Micro 1082 - I’m the Real Tracker (Day 4)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Political Clout »

i like voting don empire because jason was voting don empire I don't like voting donempire because kowahbunga is voting him makes me want to get off the wagon. I don't like that don empire suddenly voted kowah back after all the hemming and hawwing about the slot. that is a bit about what im feeling right now.
Ya basic!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Black »

In post 298, Doctor Drew wrote: This post really seems like you are trying to make a case when it isn't there Black.
How? There's a contradiction in Kowah's words and his actions. I don't think I'm fabricating anything about that
In post 298, Doctor Drew wrote: And I do like PC's question here.
I don't understand why...I think it's pretty obvious how I feel about Kowah
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 299, Black wrote:
In post 297, Political Clout wrote: do you think the disconnect is scum because you are pretty brutal with admonishing him but don't assign a town/scum value. why not?
No offense but are you reading my posts? I haven't liked Kowah since I replaced in. I had him at the bottom of my reads list after my catch up and I'm voting for him. I think the disconnect is probably scum, yeah, and I don't think I'm being brutal about it like you're claiming
I did miss you reads post(like I saw it, but didn't let it sink in).

So now it makes sense your post that PC quoted, and your response.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:25 pm

In post 301, Black wrote:
In post 298, Doctor Drew wrote: This post really seems like you are trying to make a case when it isn't there Black.
How? There's a contradiction in Kowah's words and his actions. I don't think I'm fabricating anything about that
I don't think you should discount your original position Dr. if how you felt is x it is incorrect for black to say well I felt y a long time ago it doesn't change the fact of the interaction in fact it makes your observation more relevant imo.
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 303, Political Clout wrote:
In post 301, Black wrote:
I don't think you should discount your original position Dr. if how you felt is x it is incorrect for black to say well I felt y a long time ago it doesn't change the fact of the interaction in fact it makes your observation more relevant imo.
Don't try and manipulate me.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:31 pm

In post 297, Political Clout wrote: do you think the disconnect is scum because you are pretty brutal with admonishing him but don't assign a town/scum value. why not?
No offense but are you reading my posts? I haven't liked Kowah since I replaced in. I had him at the bottom of my reads list after my catch up and I'm voting for him. I think the disconnect is probably scum, yeah, and I don't think I'm being brutal about it like you're claiming
okay...but I still stand by my post let's say I agree that you aren't being harsh. what is the point of your post then because it really isn't clear. let's even say that everything you said about kowah in the post was true. it still doesn't answer how you actually feel about it. If i say this post indicates x. it doesn't really say anything without me also saying therefore y must be true.
Ya basic!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by Black »

In post 303, Political Clout wrote: I don't think you should discount your original position Dr. if how you felt is x it is incorrect for black to say well I felt y a long time ago it doesn't change the fact of the interaction in fact it makes your observation more relevant imo.
Did you miss my reads post too or what? Because it kinda feels like you were trying to shade me for no reason just now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Black »

In post 305, Political Clout wrote:
okay...but I still stand by my post let's say I agree that you aren't being harsh. what is the point of your post then because it really isn't clear. let's even say that everything you said about kowah in the post was true. it still doesn't answer how you actually feel about it. If i say this post indicates x. it doesn't really say anything without me also saying therefore y must be true.
I mean I'm not 100% convinced Kowah is scum, but I figured it was clear that I didn't like the disconnect. I'm trying to engage with him to read him better
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:36 pm

In post 306, Black wrote:
In post 303, Political Clout wrote: I don't think you should discount your original position Dr. if how you felt is x it is incorrect for black to say well I felt y a long time ago it doesn't change the fact of the interaction in fact it makes your observation more relevant imo.
Did you miss my reads post too or what? Because it kinda feels like you were trying to shade me for no reason just now
I remember that you had jason and kowah at the bottom but your interactions with the good Dr here don't equate to your read of the slot. feels very non confrontational. I was asking for clarification and pointing something out that I think is relevant and trying to solve the game no shade did it out in the open and asked you directly.
Ya basic!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Black »

I don't think it's relevant at all but we can agree to disagree I guess
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 309, Black wrote: I don't think it's relevant at all but we can agree to disagree I guess
That is one fair question they had.

Did your read on Jason change after your reads list(I just went back in your iso to check it out).

And did my entrance change your read.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Black »

In post 310, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 309, Black wrote: I don't think it's relevant at all but we can agree to disagree I guess

Did your read on Jason change after your reads list(I just went back in your iso to check it out).

I'm sorry but I don't consider "why didn't you explicitly say you scumread this" a fair question

I didn't really like his responses to me or to Bingle. His replacing out caught me off guard and I usually lean on the side of that being townie, so that throws me off. I would personally never replace out of a scum game but I can't really say the same for everyone. I think there's a decent possibility the solve is just Kowah/Jason(You) and in that world, maybe Jason replaced out because I called them out as soon as I replaced in

I thought it was weird how you didn't mention Kowah at all until I asked you about him, and then it seemed like you rode the fence a little with your response. "I could vote for him but I always think he's scum" seems like you're trying to get on the wagon without actually getting on. I don't really like it tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 260, Black wrote:
In post 240, Bingle wrote: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT EVERY PLAYER CHOOSE THEIR OWN TARGETS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THAT TARGET IS ME. This denies scum access to the thought processes of the usage of the roles.
Quoting this for posterity
I feel very self conscious that you're calling out my shit sentence structure for posterity so I'm fixing it and we can all pretend the previous iteration doesn't exist. Kay? Kay.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 283, Doctor Drew wrote: On a lighthearted note, this just made me laugh. I miss playing with you Bingle.
VOTE: Dr. Drew

I have a long history with people in the medical profession trying to steal my lucky golden baguettes. Also, he's probably a cultist.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:59 pm

In post 311, Black wrote:

I'm sorry but I don't consider "why didn't you explicitly say you scumread this" a fair question

I didn't really like his responses to me or to Bingle. His replacing out caught me off guard and I usually lean on the side of that being townie, so that throws me off. I would personally never replace out of a scum game but I can't really say the same for everyone. I think there's a decent possibility the solve is just Kowah/Jason(You) and in that world, maybe Jason replaced out because I called them out as soon as I replaced in

I thought it was weird how you didn't mention Kowah at all until I asked you about him, and then it seemed like you rode the fence a little with your response. "I could vote for him but I always think he's scum" seems like you're trying to get on the wagon without actually getting on. I don't really like it tbh
but it is a fair one. if someone says w and then you say hey buddy you are doing x here you are saying y but also saying z. do you think a is true because I do in fact doing a is scum. you say nothing of actual value and it feels like you are just posting to post. as x y and z are a completely different conversation than a. imo.
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 311, Black wrote:

The fair question.....uh, in question....was about your read on Jason and how you have interacted with me since my rep in......if I wasn't clear.

But I feel you answered that with the rest of your response.

And you really believe that someone would rep out because you called them scum? Especially a player like Jason?

Pre Edit: Haha Bingle, I love you.........(you shut your goddamn mouth about me being a cultist though, I will cut you).
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 296, Invisibility wrote: I feel like 80% of your posts have been about mech talk lol
I mean... Assuming you classify pointing out JW talking out of both sides of his mouth about my claim as mech talk that sounds about right. It's actually kind of baffling to me that you, pc, and don all seem to think that I'm reverting to mech when my mech has basically all been an avenue of scumhunting and I feel like I've been dragged into a lot of it.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:06 pm

In post 316, Bingle wrote:
In post 296, Invisibility wrote: I feel like 80% of your posts have been about mech talk lol
I mean... Assuming you classify pointing out JW talking out of both sides of his mouth about my claim as mech talk that sounds about right. It's actually kind of baffling to me that you, pc, and don all seem to think that I'm reverting to mech when my mech has basically all been an avenue of scumhunting and I feel like I've been dragged into a lot of it.
that's just not true you seem really eager to do it or am I wrong?
Ya basic!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Black »

In post 314, Political Clout wrote: but it is a fair one. if someone says w and then you say hey buddy you are doing x here you are saying y but also saying z. do you think a is true because I do in fact doing a is scum. you say nothing of actual value and it feels like you are just posting to post. as x y and z are a completely different conversation than a. imo.
I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. I think saying I'm posting just to post feels pretty disingenuous though. I'm trying to solve and there's meaning behind my questions even if you don't see them
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 315, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: Haha Bingle, I love you.........(you shut your goddamn mouth about me being a cultist though, I will cut you).
Sounds like something a cultist would say. What's your read on me?
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:10 pm

In post 318, Black wrote:
In post 314, Political Clout wrote: but it is a fair one. if someone says w and then you say hey buddy you are doing x here you are saying y but also saying z. do you think a is true because I do in fact doing a is scum. you say nothing of actual value and it feels like you are just posting to post. as x y and z are a completely different conversation than a. imo.
I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. I think saying I'm posting just to post feels pretty disingenuous though. I'm trying to solve and there's meaning behind my questions even if you don't see them
then what's the point of your post to kowah talking about disconnect? because it doesn't go anywhere and you don't take it anywhere unless i'm wrong.
Ya basic!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 317, Political Clout wrote: that's just not true you seem really eager to do it or am I wrong?
I have a hard time not engaging mech talk because it's like... my existence on site. I genuinely don't want to talk mech in this case because the more we talk about mech D1 the more scum can glean from said talk and try to mitigate the benefits of our PRs when we do hit claim day.

I also think that I don't really have a choice in doing so when my biggest scumread at the moment is a result of someone arguing what I see to be mutually exclusive mech points.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Black »

Drew there was some confusion on the "question" my b
In post 315, Doctor Drew wrote: And you really believe that someone would rep out because you called them scum? Especially a player like Jason?
This is my first experience with Jason so idk what you mean by that. I'm trying to think of why scum!Jason would rep out. I wasn't rude at all in my argument and I think Bingle was pretty respectful too. Feeling defeated and not wanting to play is the only thing I can think of
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 316, Bingle wrote:
I am not wrong in that you played games with Jason back in the day, right Bingle?

Thought I read that.

Pre Edit: I am town on you, I don't hate your pushback on Jason......I disagreed with his take right from the jump, but I am also not a mech guy at all.

Pre Edit2: Fair enough Black, but my experience is that Jason would not back down......I even had a real battle with him when he was scum, and he fought right back. So no, I don't feel he is the type to back down, and definitely not to replace out with his tail between his legs
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Black »

In post 320, Political Clout wrote:
In post 318, Black wrote:
then what's the point of your post to kowah talking about disconnect? because it doesn't go anywhere and you don't take it anywhere unless i'm wrong.
It hasn't gone anywhere because it was a statement to Kowah and they haven't responded. Give it time...relax!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”