Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6050 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by Kaguya Houraisan »

In post 6049, Aya Shameimaru wrote: Can someone remind me who had Clownpiece's QT on N2?
Me
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6051 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:52 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

Can I get every night action and target one more time too?
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6052 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:05 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

N1: Used contagious watcher spell card on Clown Piece, missed because they commuted. Was visited by Tenshi and provided a buff that allows me to use my self watch twice on the same day (which is, sadly, useless).
N2: Self watched: visited by Clown Piece.
N3: Can't do anything. Marisa states they role-blocked me and I would be notified unless I was scum. However, their ability does not notify the player if they have used up their spell card. I had made multiple previous posts letting people know my ability failed and I think 1-2 posts that stated it was a spell card and I had full claimed before then and made it clear that I had 1 spell card, 1 active, 1 passive and that was it.
N4: Self watch: Visited by Kagerou who says they received a sunflower through Burglery they have not told me what it does.

Abilities:
1. Spell card: Contagious watcher - Target a player, if they are visited that day I am notified that they were visited in addition that player is informed they have a flower (I can choose what type of flower it is, the default is a sunflower, I did not specify the type of flower I wanted it to be when I used the ability), the players that visited them also get a flower and are watched the next day and this can spread again if they're visited.
2. Active: Self-watch, non-consecutive.
3. Anyone that visits me receives a message that says I'm scum.
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6053 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:10 am

N1: Sing + Strongwill spellcard (3 fish)
N2: Sing (4 fish) + Doc spellcard (Aya/Koishi, 0 fish), Neighborized by Clownpiece until the end of Day 3, Passives disabled by Marisa until the end of Night 3 (Stealthy and Daiyousei Hood)
N3: Sing (1 fish)
N4: Sing (2 fish)
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6054 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:13 am

In post 4260, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: I'm Wakasagihime
  • [Spellcard/Night] - Effects targetting me resolve as if Strongwilled, get 3 fish total when combined with singing
  • [Spellcard/Night] - Doctor a single person per two fish
  • [Active/Night] - Sing to get 1 fish (Resolves before my spellcards)
  • [Passive] - Invisible to action investigatives
  • [Passive] - In a hood with Daiyousei
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6055 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:17 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

One fish, two fish, three fish, four fish.
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6056 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:20 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

Oh, it's red fish, blue fish.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6057 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:26 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 322, Eternity Larva wrote: Reisen can you elaborate on your 'ew' pile? Our reads seem to align in that regard but i want to know why you feel that way
This is a partner talking to another partner.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6058 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:40 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 2392, Eternity Larva wrote:
In post 2390, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: I do agree on your reasons to townread Ichirin, and like, i think sie's barely above >rand for flipping scum, but i was thinking about who else i was voting if not hir and i kinda blanked on names, don't get me wrong i have scumreads, i'm just not getting them killed

i'm also more comfortable killing a role we know is at worse low utility anyways rather than outing more claims, we already have 3 roles out
hmmmmmmm this is fair

which annoys me

please start answering me with generically scummy responses so my confidence is not shaken
... This is not how scum buddies talk to each other. It sings of scum approaching a townie while trying to kill them but trying to appear impartial.

My read rn is Eternity really wanted Kagerou dead and Koishi dead but not Reisen even though Reisen was scummy to them a lot of the time..
The issue for me in saying the team is Reisen Kagerou is Larvae would need to bus Kagerou and leave Reisen who should probably be on their kill list at some point. Was day 1 Larvae really setting up to be the only scum alive?

Does Kagerou really claim their vig prior to shooting it as scum instead of just shooting and claiming if they are caught?
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6059 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:43 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 2420, Eternity Larva wrote:
i am caught up

and demoralized that both of my major scum reads this day phase have claimed their roles and handled them in fairly towny ways from what i can tell?
which i know i shouldn’t put much stock into but they both successfully made me question myself to the point where my confidence is now shot!

Koishi did seem to claim and kinda bounce and began contributing less after doing so? i believe she mentioned being sick over the weekend but now that the cat’s out of the bag i don’t understand the purpose of still not actively scumhunting or applying pressure anywhere when she has seemingly now decided who she’s targeting tonight

i don’t know how to feel about so many people saying they would settle with a Koishi elimination but not doing anything about it though

still not thrilled with an Ichirin elimination but don’t want to be that guy that yells at people voting there without having a great alternative so close to deadline

i acknowledge this post says a whole lot of nothing but that’s just…where i’m at currently

i agree with i think Dai who said that pivoting to a lurker slot is not appealing to me either as it feels like a waste of the day’s efforts and is mostly a shot in the dark (speaking mostly about Aya here)

i should be pretty available for the remainder of the day phase to help ensure an elimination is ultimately pushed through and to engage if people wanna say words to me
What part of this posting makes anyone here reading think they aren't giving the straight dope here?

Like this does not read like a scum buddy who knew Kagerou would claim. This reads like genuine frustration that the correct play is always to let a vig shoot and fear of being the one shot when they are in a good spot.

I'm ready to call Kagerou lock town tbh.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6060 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:44 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 2439, Eternity Larva wrote: Sanae specifically has dropped in my reads because i have not been super impressed with her recent content and she feels like she’s going through the motions to just get to the end of the day. i’ve been growing increasingly uncertain too so it’s not super egregious or anything, i’m just squinting at her posts more and more as the day goes on

Marisa’s drop in content is understandable due to the extended V/LA but any goodwill she built early on isn’t really enough to maintain my townread, especially now that my scum reads aren’t as solid
And the pivot onto Sanae because Ichirin is a LHF who can die anytime indicates that Larvae's goal for the day was keeping Ichirin alive to use for later but not to Bus.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6061 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:45 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

In post 2451, Eternity Larva wrote: Reisen can you remind me why you’re scumreading Ichirin again?

Are you at all compelled by my reasons for townreading hir?
This reads like scum handing scum an ability, on out to say "hmmm I've changed my mind" and hop off mid stream to another wagon if wanted.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6062 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:49 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

Okay. My new reads are Kagerou town Reisen scum.

If I still trust my gut on Yuuka town that makes Kaguya scum.

I am far more confident in Reisen scum than Kaguya scum but I worry if I kill Reisen today Kagerou will die tomorrow. I am utterly convinced Kagerou is town. Beyond all doubt.
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6063 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:51 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

I need to reread Yuuka and Kaguya and decide if I'm wrong on Yuuka.

Here is a question: if Kaguya was in CP neighbourhood N2 and had a doctor why didn't Kaguya protect CP?
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6064 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:53 am

In post 6063, Aya Shameimaru wrote: I need to reread Yuuka and Kaguya and decide if I'm wrong on Yuuka.

Here is a question: if Kaguya was in CP neighbourhood N2 and had a doctor why didn't Kaguya protect CP?
Because Clownpiece claimed charged commuter and you'd be the only person who'd know they lied
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6065 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:58 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

But they claimed cop n2 to you, and weren't you the one who told me that commute and cop can't be done together? Or was that someone else.
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6066 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:03 am

In post 6065, Aya Shameimaru wrote: But they claimed cop n2 to you, and weren't you the one who told me that commute and cop can't be done together? Or was that someone else.
I don't get where you're going with this, me knowing clownpiece isn't commuting isn't gonna change who I'm doccing there
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6067 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:04 am

Like me knowing CP was commuting doesn't change my target cause I'm town
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6068 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:07 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

You knew CP woule cop, which if you are more diligent than I am asking a mod if commute + cop works is relatively easy. So you could easily have known to protect CP. More important than not realizing to protect CP you are in a semi unique position of being able to know CP might be vulnerable for a shot.
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6069 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:11 am

In post 6068, Aya Shameimaru wrote: You knew CP woule cop, which if you are more diligent than I am asking a mod if commute + cop works is relatively easy. So you could easily have known to protect CP. More important than not realizing to protect CP you are in a semi unique position of being able to know CP might be vulnerable for a shot.
The only person who'd know to shoot CP was you and maybe Dai, hedging against that world would mean I can't fully block the kill on Aya/Koishi and it'd be a 50/50 instead
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6070 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:12 am

Dai being on CP avoids the CP kill if she's scum since I'd be able to out her if CP died while she lived.
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6071 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:14 am

In post 6068, Aya Shameimaru wrote: You knew CP woule cop, which if you are more diligent than I am asking a mod if commute + cop works is relatively easy. So you could easily have known to protect CP. More important than not realizing to protect CP you are in a semi unique position of being able to know CP might be vulnerable for a shot.
Also I think you misread: CP openly claimed non-consec commuter who commuted N1 in the hood
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6072 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:16 am

We both decided that me doccing Aya + Koishi while Dai does her thing on CP was optimal while fulling understanding CP was vulnerable
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6073 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

Hang on lemme pull out the chart:
  1. If Kaguya is scum she doesn't shoot Clownpiece because not shooting gets her into the towncore
  2. If Daiyousei is scum and shoots Clownpiece she either goes down with him from the redirect or doesn't and gets limmed the next day
  3. If Aya is scum and shoots Clownpiece then game goes to odds by Dai and she gets outed by me
Those are the only people who'd know Clownpiece was commuting (except for people who visited N1 but we both forgot about that), everyone other scumteam would be shooting in Aya/Koishi there
Aya Shameimaru
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Aya Shameimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6074 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:33 am

Post by Aya Shameimaru »

You shared and hood N2 with CP and I am concerned CP told you what their plan was from downgrading you. CP is not what I would call.... Careful.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”