Survivor: Barbie! (agreenparrot as Narrator Wins!)

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Survivor: Barbie! (agreenparrot as Narrator Wins!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Firestormer »

Hi! I'm Firestorm, nice to meet you all! Is it tacky to host an org and post an ad before playing in a game here? Perhaps. But I am here with a Barbie and a DREAM. Right now my hyperfixation is on one of the few movies I've seen this year, Barbie! Barbie was one of the greatest movies I've seen in a long time and I can only hope it receives all the awards it absolutely deserves. America Ferreira's speech was iconic, it was so funny and really just nailed the brief and deserves every bit of acclaim it's gotten. But we've gone months in our lives and not ONE person has said Hi! to a Barbie board?

That changes today. Now YOU can be the Barbie of your dreams, or settle for the Ken of your day.

This will be SURVIVOR format! My last game was The Amazing Race and the one before that was Cluedo matches (it was a format where the 2 nominees were decided each round and then 6 people competed in a game of Cluedo, with the winner deciding the elim, it was cute!), and both were uh... a little outside the norm for formats. I'm ready to go back to a simplistic format. A simple Survivor game with reps you can make all your own!

There will be swaps and multiple elimination rounds in this game (never more than one vote per tribe a round though), but beyond that the game will be very simple!

However, I am going to be adapting a concept I saw while cohosting for Helissa's Animazing 2 in that challenges will be run concurrently this game. What that means is you'll do challenges during the 24 hour period for the vote before, and if a player from that tribe is voted out then their scores will be removed from the total time (exceptions will apply to challenges which require teamwork). So in Round 1 you'll receive the opening challenge immediately, it will be due by the Saturday (but only a few people will need to attempt it) and you'll learn which tribe lost then and receive the next challenge due by the Sunday vote. There will be challenges that require multiple team members online at once, but that can be discussed and done at whatever time suits you. It may feel a bit like two rounds are happening at once at times, but I think it's a good way to keep the pace going without requiring any live elements for this game.

I've been told from Haschel (co-mod) and xof (listmod) that this pacing is faster compared to regular games here and that you guys tend to have a day off for each challenge, but this method I'm using is considered slower compared to games where I host normally so we're gonna meet in the middle for this one and get this game done before Christmas.

I'm hoping for a cast of at least
21 players!
I've made avis of 30 different characters from the movie (24 from the promo posters, 3 I wanted to add, 3 I added to make it an even 30 options). I could do 30 if that somehow happened and I'd just add extra boots to 3 rounds, or I could make it work with less too. The goal is 27 players and I've scheduled the game around that to last 4 weeks, but I can make it work with less. I have posted this ad elsewhere before here because I was asked to wait until the other game started before posting this here, so I am about halfway cast atm.

This game will also be Closed-ID, meaning you can't reveal to other people that you're in the game or who you are, otherwise you will be removed from the game...

These are the 30 options for Barbie! These will be first come first served, so pick them up quickly! Give me a few options when you apply in case the one you want is already taken. Some of these ARE already taken as I advertise at multiple places, but I'm not going to reveal what's taken until later to avoid hinting at who is or isn't from this site.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Watching the movie is NOT required to understand most of these reps, like I am sure nobody will mind if "Executive" is not in character since he was only added because they made him one of the 24 posters for some reason. Growing Up Skipper also only appears for a few seconds to reference that her boobs grow when she lifts her arm, which was a real thing that Mattel made btw.

But if you haven't watched the movie and want just a brief summary of each character, look at the spoiler tag below for a very brief recap:

Spoiler: Rep Summaries

Aaron: Grunt level employee working at Mattel
Allan: Secretly in love with Ken, was a doll made as Ken's best friend but was discontinued immediately after
Artist Ken: He's an Artist!
Basketball Ken: He's a Basketballer! Beach Ken's best friend.
Beach Ken: The MAIN Ken, you need to watch the movie to play him sry
Bus Woman: She's a woman sitting at a bus stop!
Diplomat Barbie: She's a Diplomat!
Dr. Barbie: She's a Doctor!
Executive: He works for Mattel as some high level exec, legit only added because they made a poster of him, but he's fully irrelevant
Gloria: Feminist legend, accidentally causes the events of the movie to happen by designing imperfect Barbies
Growing Up Skipper: When you lift her arm her boobs grow! This is a real thing Mattel made in the past btw
Journalist Barbie: She's a Journalist!
Judge Barbie: She's a Judge!
Kenmaid: He's a Mermaid!
Lawyer Barbie: She's a Lawyer!
Mermaid Barbie: She's a Mermaid!
Midge: Barbie's Best Friend who is also pregnant, Midge was discontinued immediately because that's just weird...
Mr. Mattel: The CEO of Mattel! He is unnamed so I called him Mr. Mattel, sure.
Narrator: She narrates the movie! It does beg the question of why I didn't host as her instead, but hey you can be a Narrator of the game too if you desire
Physicist Barbie: She's a Physicist!
President Barbie: She's the President!
Ruth: Ruth Handler, INVENTOR of Barbie and also tax evader!
Sasha: Gloria's rude daughter who has a growth arc throughout the movie.
Stereotypical Barbie: The MAIN Barbie, you need to watch the movie to play her sry
Stereotypical Ken: He's a Ken! Idk they didn't give him any character, maybe he's a cowboy or a frat boy?
Teen Talk Barbie: A controversial Barbie who was discontinued after her catchphrase "Math Class Is Hard!", Malibu Stacy is a parody of this specific Barbie!
Tourist Ken: Beach Ken's RIVAL
Video Girl Barbie: She's a Barbie with a DVD player on her back! Very 80s.
Weird Barbie: One day a girl played with a Barbie too hard, and Weird Barbie was made. Always in the splits.
Writer Barbie: She's a Writer!

This game will last FOUR WEEKS! This game will be set to start on
Friday, November 17th!
The first challenge will be made available at that point and be due the next day, however only 4 people per team will need to complete it. This game WILL be over before Christmas dw.

This will be on EST time, with results happening at 10pm EST time each night. Again, this is entirely NON-LIVE, so you do not have to even be there for any live events! The votes will simply be due at that time, as well as challenges, but you'll have a full 24 hours for each challenge and tribal council to cast your votes and can change your vote as often as you like before the deadline.

If you'd like to sign up for this game, Haschel helped me create a form you can fill out! How fancy! Either fill that form out or just send me a message here or on Discord (my Discord is theghostoffirestorm)! You can also lurk via that form if that's your desire, but lurkers will be completely anonymous even to each other too and I have some lurkers from other sites as well.

https://forms.gle/VtkJxETpE5LcCQMt5

The signup deadline will be by November 14th with the game starting November 17th
Last edited by Firestormer on Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Hello everyone, co-mod Haschel here. Some of you may be asking "Wait, didn't a game (Lights, Camera, Action!) just sign up?" or "Why is this game starting so close to the start of another game?" Those are excellent questions.

Firestorm has been a scummer for a long time but has done the bulk of his LSG modding in multiple other communities. He approached us about running a game that would include both scummers and regulars from his other sites, which are ORGyuniverse and Clubs That Suck. He agreed to follow the MS rules about comods, listmod oversight, and MS conduct rules, and as such we have greenlighted this game as a Community Crossover Event!

This game will not be starting until November 17th. The LCA mods have assured us that their game will be either in or near the merge at that point. That means if you are an LCA player who gets booted early, this game is available for you! If you are a spec who finds watching LCA has you itching to play again, this game is available for you. If you are an LCA player and you reach merge, well, probably don't split your focus. But in the past MafiaScum has staggered games just like this when we had the game supply to support it. This is intended to be sort of a return to that.

Now, while xof and I have reviewed the game and given it a thumbs-up, we do want to make it clear that Firestorm is bringing in some things that don't necessarily match the MS meta. First and foremost of these is the schedule. I know he already mentioned that above but it bears repeating:
This game will basically be double-time compared to what you are used to; the challenge for Round 2 will be happening at the same time as the Tribal Council for Round 1.
This will naturally be a bit of a shift. However, the non-scummer players will be used to live challenges with TC immediately afterwards, so they will be making adjustments too. If the schedule is a dealbreaker for you then we understand! But if you are willing to try it, we think you will find Firestorm's game rewarding.

One of our goals when we launched the Let's Start Games initiative was to spur innovation; this crossover game is designed to do the same. So come on, Survivor: Barbie player; let's go party, ah, ah, ah. Let's show the greater ORG community what MafiaScum brings to the table.
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Firestormer »

Another update, this game will start in 2 weeks from now! I did reach my minimum cast size of 21 so the game can run without issue in that regard, but if you want to play there are still slots to get up to either 24 or 27 people! 24 is probably the preferred size now, but 27 was the goal before I was reminded that Thanksgiving was a thing in America and that I'd need to set a day off for it so I can still do that too.

These are the remaining reps!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
(and a few other reps that I'll add back in if the more relevant characters in Aaron, President Barbie and Judge Barbie are taken before that)

Beach Ken is technically already taken, but just kept in because I think the person playing them wants a different rep if I can get someone else to take him instead. So if you've seen the movie and feel bold enough to play the male lead, you can!

Also I currently have 10 lurkers for this game, but I am accepting more if people want to lurk! Most of the lurkers are from other places, but there's still a couple from here that I'll add to the lurker crew once the game begins.
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Firestormer »

I may have had a drop, not sure yet, so if you would like to join this let me know! This starts in about 10 days from now! These are the reps still available:

ImageImageImage

You do NOT need to know the movie to play these reps, but a quick summary of each:

Aaron: Intern at Mattel Headquarters. The first to learn of Barbie and Ken being in the real world.
Judge Barbie: She's a Judge!
President Barbie: She's the President of Barbieland! Also has a line says "That's because they're Dreamhouses, motherfuckers!" which was iconic.

If I get the drop filled and these reps taken too, then I can run it with 24 people which is very preferable. Otherwise, I at least need one to join to get my minimum of 21 people.
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:27 pm

Post by Firestormer »

Turns out dreams CAN come true, and I have filled up my cast of 24 for this! Looking forward to a great game starting next week! Logins go out Friday the 17th, at 10pm EST!

However, we can dream bigger. It's BARBIE after all, you can be anything! You can cast anything! So I ended up having an extra signup beyond what I expected, and Haschel wanted me to try and reach for the stars, so I am still going to attempt to get 27 people if I can. If you want to be either of these two reps, they are the FINAL reps I am going to add to the game and after that it's done! No more dreamhouses after...

ImageImage

These are NOT relevant reps, I'll just say that upfront. They are the 25th and 26th most relevant characters in a movie that lasts under 2 hours. If you want to turn them into their actors then go for it, I do not mind if you decide to make Diplomat Barbie be her actress as Lady Whistledown/Penelope from Bridgerton, go for it. But they are all that is left.
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Firestormer »

Two angels came through and took the last spots, so we also have 27 Barbies and Kens ready to play! This starts in two days! I will also add lurkers and give them their accounts a few days in or during the weekend idk, I have like 12 of them atm. Here is the cast of BARBIE!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Firestormer »

Hi all! I normally post updates for each round for my games, but life got ahead of me so I wasn't able to for this until now. But I'm gonna try and update the progress of the game so far per round to get the essence of ~BARBIE~ in our lives before the game ends next week! You can comment on your faves or w/e as long as there's no ID spec and you're not rooting for yourself if you're playing

~Round 01~

Barbie had begun!

27 Barbies, Kens and Others entered the world of Barbieland to become the new top Barbie! Image There would be fights, drama and love, but amidst it all: There would be BARBIE. Everyone logged in to find they had been sorted into three tribes of 9, and the game was underway!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

The players all logged in and read the game rules.
Physicist Barbie wrote:Image
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Image
Beach Ken wrote:Image
Everyone wrote:Image
Also Everyone wrote:Image
Stereotypical Barbie also greeted every Barbie, Ken and Allan with a hi gif.
Bus Woman wrote:Edith Bentley-Barrington is here and don't you fucking forget it or I'll tear you a new one.
Diplomat Barbie wrote:I read the rules so I can break them with my Diplomatic Immunity Idol
President Barbie wrote:Interesting! I will respect the rules :) unless I decide to draft my own rules and enforce them via executive order :nay
Writer Barbie wrote:Oh, there are rules for me to read? Sorry, I got distracted writing my new book! I won't pretend to read the rules, Host Barbie. I actually read them ^_^
Narrator wrote:
In Barbie World, each Barbie was governed by her own set of rules. Don't let your smile slip up, say hi to everyone you meet, and of course always have fun. It was the ardent obedience to these rules that made life so perfectly wonderful for each of the Barbies. In many ways, Barbie World was a permanent music video for the 2017 Dua Lipa hit, "New Rules." Some might say that cultural reference is already dated, but we don't care for opinions from those people, because they're wrong, obviously.
Sasha wrote:Ugh, this game has already set the feminist movement back like one hundred years. Like you couldn’t have picked ANY other color but pink?
Dr. Barbie wrote:But pink looks so good!
PINK IS GOOD, SASHA!!!!!!!

Judge Barbie wrote:Hi Barbies and Kens! Judge Barbie here to judge you all! You are all found guilty of being FANTASTIC! :) Image
Gloria wrote:AHH THIS IS SO EXCITING! :nay
Artist Ken wrote:Artist Ken has read the rules
and sees it's time to act like fools
by waving hi to every soul
I'm sure this trend will not get old.
:nay
Weird Barbie wrote:Hello my little chickadees, I have read these here rules and I find them to be almost riveting.
Mr. Mattel wrote:I guess I agree to these rules... I'm usually the one making and enforcing rules though.

Please join me in my crusade to make sure that none of you Barbies make it out into what is known as the real world okay?
Kenmaid wrote:YABADOOO!!!!

🎺🎺🎺🎺
🎺🎺🎺🎺
🎺🎺🎺🎺
🎺🎺🎺🎺
Allan wrote:hi gorls :angel
Lawyer Barbie wrote:Your honor.
And with everyone being acquainted (and everyone except Midge having shown up the first night, omg!!), we began our journey through the Barbie Movie! Our first challenge took place during the first arc of the movie, a Flow Free challenge in which you connected Barbie accessories so the Barbies wearing them could say hi to each other Image

Spoiler: Challenge Rules
Welcome to Barbie! This is your first challenge of the game, and will require you to link up matching Barbie accessories to one another! I was going to have it be matching waving Barbies, but it didn't work so I had to scrap it :( But I'm sure various Barbies are holding those accessories, so it still fits! Probably!

This challenge will be a Flow Free challenge. Here's an example of what a Flow Free Challenge should look like:

Your goal is to link all the characters of the same colour, ensuring that every square is coloured in and no squares overlap. For a couple examples of WRONG submissions, look below:

1. Lines can NOT overlap:

In this example, the blue and orange lines are overlapping, as they're in the same square. That is not allowed to happen, only one line is allowed in each square.

2. EVERY Square must be filled in:

Self-explanatory. If there's a square that's empty when you finish the challenge, then you've made a mistake somewhere.

3. NO U-Turns:

For an example of a U-Turn, look below:

See how the green could've easily done the same thing just being normal and going straight to the destination, instead of making the extra turns? That's not allowed, you can't use that method to get extra squares filled in, nobody likes a Greedy Barbie. All the puzzles will have a solution that does not require doing that, so if you do try that you'll just have to start over.

Following all these rules, the solution to the above puzzle would be:

For this challenge you'll receive four of these grids in your Team Challenge subforum, they'll only be accessible once posted in the thread to start the time. One person must compete for the tribe in each (a different person on the team doing each) and it will be scored based on the times the three teams took for each one in the following manner:

1st: 2 Points
2nd: 1 Point
3rd: 0 Points

And the two teams with the most points after all four are done will win immunity! The lowest scoring team will be sent to Tribal Council, where one member will be the first player voted out of the game, to be deemed permanently Flat Footed :cry :cry :cry It's DISGUSTING, FLAT FEET EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

To submit your answer for the challenge, the person who started that challenge must post the completed grid in that thread, uploading the image via somewhere like imgur or discord. We will not tell you if you've made a mistake, so you must correct this yourself.

You can do this challenge either all in one colour or a different one for each, it is up to you. Do whichever option is faster for you.

The teams all competed, and in a blistering lead was:

Also safe was:

Which meant the losing tribe this round was:

And Mattel would need to eliminate the first player of the game!! :cry A twist for this game is that all tribes were able to SEE Tribal Council each round, meaning they could discuss and have a fun time all as a group Image So let's see how the first one went!
Narrator wrote:
Indeed, today was not a happy day at Mattel, but their disorganization at the challenge could hardly be called a surprise. After all, the Mattel employees had their hands full trying to contain not just one, but four Barbies that wandered into the Real World. And one Ken, but Tourist Ken was such a chill guy and just seemed to be enjoying seeing the sights, that Mattel decided to leave him be for the time being.

As much excitement as it had been, the day could only end in one of two ways. Either one of these visitors from Barbie World would be stuck in The Box and shelved away, or one of the representatives from Mattel would be fired if this kerfuffle could not be contained soon enough.

Needless to say, the next 24 hours would prove to be of the utmost importance, and for one unfortunate soul, they would be the last 24 hours spent in the Barbie ORG.
Gloria wrote:THIS IS SO UPSETTING!

We'll get them next time! :)
Judge Barbie wrote:To be frank and to put it simply... Mattel was just guilty of sucking this round :(
Teen Talk Barbie wrote:Woah ! so rude :(
Mr. Mattel wrote:Being the face of Mattel it was quite disappointing to see us not perform to the best of our abilities. I have no doubt that we will be able to bounce back and show what a powerhouse of a business we are!
Weird Barbie wrote:Losing is sad but not as sad as having to lose a tribemate so early on. I haven't had a chance to give everyone lessons in splits and tales of the real world and hand out all the sandals I have to help them learn and process.
Basketball Ken wrote:Woohoo! Safety feels good, I'm glad those of us from Kendom were able to keep our heads in the game. I feel bad for Mattel, as I'm sure they gave it their all, but better them than us. Sorry y'all Image

I'm really enjoying it here so far, though. You all seem great! There seem to be some fierce competitors on every team. But that just gives me the drive to try harder and harder. I've got the competitive spirit on and off the courts!
Kenmaid wrote:I'm glad we laid the smackdown in the 4 v 4 v 4 tag team match! I was only able to send one message to each tribemate this weekend because this opening weekend was always going to be rough to me, so safety feels good!
President Barbie wrote:Please note if any Barbie or Ken is banished first they will NOT be permitted to re-enter Barbieland. We try to keep our residents to a high standard and we cannot have any last-placers in our midst. Thanks for your understanding :)
And Physicist Barbie used this time to make a CALLOUT against Midge in the thread! She's having a baby, Phys!!!! :cry :cry :cry
Physicist Barbie wrote:I don't know WHO is leaving but Midge is leaving with you!!! Bye!! Good riddance!! She's ruining our safe space at Venice Beach with her 0 post count.
President Barbie wrote:That's so disappointing to hear :( at Barbieland we support a Barbie's right to choose, and it seems that Midge is making the wrong choice in passing on her genes
But Midge, after missing opening weekend, made her APPEARANCE!
Midge wrote:
Physicist Barbie wrote:I don't know WHO is leaving but Midge is leaving with you!!! Bye!! Good riddance!! She's ruining our safe space at Venice Beach with her 0 post count.
Ummmmmm excuse me?
Midge wrote:I got no sleep on Friday due to this baby, and the baby finally let me get some shut eye Friday and Saturday night and for me to finally be ready to join Venice Beach only to have my own tribe members want me out is very hurtful!
Physicist Barbie wrote:I think i triggered a curse....
Midge wrote:A pregnant one at that .....

But that would have to wait, because Mattel was in the middle of voting someone out now! :o

ImageImage

Gloria and Mr. Mattel would find themselves in the middle of a Barbie MUTINY, as 2/3 of the Mattel employees would find themselves under attack and receiving the votes this round! But in the end, the first boot was:

7 Votes Mr. Mattel
2 Votes Gloria

Mother was the first elimination of the game, sent to the Flat Feet section with no hope of ever restoring their feet to their prior heeled glory :cry :cry
Gloria wrote:OMG first vote of the whole game, what an honor!
President Barbie wrote:*seizes Mattel headquarters* this is government property
Tourist Ken wrote:Sorry Mr. Mattel B) This tribe was really tight and did not have a lot of room.
Artist Ken wrote:Savage!

Good Game Mr. Mattel 👏

Mr. Mattel.. I, I'm so sorry. You were the father I never had, thank you for supporting me and all Barbies. You will be missed.
Bus Woman wrote:Wow, takin out the main man in charge. Brutal, but Ebbsy Bentley-Barrington understands why that's sometimes EFFIN necessary, believe me!

See ya, Mr. Mattel!
Basketball Ken wrote:A deity banished by his own creations. I'm in awe. And a little scared!

26 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 02~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

With Mr. Mattel eliminated, the ownership of Mattel was suddenly unclear! Would Aaron be trying to take over the Barbie world??????

But instead of looking into that, it was time to discuss the main TWIST of the game! See, this is a Survivor format game, nothing too crazy there, but I decided to pick up an element from quite possibly my fave org of all time, Megavivor 8. Introducting, the Dreamhouse:

I'll spare you the details, but each round they had a tribal board like THIS:

And a group board like THIS:

The tribal boards for week 1 contained the following items: An Immunity Idol and A Vote Blocker! :o It was pure luck whether you found the right item. This was one board for each tribe, and of course if anyone found an item it would be secret to everyone except the winner of said item. This meant that 3 of the 4 idols were in these grids, and if you were lucky you could nab one! If not? Any unfound items would then be moved to the Merge Dreamhouse.

The group board, Mattel Headquarters, was where an item would be dropped once each player was eliminated! So if the square associated with Mr. Mattel was A1 (it was not), then there would be an item in A1 after the first elimination! Every item in here is a Vote Doubler, that can be played exactly ONCE. Additionally, only one item can be player per round and items cannot be given away, so if someone finds 6 items they can't just hoard them to use all at once. The final round an item could be played is the final 8, which is actually the round this game is on right now omg! I'm that far behind, yes!

But with that detail out of the way, President Barbie had bigger issues to uncover.
President Barbie wrote:Who has been putting these stickers ALL OVER Barbieland?

This is an outrage! This is treason!!

I will be raising Barbflation by 5% EVERY DAY until someone confesses
Who could have DONE such a thing :cry
Judge Barbie wrote:Sources told me that they seen a "generic looking white male" at the scene of the crime. I got my sketch artist Artist Ken to sketch me out that description. For that we have found our culprit..

Aaron what do you have to say for yourself for attempting an insurrection on President Barbie?! Do you find yourself GUILTY or INNOCENT?
Artist Ken wrote:Well obviously it wasn't me. I mean those Photoshop skills are ATROCIOUS! :angry:
Dr. Barbie wrote:Is he like an intern or something?
President Barbie wrote:Enforcing trade embargoes on Mattel until Aaron is able to give us an answer
Allan wrote:Madame, ily, but it’s giving staged. Don’t open any doors to people campaign against you!
Diplomat Barbie wrote:I am so sorry President Barbie, but this could have quite serious ramifications across the Mattelverse. I must urge caution at least until they elect a new head of state. I am certain that we will be able to bring the combined might of two of the greatest nations of the Mattelverse against whoever is wronging us.
Midge wrote:Please don’t raise Barbflation on me! I am already struggling enough as a future single mother and I cannot take another hit.
Mermaid Barbie wrote:i haven't seen these stickers around my kingdom. y'all can deal with this y'allselves.

swims away kinda cutely
Aaron wrote:I stay out of Barbie politics so don't go blaming me for this!
Journalist Barbie wrote:Breaking news! Tensions at an all time high in Barbieland over #Stickergate!

We're interviewing Barbies and Kens on the street to find out: what are your opinions on the incident? Could this be related to global warming? Foreign spies?! Living in your walls? Stay tuned!
But a new suspect was uncovered!!!
Tourist Ken wrote:Beach Ken was grumbling to me the other day that "only Stereotypical Barbie is beautiful enough to be president!!! Image Image Image " I think you have your culprit B)
Omg!
Writer Barbie wrote:Can confirm that this was said.
Judge Barbie wrote:I mean he DOES fit the bill from my source as generic white male. So sorry Aaron to put you into such a box. Beach Ken is now our guilty subject! Defend yourself, with your shirt off please!
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:You know, Beach Ken has barely talked to me since we've been here :sosad he didn't even try to take over Barbie Land or steal our Dream Houses, let's not accuse him of things he did not do! Or I mean perhaps you can accuse him, I'll just warn him to lawyer up from this slander! Et tu, Judge Barbie?! You work in the system, is this even legal?!
Beach Ken wrote:Wait, what? I like don't even know what Barbie is telling me, but it's like a good thing she's talking to me right :gay

All I know is someone said President Barbie was like the "d-word," so I like don't even know if I'm allowed to say that because I don't know what "dictator" even means :cry
President Barbie wrote:And look what someone stuck on my mailbox this morning!

The evidence is really mounting up...
Artist Ken wrote:He really puts the *man* in Manchurian candidate!

Don't worry Madame, I'm sure your reelection will be secured. If the ballot stuffing doesn't work, you can always claim the election was stollen!
With the case closed and Ken's evil scheme to take over Barbieland UNCOVERED, we all moved on to the next challenge, all about another Barbie having a terrible day :cry :cry :cry

This is a challenge I don't think has ever been done before, it was cute!

Everything is going wrong for Stereotypical Barbie right now! :cry :cry :cry She woke up with bad breath! Her toast was burnt! HER FEET ARE FLAT!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be sick!!!!!!!!! :cry

Barbies cannot have such a terrible imperfection, and certainly not Stereotypical Barbie! Help her!!

This task will be about erasing imperfections of your own, and one I have trouble naming. Let's call it a Deletion Challenge, sure!

To do this challenge, you'll have a grid like the below:

You can see a collection of white dots, with red lines connecting them to other white dots! Your task for this challenge is to remove some of these white dots, and when a white dot is removed it will delete any red lines coming from it.

You will need to delete as many white dots as is needed to make it so there are NO red lines crossing over one another! So for the example, you could delete these three white dots that I've crossed out:

And doing so would delete all the red lines connected to it, so it'd look like this once all the lines connected to those are gone:

Or you could just remove two of those dots to make this instead!

And that's the challenge done! To submit a score, just upload an image like the one with the crossed out dots and it will count as your tribe submission. I will count the FINAL submission for each tribe, so if you get a lower score later on then I will count it at that point.

This challenge will be determined based on who used the LOWEST number of removed white dots to complete the board! So if someone were to get that example done with only two removed dots, they'd win over someone with three removed dots. The tribe that performs the best in this challenge will win immunity for this round, while the other two tribes will go to tribal council to vote out those with the Flattest Feet :cry

In the event that two tribes tie for the same score, we'll break the tie by time taken.

Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Why would you expose me like this? Oh my Gloria, you guys! (She's a Goddess, so we're using that now!) but like I'm supposed to be perfect, forever and ever. But I'm suddenly not!

Barbies, look!

NOOOOOOOOO! What's happening to me?!
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Dr. Barbie just the Barbie I needed to see.

HELP ME!!!!!
Dr. Barbie wrote:AHHHHHHHH I'm afraid some cases even I cannot help and flat feet is a major one. You may have to see Weird Barbie...
not Weird Barbie :cry Anything but that!

But the winner of this challenge was...

Mattel! Oh my Gloria proved true, as she clutched up and won the challenge for her tribe by several minutes! Try it for yourself if you'd like!

You cross out any white circles, which remove and lines connected to it. I think all three teams found the lowest number they could remove was 3. Mattel finished in 4 minutes, while the other teams finished in 8.

And so the tribes went to the second Banishment, where these teams would vote out a member of their team...

Lawyer Barbie wrote:Hey, Lawyer Barbie here, working on the hot cases of LA. Sucks that we lost but we found some evidence in the case that will put a lesbian behind bars.
With Lawyer Barbie hard at work making sure a criminal was brought to justice, we had our own case to crack: The case of the missing rebellious teenager. This Banishment would have to be cancelled while we combed the scene for clues, and as a result:

ImageImage

Yabadoo :cry

Kenmaid quit for personal reasons and we all support him, even if we can't see him :cry The Merfolk population was cut in half!

And along with that, we saw Sasha removed at the same time because she never returned after opening night and it was clear she was not going to, her rebellious streak made her flee the scene once she learned her mother was here :cry
Gloria wrote:Not my Sasha. :cry
Writer Barbie wrote:Farewell, Kenmaid! I shall admire your golden locks from afar!
President Barbie wrote:This is why children don't have the right to vote!!

I blame the mother :( Gloria what do you have to say for yourself?
Gloria wrote:I bet she was trying to find me and got lost on her way to Mattel. :cry
Bus Woman wrote:Blame if on effin Mr. Mattel! He's not here to defend himself so we can blame anything we want on him, and let's be freakin real, he probably DID have somethin to do with all this!

Farewell to Kenmaid and Sasha. Kenmaid, I'm going to miss your glistenin effin muscles and Sasha, the two messages you posted were cute. Best of damn luck to you both!
Gloria wrote:Omg! Now that you mention it, all of my messages with Mr. Mattel were about how much I was missing my daughter - and he brought it up first! He for sure is behind this!

Down with the patriarchy! :barbie
How would Gloria be able to continue with her dearest daughter? And would Midge have a spare child she was willing to loan to Gloria to ease the pain??

24 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 03~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Gloria was without her baby, her life :cry What could she do now? The only savior left was to call a professional!
Lawyer Barbie wrote:Hey, everyone. Lawyer Barbie here. Are you looking to prosecute an unwanted Barbie on your team? Are you looking to take legal action on your neighbours for trimming your rose bush without permission? Are you looking to eliminate me? Stop your worrying right now and call my helpline.
Stereotypical Ken wrote:Hi. I’d like to sue Mr Potato head. He left body parts at my house. Quite gross. Not the first time. Can you make rich off this?
Lawyer Barbie wrote:This is Lawyer Barbie responding to your inquiry, I hope you're well, Stereotypical Ken. I've been thinking about this case a lot, over sushi and morning coffee and I've decided I'll work with you. I'm going to pull in my colleague Gloria Alcock, she knows everything with potato law. We're going to be one rich group after this, get ready to make money.
President Barbie wrote:I've been hit with a few silly little allegations of "misappropriation of taxpayer funds" or some such nonsense. A sitting President can't be charged with a crime, right? And if I was, could I just pardon myself? Hypothetically speaking.
Artist Ken wrote:Hi Lawyer Barbie.

I'm being contacted by an "Andy Warhol Foundation" claiming that I did not, in fact, "make this". But obviously my face is RIGHT THERE, saying that I did.

What do you recommend?
(Artist Ken's signature)
Lawyer Barbie wrote:Hey Artist Ken, this is your Lawyer Barbie returning your call. I say we take them to court. Grab all your receipts. If you find that won't help, for a premium package, we can hire a hit man, I know a few. We'll take that offline.
Artist Ken wrote:Shoot. I accidentally used all the receipts in a creative collage concept I call “the legacy of CVS”. Let’s go the hit man route. I’ll start a gofundme to cover expenses.
Will Lawyer Barbie's hitman take the Barbie count down to 23 so quickly??? :cry :cry There was no time to ponder the moral ramifications of this, as we had another challenge to get to! We had to.... we had to.... don't make me do this.... we had to enter Weird Barbie's house :cry

I don't wanna go to Weird Barbie's House, she's so weird.... why is she always in the splits.....

Oh wait, I don't have to! Have fun at Weird Barbie's House everyone, I'm gonna keep playing at the beach with Ryan and Nikki!

For this challenge, you'll be going to Weird Barbie's House as teams and trying to piece together the steps to arrive there! Literally, she ripped out the stairs and now nobody can get there for advice... :unsure: This is going to be a Slice Image Puzzle! But done as a group of three! You'll be tasked with putting the image together so that you can enter Weird Barbie's House and continue on your quest for information.

This challenge requires exactly THREE players from each tribe. Make sure you put your most confident and secure performers on this. The order you choose will be the order you must make your moves in.

Puzzle Order

This means that Person 1 posts the FIRST puzzle piece, then Person 2 posts the first two pieces and Person 3 posts the first 3 pieces, and so on until you get a finished image puzzle with all 18 pieces put into place! If a player places the wrong piece you can tell them they are wrong, but CANNOT tell them what the right piece is. Additionally, players not taking part in this challenge (anyone but the three players you choose) are NOT allowed to give any help at all or I WILL add 5 minutes to the time for every infraction. Idc if they saw it or not, there is no leniency this time. If you're sitting out, sit out.

See below for an example of an Image Slice Puzzle I have stolen:

ImageImageImageImage

The pieces are vertical pieces, and that's how they'll be for the actual challenge too. So for this challenge, it would go like this:

The first player in the order will make a post with this in it.

Then the second player in your order will post that piece and assemble the puzzle using the second piece like so.

ImageImage

The third player then posts this:

ImageImageImage

Then it loops back to the first player, who posts this:

ImageImageImageImage

And it's done!

Here is an example puzzle you can attempt from the first game I hosted, so you can see how well you do it and whether it makes sense. The actual challenge will have a few more pieces, but the same concept:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I would HEAVILY recommend using this editor to be able to move the pieces quickly, as it works very similar to how posts do in something like Proboards: https://www.systutorials.com/tools/bbeditor/

To convert the images to BBCODE that you can then copy paste into this, press the [BBCODE] button on the far right to do so, and press it again to turn it back into images if needed.

The fastest two tribes to complete this challenge will win immunity for the round! This will be a
SINGLE ELIMINATION
challenge, and one more of you will forever be Flat Footed after this :cry

This challenge was a MESS for the tribes to schedule between themselves, and Mattel's thread in particular was a gem. I can't post it because it wasn't public posts and just in their tribe forum, but it was something special.
Narrator wrote:
And thus a third challenge was posted, and once again the battle for immunity would wage on. This particular challenge was all about Weird Barbie, and all the weird ways that she was so perfectly abnormal. We love you, Weird Barbie, just please don't come to the Dance Parties, thought the Barbies of Barbieland.

Weird Barbie had a lot to prove, and while no one would judge her so long as she tried her best, there may be the slight raised eyebrow if the Mattel Team lost this challenge and forced Weird Barbie to vote on her own special round. She may be weird, but she doesn't deserve that!
Weird Barbie wrote:A trip to my house? How exciting! Remember to put on the complimentry sandals, have a cactus juice and get into the split position before I serve dinner!
Lawyer Barbie wrote:Hey, Lawyer Barbie here. We got this and you’re all going to prison.
In first place was:

And in second place:

Which meant our losers this round were:

Kendomland would be going back to the Banishments :cry

Gloria wrote:
President Barbie wrote:Mattel's time is SUSPICIOUSLY fast <_<
Sasha helped us.
Basketball Ken wrote:No!! You really hate to see it...
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:OMG! (Oh my Gloria!) we did it! :<3

Let's pretend Ken's face is on Sasha's body!

Seriously though, after the torture chamber it was to get people to compete tonight, this is fantastic! Hooray! :mattel
NarratorM wrote:
Some mothers turn to grief at the loss of a child. After all, it was almost like having a part of your stripped away forever. In Gloria's case, though, she channeled the emotional surge she had felt from Sasha's banishment, and proved her power in the challenge, with a little help from her friends, of course. Yes being a mother is a blessed role, but it is important to remember that Gloria was so much more, she was fighting for herself, and for all of Mattel now. Good job, Mattel employees!
Judge Barbie wrote:
Gloria wrote:Are we killing it?
The only thing you killed here Gloria is your now non existent relationship with your daughter. Are you looking to adopt? I will gladly host a cross examination to see if you are fit to be a mother again after like... 12 hours of losing your first one :)
Physicist Barbie wrote:Congratulations Mattel!! From your post counts I can see that you were SWEATING, girls!! Remember to hydrate :<3

We will be to replicate our performance in that first challenge sometime, I believe it!
Judge Barbie wrote:I would like to APPEAL this judgement please Host Barbie. Someone has been trying to sabotage President Barbie ALL day and ALL night and I smell something fishy here and Camp Wigadishy.
But the appeal was rejected, and Kendomland was found GUILTY of losing the challenge :cry They would make their way to the third Banishment, where one of them would be the next eliminated from Barbie.
Artist Ken wrote:Sasha was defo the easiest vote
After Day 1 there was nary a note
Everyone else has now shown up and out
So who goes home now? There could be some doubt.
Bus Woman wrote:Whatta you effin Shakespeare now? I dig it...I dig it. Just write a sonnet about how much I kick ass and we're all damn good.
Lawyer Barbie wrote:Hey, there. Lawyer Barbie coming to talk to the group. I know that this will get tougher and tougher. My return to the office has been a difficult one to deal with, but I'm here to stay. A recent termination has shifted the Org chart. There is a mole being investigated right now and they will be taken to justice by the end of the day. I'm currently working with the best team to send this individual to prison. I expect backlash from the outsiders and my PR team is ready.
Allan wrote:I haven’t checked my DMs today but
PLEASE DON’T VOTE ME OUT PLEASEEEEEE.
:ph34r:
I’m gonna respond to whoever DM’s me once I’m free this evening
President Barbie wrote:It's true what everyone's saying. We are just like one big family here and, in fact, in a show of solidarity... we are planning a mass-quit for tonight :o we simply can't bear for Kendomland to be torn apart!

As President and natural leader, I will be the sole person staying on to avenge the rest of the team and take the crown on behalf of all of us :<3
So selfless :cry :cry :cry :cry

But the votes came down to these two:

ImageImage

And the next boot was

7 Votes Lawyer Barbie
1 Vote Allan

Lawyer Barbie made a splash on her final day, and there was even rumblings of the vote switching, but sadly her case took too long and she showed up too late for it to truly shift :cry
Narrator wrote:
And thus the Mattel family lost the last resource they had in their attempts to sue Aaron the Intern for his unlawful takeover of their beloved company. Say goodbye, Lawyer Barbie!
President Barbie wrote:Legend gone too soon :cry we love you Lawyer Barbie!!
Basketball Ken wrote:Bye Lawyer Barbie! Sorry you got red carded. Oh uh, wrong sport.

Between me and Judge Barbie, there were just too many court experts.
But nobody had time to rest, because the next round was to be a TRIPLE ELIMINATION :o

23 Barbies remain!
Last edited by Firestormer on Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 04~

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

And Lawyer Barbie was gone, the only thing protecting the world from an unlawful decision where I make all 3 tribes vote someone out!

But nothing happened on the main boards as they were all scrambling to make sure they weren't the boot before seeing who won immunity :<3 So let's get into the challenge!

Stereotypical Barbie arrives at Weird Barbie's house looking for answers, but is only met with cellulite :( Weird Barbie instead tells us that the Real World is interfering with her, and if she doesn't fix it this could be irreversible! Stereotypical Barbie, you must choose your own path, heels or fla-

Stereotypical Barbie: Heels. I choose heels. I don't want to learn about the real world.

No that's not- let me finish the challenge description please. Barbie must choose between heels or flats, and that will be something I am shoehorning into this challenge! With Barbie on her way to see the real wor-

Stereotypical Barbie: No, I'm choosing heels.

To see the real world, she must take numerous paths to get there! A boat, a spaceship, a camper van, a snowmobile and finally rollerskating into Venice Beach! This is a Number Path challenge!

Number Path challenges require you to link every number from 1 to whatever number of squares are on the grid. These numbers will link up to form a path, so 1 is connected to 2 either vertically, horizontally or diagonally, and 2 is connected to 3 etc. Number grids will only have one answer each, and can be deduced through logic without the need to guess.

Look at this example puzzle below if that is unclear:

And the answer would be:

The puzzle you will receive will be a bigger version of this, but the exact same concept.

Upload the image to something like imgur and post the completed Number Path in your confessional, and if correct your time will stop!
We will not tell you if you are correct, so make sure you are!

This will be a TRIPLE ELIMINATION challenge, and three more of you will forever be Flat Footed after this :cry Only the best performer on each tribe will win immunity this round, so be ready to eliminate someone!

And the winners were:

Artist Ken, Teen Talk Barbie and Mermaid Barbie were SAFE from this vote! The rest were not.....
President Barbie wrote:
Mermaid Barbie wrote:
President Barbie wrote:You mean I got outperformed by a teenager and a fish??

I demand a recount!
This is why you're getting cancelled.
Please don't cancel me

And the fourth Banishment, the final one of the week, began!
Aaron wrote:Thank you for the great questions Host!

I always hate voting people out especially because I feel like I have had a really fun time with all my tribe mates and I really don't want to vote anyone out. Our first vote had a pretty clear (at least to me) target, this tribal is not so much.
Midge wrote:
Gloria wrote:Obviously nervous after getting a couple votes last time but crossing my fingers, toes, whatever else I can find! :<3
You need to stay in for Sasha, make her proud! That is currently my motivation as well, need to stay strong for Lil Midge!
Mermaid Barbie wrote:I think I did need immunity.. This tribal is CRAAAAZY
:o
Teen Talk Barbie wrote:spill the tea girl ! :tea :tea :tea :tea :tea
Artist Ken wrote:Here for the TEA, honey!

I think I was ok but you never know, better to be safe than sorry, right?

It’s definitely getting harder and harder to be at banishment, I feel like our tribe gets along—like a well harmonized chorus baby! 🎶
Midge wrote:My belly is going to pop off :(
But Allan and Gloria had somber words to say... :(
Allan wrote:Bye ladies
Gloria wrote:It was fun while it lasted though, I promise I tried. I never quit. :(
Gloria wrote:Host Barbie just shoot the bullet into my heart. :(
Bus Woman wrote:Elimination is never effin easy, which is why I'm stocked up on damn Metamucil like a freakin doomsday prepper! Those people with immunity are sittin effin pretty and the rest of are sittin ducks waitin to be shot outta the sky.
Diplomat Barbie wrote:rabble
thank you Diplomat Barbie
Dr. Barbie wrote:
Gloria wrote:Maybe I can get my feet bent by Dr. Barbie
I’ll admit I’ve never done this before but it can’t hurt to try right?
*grabs a hammer*
And the votes were in! First up was:

The votes went to

ImageImage

And as he foretold, Allan said bye ladies and was out of the game :cry

6 Votes Allan
1 Vote Basketball Ken

Basketball Ken wrote:Sorry Allan <3 this is the one I've felt the guiltiest about so far
Physicist Barbie wrote:We lost a non-binary legend tonight. :cry Bye Allan!
President Barbie wrote:RIP twink king :cry setting up the Barbieland Twink Rights Foundation in your honour
But we had to move past Allan's loss, and onto the next vote!

The votes went to:

ImageImage
Gloria wrote::(
Gloria wrote:omg don't drag this out lol
All of Gloria's predictions of her demise came to a head, and the result was...

6 Votes Aaron
2 Votes Gloria

Aaron was eliminated from the game!
Mermaid Barbie wrote:not gloria blinsidin g US??? HELLPPP
Gloria wrote:I didn't know the idol deadlines with this weird triple :(
Physicist Barbie wrote:Yessss Gloria!! :<3

Bye Aaron!
Tourist Ken wrote:Aaron I'm genuinely sorry about this bro :sosad You will make a wonderful Football Ken one day B)
Bus Woman wrote:Sorry to see you go, Allan! It was fun experiencing your twinky ditz vibes. Really effin fun!
Judge Barbie wrote:Wow President Barbie got her justice from the smear campaign Aaron was doing to her posters. Never fuck with the President.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Gloria's posts in this thread. Image Don't ever give up, don't ever back down! :<3

Having said that, I.. I'm feeling those stupid little streaks of liquid drop down my face again. Why is this happening?! How am I so sad?

I am ugly cry face Barbie now. :cry But these tears make sense, I'm really sorry Aaron, you were an amazing friend. :<3 I know you're off to prison now, but I'll put money on your books and you can make jailhouse top ramen casserole or something later. :cry
Aaron wrote:I knew it! Good luck everyuone!
And that only left the last elimination of the round, and by far the craziest.

I cannot put into words how insane this vote was behind the scenes. The first two votes were read...

ImageImage
Judge Barbie wrote:Red heads taking a HUGE hit today in the Barbieverse.
Midge wrote:My goodness
Dr. Barbie wrote:oh
And the next two......

ImageImage

And the next two....

ImageImage

Only two votes were left, and it was a 3-3 tie!
Bus Woman wrote:Now THIS is an effin VOTE!
Ruth wrote:This is much more exciting than kendomland
The seventh vote was revealed, and it was FOR

Physicist? The votes were now 3-3-1, and the final vote would decide the boot! Would it be for Dr. Barbie or for Midge, let's find out...
Tourist Ken wrote:Damn I thought we were exciting for not being unanimous B)
Diplomat Barbie wrote:Holy shit
Physicist Barbie wrote:Can you clarify that this was not a self-vote :<3
(it was indeed not a selfvote :<3 )
Mermaid Barbie wrote:LOL?
Midge wrote:WHO ROGUE VOTED
Diplomat Barbie wrote:I legit thought I'd have votes here. :o
Midge wrote:No you didn’t.
Judge Barbie wrote:The drama, I can't wait to do this trial! I want to hear from both Midge and Dr. Barbie on the stand STAT! Speeches!
And the final vote went to!!!

4 Votes Dr. Barbie
3 Votes Midge
1 Vote Physicist Barbie

Dr. Barbie was eliminated! :cry
President Barbie wrote:Who will deliver Midge's baby now??
Midge wrote:*falls to the floor*
Physicist Barbie wrote:I'm excited to hear the community difference explanation of Diplomat's vote on me.
Tourist Ken wrote:Forge your own path Diplomat Barbie! B)
Judge Barbie wrote:Come on, hash out the drama in public please :) Dr. Barbie WHO had your back girl? Who are snakes? Spill Spill. :wine
Journalist Barbie wrote:*falls through trapdoor in floor*
Physicist Barbie wrote:Dr. Barbie I know us not really linking up was my fault too 💔 Good luck with your flat feet!
Beach Ken wrote:Sorry to like see you go, Dr. Barbie :(
Diplomat Barbie wrote:I thought this vote was 7 Midge, 1 Me.

Community ain't got shit on this.
Dr. Barbie wrote::cry good luck curing your flat feet now
And with that, we had our final elimination of the triple, and our fourth elimination of the week! The day after would be Thanksgiving, and due to the fact that half the players couldn't be around for a Thursday round and almost every host (except the ones who were unfamiliar with the jcink permission masks) including me was unavailable for Friday, we decided to swap them a round early for the final 20!! That will come next round though.

20 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 05~

The players SWAPPED, and Kendomland was shelved :cry The players swapped into two tribes of 10 in Mattel and Venice Beach, and let's see them now!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

And everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving weekend! President Barbie was ready to CELEBRATE!
President Barbie wrote:It's time for everyone's favourite Thanksgiving tradition - the annual turkey pardoning! Only, I couldn't find any turkeys here in Barbieland :unsure: not to worry though, being the resourceful leader I am I have gone out and found the closest-looking thing:

Bus Woman you are free to go :<3
Mermaid Barbie wrote:i'm cackling so hard right now thisnis so fucking funny i dont even have a response to this
Narrator wrote:
Indeed just like that the Bus Woman was washed clean of all the sins she had committed prior.  And there certainly were many, enough to fill an entirely separate book.  Of course, Bus Woman still had plenty of years left in her life, and she would commit plenty more crimes in the years to come.  You go, Bus Woman, keep living your life!
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my gosh, Madame President, this is a historical event for the ages! And I mean that literally, since I'm sure the ancient Bus Granny has lived through most of them from the Stone Age until now! ^_^ Yay Bus Granny, you are free at last! :<3

Quick question though, what do the Barbies eat for dinner now?! I was looking forward to roasted Bus Lady :sosad I mean wait, NO! We weren't going to eat her! Gloria, help your dark intrusive thoughts are wrecking my empty plastic head again. :cry
President Barbie wrote:Well, it's not traditional but I have scrounged up a feast for the people:

Bus Woman wrote:Yous all betta be effin glad I'm too stuffed with turkey, stuffin and all sorts of liquor and booze to get up off my Hoveround scooter, or I'd really give you a piece of my mind!

I'll be the bigger lady and say it's an honor to be nominated at all!
Happy Thanksgiving! :<3

And Bus Woman (affectionately known as Ebbsy) also decided to open up the liquor cabinet!
Bus Woma wrote:Ebbsy here. I was thinkin about how we need some more parties here and as the reignin socialite of Barbieland, I wanna know:

What's your signature drink and why?

I'll go first and if you got a PROBLEM WITH THAT...MOVE ALONG, JABRONIS, CAUSE WE DON'T WANT YOUR BS HERE, GOT IT!?

Anyway, my drink would be an Old Fashioned.

PSYCH!

You didn't think ol' Ebbsy's drink would be that easy to guess, did ya?

Brandy Alexander for me. Nothin like a milky, creamy, boozy cocktail to keep the hangovers and puke away.

Artist Ken wrote:Ooh good question miss Ebbsy!

I’m a fuzzy navel man myself. Or a sex on the beach. Wait no, I just like sexy fuzzy navels on the beach.

I’m actually more of a wine guy. Boxed wine. Cuz paint is expensive y’all. :wine
Tourist Ken wrote:Oh, this one is easy for me dude B) Give me that PBR all day every day!

My favorite pastime after traveling is drinking brewskis with my boys, and nothing does the job better than some good old alcoholic piss B)
President Barbie wrote:Oh, I don't drink. A President has to keep her wits about her, you know?

Wait... no..... don't look over there.....

That's not mine! It's for umm.... visiting diplomats!
Diplomat Barbie wrote:Can confirm
Basketball Ken wrote:Whatever I drink, you know the mixer has got to be Gatorade! Hydration before intoxication, that's how us champions do things.
Weird Barbie wrote:I make a mean Barbiemosa! Made from prunes, cactus juice, rain water and some smuggled paint stripper!
Bus Woman wrote:I hear you on the prune juice, sis. It's the only damn thing that works when the pipes are backed up after eating too much cheese.
I didn't know Barbies could drink liquids :o You learn something new every day...

But with the festivities over, it was time to return to the game. And to the next challenge!

Barbie and Ken arrive at Venice Beach, into the Real World! But... this isn't their world, they have to make sure that Barbieland and Venice Beach do NOT interact with each other or it could have disastrous consequences! It's time to investigate.

This is a Four Colours challenge! Have you heard of the concept that if you have an image, you can fill in that image with four colours in a way that they'll never interact? It's interesting, try it out for yourself at some point! If you don't understand what I mean, maybe this poorly made example I took from the very first game I hosted will clear it up a little:

Cute!

As a team, you will post in the thread for this challenge and attempt this challenge! You can work on this as a team or individually, but this challenge has a slight caveat to make it a little more interesting:

Every section that you fill in PINK will net you 10 points.
Every section that you fill in Yellow will net you 6 points.
Every section that you fill in Blue will net you 3 points.
Every section that you fill in Purple will net you 1 point.

So the more pink you use, the better your score will be! You can submit as many attempts as you want up to the deadline, but the final one you submit will be your final answer. If you end up tying in score, it'll be based on time.

If ANY sections of the grid are not filled in, it will be marked as a 0 for the submission. If ANY colours are touching in sections, then it will be marked as 0 for the submission. Touching on corners is fine.

The team with the highest scores will win immunity! In the event that multiple teams have the same number of correct answers, the fastest tribe to complete this challenge will win immunity for the round! This will be a SINGLE ELIMINATION challenge, and one more of you will forever be Flat Footed after this to end the week :cry You'll be moving from a prejury of flat feet to a whole world of it, I'm gonna be sick!! :cry It's not right!!!

It was a fun and collaborative challenge, and both teams ended up with huge scores above the 400s as they searched for any spot to place a pink token, but in the end the winners were:

And so Venice Beach would have to face the first elimination of the week :cry

The next Banishment began, but things seemed.... chaotic, over on Venice Beach.
Weird Barbie wrote:I kept trying to eat the paints so I was the reason why my tribe lost, I ate the second pot of pink paint and we needed it!
:(
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my goodness, all that extra effort and color blinding point tallying paid off! Hooray!

Great job, Mattel! :mattel :<3 Team work makes the Dream House Work! Or something like that ^_^

Best of luck with your vote, Venice. :<3
Tourist Ken wrote:Taking a break from PMs to say that OG Mattel was so fucking boring compared to this tribe B)
Tourist Ken wrote:We are cracked B)
Journalist Barbie wrote:Please hire me back Mattel, I can't take this anymore  :cry  :cry  :cry
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:OMGloria, are things even crazier on New Venice than on chaotic OG Mattel? :gay Welp, none of us envy you all for having a fully present tribe. :sosad  Good luck with your vote to each and every one of you!  :<3
Artist Ken wrote:Wow, never did I expect this tribe to be as active and communicative as Venice Beach has been. I am now realizing I did not appreciate enough the simpler and slower pace of life at Kendomland  :wine
President Barbie wrote:Far too many PMs on this tribe! My personal assistant is already asking for sick leave following the stress of sending 60 messages in the lead-up to the vote. Hopefully we win the next challenge and can take a breather, otherwise I'll have to tell her no :(
Judge BarbieM wrote:A more calming 24 hours would be appreciated President Barbie. And no I AM not her personal assistant if that is what this made it seem like.  :lol:
The votes were in, and the first votes went t- wait. Is that... an item being played????

Journalist Barbie BLOCKED one vote against her with the Vote Blocker she found on original Mattel :o
Diplomat Barbie wrote:Oh my days, is that the first item?
Journalist Barbie wrote:all of you are blocked, none of you are free from sin!
Physicist Barbie wrote:I don't think that's how physics work. You can't block something moving at unstoppable force with a  movable object :cry
The next two votes went to

ImageImage

And the next two

ImageImage

And again

ImageImage

And again!

ImageImage

If you're counting at home, that's now a 4-4 because of the blocker, and only one vote remained! :o
Midge wrote:Heartburn
And the final vote was for.....

5 Votes Diplomat Barbie
4 Votes Journalist Barbie

In a big switch, Diplomat Barbie found herself knocked out of the game! It was a massive move for the game, and her feet were destined to remain flat forever :cry
Judge Barbie wrote:This almost being a tie vote without the power being used  :gay We are all guilty of being iconic messes  :<3

Sorry to see you go Diplomat Barbie, what a way to go out. At least it wasn't unanimous.
Ruth wrote:I'll never get to ask how to eat Weet-Bix that isn't soggy D:
Artist Ken wrote:Agree! A wicked mess child, I nee a drink, honey! :wine

Bye Diplo. Hope you feel better soon my dear <3
Tourist Ken wrote:Holy shit lol, I really thought something would go wrong when the vote blocker was revealed first :lol:

Sorry Diplomat, but what a hot way to go out B)
Gloria wrote:Venice Beach loves these hot hot close votes! :<3
President Barbie wrote:Omg with Lawyer Barbie and Diplomat Barbie gone my dreams of a Barbureaucrat f3 are dead :cry
And the second week was here in full force!

19 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 06~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

The game continues! Tourist Ken decided to have a little BEACH OFF between Kens!
Tourist Ken wrote:Artist Ken Beach Ken Stereotypical Ken Basketball Ken

So look, the girls had their fun with their dance party the other night. And that was awesome, I even did a few moves in the background B) But right now it's time for us to have our fun, and you dudes know what that means right? It's time for a Beach Off B)

And that day is today B) Anyone who wants a beach off, come on in B)
Stereotypical Ken wrote:The sand feels so good
Artist Ken wrote:Oh you know I'm down to beach off with you boys any day or time honey!

Where them fuzzy navels at?
Narrator wrote:
You see, in the Barbie World, the Beach was considered to be a safe space, at least where Kens could be Kens. While Ken is reminded daily of his worth as an accessory to Barbie, but there's a limit to how much one can act as eye candy in places such as the library, the cafe, and the courthouse. Indeed, the Beach was the one space where it was appropriate to toss away ones clothes, drench one's body in glistening water, and swoop up random women under the pretense of protecting them from drowning. Have fun, Kens!
Beach Ken wrote:Tourist Ken, you are like so lucky I've been busy at the Beach and stepped on a seashell today :angry:

Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my gosh, Tourist Ken and Beach Ken do NOT do this!!

Beach Ken wrote:
*I like can't let him show me up in front of Barbie*

Tourist Ken wrote:Image

I'll make it make sense Ken B) You don't have to think about it, I am the EXPERT at beaching off as many Kens as I need to!
Writer Barbie wrote:This thread is making me feel things :blush
Mermaid Barbie wrote:
Watches from my wave and flips my hair to the other side a lil bit
Bus Woman wrote:What are you all thinkin I should wear to the Beach Off?

My Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini or this number

Hot! But with the Beach Off concluded, it was time to continue with the game. And the next challenge!

Spoiler: Challenge Times
You've landed in a whole new
tribe
world! It's nothing like what people said it would be, and even worse, Barbie and Ken have been ARRESTED! TWICE!!!! But with the combined power of hope and determination, Barbie and Ken are freed from prison and begin their adventure!

...Look, I don't have a way to connect this to a challenge besides doing a logic puzzle like Cellblocks, work with me here :( They combined their powers just like you're combining items, sure! (they did not combine powers in the movie, they in fact split up immediately, but I need to find something to connect it!!!)

For this challenge, both teams will be competing in an online game! It will work on your computer and will be some kind of flash game. This game will be like the popular craze 2048, where you will need to combine the same object to make bigger ones!

In each of your confessionals will be a thread with some hidden content for a game to play, and you'll have 20 minutes to get the best score you can! Once you either finish a game or get your score mid-game, you will take a screenshot of your score, making sure to include your time and the board in your score.

The AVERAGE score of all those still in the game at the final 19 will be used to determine the winner! So the team that wins immunity at the final 20 will have the average of their 10 players, while the losing team will only have 9 players with their first eliminated player in the swap removed from the scores.

The team with the higher average score will win immunity! This is a SINGLE ELIMINATION challenge! The losing team will proceed to the next Banishment and vote one of their players out of the game.

They played Suika Game! A few got addicted to it too!

And the winners were...

Venice Beach! Mattel would now have to vote out their first member.

Except they wouldn't have to do much at all, as one player had vanished over the weekend and never returned to the game :cry
Ruth wrote:There really isn’t that much to say, is there?
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Not really! ^_^
Gloria wrote:
Basketball Ken wrote:Looking forward to working with y'all! I have to take a time-out to get some sleep, but I'll be around for the break!

And Basketball Ken was eliminated :( Some say he's still asleep to this day...

18 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 07~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

And Basketball Ken was removed, leaving Mattel with a now fully active tribe! How novel!

Physicist Barbie took the opportunity to be REBELLIOUS :o
Physicist Barbie wrote:Like Barbie said the HOSTS can't be around omg seems like a good opportunity to break some rules? I've always wanted to meet Neil DeGrasse Tyson I'll see if I can drag him away from the Real World to here :<3 I've always wanted to know what it's like being inside a black hole maybe he knows?

And of course would loooove to forward some messages, who enjoys writing openers? :<3

What are YOU doing in this anarchic day?
NO!!!!!! :cry
Judge Barbie wrote:I've been watching reruns of the Peoples Court. Also breaking RULES in Barbieland will ensure you end up in my courtroom Physicist Barbie. Order Order! Here Here!
Stereotypical Ken wrote:Am I allowed to use the metric system? That seems like it would be breaking all kinds of standards
Beach Ken wrote:Phyzzy, can you like figure out a way to like count sand faster? :(

I like wanna get my totals done for the day so that President Barbie can let me like daydream about Barbie again :wub:
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:What the heck, President Barbie you're making Ken count SAND?! This is unjust and kind of inhumane. :cry Judge Barbie why are you letting this criminal act happen to poor Ken?!

#notmypresidentbarbie #savekens #standwithken
President Barbie wrote:He gets the night off if we win tonight's challenge :) so, if you think about it, it's really your tribe to blame if you're selfish enough to put him in that situation
Judge Barbie wrote:He asked if he could have a small 4x3 Photo of Black Beauty (the horse) in President Barbie's White House. President Barbie found this slightly offensive because why did the horse need to be "black" however Ken said he meant no harm and he would count sand for 24 hours for forgiveness. So as far as I see this, there is no criminal wrong doing. Just volunteer work! But you have yourself a very very determined Man Stereotypical Barbie. :gay
Beach Ken wrote:She like said no to a portrait of Seabiscuit too :cry :cry :cry

And it was time for the rules to be put back into action (despite a distinct LACK of rules broken during that thread), and the next challenge!

NOOOOOOOO!!! IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!

NO!!!!!! SHE DOESN'T!!!! SASHA PLEASE STOP :cry :cry :cry

Barbie found momentary joy speaking to a beautiful lady at the Bus Stop, and now all that joy has been shattered by a rude child named Sasha and her posse :cry That weird kid was right, Barbie should've never talked to her... but she did, and everything is going awful! And to make it worse, Barbie's been taken in a black van by Mattel employees for some nefarious scheme!!!!!

But Gloria saw this happen, and after learning from Sasha that this lady thinks she is Barbie, she decides to chase after her back to the Mattel Headquarters! This is a maze! You will start from the Green symbol and end at the Purple (magenta?) symbol.

In a group of THREE players, you must take turns with a maze, stopping at each checkpoint and allowing the next player to continue the chain. There are 5 checkpoints in total along with the final section, so each player will make two turns to go through this. So the first player will do up to the first move, the second player will go from the first checkpoint to the second checkpoint by editing over the image and so on until you finish the challenge!

It MUST be the same lines for each turn of the maze, meaning player 2 cannot just draw the first two checkpoints themselves and upload that after player 1 posts their turn. It will be marked as an invalid attempt if this happens.

However, there will be numerous fake checkpoints in this :o Please see below for an example of how this challenge will look:

The first checkpoint would be here:

And then:

And finishing the challenge with:

And that's the challenge!

You MUST draw within the lines for this! I'll be somewhat lenient if it's very minor and a rare thing, but if you're clipping through every corner and making really bad lines then I'll need to mark it as incorrect unless you fix it. Please don't test the limits of this, if I think it's too badly done I will mark it as invalid.

Post your turn order in the "Barbie Stands For Fascism" thread in your tribal forum to begin your time, the maze will appear once you post in that thread.

If a player goes to the wrong checkpoint, that same player MUST be the one to correct this or it will be an invalid attempt!
Their teammates competing may tell them that they went to the wrong area, but that is the extent of what help may be provided.

The team with the best time will win immunity! This will be a SINGLE ELIMINATION challenge, and one more of you will forever be Flat Footed after this...

Gloria wrote:SASHA :<3 I miss you so much!!!
And the results were in! I pretended they were close, but the score was something like 5 minutes to 18 minutes. CHeck out the losing tribe's attempt after the game, it was funny and I think one of them scratched their screen trying to use a touchpad?. But the winners were!

Narrator wrote:
Said Host Barbie, using the term "close" either incredibly generously or sarcastically
And the next Banishment was underway! Venice Beach voted for another player to leave Barbie :(
Judge Barbie wrote:Our amazing chill break has been suspended! Back to court we go! Yay!
Tourist Ken wrote:We almost had them ladies :cry
Bus Woman wrote:Congrats, Mattel!!! Never underestimate the power of
M
President Barbie, wrote:
Host Barbie wrote: Some questions for the cast:

President Barbie......?
NO COMMENT
Judge Barbie wrote:Image
Writer Barbie wrote:If you merged us right now, I would kill everyone and then myself.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Don't do it, Barbie! :cry Homicidal Suicidal Barbie is not a thing, and we will not make it one!
Artist Ken wrote:Gurl, this tribe has been STRESSFUL and I would not be mad or sad at all to merge or swap or whatever. Maybe a swap would be easier to manage message-wise before this many people merge into 1?
The first vote was in, and it was another item usage!

A vote for Artist Ken was doubled! :o
Judge Barbie wrote:Where are you all finding these items? <_< I DEMAND JUSTICE!
The next two votes were for

And the next two were for

ImageImage

It was a 3-3 tie, with 4 votes left
President Barbie wrote:STOP THE COUNT!!!
Midge wrote:The stress these votes put on a pregnant woman....
Stereotypical Barbie and Beach Ken proceeded to flirt with one another during this

But the last four votes came in and

7 Votes Artist Ken
3 Votes Midge

Artist Ken was eliminated from the game :cry A hate crime?
Artist Ken wrote::cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Artist Ken is sad to go
He did enjoy his time here so
I’ll take the daggers from my back
And fake an artsy heart attack

*croaks dramatically*
Beach Ken wrote:Ok, but like... werk :heels :gay
Bus Woman wrote:Ken!!! I loved the time I got to spend with you in Kendomland, your true home. This effin stinks! I know Bentley Barrington is somehow to blame for this. I just effin know it!

Good game and I can't wait to hear how this all happened! :wine
Judge Barbie wrote:This is indeed truly a hate crime and I will make sure that everyone be punished and sentenced to SOLITARY CONFINEMENT and they are forced to listen to Artist Kens amazing little songs for 24 hours. That is my VERDICT. Judge Barbie OUT!

Also I'll miss you Artist Ken, you were an angel in this game and I appreciated your friendship. :<3
President Barbie wrote:*puts on "Artist Ken's Greatest Pussy Popping Hits & Skankiest B-Sides" and twerks sadly*
Artist Ken had given his final performance, but there was no time to grieve as a double was right around the corner!

17 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 08~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Artist Ken was eliminated, his feet and creativity FLATTENED by this game :cry But now the other players would need to take part in a double boot, where both tribes will eliminate a player from their team!

We went straight into the challenge, a good old fashioned Safe Spot challenge!

Barbie was taken to Mattel Headquarters, with the intent of trapping her in a box! But Barbie saw through this and ran away, her goal being to escape the building to safety! She raced into the elevator! But where can Barbie find safety in a place with so much danger!!!! :cry

This is a Safe Spot challenge! A staple of Ginga's org series, I am taking it and giving it new life in the hopes that it steals him from whatever anime he is currently watching so that he may return to us and host again.

You'll receive a 10x10 grid with letters, and you'll need to determine which squares are knocked out and which are not via the letters shown! Look below for the types of letters you'll encounter.

The O will knock all options in an O shape around it, like so:

The T (it's a + sign but let's call it a T to fit the letter theme) will knock out all squares in cardinal directions, like so:

And the X will knock out all squares diagonally, like so:

Additionally, there is an S shape! Any letters that try to pass through it will be stopped! So if the X from the above image tried to pass through the S, it'd look like this:

These will combine to give you a few safe spots at the end, so if we were to use an example like this:

The answer would be:

Where A2, A4, C4 and E4 are the remaining safe zones.

To give a correct answer, upload the relevant image with every square that is unsafe (marked by one of the other letters) knocked out. You can use the same colour or a different colour for every removed square, draw a line through it, put a different colour for the same ones compared to the unsafe ones, I don't mind. As long as it is made clear which remaining squares are safe and which aren't I will accept it. I will NOT reveal if your answer is correct though.

This is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION round! Which means only the best time for each tribe will be immune for this vote! Both tribes will vote a player out at the end of this round, and two more of you will forever be Flat Footed after this, you might even be forced to work at Mattel..... forever :cry

Unfortunately, this challenge proved too difficult for many, and only three from each team actually solved it correctly :cry But that's because I made it self-policing instead of adding a filter for it hehe.
Gloria wrote:I completely missed the whole bottom row. :lol: :cry
Tourist Ken wrote:I hope you were allowed to submit more than once cause I submitted five different times as I kept seeing more and more mistakes B)
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Pretty sure it wasn't me, but I have a gif for this. :gay

President Barbie wrote:I submitted once B) a President NEVER admits her mistakes
But the winners were:

ImageImage
Tourist Ken wrote:And despite this I still missed the two in the topright corner :gay
Beach Ken wrote:That voice in my head is like celebrating? :blink:
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Can you hear that?! That's the crisp and clear sound quality of Stereo Ken taking home immunity! Congratulations, Ken! Yay! :<3

And great job too, Narrator! :<3
Stereotypical Ken wrote:5 seconds between us Narrator! Man that woulda been epic on the same tribes
But it was time for the next Banishment, where two players would be sent to the Flat Footed :cry
Narrator wrote:
The Narrator would be getting wine drunk and taking the story into bold, bizarre new places before waking up with a throbbing hangover in the morning and having to retcon all the senseless plot twists.
Stereotypical Ken wrote:You need wine to make stories bizarre? No wonder my tales are so plain and dull
Weird Barbie wrote:I have some boot wine if anyone needs it? I ferment them in my boots! Sometimes when I am not even wearing them.
Tourist Ken wrote:I will drink your gross boot wine Weird Barbie B)
Midge wrote:I NEED IT! I’M ALLOWED ONE GLASS!
And the votes were ready! First up was:

The first two votes went to:

ImageImage

And the next two...

ImageImage

And another!

ImageImage

The votes were 3-3, with 3 votes left! And they went to...

6 Votes Teen Talk Barbie
3 Votes Gloria

GloriaM wrote:oh phew!

see you later Teen Talk Barbie! :mattel
President Barbie wrote:*shaking and crying before the Venice Beach vote*
Beach Ken wrote:Oh my Gloria... That was close :o
Judge Barbie wrote:Goodbye Teen Talk Barbie. You have been sentenced to Pre-Jury. Please say hi to our other Teen in detention SASHA. Gloria wanted you to keep her company. How sweet. :cry
Physicist Barbie wrote:Teen Talk I think you are in an Euro time zone? So I do feel bad for disappearing after you came back after recovering because it meant we didn't really have time to know each other :unsure: Surely having flat feet is not too bad.. haha.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my Gloria, your underdog edit intensifies! :<3

That said, Bye Barbie! :cry Sorry you have to get flat feet, TT! But I guess join the club! At least we're human now? :mattel
Writer Barbie wrote:Farewell, Teen Talk Barbie! You were sweet :<3
Bus Woman wrote:Farewell, Teen Talk Barbie. You were super cute when we got to talk and I'll forever miss your 90s Blossom energy.

Puts on big floppy hat in memoriam
But it was time to move on from Teen Talk Barbie's eviction, and to head down to Venice Beach!

The first THREE votes went to:

ImageImageImage

Omg!
Journalist Barbie wrote:I can't watch this
Midge wrote:I can't watch this either ....
Bus Woman wrote:Narrator voice:

And it was in that moment Journalist Barbie finally knew how her viewers felt.
President Barbie wrote:It's a tribe full of psycho people and I'm the only sane one :cry
Beach Ken wrote:It's a tribe full of psycho people and I'm the only sane one :cry
Tourist Ken wrote:It's a tribe full of psychos and there is no sane one B)
But the votes came in and:

6 Votes Midge
1 Vote Tourist Ken
1 Vote Weird Barbie

Gloria wrote:omg midge :cry say hi to the baby for me!
President Barbie wrote:Farewell, pregnant angel :<3 the chaos you unintentionally caused on Venice Beach whilst sending us all one-sentence PMs will leave us all with permanent mental scarring :gay
Beach Ken wrote:Sorry Midge :(

Good luck with Mini Midge!
Physicist Barbie wrote:I hate this.
Tourist Ken wrote:Lmao when I saw us going second I legit was like is there gonna be another crazy blindside or idol play?

I am sorry Midge but like... lol.
Gloria wrote:Omg it's not funny, she's pregnant! :cry
Judge Barbie wrote:Midge is probably going down as one of the most polarizing people ever :gay Honestly loved our ups and downs girl and you certainly brought it here with the craziness intentional or unintentional. The Verdict is in... You are
GUILTY
of being an early ICON of Barbieverse!
Bus Woman wrote:Farewell, Midge. I wish we got to meet, but I'm sure you'll have your hands full with Midge Jr. Just use Sasha as an example of how not to raise her and you'll be right as rain! :wine :<3
Midge wrote:WATCH OUT FOR TOURIST!!!!!!!!! HE WILL SNAKE YOU

GOODBYE ALL!
And Midge, along with her unborn baby, were sent to have their feet flattened in a cosmetic procedure never before seen! Would the baby survive such a surgery? :cry We could only hope, as she was sent away...

15 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 09~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
]ImageImage
ImageImage

With Teen Talk Barbie and Midge eliminated, Week 2 was almost at a close. But there was one final challenge and vote the players would need to contend with before they could enjoy those days of freedom. The players were on their way BACK to Barbieland, their time in the Real World at a close.

Spoiler: Challenge Times
Barbie is on the run from Mattel, having hitched a ride with Gloria and Sasha! With her fate in the hands of Gloria's driving skills, Barbie decides the best course of action is for all three of them to travel to Barbieland and figure out what to do from there! Another Barbie will surely save us!

And so the three return to Barbieland, taking various travel options to get there! One of those options being a TRAIN! This is a tracks challenge!

The goal for this task is to connect all the tracks together using the number of tracks listed on the top and the sides of the image. The sections with tracks already shown are pre-filled sections, and a hint of how the puzzle must be solved. The tracks will never cross over one another. Below is an example challenge and answer:

The actual challenge will be a larger version of this. Simply post the completed screenshot of the tracks (you can do something like a line from the starting point to the end or mark the correct ones green and the parts not on the path red, as long as it is clear what the intent is I will count it).

There will be THREE of these, and each will need to be completed by a different member of your team. They don't have to be done at the same time, there is a different thread for each. You'll go head to head in each of these three matches, and the team with more wins will be immune!

This is a SINGLE ELIMINATION round! Which means the best placing team will be immune and safe for the final round of this week! And one more of you will forever be Flat Footed after this, to become FLAT FOOTED like all the rest :cry It's disgusting get a hold of your lives!!!!

Beach Ken wrote:
Gloria wrote:I had a time!
Tourist Ken wrote:I actually don't think you did :unsure:
Beach Ken wrote:I like... had a terrible time doing it :(
The winners for the first two heats were:

Tourist Ken: 3:19
The Ghost Of Teen Talk Barbie: 4:37

Gloria: 17:50 Image
Beach Ken: ImageImage
Gloria wrote:Omg! :<3 This is a pleasant surprise!

Never give up kids! :mattel
Beach Ken wrote:Great job, Gloria ^_^

It was like... super tough!
Writer Barbie wrote:Beach, I thought you wanted to impress Stereotypical Barbie? :blush
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my Gloria, I'm so happy for you :<3 I know this is just one result, but I know you were deflated a bit after that. Don't worry, Ken is ALWAYS around to make the ladies look and feel better, it's his job! ^_^
Beach Ken wrote:I was too busy thinking of you, Barbie :wub:
Journalist Barbie wrote:Thoughts and prayers for Beach Ken who attempted the challenge at the very end of tribal, he is a winner to US
And the winner of the final premerge challenge was!

Tourist Ken wrote:Ugh lmao
Gloria wrote:OMG! :<3

Thank you Midge :<3
President Barbie wrote:Just a second, Mommy President is going to need her medicine to get through another vote

:wine :wine :wine :wine :wine :wine :wine
Bus Woman wrote:We got a taste of the Venice Beach chaos before the vote and we did NOT want any more!

Ruth Ruth, she's our Granny!
If she can't do it, nobody...canny!

Sorry, I tried with that one. I really did.

Great job, Ruth, Gloria and Dearly Departed Teen Talk Barbie!
Mermaid Barbie wrote:choo choo!!
Choo choo indeed. And it was time for the ninth Banishment of the game! Venice Beach would be voting out one of their members! They were also told of a ~Special Event~ to be taking place after :o The players speculated
Journalist Barbie wrote:An inside source has leaked to Barbie Media that the swap will be one tribe of ten, and one tribe of four.
Judge Barbie wrote:I'm sure you and the co hosts would LOVE to see the tribes stay the same. But as Judge Barbie I declare fairness for all and I think a swap or a early merge would be even more fun and chaotic! Yes!
Stereotypical Ken wrote:I think, at a galnce there are 15 people left. Then 14. I predict a swap to two tribes of 7 and then a bunch of beach offs to get to smush. I mean Merge.
Ruth wrote:I think that the special event at 10pm will be a guest appearance from Artist Ken for tunes and chill.
Weird Barbie wrote:You know, when its so quiet, you get to really appreciate the smaller things in life. Chunky jewellery for one that has more than one purporse. Sharing stories is another. All the fun things really.
Weird Barbie wrote:Image

Do you think this look goes with my outfit?
President Barbie wrote:Well it looks ugly af so... yes! :<3
Weird Barbie wrote:Perfect, I will wear it tonight!

It doesn't do anything but it goes great with my hair.
Weird Barbie adorned her outfit, and we went into the next vote! The following THREE people received votes :o

ImageImageImage
President Barbie wrote:STOP THE COUNT
Journalist Barbie wrote:You already used that line!
Tourist Ken wrote:And she hopes to use it many more times B)
Beach Ken wrote:Get her with like the receipts!
But the rest of the votes came in, and it was for:

5 Votes Weird Barbie
1 Vote Journalist Barbie
1 Vote President Barbie

Weird Barbie had passed her final round of boot beer :cry
Bus Woman wrote:Sorry, Weird Barbie. You do seem pretty effin weird. :tea
Beach Ken wrote:Bye Weird Barbie :(

You were like, super cool and stuff with your splits on trees and stuff :blush
President Barbie wrote:Loved getting to know you, Weird Barbie. In fact, I've decided that you are now allowed to party with the rest of us in Barbieland :<3 you can visit one day a year.
Stereotypical Ken wrote:Every 30th of Feb?
Tourist Ken wrote:I do feel bad about this one Weird, you really were fun.
Judge Barbie wrote:Sorry Weird Barbie :( You were great to talk to and this vote was very sad for me because we were getting along so well socially. You have amazing taste in TV shoes and I hope you become the best “hooker” Barbie you can be. :<3
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my Gloria!! What the heck, you guys?! She was the ticket to me figuring out why I have flat feet and thoughts of death :sosad

NONE of you will get another drop of her boot wine, I'll tell ya that right now! :angry:

That said, bye Weirdo! :<3
Gloria wrote:Bye Weirdo! :<3

I'll pass on the boot juice.
Weird Barbie had to leave as the final pre-juror, so that she could help cure all the players of the flat footedness :cry So selfless!!! :cry And with that, the final 14 waited for their special event... the merge!!! But that's for next time.

14 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 10~

The players lined in for the SPECIAL EVENT, and were told they were NOT swapping! :o

That's like... not cool.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:This better be a lolpwnt :mattel
Narrator wrote:
Said Host Barbie with the "lolpwnt" looming...
Journalist Barbie wrote:Actually could we get a 14 person merge? I would prefer a 14 person merge :D
Well alright!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

We have merged! Stereotypical Barbie originally had these looks, but filed a petition to change them :cry

ImageImage

I thought they looked good :cry
Journalist Barbie wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Tourist Ken wrote:I was about to RANT about that lolpwnt :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Gloria wrote:Omg I love my new look! So dramatic! :mattel
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Happy merge, everyone! :mattel
Judge Barbie wrote:Oh my god look how pretty I look! We all look so fabulous!! :gay

We are all GUILTY of being drop dead sexy!!
Tourist Ken wrote:Dude I love that fucking Hawaiian shirt look so much, I am pumped to finally be wearing it B)

*I wave goodbye to my green T-shirt*
Stereotypical Ken wrote:Hi 14 person tribe!

Hi all the cools I haven’t met yet. Ill , uh, need some time to pm everyone lol, and i have to collect doggo from her groom now
Bus Woman wrote:
And just like that, we all decided that Host Barbie would be the merge boot.

I did it for you, Narrator Barbie. :wine

Happy Merge!!!

Her smile has just changed my life.
Bus Woman wrote:I know it, dammit!!! :tea
President Barbie wrote:When I said put Venice Beach out of its misery I didn't mean like THIS :cry:

Hello, new subjects.... I mean, tribesmates. I look forward to messaging... all thirteen of you....

*pops Bus Woman's medication*
Beach Ken wrote:But... what am I supposed to do if there's no... beach :(
Tourist Ken wrote:Find a horse and a Mojo Dojo Casa House brother B)
Mermaid Barbie wrote:oh!
Writer Barbie wrote:What joyous news ^_^
Writer Barbie wrote:Image

What is with this abomination of an avi?!?!?!?!!?
Gloria wrote:Writer Barbie you've aged beautifully :<3
Bus Woman wrote:Writer Barbie You look not a day over 57! I'm so effin excited for you to join me at the Final Stop Retirement Depot.
Writer Barbie wrote: :cry :cry :cry :cry
But if you're a Barbie, you can achieve all your dreams. And this Barbie's dream was a new avi, so it came to be!
Writer Barbie wrote:Barbies and Kens, I got a new avi!!!!!

President Barbie, was this your work!?
President Barbie wrote:Uhhhh, if it guarantees your support in the 2024 election, then yes! Anything to please my constituents :<3
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:What the heck, did you beg for that? Because I hate being a cowgirl. :cry I will demand a change later too!

President Barbie answer the people or an insurrection is not out of the question. ^_^
:o :o :o
Host Barbie wrote:Writer Barbie just believed in the power of Barbie and all her dreams came true! And if you believe with all your heart, your dreams can come true too.

Stereotypical Barbie, take my hands and
feel.
And all was well in Barbieland. So we all enjoyed our weekend before getting back into the game!

Barbie returns to Barbieland with Gloria and Sasha, but everything is... wrong. The Kens have taken over, forging their own path and trying to control all the Barbies! They've even renamed the place to Kendomland: Land of the Kens! :cry You have to stop them!!!!

This challenge will also involve you forging your own path, but will be a bit of a unique challenge. This is a paths challenge! Please look at the grid below:

(note: the actual challenge will be bigger, I'm just using a cropped version to give an example)

With the image above, you must make a path from the top to the bottom of the grid! However, you cannot pick a path that has already been made, if you do you and anyone else who made the same path will be eliminated! How this will work is that you'll make 10 paths on your own, and order them in the order you want them to be used.

The paths can be made in any way you want, as long as it fits the following rules:

1. The paths must end as soon as they reach the bottom row of Barbie heads. It cannot continue and move to other spaces after reaching the bottom.
2. You CANNOT go up a row, once you move down you must either stay on that row or go down.
3. You cannot loop around, so once you land on a pink gem once, you can't land on it again in the same path or try to skip around it.
4. You cannot move across the top row. When you pick a starting Barbie head, move down. you can only move across the same row on rows with pink gems.

So here's an example of four paths you could take:

1. Blue
2. Red
3. Yellow
4. Brown

Please note that the Blue and Brown paths ARE different despite being the same path for most of it, it only counts as a same path if it is completely identical.

Just make sure to tell me the order you are using for the paths, or I'll be forced to count them all as being made on the first turn which will hinder your chances of winning. Please also make sure it's clear what the entire path is, if you need to use multiple grids to show me the path clearly then please do that.

Once you've all done this, we'll go in order of the paths you took. So we'll check all the Paths you each put as 1 and see if any are the same, and if they are then those players are eliminated from the challenge! Then we'll add your Path 2 options and see if any matches there happen with either your Path 1 OR Path 2 picks, and so on until you all have added 10 paths each. Note that players still in CAN and will be eliminated if they repeat a path already used, but eliminated players will stop adding paths after the turn they are eliminated.

The last player with any matches will be the winner of this challenge and receive immunity! In the event of a tie, we will break the tie by who posted their options the fastest.

This challenge..... was better in theory than in reality :<3 I should've removed the ability to let them move across rows, idk why I did that, but it meant all but two players spent like 10 minutes making the craziest paths while the two who picked normal paths straight down were the fastest two and had no overlaps as a result :<3 So the winner was!

Tourist Ken! He would be immune to the final 13, congratulations!!
Bus Woman wrote:Congrats, Tourist Ken!!! I'm too damn old to be makin all sorts of zig zag lines and crap, so I went simple and that was that!
Judge Barbie wrote:Congrats Tourist Ken! I tried this wayyy too strategically. Sometimes my big brain is my downfall... heh....

Gloria wrote:LMFAO, but congrats
President Barbie wrote:Fourth place?? Omg in my challenge barbeast era :gay
Tourist Ken wrote:I misread the rules and didn't even realize that you could move horizontally? :lol:

My ignorance paying off once again B)
Journalist Barbie wrote:How did I come in last in the easiest challenge in the game :cry :cry :cry :cry
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Yay Tourist Ken Doll! Congratulations! :<3

And oh my Gloria, I'm with Judge Barbie here, I spent more time trying to do my color line up and strategically placing the lines, but clearly we were doing too much. :gp
The next Banishment began, and Physicist Barbie had something to say!!!!!!!

I think I'm in danger tonight and it's a long story. After arriving in the Real World, I've sought to learn and experiences the fascinating wonders of this land. I was ready to find my Aladdin and duet with him "A thrilling chase // a wondrous place" but ultimately it did not happen!! :cry So I went to the Santa Monica Pier to find refuge and calm down after being heartbroken for the first time in my life. Astronaut Ken would NEVER do that.

Anyways I got there, and when I set foot on Route 66 I could feel and unravel all the history that went down on that highway. The zeistgeist of the American Dream. It was incredible. As I'm walking down the pier, I'm suddenly wonderstruck by the sounds of people talking and the squaking of seagulls. It just felt so... real, nothing like Barbieland. I was so flabbergasted that I ended up tripping up and hitting my head on the floor but this Barbie is fine!!! I wouldn't be surprised if it unscrewed some things on my body but I've experienced no somatic changes so far.

What I have experienced, however, was a change of the mind. Could this Barbie become more human? Thoughts of visiting a gynecologist's office. So I went looking for a spiritual retreat to gather my thoughts and find myself or whatever. On my way there, I was scouted to play the main character in the sequel of the movie Under the Skin. The gentlemen told me that they cannot book ScarJo anymore after her Marvel stint, and that I was perfect for the role because I seemed "out of this world". I politely declined. I finally get to the retreat, ready to investigate the physics of the spiritual world. And it was spectacular. I felt every molecule of air inside my hollow body to be imbued by wisdom, creativity, peace. It was incredible.

However, when I returned to my Barbieland peers, I soon fell under scrutiny for the period of time I took to take care of my body and mind. The Barbies, Kens, and women were quick to notice my absence and suspect me of being a vector of the inactive virus. I hope to prove them that I'm the same Physicist Barbie from always. It would always be downhill from Day 1 when I was the first Barbie to utter the words "Hi⠀Barbie".

I am not surprised by the setback and I plan to act on it. I am now showing growth by resisting my temptation to watch the new Todd Haynes movie with Natalie Portman and Juliane Moore. GROWTH.

(it was center aligned but if I center align this I'll have to edit the entire post at various points and I'm not doing that so)
Beach Ken wrote:That was like... really powerful :cry
Bus Woman wrote:These posts are effin emotional and I'm glad Trisha Paytas is FINALLY a factor in our votes like I've always thought she should be. Barbieland can start healing now. :mattel
Physicist Barbie wrote:I could relate to her after I was misinterpreted and criticized for meditating instead of pming.
And Mermaid Barbie ALSO had something to say!!! :o
Mermaid Barbie wrote:If you vote me this game is problematic because I'm the last representation of the mermaids. Do you really want this game to be so one note? No mermaids?? Rude.

Anyways I am voting Physicist, my love, my heart and soul.

If people want just a free ally, pick me up. Midge was my closest ally and losing her is devestating. I'm a free agent, I'm here to play, and I'm open and available.
Mermaid Barbie wrote:
I play the Barbie power wheels idol on myself
But we were ready to read the votes.

The first FOUR votes were for:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ruth wrote:Everyone gets a vote!
*cue numerous Oprah references*

But the rest of the votes came in on one target, and that was:

11 Votes Mermaid Barbie
1 Vote Gloria
1 Vote Physicist Barbie
1 Vote Stereotypical Ken

Physicist Barbie wrote:Bye Mermaid :cry I did love you and I hope you understand my vote.
Tourist Ken wrote:Congrats on jury mermaid!

That revote scramble if she had played an idol would have been fun B)
Writer Barbie wrote:Farewell, Mermaid!

They say I come and I go
Tell me all the ways you need me
I'm not here for long

Catch me or I go Houdini
I come and I go

President Barbie wrote:Goodbye, Mermaid Barbie. It was a pleasure getting to meet you!

On another note, I'd like to invite everyone back to the Pink House where my chef will be preparing a delightful seafood dinner :<3 freshly caught!
Bus Woman wrote:11-1-1-1 QUEEN!!!

Mermaid, you were hilarious when you decided to swim up and grace us with your effin presence! :wine :gay
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:This is sad and you were a doll throughout, well we're all dolls mostly but you get the point! ^_^ Happy to see you made jury, Barbie! :<3
And the Mermaid population had been driven to extinction :cry :cry :cry

13 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 11~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

With Mermaid Barbie's elimination, it was the final 13! Officially the top half! But, what was that? Was there about to be a 28th Barbie among us??? Omg, MIDGE GAVE BIRTH!!!!!!! :cry :cry
President Barbie wrote:She just texted me a photo to share with all of you. Bless :<3

Best wishes for the happy family!
Judge Barbie wrote:Why was I not expecting anything less :lol:
Tourist Ken wrote:Congrats Midge I am so fucking happy for you :cry B)
Writer Barbie wrote:Wow, she has her eyes :<3
Gloria wrote:Oh wow, that is a baby! :<3
Stereotypical Ken wrote:I heard she was naming it Diplo.
Bus Woman wrote:Leave it to Midge to have already taught that baby to freakin smize. The spawn of Satan never looked so CHIC! :wine
Everyone please send your well wishes to the happy family as they go through their next chapter in life :<3

But it was time to focus on another mother, the title for next challenge!

Everything is going wrong in Kendomland, and there seems to be no hope left :( The discontinued Barbies have seen through the charade, but all the regular Barbies remain brainwashed :o That is until...

A phenomenal speech from Gloria comes out, snapping Barbie out of it and even causing Writer Barbie to be knocked out of her trance and to remember she wrote a bestselling book! This causes the Barbies to realise they can stop everything happening and take back Kendomland and make it Barbieland again!

To fit the theme of Gloria's speech unlocking the Barbie's minds, this is a combination lock challenge! Usually these challenge involve some kind of math puzzle that I cannot find the interest to make, so we're going to use a different kind. Think of it like the game Mastermind, where you need to use clues to figure out the numbers used in the puzzle! You'll receive two Combination Lock puzzles, and you'll need to write down the answers correctly to finish the challenge. Look below for an example image I found on google.

(the answer is 158 btw)

Simply write down the correct answer for both puzzles you get to finish the challenge! The player with the fastest time will win immunity, a hero to the Barbies! You may make multiple guesses for this, just make sure both answers are in the same post each time. Only your final guess will count.

Bus Woman wrote:For many, many long agonizing years, Ebbsy's wondered when she'd find just the right time to use this gif and well, that time has finally effin arrived:

President Barbie wrote:Gloria ownage!! President Barbie supports women in STEM :<3
Physicist Barbie wrote:I'm not winning but good job to who is :<3
Bus Woman wrote:Did I crack the logic by not submitting an answer?
Ruth wrote:the real winning strategy right here
Beach Ken wrote:Sand!

The answer is sand ^_^
Writer Barbie wrote:I would say this challenge was the spawn of the devil, but we already have that ^_^
Three people got the challenge done correctly, but the winner was!

Ruth! Ruth would be immune from the next vote and in the final 12!
Writer Barbie wrote:Auntie RuRu! You're so smart! Those cataracts haven't stopped you yet!
Judge Barbie wrote:Congrats Ruth! Our Creator!! :<3 :<3 Amazing job you smart woman!

I am proud I got a couple numbers right :D
Bus Woman wrote:Ruthmeister!!! I should have known you'd be good at a challenge with numbers considering the many, many, many, many, many, many years you lived! :wine Congrats!
Tourist Ken wrote:Congrats Ruth, I don't know how you did that so fast :gay

I'm just proud to have gotten the answers B)
President Barbie wrote:The Barbies all failing the challenge :cry

Maybe Teen Talk Barbie had a point...
And so it was time for our next Banishment! With Ruth immune, would we see quite as big a number of vote candidates as last time? :o

Well...

ImageImage
ImageImage

Yes!
Gloria wrote:#rollcall
But the rest of the votes piled in, and it ended on

10 Votes Gloria
1 Vote Journalist Barbie
1 Vote Stereotypical Barbie
1 Vote Stereotypical Ken

Physicist Barbie wrote:I'll miss you G :cry
Writer Barbie wrote:Farewell, Gloria. I won't be able to look at another royal match/royal flush ad without thinking of you.
Tourist Ken wrote:I'm sorry Gloria, you are a fucking legend though B)
Bus Woman wrote:Gloria! I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more often, but you were lots of fun and you had an iconic run in the game! :wine
Judge Barbie wrote:Gloria you were super fun for the short time we got to know each other, and it was really awesome to see you outlast your daughter BY A LOT. :gay
President Barbie wrote:Goodbye, Gloria! Thank you for not burdening me with another essay to respond to when we merged :<3
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my Gloria :cry I am super sorry and super sad that I missed this and if I let you down, which I know I did with being so freakin' sick the last few days. You were such a plucky and fierce underdog Goddess and you will be missed. :<3
Gloria wrote::<3 Rooting so hard for some of you! :mattel
Oh my Gloria :cry And so Gloria would fall in her own challenge round, the Barbies cutting her loose once she taught them how to break free from being brainwashed :cry

12 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 12~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

And it was the final 12! Two fairly simple votes with a large amount of stray votes, and yet no idol plays :o And even few item plays at all, were they being hidden? Did they even exist???? We press on.

Stereo Ken decided to pop on the airwaves!
Stereotypical Ken wrote:Did you know that a day on Venus lasts 243 earth days! Forget the crushing atmosphere, and out of control greenhouse effects, and even the diamond or liquified lead raindrops. You would die of starvation before lunch time. You'd have ~60.75 days before you even get to lunch. Better hope your morning coffee (cold, by the standards of the 'air' you breathe) sustains you.

Hobbits might do slightly better here though. Not only is it easier to destroy random jewellery with the need of volcanoes, but eating in 1 'hour' intervals might just help. Uber eats is only, checks current rocket fuel prices, a couple of million times the average mortgage. Should be here with Maccas in no time.

Here end's todays random broadcast from Stereo. Maybe more will appear in future. Who knows.
Writer Barbie wrote:I support this! I didn't know any of that information, but I may steal some of this knowledge for the latest novel I am writing ^_^
Bus Woman wrote:I just bought Barbieland Publishing Co., so I don't even need to steal your ideas. I own them. :wine :<3
Stereotypical Ken wrote:Hello,

I appear to have survived. Therefore, and for no other reason, we welcome todays random broadcast from the Stereo System.

Many animals have cells called Chromatophores. These deceptive little cells allow the owner to change color in order to avoid predators, commit shoplifting, not be seen at political rallies or religious organisations they don't want you knowing about their attendance thereof. Imagine the Youtube prank these critters can pull by appearing to teleport. Just have two twin Geckos that appear and disappear in sync with each other, while they maliciously film the ensuing panic! You all think Mr Beast and his videos are fun (if in fact you do), but his distinct lack of Chromatophores just ruin all that money-splashing fun.

Chromatophores can lead to great things such as free sick days (You look green), free entry to Chernobyl (Yet again, green, clearly already radioactive) and free concerts (Bright orange for the “you must be a workman here to clean the vents” look. Caveat carry a ladder or a clipboard. Hard hat too).

I thoroughly recommend getting chromato implants. Just look at Mermaid. She has them and you can’t see her anywhere.

Here end's todays random broadcast from Stereo. Maybe more will appear in future. Who knows.
President Barbie wrote:So THAT's why my inauguration ceremony appeared so empty (when it was definitely packed out in fact the BIGGEST crowd at any Barbieland inauguration in history!)

Thanks for the science lesson, Stereo Ken :<3
Stereotypical Ken wrote:In a 2002 lawsuit Chicken McNuggets were called by a Judge (but not our Judge) a McFrankenstein creation, for containing all kinds of things not used by a home cook. As though that somehow defines whether or not something should be edible. Pasta made with Squid Ink? That's not a common ingredient. Insult it. Asafoetida. Uncommon! Biff it. Purple Carrots? Orange only here! 'Supersize me' claimed they were originally made of chickens that stopped laying, and now are made of chickens with 'Unusually sized Breasts'. <redacted bad taste joke here. I'll leave the bad tastes for the Maccas food itself*>. I have no idea what the lawsuit was about, but one of the ingredients the judge moaned about was rosemary. Also riboflavin. Also vitamins.

What I came to state was simply that McNuggets have four basic shapes. The Bell. The BowTie. The Ball and The boot. We don't like the boot, because the Boot gets flat-footed. And that's not very nice.

This has been a Stereo Broadcast. Will more happen? Who knows.

*Ok, I love the Gherkins / pickles.
Thank you, Stereo Ken! The Barbies feel more educated with every passing minute! :<3 But it was time to move on into the challenge!

It was a Survey! Except, this is Barbie, we don't need that terrible drama of the results in public, so the results of each answer were hidden from the final reveal sorry!

Gloria's speech has broken the brainwashing from those who heard her words, and with that inspired the other Barbies, Allan and Sasha to fight back too! And so the Barbies go around, distracting the Kens as they play Push by Matchbox Twenty on their guitars for several hours!

And how do we make this fit a challenge? Well.... it involves talking and understanding the true nature of things, so sure! Let's do a Survey challenge!!! This will be a bit of a twist on the usual though, where you will be attempting to guess what you think the most popular answer is for this challenge, rather than just getting the actual most common answer. I think they call it "Sheep" in other places.

So if this were the question: "Which host do you think flooded the beach and caused the great tragedy that killed all Skipper dolls?" and each host answered:

Camila: Nikki
Dinah: Camila
Host Barbie: Nikki
Lauren: Lauren
Nikki: Camila
Raquelle: Camila
Ryan: Raquelle

Then Dinah, Nikki and Raquelle would each receive 3 points for saying Camila! Camila and Nikki would receive 2 points for saying Nikki. While Lauren and Ryan, whose guesses did not have any other takers, would only receive a single point. You ARE allowed to guess yourself!

You are NOT allowed to discuss this challenge or your answers in any way. I will also not be revealing any of your answers, except to show your total scores all at once. If you want to share your answers yourself you can though!

These are your 15 questions you will need to answer:

1. Who is winning this game?
2. Who would you never vote to win no matter what?
3. Which prejuror was the most robbed?
4. Who is the nicest player still in the game?
5. Which player do you think is the sneakiest?
6. Who needs a reality check?
7. Which player would you trust with your life?
8. Which player are you shocked to see still in the game?
9. Which player would you invite to a romantic candlelit dinner?
10. Which player is the most underrated in your eyes?
11. Who has surprised you the most in a good way?
12. Which player needs to come out of their shell a little more?
13. Who do you think would be the most bitter juror?
14. Who do you think would make the funniest callouts?
15. Which player has the best understanding of the cast?

Note: You should put a backup name in case the player you choose is eliminated before this survey, as we will ONLY be counting the names of the top 12 for this excluding the prejuror question. So if I wrote Lauren for a question and didn't list a backup and then she were eliminated, I'd get no points for that question. If you are confident that player will still be in by the end of the round, you won't need to add a backup name, but I don't want whoever is booted next to receive every negative answer for free points.

Make a thread in your confessional for this, just make it a title like "Challenge 12" or the title for this thread I don't mind. Only your FIRST submission for this will count.

President Barbie wrote:Not looking forward to this one, I don't like to gossip :cry I just care about all my constituents soooo much
But the winner, with a score of 74 points was!

Ebbsy! She learned so much making friends with those at the bus stop, congratulations!
Physicist Barbie wrote:Not 28???? The physics are wrong.

Congrats Ebbsy!
(Physicist got 28 points :( )
Writer Barbie wrote:All the wisdom she gained over her vast number of years.
Judge Barbie wrote:Congrats Ebbsy!! You are the all knowing angel of tea. Now tell us all the answers you chose so we KNOW who got what :D
Bus Woman wrote:Damn, I've perfected the art of gossiping! I think I've read you all for filth or gagged you or snatched?

Thanks, all. :wine
Tourist Ken wrote:Congrats Ebbsy! B)
Physicist Barbie wrote:I'm still baffled. I think I should stick to exact sciences.
With Bus Woman immune, it was time for the twelfth Banishment of the game! Would this vote also have four players getting votes? :o

ImageImage
ImageImage

YES! :o
Tourist Ken wrote:Roll Call B)
The next two votes were for...

But TWO people used a vote blocker on these votes, negating them both! :o So it was still a 1-1-1-1 with 6 votes left.

The next vote was for...

But, in a shocking blindside, the final 5 votes were all revealed to be for!

6 Votes President Barbie
2 Votes Stereotypical Ken (+2 Blocked)
1 Vote Narrator
1 Vote Physicist

President Barbie was eliminated in 12th Place! :o
Tourist Ken wrote:"lol" said the scorpion. "lmao."
Stereotypical Ken wrote:Rip president barbie. Truly sorry
Tourist Ken wrote:But seriously President, you were fucking amazing and SO fun to talk to, and I never thought I'd be doing this vote so early. But it became very clear this round that it was time to wake the fuck up and start playing this game again B)
Beach Ken wrote:Oh man, like sorry to see you go Prez :(
Journalist Barbie wrote:You were robbed from being able to post Stop the count! as the votes came in :cry
Judge Barbie wrote:Wow my revenge Arc starts now President Barbie :cry :cry These jealous fools feared you. You were amazing and you were the bestest friend anyone could ask for in this game as well.

I will sentence everyone to HELL for you. :angry:
Bus Woman wrote:What a shock! I figured the Feds would come to make you pay for your various crimes way before you were ever in danger for the vote!

Sorry to see you go, Prez!!! You were super fun and corrupt! :<3 :wine

I never got the chance to use that with you, even though it's a Journalist Barbie moment. :sosad

You are freakin' amazing, Madame President. :<3 I mourn the loss of such an iconic Barbie and for not getting to play an ORG with Issa Rae Barbie anymore. :cry
Writer Barbie wrote:You were an icon, Ms. Pesident!
President Barbie wrote:OMG this is soooo humiliating :lol:

I hate you all!!!
And the Insurrection came for our dear President Barbie, as she was quickly taken out of the game having never suspected a thing! :cry Where would that leave her subjects, no longer with a ruler to guide them?

11 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 13~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

President Barbie was blindsided, and 5 people were left OUT of the vote :o Would they be picked off, would they turn on one another, or would they band together? We'll find out.

But something that was banded together? Ebbsy's face! She decided to get a little cosmetic surgery to celebrate winning immunity, and we're all so happy for her!
Bus Woman wrote:What the EFF is up everyone? To celebrate my immunity win, I got some cosmetic procedures to freshen up the ol' noggin.

What does everyone think? The doctor said he'd remove the wrinkles and I can't argue with the results!

Writer Barbie wrote:I think you look beautiful, Ebbsy! You don't look a day past 21 :<3
Tourist Ken wrote:Wow... I never realized how pretty your eyes were Ebbsy B)
Beach Ken wrote:I like... can't sleep anymore :unsure:
Bus Woman wrote:I dabbled in the Scare industry as a sleep paralysis demon back in the '60s, but I haven't done that in years, promise!
And with her rejuvenation complete, it was time for the next challenge!

This was a cute and also unique challenge, you have to find the path that hits the most squares going from one yellow square to the other. But you can't hit the same colour again until you hit two other colours first.

The Barbie's master plan to rid themselves of the brainwashing and make the Kens turn on each other was a smashing success, with the Kens going to war! Much like everything else in Barbieland, the path to war is bright and multi-colored. And in keeping that trend, we'll be doing a colour selection challenge!

For this challenge you'll receive a grid filled with colours, and your goal is to get from one Yellow goal square to the other to finish the challenge! However, you will NOT be able to go over the same colour in this grid until you move over at least two other colours between it, so if your first move is on a green square, you must land on at least two other squares before you land on green again. There will also be some black squares and those CANNOT be moved through.

You will receive a point for each square you land on before reaching the goal, so if you look at this example grid:

An example path you could take to get from the yellow in the top corner to the one at the bottom is:

You went through 11 squares to get here, so your score would be 11! You must upload the image with the correct answer to complete the challenge, and I will not tell you if you've done it wrong.

The player with the highest score will win immunity! In the event of a tie for score, it will be broken by time.

Tourist Ken wrote:Image

I am so proud of you for getting your own challenge, Ken! And I'm sorry about the just friends thing! But we
are
friends, and you're not "Just Ken"! Remember, It's Barbie AND It's Ken! :<3

And also as your friend, I need you to know what I've learned in the real world, and that is that the patriarchy is not about horses sadly. :unsure: Sorry to break that to you but someone has to. :sosad
Beach Ken wrote:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO HORSES?!?!?!

:cry

But the player who was Kenough in this challenge was:

Ruth! Once again showing that anyone can be a Ken if they believe!
Judge BarbieM wrote:Loving this narrative of the hags taking turns being immunity whores all game! We love that age does not discriminate! :gay
Beach Ken wrote:Congratulations Ruthie :<3

If anyone is Kenough... you are B)
Ruth wrote:Thanks so much everybody.

I gave up men for immunity and life has never been better.
And so it was time for the next Banishment! Physicist opened by noting her shock about President's passing (the Banishments are open for 24 hours so it was immediately after her boot)
Physicist Barbie wrote:Hi! So I intended do some chatting now and, um, after reading these results I'd rather collect my thoughts and do that later :<3 I thought President's icon was a different giftar, the fuck.

I had to step away before results and I could only say that to one person but yeah I don't think I'll have the luxury of doing this anymore. I'll plan accordingly. :)
Bus Woman wrote:We're still waiting for the revolutionary 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 vote, Host Barbie, so see what you can do about stuffing the ballot since we don't have President here to do it for us! :wine
Physicist Barbie wrote:Can Barbies throw up?
:o

And it was time to reveal the votes!!!! But first, an item was used!!! :o

But it was used on someone who received no votes and thus went unused :cry This was the final Vote Blocker usage of the game!

Would this be another round with 4 people getting votes? Could the streak continue?? :o

ImageImage

No. It was a simple head to head between Tourist and Physicist this time!

The next two votes were for!

ImageImage

And the fifth vote was

A double vote for Tourist Ken!

The next FOUR votes were for

ImageImage
ImageImage
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:
Journalist Barbie wrote:But who was vote blocker?
Maybe Narrator?

Also, I'm glad my bull$#^ detector was working tonight and you guys didn't fool me into voting for Narrator. :angel
:o But we contunue.

And the next vote was for:

A double vote for Tourist Ken! It was tied 6-6 between Tourist and Physicist, with one vote remaining! And the eliminated player was..

8 Votes Tourist Ken
6 Votes Physicist Barbie

A blindside against Tourist Ken! With the help of THREE double votes being used, a 5-6 turned into an 8-6 and eliminated him from the game!
Physicist Barbie wrote:kitty's got claws meow

Love you lots! :<3 Don't beach yourself off too much in the Barbie Council! :mattel
Writer Barbie wrote:Bye, Ken! You were so cute :wub:
Beach Ken wrote:Good game Ken!

Seriously man, I’m sorry but a few times too many my guy B)
Judge Barbie wrote:Wrong me once, shame on you. Wrong me twice, Shame on me. Wrong me thrice, this was the only way to ensure it didn't happen.

Stupid sass aside :lol: , you were a FORCE here Tourist Ken. Like amazing. :<3 :<3
Narrator wrote:
And thus Tourist Ken would tour the final frontier: the great beyond :(
Bus Woman wrote:Tourist Ken, we never got on the same page, but it was fun talking to you when we got the chance! I'm also impressed by your ability to get people so angry. :gay

Keep the seats warm for us in the Barbie Ponderosa Lounge! :wine :<3
Journalist Barbie wrote:Classic tale of the scorpion and the frog :giggle :giggle :giggle :giggle
Physicist Barbie wrote:This is embarrassing. Stereotypical Barbie, Writer Barbie, Narrator and Journalist Barbie, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Did you just expect me to lay down and die? Actually I was quite down in the dumps today but I was blessed with that doubler and it breathed new life into me :gay :gay So maybe you got a point. I love some of you bitches but no. I was checking the Online List like a psycho and saw you were writing PMs while ghosting me. :lol: :gay You dolls could have done better, I know I'm not hot shit but lol, President left the other Banishment and she was the one to call the vote on Gloria (?) so this is not as easy as it seems.

I hope I win immunity :gay
Physicist Barbie wrote:Tourist you were fun but voting for Prez when hours ago you were telling me you loved her in all caps was not IT.
Journalist Barbie wrote:I knew it! Unless I'm wrong in which case I didn't know it :lol:
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:For the record, I'm not embarrassed, Physicist Barbie! But I think you should be a little bit, you didn't outplay anyone technically. :unsure: You got picked up by my disgruntled allies and their friends to do something they approached me with today too, and I tried to be as open with them as I could. Sadly, I just had too many weird exchanges from some of them and silence from the others. And it made it pretty clear something else was cooking.

But go off, Barbie. I'm glad you got a "win" with the vote, truly. :<3 At least you'll get some type of win in this game! ^_^
Physicist Barbie wrote:It's really not that serious :<3
Physicist Barbie wrote:But some of the dolls who voted with me were thinking about splitting and I had to repeatedly tell them I didn't want that, and that would've caused me to leave, so.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:I know it's not that serious, Barbie :<3 I just saw your post now. :lol: And posted that! I really didn't think you'd lay down and die though, and I appreciate you not like being super pressed!
Tourist Ken wrote:Oh THANK GOD THERE WAS A THIRD VOTE DOUBLER!!!! B) If you guys had only used two I would have never forgiven myself for not using my own doubler lmfao.

Now that I know it wouldn't have saved me, I have no regrets. Well played B)
And so the scorpion left right after the frog, and Tourist/President became best friends again and laughed over their mutual destruction in Barbie Council forevermore :<3

10 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 14~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

And we were hot off of back to back blindsides! And in fact, EVERYONE was blindsided at some point in the last two votes! :<3 The stress of week 3 was truly getting to the Barbies and Kens :cry But we didn't have time to mull over, we've got a challenge!

It's a tile maze :)

The Kens are going to war, and while they do the Barbies are showing the power of DEMOCRACY and showing up to vote! It's a unanimous win, Kendomland is destroyed and President Barbie is once again in charge! Thank you for your service!

But to get to the polls, you have to go there first! This is a tile maze challenge. Look below and see a collection of tiles!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Going one post at a time, you'll need to move this Barbie logo from the top to the bottom! So your first post would be:

And then you'd keep posting moving it down the path each time until eventually you reach the end and finish the challenge! Each move you make MUST be in a new post!

I heavily recommend using this site to see how it works and move pieces easier. You can highlight all the items from this page at once, copy them and then send them right to the editor in seconds to try it yourself if you like! https://www.systutorials.com/tools/bbeditor/

Once you've sent the images to that editor, if you want to turn them back into image tags, just press the BBCODE image on the far right to get the codes that you can quickly copy to make your posts. You can click the relevant Barbie head image to highlight it, copy it and then click the image you want to replace it onto to highlight that image and paste it to quickly copy the image there! I'd recommend attempting to see how it works with this editor first.

If you make a mistake, such as having extra tags or broken images, you MUST fix it before continuing in order for your submission to count. You don't have to restart the whole challenge if you make an error, just correct it from that post.

The player with the fastest time will be immune and be known as a savior to Barbies everywhere! Maybe even the new President? :o

There was an OUTCRY over the tasteless nature of this challenge when the President was taken down not long before this :cry
Judge Barbie wrote:What power of democracy!? The fucking president has just been assassinated! There needs to be a trial held immediately!!!!
Stereotypical Ken wrote:The problem is every time we collectively vote someone, they up and leave. Makes having a functional democracy very challenging
Bus Woman wrote:
Judge Barbie wrote: :gay :gay I appoint you head Lawyer Ebbsy. Since real Lawyer Barbie flopped for us :cry
But we had to press on anyway. And the winner of the last challenge of the week, winning by just 5 seconds was!

Narrator! She joined Bus Woman/Ebbsy and Ruth in the prized group of elderly women winning every merge challenge! :<3 You're never too old to live your dreams!
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Yay Narrator! Happy you get some peace this round from the madness. :<3
Writer Barbie wrote:Okay, like, does winning challenges come with age or something?
Judge Barbie wrote:You psychos doing this in under 4 minutes, I know my slow ass was wasting my time :lol: :lol:

Congrats Narrator!! Another one for the old hags! :gay
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my Gloria, yeah like all the hags have more experience clearly. :lol: :<3
Beach Ken wrote:Congratulations inner voice :<3

I like… was just happy to be under 10 minutes :nay
Stereotypical Ken wrote:I had something come up mid challenge, and I did not recover. I had to redo most of it
Ruth wrote:What kind of superpower arthritis is this?
Physicist Barbie wrote:I had some imprecise clicks so I can't be mad. Congratulations Narrator, but I hate you! :cry
Bus Woman wrote:Don't hate us cause you ain't us! You'll get there in a few years... :<3 :<3 :<3 Silver Bush Gang in the house! :wine

Congrats, Narrator!
Narrator wrote:
And just like that, Helen Mirren was taking her weekend early. Bette Midler would be filling in for narrating duties...

And with the voice in the sky immune, it was time for the next Banishment! The final one before single digits! :o
Stereotypical Ken wrote:I know exactly where one of the idols is. :)
Bus Woman wrote:The ones on President's walls at the Pink House have been deemed counterfeit! When will the scandals from her reign stop? :cry
Stereotypical Ken wrote:Unless president existed in all 3 tribes at the start, ya know….
Journalist Barbie wrote:*dramatically peels off skin-tight mask, revealing the familiar face of President Barbie*
Stereotypical Ken wrote:STOP THE COUNT
The first two votes came in, and they were both double votes!

But the rest were all for the same person, and so it was that:

10 Votes Stereotypical Ken
2 Votes Ruth

Stereotypical Ken found himself as the first unanimous boot of the game since Allan way back at the final 23 :o Or Basketball Ken's removal. Stereo Ken had been by far the most chaotic player of the game, and sadly this time the players eventually had enough and decided to give peace a chance in time for the weekend :cry
Writer Barbie wrote:Farewell, StereoK! You definitely were a character here ^_^
Physicist Barbie wrote:Bye Stereoooo...
Beach Ken,Dec 8 2023 , 03:09:12 AM wrote:You were certainly an experience, Stereo!

Surround sound Kentertainment at its finest B)
Judge Barbie wrote:Every single person voting how they said they would, IS this a new leaf for this group of Barbies? :gay :<3

Also Stereo you were insane.. in the best way. Host Barbie saying your IMPACT was felt is highly correct. Great game, you will always be Chaos Ken to me :<3 :wine
Bus Woman wrote:Great game, Stereo Ken! You were somehow able to drive everyone in the game crazy, and you certainly kept things fun! :wine :<3

Dual surround sound quality is now solo. :sosad

Thanks for making things.. interesting. :mattel
Physicist Barbie wrote:I think it's mono not solo? #physics #sound
Narrator wrote:
And just like that, Beach Ken suddenly had no competition left for being the sexiest Ken on the beach. Funny how life works out sometimes...
Another Ken falls, and only Beach Ken remains. Would the players be able to find success in the FINAL week of the game? Find out soon!

9 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 15~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

It's the final week of the game! And we were at an even 3-3-3 split between original tribes too, how cute! But there was no time to marvel over the aesthetics of this, because Beach Ken noticed something terrible :cry The Kens had been getting culled as of late, and there were no other men left! Kendomland Land of the Kens was down to just him now.... it was a Kenocide :cry :cry :cry
This is the real news that Journalist Barbie, who is still taking like post-mortem bribes from President Barbie, has like been covering up here in like Barbieland :cry I admit that it’s like hard to admit that I am the Final Ken, but I will remain strong! I am.. just Ken after all :cry

I Ken no longer stand by and be silent about this tragic plague and I will not be a victim any like, more! I will use my voice to like, say that it ends here! Artist Ken like obviously isn’t here to play “We Are The World” or like anything to help raise money or anything like that, but it’s time I tried singing my heart out like to get you all to see the horrors of this tragedy and like get it to stop!

YES WE KEN!
Ruth wrote:You are kenough
Beach Ken wrote:Thank you, Ruthie :<3

Your support means a lot at this time :cry
Bus Woman wrote:That speech was so Kendearing. :wine
Beach Ken wrote:I Ken not thank you enough for your generous donation, Ebbsy Creature :cry

Your three bus tokens will like go a long way ^_^
Journalist Barbie wrote:As the official spokesperson of BNN (Barbieland News Network), I would like to set the record straight.

Trusted sources can confirm that there were never any Kens in Barbieland, and any myth of "Kenocide" has been debunked by experts.

The allegations that I am the beneficiary of a trust fund from President Barbie's "I Swear This is a Real Charity" 501©(3) are dangerous conspiracy theories spread by extremists threatening our democracy.
Beach Ken wrote:This is like a bit too Kenvenient if you ask me <_<

I would like to see the receipts to debunk the Kenspiracy :angry:
Judge Barbie wrote:For being the last Ken remaining. I Judge Barbie have sentenced you.. Beach Ken to have ONE Dreamhouse in Barbieland to have all the horses you want and ONE night a week to have solo dance offs on the beach while we all sit around and FAWN over your abs. :<3

Oh Gosh, Ken, I don't understand why you're so mopey about the Kenocide? You were a part of it! And honestly, at this point I feel like we should just finish off the Kenocide so we won't have to hear anymore Match Box 20... NO NO, stop crying, I was JOKING, Ken, gosh it was just a joke.

There there you poor thing, you're still Kenderful! :<3 Just please get better taste in music!
Writer Barbie wrote:I am cringing.
The Kenspiracy was underway, but there was no time to reflect on this! We had another challenge to get to!

It was a Thumbtack challenge! You put pieces on a board each round and the player with the lowest score each time was out, it was pretty luck reliant ngl.

"Is it just me or did these Mojo Dojo Casa Houses just get dreamier?"
"That's because they're Dreamhouses, motherfucker!"

Get his ass President Barbie. The Barbies are back in control of their homes and ready to show the world their strength again! And they're doing this by CHOOSING their destiny, just like how you'll be choosing your own this round!

This is a Thumbtack challenge! Each round, you will be given a board with numbered spaces on it. You will choose where you wish to place your charm. You then receive points equivalent to the location of your charm minus the location of the next highest charm, or 0 if your charm is the lowest.

Example: The board is 100 spaces high. Ryan places his charm at 76, Raquelle places hers at 53 and Nikki places hers at 45. Ryan scores 23 points (76-53), Raquelle receives 8 points (53-45), and Nikki gets 45 points (45-0).

Each round, the player with the lowest score is eliminated, and the rest continue to the next round! This will make the challenge last 7 rounds in total, with the higher score in the final round winning immunity!

If two people place their charm at the same location, they are both eliminated as both would receive no points. In that case, we'd just end the challenge a round earlier unless it were the final 2, in which case we'd keep both in for one more round (or if that was the last round, we'd base it on their score the round before). In the event that two people tie for the lowest score but do not pick the same score, the player with the higher number would stay in (e.g. if Host Barbie picked 12 and Lauren picked 45, Lauren would survive).

Round 1: The board is 100 spaces high.
Round 2: The board is 80 spaces high.
Round 3: The board is 70 spaces high.
Round 4: The board is 50 spaces high.
Round 5: The board is 50 spaces high.
Round 6: The board is 40 spaces high.
Round 7: The board is 30 spaces high.
Round 8: The board is 20 spaces high.

The results were in, and the winner was:

Ebbsy! She knew the right bus routes to get to the challenge win! Ebbsy would be safe to the final 8 while the rest would take part in the next Banishment!
Judge Barbie wrote:Wow I seriously need to AGE like stat!! Congrats so much Ebbsy!!
Bus Woman wrote:Keep up the RBF and you'll achieve your dreams in no time! :wine :<3
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my gosh, do we seriously need to grow old before we can win stuff? The ageism in Barbieland is real. :sosad

That said, congratulations, Ebbsy. :<3 This challenge was super creative by the way!
ty I stole it!

And the next Banishment was here! Journalist Barbie and Stereotypical Barbie came out with some posts that did NOT seem confident :o
Journalist Barbie wrote:Well I know I won't be voting in the majority tonight :gay
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my gosh, same. :mattel
Physicist Barbie wrote:Barbies sorry I sucked tonight! And I just tripped on my way to the voting booth, thankfully I'm made of plastic.
Narrator wrote:
And votes bounce right off plastic. Thank you Physicist Barbie for this demonstration in Physics! Every day Barbies learn something new about the way the world works!
Writer Barbie wrote:Life in plastic! It's fantastic!
Journalist Barbie wrote:narrator what are you made of?
Narrator wrote:
Lies and alcohol :cry
Writer Barbie wrote:And very well done botox ^_^ You're almost as plastic as us!
Beach Ken wrote:Week 4 and still a mess :lol:

Journalist Barbie wrote:I miss Journalist Barbie
Bus Woman wrote:I think we all need a moment of Zen here.
But there was no time for zen, as someone was about to go :cry The first three votes were read and:

ImageImageImage

Three people got votes :o
Physicist Barbie wrote:No idols were played? :gay
The idols expire next round btw and NONE of the four idols have been played, are they real? Are they getting saved for the final round? Omg the suspense for next update.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Who voted for Physicist Barbie?
Physicist Barbie wrote:It wasn't a self-vote I'll tell you that much :cry
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:My guess is Physicist and Journalist Barbies voted each other. :mattel

And the rest of the votes we're not shown are for me with some doublers, I'd love to be wrong though! ^_^
Journalist Barbie wrote:I didn't have an idol or any items, you missed!!!!
But the next vote was:

A double vote on Ruth! :o
Narrator wrote:
Did the Narrator just spend the whole night with people acting cagey because "idols" and then not one were played? What a fun twist today in barbieland!
The next three votes were for:

ImageImageImage

And the next vote...

Only one vote remained, and it was currently a 4-4 tie between Journalist Barbie and Ruth! This final vote would decide it...

6 Votes Journalist Barbie
4 Votes Ruth
1 Vote Physicist Barbie

And Journalist Barbie was knocked out of the game in 9th place! :cry
Journalist Barbie wrote:Phys, don't send messages like the one you sent to me at the last minute, you will lose a lot of jury votes like that.

otherwise good luck everyone, and thanks for giving me my life back! :lol:
Narrator wrote:
Truly the best Christmas gift any of us could ask for :<3
Beach Ken wrote:Great game, girl!

Seriously, you are a threat B)
Physicist Barbie wrote:
Journalist Barbie wrote:Phys, don't send messages like the one you sent to me at the last minute, you will lose a lot of jury votes like that.

otherwise good luck everyone, and thanks for giving me my life back!  :lol:
Because I thought I was going home? I was told to I was receiving votes. That was not fake :(
Writer Barbie wrote:Farewell, my fellow Writer :<3 You were a star ^_^
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh phew, glad they used an item there and you voting Physicist for some reason wasn't why you left ultimately, Barbie! :mattel

Love you lots and lots and lots, Barbie. You were a superstar here and I'm going to miss you! :<3 Though not for long, see you tomorrow night. :angel :<3
Bus Woman wrote:And suddenly the rest of us look at our lives and envy Journalist Barbie.

You were a force, Journalist Barbie and it was fun chatting with you!!! :wine :<3
Physicist Barbie wrote:I'll keep it a simple "Goodbye" so I don't lose any more jury votes! I love ground beef!
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Also, before Ruth decides to go apes#$% about us voting her, you were weird tonight and a few "f u" votes were not some big conspiracy all night, so don't go off on that assumption. I voted last minute since you wouldn't be real about anything and I didn't want to vote for everyone else, because they were real with me. ^_^
Oh? :o
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Also, I didn't exactly believe everyone else either. :lol: but paranoia gets the best of us sometimes. :mattel
Ruth wrote:It was an absolute pleasure meeting and getting to know you, Journalist Barbie.
Judge Barbie wrote:I had to disappear during that voting period so I apologize to everyone. Sorry to Journalist, this was a hard vote for me since you and I grew so much since the first time I voted for you. You are a hoot and I’ll miss out random convos girl :(
And Journalist Barbie had reported on her final story, and would now have to be content simply being one of the viewers :cry But she would have a lot of entertainment ahead of her, as the game is in the final stretch!

8 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 16~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

The final 8 was upon us, and I think the round is exciting enough that we can just dive straight into the challenge this time :<3

This was a Flood Fill challenge, I actually really loved this one and will use it more in future :<3 It was so much fun but I'd also add a time limit on it too.

We've made it to the final week of the game, and the final day of Stereotypical Barbie and Beach Ken's relationship :cry Goodbye to an oddly toxic relationship, let us hope they can find love elsewhere. Unless they choose to pretend this part of the movie didn't happen and remain a happy couple, in which case hooray for love!!!! We always believed in you two :mattel

Beach Ken is flooding the game with tears over this breakup, and we're going to honour that by doing a Flood Fill challenge this time! Flood Fill is a challenge where you will start from the top left corner, and each turn you will change the colour to match one of the others. It's easier to understand with an example, so look below:

So for this, each turn you'll pick that top left corner and change the colour of it. So it starts red, and in this example you can change it between red, blue, yellow or purple (lilac?).

The first move you could make is yellow:

And then you could turn that section blue to make:

Your goal is to turn the entire grid the same colour in the least amount of steps! You do NOT have to actually post the moves you make, just tell me the order you wish to change each in the post and I can do it myself to see if it is a valid submission. So if you say "Yellow Blue" as your answer, I would go from the top left corner (the red in this example) and change it to yellow, then to blue myself to test.

I will not tell you if you got it wrong, so make sure you're right!

These are the 6 colours used in the challenge, if you cannot see 6 different colours please inform me before competing so that I can adjust your version to make them more distinctly visible:

The player to get this correct in the least number of turns will win immunity! In the event of a tie, it will be broken by time.

Beach Ken wrote:Ok, like which person over like 25 won now? <_<
Bus Woman wrote:Is this what's considered old??? :cry :wine
Beach Ken wrote:Yes :cry

I'm 24 and 9 months. Prepare my funeral, Ebbsy Creature :cry
Writer Barbie wrote:Not me :nay
Bus Woman wrote:Nor me. I, once again, used that tried and true strategy of "don't finish the challenge". :ph34r:
Would the elderly win again? Well....

Journalist Barbie won immunity for this challenge! Oh yeah players complete challenges the round before and the results are posted at the end of the round, so Journalist did this before she died and would've been safe :cry So it went to second place instead!

And Ruth was immune to the final 7! :<3
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:What the heck, why is this game rigged for ancient people?!
Beach Ken wrote:Journalist had to be like 27, ok?!

Congratulations Ruthie!
Writer Barbie wrote:Poor Journalist :lol:
Physicist Barbie wrote:I think I figured out the strategy to this by the end but I couldn't be bothered enough to submit another answer :<3
Bus Woman wrote:We will not apologize for being FIERCE and FIFTY PLUS!

Congrats, Ruth!!! Your spirit (you) knew you needed this!
And so Ruth was safe, and the final 8 Banishment began!! :o This was the FINAL round any items could be played, so everything left was coming out TODAY or never to be seen again! :o But how would it go, and where were those pesky idols? There should be FOUR left?
Writer Barbie wrote:
Beach Ken wrote:
Physicist Barbie wrote:I want one as a souvenir if anyone is willing to hand it over to me.
Judge Barbie wrote:Wow Ruth winning again. I’m officially 65 now. Just saying this game is aging the shit outta me :<3 Four idols? Some HAD to have left the game already. Right?
Judge Barbie wrote:I’m legit sad they didn’t have Spice Girl Barbie’s in the movie and didn’t capitalize on having the actual spice girls in the film. Maybe the sequel.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:You can't even read the Barbieland books, they are plastic and don't have pages. :sosad
Physicist Barbie wrote:I really should start being here earlier in the day so it's less of a mess than it usually is :<3
Judge Barbie wrote:My schedule has been ASS this week which makes these even messier than they already are.
Beach Ken wrote:Good luck with Itemgeddon everyone :unsure: :cry
Physicist Barbie wrote:I hope Prez left with an Idol and she's caressing it at this very instant.
Narrator wrote:Image
Writer Barbie wrote:*posts non-existent gif*
But the idols were REAL! It's true, they exist!!!

Judge Barbie played this idol on herself, and was safe to the final 7! She received no votes.

But she was the ONLY player in the game still with an idol, as the other three had long been blindsided with their idols and so nobody knew where they went or who left with them :<3 I guess we'll never know...
Writer Barbie wrote:Oh, they're not a myth :gay
Judge Barbie wrote:Just wanted to be extra safe this round, especially being away and on mobile :D
Physicist Barbie wrote:
Host Barbie wrote:But the other items were NOT idols, because every other idol was already eliminated from the game. Oops! :gay I'll read the votes.
:gay :gay :gay :gay :gay
Ruth wrote:lol
Beach Ken wrote:That's like... so hot :gay :gay :gay
Judge Barbie wrote:Lmfao seriously? I was the only one who had one? I STAN.
Writer Barbie wrote:I heard a rumour Tourist Ken left with one in his pocket :blush
Beach Ken wrote:I guess he wasn't like the only one :gp
Narrator wrote:
Today's round of Barbie The ORG is brought to you by Dramatic Irony
Physicist Barbie wrote:So Diplo left with the Venice idol? :<3 Journalist told me she thought she was staying 4-6 so idk.
Beach Ken wrote:Diplomat becomes like... even more iconic :gay
But the first two votes came in!

ImageImage

And the next

And the next...

A double vote for Bus Woman!
Ruth wrote:STOP THE COUNT
And the next...

It was 3-3.

Bus Woman wrote:I think I see the bus coming...

And the sixth vote was:

Another double vote for Bus Woman!
Bus Woman wrote:My wrinkles have never looked better, you gotta admit...
And the seventh vote was!

A double vote for Stereotypical Barbie! It was all down to the FINAL vote, tied 5-5! The final vote was...

5 Votes Bus Woman
5 Votes Stereotypical Barbie
1 Vote Writer Barbie

...Writer Barbie? What? We were tied :o The players were all given 15 minutes to place their revote or confirm their vote was staying the same, and all confirmed their votes within the first 5 minutes. Nobody expected this result.
Ruth wrote:wut
Writer Barbie wrote:lol
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my Gloria! :mattel
Bus Woman wrote:The freakin bus broke down!
While I tallied and prepared the revotes, Stereotypical Barbie decided if she was leaving, she was NOT leaving quietly! NO!
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Beach Ken you are feckless. I hope it's worth it to you, I don't even understand your game and I'm sure no one else will. :angel
Bus Woman wrote:Shambotypical Barbie :gay
Writer Barbie wrote:Feckless is a big word.
The first two votes were read....

ImageImage
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Physicist Barbie I was keeping your secret, but now I don't owe you anything. I don't understand why you didn't just vote me the first time instead of this weirdness. I love you, but this was so dumb. :<3
And the next two...

ImageImage

It was 2-2, with two votes to go.

The next vote...

Stereotypical Barbie wrote:You do not have to drag this out, Host Barbie. I'm done calling Barbies and Kens out. ^_^
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Also, can my jurytar be of me with my pretty pink and white dress!!!
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh Gosh, I feel ok about getting some time in life back. But screw you all for sending me to the gallows with freakin' ST Ken, that's the worst part of this!!!
And the final vote....

It was another tie! We were going to ROCKS!!!!!

Bus Woman and Stereotypical Barbie were SAFE due to being part of the tie. Judge Barbie was SAFE due to using her immunity idol that round. And Ruth was SAFE due to having won immunity that round. This only left Beach Ken, Narrator, Physicist Barbie and Writer Barbie to choose their fate and draw the hidden rock.
Writer Barbie wrote:Oh...
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:What the heck?! I JUST DID CALLOUTS! :lol: OMGLORIA!!
Bus Woman wrote:Well, this is an effin gag as the hip people say...
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:The power of the SISTERHOOD is with us, Ebbsy! :<3

Barbies, PRAY IT'S KEN! :<3
Beach Ken wrote::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just give me the rock already <_<
Judge Barbie wrote:Never have I ever been happy to pointlessly play the idol on myself. My power! Good luck you crazy fucks :lol: :<3
Physicist Barbie wrote:I can't say anything to make you feel better.. I know this seems dumb but the physics were telling me to stray. It's J Maya's power and recency bias tbh.. if I left that like I'd never forgive myself :<3 Ily too and I wish this wasn't so frustrating.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:
Bus Woman wrote:
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:What the heck?! I JUST DID CALLOUTS! :lol: OMGLORIA!!
LMAO, I was just about to say how it would be kind of great if you ended up staying. :tea :wine
:<3

Sorry for voting you, you know how I feel about you and I wasn't even pressed at you or upset you were staying over me! :mattel

I can't stop laughing though, Ebbsy. :lol: :gay
Ruth wrote:oh my
The players chose their rocks, and they chose:

1. Narrator
2. Writer Barbie
3. Beach Ken
4. Physicist Barbie
Writer Barbie wrote:Goodness.... somebody hold me :cry
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Also, good luck to you all. Even you, Ken. I'm just upset at you for breaking my heart. :sosad
Beach Ken wrote:It's ok, Barbie :<3

I'll always forgive you :<3
Bus Woman wrote:Good luck to everyone!!! At least now I have another day to futilely try to beat StBarbie's post count.
Physicist Barbie wrote:I picked 4 because it's the number of death and I deserve to leave tbh :<3
The first safe player was....

Narrator

Beach Ken wrote:Congrats Inner Voice :<3
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Happy for you, Narry :<3
Narrator wrote:
Literally just sent a PM to Ken saying I hope it's me, the tempting fate strategy hasn't let me down once!
Also safe was!

Physicist Barbie! It would come down to Beach Ken or Writer Barbie...
Writer Barbie wrote:Well, this sucks :<3
Beach Ken wrote:Congrats Phys :<3

Good luck Writer :<3

I'd be glad to fall for all of you Barbies!
Physicist Barbie wrote::cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:I was a little upset with you early, Physicist Barbie, but I'm happy you're safe still. Don't beat yourself up too much. I know coming from me it's a bit weird though after tonight, but I still love you. :<3
Physicist Barbie wrote:It's hopeless, girl.
And the final safe player was....

The Kenocide was complete, by any means necessary :cry Beach Ken was eliminated in 8th Place, having never received a vote against him all game :cry
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Gosh, now I feel like a freakin' monster, Ken. :cry
Writer Barbie wrote:I'm so sorry, Beach! This was not my intent tonight :cry :cry
Judge Barbie wrote:Noooooo Beach :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
Bus Woman wrote:NO!!! Ken!!!

You were such a legend as the remaining Ken. You did this for feminism! :cry :<3 :<3 :<3
Physicist Barbie wrote:Beach Ken I'm so sorry, you've been so kind to me throughout this game :( I always thought your compassion to me was undeserved and tonight shows it.
Narrator wrote:
And after a brief intermission, the Kenicide continues :cry

Beach Ken, you are formally invited to tear into me for letting this happen, if the Narrator does drag herself to the end.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:*lots of gifs*

Beach Ken I know I was a b&^# to you in here tonight, but it was truly because I did love you and I was just JEALOUS literally, and sad that you loved others more. When you were supposed to be MY Ken! I meant what I said to you in messages, I wish we started on the same tribe. Because I would have been with you completely.

I am sorry if I hurt you with my call out, I was just lashing out. Sorry and sad to see you go, truly. You were the perfect Ken :cry
Beach Ken wrote:Good luck ladies :<3
And all the men were officially out, leaving us with a final 7 of women fighting for the crown!

7 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 17~

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

After a thrilling round of rocks, it was time for the final 7! 20 Barbies had been eliminated, and only the strongest remained! Physicist opened things by explaining the round before:
Physicist Barbie wrote:First of all I was the vote for Writer, and then I voted for Bus Hag because from what I heard earlier she wasn't going to be the vote only because there was fear she had an idol? And I never expected her to get 5 votes too I thought she would a maximum of 4.

I tried to change it later because I didn't want to go to rocks, but Host Barbie had already tallied everything and was revealing the votes already. I didn't see it because I was in my inbox.

This is shameful and I have thoughts of death right now but I can't quit because that would be disrespectful to everyone who left before me so I'll try to move on :<3 But don't mention this event please unless you're slamming me during FTC or the Jury. :giggle Remembering does not help!
Nobody replied :( So we moved on to the challenge!

It was a Youtube Frames challenge!

Everyone has gathered at Stereotypical Barbie's Dreamhouse, when suddenly Ruth appears! She reveals herself to be Ruth Handler, INVENTOR of Barbie and tax evader! Taking Stereotypical Barbie's hand in hers, she leads her out of Barbieland so that they may have a private conversation, as all the members of Barbieland wave goodbye forever...

As the camera dissolves to another scene, time stands still. Nothing else matters but Ruth, in fact it's hard to even remember what the Barbies even looked like at this point... but they're not important, because the challenge I had planned for this was a bit too similar to the last challenge and so I've decided to scrap it!

So instead, this is a Youtube Frames challenge! What that means is you'll be given a Youtube video along with a collection of screenshots from that video, and your task will be the find the images in the order they are shown in the video! It will not be a specific scene from the movie because:

1. You NEED to watch and experience this movie for yourself! It's amazing! It's BARBIE!
2. It would potentially give an unfair advantage to movie watchers and be easily searchable.

But it'll be a Barbie Movie related video.

The way you'll do this is either by posting the images in the same order they were shown in the video, or just by typing all the letters on the image in the order they are seen. There is no filter for this, so it'll be up to you to determine if you are correct! There will be a letter on the corner of each image, it'll be very hard to miss. You may make multiple attempts at this, but only the final guess will count.

The fastest to do this in the correct order will win immunity!

Physicist Barbie wrote:I don't want to read that old thread :<3
The challenge was done, and the winner was!

Narrator! The ageism continued.
Writer Barbie wrote:Congrats, Narry.

Looks like the ageism continues...
Physicist Barbie wrote:Oh dang. I didn't trust myself to do it by memory so I was writing down everything~
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:That's what I did, one scene tripped me up because it was the screen for a millisecond.

Congratulations, Narrator. :<3 Gosh, I wish I wasn't so young and pretty, I could maybe be immune for once. :sosad
Narrator wrote:
The Narrator had to rush because she only had 2:38 minutes on a computer today :cry
Bus Woman wrote:Congrats, Narrator!!! No one truly does it like an older gal! (Well, except me...in this challenge...)
And with that, we continued on to the seventeenth Banishment of the game! On the surface, it appeared to be a clear 3v3 with Physicist in the middle, but how would it play out? :o

But most of the discussion was about the next challenge so I'm saving it for that update hehe!
Physicist Barbie wrote:Someone pm me a name :<3
Bus Woman wrote:Host Barbie

It's time. :wine
Writer Barbie wrote:Confirming.
It was my time to go....
Physicist Barbie wrote:Omg keep me I can beat Ruth in the next challenge! My time was good! :cry Idk what to say, sorry Ruthie.
Physicist Barbie wrote:I was the Barbie who was gonna put an end to Arm-haggerdon
But the votes came in, and getting votes were:

ImageImage

With the boot being!

6 Votes Physicist
1 Votes Bus Woman

Both sides decided to delay their 3v3 battle for a round and instead cut swing vote Physicist, and she left the game in 7th place!
Physicist Barbie wrote:I thought this was gonna be a simple vote :<3 Idgi but bye!
Bus Woman wrote:Phys...you're so iconically chaotic. :gay You had such a great run and that last round was something to remember! :tea :wine
Judge Barbie wrote:Bye Phys :( I loved our bond and budding friendship, I know you were upset about the whole idol thing. But you were chaotic in the BEST ways. That last round I'll always remember :<3

Sorry about this, truly. :cry Thanks for saving me indirectly last night and for taking a rock draw unintentionally too! You were amazing and messy in all the wrong and right ways! Bye to Physicist Barbie and hello to Chaos Barbie(tm), she is going to be a big hit this Christmas. Love you, Barbie. :<3
Writer Barbie wrote:Farewell, Phys! You were amazing in so many ways and so very chaotic! :<3
Ruth wrote:That Final... I've lost track of numbers but THAT round, you know the one, will always be one of my favorites. :<3 Bye Physicist.
Physicist Barbie wrote:Go to rocks next for me :cry
And with that, Physicist went from accidentally forcing rocks and being the swing vote, to out of the game in 7th :cry

6 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 18~

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Only 6 Barbies left! So close to the end! It appeared to be a 3v3 for the round, as all of Bus Woman, Judge Barbie and Ruth had been on one side of all the votes, while Narrator, Stereotypical Barbie and Writer Barbie appeared to be on the other side. But would things turn out so simple, or were we in for another bout of rocks? :o

First, we got into the challenge!

It was a bit of a logic puzzle! There was this game called Nancy Drew: Water on the Shadow's Edge, idk if anyone ever played it. But they had these Bento Box challenges and they were some of most fun challenges ever, and when I was making my TAR game I found a site that made up to 5x5 versions of them for me to use in future! So now I can add them to every game, I win!!

Ruth and Barbie leave Barbieland to talk, where Stereotypical Barbie comes to realise... she doesn't feel like Barbie any more. She wants to be the one with the ideas, not the idea itself. She wants to be... human. Ruth grabs Barbie's hands in her own and tells her to feel, and Barbie sees visions of being human. And she makes her decision...

I want all of you to take my hand and see the visions of what your ending could be. Close your eyes, really take it in... see the way life shapes us, puts us into boxes. But also the pieces around us. This is a Bento Box puzzle based off the puzzles from Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge (iconic game btw you'll always be famous Miwako).

Your goal is to fill the grid of squares with tiles in such a way that all the clues are met and every tile is different (no shape-color combination appears more than once). The clues appear either to the left or on top of the grid (depending on your screen aspect ratio) and show you select portions of the solution's grid. You have to use logic to deduce where exactly in the grid these clues go. Look below for an example:

This is the grid and the types of pieces you will use (a blue, yellow or red square, diamond and circle). And these are the clues:

All those clues apply to the grid, so for instance there WILL be a column with a red diamond on top, a blue item of undetermined shape, and a red circle at the bottom. And to the right of that there is a triangle of unknown colour in the middle of the row! You can use the other clues to help navigate this, it should be self explanatory from there.

For this example, the answer will be:

You'll have a larger version of this, but just post the correct answer either as an image or typed out! The fastest time to complete this challenge will win immunity!

The challenge began, and Narrator attempted the challenge!
Narrator wrote:Image
Correct! Wait, this was the public thread......

So then we had to scrap it and I had to make a new one real quick hehe
Narrator wrote:OMG Im so sorry </3
Narrator wrote:Just ban me from participating, I fucked up and deserve it.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my gosh :lol: :<3
Judge Barbie wrote:This is something I would have done, so I am glad it wasn't me lol <3
Host Ryan wrote:Well you know, to err is human...
Oops! And then the players invaded the prior Banishment to talk about how none of them knew what they were doing
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my gosh, everyone should keep me because I did not understand the challenge. :mattel
Judge Barbie wrote:This :tea
Writer Barbie wrote:100%
Bus Woman wrote:It clicked for me at the last second, but that doesn't help when the last second was 10 minutes after I started the challenge. :ph34r:
Ruth wrote:i did make a mistake that cost me what i thought was a fair bit of time?
Bus Woman wrote:When I'm the only one who was incorrect. :<3
Ruth wrote:it would've been cruel if I had to do a challenge TWICE only for it not to count. :P

(jk, it'd be cool)
And so, the winner of the challenge was....

Physicist! Her claims at being the best at the challenge and dethroning Ruth's challenge skills were true! But we had to rig it for the elderly, and she was already eliminated so it went to second place instead...

And Ruth came through with immunity, she would be SAFE to the final 5!
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Congratulations, Ruthie :<3 You deserve it for doing that challenge twice too. :mattel
Writer Barbie wrote:Congrats! ^_^
Bus Woman wrote:Congratulations, Ruth!!! And congratulations to me for finishing a logic puzzle for once. :wine :gay
Judge Barbie wrote:Me being delusional and thinking I at least got it right :lol: :gay Congrats again Ruth!! :<3
And so we headed into the 18th Banishment! With Ruth immune, it was anyone's guess what would happen this round...
Bus Woman wrote:Image
Judge Barbie wrote:You two make my eyes water :cry
Writer Barbie wrote:Time to crank out every gif possible.
Bus Woman wrote:There aren't that many Bus Lady gifs :cry
And the votes were....

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

3 Votes Bus Woman
3 Votes Stereotypical Barbie

It was a tie. The players were going to a revote!
Judge Barbie wrote:
Physicist Barbie wrote:Go to rocks next for me :cry

The curse of Physicist Barbie.
The first two votes came in, and....

ImageImage

Then

And the final vote....

3 Votes Bus Woman
1 Vote Stereotypical Barbie

Judge Barbie FLIPPED on the revote :o And with that, Bus Woman was eliminated from the game in 6th place! Ebbsy's bus had finally arrived.
Bus Woman wrote:It's been fun, everyone! I love you all and can't wait to effin see how the rest of this freakin game goes!!!

:wine :tea :<3 :<3 :<3
Ruth wrote::<3
Judge Barbie wrote::cry :cry I am so sorry Bus, rocks this close to the end would be horrible. I hope you forgive me. You have been nothing short of amazing Ebbsy :<3 :<3 :<3
Narrator wrote:
The Bus...finally arrived.
Writer Barbie wrote:Ebbsy, you've been such a hoot in this game ^_^ I'll try my best not to snack on your cookies while you're gone.
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:First of all, thank you to everyone who saved me (And theoretically yourselves from rocks. :mattel ) it means a lot, truly. :<3 Also, Ruthie, no hard feelings or taking anything personal, as usual. :<3

That being said, Ebbsy. :cry :<3

I can't find gifs of us right now, so that'll have to do. And I'm Cowgirl Barbie(tm) in it too, so you know it's a big deal because I hate cowboy hats! ^_^

Anyways, loved playing this game with you and against you for such a long time! You were one of the funniest and fun people to message with in this, I'll miss our gossip sessions and no nonsense messages. I love and respect the heck out of you :<3 sorry things always came down to the two of us in these votes. The SISTERHOOD is just too fierce, I suppose. :sosad
Bus Woman wrote:Off to the great Barbie Dream House in the sky... :wine
And Bus Woman was eliminated, only the final 5 remained!

5 Barbies remain!
Firestormer
Firestormer
Goon
Firestormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Firestormer »

~Round 19~

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

With the final 5 here, it was the final stretch! Only two more players would be eliminated before we would begin our final 3 and Final Barbie Council! I can't wait to see who it is!!!!

We began our next challenge!

It was a Calculation Puzzle! It was just a bunch of math equations, the actual quote ended up being a lot longer than I planned because it only took me 10 minutes to do but took the cast 20-50 minutes hehe..... :(

Barbie makes her decision, she wants to be human! Taking on the name Barbara Handler, Barbie excitedly goes to the gynecologist for her first appointment, a sign that she is now human!

But being human involves so much that they don't tell you about :cry You have to have a job :cry Eat food instead of just looking at the plate and being full :cry TAXES :cry :cry :cry Oh god, the taxes... and that's the sad truth Barbie must face in this challenge. Consider it a deleted scene that would've made the ending a bit sadder.

This is a Calculation puzzle! You'll have a Cryptogram of sorts, and the answers to each cell of the puzzle will be various math equations, but they're all very easy so don't fear. Here is an example one to try out for yourself that I had in the last game I hosted:

https://puzzel.org/calculation/play?p=- ... zjk_JxsGzu

The equations listed WILL change every time you refresh the page by the way, so it'll always be a different set of them. For this challenge, what you'll need to do is solve the entire puzzle and screenshot the answer given to complete the challenge! Simply typing out the answer won't work, I'll need you to show the correct screenshot.

The fastest to do this will win immunity and be in the final 4!

Stereotypical Barbie wrote:I couldn't even finish this one, though the concept was SO freakin' fun. This needs to be a regular ORG challenge now. :<3 Just don't do with with 20 minutes to spare before it's due, it's not a quick challenge. :ph34r:
Judge Barbie wrote:This was horrible btw.
Ruth wrote:don't drink and do this challenge btw
Writer Barbie wrote:I have never been so humiliated. Why was there such a VAST difference between the practice and the reality?
Ruth wrote:14 + 15 is definitely 19!!!
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:We did get duped with the example being so cute and easy, while the real thing wouldn't even fit on my monitor. :unsure:
And the winner was!

Ruth wrote:WHAT
Ruth wrote:HOW
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh my gosh, even when she's drunk she wins a horrendously difficult challenge? I guess being older does make you wiser beyond belief! Congratulations, Ruthie :<3
Ruth wrote:maybe my advice was wrong
Writer Barbie wrote:Some things never change.

Congrats, Ruth! You're a machine, even when drunk.
Judge Barbie wrote:At around 35 minutes I realized you didn't need to have the exact answer in there, just the letter that corresponds alol.
(you just.... get the right equation then search the number? like if it's 18 + 19 you press ctrl + f and type 37? idek...)
Judge Barbie wrote:OMG Congrats Ruth! 20 mins is a godsend time :lol: :<3
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:For real, I do not know how she does it. :lol:
But with Ruth immune, the other four were facing the 2nd last Banishment of the game!
Judge Barbie wrote:Yall are guilty of being bitches
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:I am GUILTY of being a b^#% for sure. Gosh, what a horrible day all around.
Writer Barbie wrote:I'm guilty of writing a novel :cry
The first four votes came in....

ImageImage
ImageImage

It was 2-2, with one vote left :o
Judge Barbie wrote:Plz somebody self vote :gay
Writer Barbie wrote:lol
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:I'd be lying if I didn't actually re-check if I went over time. :gay
But nobody selfvoted, and the final vote was:

3 Votes Judge Barbie
2 Votes Writer Barbie

Judge's flip at 6 had not worked out, and she found herself as the 5th place goddess :cry
Writer Barbie wrote:Farewell, Judge :<3 You were fantastic here and a QUEEN :gay
Judge Barbie wrote:Lmfao don’t worry I’ve already hated myself enough for the rocks fiasco. Thanks for the kind words. I will be back for Barbiestars.

I’ll make sure I’ll be judging all you cunts in MY jury house.
Narrator wrote:
And with a final clack of her gavel, the court was settled, and the Judge found herself guilty of receiving the most votes.

Though the rest of us would surely be feeling the effects of this verdict in due time. For now though, farewell Judge Barbie, you've been nothing but a class act and would have deserved the win if allowed to make it there. :cry
Stereotypical Barbie wrote:Oh gosh, Host Barbie! We're not shaming Judge Barbie for not drawing a rock! :angry:

I know you were in Barbie-preservation mode and there is nothing to regret about that, I would have done the same in your shoes but I've been the one getting votes in these ties. :lol:

Having said that, holy heck, your honor. You were beyond fantastic and made of the most premium plastic in Barbieland. I loved how you were always so cool to talk to. Our messages always saying we'd work together later in the night and then totally not were one of the highlights of this game for me. :gay

I guess tonight was once more for old time's sake? :gp Not intentionally though, and I think you know that!

You played an amazing game, and are a class act! I loved having a working/non-working together relationship with you. :<3
And with that, Judge Barbie was eliminated from the game!

4 Barbies remain!

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”