Mini Theme 2328: Death Note: Second Page. Day 3!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:33 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1298, gob wrote:Like, if you are town, and you think i am scum. For a moment consider i am town. Even if you are going to lim me here, at least ask me some kinda question, throw me some kinda bone, like give me a map/guide. Hold my hand a bit. I want to provide whatever you guys need to townread me so we can find Kira together.
Already did, you declined
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:39 pm

Post by gob »

In post 1300, Klick wrote:
In post 1298, gob wrote:Like, if you are town, and you think i am scum. For a moment consider i am town. Even if you are going to lim me here, at least ask me some kinda question, throw me some kinda bone, like give me a map/guide. Hold my hand a bit. I want to provide whatever you guys need to townread me so we can find Kira together.
Already did, you declined
i am undeclining and i apologize for my past in incidents

If you are not Kira, i think its HPE. But i really am not confident because i cannot properly prescribe a reasoning to HPE being hesitant to vote me but now its good.

Tbh the only other person i am sussin is cuddle time. Because that slot seems to be doing the least solving to me honestly.

Klick was my snap first SR when j came in the fame so. Honeslty i would put money on you Klick.

But if youre town, and if i am town, who do you think is kira between cuddle & HPE?
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:51 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1301, gob wrote: Tbh the only other person i am sussin is cuddle time. Because that slot seems to be doing the least solving to me honestly.
the odds of them being kira are so low as to be essentially nil
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:52 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

please stop trying to push the idea of kira cuddle it is NOT happening lmao
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:57 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1292, gob wrote: wait dudes the game ends after today since the detective is dead, right?

So seriously do not lim me lol
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:04 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1297, gob wrote: WAIT night kill analysis actually works here. Let me use that right quick
it doesnt

AD outed himself as PR in the middle of day 1, so his kill doesn't necessarily point to anything. the fact that he died and not wisp when it was pretty clear AD's protection on wisp just meant wisp was detective, at least to me (and to aureal, as her posts in the beginning of d2, frustrated with her own kira, will denounce), might point to a more inexperienced player being kira. or to a slot that's not paying much attention. other than maybe that, there's no way to do NKA because n1 and n2 kills were simply our PRs.
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:06 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1298, gob wrote: ActionDan being killed whilst off Hu Tao's wagon does slightly implicate everyone on the Hu Tao wagon (Aureal, Little Will o' Wisp, Klick, HighPrincessErinys, Gob, Gimli) = (Klick/Hpe/Gob/Gimil) for Kira.

Then after that willo dies. So no real info gained.

I do think Radical Rat being on Klick sorta implicates him. So idk. That's obviously a 50/50 but with the odds that might be good enough.

The thing about HPE is that I felt it not wanting to lim, and now wanting to lim me... again it just depends on how you read it.

Gun to my head I am going Klick. VOTE: Klick

Now just because I am voting does not mean I have 'made up my mind' so to speak.

Like, if you are town, and you think i am scum. For a moment consider i am town. Even if you are going to lim me here, at least ask me some kinda question, throw me some kinda bone, like give me a map/guide. Hold my hand a bit. I want to provide whatever you guys need to townread me so we can find Kira together.
I dont understand, how does RR being on klick implicate klick? RR was a townie or a follower and died by detective skill
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:09 pm

Post by Gimli »

if cuddle time was kira, it'd have hammered you already, gob.
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:28 pm

Post by Gimli »

RE: skills and calling for time

aureal is saying she wont do alignment spewing hammers, she is afraid of calling for time and, granted, she said that at the beginning of the phase so reading into her not hammering here isn't proper.

but what else does aureal know? HPE, klick and gob had outed skills. I've claimed Nothing (unfortunately, it does nothing). maybe I'm lying, who knows.

cuddle time and myself are the only players who could still reasonably have calling for time.

but what are the odds of that?

there are 15 skills in total, and 10 in game. only two players can still have calling for time (me and cuddle), being the odds of any ability being with any player about 6.66%. that means there's an almost 90% chance that calling for time isn't even at play here.

if aureal is follower to either klick or HPE, then she is not too comfortable with the gamestate. all it takes in this scenario, quite frankly, is black or dragon coming here and saying 'gimli I wanna do x or y instead', and the direction of this flip can change.

I'll add to it that aureal, a player who is presumably in antispew, felt the need to reinforce the 'non alignment spewing hammers' line when gob had two votes on him. I think that's telling, I think she spewed gob hard as kira there. I don't see aureal saying that if gob isnt her kira because she wouldn't have to - we'd just assume the wrong thing cause she didn't hammer.

anyway those are my 2c I'm sorry for the morning rambling.
I'll tie your legs
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:34 am

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

It has to be gob

I don't care what Aureal says. If anyone but gob was Kira she would hammer and win the game on the spot

-Black
Hydra of DragonEater70 (he/him) ~ Black (she/her) ~ Adorable (she/her) ~ Thomith (he/they)
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:35 am

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

Dragon and Thomith are both planning to catch up soon so I still want to wait for them before hammering
Hydra of DragonEater70 (he/him) ~ Black (she/her) ~ Adorable (she/her) ~ Thomith (he/they)
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:41 am

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

Aureal doesn't roll scum a lot so why in earth would she risk losing this game? What would be the point???
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:43 am

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

Honestly I'm not sure who I'm trying to convince since you are all voting for gob but yeah, I think Aureal hammers a non-Kira gob here

-Black
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:50 am

Post by gob »

In post 1302, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1301, gob wrote: Tbh the only other person i am sussin is cuddle time. Because that slot seems to be doing the least solving to me honestly.
the odds of them being kira are so low as to be essentially nil
If that is the case then cool. People have said that before, but i know that its possible a player like Black made that night 1 play.

Again im okay to just hand wave that slot away because we arent at the liberty of overturning every stone. If they are Kira its unlikely they would get limmed here anyway i guess.

HPE what did you think about my small analysis of Aureal and your slot?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:52 am

Post by gob »

In post 1306, Gimli wrote:
In post 1298, gob wrote: ActionDan being killed whilst off Hu Tao's wagon does slightly implicate everyone on the Hu Tao wagon (Aureal, Little Will o' Wisp, Klick, HighPrincessErinys, Gob, Gimli) = (Klick/Hpe/Gob/Gimil) for Kira.

Then after that willo dies. So no real info gained.

I do think Radical Rat being on Klick sorta implicates him. So idk. That's obviously a 50/50 but with the odds that might be good enough.

The thing about HPE is that I felt it not wanting to lim, and now wanting to lim me... again it just depends on how you read it.

Gun to my head I am going Klick. VOTE: Klick

Now just because I am voting does not mean I have 'made up my mind' so to speak.

Like, if you are town, and you think i am scum. For a moment consider i am town. Even if you are going to lim me here, at least ask me some kinda question, throw me some kinda bone, like give me a map/guide. Hold my hand a bit. I want to provide whatever you guys need to townread me so we can find Kira together.
I dont understand, how does RR being on klick implicate klick? RR was a townie or a follower and died by detective skill
I see. Welp

If that is the case i guess i lean HPE over Klick. Maybe. I’d like to discuss things with everyone more and use up all the time.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:54 am

Post by gob »

I actually dont know why aureal wouldnt hammer me if she could.

People beed to unvote me so there isnt a possibility of hammer. even if you guys are going to lim me, lets drag it out and talk about this. I am not Kira so im trying to work with u guys here but smh. I mean look at ny old games, i only wver talk like this when im town. If i was Kira i wouldve given up alreaady.

I am worried becayse i dont want to be the reason town loses with my bad rep in.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:00 am

Post by Klick »

I think if you were town you'd be telling us we're bad a lot more, and also shouting that HPE or myself or whoever is scum, instead of gently suggesting it while leaving open all possibilities
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:08 am

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

In post 1316, Klick wrote: I think if you were town you'd be telling us we're bad a lot more, and also shouting that HPE or myself or whoever is scum, instead of gently suggesting it while leaving open all possibilities
I agree

-Black
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:08 am

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

In post 1315, gob wrote: People beed to unvote me so there isnt a possibility of hammer
:lol:

Nah. The longer Aureal doesn't hammer the more obvscum you become
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:15 am

Post by gob »

In post 1318, CUDDLE TIME wrote:
In post 1315, gob wrote: People beed to unvote me so there isnt a possibility of hammer
:lol:

Nah. The longer Aureal doesn't hammer the more obvscum you become
She is just going to come and hammer when she notices.

Whatever my prediction is its cuddle time as kira and they tricked everyone
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:18 am

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

In post 1319, gob wrote: Whatever my prediction is its cuddle time as kira and they tricked everyone
This is a fake thought

-Black
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:18 am

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

Gob if I were Kira why would I not hammer you right now?

-Black
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:22 am

Post by gob »

In post 1321, CUDDLE TIME wrote: Gob if I were Kira why would I not hammer you right now?

-Black
thought you were votijg me.

If that is the case then Im guessingits just Klick. If its Gimil he played extremely well, flawless tone really
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:10 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1312, CUDDLE TIME wrote: Honestly I'm not sure who I'm trying to convince since you are all voting for gob but yeah, I think Aureal hammers a non-Kira gob here

-Black
Well see, gob is my friend. He said so, remember?

However my consultation of the setup seems to indicate that it's okay to get rid of all you Kiras one at a time, so you've convinced me.

VOTE: gob
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
CUDDLE TIME
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
CUDDLE TIME
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:11 am

Post by CUDDLE TIME »

:0

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”