Mini 113:Peril in Per-Djehuty (Game Over)

MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:35 am

Post by MeMe »

No, it's not true. And if Thoth is just messing with our minds & Uraj is telling the truth, it stands to reason that he would've voted me (or at least suspected I was lying about my role) when I said this on Day 1...
MeMe wrote:This is clarification that I'm not a backup in this game -- newbie cop is my original role.
Instead, his next post after I posted that was this...
Uraj45 wrote:Look this bandwagon is a big mistake. It's interesting how MeMe makes a lengthy post explaining her own actions and the oppositions are just a few lines. What does your role being possible to prove have to do with being suspicious or not mlaker??
vote: Uraj
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:59 am

Post by Thoth »

The town closes in on Uraj45 and 5 people grab him. He desperately tries to wriggle free shouting 'Hey, I'm a cop, you know me. I've been in the force for 25 years' meanwhile showing his shiny badge....

The town just ignores him while someone gets a rope and puts it around his neck.

'25 years' he exclaims. '25 years I've given you the best I've got and what did it get me? Did anyone appreciate it? Damn you all.'
You quickly drop him and let him bungle until he chokes.

Uraj45(Serial Killer) was lynched.

The days final vote count:

Uraj45 5 (gashlycrumb, BlueSin, mlaker, big_kahunia, MeMe)

Not voting: Narninian, BeyondTheGame, Argoti, Uraj45

It is now Night 3. Deadline Monday 2AM (EST).
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:06 pm

Post by Thoth »

Narninian was getting kind of frustrated. Up and about for 2 nights in a row and still no positive results. Optimistic as ever he had high hopes for the this night though. All packed up and ready he walked out of the door only to catch a bullet to the head.

Narninian (cop) was shot.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:16 am

Post by MeMe »

Let's run the claims down again.

Argoti
- Doctor
big_kahunia
- Nurse (Back-up Doctor)
BeyondTheGame
- Mason
gashlycrumb
- Mason
mlaker
- Mason
MeMe
- Newbie Cop (with three innocent results)
BlueSin
- Back-up Cop

From my perspective, the scum set-up had to be:
3 scum, 1 SK or
2 scum, 1 SK

With 3 masons, I think the 3 scum set-up could work without being too unbalanced in favor of the baddies. I know that I'm not cleared, but read Narninian's posts -- I'm pretty sure he investigated me night 1 because he was never on my wagon and said from nearly the outset of the game that he believed me to be innocent...and, as a cop one year from retirement, I'd assume he'd be competent. Hopefully that will help set the minds of those of you who are town at ease regarding my alignment.

Alright...if the set up had only two mafia, they would have to be either
Maverick & BlueSin or
Maverick & big_kahunia

If the set up had three mafia, they could be
Maverick, big_kahunia, & BlueSin or
Maverick, big_kahunia, & Argoti

See...Argoti cannot be scum without big_kahunia being scum because who would big_k be backing up then?

According to Narn's posts, he had narrowed down the lynch suspects (for yesterday) to Uraj & b_k. Based on that and the fact that big_k appears three times in the four possibilities above, I'm gonna

vote: big_kahunia

I think my reasoning is sound, but feel free to poke holes if you see them.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:18 am

Post by Narninian »

bah, I liked this game.
The extra in is for /in
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:01 pm

Post by mlaker »

Well, when we lynched the SK it kind of put to rest my suspicions of MeMe, although I'm still watching her. big_kahunia seems like a reasonable choice but I'll do a re-read and post my thoughts then.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:06 pm

Post by MeMe »

Uh - people?
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:05 pm

Post by Thoth »

I don't want to give a deadline this early in the day, but if posting does not pick up soon it there will be one!
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:26 am

Post by mlaker »

Vote big kahunia
. Come on maybe votes will get you to talk.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:01 am

Post by big_kahunia »

mlaker wrote:
Vote big kahunia
. Come on maybe votes will get you to talk.
mlaker please read the vacation tread.

The masons are cleared; because, at this stage of the game, we wouldn't have four scum. Also, with four to lynch I'd be dead already.

With the many pro town roles stated, I believe that the 3 mafia set up was used.
Another possible scum combination could be:
Maverick, MeMe, BlueSin

Whether Narninian investigated MeMe night1, we won't know until the end of the game when Thoth reveals the night choices.

I am who I am, the nurse as I stated. Argoti is the doctor.

vote: MeMe
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalms 73:26 (NIV)
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:27 am

Post by MeMe »

True that we won't know Narn's choice until the end...but why would he go to such lengths to say on a number of occasions that he believed me innocent if he didn't have
good reason
(not just gut) to believe it true?

But if you're dead set on discounting the probability of Narn investigating me, and you truly believe that it's likely that BlueSin & I are the scum left...why choose
me
as your vote-getter rather than BlueSin? After all, he has made no secret of the fact that he's withholding information from us that could clear another player.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:52 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

big_kahunia wrote:Another possible scum combination could be:
Maverick, MeMe, BlueSin
MeMe wrote:why choose me as your vote-getter rather than BlueSin?
The reason for voting you, MeMe, was merely that when I typed out the above statement, I listed you first (after Maverick). I can unvote you and vote BlueSin if you wish since I'm positive both of you are scum.

unvote: MeMe
vote: BlueSin
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalms 73:26 (NIV)
Argoti
Argoti
Goon
Argoti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:21 pm

Post by Argoti »

since bk is under pressure...

Vote: BlueSin
The End is near? Meh.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:42 pm

Post by MeMe »

big_kahunia wrote:I can unvote you and vote BlueSin if you wish since I'm positive both of you are scum.
That's quite a jump...you went from BlueSin & I being "Another possible scum combination" in your last post to being "positive."

Look through the thread, everyone. BlueSin
could
be scum (but his vote was one of three to lynch Maverick)...I
could
be scum (but noting all of Narn's comments about me should cause reasonable doubt)...we
could
be scum together and all of our back and forth on day 1
could
have been play-acting....

Careful reading of the thread makes a declaration of positivity about me & BlueSin being scum together ridiculous...especially when we're not even sure how many scum are left.

We need to hear from everyone and soon (BTG, BS, and gashly). I'm
extremely
happy with my vote at the moment, however.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:44 am

Post by BlueSin »

Hey, calm down, no quick lynch please! At least let me reveal the so-called secret first.

Well, this is not the first time meme pressured me to reveal the other confirmed cop/town. I choose to reveal because my friend is already killed last night. No need to worry making him the bull eye tonight. Yep, he is Narn.

How much vote to lynch? Since there is 7 of us left, I assume 4 to lynch, so think carefully before you vote. :?

From the mass claims, there is unbelievable number of cops out there, I still suspect mafia is one of the cops. So, I suggest a mass revealation of night investigations? This is how we catch the scum in dethy mafia.
Why people always find me suspicous?
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:02 am

Post by Thoth »

vote count:

big_kahunia 2 (MeMe, mlaker)
BlueSin 2 (big_kahunia, Argoti)

Not voting: BeyondTheGame, gashlycrumb, BlueSin

4 to lynch
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:31 am

Post by MeMe »

BlueSin wrote:Well, this is not the first time meme pressured me to reveal the other confirmed cop/town. I choose to reveal because my friend is already killed last night. No need to worry making him the bull eye tonight. Yep, he is Narn.
I'll remind you that yesterday Narninian urged you to reveal as well and that I had worked out who you were backing up (if your story isn't crap). Pressuring you to reveal information that could help us isn't nefarious behavior -- any more than you saying that we should fully reveal night choices is. I mean, what's the
difference
? The fact that you seem to want it viewed as scummy when I do it and "how we catch scum" when you do it is inconsistent. And, anyway, what if YOU'D died last night? Then your withholding of the information could have been disastrous...we wouldn't know for sure that Narninian was innocent and might have been lynched today. If you're innocent, that scenario
should
have crossed your mind.

However, b_k's statement that he is now positive that BlueSin & I are scum is just plain wrong. That you, BlueSin, again take a potshot at me rather than the person who has made a glaringly bold and inaccurate declaration that could lose the game for the town is wacky -- especially because you're one of three people who
know
it's complete blustery bull.

Of course, if you're scum with b_k, everything makes perfect sense. You keep playing your "MeMe's acting scummy" game...and if I get lynched, bully for you guys. But if
you
get lynched, b_k says "see! I was right! I was sure they were both scum! Lynch MeMe now!" I
really
have to think about this...

On the one hand, BlueSin is claiming to have been handed the name of an innocent from the very first day. That's a pretty big deal (and stretches believability)...especially as we have three masons in the game.

On the other hand, big_k is just screaming scumminess...his quick vote change from me to BlueSin when he's "positive" I'm scum seemed like a backing down, to me. Why would he allow himself to be bullied into a change if he's sure? And he's the one guy who fits in almost every possible scum scenario.

Argoti is the
least
of the trio in the possibilities I mentioned earlier to be scum as there was no SK kill night 1...the only other explanations for that besides doc protect is that BlueSin is unkillable at night (making him scum) or that Uraj chose not to kill night 1 (unlikely)...so that leaves me with either BlueSin or big_k or both being scum. From their behavior (and the strength of the town), I'm thinking both.

One last thing about myself, though I know no one's voting me at the moment...it still goes against anyone who's trying to set me up for later. Consider this: if I were scum, would I have wanted Narninian (someone who's been championing my innocence) dead? Even if he'd not yet investigated me, he was fairly unlikely to do so.

Gashly? Beyond? If they don't speak up soon, can we get prods/replacements?

And my choices, for the record, have been: Narninian, mlaker, BlueSin (all innocent).
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:52 pm

Post by BlueSin »

meme,
Narn urge me to reveal yesterday? So what? maybe he doesn't know my existence through the role pm, or hinting me to reveal(unlikely, IMHO because he can stand up and reveal himself) I have my own stand. :P

I viewed it as scummy when you suggest a mass claim? I remembered I just said I'll stick to the crowd. Or you meant when you want me to reveal the 'friend'? It's because mine is possibly sane cop(benefits mafia). BUT the revealations of night results can tell difference things, such as the alignment and it's easier to find scum this way.

I have thought of the possibility being killed and take the precious info with me down to hell. But with the mass claims of the 3 masons and plenty of cops, I doubt the mafia would kill me last night. And I'm right, they have chosen to kill one of the cop, Narn.
meme wrote:And my choices, for the record, have been: Narninian, mlaker, BlueSin (all innocent).
what you mean by this? :roll:

With so many protowns, I doubt meme is right that there is 2 mafia left. I think there's more than 2. Or this game is extremely unbalance. Think of it, 3 confirmed masons, 4 cops and 2 backups != 2 mafia

P/S: something pops up when I want to submit this post, the revealation can help scums to identify the useful cops too. So, it has pro and cons. Who has a better suggestions?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:31 pm

Post by MeMe »

BlueSin wrote:
meme wrote:And my choices, for the record, have been: Narninian, mlaker, BlueSin (all innocent).
what you mean by this? :roll:
It's an answer to this...
BlueSin wrote:So, I suggest a mass revealation of night investigations?
I investigated you three, in that order, and got all innocent results.
BlueSin wrote:With so many protowns, I doubt meme is right that there is 2 mafia left. I think there's more than 2. Or this game is extremely unbalance. Think of it, 3 confirmed masons, 4 cops and 2 backups != 2 mafia
You think we started with at least 4 mafia & an SK? That theory starts us out with only 7 innocents (at most), leaving us with 4 since three are already dead.

Um...come on.

If you were an innocent who truly believed that there are 3 scum left, you should have been able to figure out by now who the scum are. Since you seem to be making up new (sloppy) theories that seem to come from the sole desire to point a finger at me -- I'm having a hard time keeping my vote on b_k...if you're innocent, you're certainly working hard to confuse issues unnecessarily...and I just don't think an innocent would do that.

unvote: big_k

I'll hold my vote for a bit, though. That'd make three on BlueSin & I don't want a quick fourth vote to end the day when we've got two players yet to speak at all today.
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:58 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

Sorry about my absent.. I have had tests and stuff.. and have be unable to vote due to these tests...

I'm not going to vote for Blue Sin due to the fact that he still had the vote against Maverick on day 1.. which lynched Mafia...

I would like to know who Argoti protected last night as well...

At the moment I consider both Blue Sins and MeMe to be innocent due to they both present a good case.. Taking a wild guess going for somewhat more evidence here.. I'm going to say the Mafia consists of Argoti, Big Kahunia & Maverick...

I believe Argoti for the fact he revealed he was a Doctor day 1.. and still has gone unlynched.. Big Kahunia acting as Argoti's backup to me sounds a nice role to have as Mafia.. follow your Mafia member and claim backup..

But however having no Doctor in the Town does sound unbalanced.. Anyhow those are just my ideas for the time being..
Argoti
Argoti
Goon
Argoti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:35 pm

Post by Argoti »

Uggg... I really messed up last night. I sent the pm without thinking or rereading to get the cop. Sorry about that. I protected MeMe for some stupid reason that I currently cannot remember.

I think that the backups are mafia, especially with BlueSin's "you replace Narnian" in his role claim.

So, for me Mafia goes Maverick, BlueSin, Big K.
The End is near? Meh.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:39 am

Post by mlaker »

Replacement roles aren't exactly common but they are in games, I'm not sure about replacements being mafia but it's a theory. By the way I'm leaving tomorrow for a week but I think I might have internet connection, I wouldn't count on it though. So for now I'll
Unvote bk
gashlycrumb
gashlycrumb
Townie
gashlycrumb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:09 pm

Post by gashlycrumb »

vote: big_kahunia.

the claimed role just seems to be the most flimsy, the easiest to invent and both plausible as well as be unlikely to conflict with a real role.
for much the same reasons, blueSin comes in second on my list.
meMe's logic all looks pretty solid, but if she's scum we're all playing things just as she wants us to, which makes me nervous.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:48 pm

Post by BlueSin »

If you were an innocent who truly believed that there are 3 scum left, you should have been able to figure out by now who the scum are. Since you seem to be making up new (sloppy) theories that seem to come from the sole desire to point a finger at me -- I'm having a hard time keeping my vote on b_k...if you're innocent, you're certainly working hard to confuse issues unnecessarily...and I just don't think an innocent would do that.
sorry, :P I just want to point out that we can't be so sure about the setup, as we have many cops and masons, so mafia and sk side should have more or better ability.

I'm not pointing finger at you, meme....just share this concern with gashy...meme is the only player who win as sk if i'm not wrong.
"Great player comes great suspicious" -NOT spiderman, lol.
gashy wrote:meMe's logic all looks pretty solid, but if she's scum we're all playing things just as she wants us to, which makes me nervous.
BeyondTheGame
BeyondTheGame
Townie
BeyondTheGame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:06 pm

Post by BeyondTheGame »

I have to agree with alot of the comment about MeMe.. As if she is playing us it is the best job I have seen for a long time and at the moment it seems many of us with myself included are pawns on a chess board..

However, I don't think Narm would have gone out of his way to say MeMe is innocent if he didn't believe it.. However I think he could be naive so I'm not 100% suie about that..

I still think that Argoti could be a prime suspect.. I'm just basing it on the fact that his the doctor and it is day 3 and he claimed day 1 and he is still with us.. Yet this point was brought up Day 2.. Yet on Night 2 the Mafia decided to take some what of an uneducated guess and kill Fuldu.. Personallly if I was Mafia I would kill the claimed Doc cause that is an easy one killed... However.. this could be what the mafia intenteds for us to believe that Argoti is a Mafia as he is still alive after a claim on day 1..

At the moment I'm going to sit on the fence and see what happens

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”