Micro 1082 - I’m the Real Tracker (Day 4)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 674, Black wrote: That scenario doesn't exist and I never said it did. You're not thinking clearly. Even if I was here to RB you, you would have come up with some elaborate theory about how I didn't send in a kill to frame you. I have no doubt you had either argument ready to go depending on what happened overnight
That's where you're wrong. In a 5p game, it doesn't matter what kind of argument scum!me puts. The game is in autowin after that. There was no scenario since the beginning where i could win as a non power role scum!don, as either the doc would stay alive, letting invis live, or town!black would, rbing me. Scum!me has no scenario where the day starts in a 4p mylo. We're in a freak scenario where there are 4 people, and that is because i rolled town neighbour.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Black »

I mean I agree that you shouldn't have even got this far. You do a great job at seeming townie that's for sure. You've clearly thought this through and you're pushing the only angle you have here. I just have to hope Bingle and Kowah make the right play
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Donempire »

Thanks! I watch princess bride eight times a month to practice seeming townie. Good to see my efforts weren't in vain, otherwise i could've lost this scum game where i rolled scum.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 676, Black wrote: I mean I agree that you shouldn't have even got this far. You do a great job at seeming townie that's for sure. You've clearly thought this through and you're pushing the only angle you have here. I just have to hope Bingle and Kowah make the right play
There is no angle where scum!don wins this game. I already explained how every route leads to a 5p situation where he loses for certain. The only angle scum!black could win is this, where she gets a nightkill and blames that on not roleblocking me. Mystical forces indeed.
Formerly Dongempire
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Black »

In post 678, Donempire wrote:
In post 676, Black wrote: I mean I agree that you shouldn't have even got this far. You do a great job at seeming townie that's for sure. You've clearly thought this through and you're pushing the only angle you have here. I just have to hope Bingle and Kowah make the right play
There is no angle where scum!don wins this game. I already explained how every route leads to a 5p situation where he loses for certain. The only angle scum!black could win is this, where she gets a nightkill and blames that on not roleblocking me. Mystical forces indeed.
This doesn't make sense. If I were scum here why wouldn't I just no-kill to frame you? Why would I make up some story about a deadly storm in my city knocking my power out for a week? If Kowah and Bingle don't believe me they can look it up. 150,000 people without power in Tulsa

Also why do you keep saying you don't have an angle to win? You're clearly pushing one right now. And even if I did get the chance to roleblock you, you would have said I framed you lol. There's always angles for you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Donempire »

We're circlejerking here.

5p autoloses the game for scum!me, but also for you.

So all your arguments about "you could've done this and thats why you're scum" or "why didn't i no kill to frame you" falls flat. And you know that, and it's such an obvious, matter of fact thing that i don't understand why you're still talking about this.
Formerly Dongempire
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Black »

I don't know that apparently. I don't know anything about mech and my eyes start to glaze over when you talk about it. This entire game has been one big mech conversation and it has probably been my least favorite games out of the 13 or so I have played

All I know is my role and that there's no way Bingle can be scum because I blocked him and a kill went through. Kowah is a confirmed pretender somehow and that means it can't be him because scum can only have one pretender

So that means it's you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Donempire »

It's understandable. It's impressive you got to mylo in the first place while getting the most unfavorable hand imaginable. So there's a silver lining to this game.
Formerly Dongempire
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Black »

In post 682, Donempire wrote: It's understandable. It's impressive you got to mylo in the first place while getting the most unfavorable hand imaginable. So there's a silver lining to this game.
It feels like you are projecting here because if I were scum then my hand still wouldn't be as bad as yours! You rolled a useless scum role and had to sit by and watch as your partner got whacked early on. I think you made the best out of your hand by putting on your best town impression and by trying to appeal to Bingle in your PT though. You seem pretty smart so I'm sure your mech talk has been convincing. We'll see what Kowah and Bingle think I guess
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Donempire »

And the same to you, if i were scum i would have just conceded day 2 after it was over mechanically. It's really impressive to get this far with the odds like that. I also think it's best to just wait for these two, since there's not a lot else to be said here.
Formerly Dongempire
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Bingle »

GIF confirmed he didn't mod error.

VOTE: Donempire
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

VOTE: donempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Donempire »

I was town, for what it's worth. Congratulations, black.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Donempire »

That last comma looked aggressive as all hell, wasn't my intention!
Formerly Dongempire
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Bingle »

It just came across as grammatically correct to me.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 685, Bingle wrote: GIF confirmed he didn't mod error.

VOTE: Donempire
I'm curious how this is going to play out postgame
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 688, Donempire wrote: That last comma looked aggressive as all hell, wasn't my intention!
In post 689, Bingle wrote: It just came across as grammatically correct to me.
Yeah I didn't get an aggressive vibe from it at all. Don you played an incredible game and I think I only won due to some mech misunderstanding or something. I still don't quite get it but yeah. I think without this dispute then town wins this easy thanks to you and Bingle. You both had this game wrapped up in a nice little bow.

My bus on PC didn't even matter ultimately. The mech plan was so sound that it didn't matter who was townie and who was scummy. It was definitely a weird one to play for me. I feel like I didn't have to do much until it was time to argue my position in F4

Speaking of which, I did lie about not being able to send in my role, obviously. I was here Saturday afternoon when Night hit. I thought the only way I could win was say I wasn't around to RB and then blame it on the 24 night deadline

I couldn't have really expected the storm that night though. There was no warning about it on the news or anything. Suddenly tornado sirens started going off and it got super windy. Power went out around midnight Saturday along with cell service. That part was really weird to me because normally the power goes out but I can still use my phone for entertainment, but I guess the wind was that strong to where it messed with everyone's phone service for like 36 hours. Not even just Cricket but people with different carriers all over Tulsa. I had to drive several miles to be somewhere with power and thus WiFi so I could use my phone. It was so eerie. I just happened to get somewhere with service when Day was starting back up! That timing was NOT planned at all

So I just wanted to say that I did lie about not being able to send in my role but the storm was not an embellishment at all. This shit sucks. Luckily phone service came back sometime yesterday but we're expected to be without power for
four
more days. I'm fine and my cats don't really mind the heat so that's good

GG everyone <3
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 691, Black wrote: Speaking of which, I did lie about not being able to send in my role, obviously. I was here Saturday afternoon when Night hit. I thought the only way I could win was say I wasn't around to RB and then blame it on the 24 night deadline
I literally only voted Don because I wound up deciding I was going to believe this.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Black »

In post 692, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 691, Black wrote: Speaking of which, I did lie about not being able to send in my role, obviously. I was here Saturday afternoon when Night hit. I thought the only way I could win was say I wasn't around to RB and then blame it on the 24 night deadline
I literally only voted Don because I wound up deciding I was going to believe this.
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 693, Black wrote:
The reason I decided agreeing with it, was because I also missed sending in a target for that night because it did seem like it went fast.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Bingle »

I mean... I explicitly asked GIF if he would have resolved a loyal role as having visited for tracking purposes and he responded with no.

A tracker seeing a loyal role visiting black means that black has to be town, mechanically. So if this was BlackScum and there weren't mod errors, town had to lie about results somewhere.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Bingle »

*A loyal role targeting scum
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Donempire »

To be fair even i believed that for a moment.
Formerly Dongempire
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:21 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

My sincere apologies. As anticlimactic this is, there was indeed a mod error during Night 2. Because the consequence of the mod error was quite gamebreaking, after consideration I have decided to call this game a draw.

Once again, I apologize for the error. I didn’t see it until when the endgame hammer happened.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:22 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Invisibility should’ve gotten no visit during N2 but got the visit report instead. I did try to double check my action resolution given the game but this slipped by me.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”