JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:49 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

can we just fucking cut it out i said it was my fault (which it was!!!!!)
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:51 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

kay i'm sorry for lashing out at you, you didn't deserve that and i shouldn't have been disrespectful towards you. i should have taken a break from thread when i felt upset and i shouldn't have let my emotions get control of me. what i said was uncalled for, and i'm sorry. you do not have to accept this apology.
and jake, i didn't mean what i said. at least not like. idk, in an insulting manner. i'm sorry if you felt insulted by that. you dont have to forgive me for that either i just wanted to make it clear that i genuinely was not trying to be disrepectful.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:51 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

i talked more in-depth abotu how i felt in dead pt but i feel like it's important to talk about here too since thats not released yet.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 1746, JacksonVirgo wrote: me for egging him on.
also uhhh what so if black hadn't told you to stop yelling at me you would've just kept doing it??? i'm not saying what i did was acceptable but at the time i felt genuinely very stressed out and at my worst and your messages felt extremely. idk what the word is. it felt really cruel for lack of a better word. like you were trying to get a reaction out of me
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

this is all just from memory and i could be completely wrong but that's how i felt and i wanted to make it clear and i dunno it just Sucked A Lot at the time
i know what i said was shitty and disrespectful we dont have to keep going on about it. in fact i'd prefer if we didn't continue arguing about it, it's a massive waste of time for everyone
that's all
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:56 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

or something idk i dont really have the capacity to talk about it more this all feels kinda half-assed bc it is. and sorry abotu that im kinda goin thru it rn
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 1780, JupiterXV wrote: im kinda goin thru it rn
for stuff not related to this
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1778, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 1746, JacksonVirgo wrote: me for egging him on.
also uhhh what so if black hadn't told you to stop yelling at me you would've just kept doing it??? i'm not saying what i did was acceptable but at the time i felt genuinely very stressed out and at my worst and your messages felt extremely. idk what the word is. it felt really cruel for lack of a better word. like you were trying to get a reaction out of me
You didn’t even say it was something serious for a decent while when our back and forth was happening, I’m not a mindreader brother.

I also apologised for how I acted this game so I am very aware about what I did wrong surrounding both you and Gimli. Sorry you felt it was cruel, I never intended it to be such I just didn’t like nobody calling out your behaviour which I’m sure you can understand
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:06 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 1782, JacksonVirgo wrote: You didn’t even say it was something serious for a decent while when our back and forth was happening, I’m not a mindreader brother.
yeah, that's my bad
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:06 am

Post by fireisredsir »

btw @halfasleep

after jake kill i checked iso, scrolled for two minutes, saw this and was like. oh.
In post 392, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 389, halfasleep wrote:
In post 386, Jake The Wolfie wrote: VOTE: JacksonVirgo

Who wants to ride the Jackson train? Now that Fire mentions it, this play reminds me of the last time I played with him.
immediate kneejerk to being called partnered?
You're right to say that we're partnered. Some might even say too right.
the fact that it was direct response to you wasn't a main reason that i thought you were scum but it certainly didn't help when i was already in that "ok i was scumreading masons, flip the game upside down" mindset

i started to get the feeling you hadn't actually seen it when i made . kinda tragically unlucky with the kill bc i don't think everyone would have turned without it. was well played regardless

also gg thanks for modding dragon
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:09 am

Post by KayJayQueue »