Micro 1088: Carbon 14 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Political Clout »

In post 208, imaginality wrote:
In post 205, sheepsaysmeep wrote: why did you check drew over PC?
I thought if PC is scum I might be the NK considering I was heavily suspicious of PC all D1, so
I didn't think it likely I'd live to claim a guilty
. Whereas I could see Drew as an under the radar scum and thought that scum teams with Drew would have less reason to target me.
that doesn't make any sense no matter which way you spin it. didn't you suspect ceejay d1? how would he be under the radar scum?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:07 am

In post 206, imaginality wrote:
In post 186, Political Clout wrote: VOTE: imaginality

I'm hard claiming seer, imag is a werewolf.

The whole thing day 1 was just to hide my actual role and so I wouldn't die in the night. I think I achieved that fairly well. But I think the whole wifom of me claiming cop is marinating in towns mind and leading them down dark paths.
overall I am claiming today partly because of that instead of continuing to hide and I caught a wolf
, partly because nothing is really happening this game and maybe this can jump start it and town can figure out who the last wolf is tomorrow when I die tonight.
The way this is worded makes it obvious it's from scum perspective. PC is under suspicion so a Seer claim either wins the game or at least outs the real Seer.

A town Seer with a guilty in elo isn't gonna make the first half of that post all about self-preservation. Or say they're claiming the guilty to jump start action.

A town Seer would either be like "hi I'm Seer, I have a guilty on X" or wait to see if X gets limmed without them having to claim maybe. Risky in elo but with other people voicing suspicion of me a town PC might have waited. Instead of thinking "ah, seems like enough suspicion on imag that I can fake a guilty there and be believed"

VOTE: PC
the logic I am referring to is that you are claiming wolf!pc waited to claim the guilty when in point of fact I had just gotten on.

I am saying that erroneous logic applies to you you were waiting all day today until I placed a guilty on you and you magically appeared.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:08 am

Don't mistake me intentions I am only responding to imaginality so people can look at us and make their own decision I'm not trying to convince wolf they are in fact wolf.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:11 am

In post 207, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I thought there was gonna be some logical fallacy behind PC claiming cop as seer

but it actually makes perfect sense based on his strategy lol

if he claims seer, and seer is the True cop, he wont die cuz he claimed cop

if he claims seer, and seer is useless, then he might die and then the real cop knows that cop is valid and is living

it actually works geniusly bruh
the logic does not follow. I still think the strategy I laid out is the best but it was just fortuitous that no one listened to me and thought I was crazy or what have you so wolves didn't suspect I was a pr. I wouldn't recommend what I did in future games but I would recommend my strategy. the fact that imag is a wolf is just morally lucky of me.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:13 am

In post 219, Dunnstral wrote: imaginality is the wolf because they wrote about whether it was worth hypo claiming today when they are claiming a guilty result and we are in limlo. I wrote yesterday that we would put innos if we hypo claimed; the guilty they put forth is clearly in reaction the the guilty placed on them.

And yes sheep I did think that PC claiming was suspect but it looks like they did it because they had a role claim to fall back on.
I think the inno on drew is probably alignment indicative but I'm not exactly sure on the alignment.
Ya basic!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I misread 202 and thought imaginality was claiming a guilty on Political clout rather than that being a seer counter claim
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:23 am

In post 230, Dunnstral wrote: I misread 202 and thought imaginality was claiming a guilty on Political clout rather than that being a seer counter claim
your gut read is correct just for the wrong reasons.
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Well then, I step away for a bit and then the game pops off.

I gotta read back because I don't know who to believe more.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:59 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 216, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I was gonna call the PC early self-vote to be town cuz it seems like scum would be more scared of being lolhammered than town would be

but with today's hindsight it doesnt seem like a seer would put themselves at e-1???? hmm lol
This is a good point, it was a dangerous play for a VT to do (given how early in the day it was, imagine how little we'd have to go on today if someone did quicklim), but even more so as a PR.

Also, when PC sorta-claimed cop imagine if cop cc-ed. That would have been an absolute clusterfuck no matter who we limmed. It makes sense as scum though.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:05 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 226, Political Clout wrote:
In post 206, imaginality wrote:
In post 186, Political Clout wrote: VOTE: imaginality

I'm hard claiming seer, imag is a werewolf.

The whole thing day 1 was just to hide my actual role and so I wouldn't die in the night. I think I achieved that fairly well. But I think the whole wifom of me claiming cop is marinating in towns mind and leading them down dark paths.
overall I am claiming today partly because of that instead of continuing to hide and I caught a wolf
, partly because nothing is really happening this game and maybe this can jump start it and town can figure out who the last wolf is tomorrow when I die tonight.
The way this is worded makes it obvious it's from scum perspective. PC is under suspicion so a Seer claim either wins the game or at least outs the real Seer.

A town Seer with a guilty in elo isn't gonna make the first half of that post all about self-preservation. Or say they're claiming the guilty to jump start action.

A town Seer would either be like "hi I'm Seer, I have a guilty on X" or wait to see if X gets limmed without them having to claim maybe. Risky in elo but with other people voicing suspicion of me a town PC might have waited. Instead of thinking "ah, seems like enough suspicion on imag that I can fake a guilty there and be believed"

VOTE: PC
the logic I am referring to is that you are claiming wolf!pc waited to claim the guilty when in point of fact I had just gotten on.

I am saying that erroneous logic applies to you you were waiting all day today until I placed a guilty on you and you magically appeared.
I wasn't saying you did wait to claim. I was saying that was one of two reasonable options - have the claim front and centre straight up or wait and see. While you did claim in that first post you kinda buried it in that post amongst musings of "well me claiming Seer will hopefully help y'all be less suspicious of me" and "hopefully it starts discussion" compared with "I FOUND SCUM!!!"
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:12 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 223, Political Clout wrote:
In post 202, imaginality wrote: Posting to say I'm here. 5am NZ time, will be more substantive in the daytime.

Does losing a cop affect whether it's worth hypoclaiming today or not?
My instinct says it's still worth it but I haven't mathed it out yet. Interested in thoughts.

Also @sheep can you explain your town read on PC?

Pedit: lol well I'm Seer and PC is scum

Also I have an inno on Doctor Drew (if scum are wolves).
this is clearly scum posting. there is no way he preview edited the fact that I got a guilty on him and he was waiting the whole time with his post in the full editor and preview tab...plus it is a cc like lmao?
I was watching the Ashes, sue me. I drafted the post when the last wicket fell then watched to the close of play. Then attempted to post, saw your fakeclaim, p-edited my post. Was going to write more but Broad announcing his retirement took my attention again, and then also it was already like 6am here.

You got very lucky if you didn't have a Seer read on me, I have to say. If you did, fair play, that read has probably won you the game.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:16 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 214, sheepsaysmeep wrote: god

wouldnt it be a weird lucky coincidence if PC was scum fakeclaiming seer guilty on imaginality and then imaginality was the real seer ????? I feel like this points in PC's favor

I feel like if PC was scum and then the seer was anyone other than imag he wouldve been screwed over

p-edit fair enough
That's not the worst outcome for them though, it would have outed the Seer and PC was probably one of the top candidates to be limmed today so they might have thought it worth the gamble?

Though I think they probably are good with their hunches as evidenced by their NKing Heip
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:24 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 217, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Imaginality can u describe why u townread dunn d1

as well as if u happen to remember any thoughts u had about drew/ceejay? or were they just sorta poe

There wasn't a whole lot of D1 but Dunnstral's mech spec vibed town and their pressure on RN felt good too. Also posts like feel like someone trying to solve the game.

Ceejay seemed to be kinda avoiding doing anything and Drew's reads felt flimsy.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:33 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 225, Political Clout wrote:
In post 208, imaginality wrote:
In post 205, sheepsaysmeep wrote: why did you check drew over PC?
I thought if PC is scum I might be the NK considering I was heavily suspicious of PC all D1, so
I didn't think it likely I'd live to claim a guilty
. Whereas I could see Drew as an under the radar scum and thought that scum teams with Drew would have less reason to target me.
that doesn't make any sense no matter which way you spin it. didn't you suspect ceejay d1? how would he be under the radar scum?
You (and RN) were very clearly the focus of my suspicions D1. Ceejay was my first alternate but I said at the time it was a relative thing, I didn't express hard suspicion of them.

I said ceejay/Drew was under the radar in that I feel I was placing less attention/pressure on them D1, they were just like, there. Not doing anything to ping me as town but less suspicious looking than you or RN.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I dunno, PC seems to be be putting more effort in discrediting Imag.

While Imag is more on the defensive.

This makes me lean that Imag is telling the truth here.

But, the timing of Imag's claim is also pretty suss.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:56 am

Post by imaginality »

How is the timing of my claim sus? You think I should have outed myself as Seer
before
PC fakeclaimed?
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:57 am

In post 239, Doctor Drew wrote: I dunno, PC seems to be be putting more effort in discrediting Imag.

While Imag is more on the defensive.

This makes me lean that Imag is telling the truth here.

But, the timing of Imag's claim is also pretty suss.
srs question: to you defensiveness equals/has towny qualitys?

I want you to believe me. I'm pushing fairly hard because I am flat out thunderdoming with him unless you or imag have forgotten that. consider his play in this perspective he is defensive because he has been caught and is no longer interested in playing the game but has to play to his wincon. like you are not looking at motivations here at all and that concerns me.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:03 pm

In post 233, imaginality wrote:
In post 216, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I was gonna call the PC early self-vote to be town cuz it seems like scum would be more scared of being lolhammered than town would be

but with today's hindsight it doesnt seem like a seer would put themselves at e-1???? hmm lol
This is a good point, it was a dangerous play for a VT to do (given how early in the day it was,
imagine how little we'd have to go on today if someone did quicklim
), but even more so as a PR.

Also, when PC sorta-claimed cop imagine if cop cc-ed. That would have been an absolute clusterfuck no matter who we limmed. It makes sense as scum though.
You are going to hang on to that point like a babe sticks to his blanket. I already said why you saying it's weird it's not traditional it's not optimal, therefore it is scum is a huuuuuuuuuuge leap. you are engaging in pointless hypothetical and are pointing to me being morally lucky as scum.

also think about what image is basically saying like look back on day 1 townfolk and just engage in hypothetical and wifom until you consider what pc did as scum motivated imagine if the actual cop cc'd imagine if he was quicklimmed. like this is pointless and boring. none of that happened. I was successful in hiding n1 and I was lucky that you were a wolf and not a mafioso. You got caught that's it.

JUST THINK HOW LITTLE WE WOULD HAVE IF SOMEONE DID QUICKLIM??????? this presupposes that I'm seer you just outed yourself hello?
Ya basic!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by imaginality »

I don't think Dunnstral posts and as scum - the confusion seems genuine. Sheep also seems to be genuinely trying to solve today

I do agree with PC that defensiveness isn't alignment indicative. I'm town anyhow but not for that reason
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 242, Political Clout wrote:

This is a good point, it was a dangerous play for a VT to do (given how early in the day it was,

You are going to hang on to that point like a babe sticks to his blanket. I already said why you saying it's weird it's not traditional it's not optimal, therefore it is scum is a huuuuuuuuuuge leap. you are engaging in pointless hypothetical and are pointing to me being morally lucky as scum.

also think about what image is basically saying like look back on day 1 townfolk and just engage in hypothetical and wifom until you consider what pc did as scum motivated imagine if the actual cop cc'd imagine if he was quicklimmed. like this is pointless and boring. none of that happened. I was successful in hiding n1 and I was lucky that you were a wolf and not a mafioso. You got caught that's it.

JUST THINK HOW LITTLE WE WOULD HAVE IF SOMEONE DID QUICKLIM??????? this presupposes that I'm seer you just outed yourself hello?
Can you elaborate on the last part here?
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:06 pm

In post 236, imaginality wrote:
In post 214, sheepsaysmeep wrote: god

wouldnt it be a weird lucky coincidence if PC was scum fakeclaiming seer guilty on imaginality and then imaginality was the real seer ????? I feel like this points in PC's favor

I feel like if PC was scum and then the seer was anyone other than imag he wouldve been screwed over

p-edit fair enough
That's not the worst outcome for them though, it would have outed the Seer and PC was probably one of the top candidates to be limmed today so they might have thought it worth the gamble?

Though I think they probably are good with their hunches as evidenced by their NKing Heip
You are now glancing into the future? how was I one of the top candidates to be limmed today if by your own admission today people were supposedly suspecting you. your are constantly changing your logic and reality to suit your contentions.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:07 pm

In post 244, Doctor Drew wrote:

image is saying imagine if someone quicklimmed PC what would we have to go on today.
Ya basic!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 246, Political Clout wrote:
In post 244, Doctor Drew wrote:

image is saying imagine if someone quicklimmed PC what would we have to go on today.
Gotcha now.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by imaginality »

@everyone look at 242 and tell me if you think that's town talking to someone they know is scum or if it's scum trying to tilt town and muddy everything.

My hypotheticals aren't pointless because they hopefully show others how unlikely your D1 play is to be town. They aren't boring if they help town see you're scum. You just don't want people to think it through. Also that last sentence is hilarious because yes in my hypothetical scenario you are Seer, the whole point of the hypothetical was to show how risky your play was if you really were Seer. I know you're not but I'm trying to show others that you're not
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:15 pm

In post 248, imaginality wrote: @everyone look at 242 and tell me if you think that's town talking to someone they know is scum or if it's scum trying to tilt town and muddy everything.

My hypotheticals aren't pointless because they hopefully show others how unlikely your D1 play is to be town. They aren't boring if they help town see you're scum. You just don't want people to think it through. Also that last sentence is hilarious because yes in my hypothetical scenario you are Seer, the whole point of the hypothetical was to show how risky your play was if you really were Seer. I know you're not but I'm trying to show others that you're not
how? you haven't led anyone to that logical conclusion. you're simply saying he look at x and now in your own mind make the argument for me imag that it is scum posting.
Ya basic!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”