Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, it wouldn’t be a fake guilty, just a fake inno.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 611, Skellen wrote: Ugh, everytime I have delved too much into setup spec things went south for me. :lol: I am more leaning on keeping it simple here, that it is as pretty much most 9p setups one with just two town prs. The only flipped role is an ungated Doctor and that is a pretty strong role for itself.
The FN can confirm two townies in best case and the Doc as well with one lucky safe. That's already third of the playerlist in a best case scenario. Add a Roleblocker to it with the right target and I can't even imagine what kind of power scum could possibly wield here.

Not too much of a fan of being the target for both nights either, but I have my thoughts so I would just like to hear.
Skellen stealing the thoughts out of my head.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I don't buy RN proposing massclaim yesterday as roleblocker. Why would he want to out himself?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My issue with ND is that everything they say is technically correct and makes a lot of sense.

I think if ND is scum, they’re setting up a bus on RN with hope it might go to Kop, but I think it makes sense to bus here if RN is scum.

Or ND/Kop is setting up a win on RN.

And if it’s Kop/RN, they’re just right.

Yeah, I’m comfortable saying it’s RN, I think.

RN roleblocked Skellen two nights in a row and is still thinking Skellen is open.

They’re openwolfing and actively not giving any true associatives away so their partner has a better chance tomorrow.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 627, Nautical Dawn wrote: I don't buy RN proposing massclaim yesterday as roleblocker. Why would he want to out himself?
This.

On top of avoiding associations.

The claim, both on a setup level and an objective level is likely from scum. Targeting Skellen twice, and the kill not blocked, and still having them as their only real scum read is bad.

Their TMI on Holdsteady from Day 1.

And their avoidance of Enchant Day 2.

Their end of day wagon hop onto Bugspray.

There’s actually a lot of reasons they are scum here.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 627, Nautical Dawn wrote: I don't buy RN proposing massclaim yesterday as roleblocker. Why would he want to out himself?
If he's lazy roleblocker, outing himself has no benefit other than maybe getting trusted for a day (but even that's not a guarantee) and then dying if he doesn't target the exact right person. He can't even do the roleblocker strat of claiming a target for if scum gets limmed because he's claiming lazy. And if he's not the only PR remaining, which he doesn't have much reason to suspect but let's go with it, why does he want to out other PRs? It just gives scum the pick of the litter. There's no motive to do this as an actual lazy roleblocker.

The claim seems like it was made up on the fly. Possibly to get people to start doubting FL's claim (poorly thought through if so) or to pull attention onto himself/away from his partner?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

The partner would be either Kop or Skellen, wasn't really considering RN/FL but the only town PR being a doctor doesn't sound balanced. Skellen has felt really towny individually though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like you’re right, but you saying it all feels like scum trying to get me to vote
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 611, Skellen wrote: Ugh, everytime I have delved too much into setup spec things went south for me. :lol: I am more leaning on keeping it simple here, that it is as pretty much most 9p setups one with just two town prs. The only flipped role is an ungated Doctor and that is a pretty strong role for itself.
The FN can confirm two townies in best case and the Doc as well with one lucky safe. That's already third of the playerlist in a best case scenario. Add a Roleblocker to it with the right target and I can't even imagine what kind of power scum could possibly wield here.

Not too much of a fan of being the target for both nights either, but I have my thoughts so I would just like to hear.
I actually do like this the best, and it makes me comfortable.

All 4 of us think RN is scum.

This implies one scum is bussing and 3 townies are there, OR 2 scum pushinG RN trying to convince one of the two townies to vote.

I think it’s Occam’s Razor, RN scum.

VOTE: Random
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 633, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I actually do like this the best, and it makes me comfortable.

All 4 of us think RN is scum.

This implies one scum is bussing and 3 townies are there, OR 2 scum pushinG RN trying to convince one of the two townies to vote.

I think it’s Occam’s Razor, RN scum.

VOTE: Random

Your inability to believe my claim will seal Town's fate.

If you are Town, reconsider your actions carefully.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

UNVOTE: RN

this game is so good

i have absolutely no clue lol
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:32 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Now, I want to work with the idea that you are Town, FL, but in all past completed games I'vde played with you you've been Town, so I am wary that EVENTUALLY we're going to play in a game where I'm Town and you're Scum, so that DOES concern me and serves to fuel my own paranoia.

My gut does tell me that Nautical Dawn and Skellen are it. I cannot explain it, but my gut speaks to me. It feels thart Skellen has done a very good job of blending in, so as not to be suspected. You can kind of sense when Scum is doing everything they can to blend in to not draw in suspicion. That is ther aura that Skellen gives off to me currently. All I have are my guts and my instincts.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Skellen does have a lot that looks like they could have tried to pocket me this game.

Spoiler:
In post 158, Skellen wrote:
In post 152, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 139, TheHoldSteady wrote: Nuke has more posts here than Oassis, Skellen, Bugspray, and KittyTacky have combined. So does Flavor Leaf. Would like to hear more thoughts from those four.
I wouldn't normally think anything of this, but in combination with earlier posts like , , , would maybe count too but it does actually make sense in context with the game in , I'm starting to think you're trying too hard to look helpful and pro-town.
Yeah. Is basically what is bothering me there as well. THS comes off like a mediator, not necessarily scummy, but it gives such a weird vibe. A little bit conflict-averse.
In post 159, Skellen wrote: Tbh I was kind of hoping to get some stronger impressions from the whole FL-Gandhi conversation than I actually did.

At least I think the way FL was triggered by Gandhi's initial post and dug further into it feels organic/genuine. Probably coming more from town here.
In post 161, Skellen wrote: Atm I am town on RN, ND and FL with no particular order. I only take people with two letters shortcuts.

Almost had Kitty too, don't feel commiting to it yet by intuition though.
In post 168, Skellen wrote:
In post 165, KittyTacky wrote: I had nothing to say about the argument except that I think it's likely TvS with Gandhi S. Not much else of note happened that caught my attention.

In general I only comment when I have something new to say. I am a very reactive player and generally seek interaction when people interact with me.
So are you townreading FL or are you just PoEing here with scum!Gandhi? What gives you bad vibes abut Gandhi and why do you think it seems more to come from scum and not possibly a TvT like THS is considering?

While we are at it, what do you think of THS?
In post 183, Skellen wrote:
In post 182, KittyTacky wrote: I think FL is more likely town because it doesn't have SvS vibes, but FL is good at scum so it's not a strong read. As for what gives me bad vibes, it's just... it felt very forced to me. That's about it. D1 I mostly rely on my gut.

Null on THS.
Hmm. I don''t like the clause about FL. Overall I can get what you mean though. What felt forced from Gandhi?

Also didn't you want to vote yesterday? You forgot it.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

My gut is not perfect, but it has told me since Day one that Skellen has been too clean this game.

As Town I don't try to blend in: I just "do," consequences be damned.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I usually feel when I am in a pocket, though, and have a big sense of paranoia with the slot, i think if it's not you, it's probably ND/Kop.

Skellen killing Holdsteady and then not going for me or ND is really weird imo. Holdsteady town read Skellen heavily.

I guess so did you, though, so if you're town that was genuine.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:47 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

To be frank I have been disconnected from this game for awhile due to my work and school death-roll, so there is good reason I have not been present much this game since Day 1.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 639, Flavor Leaf wrote: I usually feel when I am in a pocket, though, and have a big sense of paranoia with the slot, i think if it's not you, it's probably ND/Kop.

Skellen killing Holdsteady and then not going for me or ND is really weird imo. Holdsteady town read Skellen heavily.

I guess so did you, though, so if you're town that was genuine.
Do you not think that would be a good reason for THS to be killed as it wouldn't draw as much suspicion as it would if he suspected him?

I mean I thought the kill never made sense at the time, as it felt a weird kill, but looking over it now, it would make sense from a POV that it was Skellen that put the idea of him to be killed N1.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:53 pm

Post by Kop »

I was getting paranoia that FL was scum because of the way the game has been dictated, and a lot of FL suspicions have flipped town, but that crumbs and roleclaim has put me off the whole idea that FL may have been scum in this game.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I was looking at it like Nautical was the one hiding behind empowering Enchant, but skellen was also right there when it was Holdsteady.

I'm starting to think I was in a pocket, which is kind of wild.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:55 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 635, Flavor Leaf wrote: UNVOTE: RN

this game is so good

What made you back off so easily?

I mean I don't have a clue right now, but you kinda backed off quite quickly.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 644, Kop wrote:
In post 635, Flavor Leaf wrote: UNVOTE: RN

this game is so good

What made you back off so easily?

I mean I don't have a clue right now, but you kinda backed off quite quickly.
it was like 3 hours later from when I voted, and I am consistently going back and forth. Just wasn't as sure as I was with RN as much as I was when I was voted them. I'm also weak to AtE, and you hadnt showed up yet.

I always planned to unvote before sleep too, because i have to be aware when votes on the table in elo.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

if RN is town, if the team was a pair of the other 3, then a quick hammer was possible.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

FL, were you in that game when I trapped JV, when JV and Worst was Scum?

Remember that tactic I did?

Pick your most suspected person and vote them. If no quickhammer happens then that person is most likely Scum.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:06 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:07 pm

Post by Kop »

Fair enough, I just get a little paranoid when at the rear end of the game, when someone votes and the person answers to that vote with that type of defence, then the person unvotes, it's like trying to showcase that your town to something you can point back too in the next phase.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”