Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:04 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 2301, Hu Tao wrote: I personally think it's either the worst or RN as did bob
would you say you are sheeping bob
iavh is slightly annoyed
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:14 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

you know i literally was asleep for all of d2 and was v/la for much of d3 right
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:15 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i am pretty far behind will try to post thoughts soon
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2304, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 2301, Hu Tao wrote: I personally think it's either the worst or RN as did bob
would you say you are sheeping bob
No we talked about reads together. He said keeping the votes in the worst/RN wins the game. His other read was he can't see StD being scum
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:13 am

Post by iambrad »

what's up
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:15 am

Post by iambrad »

could be the worst. don't think it's rn.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:42 am

Post by iambrad »

when i was younger, i was more passionate about this stuff. when i saw yimmy flip vt, i just didnt really care. i'd usually feel some motivation at being wrong, but i guess i'm old now. plus i'm just not getting the same reads i used to.

rn just tonally feels town, but i'm always a sucker for getting tunneled. iavh is unaligned lean wolf at best, the worst is probably evil since they were softing cop all day yesterday and came in to today pretty weak. they seem to just be trying to survive as long as they can which i don't blame them. we both replaced into hard slots. dragons unaligned naerys unaligned these slots just don't post enough. i'll have to look at associations if i ever want to get a read on them.

hu tao is locked town i'll probably die on that read i don't care if it burns me. everyone else can probably die, but at this point, i'll have to also live and die off rn town.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:49 am

Post by iambrad »

dont think there's a universe where we dont flip theworst here which makes me sad
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:59 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2309, iambrad wrote:
+1 y'all can flip me if you need to but I'm increasingly concerned and exhausted that everyone is overlooking dragons
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:00 am

Post by the worst »

I was not softing cop and would be totally wild to soft cop in this set-up. My third eye is open with this set-up tho and there is something i think I'm seeing that I'm not saying.
--
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:06 am

Post by iambrad »

In post 2313, the worst wrote: I was not softing cop and would be totally wild to soft cop in this set-up. My third eye is open with this set-up tho and there is something i think I'm seeing that I'm not saying.
it just feels like in this position as town you'd be way more paranoid of me as wolf then just locktown. from the game's pov random nurse and iamveryhappy tunneling me makes sense, hu tao thinking i'm town makes sense, you thinking i'm town and untouchable is decisively strange.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:17 am

Post by the worst »

you're a distant third option for me, your pred is townier than iavh & dragons and I liked the way you went about claiming yesterday. there's just scummier players here. why should I be more paranoid of you?
--
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:23 am

Post by iambrad »

In post 2315, the worst wrote: you're a distant third option for me, your pred is townier than iavh & dragons and I liked the way you went about claiming yesterday. there's just scummier players here. why should I be more paranoid of you?
i dunno, can't say anything i've done has been particularly townie. dragons hasn't even really posted and iavh is just a whatever player. like, should i be a distant third option or shouldn't i be on the chopping block as well?

there's a stark difference between a distant third option and the proposed i am town argument earlier on though you did mention i'd make my alignment known as the game went on. i just figured it was a cop soft to get yourself killed at night and 'confirmed' town, but i dunno now. just seems like a strange turn of events
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2309, iambrad wrote:
Okay let's vote the worst
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:28 am

Post by iambrad »

VOTE: the worst
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Unofficial VC
2- iambrad*
2- Random Nurse
2- the worst
1- Save The Dragons
tell me if I'm bad or really bad.
the star is there to indicate plur, wish games were run on plurnox not maj
iavh is slightly annoyed
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm flying later today & will be v/la til mid september. i won't be expanding on what i was talking about wrt becoming obvious town unless it becomes necessary - i misinterpreted something but it still doesn't behoove me or my wincon to go into it.

my solve is pretty static. nurse is town, and i think there's a very high chance hu tao is town, i think it's very likely naerys is town and they remain potentially clearable. i have nothing on brad, but he is the player of the bottom three who i like the most. my read on iavh is frighteningly close to null except that i like some stuff from him tonally. i get that dragons isn't posting. not posting is part of his scum meta. i also understand d2 was short & he was v/la d3. but his iso is absolutely blank of anything containing nuance or clearing interactions with scum (despite having interactions with now-flipped scum which look closer to distancing than organic).

i think it's kind of disappointing that it just like.... makes sense to people.... that i would risk my game on a gambit which provably manifests itself as failed in f7, as the last scum, but i also understand there isn't a tonne to clear me. i don't really have an opinion on my predecessor. i think there's a lens you can look through to see that i'm townsiding here, but it's a niche lens which i'm not interested in explaining, and as scum i would still be motivated to town-side here so what's the point.

so yeah, not particularly motivated to fight against my elimination that hard, but i would love for every person to promise me that dragons is yeeted before f3. i know that if i'm wrong, a f3 in that reality is some combination [iavh, brad, rn, naerys]. in that world i'd want to do a lot of work in brad & iavh. but does anyone actually think this game is solvable with dragons alive?
--
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by iambrad »

VOTE: Dragons
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

1) My paranoia is acting up, making me think either Worst or Hu Tao.

2) Brad I can't tell: I've never played with him before. The only reason I'm after Brad's slot is because of the weird shit CS did prior.

3) IAVH I don't know: the main thing that bothers me is that meta post he made in the PT of a now-completed game which heavily implied he's Scum this game.

4) STD's lurking is becoming major issue.

5) I need Naerys to post more: she's a low-content player and just not engaging. If she's Town she needs to step it up.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by the worst »

Dragons isn't technically lurking - he missed a phase & was v/la for a phase. My issues are like, maybe a layer deeper.

1- He hasn't done anything particularly town indicative. A lot of his reads on d1 lack nuance or visible trajectory.

2- I can find a reason to townread every other player in the game, except to some extent iavh (i'll also concede i haven't tried all that hard with iavh yet because i don't feel that strongly about him compared to dragons atp). I think, especially to me, dragons has missed a really unfortunate part of the game where i do kinda feel like the playerlist is mostly cohesive? i said it yesterday, i myself am probably the most disruptive force right now which tends to make me think that scum are inactive. on d3, i just didn't have any sense that someone was trying to secure mislims, and that is essential when you need 4 to win the game. brad is the closest person to this for me, and he's been deliberately refusing relatively "easy" angles (he's defiant against easy townreads, he talked me around on keeping rn in the poe for kinda meh reasons). i do tend to just think that scum is low-touch this game.

3- While he does have valid reasons for having been away, he shows enough knowledge of the game to know that his being absent is an issue, but shows no interest in contributing anything towards solving the game. I find it hard to believe that town-dragons can't muster a pop-in that shows some kind of insight, even if it's extremely outdated.
In post 2305, Save The Dragons wrote: you know i literally was asleep for all of d2 and was v/la for much of d3 right
In post 2306, Save The Dragons wrote: i am pretty far behind will try to post thoughts soon
i get that he seems like he's burned out. this doesn't mean that he's automatically burned out town. i've like literally just spent a game defending him because he just seemed burned out but kinda nullish alignment-wise, and he turned out to be scum.

4- He is just not comfortably & tightly solvable in this game. I can't look at his POE and be like "here's the thing which makes him clearly scum", and nobody has tried to give me the "here's the thing that makes him clearly town". He's just the definition of null except that I'm getting a different ~~vibe~~ to everyone else. This is a perfect vector for a town loss in f3.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by the worst »

2305 & 2306 aren't in response to anything on this page either like dragons is reading something and just has no thoughts on solving the game. he doesn't find it scummy that someone is pushing him for being v/la. he doesn't acknowledge that it's something that does actually, funnily enough, resemble his scum meta. it's a vague defense and then he provides an excuse for non-content despite having had some apparently fairly strong reads on d1 which he's lost interest in?

if i'm just dumbly tunneled i'm gonna feel so bad but the more i align myself with this version of reality the more :| it feels
--
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2322, Random Nurse wrote: 1) My paranoia is acting up, making me think either Worst or Hu Tao.

2) Brad I can't tell: I've never played with him before. The only reason I'm after Brad's slot is because of the weird shit CS did prior.

3) IAVH I don't know: the main thing that bothers me is that meta post he made in the PT of a now-completed game which heavily implied he's Scum this game.

5) I need Naerys to post more: she's a low-content player and just not engaging. If she's Town she needs to step it up.
mini 2307 by chance?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I feel that STD just is not trying or doing much this game. Even lurkers can provide valuable content/DO something.

Question is, does that mean he's Scum or not?

A part of me worries this is Scum Worst angling for another easy target.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 2325, iambrad wrote:
In post 2322, Random Nurse wrote: 1) My paranoia is acting up, making me think either Worst or Hu Tao.

mini 2307 by chance?

Let me see if I can find it again.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”