4:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. While a lot of these coincide with the Normal Queue, roles that have repeatedly shown up in BooneyToonz will show up here as well.

*If there is an unfamiliar role not found in the Wiki, check out the BooneyToonz Role Glossary.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Enchantress, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Magical Fairy, Messenger, Motion Detector, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Renegade, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, StickyFruit Vendor, Superstar, Symbiotic, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer, Hunter/Hunted, Light/Dark Fairy

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Inverted, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are public roles, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable per game-- if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Swashbuckler
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If they are in a PT, and exactly one person targets them, that player will be killed. If they are not in a PT, you will die.

Buccaneer
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If that person is being targeted with an action, you will be targeted instead. If the action was a kill action, you die taking down your killer.

Interdimensional Traveler
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. Their action will now be delayed until the next night phase, and they will not be informed of this. They will still be able to use an action the following night, but they will be unable to discern results of actions if the same ability is used.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Role PM's are about to be sent out.

When 11/15 of them are confirmed, I will begin the game.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat May 13, 2023 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Capt’n Boonie’s Soliloquy of an Introductory Quest

Avast, ye Boon lubbers! Ye be talkin’ to Capt’n Boonie, the most bodacious pirate to ever sail these infinite seas.

My sword may not be the pointiest, my hat not the fanciest, but what I lack in wealth, I make up for my quick wit and pure delusional hope and ambition.

But alas, a Captain is nuthin’ without his crusty, I mean trusty crew! And I be thinkin’ yer gonna wanna join me on this perilously pamperous adventure.

Ya see, I’ve come across a map. Yes, yes, I know EVERY PIRATE HAS A LOST TREASURE MAP.

But that’s where this here map differs. Okay, it doesn’t really differ that much, but why try to deviate from a perfectly good treasure map hunt.

Long ago, my good for nothing, smelly rotten, great great great great great grandfather was the most feared pirate on all the seas. They called him BoonBeard, and thanks to his dastardly deeds, he turned on his crew and discovered an ancient gem known as the Blessed Emerald of the Southern Costa Region, colloquially known as The Cursed Boonie!

So naturally, it is my birthright to rediscover my ancestor’s discovery!

Now this won’t be easy— BoonBeard’s Map leads to uncharted waters where sea monsters dwell, on an island filled with natural danger and booby traps alike!

I can promise if you come along with me we’ll have good laughs, a wild and wacky adventure, and if we succeed, we’ll all take home a piece of the booty!!!

Will ye join little ‘ol Capt’n Boonie’s crew and sail along the seas among the Lustful Flavor, the number 1 ship in all the land?

Come meet me at the Swashbuckler’s Saloon by morning’s end!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat May 13, 2023 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.00
Not Voting
[15]: NorwegianBoyEE, Klick, Frogs, Zoro, Theta Alpine, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich, Here There Be Dragons, Student of Prudence, Peregrine, Enchant, Ranger, Malakittens, Whemestar, Firebringer

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1 ends
(expired on 2023-05-24 01:30:00)

Mod Notes:
I'll try to get at least one vote count every day.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun May 14, 2023 8:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 1

Ahoy there!

Welcome to the Swashbuckler’s Saloon!

Ye lookin’ like a mighty crew, a mighty funny lookin’ crew, but you know what they say, beggars can’t be choosers, so I’ll choose all o’ ya!

My name is Capt’n Boonie, as you know, and this right here is my lackey….uh…what was his name again? Doesn’t matter! Just call him…Bird Brain.

But alas, it’s about time we get to the nitty gritty, the real good stuff, the truest Bon appetite you ever tasted…the taste of The Cursed Boonie.

Here is the treasure map that I found in my mother’s attic, locked in a not so locked chest, and it should lead us directly to the Cursed Boonie!

An emerald so beautiful and bright you could blind your boldened behind!

However, there will be some who wish to see our feat floundered.

Johnny Silvertooth, my ultimate arch rival, and his rag tag crew of Scally Wags, the Silver Tongued SpoonFeeders, think that the gem is dangerous, and that it will lead the world into some apocalyptic destruction if it is to be released from its sealed temple prison….

Nevertheless, let us board and set sail among the greatest ship on all the land, the majestic, the mouth watering, THE LUSTFUL FLAVOR!

And uhh…I do mean on “all the land”, we’ve been beached, crew. My apologies for the misdirection.

But with all of our strength, we are bound to be able to push it back into the water!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Welcome to the aether

VOTE: Here There Be Dragons

and that is why we're in the aether somehow
time will end
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He’s too much of an boon at this game.
VOTE: Firebringer
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

truthfully we're in the uncharted waters that is known as RVS, anything is possible

it might as well actually be the aether for real
time will end
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

i wanted to be first

AHOY MATEYS
Im a dog that quacks
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who wants some salty tough meat, hardtack, and scurvy from nutritional deficiency resulting from spending months of life in a boat at sea.
(Eat the hardtack in the dark, you don’t wanna see the stowaways you might be eating)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Klick »

Welcome to chill vibes klick world, enjoy your stay

VOTE: zoro

You won't fool me zoraster alt
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 8:13 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Anyone want a good ol game of pirate dice whoever wins the other has to sheep the rest of day 1
Im a dog that quacks
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 8:33 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 13, WhemeStar wrote: Anyone want a good ol game of pirate dice whoever wins the other has to sheep the rest of day 1
Let's do it
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8, NorwegianboyEE wrote: He’s too much of an boon at this game.
True facts
Lets get rid of him
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2, Boonskiies wrote:Jester
Mod confirmed this role is in the game and this is my claim.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:48 pm

Post by Enchant »

Easy win for you
Wizard-Mercenary

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Appreciate the assistance Enchant.
Ur a good wizard
Show

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:54 pm

Post by Enchant »

Always at service
Wizard-Mercenary

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:56 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5, Boonskiies wrote: Not Voting [15]: NorwegianBoyEE, Klick, Frogs, Zoro, Theta Alpine, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich, Here There Be Dragons, Student of Prudence, Peregrine, Enchant, Ranger, Malakittens, Whemestar, Firebringer
Since its 1 am and i have nothing better to do. I am going to do a ranking list of how prolific I think each poster will be in this game. We will go with who i think will be top to least prolific posters in this game starting with:

1. Firebringer - obvious choice is obvious.
2. NorwegianBoyEE - Hope by best bud here is number two probably will be fourth.
3. Enchant - A good and prolific poster
4. Frogs - Alisae is gonna drive so probably higher.
5. Ranger - Could actually be 2 or 3 tbh. Depends on how busy she is.
6. Klick - feel safe for him to be around here. Might not be but we shall see.
7 Whemestar - Could be lower but mid tier not bad.
8 Here There Be Dragons - Would be up to possibly 3 if it wasn't for these two being in a hydra. Honestly they might be much lower just for the fact its a hydra.
9 Peregrine - Seems like decent mid to low tier
10 Doctor Drew - now we are starting to get into the lower tiers. Doctor will def be hovering around here.
11 Temporal Lich - seems like a user who starts strong and loses pace fast.
12 Malakittens - now we get to the point where i go. This is a person who i always question if they will even be here at the end of the game. She can be super low on this list to point of replacing out or just keeping up enough with the game. We shall see
13 Theta Alpine - might be higher than mala but i know very little about them.
14 Student of Prudence - who dis
15 zoro - I bet this slot will get a replacement even though i know nothing about them.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Students of Prudence being a hydra def puts them in lower tier now that i know that. RH9 will likely flake in that hydra and furtive will probably fully replace in. Or both will flake. That is my prediction
Show

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 10:15 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 20, Firebringer wrote: 3. Enchant - A good and prolific poster
:dead:
Wizard-Mercenary

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 20, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5, Boonskiies wrote: Not Voting [15]: NorwegianBoyEE, Klick, Frogs, Zoro, Theta Alpine, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich, Here There Be Dragons, Student of Prudence, Peregrine, Enchant, Ranger, Malakittens, Whemestar, Firebringer
Since its 1 am and i have nothing better to do. I am going to do a ranking list of how prolific I think each poster will be in this game. We will go with who i think will be top to least prolific posters in this game starting with:

1. Firebringer - obvious choice is obvious.
2. NorwegianBoyEE - Hope by best bud here is number two probably will be fourth.
3. Enchant - A good and prolific poster
4. Frogs - Alisae is gonna drive so probably higher.
5. Ranger - Could actually be 2 or 3 tbh. Depends on how busy she is.
6. Klick - feel safe for him to be around here. Might not be but we shall see.
7 Whemestar - Could be lower but mid tier not bad.
8 Here There Be Dragons - Would be up to possibly 3 if it wasn't for these two being in a hydra. Honestly they might be much lower just for the fact its a hydra.
9 Peregrine - Seems like decent mid to low tier
10 Doctor Drew - now we are starting to get into the lower tiers. Doctor will def be hovering around here.
11 Temporal Lich - seems like a user who starts strong and loses pace fast.
12 Malakittens - now we get to the point where i go. This is a person who i always question if they will even be here at the end of the game. She can be super low on this list to point of replacing out or just keeping up enough with the game. We shall see
13 Theta Alpine - might be higher than mala but i know very little about them.
14 Student of Prudence - who dis
15 zoro - I bet this slot will get a replacement even though i know nothing about them.
I'm not a prolific poster at all. Super shy and scared in here. :oops:

- Bunno
Students of Prudence
Students of Prudence
They
Townie
Students of Prudence
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2023 12:23 am

Post by Students of Prudence »

In post 21, Firebringer wrote: Students of Prudence being a hydra def puts them in lower tier now that i know that. RH9 will likely flake in that hydra and furtive will probably fully replace in. Or both will flake. That is my prediction
I'm in a better mental state now.
~R
Hydra of furtiveglance and RH9.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”