micro theme 1093: u-pic [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 873, Aureal wrote: Lol, everyone left in this game was in that game. We've done a great job driving out the interlopers, team!
We've done it!!! Woooo!!!!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Aureal »

Exactly, that's what I've been trying to say forever :lol:

I mean really, the mod answering a question with the specification "according to the player list" really should be a big clue that there's something up with the player list :P
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 876, Aureal wrote: Exactly, that's what I've been trying to say forever :lol:

I mean really, the mod answering a question with the specification "according to the player list" really should be a big clue that there's something up with the player list :P
Ya I repped in to fuck with everyone with my boy Wesley.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by Aureal »

Hey Drew, I'm still waiting for you to explain what you thought was so emotional about me in the other game where you were scum. :lol:

"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, admittedly I was poking you to elicit the reaction from you. But the emotion you shared in regards to Dragon 'seemed' in a similar manner to Over Easy.

And I love talking about that game, so please more questions about it haha.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Aureal »

More questions about it? But you haven't even answered what I originally asked. :cry:

And you're saying your sudden suspicion of me here was a reaction test?
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 880, Aureal wrote: More questions about it? But you haven't even answered what I originally asked. :cry:

And you're saying your sudden suspicion of me here was a reaction test?
Wait what?

No I am not saying that, I did legit suspect you(and to an extent, still slightly do).

But I answered everything you asked me, multiple times even.

But yes, we can turn this game into a Over Easy Drew Scum victory lap if you want :cool:
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 758, Aureal wrote: So at what point in Overeasy did I display such a difficult to fake emotional level, anyway? I thought I was reasonably level that game, though I probably pushed my reads more strongly at times than may be usual.
Please show me where you answered this because it seems to me to exist as much as wesley's vote does :o
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 882, Aureal wrote:
In post 758, Aureal wrote: So at what point in Overeasy did I display such a difficult to fake emotional level, anyway? I thought I was reasonably level that game, though I probably pushed my reads more strongly at times than may be usual.
Please show me where you answered this because it seems to me to exist as much as wesley's vote does :o
I mean, I shouldn't have to tell you how you acted when I was trying to push your mislim. And obviously I knew it was genuine emotion, that's what I was talking about.

What other part of that game would I be talking about?

That was the only time, I remember at least, that you acted extremely emotional that game.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Aureal »

I guess I do need you to tell me how I acted. What kind of hard to fake emotion did you think I was displaying there, while chuckling in the scum PT about how I looked like flailing scum? :?
-furtiveglance
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 855, Meuh wrote:
In post 764, Meuh wrote:
In post 761, Theta Alpine wrote: i was one of the targets taly hit
i did not end up with anyone else so i just
have a pt of one now
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Also was targeted, but I’m in a pt with someone else
That someone else was jjh btw
oh pfft i just noticed this

i guess we both have free notes pts now then
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am

not sure who else is scum though
i have various reasons to town read all of you except for wesley
and i am fairly confident the last scum is not wesley due to them being quite apparently voteless and also perhaps just not an actual player

i get the feeling it would not be bianco or meuh though in any case
if meuh thought to claim the neighborhood and conversations with jjh as scum partnered with them i would give them the win to be honest
bianco i cannot see being scum due to role and what meuh revealed

that leaves a final poe of aureal drew and hpe
and we only got room for a poe of two without other things happening
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i think it will be mass claim time tomorrow in fact
alter of rautherdir
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 884, Aureal wrote: I guess I do need you to tell me how I acted. What kind of hard to fake emotion did you think I was displaying there, while chuckling in the scum PT about how I looked like flailing scum? :?
Lol, you appeared as flailing scum to anyone besides me and RC/Snivy.

The over the top emotion is what I mean, very similar how I get when frustrated when people can't see how I am town it don't believe me in general.

That is what made me think you were town when displaying that same sort of emotion here in this game in regards to Dragon.

I mean, how many times do I need to keep saying the same thing when you keep asking me to explain??
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am excited to share what my super scary boss power is
alter of rautherdir
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 886, Theta Alpine wrote: that leaves a final poe of aureal drew and hpe
Bit early to leave yourself out of that poe innit?
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

that

that is true
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmmm

i have a question i want to ask that would solve the remaining poe for me but it would be answered tomorrow in a massclaim so
alter of rautherdir
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:04 pm

Post by biancospino »

HPE should really not be in the poe. For one thing, it just makes very little sense for it to be partnered with jjh-- that would require it and jjh to have jumped in the wheme/TA kerfuffle with essentially the same behaviour at essentially the same time, and I really struggle to see that happening.

And also, consider:
In post 840, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Also feel like at this point the vote shenanigans HAVE to be something to do with wesley. No way this guy is real like c'mon
In post 404, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Hi Drew! Congrats on the doomed slot!
wesley is an orange-controlled puppet, like at this point on that much I'd bet money. Now, scum!hpe should have been feigned ignorance of voting shenanigans in 404, which would actually be a deliberate strategic decision, save almost immediately kind of weakening the premise in 442 and finally blatantly demolishing it in 640. Which would make sense,
in the pow of someone actually not having done its mind on the matter
, as opposed to an informed pow.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:06 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i have more to comment on that latter subject but i will wait for tomorrow after massclaim

with that in mind about hpe that might actually solve the game not only for me but for everyone else as after a massclaim i should be able to present logic that will rule out one of aureal or drew and that would let me be in the poe safely
alter of rautherdir
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 888, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 884, Aureal wrote: I guess I do need you to tell me how I acted. What kind of hard to fake emotion did you think I was displaying there, while chuckling in the scum PT about how I looked like flailing scum? :?

The over the top emotion is what I mean, very similar how I get when frustrated when people can't see how I am town it don't believe me in general.

That is what made me think you were town when displaying that same sort of emotion here in this game in regards to Dragon.

I mean, how many times do I need to keep saying the same thing when you keep asking me to explain??
Look Drew, here is what I was doing at that point. I don't recall having any "over the top emotion" there other than trying to project confidence because I needed Snivy to listen to me to have a chance at winning, and looking back at it doesn't do anything to make me feel otherwise. I was pressing perfectly sound, logical arguments with a tone of confidence (that I didn't quite actually feel because Snivy seemed to be slipping away for dubious reason but I had no choice but to commit to the argument that he was the other town). T-Bone was the one who got emotional there and voted me in a fit of pique because I'd called out how wrongheaded he was. (This is actually what I was referring to when I replied to Dragon's musing about reads being rewards earlier this game :?) If you want instances of frustrated Aureal, I can think of plenty but this definitely isn't even top five. :lol:

So it's kind of hard to see how you would readily equate that with my posting around the Dragon "hammer". Totally different circumstances, different emotions, different posting styles.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 890, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 886, Theta Alpine wrote: that leaves a final poe of aureal drew and hpe
Bit early to leave yourself out of that poe innit?
Why would you expect someone to have themself in their PoE? :?
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 895, Aureal wrote:
In post 888, Doctor Drew wrote:

Look Drew, here is what I was doing at that point. I don't recall having any "over the top emotion" there other than trying to project confidence because I needed Snivy to listen to me to have a chance at winning, and looking back at it doesn't do anything to make me feel otherwise. I was pressing perfectly sound, logical arguments with a tone of confidence (that I didn't quite actually feel because Snivy seemed to be slipping away for dubious reason but I had no choice but to commit to the argument that he was the other town). T-Bone was the one who got emotional there and voted me in a fit of pique because I'd called out how wrongheaded he was. (This is actually what I was referring to when I replied to Dragon's musing about reads being rewards earlier this game :?) If you want instances of frustrated Aureal, I can think of plenty but this definitely isn't even top five. :lol:

So it's kind of hard to see how you would readily equate that with my posting around the Dragon "hammer". Totally different circumstances, different emotions, different posting styles.
Ffs, of course it was a different circumstance, and yes not exactly the same emotions and posting style. But do you understand what s tonal/vibe read is??

Literally, even before I repped in(Sky messaged me saying they needed a repo for Dragons slot, originally was gonna decline the offer since I didn't want to be over encumbered with games, but I at least wanted to check out what is going on with the Dragon slot, when I saw it looked like a slot about to be limmed I thought make it would be fun to try to save the slot, and if I am limmed then no biggie lol) the very first thing I noticed and said to myself was 'wow, this really reminds me of end of the game Aureal from Over Easy'.

Full stop.

Usually my best reads come when I repp in and catch a tonal/vibe read on someone, so I have confidence in said reads, like here. You are looking at this way too much from an analytical perspective, and you should know that I mainly don't operate that way. I feel a vibe from someone, compare it to a vibe from previous games, and go from there.

I don't have the pleasure of being inside your head and knowing EXACTLY what your emotions were both these times, or EXACTLY what your intentions are here. All I do believe is that, at least initially here, it jumped off the page when I first repped in that you are acting in a way that I saw from townAureal before and that she wasn't faking frustration there, so I don't believe you were faking frustration here in regards to the Dragons speed wagon.

If you don't like what the basis behind my read on you is, or how I got there, whatever.....but that is probably the most detailed way I can explain it.

Jesus, I need a drink lol
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 893, biancospino wrote: HPE should really not be in the poe. For one thing, it just makes very little sense for it to be partnered with jjh-- that would require it and jjh to have jumped in the wheme/TA kerfuffle with essentially the same behaviour at essentially the same time, and I really struggle to see that happening.
Eh, maaaaybe? I don't feel like trying to interrupt the string of Wheme's hurts is very AI behavior though, possibly even slightly scum-indicative because it's so easy and meaningless. "Let's not kill Theta just for funzies" is a really really easy and attractive position to take (whereas town might spent a little more time to think over whether Wheme had a point) so I wouldn't put it in the same category as scum partners pushing the same read (which I still wouldn't take as something that they definitely wouldn't do).
And also, consider:
In post 840, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Also feel like at this point the vote shenanigans HAVE to be something to do with wesley. No way this guy is real like c'mon
In post 404, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Hi Drew! Congrats on the doomed slot!
wesley is an orange-controlled puppet, like at this point on that much I'd bet money. Now, scum!hpe should have been feigned ignorance of voting shenanigans in 404, which would actually be a deliberate strategic decision, save almost immediately kind of weakening the premise in 442 and finally blatantly demolishing it in 640. Which would make sense,
in the pow of someone actually not having done its mind on the matter
, as opposed to an informed pow.

Was Dragon really the only other one who thought wesley was sounding like Skygazer? I think it'd be more strange for wesley to be player-controlled. Consider the potential logistical impacts of giving some random player a role where they're supposed to use a separate account to post in addition to their own. What if they post using the wrong account? Awkward! What if they slip and post in the wrong game with it? Massive out-of-game influence headache! What if they don't post from it and wesley needs to be 'replaced'? How the hell do you replace a player who didn't sign up in the first place, make yet another puppet account and gripe at the person who's supposed to be posting with it that they need to post from it this time?

I suppose wesley being scum-controlled could mitigate the last point since having two people available to use it makes it less likely to just be ignored. Some of the ways which wesley has acted could indicate that the Dragon/Drew slot is scum, since in that case I'm guessing wesley voting jjh was meant to keep others from voting there (and thus was a grave miscalculation which feels like could easily come from Drew thinking that I'm too ponderously slow to act to dare vote there). The wesley vote had a disruptive effect on the Dragon wagon as well; note that jjh unvotes after people start realizing that it's not actually twilight, so even though he's the one who kicked off the flashwagon he could have felt more comfortable risking the incitement on a partner slot like he did because he expected a wesley 'vote' to create enough confusion that it would fall apart if it did actually reach an apparent five votes.

But still. Would Dragon really try to write like Skygazer just so he could say "hey it seems like Skygazer's writing" and get me hopefully starting to think maybe we're going to be on the same page a lot again this game? If so, nice job lol :lol:
-furtiveglance
kabouter wesley
kabouter wesley
Townie
kabouter wesley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:48 am

Post by kabouter wesley »

damn im missing people still giving me grief and calling me a mere figment of their imagination that needs to go away

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”