Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6075 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:11 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 6074, usesPython wrote: enchant on a scale of 1 to 10 how relieved are you that the game is over
Like 10.

I know it's not over though i am at E1
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6076 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:12 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 6075, Enchant wrote: I know it's not over though i am at E1
Further evidence enchant is mafia, he double checked the vote count and realized yes man voted twice
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:12 pm

Post by Enchant »

Ability to count is scummy
Wizard-Mercenary

usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:13 pm

Post by usesPython »

only mafia can count to 4
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:14 pm

Post by Enchant »

Unvote i am cop
Wizard-Mercenary

usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:14 pm

Post by usesPython »

no that's wrong firebringer is mafia cop
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:15 pm

Post by yessiree »

Counting is witchcraft

Villagers just onga bonga
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:28 pm

Post by Enchant »

I am tired
Wizard-Mercenary

usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:28 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 6082, Enchant wrote: I am tired
Hello tired
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:29 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 6083, usesPython wrote:
Hello tired
Hello, helloworld
Wizard-Mercenary

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:33 pm

Post by yessiree »

But u just woke up
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:34 pm

Post by Enchant »

Yes.

You are energetic vamps
Wizard-Mercenary

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:37 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6080, usesPython wrote: no that's wrong firebringer is mafia cop
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:56 pm

Post by Enchant »

Post results them
Wizard-Mercenary

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:48 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@Mod
can the living/dead in the OP be updated?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:35 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 6040, yessiree wrote: I expect a 1500 words essay on every slot by eod
Spoiler: Analysis of davesaz

I hypothesise that davesaz is Town, simply because there are more town than mafia so there's a non-zero chance that I am wrong. With a total of seven players alive, and since the game is now mountainous, the highest possible amount of mafia is three. Meaning that in the worst case scenario this player has a 4/7 chance of being Town making them statistically much more likely to be a member of the town. Because of the dynamics of the game of forum mafia, and because I know for a fact that I am town as well there are a total of 6 slots with 3 maximum mafia in it which would make today limlo, which is seemingly not what people expect so the maximum amount of mafia is probably closer to two. Making the chance a 5/7 making it much more likely that this particular player is a Town. Furthermore, considering the strategic implications of this updated probability, it becomes increasingly apparent that davesaz's alignment as Town is even more probable. In addition to the adjusted ratio, the insight gained from my own alignment as Town further strengthens the argument for davesaz's town alignment. Moreover, when factoring in the implications of the shifting game dynamics and the revised mafia count, it becomes clear that the statistical odds overwhelmingly favor davesaz being Town. Additionally, if we examine the potential impact of this analysis on our decision-making process, it becomes evident that prioritizing the statistically more probable outcome is essential for maximizing the town's chances of success. Furthermore, when considering the potential consequences of misjudging davesaz's alignment in light of the updated probability, it becomes increasingly imperative to align our actions with the statistically more likely scenario, which points to davesaz being Town.

In the off chance that davesaz is not town, it would make it much more likely that my other reads are exponentially more likely to be accurate simply due to the process of elimination and the shrinking amount of mafia in the game. I don't think davesaz is very likely to be mafia with everybody else. The chance of them being mafia is already low, and the chance of any other player is low as well which makes the pairing exponentially more unlikely which gives me hope that davesaz is town. I don't think the mafia would be in the position that davesaz is simply because a 5/7 chance for town to just guess town randomly and out of the blue with no way of truly having a way to deduce is very fair for the wolves at all. In fact it's incredibly unbalanced and benefits the town substantially just by pure chance. This is a post-game discussion but I think we should balance the games out and make the town at most 50% of the game, with the mafia being the other 50% so that nobody can use this argument to unfairly town-read a town for unjustified reasonings. It's too much of a powerful strategy that can be abused. I am going to prove that this argument is correct because the outcome of the game will be exactly as I pictured it using this flawless strategy.

The chances of being wrong on this argument is incredibly low, and considering I just replaced in and have no context about the game. That's an insane advantage to have, enough so that when I catch up this will make the chances EVEN more in my favour. That type of advantage is unheard of yet is in the grasp of every single town player no matter their skills in a game of mafia, or their skills in deduction. davesaz is clearly a player and regardless of their skill (they are very skilled to make it this far) they can also use this line of thinking to add to my perspective so we can find the optimal kill just based of statistical analysis.

Furthermore, if we discuss a more psychological angle, mafia would be much more likely to make arguments based on how players slip up because they wish to mis-eliminate people, meaning I should be confirmed town for using this as an argument as should davesaz be more likely to be town for using this strategy as well. It's almost a trust-tell level of confirmation so much so that this strategy will be incredibly likely to be banned site-wide. Additionally, when examining the potential consequences of allowing such unbalanced strategies to persist unchecked, it becomes evident that taking proactive measures to address these issues is essential for preserving the competitive and strategic nature of the game. Furthermore, considering the potential impact of this argument on future gameplay dynamics, it becomes increasingly apparent that promoting a more balanced and equitable playing field is necessary to ensure that all players have an equal opportunity to utilize strategic thinking and deduction skills effectively. Moreover, when evaluating the long-term sustainability of the game and its appeal to players of all skill levels, it becomes evident that implementing measures to mitigate the potential for unfair advantages is essential for fostering a healthy and competitive gaming environment. Additionally, when considering the potential benefits of promoting fairness and balance in gameplay, it becomes evident that taking proactive steps to address these issues will ultimately enhance the overall experience for all participants.

As an abstract recount of what I have said before, and so that I can move forward with a new line of thinking I will rehash all that has been said so far so that the true power of this argument does not get missed. With a total of seven players alive, and since the game is now mountainous, the highest possible amount of mafia is three. Meaning that in the worst case scenario this player has a 4/7 chance of being Town making them statistically much more likely to be a member of the town. Because of the dynamics of the game of forum mafia, and because I know for a fact that I am town as well there are a total of 6 slots with 3 maximum mafia in it which would make today limlo, which is seemingly not what people expect so the maximum amount of mafia is probably closer to two. Making the chance a 5/7 making it much more likely that this particular player is a Town. Furthermore, considering the strategic implications of this updated probability, it becomes increasingly apparent that davesaz's alignment as Town is even more probable. In addition to the adjusted ratio, the insight gained from my own alignment as Town further strengthens the argument for davesaz's town alignment. Moreover, when factoring in the implications of the shifting game dynamics and the revised mafia count, it becomes clear that the statistical odds overwhelmingly favor davesaz being Town. Additionally, if we examine the potential impact of this analysis on our decision-making process, it becomes evident that prioritizing the statistically more probable outcome is essential for maximizing the town's chances of success. Furthermore, when considering the potential consequences of misjudging davesaz's alignment in light of the updated probability, it becomes increasingly imperative to align our actions with the statistically more likely scenario, which points to davesaz being Town.

In the off chance that davesaz is not town, it would make it much more likely that my other reads are exponentially more likely to be accurate simply due to the process of elimination and the shrinking amount of mafia in the game. I don't think davesaz is very likely to be mafia with everybody else. The chance of them being mafia is already low, and the chance of any other player is low as well which makes the pairing exponentially more unlikely which gives me hope that davesaz is town. I don't think the mafia would be in the position that davesaz is simply because a 5/7 chance for town to just guess town randomly and out of the blue with no way of truly having a way to deduce is very fair for the wolves at all. In fact it's incredibly unbalanced and benefits the town substantially just by pure chance. This is a post-game discussion but I think we should balance the games out and make the town at most 50% of the game, with the mafia being the other 50% so that nobody can use this argument to unfairly town-read a town for unjustified reasonings. It's too much of a powerful strategy that can be abused. I am going to prove that this argument is correct because the outcome of the game will be exactly as I pictured it using this flawless strategy.

The chances of being wrong on this argument is incredibly low, and considering I just replaced in and have no context about the game. That's an insane advantage to have, enough so that when I catch up this will make the chances EVEN more in my favour. That type of advantage is unheard of yet is in the grasp of every single town player no matter their skills in a game of mafia, or their skills in deduction. davesaz is clearly a player and regardless of their skill (they are very skilled to make it this far) they can also use this line of thinking to add to my perspective so we can find the optimal kill just based of statistical analysis.

Spoiler: Analysis of Doctor Drew

I hypothesise that Doctor Drew is Town, simply because there are more town than mafia so there's a non-zero chance that I am wrong. With a total of seven players alive, and since the game is now mountainous, the highest possible amount of mafia is three. Meaning that in the worst case scenario this player has a 4/7 chance of being Town making them statistically much more likely to be a member of the town. Because of the dynamics of the game of forum mafia, and because I know for a fact that I am town as well there are a total of 6 slots with 3 maximum mafia in it which would make today limlo, which is seemingly not what people expect so the maximum amount of mafia is probably closer to two. Making the chance a 5/7 making it much more likely that this particular player is a Town. Furthermore, considering the strategic implications of this updated probability, it becomes increasingly apparent that Doctor Drew's alignment as Town is even more probable. In addition to the adjusted ratio, the insight gained from my own alignment as Town further strengthens the argument for Doctor Drew's town alignment. Moreover, when factoring in the implications of the shifting game dynamics and the revised mafia count, it becomes clear that the statistical odds overwhelmingly favor Doctor Drew being Town. Additionally, if we examine the potential impact of this analysis on our decision-making process, it becomes evident that prioritizing the statistically more probable outcome is essential for maximizing the town's chances of success. Furthermore, when considering the potential consequences of misjudging Doctor Drew's alignment in light of the updated probability, it becomes increasingly imperative to align our actions with the statistically more likely scenario, which points to Doctor Drew being Town.

In the off chance that Doctor Drew is not town, it would make it much more likely that my other reads are exponentially more likely to be accurate simply due to the process of elimination and the shrinking amount of mafia in the game. I don't think Doctor Drew is very likely to be mafia with everybody else. The chance of them being mafia is already low, and the chance of any other player is low as well which makes the pairing exponentially more unlikely which gives me hope that Doctor Drew is town. I don't think the mafia would be in the position that Doctor Drew is simply because a 5/7 chance for town to just guess town randomly and out of the blue with no way of truly having a way to deduce is very fair for the wolves at all. In fact it's incredibly unbalanced and benefits the town substantially just by pure chance. This is a post-game discussion but I think we should balance the games out and make the town at most 50% of the game, with the mafia being the other 50% so that nobody can use this argument to unfairly town-read a town for unjustified reasonings. It's too much of a powerful strategy that can be abused. I am going to prove that this argument is correct because the outcome of the game will be exactly as I pictured it using this flawless strategy.

The chances of being wrong on this argument is incredibly low, and considering I just replaced in and have no context about the game. That's an insane advantage to have, enough so that when I catch up this will make the chances EVEN more in my favour. That type of advantage is unheard of yet is in the grasp of every single town player no matter their skills in a game of mafia, or their skills in deduction. Doctor Drew is clearly a player and regardless of their skill (they are very skilled to make it this far) they can also use this line of thinking to add to my perspective so we can find the optimal kill just based of statistical analysis.

Furthermore, if we discuss a more psychological angle, mafia would be much more likely to make arguments based on how players slip up because they wish to mis-eliminate people, meaning I should be confirmed town for using this as an argument as should Doctor Drew be more likely to be town for using this strategy as well. It's almost a trust-tell level of confirmation so much so that this strategy will be incredibly likely to be banned site-wide. Additionally, when examining the potential consequences of allowing such unbalanced strategies to persist unchecked, it becomes evident that taking proactive measures to address these issues is essential for preserving the competitive and strategic nature of the game. Furthermore, considering the potential impact of this argument on future gameplay dynamics, it becomes increasingly apparent that promoting a more balanced and equitable playing field is necessary to ensure that all players have an equal opportunity to utilize strategic thinking and deduction skills effectively. Moreover, when evaluating the long-term sustainability of the game and its appeal to players of all skill levels, it becomes evident that implementing measures to mitigate the potential for unfair advantages is essential for fostering a healthy and competitive gaming environment. Additionally, when considering the potential benefits of promoting fairness and balance in gameplay, it becomes evident that taking proactive steps to address these issues will ultimately enhance the overall experience for all participants.

As an abstract recount of what I have said before, and so that I can move forward with a new line of thinking I will rehash all that has been said so far so that the true power of this argument does not get missed. With a total of seven players alive, and since the game is now mountainous, the highest possible amount of mafia is three. Meaning that in the worst case scenario this player has a 4/7 chance of being Town making them statistically much more likely to be a member of the town. Because of the dynamics of the game of forum mafia, and because I know for a fact that I am town as well there are a total of 6 slots with 3 maximum mafia in it which would make today limlo, which is seemingly not what people expect so the maximum amount of mafia is probably closer to two. Making the chance a 5/7 making it much more likely that this particular player is a Town. Furthermore, considering the strategic implications of this updated probability, it becomes increasingly apparent that Doctor Drew's alignment as Town is even more probable. In addition to the adjusted ratio, the insight gained from my own alignment as Town further strengthens the argument for Doctor Drew's town alignment. Moreover, when factoring in the implications of the shifting game dynamics and the revised mafia count, it becomes clear that the statistical odds overwhelmingly favor Doctor Drew being Town. Additionally, if we examine the potential impact of this analysis on our decision-making process, it becomes evident that prioritizing the statistically more probable outcome is essential for maximizing the town's chances of success. Furthermore, when considering the potential consequences of misjudging Doctor Drew's alignment in light of the updated probability, it becomes increasingly imperative to align our actions with the statistically more likely scenario, which points to Doctor Drew being Town.

In the off chance that Doctor Drew is not town, it would make it much more likely that my other reads are exponentially more likely to be accurate simply due to the process of elimination and the shrinking amount of mafia in the game. I don't think Doctor Drew is very likely to be mafia with everybody else. The chance of them being mafia is already low, and the chance of any other player is low as well which makes the pairing exponentially more unlikely which gives me hope that Doctor Drew is town. I don't think the mafia would be in the position that Doctor Drew is simply because a 5/7 chance for town to just guess town randomly and out of the blue with no way of truly having a way to deduce is very fair for the wolves at all. In fact it's incredibly unbalanced and benefits the town substantially just by pure chance. This is a post-game discussion but I think we should balance the games out and make the town at most 50% of the game, with the mafia being the other 50% so that nobody can use this argument to unfairly town-read a town for unjustified reasonings. It's too much of a powerful strategy that can be abused. I am going to prove that this argument is correct because the outcome of the game will be exactly as I pictured it using this flawless strategy.

The chances of being wrong on this argument is incredibly low, and considering I just replaced in and have no context about the game. That's an insane advantage to have, enough so that when I catch up this will make the chances EVEN more in my favour. That type of advantage is unheard of yet is in the grasp of every single town player no matter their skills in a game of mafia, or their skills in deduction. Doctor Drew is clearly a player and regardless of their skill (they are very skilled to make it this far) they can also use this line of thinking to add to my perspective so we can find the optimal kill just based of statistical analysis.

Spoiler: Analysis of Firebringer

I hypothesise that Firebringer is Town, simply because there are more town than mafia so there's a non-zero chance that I am wrong. With a total of seven players alive, and since the game is now mountainous, the highest possible amount of mafia is three. Meaning that in the worst case scenario this player has a 4/7 chance of being Town making them statistically much more likely to be a member of the town. Because of the dynamics of the game of forum mafia, and because I know for a fact that I am town as well there are a total of 6 slots with 3 maximum mafia in it which would make today limlo, which is seemingly not what people expect so the maximum amount of mafia is probably closer to two. Making the chance a 5/7 making it much more likely that this particular player is a Town. Furthermore, considering the strategic implications of this updated probability, it becomes increasingly apparent that Firebringer's alignment as Town is even more probable. In addition to the adjusted ratio, the insight gained from my own alignment as Town further strengthens the argument for Firebringer's town alignment. Moreover, when factoring in the implications of the shifting game dynamics and the revised mafia count, it becomes clear that the statistical odds overwhelmingly favor Firebringer being Town. Additionally, if we examine the potential impact of this analysis on our decision-making process, it becomes evident that prioritizing the statistically more probable outcome is essential for maximizing the town's chances of success. Furthermore, when considering the potential consequences of misjudging Firebringer's alignment in light of the updated probability, it becomes increasingly imperative to align our actions with the statistically more likely scenario, which points to Firebringer being Town.

In the off chance that Firebringer is not town, it would make it much more likely that my other reads are exponentially more likely to be accurate simply due to the process of elimination and the shrinking amount of mafia in the game. I don't think Firebringer is very likely to be mafia with everybody else. The chance of them being mafia is already low, and the chance of any other player is low as well which makes the pairing exponentially more unlikely which gives me hope that Firebringer is town. I don't think the mafia would be in the position that Firebringer is simply because a 5/7 chance for town to just guess town randomly and out of the blue with no way of truly having a way to deduce is very fair for the wolves at all. In fact it's incredibly unbalanced and benefits the town substantially just by pure chance. This is a post-game discussion but I think we should balance the games out and make the town at most 50% of the game, with the mafia being the other 50% so that nobody can use this argument to unfairly town-read a town for unjustified reasonings. It's too much of a powerful strategy that can be abused. I am going to prove that this argument is correct because the outcome of the game will be exactly as I pictured it using this flawless strategy.

The chances of being wrong on this argument is incredibly low, and considering I just replaced in and have no context about the game. That's an insane advantage to have, enough so that when I catch up this will make the chances EVEN more in my favour. That type of advantage is unheard of yet is in the grasp of every single town player no matter their skills in a game of mafia, or their skills in deduction. Firebringer is clearly a player and regardless of their skill (they are very skilled to make it this far) they can also use this line of thinking to add to my perspective so we can find the optimal kill just based of statistical analysis.

Furthermore, if we discuss a more psychological angle, mafia would be much more likely to make arguments based on how players slip up because they wish to mis-eliminate people, meaning I should be confirmed town for using this as an argument as should Firebringer be more likely to be town for using this strategy as well. It's almost a trust-tell level of confirmation so much so that this strategy will be incredibly likely to be banned site-wide. Additionally, when examining the potential consequences of allowing such unbalanced strategies to persist unchecked, it becomes evident that taking proactive measures to address these issues is essential for preserving the competitive and strategic nature of the game. Furthermore, considering the potential impact of this argument on future gameplay dynamics, it becomes increasingly apparent that promoting a more balanced and equitable playing field is necessary to ensure that all players have an equal opportunity to utilize strategic thinking and deduction skills effectively. Moreover, when evaluating the long-term sustainability of the game and its appeal to players of all skill levels, it becomes evident that implementing measures to mitigate the potential for unfair advantages is essential for fostering a healthy and competitive gaming environment. Additionally, when considering the potential benefits of promoting fairness and balance in gameplay, it becomes evident that taking proactive steps to address these issues will ultimately enhance the overall experience for all participants.

As an abstract recount of what I have said before, and so that I can move forward with a new line of thinking I will rehash all that has been said so far so that the true power of this argument does not get missed. With a total of seven players alive, and since the game is now mountainous, the highest possible amount of mafia is three. Meaning that in the worst case scenario this player has a 4/7 chance of being Town making them statistically much more likely to be a member of the town. Because of the dynamics of the game of forum mafia, and because I know for a fact that I am town as well there are a total of 6 slots with 3 maximum mafia in it which would make today limlo, which is seemingly not what people expect so the maximum amount of mafia is probably closer to two. Making the chance a 5/7 making it much more likely that this particular player is a Town. Furthermore, considering the strategic implications of this updated probability, it becomes increasingly apparent that Firebringer's alignment as Town is even more probable. In addition to the adjusted ratio, the insight gained from my own alignment as Town further strengthens the argument for Firebringer's town alignment. Moreover, when factoring in the implications of the shifting game dynamics and the revised mafia count, it becomes clear that the statistical odds overwhelmingly favor Firebringer being Town. Additionally, if we examine the potential impact of this analysis on our decision-making process, it becomes evident that prioritizing the statistically more probable outcome is essential for maximizing the town's chances of success. Furthermore, when considering the potential consequences of misjudging Firebringer's alignment in light of the updated probability, it becomes increasingly imperative to align our actions with the statistically more likely scenario, which points to Firebringer being Town.

In the off chance that Firebringer is not town, it would make it much more likely that my other reads are exponentially more likely to be accurate simply due to the process of elimination and the shrinking amount of mafia in the game. I don't think Firebringer is very likely to be mafia with everybody else. The chance of them being mafia is already low, and the chance of any other player is low as well which makes the pairing exponentially more unlikely which gives me hope that Firebringer is town. I don't think the mafia would be in the position that Firebringer is simply because a 5/7 chance for town to just guess town randomly and out of the blue with no way of truly having a way to deduce is very fair for the wolves at all. In fact it's incredibly unbalanced and benefits the town substantially just by pure chance. This is a post-game discussion but I think we should balance the games out and make the town at most 50% of the game, with the mafia being the other 50% so that nobody can use this argument to unfairly town-read a town for unjustified reasonings. It's too much of a powerful strategy that can be abused. I am going to prove that this argument is correct because the outcome of the game will be exactly as I pictured it using this flawless strategy.

The chances of being wrong on this argument is incredibly low, and considering I just replaced in and have no context about the game. That's an insane advantage to have, enough so that when I catch up this will make the chances EVEN more in my favour. That type of advantage is unheard of yet is in the grasp of every single town player no matter their skills in a game of mafia, or their skills in deduction. Firebringer is clearly a player and regardless of their skill (they are very skilled to make it this far) they can also use this line of thinking to add to my perspective so we can find the optimal kill just based of statistical analysis.

Spoiler: Analysis of yessiree

I hypothesise that yessiree is Town, simply because there are more town than mafia so there's a non-zero chance that I am wrong. With a total of seven players alive, and since the game is now mountainous, the highest possible amount of mafia is three. Meaning that in the worst case scenario this player has a 4/7 chance of being Town making them statistically much more likely to be a member of the town. Because of the dynamics of the game of forum mafia, and because I know for a fact that I am town as well there are a total of 6 slots with 3 maximum mafia in it which would make today limlo, which is seemingly not what people expect so the maximum amount of mafia is probably closer to two. Making the chance a 5/7 making it much more likely that this particular player is a Town. Furthermore, considering the strategic implications of this updated probability, it becomes increasingly apparent that yessiree's alignment as Town is even more probable. In addition to the adjusted ratio, the insight gained from my own alignment as Town further strengthens the argument for yessiree's town alignment. Moreover, when factoring in the implications of the shifting game dynamics and the revised mafia count, it becomes clear that the statistical odds overwhelmingly favor yessiree being Town. Additionally, if we examine the potential impact of this analysis on our decision-making process, it becomes evident that prioritizing the statistically more probable outcome is essential for maximizing the town's chances of success. Furthermore, when considering the potential consequences of misjudging yessiree's alignment in light of the updated probability, it becomes increasingly imperative to align our actions with the statistically more likely scenario, which points to yessiree being Town.

In the off chance that yessiree is not town, it would make it much more likely that my other reads are exponentially more likely to be accurate simply due to the process of elimination and the shrinking amount of mafia in the game. I don't think yessiree is very likely to be mafia with everybody else. The chance of them being mafia is already low, and the chance of any other player is low as well which makes the pairing exponentially more unlikely which gives me hope that yessiree is town. I don't think the mafia would be in the position that yessiree is simply because a 5/7 chance for town to just guess town randomly and out of the blue with no way of truly having a way to deduce is very fair for the wolves at all. In fact it's incredibly unbalanced and benefits the town substantially just by pure chance. This is a post-game discussion but I think we should balance the games out and make the town at most 50% of the game, with the mafia being the other 50% so that nobody can use this argument to unfairly town-read a town for unjustified reasonings. It's too much of a powerful strategy that can be abused. I am going to prove that this argument is correct because the outcome of the game will be exactly as I pictured it using this flawless strategy.

The chances of being wrong on this argument is incredibly low, and considering I just replaced in and have no context about the game. That's an insane advantage to have, enough so that when I catch up this will make the chances EVEN more in my favour. That type of advantage is unheard of yet is in the grasp of every single town player no matter their skills in a game of mafia, or their skills in deduction. yessiree is clearly a player and regardless of their skill (they are very skilled to make it this far) they can also use this line of thinking to add to my perspective so we can find the optimal kill just based of statistical analysis.

Furthermore, if we discuss a more psychological angle, mafia would be much more likely to make arguments based on how players slip up because they wish to mis-eliminate people, meaning I should be confirmed town for using this as an argument as should yessiree be more likely to be town for using this strategy as well. It's almost a trust-tell level of confirmation so much so that this strategy will be incredibly likely to be banned site-wide. Additionally, when examining the potential consequences of allowing such unbalanced strategies to persist unchecked, it becomes evident that taking proactive measures to address these issues is essential for preserving the competitive and strategic nature of the game. Furthermore, considering the potential impact of this argument on future gameplay dynamics, it becomes increasingly apparent that promoting a more balanced and equitable playing field is necessary to ensure that all players have an equal opportunity to utilize strategic thinking and deduction skills effectively. Moreover, when evaluating the long-term sustainability of the game and its appeal to players of all skill levels, it becomes evident that implementing measures to mitigate the potential for unfair advantages is essential for fostering a healthy and competitive gaming environment. Additionally, when considering the potential benefits of promoting fairness and balance in gameplay, it becomes evident that taking proactive steps to address these issues will ultimately enhance the overall experience for all participants.

As an abstract recount of what I have said before, and so that I can move forward with a new line of thinking I will rehash all that has been said so far so that the true power of this argument does not get missed. With a total of seven players alive, and since the game is now mountainous, the highest possible amount of mafia is three. Meaning that in the worst case scenario this player has a 4/7 chance of being Town making them statistically much more likely to be a member of the town. Because of the dynamics of the game of forum mafia, and because I know for a fact that I am town as well there are a total of 6 slots with 3 maximum mafia in it which would make today limlo, which is seemingly not what people expect so the maximum amount of mafia is probably closer to two. Making the chance a 5/7 making it much more likely that this particular player is a Town. Furthermore, considering the strategic implications of this updated probability, it becomes increasingly apparent that yessiree's alignment as Town is even more probable. In addition to the adjusted ratio, the insight gained from my own alignment as Town further strengthens the argument for yessiree's town alignment. Moreover, when factoring in the implications of the shifting game dynamics and the revised mafia count, it becomes clear that the statistical odds overwhelmingly favor yessiree being Town. Additionally, if we examine the potential impact of this analysis on our decision-making process, it becomes evident that prioritizing the statistically more probable outcome is essential for maximizing the town's chances of success. Furthermore, when considering the potential consequences of misjudging yessiree's alignment in light of the updated probability, it becomes increasingly imperative to align our actions with the statistically more likely scenario, which points to yessiree being Town.

In the off chance that yessiree is not town, it would make it much more likely that my other reads are exponentially more likely to be accurate simply due to the process of elimination and the shrinking amount of mafia in the game. I don't think yessiree is very likely to be mafia with everybody else. The chance of them being mafia is already low, and the chance of any other player is low as well which makes the pairing exponentially more unlikely which gives me hope that yessiree is town. I don't think the mafia would be in the position that yessiree is simply because a 5/7 chance for town to just guess town randomly and out of the blue with no way of truly having a way to deduce is very fair for the wolves at all. In fact it's incredibly unbalanced and benefits the town substantially just by pure chance. This is a post-game discussion but I think we should balance the games out and make the town at most 50% of the game, with the mafia being the other 50% so that nobody can use this argument to unfairly town-read a town for unjustified reasonings. It's too much of a powerful strategy that can be abused. I am going to prove that this argument is correct because the outcome of the game will be exactly as I pictured it using this flawless strategy.

The chances of being wrong on this argument is incredibly low, and considering I just replaced in and have no context about the game. That's an insane advantage to have, enough so that when I catch up this will make the chances EVEN more in my favour. That type of advantage is unheard of yet is in the grasp of every single town player no matter their skills in a game of mafia, or their skills in deduction. yessiree is clearly a player and regardless of their skill (they are very skilled to make it this far) they can also use this line of thinking to add to my perspective so we can find the optimal kill just based of statistical analysis.

Spoiler: Analysis of usesPython

I hypothesise that usesPython is Town, simply because there are more town than mafia so there's a non-zero chance that I am wrong. With a total of seven players alive, and since the game is now mountainous, the highest possible amount of mafia is three. Meaning that in the worst case scenario this player has a 4/7 chance of being Town making them statistically much more likely to be a member of the town. Because of the dynamics of the game of forum mafia, and because I know for a fact that I am town as well there are a total of 6 slots with 3 maximum mafia in it which would make today limlo, which is seemingly not what people expect so the maximum amount of mafia is probably closer to two. Making the chance a 5/7 making it much more likely that this particular player is a Town. Furthermore, considering the strategic implications of this updated probability, it becomes increasingly apparent that usesPython's alignment as Town is even more probable. In addition to the adjusted ratio, the insight gained from my own alignment as Town further strengthens the argument for usesPython's town alignment. Moreover, when factoring in the implications of the shifting game dynamics and the revised mafia count, it becomes clear that the statistical odds overwhelmingly favor usesPython being Town. Additionally, if we examine the potential impact of this analysis on our decision-making process, it becomes evident that prioritizing the statistically more probable outcome is essential for maximizing the town's chances of success. Furthermore, when considering the potential consequences of misjudging usesPython's alignment in light of the updated probability, it becomes increasingly imperative to align our actions with the statistically more likely scenario, which points to usesPython being Town.

In the off chance that usesPython is not town, it would make it much more likely that my other reads are exponentially more likely to be accurate simply due to the process of elimination and the shrinking amount of mafia in the game. I don't think usesPython is very likely to be mafia with everybody else. The chance of them being mafia is already low, and the chance of any other player is low as well which makes the pairing exponentially more unlikely which gives me hope that usesPython is town. I don't think the mafia would be in the position that usesPython is simply because a 5/7 chance for town to just guess town randomly and out of the blue with no way of truly having a way to deduce is very fair for the wolves at all. In fact it's incredibly unbalanced and benefits the town substantially just by pure chance. This is a post-game discussion but I think we should balance the games out and make the town at most 50% of the game, with the mafia being the other 50% so that nobody can use this argument to unfairly town-read a town for unjustified reasonings. It's too much of a powerful strategy that can be abused. I am going to prove that this argument is correct because the outcome of the game will be exactly as I pictured it using this flawless strategy.

The chances of being wrong on this argument is incredibly low, and considering I just replaced in and have no context about the game. That's an insane advantage to have, enough so that when I catch up this will make the chances EVEN more in my favour. That type of advantage is unheard of yet is in the grasp of every single town player no matter their skills in a game of mafia, or their skills in deduction. usesPython is clearly a player and regardless of their skill (they are very skilled to make it this far) they can also use this line of thinking to add to my perspective so we can find the optimal kill just based of statistical analysis.

Furthermore, if we discuss a more psychological angle, mafia would be much more likely to make arguments based on how players slip up because they wish to mis-eliminate people, meaning I should be confirmed town for using this as an argument as should usesPython be more likely to be town for using this strategy as well. It's almost a trust-tell level of confirmation so much so that this strategy will be incredibly likely to be banned site-wide. Additionally, when examining the potential consequences of allowing such unbalanced strategies to persist unchecked, it becomes evident that taking proactive measures to address these issues is essential for preserving the competitive and strategic nature of the game. Furthermore, considering the potential impact of this argument on future gameplay dynamics, it becomes increasingly apparent that promoting a more balanced and equitable playing field is necessary to ensure that all players have an equal opportunity to utilize strategic thinking and deduction skills effectively. Moreover, when evaluating the long-term sustainability of the game and its appeal to players of all skill levels, it becomes evident that implementing measures to mitigate the potential for unfair advantages is essential for fostering a healthy and competitive gaming environment. Additionally, when considering the potential benefits of promoting fairness and balance in gameplay, it becomes evident that taking proactive steps to address these issues will ultimately enhance the overall experience for all participants.

As an abstract recount of what I have said before, and so that I can move forward with a new line of thinking I will rehash all that has been said so far so that the true power of this argument does not get missed. With a total of seven players alive, and since the game is now mountainous, the highest possible amount of mafia is three. Meaning that in the worst case scenario this player has a 4/7 chance of being Town making them statistically much more likely to be a member of the town. Because of the dynamics of the game of forum mafia, and because I know for a fact that I am town as well there are a total of 6 slots with 3 maximum mafia in it which would make today limlo, which is seemingly not what people expect so the maximum amount of mafia is probably closer to two. Making the chance a 5/7 making it much more likely that this particular player is a Town. Furthermore, considering the strategic implications of this updated probability, it becomes increasingly apparent that usesPython's alignment as Town is even more probable. In addition to the adjusted ratio, the insight gained from my own alignment as Town further strengthens the argument for usesPython's town alignment. Moreover, when factoring in the implications of the shifting game dynamics and the revised mafia count, it becomes clear that the statistical odds overwhelmingly favor usesPython being Town. Additionally, if we examine the potential impact of this analysis on our decision-making process, it becomes evident that prioritizing the statistically more probable outcome is essential for maximizing the town's chances of success. Furthermore, when considering the potential consequences of misjudging usesPython's alignment in light of the updated probability, it becomes increasingly imperative to align our actions with the statistically more likely scenario, which points to usesPython being Town.

In the off chance that usesPython is not town, it would make it much more likely that my other reads are exponentially more likely to be accurate simply due to the process of elimination and the shrinking amount of mafia in the game. I don't think usesPython is very likely to be mafia with everybody else. The chance of them being mafia is already low, and the chance of any other player is low as well which makes the pairing exponentially more unlikely which gives me hope that usesPython is town. I don't think the mafia would be in the position that usesPython is simply because a 5/7 chance for town to just guess town randomly and out of the blue with no way of truly having a way to deduce is very fair for the wolves at all. In fact it's incredibly unbalanced and benefits the town substantially just by pure chance. This is a post-game discussion but I think we should balance the games out and make the town at most 50% of the game, with the mafia being the other 50% so that nobody can use this argument to unfairly town-read a town for unjustified reasonings. It's too much of a powerful strategy that can be abused. I am going to prove that this argument is correct because the outcome of the game will be exactly as I pictured it using this flawless strategy.

The chances of being wrong on this argument is incredibly low, and considering I just replaced in and have no context about the game. That's an insane advantage to have, enough so that when I catch up this will make the chances EVEN more in my favour. That type of advantage is unheard of yet is in the grasp of every single town player no matter their skills in a game of mafia, or their skills in deduction. usesPython is clearly a player and regardless of their skill (they are very skilled to make it this far) they can also use this line of thinking to add to my perspective so we can find the optimal kill just based of statistical analysis.

Spoiler: Analysis of Enchant

Oh yeah, this is wolf

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:36 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

My enchant analysis is the most in depth one

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:38 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

All in all, I think if you take my analysis on a per player basis. I am incredibly accurate in my conclusions

wiki // GTKAS
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:50 am

Post by Enchant »

Holy shit
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:51 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Enchant

You convinced me.
Wizard-Mercenary

usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:58 am

Post by usesPython »

JV when they find out this is an open and there's only 1 mafia still alive
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:02 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 6095, usesPython wrote: JV when they find out this is an open and there's only 1 mafia still alive
Oh shit, lemme make it a 2000 word essay instead of a 1500 with this new revelation

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:03 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Where does it say that? I see nothing but rolecards and general rules

wiki // GTKAS
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:10 am

Post by Enchant »

Don't bother i was last. I just saw no way out of hook.

Skill issue indeed.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:10 am

Post by Enchant »

By the way i killed Dragon on random.
Wizard-Mercenary

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”