Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:52 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Black isn't being a sore winner and I think has accepted my implicit feedback too?

Gob is straight up having a tantrum. The attitude that lost him the game is the one he's showing now. Sometimes, a little conversation and open mindedness is what's needed: if you write people off as useless, you aren't ever going to get anything out of them.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Black »

In post 1385, Black wrote: Gob, there's no way anyone can laugh at you this game. You played incredibly. You made one mistake by not following through with fading me and that's it. You had me nervous the entire time and this is the closest I've been to losing a game as scum. Serious props to you even if you couldn't seal the deal
In post 1390, gob wrote: You didn't deserve to win. Bella did nothing the entire past two days and put it all on me.

I had you caught and everyone like Sky and Bella being worthless led me to conceding on Roulette.

So no, bad game to you.
Yeah Gamma I TOTALLY started it

Fuck outta here with your awful opinion
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1423, Black wrote:
In post 1419, Gamma Emerald wrote: I was gonna wait but nah
Black you’re being an incredibly sore winner, so the reaction you’re getting isn’t out of nowhere. I think the feedback towards Bella and sky could be expressed better but you spinning up gob is pretty uncool
In post 1385, Black wrote: Gob, there's no way anyone can laugh at you this game. You played incredibly. You made one mistake by not following through with fading me and that's it. You had me nervous the entire time and this is the closest I've been to losing a game as scum. Serious props to you even if you couldn't seal the deal
In post 1394, Black wrote:
@Bella sorry it had to be like this boo. Ily <3
Yeah these are totally things a sore winner would say :lol:
Yeah no, you’re clearly not aware how shitty you actually come off as. 1385 feels self-aggrandizing and 1394 looks insincere.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 1425, Bellaphant wrote: Black isn't being a sore winner and I think has accepted my implicit feedback too?

Gob is straight up having a tantrum. The attitude that lost him the game is the one he's showing now. Sometimes, a little conversation and open mindedness is what's needed: if you write people off as useless, you aren't ever going to get anything out of them.
Thank you. And I have accepted your feedback. I appreciate you handling the ending of the game in an approachable way
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:56 am

Post by gob »

In post 1425, Bellaphant wrote: Black isn't being a sore winner and I think has accepted my implicit feedback too?

you couldnt give me anything
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:56 am

Post by gob »

Yea gamma im just being angry no need to defend me.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 1427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1423, Black wrote:
In post 1419, Gamma Emerald wrote: I was gonna wait but nah
Black you’re being an incredibly sore winner, so the reaction you’re getting isn’t out of nowhere. I think the feedback towards Bella and sky could be expressed better but you spinning up gob is pretty uncool
In post 1394, Black wrote:
@Bella sorry it had to be like this boo. Ily <3
Yeah these are totally things a sore winner would say :lol:
Yeah no, you’re clearly not aware how shitty you actually come off as. 1385 feels self-aggrandizing and 1394 looks insincere.
I can't help that you're interpreting them that way and frankly I don't care
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1429, gob wrote:

you couldnt give me anything
Somewhere here is the answer to your issue. You are so close!!!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Black »

What a weird decision to come into a game you didn't even play in and misinterpret things just to antagonize the winner

Yuck
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:58 am

Post by gob »

You still didnt deserve to win Black. How you played wasnt optimal anyway.

If people were actually active and responsive we wouldnt have done Roulette and you and bella wouldve gone first
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I recognize that gob’s approach is bad but I’ve also realized that he is less set in his ways than my initial impression was. I think if you and Black tried making a connection, there could be a chance for a difference to be made. I also think that gob is clearly in genuine distress so for Black to put him down in order to feed her own ego is sickening.
PEdit: :/
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 1434, gob wrote: You still didnt deserve to win Black. How you played wasnt optimal anyway.

If people were actually active and responsive we wouldnt have done Roulette and you and bella wouldve gone first
I'll agree with you that I didn't play optimally but that doesn't really bother me. I got the job done in the end
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 1435, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I recognize that gob’s approach is bad but I’ve also realized that he is less set in his ways than my initial impression was. I think if you and Black tried making a connection, there could be a chance for a difference to be made. I also think that gob is clearly in genuine distress so for Black to put him down in order to feed her own ego is sickening.
I was trying to build gob up until he got nasty with me. At that point I didn't really care about how he took things. If he can dish it out he should be able to take it

You're way off base here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Nah, I reached out again and again and he wasn't interested. I know you are also not a fan of the way I play but I dont think it's ok for gob or anyone to do me down for it whilst ignoring the fact that my approach is just different, not shit.

Why would I continue to hold out a hand to get bitten? Like, you've literally come into a different thread to also call me shit.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:03 am

Post by gob »

In post 1438, Bellaphant wrote: Nah, I reached out again and again and he wasn't interested. I know you are also not a fan of the way I play but I dont think it's ok for gob or anyone to do me down for it whilst ignoring the fact that my approach is just different, not shit.

Why would I continue to hold out a hand to get bitten? Like, you've literally come into a different thread to also call me shit.
Thats not how you play in F3
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:03 am

Post by gob »

Its a shame i took Bella into F3.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Black »

I love how gob can tell people they played bad and didn't deserve to win, call them idiots etc, and yet Gamma comes in and tries to act like gob is the victim here :lol:

So fucking strange
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

...mate, you played your way and lost. You didn't let me try mine. So who knows.

I also offered to let you lim me. Remember that? You had me offering to be limmed, the scum, and a third option. Glad you made the optimal choice.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:09 am

Post by gob »

Alrihht alright

ill stop coping

I just feel really really fucking bad
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Black »

In post 1440, gob wrote: Its a shame i took Bella into F3.
You lost because I talked you out of fading me by using the ol "I'm willing to be faded" trick. If that didn't work then you would have won, and it would have been super impressive. You have no one to blame but yourself
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1437, Black wrote:
In post 1435, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I was trying to build gob up until he got nasty with me. At that point I didn't really care about how he took things. If he can dish it out he should be able to take it

You're way off base here
You may feel like you were being genuine but most if not all of your attempts to build him up were also geared towards elevating yourself. I guess that didn’t warrant as much vitriol as I brought in but I didn’t have a clear picture admittedly.
Also, I am sorry about any inadvertent criticism I may have directed at you, Bella. I don’t see much wrong with how you’re treating anyone here.
<Embrace The Void>

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 1445, Gamma Emerald wrote: You may feel like you were being genuine but most if not all of your attempts to build him up were also geared towards elevating yourself
I'm allowed to be excited and proud that I won. You may feel like I wasn't being genuine in telling gob that he played incredibly but you're just flat out wrong. Your read of the situation is disgusting and it's pretty clear you just don't like me. I don't care. I'm not here to make friends
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Aureal »

Hooooly crap guys I'm not even reading all this shit

You both need to go take a long walk and remember this is a game with actual people on the other side.

Emotions can easily run raw at the game end and I don't think it was hard to tell that gob was not going to take teasing well here, Black. Say that stuff about being swindled to me and I'll probably banter back, but you don't have that kind of rapport with him. Giving someone in distress some space rather than jumping to twist the knife is just the decent thing to do, even if they don't immediately have the capacity to express anything but bitterness. :|
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1441, Black wrote: I love how gob can tell people they played bad and didn't deserve to win, call them idiots etc, and yet Gamma comes in and tries to act like gob is the victim here :lol:

So fucking strange
I’m not trying to call that okay, I am pointing out that it might be spurred on partially by the ego damage he’s sustained here, which I feel like you have accidentally perpetuated. That’s the takeaway I want to convey.
<Embrace The Void>

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 1447, Aureal wrote: Hooooly crap guys I'm not even reading all this shit

You both need to go take a long walk and remember this is a game with actual people on the other side.

Emotions can easily run raw at the game end and I don't think it was hard to tell that gob was not going to take teasing well here, Black. Say that stuff about being swindled to me and I'll probably banter back, but you don't have that kind of rapport with him. Giving someone in distress some space rather than jumping to twist the knife is just the decent thing to do, even if they don't immediately have the capacity to express anything but bitterness. :|
Once gob answered my olive branch with hateful shit, I was no longer interested in trying to make him feel better
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”