Mini Theme 2330 - A Questionable Almost-Normal Game - Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:22 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Votecount 5.03

usesPython (E-2): Political Clout
Enchant (E-2): Hu Tao
Political Clout (E-2): usesPython

Not Voting (2): Enchant, ketchup777

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2024-03-30 13:08:20).

Mod Notes: The combined mod ISO is here. Also this is post 3000, yay!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:03 am

Post by Political Clout »

Back let me catch up
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:12 am

In post 2971, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2605, Political Clout wrote: I'll tell you what I'm worried about that black and hu tao are distancing and that you aren't entertaining universes where I'm town and that we might lose because of today. I am also worried that if I'm alive then we lose the game because of ketchup who has it in his mind I'm scum because reasons. so it might be in our best interest to launch me. I hate being launched though. this would presuppose that you're town. although I am using last game heavily to influence that thought. maybe I should just 1v1 you. I think I am pretty sincere and towny. you would have ketchup on your side. then it would just mean I have to convince everyone else. let me think about it more.
in you thought Black was town tho, so why worry?
In post 2775, Political Clout wrote: I think I'm changing my mind I'm okay with flipping ketchup actually.
3 minutes after saying you thought I was 'independently towny'? and you go to wanting to flip me? bro?
I worry because I don't actually know their alignment and am just making a day 1 read on them. At anytime I'm with holding information about why that player might be scum. They quoted hu tao who had a great post about being cop and latched onto it. I thought that was very suspect but also marginal enough to not want to mention it. In the post above I am more confident of hu tao being town than I am black.

I'm okay with flipping you because of your gameplay. That's all I'm willing to say on that.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:15 am

In post 2984, Hu Tao wrote: I'll hammer to advance but I still think it's enchant or python
I think we lose the game if ketchup is still alive and we're wrong on enchant we should vote out python today I think we hit scum with python. They had to kill drew as it makes the most sense for them as mafia since they were basically clearing them mechanically? setup wise? idk.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:18 am

In post 2966, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 654, Political Clout wrote:
In post 456, Black wrote:python town
why?

~DELETED~
black didn’t answer this I don’t think. Could be PC trying to healthily push against his scum buddy but Black didn’t have a great answer so tried to get him to back off in the scum chat. I feel Black would make more of an effort to answer townpeople’s questions to avoid suspicion

I will have more stuff lol just an appetiser
I was asking because in my world view python is scum I am inviting the possibility for error into my read and saying well you tell me what you are seeing that makes python town. This is a collaborative game.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:19 am

In post 2968, ketchup777 wrote: maybe warming to Enchant as scum!Enchant had to think Ranger was a good night kill option.

won’t vote PC till he’s back from V/LA, but I want to vote PC
ranger was always going to be killed since they were basically clear.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:20 am

In post 2970, ketchup777 wrote: So many of PC’s posts just have a wishy washy hedge-betting tone
Yeah. It shows I'm town as far as I'm concerned. We can't be a god of mafia like you ketchup.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:21 am

maybe I'm just wasting my time.
Ya basic!
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:25 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 3003, Political Clout wrote:
In post 2984, Hu Tao wrote: I'll hammer to advance but I still think it's enchant or python
I think we lose the game if ketchup is still alive and we're wrong on enchant we should vote out python today I think we hit scum with python. They had to kill drew as it makes the most sense for them as mafia since they were basically clearing them mechanically? setup wise? idk.
Drew was being townread by 3 people, it's pretty obvious why he died
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:55 am

I don't want to be mean I'm sorry ketchup
Ya basic!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:54 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Ketchup can we vote enchant?
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:29 am

Post by usesPython »

V/LA Monday
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:55 am

Post by Alianna »

In post 3011, usesPython wrote:
V/LA Monday
Noted.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 23
On hiatus from playing mafia.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:57 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 3009, Political Clout wrote: I don't want to be mean I'm sorry ketchup
all good i laughed (:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 3010, Hu Tao wrote: Ketchup can we vote enchant?
can do but I still think it’s PC idkkkk
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:14 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Actually it could be python maybe oh no
In post 1320, usesPython wrote:
In post 1317, JacksonVirgo wrote: Cops are the new VT. There's going to be sprinkled roles like the Disloyal but mostly they're the new VT, no point in coordinating anything really.
We'll wait until light claims to comment on this further
In post 1325, usesPython wrote: VOTE: light
so much for waiting for light
In post 1525, usesPython wrote:
In post 1524, Political Clout wrote: doesn't explain why you are letting jv dictate your actions.
We compensate for our low read accuracy by being pretty good at finding a few people town and then sheeping them, in this case especially we're content to shoot our other scumreads given that we don't have the time to read or case much
'shoot’ as a Freudian slip?
In post 1662, usesPython wrote: Wake up

VOTE: Black

Sleep
In post 1664, usesPython wrote: Actually

VOTE: ketchup
This rotation to get off the Light wagon still feels pretty bad. Rotating to second scum then thinking better of it. Then seeming to strongly townread black later on is a bit weird.
In post 1694, usesPython wrote:
In post 1689, Black wrote: I'm sorry I don't understand. Why would scum!Drew think this is the setup?
The exact setup doesn't as long as scum don't know it's an all cop game, do you think the gamestate supports this or not?
nothing here just mental noting around this point is when Black and Python engage and and it actually kinda feels like when Black was talking with Light
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:31 am

Post by ketchup777 »

aahhhhhhhhhh
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:40 am

Post by ketchup777 »

new pool Python+PC
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:51 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 3015, ketchup777 wrote: Actually it could be python maybe oh no
In post 1317, JacksonVirgo wrote: Cops are the new VT. There's going to be sprinkled roles like the Disloyal but mostly they're the new VT, no point in coordinating anything really.
From memory this was us dancing around the fact that Enchant was claiming VT since light was the last unclaimed
In post 3015, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1524, Political Clout wrote: doesn't explain why you are letting jv dictate your actions.
We compensate for our low read accuracy by being pretty good at finding a few people town and then sheeping them, in this case especially we're content to shoot our other scumreads given that we don't have the time to read or case much
We use shoot as an alternative to lim (e.g.
In post 2639, usesPython in Cop 17er wrote: How to solve the game:
  1. Shoot Titus
  2. Shoot everyone on the DE wagon

Sleep

This rotation to get off the Light wagon still feels pretty bad. Rotating to second scum then thinking better of it. Then seeming to strongly townread black later on is a bit weird.
Black vote was for bad d2 posting, then we changed our mind and decided to vibe-check her d1 and got got. Having way stronger townreads than we realistically should is a chronic problem for us that we're not interested in fixing cause it'd be boring (co-incidentally Cop 17er quoted above has us do the same thing to DE (who was town) and Naerys (who was maf))
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:51 pm

Post by Enchant »

People and who they "Checked: I won't strongly investigate reasonings of town players who died":

Green colored for other unknown players. If i colored you green here doesn't mean i townread you, it's just that if said Cop is mafia member, then obviously EVERYONE ELSE ARE TOWN and therefore said check is on "Town".

In case me-Cop i writed from perspective i am also suspect, thus if i am mafia, other still living players must be town. I marked self as town in other cases.

ketchup777|Cop

N1: Enchant
N2: Hu Tao
N3: Drew
N4: Political Clout

Reasoning: Who the hell knows what newbie thinks and i am NOT reading all these
800 posts to figure this and other checks because they are not important anyway, i mean unless you shred all your game in 50-100 words in next post i am NOT READING IT DO YOU HEAR ME SAUCE.
Yes i remember there was some sort of "Plan" but as far i remember only mafia followed it really (black). Point my nose if i am wrong.

JacksonVirgo|Cop

N2+: Ded

Reasoning: shrug

Black|Cop

N1: Light

N2: Jackson

N3: Never Stated.

Reasoning: So uh Black said "I am 1vs1ing Hu Tao" (of course when Hu Tao voted Black first) then goes 1vs1ing Hu Tao, drops "I guess Python+Ketchup may be possible" and dies.
Me and Jackson are not mentioned. Jackson killed. Think about it whatever you want.

Titus|Cop

N1: Ranger.

Reasoning: shrug, but i guess this message deserved to be reposted:
In post 1410, Titus wrote: Calling light and Black partners. There is a reason to vote light (counterwagon from yesterday) but I wanted to hear someone say it to compare if they usually do that. Black jumping off at the first motion elsewhere is suspicious rather than giving a reason. She wants to be on the light wagon if it takes but would rather vote town.

VOTE: Light
Haha yeah...

light_ganski|Disloyal Cop

N2: Ranger (Which is uh... Guilty.)

Reasoning:
I have no idea why mafia would fake inno on me, but this is not first time they did. In fact, town investigators almost always never really bothered to waste time on me. Thus my suspicious on people on me.
Most interesting is why Light would fake guilty on Ranger. Even if Ranger was not VT i doubt mafia would risk for little to no benefit. It literally doomed Light for something mafia could perfectly achieve without faking guilty if they tried (ranger was not biggest townread after all)).

Ranger|VT

Haha VT in alianna game.

Enchant|Cop

N1: Python
N2: Ketchup
N3: Hu Tao
N4: Doctor Drew

Reasoning: I checked Python mostly blindly (I wanted to investigate Ketchup due "INVESTIGATE ME TO FIND TOWN" but Ketchup being newbie dissuaded me from allying with Ketchup in case he is town and if mafia i believed i get him killed somehow regardless). I consider Python too dangerous imo. Then i checked Ketchup partially again i didn't like that dance around Titus at last moments (it was so overplayed, i was hesitated with hammering. My reasoning was relaxed because i didn't think i can get guilties anyway. And then i checked Hu Tao on basically random. Why not.)

Also i know i inflate my ego (not like i consider self better than everyone else, mortals) but hey i checked almost all living players! If not gimmick of this cringe game i would be passable Cop.

usesPython|Cop

N2: Black

N3: No One.
N4: PC

Reasoning: Image

Laplacian|Disloyal Cop

CoUnTeRcLaImEd bY wHoLe LoBbY D1

Hu Tao|Cop

N1: Political Clout

N3: Black

N4: ???

Reasoning: Idk. Hu Tao checks makes sense from perspective of town cop.

DkKoba|Miller (Lie)

Got vibechecked N1. Living past N1 is scum tell for Koba really. It doesn't matter Koba was cop.

Political Clout|Cop

N1: Titus

N2: ???
N3: ???

Reasoning: Okay..... That's awkward.

Doctor Drew|Cop

N3: Political Clout

Now:
0. I tried to fill this from like previous game day but i am lazy so i did it just now.
1. Mafia obviously knew that Ranger somehow not Rolecop, even if Ranger basically CLAIMED Rolecop with "Oh hey i checked Miller claim". Reasonable only Rolecop want to check Miller because Millers are clear for them.
BUT.

Maybe Hu Tao is right. Koba was attacked for Miller claim. Mafia reasoning is simple "Aha we have rolecop finder, and there's miller claim, let's kill miller claim, miller is possible clear for rolecop!
I guess they didn't fear Rolecop guiltying THEM for being leaders of organised crime, or they had nothing to guess rolecop and decided to go with little winnings instead of possible killing someone completely random. It's reinforced by fact they killed Ranger instead of potential Rolecops when Ranger was revealed as clear.
2. I cleared Doctor Drew previous day mostly on basis that we checked same player N1. I didn't really care what Drew saying. Complain please.
MOST likely mafia avoided faking checks on each other first nights. Even if it didn't matter. Town on other hand atleast didn't meme with checks. So first nights is more relevant than others.
You know what i writed it until filling black. Now i am 100% sure other mafia members "checked" townies and Black designated self to trip me with this reasoning. Sadly it gives you nothing because it only conftowns ME due Light claiming check on me N1.
4. Like on D2 Python posted "POE" solve. It included Jackson,Drew, Me and Python. Jackson and Drew were ASAP targeted (with break on Ranger). I mean huh
5. Clout looks far worse than i believed before.
6. Black posted two POEs like Light+Hu+Drew and Light+Hu+Python as i remember? I think it actually clears Hu Tao.

I look at this tomorrow because i am tired, you can give "missing" checks and explain why you made them, it will help you.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:33 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 3018, usesPython wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3015, ketchup777 wrote: Actually it could be python maybe oh no
From memory this was us dancing around the fact that Enchant was claiming VT since light was the last unclaimed
We use shoot as an alternative to lim (e.g.
In post 2639, usesPython in Cop 17er wrote: How to solve the game:
  1. Shoot Titus
  2. Shoot everyone on the DE wagon

Sleep

Black vote was for bad d2 posting, then we changed our mind and decided to vibe-check her d1 and got got. Having way stronger townreads than we realistically should is a chronic problem for us that we're not interested in fixing cause it'd be boring (co-incidentally Cop 17er quoted above has us do the same thing to DE (who was town) and Naerys (who was maf))
I mean yeah there’s nothing inherently bad in this response. I fear for why I’ve been left alive in that my reads were wrong. Im confident on Hu Tao being town but maybe I was wrong on Python.

Hu Tao and Enchant couldve hammered PC but didn’t. I don’t think scum!HT would be able to safely hammer PC but Enchant def could’ve given it a shot. Maybe LAMIST but I think Enchant town. and ooh Enchants latest post looks good so hold up
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:57 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 3019, Enchant wrote:
Spoiler:
People and who they "Checked: I won't strongly investigate reasonings of town players who died":

Green colored for other unknown players. If i colored you green here doesn't mean i townread you, it's just that if said Cop is mafia member, then obviously EVERYONE ELSE ARE TOWN and therefore said check is on "Town".

In case me-Cop i writed from perspective i am also suspect, thus if i am mafia, other still living players must be town. I marked self as town in other cases.

ketchup777|Cop

N2: Hu Tao
N3: Drew
N4: Political Clout

Reasoning: Who the hell knows what newbie thinks and i am NOT reading all these
800 posts to figure this and other checks because they are not important anyway, i mean unless you shred all your game in 50-100 words in next post i am NOT READING IT DO YOU HEAR ME SAUCE.
Yes i remember there was some sort of "Plan" but as far i remember only mafia followed it really (black). Point my nose if i am wrong.

JacksonVirgo|Cop

Reasoning: shrug

Black|Cop

N1: Light

N3: Never Stated.

Reasoning: So uh Black said "I am 1vs1ing Hu Tao" (of course when Hu Tao voted Black first) then goes 1vs1ing Hu Tao, drops "I guess Python+Ketchup may be possible" and dies.
Me and Jackson are not mentioned. Jackson killed. Think about it whatever you want.

Titus|Cop

N1: Ranger.

Reasoning: shrug, but i guess this message deserved to be reposted:
In post 1410, Titus wrote: Calling light and Black partners. There is a reason to vote light (counterwagon from yesterday) but I wanted to hear someone say it to compare if they usually do that. Black jumping off at the first motion elsewhere is suspicious rather than giving a reason. She wants to be on the light wagon if it takes but would rather vote town.

VOTE: Light
Haha yeah...

light_ganski|Disloyal Cop

N2: Ranger (Which is uh... Guilty.)

Reasoning:
I have no idea why mafia would fake inno on me, but this is not first time they did. In fact, town investigators almost always never really bothered to waste time on me. Thus my suspicious on people on me.
Most interesting is why Light would fake guilty on Ranger. Even if Ranger was not VT i doubt mafia would risk for little to no benefit. It literally doomed Light for something mafia could perfectly achieve without faking guilty if they tried (ranger was not biggest townread after all)).

Ranger|VT

Haha VT in alianna game.

Enchant|Cop

N2: Ketchup
N3: Hu Tao
N4: Doctor Drew

Reasoning: I checked Python mostly blindly (I wanted to investigate Ketchup due "INVESTIGATE ME TO FIND TOWN" but Ketchup being newbie dissuaded me from allying with Ketchup in case he is town and if mafia i believed i get him killed somehow regardless). I consider Python too dangerous imo. Then i checked Ketchup partially again i didn't like that dance around Titus at last moments (it was so overplayed, i was hesitated with hammering. My reasoning was relaxed because i didn't think i can get guilties anyway. And then i checked Hu Tao on basically random. Why not.)

Also i know i inflate my ego (not like i consider self better than everyone else, mortals) but hey i checked almost all living players! If not gimmick of this cringe game i would be passable Cop.

usesPython|Cop

N3: No One.
N4: PC

Reasoning: Image

Laplacian|Disloyal Cop

CoUnTeRcLaImEd bY wHoLe LoBbY D1

Hu Tao|Cop

N1: Political Clout

N3: Black

Reasoning: Idk. Hu Tao checks makes sense from perspective of town cop.

DkKoba|Miller (Lie)

Got vibechecked N1. Living past N1 is scum tell for Koba really. It doesn't matter Koba was cop.

Political Clout|Cop

N1: Titus

N2: ???
N3: ???

Reasoning: Okay..... That's awkward.
yep but idk if scum!PC would’ve been told to not look so outright guilty
Spoiler:

Doctor Drew|Cop

N3: Political Clout

Now:
0. I tried to fill this from like previous game day but i am lazy so i did it just now.

1. Mafia obviously knew that Ranger somehow not Rolecop, even if Ranger basically CLAIMED Rolecop with "Oh hey i checked Miller claim". Reasonable only Rolecop want to check Miller because Millers are clear for them.
BUT.

Maybe Hu Tao is right. Koba was attacked for Miller claim. Mafia reasoning is simple "Aha we have rolecop finder, and there's miller claim, let's kill miller claim, miller is possible clear for rolecop!
I guess they didn't fear Rolecop guiltying THEM for being leaders of organised crime, or they had nothing to guess rolecop and decided to go with little winnings instead of possible killing someone completely random. It's reinforced by fact they killed Ranger instead of potential Rolecops when Ranger was revealed as clear.
Maybe Light happened to rolecop-finder Ranger night 1? And assumed that if there were a second cop that they were a rolecop?
Spoiler:

2. I cleared Doctor Drew previous day mostly on basis that we checked same player N1. I didn't really care what Drew saying. Complain please.

MOST likely mafia avoided faking checks on each other first nights. Even if it didn't matter. Town on other hand atleast didn't meme with checks. So first nights is more relevant than others.
You know what i writed it until filling black. Now i am 100% sure other mafia members "checked" townies and Black designated self to trip me with this reasoning. Sadly it gives you nothing because it only conftowns ME due Light claiming check on me N1.
I don’t think we can necessarily conclude that.
In post 3019, Enchant wrote: 6. Black posted two POEs like Light+Hu+Drew and Light+Hu+Python as i remember? I think it actually clears Hu Tao.
maybe maybe
In post 3019, Enchant wrote: I look at this tomorrow because i am tired, you can give "missing" checks and explain why you made them, it will help you.
I copped you N1 because a no-info slot and I had crumbed that I would cop you (explained in one of my early megaposts)
N2 I copped Hu Tao partly to follow our plan but also I assigned myself Hu Tao because I feared I might be being pocketed
N3 I copped Drew because no one had copped him yet
N4 I had to cop PC or Python, I just went PC for the heck of it. Tonight I’ll cop Python and then I’ll have copped all of us alive. Not that I’ll get a guilty
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Sooo thoughts?
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:39 am

VOTE: enchant let's just leave it up to ketchup I guess. I really think it's just python though I'll switch if enchant votes them and we can get hu tao to switch.
Ya basic!
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:07 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 3022, Hu Tao wrote: Sooo thoughts?
{Hu Tao}
:up: {Enchant}
:down: {Python}
{PC}

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”