Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:17 am

Post by Cabd »

VC 3-3

Kyoko Kirigiri (2):
Catgirl Chipotle, Von Payne
Von Payne (1):
Kyoko Kirigiri
Ydrasse (1):
Enchant
Not voting (4):
ActionDan, Silver Ravens, Sunflower, Ydrasse

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

Day 3 Deadline is April 1 9:00 PM US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2024-04-01 18:00:00)

Mod notes:
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • If you see an error in this or any other vote count please let us know via PM.
  • :]

Last edited by morph the cat on Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:24 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

a town doesnt need to develop a story to explain why they did an action.

I questioned what happened to the reevaluation on prism black said they wanna do at end of day 2. It didnt happen over night.

I was also questioning them why they chose catgirl for pages. and they were explaining it in various posts. They said they have a null read town lean on the slot. I questioned if it was null why didnt you question them more through night. They hinted on having a hidden extra reason for doing this. few pages later When asked more about that hidden risen, black said they wanted to choose prism or catgirl cause it could potentially role block them cause they were supicious of them. On first glance this makes sense with blacks stance on catgril and prism and what they said on day 2, but it was in contraditcion with having you and calling aureal in night 1. so when questioned more they added the protective bit to it. They explicitly said it was not because of them having catgirl as their highest town read that they chose them cause of having this wierd theory.

1 - A town, having suspicion of their role would ask the mod about it. Neither of them in hydra decided to?! they are playing games on MS for years
2 - This theory came out of nowhere as a way to get out of questions cuas ethey didnt see the contradictions. If they were town and this was a real theory that they discussed and thought of the actions would make sense with that theory, and they would explain the theory and the thoughts they had for choosing those actions instead of talking about how it would block and then add the protective bit to make it sense more.
3 - Lets say this was a stupid single hydra head theory, black mentioned it first. drew came on felt ambushed by it in thread. This still can be both town and scum them. But then drew didnt portray being ambushed in thread. They went with it, defended it and continued this path of trying to make it make sense. So either they got ambushed by it as a scum hydra and they feel the need to continue to try and make it make sense or they were both discussing it fully. The dicussions that could not have happened for the fucking contradictions in action choice and what was claimed.
4 - I dont get why you think them going for their highest town read if they assume its a blocking role makes it fine. If they thought its a jailkeep they should have gone for their highest town reads No matter if they are willing for it or not. The actions are contradicting regardless of the theory you choose.

They are not scummy cause its redilicious. They are scummy cause it contradicts what they did in game and cause they tried to fix it live to make it make sense a bit more and the reason it happened was because scums can make a mistake and black did when she was getting questioned of an action they did with an ulterior motive as a scum.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2129, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: actiondan I also think is town cause of the way they reacted to being pushed day 1 and their general read based - present and anlytic posts.
can you elaborate on this more btw

:blossom:
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:26 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2198, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2194, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2189, Von Payne wrote: And yes I am discrediting you, because you are completely wrong, basically about everything.

And you have been discrediting us since basically the start of the day.

You haven't given us a smidgen of a fair chance here, and ironically doing exactly what Ali said you would do as scum(according to them)

:twisted:
You are discrediting me having a read on other slots in game. Not even my read on your slot.

This makes no fucking sense.
No I was discrediting your read on us, more specifically making fun of your 'this is 100% scum' proclamation. So snarkily(not a word lol) asking you to solve the rest of the game right now. Like I said I was going to continue and call you saying Chipotle is laughable, but I was busy at work and just decided to stop
In post 2195, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: both heads had aureal as night 2 addition suggestion and it was discussed night 1 or was it only the blacks read?
As I said before, I was convinced as Aureal as scum on D1 and was adamant to Black about it.

HUH?

You were talking about me not hunting the third scum when it its last page I was fighting about another slot being scummy.

How was that discrediting my read on you? That had nothing to do with my read on you even in fucking slightest
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:29 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2199, Sunflower wrote: idk maybe im dumb and they should be obvious but i don't really see major contradictions that aren't explained by

1) the two heads having differing perspectives on things

2) them not being exactly sure whether they think their role would be protective or role blocking or neither and it more just being a vague theory

What part of what I said is even related to them being hydra and having differing reads?

and your 2 THAT is not the issue even in slightest. The other 5 points I mentioned are the issues. sure town can have a vague theory. Town discuss it with mod or at least their hydra partner. This vague theory is either a role block or a protetcive, so ultimately a theory of jailkeep right? Then why not proetct prism? they said they wont be here for chats much but if chosen they will try for it even. its not like they said they would be gone completely. and if it was role block or protetcive why go for you night 1? That choice makes 0 sense in every aspect.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:29 am

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2201, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I dont get why you think them going for their highest town read if they assume its a blocking role makes it fine. If they thought its a jailkeep they should have gone for their highest town reads No matter if they are willing for it or not. The actions are contradicting regardless of the theory you choose.
its not black and white. you're acting like it's impossible for someone to think there's both the possibility of it being a protective and the possibility of it being a jailkeep, and not being sure which it is. not knowing isnt a contradiction

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:34 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2202, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2129, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: actiondan I also think is town cause of the way they reacted to being pushed day 1 and their general read based - present and anlytic posts.
can you elaborate on this more btw

I felt their very first post to get out of rvs was unneccessary aggressive and a bit forced, but any later post they made felt analytical of the ghame sense in that thread and felt naturally progressive. I could follow their mindset and didnt feel a contradictory stance or an odd point in their pattern, so I feel they are town.

But like its not something one cant fake as scum. My reads are basiclaly enchant >>> action dan - ydresse > you > raven >> catgirl >>>>>>> von payne right now if you want the intesnity of differences between my reads.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:40 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2205, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2201, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I dont get why you think them going for their highest town read if they assume its a blocking role makes it fine. If they thought its a jailkeep they should have gone for their highest town reads No matter if they are willing for it or not. The actions are contradicting regardless of the theory you choose.
its not black and white. you're acting like it's impossible for someone to think there's both the possibility of it being a protective and the possibility of it being a jailkeep, and not being sure which it is. not knowing isnt a contradiction

Nothing is black and white. But everything together, they are obviously scum

its not impossibvle for town to reallly suspect their role has a hidden aspect. BUT they said they suspected its either a protective or a role block (jail keep if consider together). Them with either of those assumptions or with assuming its both of them (its a jail keep) wouldnt choose the players they did in such manner and would have an explanation relating it Immidiately when they claimed the theory. They wouldnt fucking explain their night 2 as if it was a role block and then claim it might have been protetcive to explain their night 1. the role block contradicts the night 1 and the protective contradicts the night 2. This is not a town having a conspiracy theory. Its a scum faking to have one.

I bet my entire mafia career that they are scum. They will flip red. flip me if you have to first but promise me to not let them and catgirl endgame. I beg you.

Im like the last voice in game calling for these two slots. dragoneater called von. prism called von as their highest scumread. gimli wanted von and catgirl and has no voice anymore. dont let these two endgame.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:42 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

also them being a hydra having these wierd theories, talking about it with each other, and their choices being so lost?

them being so lost to not even ask the mod about it?

no
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:44 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

if anything them being hydra and having "possible differing reads" makes it even more indicating that this ain't a lost town with dice-chosen actions with real conspiracy theory. Its a scum, with a calculative action choice, who was being questioned, dropped something to get that out of the way and didnt see the contradictions coming, then adopted it to future follow up questions to try and make it make sense, which it didnt.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:49 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2203, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2198, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2194, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2189, Von Payne wrote: And yes I am discrediting you, because you are completely wrong, basically about everything.

And you have been discrediting us since basically the start of the day.

You haven't given us a smidgen of a fair chance here, and ironically doing exactly what Ali said you would do as scum(according to them)

You are discrediting me having a read on other slots in game. Not even my read on your slot.

This makes no fucking sense.
No I was discrediting your read on us, more specifically making fun of your 'this is 100% scum' proclamation. So snarkily(not a word lol) asking you to solve the rest of the game right now. Like I said I was going to continue and call you saying Chipotle is laughable, but I was busy at work and just decided to stop
In post 2195, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: both heads had aureal as night 2 addition suggestion and it was discussed night 1 or was it only the blacks read?
As I said before, I was convinced as Aureal as scum on D1 and was adamant to Black about it.

HUH?

You were talking about me not hunting the third scum when it its last page I was fighting about another slot being scummy.

How was that discrediting my read on you? That had nothing to do with my read on you even in fucking slightest
You know what, I started to type something out....but I literally have to keep repeating myself.

How many times do I have to say I was making light of you saying you were so sure about us being scum, and as you put it 'never been more certain about it' and wanted to be a a bit snarky and call your read on Chipotle as laughable as your incessant discrediting of everything we have done since we voiced a little suspicion you? But I chose not to be, partially because I was at work and partially might have come off more mean than I wanted it to(I read earlier when you said you had anxiety, so outside of game related stuff I don't want to contribute to that)

How many times will you ask where the read on Aureal came from? I have answered multiple times yet you keep asking

I am frustrated, this feels so much like Dannflorr in Dats game that just ended(ironically Black was in that game as well). I repped into Dragoneaters slot who repped out because they were on tilt a bit, so when I came in Dann hardcore pushed the slot, and me in turn. And by push just tunneled me, basically didn't listen to anything I said, and simply made up things.

I joked about it earlier, but Maria did a similar things recently, though I found her tunneling endearing in a way.

I will let you guess what their alignment was in each game......

I am out for a bit, maybe be back later

Pre Edit: LOL..... betting your mafia career?? If you enjoy this game I would highly suggest you don't do that
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:51 am

Post by Sunflower »

idk im wavering

i see what you're saying

i feel like i don't have anyone that i really trust to be town to talk to in this game and i think its always really hard for me to feel stable without that, i am too influenceable

i thought playing as hydra would help and it did at first but jupiter has been busy lately so he isn't really up to date on things rn

ydra help

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:53 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

@von thats not about your read on aureal. Its about announcing you want them in neighborhood in night 2, during night 1, and the awkward say that you hope that you didnt get them killed and hoped someone would scum read them now. It was done by black though not you.

That bit was filled with partner energy.

ps. I hate playing this game. Modding is actually more fun. I only signed up cause of gimliu and he left. that doesnt put my ability to question.

also so you dont scum read me to talk to me like that? I thought you wanted to duel me too? do you know I'm town then?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:54 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

about your read on aureal though. I want to see which post gave you the read and I have questions why you portrayed it as a meta read originally but earlier today you talked about it as it was a gut read.

how many games with them have you had?
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:56 am

Post by Von Payne »

Kirigiri isn't trying to sort us. She's trying to catch us in some gotcha that doesn't exist

Please fade this fool

:dead:
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:58 am

Post by Von Payne »

If y'all want to fade us first then fine but please fade her after we flip

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:59 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Catch up. The gotcha part was last day phase, and early this phase.

You are alkready sorted. Its duel time. I wanna take you down even if it means I go down first. I even claimed without being in elim danger to get it done. I dont care.

But you dont have any rights to insult me like that whatever you think you're doing. call me fool again and see what an actual Frozen angel wrath means.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:00 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2215, Von Payne wrote: If y'all want to fade us first then fine but please fade her after we flip

fucking deal. this must happen
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:04 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2216, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Catch up. The gotcha part was last day phase, and early this phase.

You are alkready sorted. Its duel time. I wanna take you down even if it means I go down first. I even claimed without being in elim danger to get it done. I dont care.

But you dont have any rights to insult me like that whatever you think you're doing. call me fool again and see what an actual Frozen angel wrath means.
:lol:

Please. You've been rude and disrespectful throughout this ordeal and you have the audacity to get on me for calling you a fool?

There are things I want to say that I won't say, so I'll just step away

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:06 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2218, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2216, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Catch up. The gotcha part was last day phase, and early this phase.

:lol:

Please. You've been rude and disrespectful throughout this ordeal and you have the audacity to get on me for calling you a fool?

There are things I want to say that I won't say, so I'll just step away

where was I rude to you? or anyone in particular?

show it?

I apologize if I was but no one insults my intelligence in any context and gets away with it.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:13 am

Post by Von Payne »

If that's how you took it then I apologize. I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence. I think you are scum trying to fool us. I didn't mean it as a knock on your intelligence. You seem very smart

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2220, Von Payne wrote: If that's how you took it then I apologize. I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence. I think you are scum trying to fool us. I didn't mean it as a knock on your intelligence. You seem very smart

appology accepted

but even this thought seems contradictory. I in no context tried to explain to you you're scum. Ive been convincing others you are scum. so why you thought I am trying to fool you?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:25 am

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

I don't think I'm ever gonna stop Alisae from what they're doing so I think right now I am just supposed to sit on the sidelines and watch how this day plays out strange as it is.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:32 am

Post by Sunflower »

i think it could still be useful to share whatever your own thoughts are

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:35 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2221, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2220, Von Payne wrote: If that's how you took it then I apologize. I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence. I think you are scum trying to fool us. I didn't mean it as a knock on your intelligence. You seem very smart

appology accepted

but even this thought seems contradictory. I in no context tried to explain to you you're scum. Ive been convincing others you are scum. so why you thought I am trying to fool you?
I meant "us" as in the town, not us as in the hydra

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”