he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
Pronoun: he/she

Mini Normal 2311 | Mod PT

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by biancospino »

---
Last edited by biancospino on Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by biancospino »

Playerlist:

heipizhu4
BlueSnakelet
Random Nurse
ZZZX
Passenger
Hu Tao
AnimatedWiz
Not_Mafia
TheHoldSteadyù

setup etc

setup
WOLVES
  • 1 Werewolf Neighbor Informed Complex Follower
    (There exists at least 1 backup Neighbor in the setup. There are no Neighborhoods other than yours.)
  • 1 Werewolf Neighbor disloyal combined Mailman Rolestopper
VILLAGE
  • 1 backup Neighbors
  • 1 lazy TrafficAnalyst
  • 1 indicisive Doctor
  • 4 Villagers
SETTINGS
  • Daytalk ON
  • Multitasking ON

Spoiler: Role PMs

Welcome to Micro XXXX, PLAYERNAME!

You are a
Werewolf Neighbor Informed Complex Follower
. You know that the Wolves' faction is composed of you and YYYY.

You have the following factional abilities:
  • Wolf chat
    — you can talk with the other members of the Wolves' faction at any time [here].
  • Wolf kill
    — each night, if no other member of the Wolves' faction use this ability, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, your target will die.
You have the following nonfactional active abilities:
  • complex Follower
    — each night, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will discover what kind of actions your target performed this night. This action will fail as if roleblocked if it targets a Vanilla player.
You have the following nonfactional passive abilities:
  • Neighbor
    — you are in a Neighborhood with YYYY. You can talk with them at any time [here].
  • Informed
    — you know that the following sentences are true:
    • There is at least one backup Neighbor.
    • There are no Neighborhoods other than yours.
You win when at least one member of the Wolves' faction is alive and all members of the Village faction are dead, or when nothing can prevent the same.

The Game Thread is located [here].
Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role, or by posting the same in the Wolves' PT.

You are a
Werewolf Neighbor disloyal combined Mailman Rolestopper
. You know that the Wolves' faction is composed of you and YYYY.

You have the following factional abilities:
  • Wolf chat
    — you can talk with the other members of the Wolves' faction at any time [here].
  • Wolf kill
    — each night, if no other member of the Wolves' faction use this ability, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, your target will die.
You have the following nonfactional active abilities:
  • disloyal combined Mailman Rolestopper
    — each night, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, the moderator will anonymously send your target a message of your choice (specified when you submit this action), and all other actions targeting your target will fail as if roleblocked.
    (N.B.: the message you send will be delivered in such a way to make it clear that it comes from a Mailman.)
    This action will fail as if roleblocked if it targets a player who belongs to your faction.
You have the following nonfactional passive abilities:
  • Neighbor
    — you are in a Neighborhood with YYYY. You can talk with them at any time [here].
You win when at least one member of the Wolves' faction is alive and all members of the Village faction are dead, or when nothing can prevent the same.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role, or by posting the same in the Wolves' PT.

You are a
Village backup Neighbor

You have no active abilities.

You have the following passive abilities:
  • backup Neighbor
    — the first time a non-backup Neighbor dies, you will be added to their Neighborhood.
You win when at least one member of the Village faction is alive and all members of the Wolves' faction are dead.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

You are a
Village lazy TrafficAnalyst

You have the following active abilities:
  • lazy TrafficAnalyst
    — each night, if at least two anti-town players were alive at the start of the night, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will discover whether or not that player is able to privately communicate with another living player. If this action fails, you will receive a "No Result" PM.
You have no passive abilities.

You win when at least one member of the Village faction is alive and all members of the Wolves' faction are dead.

You are a
Village indecisive Doctor

You have the following active abilities:
  • indecisive Doctor
    — each night, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, your target will be protected from one kill that Night. You cannot target the same player two Nights in a row.

You are a
Villager

Spoiler: Result PMs

Follower:
  • No action
    You discover that PLAYER performed no actions tonight.

• TA
    You discover that PLAYER performed a role-investigative action tonight.

• Doc
    You discover that PLAYER performed a protective action tonight.

• combined Mail RS
    You discover that PLAYER performed a blocking action and a miscellaneous action tonight.

• No result
    Your Follower action failed and you get no result.
TrafficAnalyst:
  • Can comm
    You discover that PLAYER is able to privately communicate.

• Can't comm
    You discover that PLAYER is not able to privately communicate.

• No result
    Your TrafficAnalyst action failed and you get no result.
Mail:
You have received the following message from a Mailman:

backup Neighborh gaining hood access:
You gained access to a Neighborhood located [here]. Your Neighbor is WOLFNAME.

Spoiler: Rules

Ruleset

(in large part
shamelessly stolen
inspired from Northsidegal)

the tl;dr
  1. Abide by site rules, and be mindful of your fellow players.
  2. Majority executions, but half of the voters are enough to end the Day with no execution.
  3. Days will last about 168 hours, Nights 48 hours.
  4. 36 hours prods; if you are prodded, you have 24 hours to respond, and if I have to prod you three times I may replace you immediately.
  5. I have some unusual rules about multimedia content, night prods, and last words.

General
  1. Adhere to all site rules.
  2. Always play to win. This specific game, not some unspecified future one.
  3. Claiming wolf by yourself is acceptable (if it isn't gamethrowing), claiming wolf with partners is not.
  4. Remember that this is a game — heated discussion is allowed, but personal attacks are not.
  5. Pretending to break the rules will be treated similarly as actually breaking the rules.
  6. Alianna is my comod. She has full mod authority.
  7. You may use the following colours, as long as you don't do so to attempt to impersonate a moderator:
    , which is my colour;
    #FF80FF
    , which is Alianna's colour.
  8. Do not quote any out of game communication regarding this game — this includes your role PM and any other PMs I may send you.
  9. If you need to get my attention, please include "
    @mod
    " in your post or PM me.
  10. Do not use encryption, hidden text or excessively small text (
    size 70
    is the smallest I'll allow) in your posts. Crumbing is fine.
  11. If you wish to include large images and/or gifs, you may do so, but you must put them in a [⁣spoiler=] tag.
  12. A player who is only able to access the thread via raw text should be able to play the game to its full extent. If you include any non-textual game-relevant multimedia, you have to provide an adequate alt-text and, when applicable, a full transcription. In any case, posting multimedia that include audio is
    strongly discouraged
  13. Do not use any form of provable randomness. This includes dice tags, screenshots of random.org, etc. Saying you flipped a coin is okay, providing some sort of proof that you did isn’t.
  14. If you have the ability to edit your posts, do not do so.
  15. If you accidentally post with an incorrect alt account, you have to immediately make an identical post with the correct account, so to preserve ISOs' readability.
  16. My decisions are final. If I feel you are violating any of the rules, I will take the appropriate action.
  17. As a general principle, whenever moderator action is required I will attempt to make the decision that has the least impact on the natural flow of gameplay. For example, force replacing instead of modkilling whenever possible.
  18. I reserve the right, under extraordinary circumstances, to change this ruleset. If I do so, I will acknowledge having done so in-thread.
  19. Have fun!

Deadlines and Activity
  1. Each Day will have a 168 hours (7 real life days) deadline, and each Night will have a 48 hours deadline.
  2. I may grant deadline extensions in extraordinary circumstances.
  3. If a player replaces in during the Day with less than 48 hours remaining to the deadline, I will extend it to 48 hours.
  4. During the Night, players may ask for a quick night. If all players do (including those with no night action) and I'm not busy, the Night ends immediately.
  5. You are expected to confirm your role PM no longer than 72 hours after I've sent it to you. If you don't, you will be replaced.
  6. You are expected to make at least one game-relevant post every 36 hours. Players who go 36 hours without posting will be prodded.
  7. If you are prodded, you have 24 hours to post in-thread. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you 3 or more times, you will be replaced at my own discretion.
  8. Abuse of prod dodges will result in you being replaced at my own discretion.
  9. If your prod timer would expire during the Night, you may respond to it by PMing me. If you do so, you also have to make a game-relevant post in the first 24 hours of the next Day.
  10. If you are going to be V/LA, please announce it in thread or PM me. If your V/LA will last 5 days or longer I may be forced to replace you.

Voting
  1. All votes and unvotes must be in
    bold
    or in VOTE: vote / UNVOTE: unvote tags, with vote tags being preferable.
  2. Votes in spoilers will not be counted.
  3. If you wish to change your vote, unvoting first is not mandatory.
  4. Abbreviations and nicknames are acceptable, as long as I can understand them.
  5. Dabble in false votes shenanigans at your peril. If I think something is a vote, it is.
  6. As soon as a majority (half of the living players plus one-half, rounded up) is voting for the same player, that player is hammered and their fate is sealed. If no majority is reached before deadline, the day will end with no execution.
  7. You may vote for VOTE: No Execution. Voting to end the day with no execution requires only half of the living players, not a strict majority.
  8. Once a hammer has occurred, the game is in "twilight". Discussion may continue until I lock the thread but no further votes or unvotes will be counted. As soon as I lock the thread, the hammered player will be executed and the Day will end.

Miscellanea
  1. You may ask for a personal Notes PT for confessional purposes. Don't talk in-thread about you having, or not having, a Notes PT.
  2. Once you are dead, you may no longer post in the thread or in any PT you may had access to. You will however be granted access to the Deads' PT. You may post spoilers there, but if you do put them in [⁣spoiler=] tags.
  3. You may ask to be replaced out by PM; in any case, you may not discuss in-thread the reasons you may have for replacing out. As soon as I acknowledge your request, you may not rescind it and you are no longer a player.
  4. If you request to be replaced out, you may PM me with a "last words" message. I will relay it to your successor.
  5. The Wolves' faction may concede, if all of its members agree.

Endgame
  1. The Village will win if all Werewolves are dead and at least one Village-aligned player is left alive.
  2. The Wolves will win if all Town-aligned players are dead and at least one Werewolf is left alive, or if nothing can prevent the same.
  3. If all players are dead, the game ends in a "Scorched Earth" Draw.
  4. If there are no deaths for four consecutive phases, the game ends in a "Happily ever after" Draw.
  5. After the game has ended, the thread will be opened for post-game discussion, and everyone (including dead players and non-players) may post in it.

Game Notes
  1. This game is Normal.
  2. Night actions this game will follow Natural Action Resolution.
  3. This game is Werewolf/Village themed.
  4. If you do not send me an action for the night, I will assume that you are not taking one.
  5. All existing PTs are open at all times, regardless of the presence of an Encryptor.
  6. Players are multitasking by default, and may submit any number of actions they may perform each phase.
  7. At least one player has received the following role PM:
    Welcome to Micro 1070!

You are a
    Villager

You win when at least one member of the Village's faction is alive and all members of the Wolves' faction are dead.

The game thread is located here.

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by biancospino »

Random.org result:

BlueSnakelet
heipizhu4
Passenger
Random Nurse
TheHoldSteadyù
ZZZX
AnimatedWiz
Not_Mafia
Hu Tao
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by biancospino »

Role assignments:

BlueSnakelet -->
Neig. Inf. complex Follow.

heipizhu4 -->
Neig. disl. combined Mail RS

Passenger -->
backup Nei

Random Nurse -->
lazy TA

TheHoldSteadyù -->
indec. Doc

ZZZX -->
Villager

AnimatedWiz -->
Villager

Not_Mafia -->
Villager

Hu Tao -->
Villager
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by biancospino »

BlueSnakelet

Code: Select all

[area]
[b][color=#639][size=176][center]Welcome to Mini Normal 2311, BlueSnakelet![/b]
You are a [color=red][b]Werewolf Neighbor Informed Complex Follower[/color]. You know that the Wolves' faction is composed of you and heipizhu4.

You have the following factional abilities:[list]
[*] [i]Wolf chat[/i] — you can talk with the other members of the Wolves' faction at any time [url=here]https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=91569[/url].
[*] [i]Wolf kill[/i] — each night, if no other member of the Wolves' faction use this ability, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, your target will die.[/list]

You have the following nonfactional active abilities:[list]
[*] [i]complex Follower[/i] — each night, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will discover what kind of actions your target performed this night. This action will fail as if roleblocked if it targets a Vanilla player.[/list]

You have the following nonfactional passive abilities:[list]
[*] [i]Neighbor[/i] — you are in a Neighborhood with heipizhu4. You can talk with them at any time [url=here]https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=91570[/url].
[*] [i]Informed[/i] — you know that the following sentences are true:[list]
[*] There is at least one backup Neighbor.
[*] There are no Neighborhoods other than yours.
[/list]
[/list]

The Game Thread is located [url=here]https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=91568[/url].
[/area]

heipizhu4

[area]
[b][color=#639][size=176][center]Welcome to Mini Normal 2311, heipizhu4![/b]
You are a [color=red][b]Werewolf Neighbor disloyal combined Mailman Rolestopper[/color]. You know that the Wolves' faction is composed of you and BlueSnakelet.

You have the following factional abilities:[list]
[*] [i]Wolf chat[/i] — you can talk with the other members of the Wolves' faction at any time [url=here]https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=91569[/url].
[*] [i]Wolf kill[/i] — each night, if no other member of the Wolves' faction use this ability, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, your target will die.[/list]

You have the following nonfactional active abilities:[list]
[*] [i]disloyal combined Mailman Rolestopper[/i] — each night, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, the moderator will anonymously send your target a message of your choice (specified when you submit this action), and all other actions targeting your target will fail as if roleblocked. [i](N.B.: the message you send will be delivered in such a way to make it clear that it comes from a Mailman.)[/i] This action will fail as if roleblocked if it targets a player who belongs to your faction.[/list]

You have the following nonfactional passive abilities:[list]
[*] [i]Neighbor[/i] — you are in a Neighborhood with BlueSnakelet. You can talk with them at any time [url=here]https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=91570[/url].[/list]

The Game Thread is located [url=here]https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=91568[/url].
[/area]

Passenger

[area]
[b][color=#639][size=176][center]Welcome to Mini Normal 2311, Passenger![/b]
You are a [color=green][b]Village backup Neighbor[/color].

You have the following passive abilities:[list]
[*] [i]backup Neighbor[/i] — the first time a non-backup Neighbor dies, you will be added to their Neighborhood.[/list]

[/area]

Random Nurse

[area]
[b][color=#639][size=176][center]Welcome to Mini Normal 2311, Random Nurse![/b]
You are a [color=green][b]Village lazy TrafficAnalyst[/color].

You have the following active abilities:[list]
[*] [i]lazy TrafficAnalyst[/i] — each night, if at least two anti-town players were alive at the start of the night, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will discover whether or not that player is able to privately communicate with another living player. If this action fails, you will receive a "No Result" PM.[/list]

[/area]

TheHoldSteadyù

[area]
[b][color=#639][size=176][center]Welcome to Mini Normal 2311, TheHoldSteadyù![/b]
You are a [color=green][b]Village indecisive Doctor[/color].

You have the following active abilities:[list]
[*] [i]indecisive Doctor[/i] — each night, you may target a living player. Assuming no interference with your action, your target will be protected from one kill that Night. You cannot target the same player two Nights in a row.[/list]

[/area]

ZZZX

[area]
[b][color=#639][size=176][center]Welcome to Mini Normal 2311, ZZZX![/b]
You are a [color=green][b]Villager[/color].

[/area]

AnimatedWiz

[area]
[b][color=#639][size=176][center]Welcome to Mini Normal 2311, AnimatedWiz![/b]

[/area]

Not_Mafia

[area]
[b][color=#639][size=176][center]Welcome to Mini Normal 2311, Not_Mafia![/b]

[/area]

Hu Tao

[area]
[b][color=#639][size=176][center]Welcome to Mini Normal 2311, Hu Tao![/b]

[/area]
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by biancospino »

I've just noticed that I've somehow accidentally tacked a ù at the end of THS name. Weird.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by biancospino »

Confirmations (9!/9)
:
HT, THS, Wiz, Blue, RN, ZX, heip, NM, Pass
Last edited by biancospino on Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by biancospino »

Links:

Werewolf Lair:
viewtopic.php?t=91569
Elm Street: viewtopic.php?t=91570
Cemetery:
viewtopic.php?t=91571
AnimatedWiz's Notes: viewtopic.php?t=91575
JacksonVirgo's Notes: viewtopic.php?t=91659
Last edited by biancospino on Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Alianna »

Co-mod ego.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 23
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Alianna »

Can I have mod perms in the main thread?
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Alianna »

Is the hood meant to be locked?
I townread Alianna.

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 9, Alianna wrote: Can I have mod perms in the main thread?
Oh sorry I thought I've given them to you.
One sec
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 10, Alianna wrote: Is the hood meant to be locked?
I want to avoid the situation where one wolf comes in, somehow not realizing that the two PTs are separate things, and post wolf things in the hood.

Thou now that Blue has given the info in the Lair, and so heip should know to keep them for different thinks, I can unlock it.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 11, biancospino wrote:
In post 9, Alianna wrote: Can I have mod perms in the main thread?
Oh sorry I thought I've given them to you.
One sec
Thanks!
Just going to change my mod colour, I like to switch it up every game.
In post 12, biancospino wrote:
In post 10, Alianna wrote: Is the hood meant to be locked?
I want to avoid the situation where one wolf comes in, somehow not realizing that the two PTs are separate things, and post wolf things in the hood.

Thou now that Blue has given the info in the Lair, and so heip should know to keep them for different thinks, I can unlock it.
Makes sense.
I townread Alianna.

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:01 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1, BlueSnakelet wrote: Hi! I'm the friendly neighborhood venomous snake. Don't worry, I don't bite :good:
In post 2, heipizhu4 wrote: Hi! I'm a black skin pig (the exact meaning of what heipizhu means in Chinese). Hopefully, you won't bite me :]
Big "Howdy, fellow Villager" vibes from this lol
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by biancospino »

Game's pretty glacial uh
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Alianna »

Uhh. Wow.
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Alianna »

I have limited access until Saturday btw.
I townread Alianna.

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 16, Alianna wrote:Uhh. Wow.
Yeah :eek:
In post 17, Alianna wrote: I have limited access until Saturday btw.
noted.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by biancospino »

Deaths
  • Day 1
    --
    Not_Mafia
    , with 1 wolf on wagon
  • Night 1
    --
    Hu Tao
    , mauled by a wolf
  • Day 2
    --
    Passenger
    , with 1 wolf on wagon
  • Night 2
    --
    TheHoldSteady
    , mauled by a wolf
  • Day 3
    --
    the worst
    , with 0 wolves on wagon
Actions

Night 1:
  • RN
    T.ANALIZES
    HT
    --> cannot comm
  • THS
    DOCS
    Wiz
    --> ok
  • heip
    KILLS
    HT
    --> HT dies
  • heip
    MAIL&RS
    RN
    --> RN receives "I'm a mailman. Please try to breadcrumb "Got it" next day so that I can comfirm that you copy this"
  • Blue
    FOLLOWS
    Pass
    --> went nowhere!
Night 2:
  • RN
    T.ANALIZES
    Wiz
    --> cannot comm
  • THS
    DOCS
    RN
    --> ok
  • JV
    KILLS
    THS
    --> THS dies
  • JV
    MAIL&RS
    ZX
    --> ZX receives "Say a math equation in your first post to secretly confirm you received this message"
  • tw
    FOLLOWS
    Wiz
    --> fail!
Night 3:
  • JV
    KILLS
    RN
    --> RN dies
  • JV
    MAIL&RS
    ZX
    --> ZX receives ""
Last edited by biancospino on Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:38 am, edited 11 times in total.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by biancospino »

N1 fast nights (4/8)
:
Wiz, HT, ZX, Pas

N2 fast nights (2/6)
:
ZX, THS

N3 fast nights (3/4)
:
ZX, RN, JV
Last edited by biancospino on Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by biancospino »

@Alianna; there is a slight possibility I may not be able to keep tending to game to the best of my abilities. I will do my best to keep things going as smoothly as possible, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to keep up with doing VCs with the current regularity.

If by chance you happen upon a pagetop that I've failed to grab, feel free to grab it yourself with a VC.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:45 am

Post by Alianna »

In post 21, biancospino wrote:
@Alianna; there is a slight possibility I may not be able to keep tending to game to the best of my abilities. I will do my best to keep things going as smoothly as possible, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to keep up with doing VCs with the current regularity.

If by chance you happen upon a pagetop that I've failed to grab, feel free to grab it yourself with a VC.
Will do, thanks for letting me know. :D
I townread Alianna.

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by biancospino »

Massclaim page 7, wtf
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 189, Passenger wrote: I think the neighborhood is just 2 scum lmao. Indecisive Doctor doesn’t really fit into the setup but we can resolve it later.

VOTE: BlueSnakelet
Oof.
I townread Alianna.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”