mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Aureal »

You're awfully prepared with these defenses, Hu. Almost like you've thought them out in advance. :lol:

Seriously, you don't promptly give quote-walls explaining yourself on your 'reads' like this, even when you're asked. If you can parse posts in this depth to defend yourself, why don't you do it when talking about others?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 825, pisskop wrote:
In post 43, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 9, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Forgot to RVS in my opener... I'm losing my touch
VOTE: Meuh

OMGUS
In post 47, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
It's OMGUS bexause you are voting my
mason partner
!

Totally legit claim btw
is this for word?
To go back to this. Town pk reacted the same way as scum Ircher. Ftr. Which gives legs that ircher believed I was masons with broccoli
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 925, Skygazer wrote:
votecount 1.23

pisskop (4) - HighPrincessErinys, Theta Alpine, Gamma Emerald, furtiveglance
Ircher (3) - Hu Tao, Broccoli Quest 2, Meuh
Titus (2) - Ircher, Aureal
Meuh (2) - Doctor Drew, Titus
Gamma Emerald (1) - pisskop
Hu Tao (1) - Andante

not voting
(0) - n/a

with thirteen alive, it takes seven votes to be the first one to die. how embarassing! day one ends in (expired on 2023-11-01 17:45:00).

mod note: Theta Alpine and Broccoli Quest 2 are v/la
I also want to point out this vote count, since at this point I could have switched, there are many different options
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 972, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Ircher was also around not long after he was E-1 the first time (VC at , shows up and talks at after 65 posts of silence, not a substantial gap compared to his other bouts of silence but still) which makes me think he's lurking which leaves a bad taste in my mouth but for now this one can let him live.
Reading back on this how did we allow HPE to stay alive so long :lol:
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1873, Gamma Emerald wrote: I am reading them btw. I want to go back to some notes I took D4 which were on how different players handled the Ircher wagon. I think that will probably be the main factor in my choice.
Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if the scum PT has Ircher going "hey guys I'm sick of rolling scum and don't really want to deal with this, just bus the heck out of me and ride your towncred."

I haven't really even looked back at day one, it's so nice how Hu has all this at her fingertips to refresh our memories! And here she was, so uncertain what to do just an hour ago.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1016, Aureal wrote: *honks at Titus again acting like Ircher's gonna flip scum and she wants someone else to look partnered*

VOTE: Ircher
Jumped on the wagon at the end after Ircher claimed and the writing was on the wall. Even though the post I quoted before she had Ircher as one of her scum reads
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1879, Aureal wrote:
In post 1873, Gamma Emerald wrote: I am reading them btw. I want to go back to some notes I took D4 which were on how different players handled the Ircher wagon. I think that will probably be the main factor in my choice.
Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if the scum PT has Ircher going "hey guys I'm sick of rolling scum and don't really want to deal with this, just bus the heck out of me and ride your towncred."

I haven't really even looked back at day one, it's so nice how Hu has all this at her fingertips to refresh our memories! And here she was, so uncertain what to do just an hour ago.
Nice discredit. I'm posting why I'm town and can't be partnered with Ircher or HPE. That has nothing to do with you. But since I know you're scum, in the process I can look back and see how you were reacting at the time too.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Um what? What are you basing this idea of Ircher being sick of rolling scum on?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1875, Aureal wrote: You're awfully prepared with these defenses, Hu. Almost like you've thought them out in advance. :lol:

Seriously, you don't promptly give quote-walls explaining yourself on your 'reads' like this, even when you're asked. If you can parse posts in this depth to defend yourself, why don't you do it when talking about others?
I'm bad at explaining my reads. But it's easier to explain why I'm town. This is something I struggle with. Here is proof of this.
In post 2408, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2316, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, near the end of Day 3 I was like…

Hmm, TW is probably gonna shoot me. This is an issue. So had to power that through.

I’m a Rolecop Traitor

I yoinked Dann’s Guilty, though. It was definitely supposed to be a fake ‘fake guilty’ on Snivy, and I was gonna retract my claim after Snivy claimed Bulletproof. I was informed of Snivy being BP.

But then i targeted Dann Night 1 and saw his Gunsmith and i was like well damn. Loyal Vig is already a good claim, but he probably targeted Smiley.
I guess I need to be more vocal about my reads since they were right. Sorry yall
From another game that ended a few weeks ago I think.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Oh gamma was in that game so she should remember. :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1017, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 998, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 917, Andante wrote: hmmm no activity tends to be scum indicative, idk with the v/la thing though, but still. Afrayed likely town, no shot pisskop goes "let's flip andante to see if this is true" as scum, so then that leaves hu tao, who I always scumread as town, but hasn't gotten out of null, not really done anything all game, so I'm voting there
Yeah ok. No way you think this. VOTE: Andante

Also you're acting differently than I'm used to
In post 999, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 929, Titus wrote: This might be Ircher v pisskop which isn't bad for vca.
Fine. But I think Andante is sus

VOTE: Ircher
hmmm
Here is HPE trying to post shade on me before unvoting ircher for literally like 2 minutes :lol: probably was setting up for later
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1037, Titus wrote: VOTE: Aureal
In post 1044, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1038, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
PEDIT: Aureal is in the "do not vote Day 1 list", sorry.
In post 1039, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
If you gon vote Aureal at least make a scum case for it.
Yeahhhhhhh the Aureal wagon has been kinda strange. Aureal doesn't scream town but the gimmick feels like a town thing to do and their posts have largely been okay, don't know what's getting people to vote there instead of like, PK.
Guess who came to Aureal's defense when it was a last second wagon option? HPE. The same HPE that was trying to save Ircher for day 2.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I thought back to that D2 quagmire that got Titus and pk eliminated and I remembered I still have a nagging feeling regarding that and Aureal’s involvement in it
VOTE: Aureal
I don’t see my mind changing here, I haven’t done that work I mentioned earlier but it would likely just confirm my bias so if this is a loss then GG to Hu Tao.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:41 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1882, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Um what? What are you basing this idea of Ircher being sick of rolling scum on?
I think being the last Mafia left standing in Weird Dreams and Veiled Committee wasn't really to his liking, he seems pretty disgusted at the end there.

pedit: ...

ffs
-furtiveglance
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I wasn't expecting Aureal to vote me like that.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Aureal when did you start scumreading me?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by Aureal »

Hu really working on her burnishing her scummie nom :/
-furtiveglance
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

welp
<Embrace The Void>

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by Aureal »

It's really great to solve the damn game and have people not want to even talk to me.
-furtiveglance
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

You fooled me, Aureal. I thought you townread me
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:47 pm

Post by Aureal »

If you had a problem with my screwing around with Hu, why the hell did you not say so beforehand? Maaaaaaaaybe she wouldn't have shot Enchant if I didn't egg her on and you weren't giving me any reason to think you'd just decide to yolo vote me or I
would
have seen if I could mess with her to not shoot Enchant.
-furtiveglance
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was kinda shitting myself thinking I was being hoodwinked and set up to be the game-losing miselim. So I wanted to hold my fire until I had a sense of the situation
<Embrace The Void>

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:53 pm

Post by Aureal »

Like, I literally considered replying to her post after the furtive flip where she says "I have no idea who's scum" with "oh reeeeeeeeeally?" and maybe they shoot me there instead but I wanted to keep my options open and didn't have a firm enough plan in mind to tip my hand yet.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1896, Gamma Emerald wrote: I was kinda shitting myself thinking I was being hoodwinked and set up to be the game-losing miselim. So I wanted to hold my fire until I had a sense of the situation
Nobody but Hu was doing that. How would that work, for me to be doing that when you're gonna see the PT I'd be doing it in and I know you're going to see it and am telling you about it? :?
-furtiveglance
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was already on that thought process during the previous night phase
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”