Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1597, JacksonVirgo wrote: Whoops. I can't understand a single piece of logic you're saying on either side
Elaborate please

Of course scumYou wouldn't understand
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1600, Alianna wrote: Bloop
The real enemy appears
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:08 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1601, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1597, JacksonVirgo wrote: Whoops. I can't understand a single piece of logic you're saying on either side
Elaborate please

How can I possibly understand it when it's purely in your head.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1603, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Elaborate please

I have pointed out many times why I think you are scum
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:10 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1604, Doctor Drew wrote:
Elaborate please

Vibes or paranoia is literally all I know about why you think i'm scum, paired with sheeping gob

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Elaborate please

This is the same shit that got me frustrated before
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1605, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Elaborate please

Vibes or paranoia is literally all I know about why you think i'm scum, paired with sheeping gob
I literally pointed out how your posting was scummy yesterday.....you just refuse to acknowledge it
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1607, Doctor Drew wrote: I literally pointed out how your posting was scummy yesterday.....you just refuse to acknowledge it
I really don't wanna make each other frustrated at each other again so I say this reluctantly but did you? Literally all I remember is that you can't put it in words because it's gut/paranoia/vibes. Did you make an practical argument against me?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:20 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
In post 1412, Doctor Drew wrote: Wifom, you want to make sure it is known, from my perspective at least, that you just want it out there that you possibly couldn't be the wolf here.
In post 1458, Doctor Drew wrote: Tl;Dr neither of you are obv here, but your posting yesterday still rubs me the wrong way
In post 1470, Doctor Drew wrote: I didn't like how JV was posting yesterday, especially after I went back and saw how they were making a big effort to put out how they can now way be scum.
In post 1483, Doctor Drew wrote: Yes, but it was just general paranoia until I saw the posts I described, that led to the 'attack'(as elements put it) on you eod yesterday
All of this is explaining
what
you find scummy, not
why
. The
why
is yet to be explained outside of what's bouncing around in your head.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:21 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1386, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1358, JacksonVirgo wrote: Confirming I am here too, so not wolves with Elements
In post 1371, JacksonVirgo wrote: Am here, no hammer from us
Also if there are any two posts to make my paranoia rise lol

And Elements didn't see so 'eager' as you put it
This too

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1395, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1392, Doctor Drew wrote: Elements wasn't as eager when she claimed.

Pre Edit: You wouldn't milk it, I showed no willingness to lay a vote down
How do you know she wasn't? Also this is a weird place to be talking, if you don't consider me town from that you're welcome to. I just thought that it would mean that, but if it doesn't I can throw that out and play as if I am in the PoE too it's fine.

I would very much milk it, even if you didn't wanna put that vote down as a townie I would still have Kyo as a wolf as the third vote. I just would have needed Elements but even with that being said this is a useless line of discussion.

Do you think I'm a wolf here?
I literally said I wasn't willing to drop a vote, and as she said it was us three online at that point......2 votes does not make a lim.

Your actions today make me think yes, you are a wolf.
In post 1396, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm actually smiling a lot about this, I can't tell for sure but if you're wolf this is a very clear pivot
I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
In post 1397, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1394, Doctor Drew wrote: Like how does my last series of posts pivot you away from Kyo here?
I don't give a shit whether or not we vote out Kyo or not, I am just suggesting the route where I get the most satisfaction
Do you actually think Kyo is scum? I mean, I would think voting out scum(even if me) would give you the most satisfaction.
In post 1398, JacksonVirgo wrote: Also gives me reason to play
this
phase, rather than kill to just play next
Please explain this

Pre Edit: Literally said here I think you are a wolf

I didn't want to drop a vote until there was any sort of consensus but fuck it now VOTE: Kyo, and I keep saying you are not town......so kindly and with all due respect, you should be next to be sent to hell fire
Everything is basically summed up here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1609, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
In post 1412, Doctor Drew wrote: Wifom, you want to make sure it is known, from my perspective at least, that you just want it out there that you possibly couldn't be the wolf here.
In post 1458, Doctor Drew wrote: Tl;Dr neither of you are obv here, but your posting yesterday still rubs me the wrong way
In post 1470, Doctor Drew wrote: I didn't like how JV was posting yesterday, especially after I went back and saw how they were making a big effort to put out how they can now way be scum.
In post 1483, Doctor Drew wrote: Yes, but it was just general paranoia until I saw the posts I described, that led to the 'attack'(as elements put it) on you eod yesterday
All of this is explaining
what
you find scummy, not
why
. The
why
is yet to be explained outside of what's bouncing around in your head.
Jesus man, you really are saying potato to my patahto?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:29 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1611, Doctor Drew wrote:

How do you know she wasn't? Also this is a weird place to be talking, if you don't consider me town from that you're welcome to. I just thought that it would mean that, but if it doesn't I can throw that out and play as if I am in the PoE too it's fine.

I would very much milk it, even if you didn't wanna put that vote down as a townie I would still have Kyo as a wolf as the third vote. I just would have needed Elements but even with that being said this is a useless line of discussion.

I literally said I wasn't willing to drop a vote, and as she said it was us three online at that point......2 votes does not make a lim.

In post 1396, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm actually smiling a lot about this, I can't tell for sure but if you're wolf this is a very clear pivot
I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
In post 1394, Doctor Drew wrote: Like how does my last series of posts pivot you away from Kyo here?
I don't give a shit whether or not we vote out Kyo or not, I am just suggesting the route where I get the most satisfaction
Do you actually think Kyo is scum? I mean, I would think voting out scum(even if me) would give you the most satisfaction.
this
Please explain this

I didn't want to drop a vote until there was any sort of consensus but fuck it now VOTE: Kyo, and I keep saying you are not town......so kindly and with all due respect, you should be next to be sent to hell fire
All I can see for actual reasons is that you think those two posts are scummy, which I already know you think that? "The post you said about us not being buddies was weird, I then saw you did it with elements too so the read is stronger" is what I am getting from what you're saying, which isn't a why.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:30 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

What am I not understanding here?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:30 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I feel there's an assumption one of us is making about what the other is saying that's keeping us butting heads like this

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1613, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1611, Doctor Drew wrote:

this
Please explain this

All I can see for actual reasons is that you think those two posts are scummy, which I already know you think that? "The post you said about us not being buddies was weird, I then saw you did it with elements too so the read is stronger" is what I am getting from what you're saying, which isn't a why.
Ironically enough, I don't think I fully understand what you are asking here
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:33 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Alright let me make sure I understand before I ask what I want to ask.

Is it just those two posts that you actively find scummy? The two posts being me saying I can't be wolves with you nor elements.

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1617, JacksonVirgo wrote: Alright let me make sure I understand before I ask what I want to ask.

Is it just those two posts that you actively find scummy? The two posts being me saying I can't be wolves with you nor elements.
That is a bulk of it
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:39 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1618, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1617, JacksonVirgo wrote: Alright let me make sure I understand before I ask what I want to ask.

That is a bulk of it
Alright, so you think those posts are scummy. Why is it scummy? Why do you feel it comes from scum more than Town?

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1619, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1618, Doctor Drew wrote:

That is a bulk of it
Alright, so you think those posts are scummy. Why is it scummy? Why do you feel it comes from scum more than Town?
As I said, you wanted to make it very known how you can't possibly be scum

I don't need to explain LAMIST do I?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:47 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1620, Doctor Drew wrote: I don't need to explain LAMIST do I?
Can you please not treat me like a child?
In post 1620, Doctor Drew wrote: As I said, you wanted to make it very known how you can't possibly be scum
Mhm, but I also would want it very known I couldn't possibly be scum when I'm Town. What do you consider the difference?

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1621, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1620, Doctor Drew wrote: I don't need to explain LAMIST do I?
Can you please not treat me like a child?
In post 1620, Doctor Drew wrote: As I said, you wanted to make it very known how you can't possibly be scum
Mhm, but I also would want it very known I couldn't possibly be scum when I'm Town. What do you consider the difference?
Apologies if you thought I was treating you like a child, but my whole point was how LAMIST you were being.

But here were are, going in circles again.

And now bed time for me lol
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:01 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

You didn't answer my question