Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

both of my last games that ended I have been targeted/attacked for having either bad reads or being scum, and both of them, I had ended up with a correct town read nobody else was town reading, and landed on scum.

It is blatantly clear to me that scum is trying everything they can to discredit me right now, and i will not back down without fighting back.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3274, ActionDan wrote:
In post 3264, Flavor Leaf wrote:
FG had access to a select few names/roles at the expense of having to outguess where Drew would target.
Nope. Drew has claimed his ability does not effect FG members. You keep ignoring that.

Most of the rest of your points are weak circumstantial evidence. Aside from the maestro bit. But I contend that if he thought he significantly tied himself to me he may have wanted to die as a convert while he could knowing I'd follow soon after.
I don't ignore that, i forget that. dont twist it. there's so many little details, and i have multiple times shown how im not following a lot of the small details in this game.

THAT in itself proves exactly why I am town here, most likely with a near correct solve.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And the fact Drew doesn't effect FG members only makes my case stronger, but it's being pushed like 'oh look FL messed up on one tiny little thing there, i'm gonna nitpick it'.

I know thats not how you'd play this, you have to do what you have to do here, but that's the cartoonified version of what i believe is happening
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3273, Aureal wrote:
In post 3260, ActionDan wrote:
In post 3250, Flavor Leaf wrote: if you want to make a case for Drew, so be it, but i believe Dan and Roden being both scum is the most likely
OK, but Roden is a convert for you here yes? My group scum partner is who then? Hu?

Aureal even if Theta is scum here, what makes you think group scum and not convert? I dunno I think me vs Drew is best to do now because if you choose correctly you net a group scum.
Because there is nobody. Else. Left.

Roden: cleared by Hu Tao
Hu Tao: would have to have quickly come up with a helluva fakeclaim and plan to cover herself when outted as flavor copped
Leaf: oh come on
Jackson: I suppose the mod
could
be evil enough to give coffee to groupscum but I don't want to live in that world
Thomith: scum blocking their own conversions, yeah right
why are you underestimating Hu Tao?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Didn't even realize I wasn't voting Dan

VOTE: Dan
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

that is 100% in Hu Tao's wheelhouse. That's not that hard imo even.

It's also possible Dan gave Hu Tao group scum partner's real role away knowing that Hu Tao is a Real Cop who is there to look for Converts. Could be a Real Cop/Name combined role.

And then Gamma legit just got a town result on Roden, learned their name and alignment, then crumbed it so they could claim cop later.

It was probably Gamma's claim and Hu Tao just used it if Hu Tao is Group scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Aureal has convinced me it's probably Hu Tao and Dan, and Dan was distancing from Hu Tao yesterday because Dan was underfire.

Hu Tao/JV quick hammering the way they did saved Dan again. It's possible they didnt know Cakez was traitor.

Dan/Hu Tao/Roden/JV is a likely quad.

JV is the least likely of those, and then Hu Tao is just a theory, but I think that makes a lot of sense here now that I was forced to think deeper into it.

I think Dan/Roden is like a deadon lock at this point, though.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:42 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3266, Flavor Leaf wrote: and frankly, I have a damn good case on Dan, full stop, and I'm tired of people acting like I have no reason for it.

Dan, if somehow you are town here, I'm sorry for the push, but there are reasons upon reasons, and if so, I think Drew set you up here very well, but I do not see a world where it isn't you or Drew, and the case is absolutely staggering for you.
I don't disagree with any of your points against Dan, except that it still makes sense for the traitors to follow Dan's lead even if he's town, because he was pushing town. Setting him up to take a fall after he keeps getting town like Rat and I faded seems like a reasonable enough strategy for them to be trying.

That's why I'm still on the fence here over Dan/Drew. I still hate all that stuff Dan has done over the course of the game. But I re-evaluate, and right now Drew's skulking around like he's just trying to lie low and not say anything that changes the narrative we've been pushing of Dan being scum. It doesn't feel good. Why isn't he even voting Dan? He said he's still mostly looking there. Is he waiting for his recruits to file in so he can hammer?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

JV voting Dan, though, does lower chances of being converted.

If the 4 on Dan are all town, that likely leaves 2 more. Keep in mind, we might not actually be in ELO. it's possible there's only like 1 convert depending on the full extent of how their actions work, so we might be trying to solve 4 when it's only 3, which is always gonna make a 4 team scum feel weird.

It's safest to assume 4, though.

This means there are 2 other townies out there in that scenario.

Thomith has a good chance of being one, and then the other has to be Theta in a Titus Town/Dan Scum world.

Meaning Aureal has Group Scum possibility. But then Hu tao couldn't be Group scum if Dan is also group scum.

Interesting.

My head hurts.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3282, Aureal wrote:
In post 3266, Flavor Leaf wrote: and frankly, I have a damn good case on Dan, full stop, and I'm tired of people acting like I have no reason for it.

Dan, if somehow you are town here, I'm sorry for the push, but there are reasons upon reasons, and if so, I think Drew set you up here very well, but I do not see a world where it isn't you or Drew, and the case is absolutely staggering for you.
I don't disagree with any of your points against Dan, except that it still makes sense for the traitors to follow Dan's lead even if he's town, because he was pushing town. Setting him up to take a fall after he keeps getting town like Rat and I faded seems like a reasonable enough strategy for them to be trying.

That's why I'm still on the fence here over Dan/Drew. I still hate all that stuff Dan has done over the course of the game. But I re-evaluate, and right now Drew's skulking around like he's just trying to lie low and not say anything that changes the narrative we've been pushing of Dan being scum. It doesn't feel good. Why isn't he even voting Dan? He said he's still mostly looking there. Is he waiting for his recruits to file in so he can hammer?
In post 3279, Doctor Drew wrote: Didn't even realize I wasn't voting Dan

VOTE: Dan
Me laying low is since between the FG and the conversions I have just been confused, and I have been settled on Dan is scum for while with not much changing my mind.

Plus just haven't had a crazy amount of time for Mafia as well.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:47 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3270, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3268, ActionDan wrote: Actually if Titus and FL are both town together I don't think they can come up with a viable scum team with me in it. They have to reach for Thomith/JV as group scum both of which is problematic to me either rolewise (Thomith) or playwise (JV).
Dan, Roden, Thomith, Hu Tao, JV, Aureal

are 6 candidates that could be partnered with you, especially with how Aureal's flipped here.

Now it looks like Aureal was actively siding with me and distancing from you.

So how is this not viable? I dont think it's Thomith, I believe Thomith's role, but Thomith could have been converted.
It can't be Aureal if you believe Titus is town. Names
It can't be Roden as your result suggests Hu was not converted so she would have lied about the inno making her group scum and now you have too many group scum
It can't be Hu tao as I don't believe that your description of her role is anything other than a cop if it is to be believed. and a cop isn't useful for scum for finding traitor Cakez as he was a reverse miller.
You agree it probably isn't Thomith.

So that leaves JV as my Group scum partner. Playwise it doesn't make much sense as Bianco's vote D3 was on me not Maestro rather early if I recall correctly. You're welcome to try and reconcile that.
In post 3273, Aureal wrote:
In post 3260, ActionDan wrote:
In post 3250, Flavor Leaf wrote: if you want to make a case for Drew, so be it, but i believe Dan and Roden being both scum is the most likely
OK, but Roden is a convert for you here yes? My group scum partner is who then? Hu?

Aureal even if Theta is scum here, what makes you think group scum and not convert? I dunno I think me vs Drew is best to do now because if you choose correctly you net a group scum.
Because there is nobody. Else. Left.

Roden: cleared by Hu Tao
Hu Tao: would have to have quickly come up with a helluva fakeclaim and plan to cover herself when outted as flavor copped
Leaf: oh come on
Jackson: I suppose the mod
could
be evil enough to give coffee to groupscum but I don't want to live in that world
Thomith: scum blocking their own conversions, yeah right
Titus/Drew
Fl / Drew

are both viable group scum pairings to me atm. Agree that Theta/Drew is one too. I will take some time to think a bit more deeply about it though. (If I'm not quickhammered soon!)
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

but it doesn't make sense for Maestro to FALL on the sword for Dan if Dan is town.

Explain that.

It is absolutely anti-wincon of Maestro to have done that if Dan was town. It was a wobbling see saw, and could have fallen either way. It was kinda leaning Maestro, but Maestro MADE SURE it fell on them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, Aureal is in the names with Dan/Titus too. Good. That helps me with Aureal right now, cuz i havent been liking her at all recently and was about to make a bigger push on her. still might case, but i think we're right on the money.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3285, ActionDan wrote: and a cop isn't useful for scum for finding traitor Cakez as he was a reverse miller.
this is false. You find Converts with that role, and in a game where you don't know who you convert, that is a strong role. And Titus has confirmed that Conversions come before her names, so i dont see why cop wouldn't.

Unless, of course, you're in the FG and do know who you're converting.

I also can find Converted with flavor, so you saying that role doesn't make sense while trying to put me in pairings doesn't make sense.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:57 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3288, Flavor Leaf wrote: this is false. You find Converts with that role, and in a game where you don't know who you convert, that is a strong role. And Titus has confirmed that Conversions come before her names, so i dont see why cop wouldn't.

well as you just said as there is group scum in FG that converts... that would undermine the usefulness and strength of that role for scum to have almost no practicality, and with Cakez being a reverse miller that makes it all the worse as in the case scenario they target cakez it harms them.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3286, Flavor Leaf wrote:

but it doesn't make sense for Maestro to FALL on the sword for Dan if Dan is town.

Explain that.

It is absolutely anti-wincon of Maestro to have done that if Dan was town. It was a wobbling see saw, and could have fallen either way. It was kinda leaning Maestro, but Maestro MADE SURE it fell on them.
It could've fallen either way even with his acting out. We did almost go for Dan there even afterwards, because it so clearly looks like Maestro trying to protect Dan. It just made it a pit of wifom. And still there's the possibility Maestro might literally have just been doing that because he was upset he was getting wagoned, or even thought he was already hammered. The guy's not the most stable temperament.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3289, ActionDan wrote:
In post 3288, Flavor Leaf wrote: this is false. You find Converts with that role, and in a game where you don't know who you convert, that is a strong role. And Titus has confirmed that Conversions come before her names, so i dont see why cop wouldn't.

well as you just said as there is group scum in FG that converts... that would undermine the usefulness and strength of that role for scum to have almost no practicality, and with Cakez being a reverse miller that makes it all the worse as in the case scenario they target cakez it harms them.
there were 9 other town outside of the FG with GS and a Traitor in FG.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3290, Aureal wrote:
In post 3286, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Explain that.

It could've fallen either way even with his acting out. We did almost go for Dan there even afterwards, because it so clearly looks like Maestro trying to protect Dan. It just made it a pit of wifom. And still there's the possibility Maestro might literally have just been doing that because he was upset he was getting wagoned, or even thought he was already hammered. The guy's not the most stable temperament.

well do what you want. im not moving.

I've been right to trust my gut recently, and been burned when I don't this late into a game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

scum have three options here.

1: bus Dan.
2: Try to push me and kill me off here in response to my push on Dan.
3: Stall game, find a compromise, and hope people join on.

If Dan were town in this game, in a 4 scum team world, scum likely could have already taken Dan out. I don't believe the team is Titus/Drew/JV. I guess that's not impossible, but I'm leaning town on those.

And if we're not in a 4 scum team world, if Dan is town, then Dan is still the best to know so we can see his flip and in the case we are wrong, we go into tomorrow knowing the game has been coming from a TownDan perspective.

I'm really not willing to risk the slot that I've been saying was scum this entire game, and the minions were following and i called out correctly helping my theory of Dan group scum, only to move and lose the game with a second of doubt. I had some doubts here and there.

They are mostly gone. I don't think this is Scum Drew. I really don't.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:04 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Yes and the game is either 1) over by the time that might matter 2) Hu is vanillized 3) names are outed (Titus does exist) for this to not matter. It's niche and weak. But it sure would be good claim candy so for that alone sure Hu group scum is back on the menu. Now have fun making that pairing with me work in a way you can make sense of.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Drew was suspicious of the FG from the beginning, the only one of the FG, and he was surrounded by them.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I wonder if its because you and him both had TMI
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3295, Flavor Leaf wrote: Drew was suspicious of the FG from the beginning, the only one of the FG, and he was surrounded by them.
I think it was the the day Maestro was limmed, but I said in the FG that I won't post anymore(or at least for the time being) since I didn't trust them

Wouldn't it behoove me to stay active in there as scum?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3296, ActionDan wrote: I wonder if its because you and him both had TMI
Yeah, I wonder

:lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I read that like a super serious dramatic reveal, that’s why I think that Dan line is so funny

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”