Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Aureal »

Please just vig me tomorrow okay? So done with this.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Aureal »

Ironic that Skygazer and Ircher were some of the most impatient ones to end the day, and now that they're the one in charge of getting Theta that third recruit needed to neighborize, they're sitting on it instead of moving along so we can end the day.

This game is an absolute dumpster fire.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Aureal »

I'm not sure whether it's worth trying to put words to the reads in my head. The thread state improved slightly with me checking out instead of trying to engage with the BS- I guess Ranger can be town again for doing some of that engaging Koba's BS finally instead of just leaving it all to fall on my shoulders.

Posting anything just fans the flames of BS. I could wait until I'm hammered but then it'll undoubtedly still be slandered as anti-town for waiting. People never pay attention to dead player reads anyway, and this game is eating out of Koba's hand- I have no idea what turns it around to give town a chance and at this point I don't really care much. :neutral:
-furtiveglance

Return to “Completed Game Topics”