Micro 1091 - Prism v. 1L Year [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Locked
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Ydrasse »

first
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

im a killer
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Ydrasse »

im a miller (im lying to feel included) (But please dont investigate me)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Ydrasse »

after wednesday?
watch out...
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: bell
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Ydrasse »

I am a scum vigilante
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

That's what a flavor killing scum vig would say
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think i have the funniest flavor in this game tbh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Bell speak up we cant hear you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 77, Bell wrote: I’m trying to figure out if you’re side swiping a partner with a nothing comment, looking desperately for a joke, or noticing that it’s a little odd for anyone to preface that they’re going to be playing the game on their phone, because this is absolutely something we would notice and find weird.
all of these options are bad options to arrive at i think but the second one is the closest
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

we ARE partners !
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

> : )
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

the funniest fourth option is she's town and lying to be silly and goofy
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

give it back
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #106 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

I think that is the truth.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #138 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Image
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #158 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

made it to 10 in wow hardcore
i'm unstoppable
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #160 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i've never done it before! the addon version was kind of meh to me but having official servers makes all the difference
i have BAGS i have some things AUCTIONED i am gonna mess UP westfall soon
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

me when i am excited to sign up for a game and am curious for the first hour and immediately shut off after
I do not like this sensation
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #192 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i think i would be confused if elle was mafia because it seems like it immediately got flustered by the first iota of pressure and i dont think that it is like at that low threshold of "attention on me in game must try to defuse" with as much like. urgency. as it posted with here.

it's possible i guess everyone has off moments but the entire sequence is just weird to me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #193 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 191, catboi wrote: There's a way of fixing that.
dont tell me to try. i am not here for it!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 194, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 192, Ydrasse wrote: i think i would be confused if elle was mafia because it seems like it immediately got flustered by the first iota of pressure and i dont think that it is like at that low threshold of "attention on me in game must try to defuse" with as much like. urgency. as it posted with here.

it's possible i guess everyone has off moments but the entire sequence is just weird to me
what does being flustered by pressure have to do with alignment
i think that mafia are more likely to be it if they have less experience because they don't know how to make the right answers to make it go away
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #198 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

the point is that i think she could like... dunno. i feel like mafia would be a little less all over the place about it and less overtly... intense? i don't know if that's the right word but maybe dealing with it head-on. it doesn't feel like the correct response as mafia to me.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #199 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

right/correct as in like the thing that is most likely to get you what you want
i think there are right and wrong choices
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #201 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

kind of? i think that mafia thinks a bit harder about how to respond than spewing everything out like she has. a bit more controlled or deliberate.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #204 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

no, i won't be honest. i'm going to lie to you.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #206 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it didn't interest me to engage at the moment so i decided to go with a signature Gif Reply (i should have picked a cat tbh)
if it's around later we can fence over it but meh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #208 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i aim to be inscrutable in games
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #211 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i do not appreciate being voted and wagoned but it's very funny to be the pinnacle of "how do i read this person" at the same time
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #227 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

if you do that and you are mafia it is good for you but if you do that nd you are town it is bad for you

Because I am town.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #233 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

invoking sacred ritual

i towm
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #248 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 236, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 195, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 194, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 192, Ydrasse wrote: i think i would be confused if elle was mafia because it seems like it immediately got flustered by the first iota of pressure and i dont think that it is like at that low threshold of "attention on me in game must try to defuse" with as much like. urgency. as it posted with here.

it's possible i guess everyone has off moments but the entire sequence is just weird to me
what does being flustered by pressure have to do with alignment
i think that mafia are more likely to be it if they have less experience because they don't know how to make the right answers to make it go away
So town would be less likely to be flustered? Why do you think that makes them town, then?
it's not quite about being flustered even if that's the word i used. maybe it's like, vulnerability or just spewing everything out into thread in response to stuff in a way that isn't organized by mafia where you have to worry more about optics and direction rather than a lot of words that aren't like... as "put together" as people like in games.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #257 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

smashing it instantly though is just… blah to me as mafia, i don’t think it’s logical that there has to be an order to when you ate but i often times feel you go there after you try something else

i took the phone stuff at face value and that it was just elle letting everyone know. but when she used it as a “pressure because of it” thing i thought it was likelier to be paranoia than truth. and even if it were it wasn’t really a sticking point if it were to turn into an accusation which it didn’t manifest into.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #261 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

history has always punished the most contrarian minds
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #263 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think cakez could be mafia

the pop in feels like it’s at a point where pressure could swing to me and the reason is like the most basic. paired with his few posts which seem very… uninterested in stuff like the miller claims and posts after. like it’s a chance to lambast me with a refusal to talk about anything else happening or what could support his worldview etc.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #264 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

the pooky thing is played out and obligatory but i find it interesting (scummy flavored) that he doesn’t seem to care about exploring the content that could maybe help him parse a slot he often plays with and interacts with etc
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #273 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 272, catboi wrote:
In post 263, Ydrasse wrote: i think cakez could be mafia

the pop in feels like it’s at a point where pressure could swing to me
and the reason is like the most basic. paired with his few posts which seem very… uninterested in stuff like the miller claims and posts after. like it’s a chance to lambast me with a refusal to talk about anything else happening or what could support his worldview etc.
Do you
really
believe that? No one seemed to be suggesting pivoting to you, I'm the only other person voting you, and I haven't even so much as expressed a case or strongly advocated for your elimination. That feels rather reachy.

[I know if I say "oh cakez is just being his usual self" he will be mafia, and if I say "actually he is kind of scummy", he'll end up being town. I don't think his play so far is alignment indicative.]
In post 270, Meuh wrote: I do lean town on Catboi so far, but I also have the paranoia that he's just good at making content that I find very palatable and that I'll always townread him...
There are people here who can verify that I am capable of making reasonable sounding content as scum, but also I'm town this game so it's not incorrect to read me that way.
if you reread this thread up until this point no it is not reachy and i refuse to see it as such. (tangentially i find it a little... strange. that you say that no one is suggesting pivoting when i think that you... should? be able to read the general vibes of the thread so far and know even if something's not outright said yet it could go that way quickly.) i don't think it is exactly the case that cakez is doing that but it's possible enough that i mentioned it in context with his bad iso. it makes sense to want to try and assert pressure like this early on when it could swing that way to me, especially know that well. i town.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #276 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 270, Meuh wrote: I do lean town on Catboi so far, but I also have the paranoia that he's just good at making content that I find very palatable and that I'll always townread him... :shifty: I also feel like that's something I'll be able to figure out eventually though
Ydrasse I'm kinda conflicted on because the general, I guess position she's occupying? is one I feel bad about and gives me bad vibes but the actual posts she's made have vaguely good vibes.
like this i didn't have the context of existing when i made my post but it proves my point because what does this even say about my slot that matters.
"kind of good but in a place that is bad". how do people parse this in a way that makes sense to the gamestate (maybe it's a skill issue because it's nonsense to me).
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #277 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 274, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 264, Ydrasse wrote: he doesn’t seem to care about exploring the content that could maybe help him parse a slot he often plays with and interacts with etc
this is a wild take because I can't remember cakez trying to parse me ever
cakez shows up to games with you and i imagine him cloistered away within a tower writing feverishly to himself, pondering your alignment as he tries to chart the stars in case they might give him a sign
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #282 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

): sorry bell
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #287 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 286, catboi wrote:
In post 276, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 270, Meuh wrote: I do lean town on Catboi so far, but I also have the paranoia that he's just good at making content that I find very palatable and that I'll always townread him... :shifty: I also feel like that's something I'll be able to figure out eventually though
Ydrasse I'm kinda conflicted on because the general, I guess position she's occupying? is one I feel bad about and gives me bad vibes but the actual posts she's made have vaguely good vibes.
like this i didn't have the context of existing when i made my post but it proves my point because what does this even say about my slot that matters.
"kind of good but in a place that is bad". how do people parse this in a way that makes sense to the gamestate (maybe it's a skill issue because it's nonsense to me).
the vibes of this game are that not much is happening, really. some people were pushing on elle and you were defending her, and that was about it. I was sittig on my hands waiting because I'm trying not to take control of the game. The Meuh post doesn't really prove
any
point, because her commentary on you were almost certainly spurred on by that recent discussion, and doesn't really come across as a pivot to vote for you or anything.

You are right that what that post says is inconclusive. Do you think it being inconclusive has any bearing on Meuh's alignment?
i see it differently and see it as a really hedgy place to sit if no other options happen to crop up that meuh likes (said with a wink to the audience). it makes me very antsy.

i think it marginally points downward for her alignment. there was a point earlier in the game when she was talking to pooky and there was a pause before she asked "are you scum?" which kind of felt like going through the motions of a back and forth which might be influencing the dislike. i didn't bring it up at the time because it was one thing that i didn't feel strongly about but now there's two things so it's more worthwhile.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #293 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

touchy response tbh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #295 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 289, SirCakez wrote:
In post 263, Ydrasse wrote: i think cakez could be mafia

the pop in feels like it’s at a point where pressure could swing to me and the reason is like the most basic. paired with his few posts which seem very… uninterested in stuff like the miller claims and posts after. like it’s a chance to lambast me with a refusal to talk about anything else happening or what could support his worldview etc.
oh come on this is ridiculous and you know it
what's your argument against mine?
like i'm unsure what you're even asking me to directly challenge here. your read on me as informed?
the answer is "i'm not", i don't think that elle's responses were drafted by mafia for explained reasons
impasse
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #297 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 292, SirCakez wrote:
In post 264, Ydrasse wrote: the pooky thing is played out and obligatory but i find it interesting (scummy flavored) that he doesn’t seem to care about exploring the content that could maybe help him parse a slot he often plays with and interacts with etc
I'm always gonna have my little clash with Pooky but I think it's entirely and obviously irrelevant to my alignment this game and I think this is an incredibly weak argument to use to SR me
also i don't really think this is like. entirely true because it's a Behavior factored into meta and the things that you do in game so i think that how you treat it could give insight to your alignment. i don't think it's the Strongest reason to call someone mafia but i think it's possible you felt like you had to go through the basic motions of giving him/it attention without actually caring about the more important engagement with it.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #300 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 298, SirCakez wrote:
In post 295, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 289, SirCakez wrote:
In post 263, Ydrasse wrote: i think cakez could be mafia

the pop in feels like it’s at a point where pressure could swing to me and the reason is like the most basic. paired with his few posts which seem very… uninterested in stuff like the miller claims and posts after. like it’s a chance to lambast me with a refusal to talk about anything else happening or what could support his worldview etc.
oh come on this is ridiculous and you know it
what's your argument against mine?
like i'm unsure what you're even asking me to directly challenge here. your read on me as informed?
the answer is "i'm not", i don't think that elle's responses were drafted by mafia for explained reasons
impasse
okay and so how does that invalidate my read
I don't see how from your PoV you think this is a scum push rather then a town mis-push. Ergo scum PoV.
because i'm taking it in conjunction with the stuff i've said about pooky? :?
you made the post, i read your iso after, and i ended up disliking what you've done.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #301 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

pagetopped
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #304 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 302, SirCakez wrote:
In post 297, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 292, SirCakez wrote:
In post 264, Ydrasse wrote: the pooky thing is played out and obligatory but i find it interesting (scummy flavored) that he doesn’t seem to care about exploring the content that could maybe help him parse a slot he often plays with and interacts with etc
I'm always gonna have my little clash with Pooky but I think it's entirely and obviously irrelevant to my alignment this game and I think this is an incredibly weak argument to use to SR me
also i don't really think this is like. entirely true because it's a Behavior factored into meta and the things that you do in game so i think that how you treat it could give insight to your alignment. i don't think it's the Strongest reason to call someone mafia but i think it's possible you felt like you had to go through the basic motions of giving him/it attention without actually caring about the more important engagement with it.
so then what would you be arguing if I came into this game without doing it? "Oh it's weird why Cakez didn't anything to Pooky, seems kinda scummy?"
Me doing it or not is not AI
i feel like you're being obtuse right now and intentionally missing the point.

i think that you came into the game and gave the bare minimum amount of attention you had to to pooky because it's ritual. and people notice when that sort of behavior isn't gone.
however, once you did that your actual engagement with "content", the things you could like actually use to get yourself into the game based off of that when it was topical (the meuh/pooky miller thing) was not there, it didn't seem to register to you and i feel like that's a sign you're not really reading or caring to solve the game.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #305 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 303, SirCakez wrote:
In post 300, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 298, SirCakez wrote:
In post 295, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 289, SirCakez wrote:
In post 263, Ydrasse wrote: i think cakez could be mafia

the pop in feels like it’s at a point where pressure could swing to me and the reason is like the most basic. paired with his few posts which seem very… uninterested in stuff like the miller claims and posts after. like it’s a chance to lambast me with a refusal to talk about anything else happening or what could support his worldview etc.
oh come on this is ridiculous and you know it
what's your argument against mine?
like i'm unsure what you're even asking me to directly challenge here. your read on me as informed?
the answer is "i'm not", i don't think that elle's responses were drafted by mafia for explained reasons
impasse
okay and so how does that invalidate my read
I don't see how from your PoV you think this is a scum push rather then a town mis-push. Ergo scum PoV.
because i'm taking it in conjunction with the stuff i've said about pooky? :?
you made the post, i read your iso after, and i ended up disliking what you've done.
Ydrasse you're really good but your arguments this game are straight :dead: :dead: :dead: and I don't think you'd be making them as town
like i don't know what to say to this but i think it's a really scummy post when you're actively like misinterpreting what i'm saying (and i feel that other people will blatantly... be able to tell what's happening) and then also adding the softening little "you're good omg" to it which, i think maybe is scummy because i'm reading everything else you're doing right now as that but it just feels like one of those little "things" people add to try and make a post seem more real
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #307 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

????
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #308 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Image
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #317 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 316, Dunnstral wrote: Their vote put pressure on Ydrasse at a time when people were considering voting for Ydrasse
i want to clarify that this isn't based off of explicit, in thread posts people have said about wanting to vote me but a general "atmosphere" around some questioning that i felt. i am fighting ghosts as well as mafia.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #330 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

the more i think abt it i don’t really like the “you’re good so these are bad takes” kind of mindset because it feels like there’s an unknowable monolith in being compared to but it doesn’t actually say anything i guess about what “”good”” ydrasse would be doing this game or saying instead. i’m not convinced so i want to wait for cakez to come back with more tho
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #374 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

head hurty tmrw morning
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #380 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:36 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 334, SirCakez wrote: addressing these since i didn't before dipping yesterday
In post 304, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 302, SirCakez wrote:
In post 297, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 292, SirCakez wrote:
In post 264, Ydrasse wrote: the pooky thing is played out and obligatory but i find it interesting (scummy flavored) that he doesn’t seem to care about exploring the content that could maybe help him parse a slot he often plays with and interacts with etc
I'm always gonna have my little clash with Pooky but I think it's entirely and obviously irrelevant to my alignment this game and I think this is an incredibly weak argument to use to SR me
also i don't really think this is like. entirely true because it's a Behavior factored into meta and the things that you do in game so i think that how you treat it could give insight to your alignment. i don't think it's the Strongest reason to call someone mafia but i think it's possible you felt like you had to go through the basic motions of giving him/it attention without actually caring about the more important engagement with it.
so then what would you be arguing if I came into this game without doing it? "Oh it's weird why Cakez didn't anything to Pooky, seems kinda scummy?"
Me doing it or not is not AI
i feel like you're being obtuse right now and intentionally missing the point.

i think that you came into the game and gave the bare minimum amount of attention you had to to pooky because it's ritual. and people notice when that sort of behavior isn't gone.
however, once you did that your actual engagement with "content", the things you could like actually use to get yourself into the game based off of that when it was topical (the meuh/pooky miller thing) was not there, it didn't seem to register to you and i feel like that's a sign you're not really reading or caring to solve the game.
i don't get what you're getting at here. i did engage the pooky and miller stuff but then i moved on because it obviously was not going to be fruitful for my scumhunting purposes. i don't know what you mean by it not registering to me.
In post 305, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 303, SirCakez wrote:
In post 300, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 298, SirCakez wrote:
In post 295, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 289, SirCakez wrote:
In post 263, Ydrasse wrote: i think cakez could be mafia

the pop in feels like it’s at a point where pressure could swing to me and the reason is like the most basic. paired with his few posts which seem very… uninterested in stuff like the miller claims and posts after. like it’s a chance to lambast me with a refusal to talk about anything else happening or what could support his worldview etc.
oh come on this is ridiculous and you know it
what's your argument against mine?
like i'm unsure what you're even asking me to directly challenge here. your read on me as informed?
the answer is "i'm not", i don't think that elle's responses were drafted by mafia for explained reasons
impasse
okay and so how does that invalidate my read
I don't see how from your PoV you think this is a scum push rather then a town mis-push. Ergo scum PoV.
because i'm taking it in conjunction with the stuff i've said about pooky? :?
you made the post, i read your iso after, and i ended up disliking what you've done.
Ydrasse you're really good but your arguments this game are straight :dead: :dead: :dead: and I don't think you'd be making them as town
like i don't know what to say to this but i think it's a really scummy post when you're actively like misinterpreting what i'm saying (and i feel that other people will blatantly... be able to tell what's happening) and then also adding the softening little "you're good omg" to it which, i think maybe is scummy because i'm reading everything else you're doing right now as that but it just feels like one of those little "things" people add to try and make a post seem more real
the point of the "you're good" was to situate why I find your current pushes to be so weak
okay so i have to ask,

1) why isn’t it fruitful when i feel other people made use of it to you
2) what other things are helpful in comparison other than whatever this is

and as for the last point it literally says nothing at all about my pushes or alignment. good and bad don’t mean anything when i feel you haven’t qualified what they mean. it doesn’t actually have weight.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #381 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 335, SirCakez wrote:
In post 317, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 316, Dunnstral wrote: Their vote put pressure on Ydrasse at a time when people were considering voting for Ydrasse
i want to clarify that this isn't based off of explicit, in thread posts people have said about wanting to vote me but a general "atmosphere" around some questioning that i felt. i am fighting ghosts as well as mafia.
i find this post to be extremely scummy
ydrasse earlier attacked me by saying I voted her because other people were thinking about voting her and I was trying to take advantage. now suddenly she's saying that there was nothing explicit but just some feelings she had. how does this make sense at all with her argument that I was scum manipulating the gamestate? i literally could not have had access to her feelings about the game atmosphere. just nonsensical.
yes these two things are not somehow exclusive for one another and i don’t think that everyone in a game says explicitly what they’re thinking as a potential choice to do. i think the questioning prior to your vote came at a time where it was more likely inertia would work with that vote than not. i think that this manifests at least once later with meuh too hemming a bit about where she would go though it seems she later changed course more.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #382 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:41 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i would maybe vote gl but i’m unsure
i felt like some of his posts around me could be white knighty but also in the midst of scrapping with cakez i was also thinking “if he doesn’t see that i’m town i think he’s lying” which is lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #383 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also i don’t like the suggestion of voting elle and saying oh it may be good when we have a week left and plenty of time for her to return or have a replacement found
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #388 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

new quote chain, because that one is long

what part of it doesn’t make sense to you?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #392 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m going to try to explain again my issue with your vote on me at the time, with the caveat i’m less heated right now because your last post in that big quote chain felt reasonable to me and i might be wrong

i don’t think that, in games, people explicitly say what they are thinking or could potentially do which is obvious, however i think that sometimes the “feel” of what they could do can permeate the thread. (i feel like an insane person)
as in mafia are always going to be reading the thread and see what direction they could push it in potentially even if no one has outright said they want me dead, at that point i felt that your vote on me was one rhat would be pushing on me, an agenda kd kt makes it like easier to say i guess

that was my issue with your vote on me given that i thought it was a weak vote for the informed reasonkng and then after your attitude felt not great
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #393 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

and no i don’t inherently think that voting is townie

because mafia often have to like… do things to get results and don’t always just resort to whispering evil things
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #395 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

luke!!!!!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #396 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Ydrasse »

(i will miss you elle)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #400 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

right now i Do Not know

if you asked me before i would have said cakez but atm i’m doubting that
why do you lean town on meuh?
and me for that matter
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #403 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Image
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #433 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

wait i’m being challenged

huh
wuh
shrimp emoji
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #434 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i thought the read on me was really poor barring knowing how much luke read thus the gif response
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #512 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

catching up tmrw ~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #600 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ive been reading but i dont have the energy to post a lotwhich is unfortunate

im happy atm to elim through some combo of myself/guiltylion/catboi/maybe cakez idk and that probably wins the game
i think catboi is wolfposting though and this is all agenda driven, the point where he brings up the elle stuff again wrt is just opportune timing
after literally just playing against me as mafia feel like he should be more aware that this isnt my mafia game and also p sure he made a post earlier where hes like "when do i not have passion as a wolf" or something and like i can think of multiple times before where hes in fact been "down" or lower energy in games when it was beneficial so it's a nonpoint. in general though trying to tear down the reasons for me being town while just, all of the posts before i don't believe is anything other than agenda or like . laziness. i dislike calling a friend lazy but that's what it is if it's town trying to read me like this which shrug emoji

i dont feel like making content its true which is like bad for my wincon but neither does it make me mafia and i think the reasons he's posted in his last post are horrific and bland. yes i am posting about the most important things. it feels hypocritical to like. call me out for something like that when earlier say something like "what do you even get out of d1" etc. like clearly these "big things" or most interesting ones are what happen but now reacting to them is bad. it's all like, push to kill.

i kind of feel like this is the game where mafia gets poe'd out fast regardless bc town is good at being town and like, yes theyre good at mafia but i think the level of town just drowns them out

also i think the way of talking to meuh was like mild irritation at being read for a dumb reason that was correct. talking out of something etc etc but not really inquisitive towards alignment
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #601 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

im also happy to claim both my flavor and my role because like ya we can run through that group of people and we are hitting 2 mafia almost always i think everyone else should be fine

luke can also track in that pool, i think he is probably town but it's hard to tell atm and i think 2-shot tracker is a fairly safe claim to claim because it gives you the easiest room to lie about what people do if you have something like a rolecop or what have you floating around
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #604 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this is really funny because if you do that youre voting yourself
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #607 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it's whatever you think it means
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #609 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

do you actually think that if i was mafia and also venge i would say that i was venge

??
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #611 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 610, Dunnstral wrote: Ydrasse what are you seeing as wolfposting?
last few posts, i think this entire thing is just like mechanical "i will say these things that read okay/logical on paper" pushing out of town

i do think that mafia is probably bussing though atm given my thoughts about how towny this group of people can be which is interesting tho
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #612 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

that's a very vague statement but i hope you know what i mean

like knowing i'm town i feel like he's resorting to a really basic reason at the start to suspect me that i don't think holds weight and i feel that he's using that as a basis and trying to bolster it by framing stuff like "she's not posting... cannot contribute... mafia". the things that mafia say that sound good but aren't actually true

narrative building etc
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #772 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Image
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #773 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

UNVOTE:
i see a Lot has happened while ive been playing wow
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #777 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

why isn't it GL?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #785 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm about to get so mad at this thread
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #786 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Pookert bearington
why are you town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #792 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 790, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 786, Ydrasse wrote: Pookert bearington
why are you town
I'm mafia i'm gonna stomp all over this game then go to Prism's actual university on opening day and unleash a swarm of yellowjackets so he feels right at home.
Is your flavor the swarm of yellowjackets that, in fact, terrorized Prism for a time
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #794 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

guess my flavor
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #796 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

no

sadly its not as funny as it was like an hour ago
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #832 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Ydrasse »

eugh
if i’m being limmed like with decent certainty i’ll claim but with two already out there i’m unwilling to do so otherwise
however i have been playing too much wow and not thinking about this game because it’s hard as the kids say

i think my vote would have always gone to rh9 but given recent events i will give the slot a day 1 pass but nothing more

also i’m about to go against my stance as emotion whisperer but i don’t think we should uh. strongly use people’s feelings in recent pages this game as alignment proof none of it felt really towny or wolfy to me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #833 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t feel very good about anyone’s alignments this game

wouldn’t vote today: luke, rh9, meuh, bell, and i think not dunn. pooky i don’t think i townread but don’t feel like that’s a good vote right now either
so gl or cakez both of which have had good and bad moments to me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #880 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

more importantly is what would town ydra do because im about to BLOW EVERYONES MINDS
(sorry for not like. playing. i maybe shouldnt have joined because im burned out on this game buuuuut... it is what it is. also ive been playing wow. hi.)

(i will claim if i have to.)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #893 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i wasnt claiming venge and i think all of this like. stuff about it feels like wolves trying to react to something that literally isn't there
i'm vt
my flavor's catboi. this is why it was funnier before. i also did not want to claim because it's pretty easy now to narrow down what's left

i don't know if i'll have the energy to like pick up later in the game anyways so might as well die now

i'd probably send the team on gl/cakez. there's a lot of quiet people though atp that make me feel uneasy. also like a tracker claim with millers is lol. but that's trying to outguess the mod.

VOTE: gl for posterity and good luck to the wolves who are going to look bad off of this when i flip i will be happily playing wow free from the stress of worrying if i need to post
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #896 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i dont know honestly in regards to both
i'm very lost this game and defaulting back on him as a scumread
itheres a lot of weird things going on this game that make me go ??

like i think if youre a wolf i think youre just being very Logical and this is what i see sort of thing with the informed eagle eye thing that wolves have
if hes a wolf i think he is playing a different game than he has before but im still put off by before even if we kind of came to an understanding later

i dont know where else to look. meuh? luke? rh9 whelmed me too on entrance but like meh

everything about this feels meh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #899 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yes i do
i'm not keen on interpreting feelings as the reason why i read someone a certain way. i will say i think that town him has more reasoning to do it though than wolf him

and yes it is baffling how that conclusion was reached

p-edit: posterity as i said, im not like super into the Fighting to Be Alive thing per my energy this game and it felt more apt to put my suspicions towards you than him
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #903 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

because they met like 238472893472389 years ago on epicmafia and they are a happy married mafia couple now
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #908 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yes i have decided i am lying about my flavor that i could ask to be made for me or make up on my own to match the theme of a law school

???????
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #909 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i mean one more vt claim just narrows the pool of pr
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #916 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

did everyone actually have that impression tho lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #917 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also i do this like most games
its pretty song and dance, pressure doesnt really do a lot to me and i function better as town without it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #918 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like i kind of end up rolling my eyes when im suspected as town early on and if im killed as vt meh could be worse for town
as pr i throw more of a fit and lean into the claim i think
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #920 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

im going to be blunt
its literally your fault if you made the assumption that it was a pr claim, i did nothing here in my opinion that should have made it seem like it was one
and now youre getting suspicious. because of something you literally like assumed. not my fault and if you want to punish me (if youre town) for your own shortcoming there i shrug at you
as wolf i think youre burning credit to go down this line tho so shrug x2
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #923 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it was funnier to wait to claim it to me but i lost my chance
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #926 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Ydrasse »

idk i dont really like his entire thing about cakez and the earlier defense of me just to end up on me after everything where it makes it feel like he prioritized getting out a claim rather than killing me because he really thinks im wolf
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #927 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Shrug
just kill me then lol

im not going to give much more than what youre getting here and tomorrow you can sit there and go gee whiz how did i mess that one up where did it all go wrong oh no help me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #929 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

sircakez and i being the two main wagons both on gl is very funny
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #931 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

no

why do u feel like u dont care about this elim
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #933 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

doesnt seem like it

you cared more about the lawyer rp
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #937 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 934, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 933, Ydrasse wrote: doesnt seem like it

you cared more about the lawyer rp
the lawyer rp was more fun

i dont really get why you think im not trying
i think that youre being lazy tbqh
and i dont think you really believe in my wagon
and tomorrow youre going to be like shrug lol etc
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #939 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 935, RH9 wrote:
In post 929, Ydrasse wrote: sircakez and i being the two main wagons both on gl is very funny
That's the thing that's making me question if scum!you would rather choose to go for GL, who's unlikely to get limmed over putting Cakez on E-1 to save yourself.
i mean tbh it doesnt matter even if i do vote cakez because then he just votes me so its not like my vote's effective unless someone decides to switch off of me but i dont have high hopes for it so why entertain
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #940 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 938, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 926, Ydrasse wrote: idk i dont really like his entire thing about cakez and the earlier defense of me just to end up on me after everything where it makes it feel like he prioritized getting out a claim rather than killing me because he really thinks im wolf
there were two viable wagons for GL to vote on

you and cakez

he wrote out why he didn't want to do Cakez after re-reading Eurybia. Do you think his analysis is more likely to come from Scum!him or factually inaccurate in some way?
i mean like what are the options

cakez has had a glow up in his wolf meta? maybe, idk. i do feel that its less likely
gl is wrong/ineffective about meta? ehhh maybe, too. i think that when youre reading an already finished game and you know also that like, if cakez was town here, its easier to find things that you can connect a line to to paint a picture. you can point out the things you know to be true to have a better impact when you present it to everyone
even if it's "correct" meta that doesnt mean it comes from town
in the same vein that he correctly identified me as town earlier, im feeling more and more that he was able to do that because he like. just knows im town but also he had that kerfuffle with the cat so mehhhh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #943 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 941, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 937, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 934, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 933, Ydrasse wrote: doesnt seem like it

you cared more about the lawyer rp
the lawyer rp was more fun

i dont really get why you think im not trying
i think that youre being lazy tbqh
and i dont think you really believe in my wagon
and tomorrow youre going to be like shrug lol etc
I don't really believe you are a slam dunk mafia flip

I just don't have any better ideas atp.
do u think gl is town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #944 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 942, Bell wrote: Hey Ydra,
I know this is silly to even mention,
but I know you know you're making appeals to fear.
Why are you letting yourself make them when you know they're not awesome and don't work.
im spitballing what i think and feel if they make people feel afraid i dont like ... really care when im about to die lol
like tbh yes people should be worried about this game and flip because im town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #948 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 945, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 943, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 941, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 937, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 934, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 933, Ydrasse wrote: doesnt seem like it

you cared more about the lawyer rp
the lawyer rp was more fun

i dont really get why you think im not trying
i think that youre being lazy tbqh
and i dont think you really believe in my wagon
and tomorrow youre going to be like shrug lol etc
I don't really believe you are a slam dunk mafia flip

I just don't have any better ideas atp.
do u think gl is town
yea
Shrug then
i think gl is a decent vote

luke vanished off the face of the planet it feels like after like. caring about not being able to see thread. the tracker claim grows thinly accepted in this bleak hour to me but no one would tolerate that
or cakez ig as like a shrug vote

p-edit not particularly but ur talking to me and i think a lot of people have a capacity to be bad this game so i have to hedge somewhere
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #949 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 946, Bell wrote: We'll be fine.
We have like 3 obvtowns this game. You even said it yourself.
this is how u lose games btw
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #951 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

if i speak
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #958 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 955, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 947, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: do you even townread me ydrasse
i already answered you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #966 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it's really not inconsistent to not want to claim even if i am a vt, my mind changed after the entire kerfuffle but i didnt want to narrow down the pool of people who could be vt. vt is a role. it's my role. you chose to make assumptions about it and i can't do anything about that.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14186
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #968 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like in a game where more and more people start to claim the wolves have to do no thinking to decide who they should kill or why assuming no one is lying and i dont take people at this list to be big gambitters so.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Locked

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”