TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:30 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 23, Enchant wrote: Yeah.

Sadly FL will just say that i am idiot and wagon someone else.
Sometimes that's just the way it goes. It was out of our control.

Definitely never trusting someone whose sig is bragging about what a great scum they are.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Aisa »

You're still great Enchant but I think the self hammer here was a liiiittle +scum
Spoiler: somewhat spoilery
Although it's not clear that not hammering yourself would have been, like... enough to improve the situation for town in a meaningful way
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 26, Aisa wrote: You're still great Enchant but I think the self hammer here was a liiiittle +scum
Although it's not clear that not hammering yourself would have been, like... enough to improve the situation for town in a meaningful way
Spoiler: My let down
This game was frustrating, i stopped pressuring FL D1 because of "I blacklist you!" and i felt bad for presuring.

When i ACTUALLY realised that i got played like that and FL is actual mafia (well i was like 99% sure, otherwise i would't go for 1vs1 but that's exactly how FL mafia plays), i got furious and i am not reasonable when i am furious. And probably players saw me as inmature idiot who trying to get some sort "petty revenge" for blacklist. Which is not case. And it makes me EVEN MORE ANGRY.

Great reason of why "blacklisting during game" should be bannable offence, because it either forces opponent to replace out or feel like asshole whole game or worse.
If anything, wait until game end and then blacklist, and everyone will be happy, or ask for replace out and then PM person you blacklist them. But no, let's make game miserable.

I know i got emotionally manipulated and it's not something you need to be concerned in mafia game but for god sake that's too much as it's going to "meta" level. Overall, FL wish (which i respect) to not play games with me ruined existing game for me and possible other players who now think i am petty troll.

Of course. Maybe it's my fault and i should take this "neutrally". But i can't. I simple can't. And i won't pretend that everything is fine.

I am not sure if i should posted it at all. Just know that i didn't want to play this further at all. I gived my piece of advice to town and tried my best, it's now their problem.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 27, Enchant wrote:
In post 26, Aisa wrote: You're still great Enchant but I think the self hammer here was a liiiittle +scum
This game was frustrating, i stopped pressuring FL D1 because of "I blacklist you!" and i felt bad for presuring.

When i ACTUALLY realised that i got played like that and FL is actual mafia (well i was like 99% sure, otherwise i would't go for 1vs1 but that's exactly how FL mafia plays), i got furious and i am not reasonable when i am furious. And probably players saw me as inmature idiot who trying to get some sort "petty revenge" for blacklist. Which is not case. And it makes me EVEN MORE ANGRY.

Great reason of why "blacklisting during game" should be bannable offence, because it either forces opponent to replace out or feel like asshole whole game or worse.
If anything, wait until game end and then blacklist, and everyone will be happy, or ask for replace out and then PM person you blacklist them. But no, let's make game miserable.

I know i got emotionally manipulated and it's not something you need to be concerned in mafia game but for god sake that's too much as it's going to "meta" level. Overall, FL wish (which i respect) to not play games with me ruined existing game for me and possible other players who now think i am petty troll.

Of course. Maybe it's my fault and i should take this "neutrally". But i can't. I simple can't. And i won't pretend that everything is fine.

I am not sure if i should posted it at all. Just know that i didn't want to play this further at all. I gived my piece of advice to town and tried my best, it's now their problem.
Ahh, sorry to read this. I do have a rule against blacklisting players during the game and should have said something at the time. I'll PM you a couple more comments.
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 27, Enchant wrote:
I feel like I've seen emotional blackmail / extreme levels of appeal to emotion banned on a site.
Or at least I could swear it was a discussion.
But I can't remember where :shifty:
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Enchant »

Kitty town?

Lost cause.
Wizard-Mercenary

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Aisa »

Day 3.
KittyTacky joins us.

Who do people think the scum are?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 31, Aisa wrote:
Day 3.
KittyTacky joins us.

FL/Random Nurse
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Enchant »

But i most likely wrong.
Wizard-Mercenary

TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:11 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 31, Aisa wrote:
Day 3.
KittyTacky joins us.

FL and either RN or Dawn
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Well rip me. Wonder why mafia killed me of all players.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 31, Aisa wrote: Who do people think the scum are?
Skellen + ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Game Topics”