Micro 1088: Carbon 14 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Drew u need to be talking about what ur thinking lmao
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

This is very difficult for me and I would appreciate if both sides could like tldr why they are villager and why the other is wolf lol

In like simplest form few sentences
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think I suddenly started ever slightly favoring imaginality

Things have made me like both sides

gut likes PC self defending so unabashedly lol like not hiding the fact that he is desperately preserving himself

Imag I like his partner hunting and sorta believe it… like I already liked the second half of before the more in depth stuff lol

The thing is that my gut wants imag because my gut screams drew-imag team lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

It is 3 am so I truly do not know which way I prefer hopefully it’s like something is chosen without me even mattering rather than me being the decider lol
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 276, sheepsaysmeep wrote: This is very difficult for me and I would appreciate if both sides could like tldr why they are villager and why the other is wolf lol

Why I'm town:

- I chose my night target smartly to maximise chance of being alive if they were wolf
- I didn't self-vote to E-1 D1
- I'm attempting to help solve today given I'm dead tomorrow

Why PC is scum (note, not "why PC is wolf", as we don't know if PC is wolf or mafia, but if PC flips wolf then Drew is conf town):

- I'm Town Seer therefore PC is lying (admittedly this reason is subjective, but it's convincing to me :p )
- PC was likely the main lim candidate today after dodgy D1 play and hammer, so gambiting makes sense for scum in PC's slot
- PC's play D1 can be seen as cop-fishing and PC is smart enough to have figured there is a decent chance I'm Seer before PC claimed
- PC's trying to win arguments by dismissiveness and eye rolling
- PC could plausibly be buddied with Drew or Dunn
- PC still omgussy D2 e.g. suspecting Dunn is scum in 266
- PC barely trying to solve for my partner today (, , the only times he's even touched on it) whereas town!Seer would know they're dying tonight so would effort more today
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

:facepalm:
In post 275, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Drew u need to be talking about what ur thinking lmao
I wanted things to organically happen, but i get it lol.

I am leaning towards PC as scum.

Kinda feel the PC/Dunn things here recently is theater.......especially with Dunn wanting to only lim between myself and you.

And ya, Dunn, you wouldn't want to vote yourself......but as town you would have worded it differently. I feel you were trying to setup the mis-elim.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 280, Doctor Drew wrote: :facepalm:
In post 275, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Drew u need to be talking about what ur thinking lmao

Kinda feel the PC/Dunn things here recently is theater.......especially with Dunn wanting to only lim between myself and you.

And ya, Dunn, you wouldn't want to vote yourself......but as town you would have worded it differently. I feel you were trying to setup the mis-elim.
Faceplam emoji unintentional lol.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by imaginality »

Oh btw I think the idea of limming among Dunn, Drew, sheep is seriously bad. Because if you lim between me and PC not only is there more chance we lim scum (1 in 2 vs 1 in 3) but also if scum happen to be wolves then Drew is cleared for D3.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by imaginality »

@Drew I agreee. I drafted this 12 hours or so ago but wanted to see how the discussion went before sharing my thoughts:

---
For PC to get me mislimmed he has to get one townie on board. Also in case PC is limmed instead of me he has to not make it obvious who his buddy is.

Conclusion: I think it's PC and Dunn. I think PC's suspicions of Dunn today help with distancing in case PC gets limmed instead of me, while also helping make it more likely town!Drew and/or town!sheep will go along with PC's push on me since PC's staying on their good side by not scum-reading them.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Political Clout »

In post 282, imaginality wrote: Oh btw I think the idea of limming among Dunn, Drew, sheep is seriously bad. Because if you lim between me and PC not only is there more chance we lim scum (1 in 2 vs 1 in 3) but also if scum happen to be wolves then Drew is cleared for D3.
i agree with this the only person we should lim is imag or myself but I prefer imag.

imag goes from not knowing whether their are wolves to saying there are wolves to here questioning whether or not their are wolves. it just shows how he is trying to follow everything he is saying trying to stay consistent with what he should know but he forgets sometimes.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:58 pm

what did you want to organically happen???

tell me your thinking on scumme

anything else being discussed that isn't me or imag is just wifom especially on imag's part like dicussing partners based on what you think are associations is bad play objectively. it's better to find that they are scum independently. Feel free to look at all your past games of when you have scum based on associations if your number is high then I'm more than willing to be wrong. my bet is that you probably don't even know what the number is and what made more of an impression is when you catch scum independently.

if you insist I make association reads thats fine with me just let me know I already stated previously that I thought dunn and imag had posted dangerously close to eachother and they came out in concert against me.

your last point about dunn is dumb no matter how you put it. like how would dunn have worded it as town?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:02 pm

In post 276, sheepsaysmeep wrote: This is very difficult for me and I would appreciate if both sides could like tldr why they are villager and why the other is wolf lol

the simplest explanation is the best.

I have a guilty on imag and voted him he came out and cc'd me. that is my best evidence and no matter how much imag or I post it doesn't change the fact that I posted when I posted and now imag is trying to wifom that against me saying I guessed at his role. yesterday when I said who to investigate what you said made me change my mind and just investigate imag. now imag is just trying to throw everything at the wall and trying to see what sticks.
Ya basic!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 282, imaginality wrote: but also if scum happen to be wolves then Drew is cleared for D3.
And if scum happen to be mafia, then you are cleared if we elim outside and they flip.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Alright go ahead and type out for me what I would have written then. I want to see what you wanted me to do.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 278, sheepsaysmeep wrote: It is 3 am so I truly do not know which way I prefer hopefully it’s like something is chosen without me even mattering rather than me being the decider lol
I am willing to eliminate Dr Drew. If you are also willing to do that then that's that.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 287, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 282, imaginality wrote: but also if scum happen to be wolves then Drew is cleared for D3.
And if scum happen to be mafia, then you are cleared if we elim outside and they flip.
Please explain. I don't see how any lim (aside from PC) would clear me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

PC is claiming to have a seer guilty on you. If We elim outside of you two and the person flips mafia, we know PC is lying.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And I believe PC claiming cop is more likely to come from mafia than wolf. As if it gets a reaction it is more beneficial to their team.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

1 in 2 vs 1 in 3 doesn't matter because we have to do both to win.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:43 pm

Post by imaginality »

Ah okay I see the point. It's swings and roundabouts I think. 6/24 your way (1/3 x 3/4), 5/24 my way (1/2 x 5/12).

Perhaps more meaningful if we put it into actual people:

Your way, we have to be right about who's scum in (Drew, you, sheep) but if we are, then half the time that's the game; half the time it's PC v me tomorrow.

My way: we have to be right about PC being scum, and if we are, then half the time it's you vs sheep tomorrow, half the time it's you vs Drew vs sheep.

I obviously know PC is scum so prefer my way but I can see it's an open question for you, sheep and Drew depending how strong your read on me vs PC is compared with your scumreads amongst the three of you
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:46 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 284, Political Clout wrote:
In post 282, imaginality wrote: Oh btw I think the idea of limming among Dunn, Drew, sheep is seriously bad. Because if you lim between me and PC not only is there more chance we lim scum (1 in 2 vs 1 in 3) but also if scum happen to be wolves then Drew is cleared for D3.
i agree with this the only person we should lim is imag or myself but I prefer imag.

imag goes from not knowing whether their are wolves to saying there are wolves to here questioning whether or not their are wolves. it just shows how he is trying to follow everything he is saying trying to stay consistent with what he should know but he forgets sometimes.
Yep, I got an inno so I don't know if there are wolves or not. All I have is speculation.
You're scum so you know for sure. Care to enlighten us?
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:14 am

In post 289, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 278, sheepsaysmeep wrote: It is 3 am so I truly do not know which way I prefer hopefully it’s like something is chosen without me even mattering rather than me being the decider lol
I am willing to eliminate Dr Drew. If you are also willing to do that then that's that.
I like that you are just blatantly exposing that you have imag's vote lol.
Ya basic!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

If Sheep and I are both voting for Dr Drew and neither you or imaginality quick hammer it, it becomes clear that Dr Drew is mafia. And so you or imaginality will place the finishing vote.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:50 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Ahhhhhh
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:51 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

My first thought was that I’m not down to just lim drew because I’m not confident at all that Dunn isn’t scum

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”