micro theme 1093: u-pic [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 924, Theta Alpine wrote: i think that tells me what i need to know actually

so
i do not think that wesley is scum controlled
or that scum knew that wesley was voteless

and through that lens looking at the reaction jjh gave during the dragons flashwagon hitting 5 i am of the opinion that jjh and dragons/drew were not paired
See this one doesn't quite clearly recall how that went down now BUT it does really feel like Drew's role is the odd one out in usefulness? That's my first thought for our other scum because it doesn't think jjh had the foresight of his imminent demise to mislead Meuh on bianco like that.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 925, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 924, Theta Alpine wrote: i think that tells me what i need to know actually

so

and through that lens looking at the reaction jjh gave during the dragons flashwagon hitting 5 i am of the opinion that jjh and dragons/drew were not paired
See this one doesn't quite clearly recall how that went down now BUT it does really feel like Drew's role is the odd one out in usefulness? That's my first thought for our other scum because it doesn't think jjh had the foresight of his imminent demise to mislead Meuh on bianco like that.
I agree I don't exactly know what my role does, hence why I think I can prevent a poisoning.......or maybe I am just a doc that is colored in Sky's flavor?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:42 pm

In post 926, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 925, HighPrincessErinys wrote:

so

I agree I don't exactly know what my role does, hence why I think I can prevent a poisoning.......or maybe I am just a doc that is colored in Sky's flavor?
Maybe! That might make more sense but it's hard to tell.
Get To Know A Doll
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

doctor would make the most sense
we are missing a protective in this setup unless you count me and with scum having a role cop we currently have

a town neighborizer | watcher | cop versus a scum rolecop

unflipped we have a main thread night encryptor | threat board maker | boss bar | protective of some sort
plus also whatever hpe and wesley are
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by Aureal »

Scum have a Rolecop? Seems like scum have 5% of a rolecop to me. BTW, why were people thinking jjh saying he'd targeted bianco with it makes bianco definitely not partnered, I didn't really get that.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:33 pm

Post by Aureal »

I don't feel like a protective fits well here with a cop, a watcher, and randomish Neighborizer for town unless the other Mafia has some really good power. Plus not knowing what the role even does is kind of weird. The other roles we've seen are pretty clear what they do, even if what they do is oddball (I hope Skygazer had some sort of script to turn 95% of the ASCII into asterisks rather than having to do that by hand, yikes :neutral: )

Hmm, would a Neighborizer even be seen by the watcher?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:39 pm

Post by Aureal »

Also:
In post 328, kabouter wesley wrote:
In post 322, Taly wrote: instinct makes me want to flip
dragons
before replacement but that probably wont happen before one enters
nonsense! i'm here to help.
VOTE: IceDragon
In post 338, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 336, Skygazer wrote: mod notes:
- IceDragon70 is v/la through november 25th
We're about to solve that cause yeah this ISO does rather stink.

VOTE: IceDragon70
I knew I didn't trust that this reaction was real! :P
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 420, Theta Alpine wrote: in a situation where we can queue up multiple eliminations in the same day which
to be fair i am not sure we are in that situation
depleting my boss bar will have an effect that prevents any other eliminations from happening that day if i understood my role correctly
i would rather not explain further but that is the important bit

needless to say we would want to be sure someone is town before doing that
...can you now explain what you were saying here, because I don't get it?
-furtiveglance
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh

depleting my boss bar ends the day with my elimination
it was actually oddly specific that it would be just my elimination
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 3.001

[ Theta Alpine | 100/100 hp ]

not voting
(6) - biancospino, kabouter wesley, Aureal, Doctor Drew, HighPrincessErinys, Theta Alpine

with six alive, it takes three to throw someone overboard. day three ends in (expired on 2023-12-10 20:45:00).

mod notes:

order threat assessment board

#1 --> Aureal
#2 --> Aureal
#3 --> Aureal
#4 --> Aureal
#5 --> Aureal
#6 --> Aureal
#7 --> Aureal
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Aureal »

Theta, can you elaborate on why you think the Dragon wagon makes that slot feel unpaired?

Drew, can you elaborate on why you hammered jjh?
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 935, Aureal wrote: Theta, can you elaborate on why you think the Dragon wagon makes that slot feel unpaired?

Drew, can you elaborate on why you hammered jjh?
Meuh seemed so confident in a way that didn't seem like bussing, nor did it seem like scum pushing a mislim.

Obviously I was thinking you could be scum, which is why I was surprised you actually voted JJh and it made me feel a bit better about you at that point, I wasn't hard scum reading JJH at that point, but I followed those I 'think' I could trust.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

it is more just
i do not think that jjh would bus their partner day 1 like that

and jjh then planted the seeds that wesley was scum controlled after that went down which leads me to believe that wesley is town controlled instead
alter of rautherdir
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:07 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 930, Aureal wrote: I don't feel like a protective fits well here with a cop, a watcher, and randomish Neighborizer for town unless the other Mafia has some really good power. Plus not knowing what the role even does is kind of weird. The other roles we've seen are pretty clear what they do, even if what they do is oddball (I hope Skygazer had some sort of script to turn 95% of the ASCII into asterisks rather than having to do that by hand, yikes :neutral: )

Hmm, would a Neighborizer even be seen by the watcher?
Tbf Watcher was actually a self Watcher. Which is basically incapable to ever get a guilty, unless surviving the NK somehow, nor an inno since oranges have multitasking.
With no protective, we would be left with cop + a bunch of wholly unpowered roles.

Now
if
there is a Doctor, scum would, like, need a RB of some sort. Cop+Doc vs RC I already feel it's townsided, and the RC is a shitty one, and the Doc would make the self Watcher less useless.
TA would be kinda weird if she had a night power on top of the health bar deal, so that would leave only HPE (or possibly Aureal if the board does something but that would be unlikely given that jjh and meuh were both on the board when Wheme died)
Which gives a poe of {Drew, HPE}. As I said, I tr HPE.

VOTE: Drew
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

actually wait yeah
the nature of this format means almost everyone is only going to have a single ability

the board being scum powered and doing whatever it does really would not be able to balance out town having a doctor i think
and hpe i believe is already accounted for role-wise as well so

it
it literally is just drew
unless i am wrong somehow but i am struggling to think of any ways this could be wrong
everyone else has a mechanic with visible effects
alter of rautherdir
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:09 pm

In post 939, Theta Alpine wrote: actually wait yeah
the nature of this format means almost everyone is only going to have a single ability

the board being scum powered and doing whatever it does really would not be able to balance out town having a doctor i think
and hpe i believe is already accounted for role-wise as well so

it
it literally is just drew
unless i am wrong somehow but i am struggling to think of any ways this could be wrong
everyone else has a mechanic with visible effects

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Get To Know A Doll
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah i cannot think of any other solutions for this game
only real solution for drew being town is him having a role that does not do anything
and i do not think that would be the case

VOTE: doctor drew
alter of rautherdir
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 3.002

[ Theta Alpine | 100/100 hp ]

Doctor Drew (3) - biancospino, HighPrincessErinys, Theta Alpine

not voting
(3) - kabouter wesley, Aureal, Doctor Drew

with six alive, it takes three to throw someone overboard. day three ends in (expired on 2023-12-10 20:45:00).

mod notes:

order threat assessment board

#1 --> Aureal
#2 --> Aureal
#3 --> Aureal
#4 --> Aureal
#5 --> Aureal
#6 --> Aureal
#7 --> Aureal
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Skygazer »

Doctor Drew,
orange aligned fungal friend
, walked the plank!

hey Doctor Drew
IceDragon70
! you are an
orange-aligned fungal friend

fungal friend
: as a mushroom, you are friends with other fungi, such as mold and yeast. each night, you may target another player with one of mold or yeast. assuming no interference, your target will be marked for the rest of the game.

mold will mark a player as moldy. anyone that targets a moldy player at night will learn "[player] is moldy!" yeast will mark a player as fermenting. anyone that targets a fermenting player at night will learn "[player] is fermenting!"

factional abilities:
you and jjh927 are
orange-aligned
, by the way, which means you are the "informed minority" faction. every other player in this game is
apple-aligned
, aka the "uninformed majority" of this game.

each night, you or your partner may attempt to kill another player. you may attempt to kill and use your other ability on the same night.

as long as you are alive, you may talk to your partner here.

win condition:
you win if at least one orange-aligned player is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same). the game thread is here. please confirm by responding with a summary of your role.
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by Skygazer »

biancospino, HighPrincessErinys (aka kabouter wesley), Theta Alpine, and Aureal all survive! their roles are below.

the
apple-aligned
faction has won the game!

hallo biancospino! you are an
apple-aligned nine of swords, bringer of sleepless nights

bringer of sleepless nights:
while you are alive, the game thread will not be locked at night (but may be locked for phase transitions, pregame, etc). players will be free to post at night until your death. the moderator will not acknowledge that the game thread is unlocked at night until asked about it by a player.

win condition:
you win if all threats to the apples have been eliminated. the game thread is here. please confirm by responding with a summary of your role.

greetings HighPrincessErinys! this role pm bestows
kabouter wesley, apple-aligned menacing poser

menacing poser:
an alternate account named
kabouter wesley
has entered your possession. the password for the account is xxxxxx (feel free to change it). kabouter wesley may post in the game thread. kabouter wesley will be noted in the playerlist. kabouter wesley may be prodded. if kabouter wesley gets into replacement range, nothing will happen to you. i will post replacement communications in the game thread, however. those communications will ultimately result in kabouter wesley being replaced by kabouter wesley (ie no change).

kabouter wesley will impact the public player count, but will not impact the amount of votes needed for an elimination, which will be noted accurately in public communications (ie the votecounts on day one will state "with ten alive, it takes five votes to [execution method]"). kabouter wesley may cast votes, and the moderator of this game will tally kabouter wesley's votes in votecounts as if a vote had been cast, but kabouter wesley's votes will not actually count towards eliminations. similarly, votes cast towards kabouter wesley will be tallied in votecounts, but mechanically, the voters of kabouter wesley will be treated as if they are not voting.

any actions targeting kabouter wesley will act as if they are targeting your main account, but the results of those actions will return the name kabouter wesley. you will be told whether feedback messages were meant for your main account or the kabouter wesley account. additionally, any private thread recruitment actions targeting the kabouter wesley account will add that (and only that) account to the private thread. the moderator of this game will not reveal the identity of the operator of kabouter wesley until its death in this game, or alternatively, when the game ends (but there is nothing stopping the holder of this role pm from revealing itself as the operator of the kabouter wesley account). if you die in the game, kabouter wesley will also "die." if kabouter wesley is targeted with a nightkill, you will die as well. after the game is over, the kabouter wesley account belongs to the final holder of this role pm.

win condition:
you win if all threats to the apples have been eliminated. the game thread is here. please confirm by responding to the moderator with a summary of your role.

hola Theta Alpine! you are
scary guy, apple-aligned boss fight

boss fight:
your special (and scary) power prevents you from being executed by conventional means (a majority vote). instead, you start each day with a publicly displayed health bar set to 100/100 hp. every hurt and hurt2 tag (HURT: Theta Alpine and HURT WITH A BLADE: Theta Alpine) used against you during the day lowers your health bar by one hitpoint. if your health bar reaches 0/100 hp, the day will automatically end with your execution. a player must wait one full minute before they may hurt you again. every valid hurt tag used against you will be recorded in the next votecount.

players can also heal you for one hitpoint by using heal tags (HEAL: Theta Alpine or [
heal]Theta Alpine[/heal]). you may also heal yourself in this manner. a player must wait one full minute before they may heal you again. every valid heal tag used on you will be recorded in the next votecount. your healthbar may not go above 100.

you will become vanilla when this game reaches 4:2 and 3:1 melo, as well as 3:2 and 2:1 elo.

win condition:
you win if all threats to the apples have been eliminated. the game thread is here. please confirm by responding with a summary of your role.

welcome Aureal! you are an
apple-aligned loading screen for the chantry of secrets
. funnily enough, one of the quests that gets completed in the chantry of secrets is titled "an apple a day." could this be connected to your alignment in any way? i'll never tell.

loading screen for the chantry of secrets:
okay, so i suppose that giant sphere is the "order threat assessment board," apparently. whenever you desire, you may send me an ordered list comprised of any number of users involved in this game, and i will post the list in the next votecount (formatted to my liking, and labeled as an order threat assessment board). if you send me multiple lists between two votecounts, i will post the one most recently shared with me.

win condition:
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Skygazer »

dead thread
- viewtopic.php?t=91979
toucan stomach 3
- viewtopic.php?t=91993

mafia thread and the other two toucan stomachs will be released in 48 hours barring no redactions

night actions

night one

Taly eats jjh927, meuh, and theta alpine
Meuh cops jjh927 :eyes:
jjh927 rolecops biancospino
Doctor Drew kills Taly
Doctor Drew yeasts jjh927

night two

Meuh cops Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew kills Meuh
Doctor Drew yeasts Aureal
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Skygazer »

jjh927's only result:

*******************************e********c****=***************************************************************n*g**************]**
**********t*********************/*******w****************i***********************************o********a*********_******D*c*********_***************************f************a*t*********************_****_******************************

****r*************************************y*****e****v**********************l*****b****************************e***c****************an************************p*****************e*******************u********* ***********m*********w**************l*******************************************g** **********d************ **********
**************o*:************************************p**** ***********************h****************************/*f*****m***********************p**********]**************************************n* ************************************
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Skygazer »

thread unlocked!
i have the most queues
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:45 pm

meuh on point jesus christ
Get To Know A Doll
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Good job town, we were doomed as scum......and I had no idea how I could tailor a fake claim to make this work.

But, everything I said in response to Aureal interrogating me was the truth, you were so obv town based on Over Easy.

Sorry JJh

I really wish HPE was the one I replaced, I would have had so much fun with Wesley haha

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”