Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:09 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

From this point on is how I trapped JV by nailing Worst.

viewtopic.php?p=13917306#p13917306
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 647, Random Nurse wrote: FL, were you in that game when I trapped JV, when JV and Worst was Scum?

Remember that tactic I did?

Pick your most suspected person and vote them. If no quickhammer happens then that person is most likely Scum.

isnt that what i just did to you, though
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 649, Kop wrote: Fair enough, I just get a little paranoid when at the rear end of the game, when someone votes and the person answers to that vote with that type of defence, then the person unvotes, it's like trying to showcase that your town to something you can point back too in the next phase.
why do i need to point back to anything but my claim
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 651, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 647, Random Nurse wrote: FL, were you in that game when I trapped JV, when JV and Worst was Scum?

Remember that tactic I did?

Pick your most suspected person and vote them. If no quickhammer happens then that person is most likely Scum.

isnt that what i just did to you, though

I mean, yeah, but I'm TOWN and you unvoted very quickly.

If you DON'T vote Scum and you're Town then we LOSE.

It's a gambit, but one that can certainly pay off.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

It could be that you me and Kop are Town and Skellen and ND are just hunkered bacck in their bunker salivating for one of us to vote the other.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:18 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 652, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 649, Kop wrote: Fair enough, I just get a little paranoid when at the rear end of the game, when someone votes and the person answers to that vote with that type of defence, then the person unvotes, it's like trying to showcase that your town to something you can point back too in the next phase.
You've obviously misread my post, I was relatively speaking about a scenario.

I did see your vote, but never made a comment on it as I quickly glanced whilst I was at work, and did originally think to myself why is he voting as it'd give scum a chance to hammer if RN was town. And why were we rushing through without ND or Skellen having much of a say.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it's not impossible. Kop said something that pinged me, though.

they said that a lot of my suspicions have flipped town, but my suspicions this game were Enchant slot and RN slot, and RN is unflipped.

Holdsteady was my backup when I wanted Enchant, and they were giving up at the end, and I had said they could be town.

And the only other flip is Kitty, someone i had an inno on.

so that's a little bit of a weird statement, especially considering they were on Bugspray.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 655, Kop wrote:

I did see your vote, but never made a comment on it as I quickly glanced whilst I was at work, and did originally think to myself why is he voting as it'd give scum a chance to hammer if RN was town. And why were we rushing through without ND or Skellen having much of a say.
I was confident.

Now I'm not. I wouldn't have voted if I wasn't ready for the game to end in that moment.

It didn't end.

And it's interesting to me that you noticed it and chose not to say anything.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 654, Random Nurse wrote: It could be that you me and Kop are Town and Skellen and ND are just hunkered bacck in their bunker salivating for one of us to vote the other.
This could be a possible scenario, were they around at the time of the vote from FL?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 654, Random Nurse wrote: It could be that you me and Kop are Town and Skellen and ND are just hunkered bacck in their bunker salivating for one of us to vote the other.
This could be a possible scenario, were they around at the time of the vote from FL?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 657, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 655, Kop wrote:

I was confident.

Now I'm not. I wouldn't have voted if I wasn't ready for the game to end in that moment.

It didn't end.

And it's interesting to me that you noticed it and chose not to say anything.
I generally read if I get two minutes at work, but don't like posting because the game wouldn't have my full attention.

I also don't like being in the rear end of the game when it's in the balance when at work as I rush decisions and end up costing us games because I rushed in halfheartedly.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i will say, now that i finally get to have a real time back and forth with both of you, i am feeling like both skellen and ND were pocketing me and standing behind me supporting my push onto Enchant and Holdsteady.

Like, if Kop is town, their post implies that they thought it was mainly my suspicions that were flipping town, and not ND who pushed HS over me when I was going Enchant.

Going THS over Enchant left Enchant vs FL for Day 2. They were both on THS then Skellen moved to help Bugspray fade while ND stayed with Holdsteady.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by Skellen »

I have just been skimming, because I am at work and will look further into detail later, however my suspicion is pretty much unchanged.

I just don't buy that RN blocks me for two nights, and while the kills still happening isn't clearing for me obviously, he just continues to tunnel on me, not even considering he might even have been wrong.

He isn't really questioning FL's claim either, which should be the natural reaction from town. Like I don't think three town prs in a 9p is that common. He isn't even trying to sort FL, just some alibi paranoia ( because it's FL, not that he literally is another pr claim and should be the very first priority to sort from his point of view. Instead just some manipulative talking to FL to butter him up for a me/ND/anyone team.

The whole massclaim thing from D2 aside, that was already covered by FL/ND, RN also the fact that he didn't tried blocking ND, when the first block on me was already having no effect to the nk. Or Kop, who was even both his solves at D2. I was already mostly townread and in a safe spot at N1. When I am not performing the nk in that position and instead let my partner do it why would you assume it would be a different outcome in N2?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:00 pm

Post by Skellen »

Like this is never a natural townie approach. He went from Skellen/ND, Kop/ND, Kop/Skellen on D2 to probably RN/FL/Kop as town, abandoning any suspicion on Kop for no reason and completely dismissing any potential suspicion towards FL despite the claim situation.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by Skellen »

Not liking Kop either in this exchange.

First he positioned himself like distrusting RN's claim in when the state of the thread was tending to distrusting RN's claim and once RN started talking to FL he softens up to RN's narrative. It doesn't feel organic starting from his first D3 post. The whole exchange gives manipulative vibes imo.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

fuck this game, this is a 2v2 and i have to pick which 2 :cry:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I trust Skellen way more, but I can see the play, and I dont wanna be the crux of a big pocket play.

but like, i dont really want RN as scum to win this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

dont want scum to win, but if I had to order from who i'd like to win scum from most to least, I think they're at the bottom. I'd still be happy for them a couple hours after, but that's the one that would feel the worst on reveal.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:13 pm

Post by Skellen »

For me it's a FL vs RN situation and if FL's claim is the fake one here it's a really good one, since very well prepared. He would also have been born lucky with Kitty making that sheeping comment on D2, because it adds up too well to not be true.

If it's FL/ND I am going to be honest, I would never vote both out. Maybe one, and that would even hurt, but never two. I am kind of willing to die on that hill and then props to ND for getting it really well done to get me into her pocket.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Skellen »

So yeah, apologies if I mess it up here, but I don't see me voting FL out over RN.

Might as well raise the stakes and put it to a test.

VOTE: Random Nurse
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 629, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 627, Nautical Dawn wrote: I don't buy RN proposing massclaim yesterday as roleblocker. Why would he want to out himself?
This.

On top of avoiding associations.

The claim, both on a setup level and an objective level is likely from scum. Targeting Skellen twice, and the kill not blocked, and still having them as their only real scum read is bad.

Their TMI on Holdsteady from Day 1.

And their avoidance of Enchant Day 2.

Their end of day wagon hop onto Bugspray.

There’s actually a lot of reasons they are scum here.
yeah, plenty of reasons why they are scum.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:38 am

Post by Skellen »

To emphasize on the RN/Kop team (where I am like 99% sure it's simply that) I think the end of D1 is pretty telling.

When it seemed like the THS wagon would go through both were positioning themselves for the next day already in case of a THS town flip. Remember that me, FL and ND have all been townreading each other and if we are all town there would have been the threat of a solid town core forming. Voting THS out would have lead to raise suspicion on those who voted him (exactly us three). Both were gearing up for that: RN with his push on me () and Kop with taking a chop on ND's case on THS (), which seemed kind of random anyway.

bugspray happened then of course, however they killed THS then anyway for the same effect. Although Kop wasn't saying anything about ND on D2 yet and was more on Enchant/RN (). However with FL having RN as his top scumread at this point might imply they were preparing to distance each other (RN as well with his solves including Kop ).

Kind of think that might have been the scum strategy with taking chops at the "weaker" links of us three and leaving FL the main work. The way RN were suggesting a team of me/ND to FL on D1 without going for the push gives this impression to me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, i can’t see myself going anywhere but RN either
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her