mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:46 am

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 6.01

Aureal (2) - Hu Tao, Gamma Emerald
Hu Tao (1) - Aureal

not voting
(0) - n/a

with three alive, it takes two votes to do the thing. day six ends in (expired on 2023-12-03 16:45:00).
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:56 am

Post by Skygazer »

Aureal,
town gilf
, honked at the wrong waterfowl.

Gamma Emerald,
town wikileaks
, survived. Eventually, however, she was seized by the feds and her servers taken offline.

Hu Tao,
mafia waterfowl
, found the secret cheese stash.
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:00 am

Post by Skygazer »

HighPrincessErinys was the moderator lie. it was actually a
mafia unnamed role
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:00 am

Post by Skygazer »

The game is over! The mafia team of Ircher, HighPrincessErinys, and Hu Tao have won the game!
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:03 am

Post by Skygazer »

role cards!!

hello, Andante! you are a
town neighborino

each night, you may attempt to add a user to your neighborhood. your neighborhood thread is here. your neighborhood confirms you as town. there are two other town neighborinos with identical abilities.

you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. the game thread is here. please confirm by replying with a short summary of your role.

hello, Theta Alpine! you are a
town neighborino

each night, you may attempt to add a user to your neighborhood. your neighborhood thread is here. your neighborhood confirms you as town. there are two other town neighborinos with identical abilities.

you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. the game thread is here. please confirm by replying with a short summary of your role.

hello, Meuh! you are a
town neighborino

hello, Gamma Emerald! you are a
town wikileaks

each night, you may attempt to hack a player. if successful, every private topic that that player belongs to will be locked and made public (aside from the mafia thread). at the same time, all affected private topics will be recreated privately. you also happen to be a cheese enthusiast.

hello, Broccoli Quest 2 / biancospino! you are a
town milf

milf, of course, stands for "mallards i like to feed." you feed them cheese. you may talk to a waterfowl in this pond private topic.

hello, Afrayed Knott / pisskop! you are a
town dilf

dilf, of course, stands for "ducks i like to feed." you feed them cheese. you may talk to a waterfowl in this pond private topic.

hello, Doctor Drew / Enchant! you are a
town gilf

gilf, of course, stands for "grebes i like to feed." you feed them cheese. you may talk to a waterfowl in this pond private topic.

hello, Aureal! you are a
town gilf

gilf, of course, stands for "geese i like to feed." you feed them cheese. you may talk to a waterfowl in this pond private topic.

hello, Titus! you are a
banilla townie
?

you have no special abilities?

Andantehello! you are a
vanilla townie

you have no special abilities.

hello, Hu Tao! you are a
mafia waterfowl

you have various humans that feed you cheese. you may talk to Broccoli Quest 2 here. you may talk to Afrayed Knott here. you may talk to Doctor Drew here. you may talk to Aureal here.

each night, in addition to any abilities, one member of your faction may attempt to kill any mafiascum user. you may communicate with your faction here as long as you are alive.

you win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same). the game thread is here. please confirm by replying with a short summary of your role.

hello, Ircher! you are a
mafia compulsive cheese thief

you are a cheese thief. each night, you must attempt to target a player. if a player you target has the word "cheese" in their role pm, you will steal their role pm (you will retain your original alignment / win condition / any factional abilities) and give them the compulsive cheese thief role pm (they will retain their original alignment / win condition / any factional abilities).

at any point, you may submit an ordered list that can be referred to in the event you don't submit an action. you may change that list at any time. if you don't submit a list i will randomly pick a target and inform you of your target.

each night, in addition to any abilities, one member of your faction may attempt to kill any mafiascum user. you may communicate with your faction here as long as you are alive.

you win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same). the game thread is here. please confirm by replying with a short summary of your role.

hello, HighPrincessErinys! you are a
mafia unnamed role

uhh whoops. i forgot to give you a role name. you get to pick it, i guess. once you pick it, you keep it forever. when you die, you will flip as a
mafia {your chosen role name}
. if you fail to pick a role name before your death, you will flip as a
mafia unnamed role

i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:05 am

Post by Skygazer »

mod notes:

- Ircher planned to target Gamma Emerald night one
- neighborinos had the ability to recruit not just players, but also other users not in this game
- mafia also could have opted to kill users not in this game, although that would have been much less useful
- more later!! but unlocking now!
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:12 am

Post by Skygazer »

oh, and the games that required the modkill are over, so we can talk about it now. not much to talk about, though, it was just an unfortunate accident. we tried to just let things lie, but it became clearer and clearer that it was impacting reads across multiple games, so we decided it was best to rip off the band-aid. Doctor Drew's replacement was a better safe than sorry situation. apologies for how that played out.
i have the most queues
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:23 am

Post by Enchant »

"neighborinos had the ability to recruit not just players, but also other users not in this game"

What
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Ircher »

Woo!!! Good game all!
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:48 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1906, Skygazer wrote: oh, and the games that required the modkill are over, so we can talk about it now. not much to talk about, though, it was just an unfortunate accident. we tried to just let things lie, but it became clearer and clearer that it was impacting reads across multiple games, so we decided it was best to rip off the band-aid. Doctor Drew's replacement was a better safe than sorry situation. apologies for how that played out.
what was the reason for the modkill?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Meuh »

Gg!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Meuh »

Thanks for modding Skygazer
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Broccoli Quest 2 »

In post 1906, Skygazer wrote: oh, and the games that required the modkill are over, so we can talk about it now. not much to talk about, though, it was just an unfortunate accident. we tried to just let things lie, but it became clearer and clearer that it was impacting reads across multiple games, so we decided it was best to rip off the band-aid. Doctor Drew's replacement was a better safe than sorry situation. apologies for how that played out.
What caused Drew's replacement?
Even my signature is green :)
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:43 am

Oh I forgot to green!

Anyway, I am so frustrated by this loss because I literally had a theory (in Theta Alpine's thread) about scum!Hu Tao but I never voiced it.

And also there was a post by Furt where he asked why I'm not townbinning Hu Tao and I wrote a rambling rant about how there's PLENTY of reasons not to townbin her but I was having a bad day and the post came out kinda shitty toward furtive so I deleted it, and then I never properly cased her and yeah.

However! Good job to the scum team, you did play pretty well considering you won with like a bazillion conftowns and several people obvtowning.
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:44 am

And yeah, thanks for modding sky! Pretty cool setup.
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:47 am

In post 1909, furtiveglance wrote:
Titus accidentally claimed her role from a different game in this game, which basically "proved" her role in the other game as the correct role (since mafia presumably would not slip about a fake claim).
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:50 am

I do have one thing to be proud of, though - the towncore I suggested to Gamma was all town! :D
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1909, furtiveglance wrote:
Titus claimed her role from another game here and presumably Drew caught onto that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:20 am

Post by schadd_ »

congratulatino to the winners
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:35 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1183, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1180, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 1174, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1158, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 1156, Gamma Emerald wrote: Not sure
I want to try to form a townblock and find scum via PoE atp
Here's a townblock:
You, me, FG, Meuh, Aureal. You can also add Andante if you want to.
I’d like to make Andante a full member and switch FG out for hu tao?
Hmmmmmm

I really wanna say yes but Ho Tao hasn't been active for a while and I'm slightly concerned about that.

Does anyone here know Hu Tao's meta? As I said in my leaked neighborhood, it's my first game with her.

Pedit: Titus, why is my agenda proscum? What do you think I should be pushing right now, with the reads I have?
Hu Tao was so early and constant on the Ircher wagon. Are you not looking at VCs?
I am a clown sorry BQ
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:47 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

this one thinks it could have absolutely lived tbh but atleast we won
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Skygazer »

Doctor Drew was force replaced because he came forward saying he believed he was compromised and we agreed, primarily because he conflated reads across games, and because explaining his trajectories honestly would require him to discuss ongoing games and likely result in him townspewing himself somewhere.

In terms of the Titus modkill, after Titus game-slipped here, she posted in Ausuka's game mentioning the slip. I had tried to blank the posts (I saw them like 30 seconds after they were posted), but players that were in both games had seen the posts already (which is why they were later restored here). Some players in Ausuka's game started to flip their reads due to the OGI, so the modkill was more pressing in that game, but we (by we, I mean a majority of the listmods) had agreed that there was a high likelihood that OGI could continue to pop up in both games if she wasn't modkilled, or if she was only modkilled in one game. Modkills are never ideal, and we initially tried to not do that, but the OGI was worse than we had anticipated.
i have the most queues
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

ah well good game
i crumbed my role way too heavily to be honest
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:37 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1922, Theta Alpine wrote: ah well good game
i crumbed my role way too heavily to be honest
did you read the mafia pt? this one noticed the literal second it bothered to iso you
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest