Micro Theme 1098 — PicoBlitz [ENDGAME]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:20 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Yeah, I'm planning on voting Aureal but I wanna see how they react to this new piece of information
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:21 pm

Post by Enchant »

Regardless of what everyone claim, i didn't coinflip.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:24 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

brb doing a coin flip

wiki // GTKAS
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:25 pm

Post by Enchant »

Plagiatism.
Wizard-Mercenary

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'll roll two d20's, one for each of you. Pick a number, closest to their number doesn't get voted

wiki // GTKAS
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:27 pm

Post by Enchant »

It's always meta to pick 10.
Wizard-Mercenary

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:50 pm

Post by biancospino »

Votecount 2-II

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to hammer.

votes
Aureal (1 = E-1):

Not Voting (2):
JacksonVirgo, Aureal

notes
  • The deadline is due in (expired on 2024-02-16 05:37:26).
  • The combined mod ISO can be found here.
  • I will not able to post further for the next ~3½ hours.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:25 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 330, JacksonVirgo wrote: I would assume scum would talk about a claim beforehand, yes. You say that all three of you would, but that's just lip service I got no way of knowing if you would have or not and based on the assumption that scum wouldn't just spit out a claim with that complexity I feel there's a strong chance it was overlooked by both wolves.
Look, you don't have to trust my self-assessment: here I am posting about the removal of the Multitasking modifier. Here I am again, posting about changing that Normal Idea role to Simultaneous for its next iteration after Simultaneous became a thing. I assure you, I was very
very
aware that Leaf's claim was garbage and I would
never
have okayed a partner claiming it intending to be taken seriously. I hope you can see that now and understand my frustration with the way you were trying to claim credit for knocking down an obviously fake claim because apparently you are actually the other town here. I peeked in and saw you guys decided to start talking again during my raid session and bugged out a little early so I can try to actually respond and not be up ridiculously late again, so I'd appreciate it if you hold on a while and let me actually talk. It's INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING how the other townie only has only wanted to talk to the wolf and back-and-forths with him while I'm unavailable and then just ignores me forever while I try to solve on my own. I'm glad in a way that something happened as I was getting pretty close to voting you and that would've been game over, but that doesn't mean I'm not frustrated with you acting like I need to carry the game and then vanishing for half the phase.

VOTE: Enchant
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:31 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 331, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 313, Aureal wrote: So Jackson successfully defuses the threat of a wagon on Leaf for the day here.
The logic was perfectly sound, and in fact was the correct move to make considering FL died anyway.
I'm not entirely sure about that? Would scum really want to go to 3:1 today by having Leaf get voted out instead of town? I think you helped them out with that move. But it's kinda irrelevant now I guess, you didn't do it intentionally.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:33 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 332, Enchant wrote: You unironically want to say that town has 3 VTs in this game, and i am mafia fakeclaiming?

Bruh.
Yes, apparently you are! :roll:

I was still evaluating what I thought of your claim today after focusing on Jackson yesterday, so, uh, thanks for saving me the trouble? :lol:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:36 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 333, JacksonVirgo wrote: If I was a wolf, I would have opted to push FL rather than some random as that would mean I could kill whoever I pleased
I don't understand what you mean here? I thought we were all figuring that the other mafia must be a lazy compulsive vig/bg or something to that effect? Mafia shouldn't be able to kill since they have compulsive actions.

...wait, wasn't it Enchant who said that's probably what it was? Uh...

...I may need to think this over some more. Quite possibly it's just TMI I guess
-furtiveglance
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:38 pm

Post by Enchant »

I am bad at 1vs1.
Wizard-Mercenary

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 336, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 313, Aureal wrote: And then he sees that Drew is making a bad push on me and decides to take my side. Leaf throws suspicion all over all of us but votes me. These actions basically set the day up as Drew vs. Aureal, where I'm reasonably likely to get hammered by Enchant being Enchant (Leaf even tries to bait him into it) or I end up voting Drew (whom I'd already expressed some suspicion of) and then Leaf gets to jump in with a sussy hammer.
What's the point you're making? You're stating things that happened but not why you think it means anything
I was explaining what it was looking like you were trying to do to me, this is how I solve. Theorizing what people were doing if they had scum intent.
-furtiveglance
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:41 pm

Post by Enchant »

Flavor throwed townreads on me and etc.
Flavor sussed Aureal with all power and Aureal first move in game was to vote FL.

If anything, it should make Aureal blatant.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:41 pm

Post by Enchant »

Okay not first move, second one.

First one is GIF
Wizard-Mercenary

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:47 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 344, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 326, Aureal wrote: Hmmm

Enchant and Jackson, how familar are you with each other? Do you have a decent amount of experience with each other or at least theur reputation?I thought Jackson had just started playing again very recently but looking a little closer, maybe that was a wrong impression.
Why?
I was trying to evaluate my read on Enchant. I was giving him townpoints for not hammering me, but then I realized that maybe you don't know him that well and he might've been more cautious to pull his usual lolhammer schtick when it would just look like a really sus quickhammer to someone who doesn't know him. He quickhammered me halfway through day one without a claim in our first game, took me totally by surprise.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:10 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 363, Enchant wrote: Flavor throwed townreads on me and etc.
Flavor sussed Aureal with all power and Aureal first move in game was to vote FL.

If anything, it should make Aureal blatant.
I voted FL because I
felt
like voting him after the game we just had. I just really wanted to call him a scum lord like happened in that game (and I didn't freaking see that it was his traitor signalling to him until too late). That's how I interact with people in games, I make a lot of references to previous experiences. I was actually intending on putting something like <psuedo-vote Flavor Leaf> with the scum lord comment because it was 3/2 and it'd be really silly if there actually was a quickhammer right away, but then the game opened and I saw the rule about no hammers in the first 12 hours, so not only did I decide to make it a real vote I asked others to join for the lulz. Why the hell would I start the game with a lolwagon on my partner intending to get off of it if it actually takes off? It would get me no towncred because there was no reason for it and would do nothing other than call attention to us when one of us flips. And one of us would be
guaranteed
to flip by now. It's not something you could hide by avoiding getting killed like a regular game.

See, what Enchant is citing here is a bunch of what
Leaf
did. Clearly they decided to take advantage of my silly opening to set me up as Leaf's partner while Enchant just lost himself in speculating about mech without having to do anything vote-wise to call particular attention to himself after doing the fake hammer.

Now I suddenly realize why they didn't quickhammer me even after Drew voted- I was too valuable as a final miselimination here, given their setup on me. It was better to wait for my likely Drew vote. >_<
-furtiveglance
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:26 pm

Post by Enchant »

It doesn't really matter in game where mafia needed to die if town died D1.
Wizard-Mercenary

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:43 pm

Post by Aureal »

How does it not really matter, Enchant? You're saying it's probably a lazy compulsive vig+bg and compulsive fruit vendor wolf remaining. I worked out how that plays out and it means we're 3:1 here today if we don't flip a townie the first day instead of being 2:1 like we are now. The wolf is just outnumbered even more. Seems like the kind of thing they might rather avoid. Or do you actually have a way to make a kill on town that I haven't been able to come up with? There's no opposite modifier to Lazy that I'm aware of, so I don't think you can have both Lazy vig/bg for killing yourself if you still have a partner but also a regular vig that only works if you ARE the only wolf left.
-furtiveglance
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:54 pm

Post by Enchant »

What this nonsense you just posted.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:01 pm

Post by Enchant »

Oh i figured it.

Aureal posing as uninformed.
Wizard-Mercenary

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:01 pm

Post by Aureal »

Don't like having someone actually look into your mech and work out specifics you hadn't mentioned, huh? :lol:

I guess that makes me feel more likely that it's your actual role, but I really gotta sleep.

Jackson, you better freaking actually talk to me at some point, there's one day left!
-furtiveglance
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:03 pm

Post by Enchant »

Mafia unironically forgetting mafia has factional nightkill.
Wizard-Mercenary

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:10 pm

Post by Aureal »

Oh, I guess it makes sense why he wants to maintain an illusion of wolves somehow getting to have a nightkill. His claimed role feels like power town shouldn't have in a game where wolves never get to make a nightkill except on their own teammate.

But really, must sleep! You guys are totally doing bad things to my sleep schedule.
-furtiveglance
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:26 pm

Post by Enchant »

Huh?

Okay i believe you. It now makes sense, mafia could't kill anyone if we limmed mafia. It makes sense with why mafia has N2 compulsive actions as well.

That's why you quickhammered with FL.
Wizard-Mercenary

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”