BooneyToonz XVIII: Lights, Faeries, Action! [END]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz XVIII: Lights, Faeries, Action! [END]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz XVIII:

Lights, Faeries, Action!

Co-Designed and Reviewed by: TemporalLich and Bingle

Co-Mod: TemporalLich

A 9p Micro Experimental

EXT. DESOLATE WOODLAND CARNIVAL - BRIGHT, STARRY EVENING SKY

An eerie, slightly flat whimsical yet charming melody plays as the light fades in. A circus tent, dilapidated in color and structure, shows a desaturated red and white striped pattern.

Through an aisle of trees, lights flickering on and off from twisted rides spinning in both design and motion with hollowed empty shouts of cheer and terror fill the opening in the distance.

A row of hanging orange lanterns brings us to a circus tent, opening in the front to allow in guests, and inside a RINGMASTER talks through a shrieking megaphone stands in the center atop a star shaped podium, shouting to the hopeful short of a dozen crowd acting as an AUDIENCE.

RINGMASTER:
Welcome to the Carnival of FOOLS! What’s going to happen at the carnival? Well allow me, Colonel Boon Gambles to enlighten. We are going to take you on a journey through history of time itself. On this journey, you will be met with characters of all kind, good and bad. These characters will…ENTERTAIN you…GUIDE you…MURDER you….ho ho, don’t worry, that’s my little joke. They won’t
guide
you. But the Carnival of Fools can be a dangerous place. You never know who will be lurking…in the darkness.

The lights go out, and turn back on in a matter of seconds. The Ringmaster appears on a stage behind the audience inviting cheers from the crowd, amazed in wonder of the Ringmaster’s trick.

Close up on Ringmaster smirking.

Cut.

=Player List

1. T3
    Gamma Emerald

2. Doctor Drew
  3. Alianna
  4. Hu Tao
  5. KittyTacky
  6. Roden
    Sakura Hana

7. Something Cool [DragonEater70 + usesPython]
  8. Aureal
  9. Night Lights [Black + Alisae]

Living Players:

Spoiler:
T3
Doctor Drew
KittyTacky
Roden
Something Cool
Night Lights

Enlightened:

Alianna
Dark Jester
, was
Enlightened
on
Day 1
Aureal
Strongwilled-Immune Paladin Patron
, was
Enlightened
on
Night 1
Hu Tao
1-shot Lightning Rod Patron
, was
Enlightened
on
Day 2

Important Links:

Day 1 Begins
Vote Count 1.02
Vote Count 1.03
Vote Count 1.04
Vote Count 1.05
Vote Count 1.06
Vote Count 1.07
Vote Count 1.08

Day 2 Begins
Vote Count 2.02

Vote Count 3.02

Post Game Link/Action Collection

{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— BooneyToonz Checklist {இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—

Here is a quick key to this specific BooneyToonz game.

Scum day talk?
Yes.
Multitasking?
Not by default.
Does flavor have an effect?
Semantics.
Unique Mechanic?
Yes.
New Mutations?
No Answer.
Multiball?
No.
Third Party?
No Answer.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:52 pm, edited 13 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Game Specific Rules:

All BooneyToonz Rules apply.

Plurality Voting

[This means the player with the most votes at the end of the day will become Enlightened if there is no majority. Only the first player to reach the number of votes will be Enlightened] Self Votes will not be counted.

Town Faction:
Patrons

Players will vote to
Enlighten
one another. When a Patron is
Enlightened
, they will leave the game, and the
Level of Enlightenment
will raise by 1.
Patrons win when the
Level of Enlightenment
is 3.

Anti-Town Faction:
Dark Jester Troupe

Dark Jesters goal is to have the entire team become
Enlightened

If a Dark Jester is
Enlightened
, they will leave the game, and the
Level of Enlightenment
will decrease by 1.
Dark Jesters win when the entire Dark Jester Troupe is
Enlightened
Dark Jesters do not have a Factional Kill By Default. Instead, they have a collection of abilities that each Dark Jester can use.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been faded or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for
days apiece and each Night phase will last for 48 hours.I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been faded.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] An
Enlightenment
will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] This game plays with a
PLURALITY RULE
. If a majority is not reached by the deadline, whoever has the most votes will be
Enlightened
. If multiple players have an equal amount, whatever player got there first.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Fade to end the Day with no elimination (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 36 hours. If you go more than 36 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. It’s fine. However, abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Role PM's:

41] A Basic Role PM example for a Vanilla Townie. There is not guaranteed to be this role in the game.

Welcome,
[insert player name here]
, you are an
Vanilla Patron

Abilities:

• You are Vanilla! You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when the Level of Enlightenment reaches 3.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

Welcome,
[insert player name here]
, you are a
Dark Jester

Abilities:

• You are a Dark Jester! You may talk with your Troupe at any time here.
• You are permitted to use any of the Dark Jester Factional Abilities.

Win condition:

You win if all Dark Jesters in your Troupe have been Enlightened, preventing the Level of Enlightenment from ever reaching 3.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. While a lot of these coincide with the Normal Queue, roles that have repeatedly shown up in BooneyToonz will show up here as well.

*If there is an unfamiliar role not found in the Wiki, check out the BooneyToonz Role Glossary.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, The Brig, Buccaneer, Bunyip, Checker, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Disabler, Doctor, Enchanter, Finder, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Herbologist, Hider, Inspector, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Juggernaut, Lover, Magical Fairy, Messenger, Motion Detector, Modifier Cop, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Observer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Renegade, Reporter, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Role Guard, Rolestopper, Role Watcher, Security Guard, Shield, StickyFruit Vendor, Superstar, Symbiotic, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Visionary, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer, Light/Dark Fairy, Survivor,

Modifiers

Activate, Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Brave, Bulletproof, Combined, Complex, Compulsive, Confabulating, Desperate, Disloyal, Distracted, Enabler, Inattentive, Indecisive, Informed, Inverted, Lazy, Loud, Loyal, Macho, Motion Dependent, MUTATED, Neighbor, Ninja, Non-Consecutive, Oblivious, Personal, Procrastinating, Recharged, Reflexive, Roaming, Role Immune, Simple, Sleeper, Split, Strongwilled, Time Lapsed, Unconfident, Unwell, Weak, X-shot, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are public roles, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable-- if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Swashbuckler
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If they are in a PT, and exactly one person targets them, that player will be killed. If they are not in a PT, you will die.

Interdimensional Traveler
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. Their action will now be delayed until the next night phase, and they will be informed of this. They will still be able to use an action the following night, but they will be unable to discern results of actions if the same ability is used.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action.

Privateer:
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If that player is targeted by any action, you will be targeted instead. If you were to die because your target was targeted with a kill action, you will take the killer down with you. On nights you use your action, any actions that target you will be rendered unable to be used the following night. They will be informed of this.

Thaumaturge:
Credit: TemporalLich
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will learn whether that player is exactly one of {Vanilla, Town} or not. Vanilla Townies and Non-Town Power Roles give a negative result, while Town Power Roles and Vanilla Non-Town players give a positive result.

Mediator:
Spoiler:
At night, target 2 players. They will be informed they cannot target each other on the next night.

Divine Protector:
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will render that player immune to any Non-Town Aligned Player's actions.

Omni-Fruit Vendor:
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will send that player an Omni Fruit and ‘It seems as if it can CURE DISEASE’.

Dreaming God:
Spoiler:
A Dreaming God has a collection of Named Abilities, but they do not know what they do. They pick one each Night.

Band Wagoning (Modifier):
Credit: Bingle
Spoiler:
Your action will target the player who was targeted by the most actions this phase.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Mafia Mason, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz Role Glossary·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

All roles that are not as commonly known outside of the BooneyToonz format will be listed here. A link to this Glossary will be posted in the BooneyToonz Guidelines, available in every BooneyToonz games.

Roles

Bunyip
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will learn if that player is Vanilla or Not Vanilla. If they are Vanilla, you will shield them from a single night kill. *Mutation VT or Not VT.

Magical Fairy
Spoiler:
• [Inverted Visitor] If your target is "away from town" or "in another universe", your action will still succeed, and you will allow all other actions performed on your target to succeed, even if it would normally fail from modifiers such as "Disloyal".

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the current action.

Superstar
Spoiler:
May confirm Role publicly, but not alignment.

Willbooster
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. That player cannot be roleblocked this night.

Omni-Fruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. Send them an Omni-Fruit that CURES DISEASE.

Herbologist
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. Remove Miller from their role name.

Buccaneer
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If that person is being targeted with an action, you will be targeted instead. If the action was a kill action, you die taking down your killer.

Disabler
Spoiler:
If you are targeted with an action, the player who used that action will be disabled and unable to use it the next night.

The Brig
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will jailkeep them and Neighborize them.

Juvenile Delinquent
Spoiler:
You will come off as Mafia to all Cop investigations. You are also a Cop Enabler, meaning if you die, all Cops will be unable to act. This can be just to a Regular Cop, or to all types of Cops.

Modifiers

Desperate
Spoiler:
Your action will only succeed if you target someone who comes across as Scum or Scum-Aligned. Mutation* If they are scum or scum-aligned, you will die.

Inverted
Spoiler:
If you target a player who is 'Away From Town' (Commuter), all actions toward that target will now succeed, even if it normally wouldn't (Loyal check on opposite alignment).

Recharged
Spoiler:
If your action does not go through, your action will be refunded.

Split
Spoiler:
If you can target more than one player, you must.

Third Party Minigames

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
Hunter wins when the Hunted dies before a specific day. Hunted wins if they survive. The two are taken out of the game after the day is over. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

Light/Dark Fairy
Spoiler:
A play on the Hunter/Hunted minigame. The Light Fairy is a separate role while the Dark Fairy is attached to one of the other roles. Every night, the Light Fairy will target a player. If they target the Dark Fairy, they win and leave the game. The Dark Fairy will have some sort of punishment given to them or their alignment. Can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

Mechanics

Disease
Spoiler:
A Disease effects a specific slot or role, and can be spread or cured.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz Mutations·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

I will go into more detail for every role here on different acceptable variations and motions with specific roles and/or mechanics.

Note from Dr. Zayn E. Warpman
Spoiler:

Woah! Where are we? Oh, and in what year?
My name is Dr. Zayn E. Warpman, an Interdimensional Traveler researching the different Mutations throughout dimensions here in the Dovetail, my home of operations!
What? You haven’t heard of Mutations? Well, I can enlighten you.

A role is considered a Mutation when it’s similar enough to an established role, but with a slight variation. The best example of this would be Vengeful! Normally, a Vengeful player can Vengekill anyone after they have been faded. A Mutated Vengeful might only be able to vengekill someone who was on their wagon when they were faded.

Any Mutation that has been previously seen will be listed here in my journal!

If a new Mutation is active, a player with that role will have the modifier MUTATED attached to it.

After a New Mutation is found, they will be added here into Warpman’s Mutation Journal.

()_+_)()_-_) WARPMAN'S MUTATION JOURNAL ()_-_)()_+_)

Mutations
*Other mutations are acceptable, but it
must
be stated in the Role PM. If it changes the role to something not on the Role Book, it’s not a mutation, it’s a Variant. Mutations may later be added into their own slot if it seems like it should be relevant enough. Mutations can be listed on the Checklist if a new Mutation will be in the game.

MUTATED
- This role has been MUTATED, and is a different definition of a previously established role.

Desperate
- Like Disloyal, but works against Millers and similar. Mod may also make it so where if they would target successfully, like if they had a Disloyal modifier, they die.

Vengeful
- May be forced to shoot on the wagon that killed them or can shoot anyone.

Bunyip
- Can give results back for Vanilla/Not Vanilla or Vanilla Town/Not Vanilla Town.

Neighbor
- Can be part of the role or a Function of the role. It does need to be shown in the Role PM, but not necessarily in the Role Name. This keeps Vanilla Neighbors, as Vanilla Town.

Traitor
- Can be used as a role name or a general mechanic. This means it doesn’t need to state in their role name that they are a traitor for Role Cop purposes, but it
does
need to be shown in their Role PM, and should reveal on flip. They can be recruited by scum night kill or killed by scum night kill. This is up to the mod. They may also auto join Mafia thread if all members die. This should be added into the Role PM.

Superstar
- Can reveal the full role with or without Modifiers.

Interdimensional Traveler
- Can be built in loud or not.

Disabler
- Can be activated, role specific, or targeted. Can be informed of success or not.

Informed
- Can flip with Information revealed or redacted.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

ROLE PM'S WILL BE SENT OUT IN A MOMENT

WHEN 8/9 CONFIRM, THE GAME WILL BEGIN
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

CURRENT LEVEL OF ENLIGHTENMENT: ZERO
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

INT. DILAPIDATED CIRCUS TENT - LATE AFTERNOON

The RINGMASTER beckons for a pair of JESTERS dressed in black, white, and blue to pull a wheel from behind a curtain onto the main stage. The jesters have bells and frills attached to key locations on their jester hats and onesies. Their eyes shining with an evil glare of happiness.

The wheel has broken pieces, and multiple shades of red, as if it’s been painted with multiple layers over years with different types of paint.

RINGMASTER:
Now, we are all here to play a little game, but what game will that be? Let’s find out! SPIN THAT WHEEL!

The jesters let out giddy chuckles and giggles before spinning the wheel together. The wheel spins,
rattle, rattle
rattle, rattle, rattle. The wheel comes to a stop, and lands on the giant word ‘ENLIGHTENMENT’.

RINGMASTER:
Oooohooohoohoo. Lucky you! It seems as if some of you are set to become…ENLIGHTENED. We will take turns voting for who should become ENLIGHTENED, and once you do your spirit will become immortalized. However, a few of my Dark Jesters are among you, and if you choose to ENLIGHTEN both of them, then all your souls will be mine forever and all eternity. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAhaH.

A large signposts falls onto the ground, stabbing into the ground. It reads
‘LEVEL OF ENLIGHTENMENT: ZERO’

INT. VOTE COUNT - DAY 1.01
LEVEL OF ENLIGHTENMENT - ZERO

Not Voting
[9]:
Gamma Emerald, Doctor Drew, Alianna, Hu Tao, KittyTacky
Sakura Hana, Something Cool, Aureal, Night Lights

With
alive, it takes
to
Enlighten

Day 1
ends
(expired on 2023-12-19 13:30:00)

Mod Notes:
mooHAHAHAHA...ha

TemporalLich
is a
Co-Mod
. Treat them with more respect than you would treat me. Should be easy. :lol:

Also, posted originally with only the 4 pre-ins. I had this ready prior to sign ups, and just forgot to add the names, but got it prior to Game Start!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Alianna »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Alianna
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 23
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Night Lights
Night Lights
Goon
Night Lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Night Lights »

This thread is so pretty

I think I want to tag my posts with color instead of a name

(I'm Black)

VOTE: Alianna
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: KittyTacky

(I CC jester)
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Night Lights
Night Lights
Goon
Night Lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Night Lights »

Tbh Alisae and I generally type so differently that I may not have to tag at all :lol:

But it's so pretty
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Aureal »

"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Aureal »

DAYVIG: SOMETHING COOL

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 12, Night Lights wrote:
Tbh Alisae and I generally type so differently that I may not have to tag at all :lol:

But it's so pretty
That's one of my favourite colours.
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Alianna »

Also Kitty is a liar, the jester troupe consists of just me.
I townread Alianna.

Night Lights
Night Lights
Goon
Night Lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Night Lights »

Living Players:

Gamma Emerald
Doctor Drew
Alianna
Hu Tao
Wow I'm dead already. I just got here
:(
In post 15, Alianna wrote:

But it's so pretty
You're one of my favorite colors
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 14, Aureal wrote:
DAYVIG: SOMETHING COOL

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
DAYBLOCKER: Aureal

Nuh uh!
In post 16, Alianna wrote: Also Kitty is a liar, the jester troupe consists of just me.
Gasp I'm outed!
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 17, Night Lights wrote:
Living Players:

Gamma Emerald
Doctor Drew
Alianna
Hu Tao
Wow I'm dead already. I just got here
:(
In post 15, Alianna wrote:

But it's so pretty
You're one of my favorite colors
Dead bodies don't talk, shh.
I townread Alianna.

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Hi.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ah shit, here we go again
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Fun fact. I thought I was 3rd party until I read the setup after getting my role pm :lol:
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 22, Hu Tao wrote: Fun fact. I thought I was 3rd party until I read the setup after getting my role pm :lol:
Clearly that means you got a jester role PM.

HURT WITH A BLADE: Hu Tao

(in seriousness, I'll say it's mildly +town to post that)
I townread Alianna.

Night Lights
Night Lights
Goon
Night Lights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Night Lights »

In post 22, Hu Tao wrote: Fun fact. I thought I was 3rd party until I read the setup after getting my role pm :lol:
This is either a townslip or an attempt at one
:shifty:

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”