Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1196, Flavor Leaf wrote: Maybe Abnegation is just a scum Ninja, and if so, I’m willing to let them win this game :lol:
Honestly would be happy for her lol.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1199, Abnegation wrote:
In post 1196, Flavor Leaf wrote: Maybe Abnegation is just a scum Ninja, and if so, I’m willing to let them win this game :lol:
if i'm ninja and i had kitty do the kill instead of me n1, i don't think i deserve to win lol.
Yeah, that was one of my defenses of it in the neighborhood too, I think.

I think part of me just wants you to be scum for Drew v FL sake of it all :lol:

I still think Drew tactics all make scum here even when they make me feel bad for pushing them and sympathizing.

They have to as scum.

But like it sucks to reward a possible scumDave here.

Possible ScumKlazam played Drew v FL setup from yesterday, but I also agreed with that analysis, so it’s not really scummy outright.

Geraint can win free if they’re scum pulling a big gambit too imo. I can’t see myself seeing them gambiting like this here, and if they are, props.

Drew’s doing well to harp on me, and like it still makes sense to me on
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 162, davesaz wrote: Hu and Klaz feel like they're solving, and townleans. If I had to pick one of them to be a scumlean it would be Hu but that's primarily driven by a feeling that voting is the main way of generating conflict to get reads from, which makes me biased against not voting.
i feel like this line has to be ai but which way? scum being self-conscious and tmi-ish or town because that statement could stick out after scumbuddy!tao flips?
Show
lowercase alt of alianna.

i will be my undoing if i become my obsession.
i will forget the ones i love if i do not serve them.
i will war with others if i refuse to see them.
therefore i choose to turn away from my reflection,
to rely not on myself
but on my brothers and sisters,
to project always outwards
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1201, Flavor Leaf wrote:
if i'm ninja and i had kitty do the kill instead of me n1, i don't think i deserve to win lol.

I still think Drew tactics all make scum here even when they make me feel bad for pushing them and sympathizing.

They have to as scum.

Possible ScumKlazam played Drew v FL setup from yesterday, but I also agreed with that analysis, so it’s not really scummy outright.

Geraint can win free if they’re scum pulling a big gambit too imo. I can’t see myself seeing them gambiting like this here, and if they are, props.

I mean, if you are acting in good faith don't feel bad, and if you are scum you should feel good lol.

But for the sake of the game, let's both of us pretend the other is confTown.....then who is scum?

I am bit more invigorated now, thanks to you and Ali, so I have some work to do to give my best guess.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 1035, Klazam wrote: <Not paired>
- davesaz <Calls dave town being TOP of kitty's reads list, I doubt scum would be this brave, esp one who puts hu in the null bucket. also keeps calling solvy, same as me and camel.>
but this read from klazam is good imo.

and then there are these, think leaf might have pointed this out already in hood but these interactions sound really discredity, only on hu tao's end though.
Spoiler: quotes
In post 171, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 162, davesaz wrote: I can think of at least three ways for Flavor Leaf to be this way, one each town, scum, and NAI. The town and NAI ones shouldn't be discussed and can't be discussed respectively.
Reserved FL isn't something I see too often, though as I mentioned before it's been quite a while. If I had to guess I'd say it's the NAI version.

Hu and Klaz feel like they're solving, and townleans. If I had to pick one of them to be a scumlean it would be Hu but that's primarily driven by a feeling that voting is the main way of generating conflict to get reads from, which makes me biased against not voting.

I don't see the purpose for Abnegation to still be self voting. It's still the first 1/4 of day so being on the sidelines isn't urgent yet, but it isn't doing anything to advance the game and that's troubling.
So your analysis is that FL posting is either Town, scum or NAI? Groundbreaking.. this post feels like filler. And your reason for your possible scumlean is basically what klazam said
In post 190, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 186, davesaz wrote:
In post 171, Hu Tao wrote:
So your analysis is that FL posting is either Town, scum or NAI? Groundbreaking.. this post feels like filler.
That's a surface level interpretation. Saying "it could be one of these things" and then clearly choosing one of them is hardly filler.
And your choice was NAI which means it could be either
In post 420, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 417, davesaz wrote:
In post 406, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 376, davesaz wrote: I like Nono's new posts.
KittyTacky said some things that resonated, in particular about how it's a fallacy that only scum care how they look. Not enough for a real townread, will need to see some evidence of trying to sort.
Geraintm took a poke or two but didn't really follow up that I can tell. I'd be willing to go there.

I'm not sure about Leek's motivation in asking about the list in the first place. It seems kinda weak to go after unproductive people. Not enough for a scumread, but definitely worth watching.
Nono's posts have just been saying that I'm scum. If you agree wouldn't you be saying I was scum? Don't think I've seen you say that
Like and agree are different things to me. And as I say a few posts later, it was in comparison to what the slot had done before that so maybe premature to even say I like it lol
:lol:

this game is giving me a headache. :lol:
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 858, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 855, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 812, Flavor Leaf wrote: If Kitty is town, Hu Tao is always scum based on ignoring strongman possibility.

But i think Kitty just is scum?
Ain't no way scum would strong arm kitty instead of just killing them if they saw the doctor soft if they were town.
yeah, i'll retract that reasoning.

Unfortunate for you, I know you are scum, and unfortunate for me, I think you know why.
i don't seriously scumread this, but if i put the tinfoil hat on, i can't help but see this post has some, uh,
implications
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1203, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1201, Flavor Leaf wrote:

They have to as scum.

I mean, if you are acting in good faith don't feel bad, and if you are scum you should feel good lol.

But for the sake of the game, let's both of us pretend the other is confTown.....then who is scum?

I am bit more invigorated now, thanks to you and Ali, so I have some work to do to give my best guess.
Klazam is my weakest town read, but it’s a little biased probs cuz if they town, they were hard BOPing
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1205, Abnegation wrote:
In post 812, Flavor Leaf wrote: If Kitty is town, Hu Tao is always scum based on ignoring strongman possibility.

Ain't no way scum would strong arm kitty instead of just killing them if they saw the doctor soft if they were town.

Unfortunate for you, I know you are scum, and unfortunate for me, I think you know why.
i don't seriously scumread this, but if i put the tinfoil hat on, i can't help but see this post has some, uh,
implications

I was trying to act like I was a Cop who had a guilty there, i claimed a fake guilty on Hu Tao recently as town, and then on top of that, I was trying to pull a kill away from Geraint, who I thought was the most likely to be killed there, which they probably were
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 1207, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1205, Abnegation wrote:

implications

I was trying to act like I was a Cop who had a guilty there, i claimed a fake guilty on Hu Tao recently as town, and then on top of that, I was trying to pull a kill away from Geraint, who I thought was the most likely to be killed there, which they probably were
i got that, i'd just find it very funny if you told your scumbuddy (whose alignment you're informed of) in the public thread that you know they're scum.
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The real play is role Traitor, and do that to a townie, so when ya flip they all can’t shake that townie feeling :lol:
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 1209, Flavor Leaf wrote: The real play is role Traitor, and do that to a townie, so when ya flip they all can’t shake that townie feeling :lol:
lol.
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 1202, Abnegation wrote:
In post 162, davesaz wrote: Hu and Klaz feel like they're solving, and townleans. If I had to pick one of them to be a scumlean it would be Hu but that's primarily driven by a feeling that voting is the main way of generating conflict to get reads from, which makes me biased against not voting.
i feel like this line has to be ai but which way? scum being self-conscious and tmi-ish or town because that statement could stick out after scumbuddy!tao flips?

I’m gonna confidently say that Dave is 100% not scum. It’s within FL and Drew for sure (on my end, that is). I know that I’m the next most likely here, and nothing I can do except to point to my play throughout this game.

If we’re going to be doing self analysis, then I’ll just talk about my mindset this game at a few points.

I rolled Miller, immediately went “shit”, googled optimal play for a miller, the result said either claim miller immediately or be the towinest town to ever town (to not be investigated/and/or draw a night kill). I didn’t like the idea of claiming miller because it outs the potential existence of cop. So I proceed to try to play my best as possible, (That leek post on how I was trying too hard made me laugh my ass off irl, he was amazingly spot on)

Later on the cop claims (scum fake claims), and I immediately out myself as miller because there is no reason for keeping a detrimental role under wraps anymore.

Hopefully that illustrates my mindset through that with regards to my role.

Now a question- why would Hu Tao counterclaim miller?

Posting lately has started to make me sway slightly back to drew being scum here, but I’m not sure if he’s checked out because it was a lost cause or if it was lost motivation due to being town.

I’m still on flavorleaf for the moment, but feeling still neck to neck. The gera snafu did change my view on the drew situation in N3 though. With a no result, the clear I thought might be there isn’t there anymore.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Klazam »

The fuck did I do there, I guess I hit a button somewhere by mistake
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

VC 5.02

Flavor Leaf (2):
Klazam, Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew (1):
Flavor Leaf

Not voting (3):
Davesaz, Abnegation, geraintm

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate someone. Day 5 ends in (expired on 2023-10-08 03:06:57)

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:12 pm

Post by davesaz »

Accepting Abnegation and geraintm as being as close to conf as anything is without a flip, and knowing I'm town, and thinking Flavor is pretty towny, leaves Drew or Klazam.
Gonna have to check to see if the miller claim was before Nono was eliminated. Scum!Klaz would have no need to claim after Nono's demise.
Like I said before, I think it's just Drew. I usually start getting it wrong if I try to find reasons to doubt myself. There hasn't been any reason to hurry, better to let my TRs reach their own conclusions.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by davesaz »

Miller claim was before the flip, but in the same post as voting for Nono.
Hmm, have I already posted on this? Scum!Klaz would know of course, might be a way to hedge not getting checked if we caught on to Hu Tao after that point.
There has to be a RB so there wasn't any need to avoid being investigated. What's the need for claiming...

Town!Klaz on the other hand doesn't know who the real cop is, and would want to ensure an investigation isn't wasted if somehow the cop lives.
That boils down to it's probably just town playing according to the "book".

Drew > Klaz > Flavor
VOTE: Drew
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:51 pm

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: drew
It feels the right way to start
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:53 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

VC 5.03

Doctor Drew (3):
Flavor Leaf, Davesaz, geraintm
Flavor Leaf (2):
Klazam, Doctor Drew

Not voting (1):
Abnegation

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate someone. Day 5 ends in (expired on 2023-10-08 03:06:57)

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Well I already claimed, was gonna finally look at Dave at some point today.

Hopefully no one has an itchy trigger finger lol
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Klazam »

Im fine with this.

Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Random Nurse »

VC 5.04

Doctor Drew (4):
Flavor Leaf, Davesaz, geraintm, Klazam
Flavor Leaf (1):
Doctor Drew

Not voting (1):
Abnegation

Last edited by Random Nurse on Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

:down:
In post 1219, Klazam wrote: Im fine with this.

I guess I won't bother looking at Dave then.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also I was truthful, just ol Vanilla Town Drew.

Maybe I can look at Drew if mod doesn't lock the thread for a few hours.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1222, Doctor Drew wrote: Also I was truthful, just ol Vanilla Town Drew.

Maybe I can look at Drew if mod doesn't lock the thread for a few hours.
Drew as in Dave, which is ironic since Dave is my first name.
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Abnegation »

oof. i was hoping we wouldn’t rush this.
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”