[mrow]Prisoner's Dilemma[col]Player X Says No[col]Player X Says Yes
Player Y Says No[col]Both X and Y chooses one of these: daycop investigation, doc protection (may self-protect), 50% daykill next day.[col]X gets double vote next day and chooses one of either daycop investigation, doc protection (may self-protect), or next-day Prisoner Immunity. Y executed instantaneously
Player Y Says Yes[col]X executed instantaneously. Y gets double vote next day and chooses one of either daycop investigation, doc protection (may self-protect), or next-day Prisoner Immunity.[col]X and Y play sudden-death rock-paper-scissors. Loser is executed instantaneously and winner survives. If tied, both are executed instantaneously.
Special Rules (add “unless specified otherwise” to end of each rule):
1. Each day lasts maximum 3 weeks.
2. Each player has two votes to vote on two different players to be sent to prison. Both votes cannot be used on same player. Players should use the tags
. I will reluctantly accept bolded votes and unvotes.
3. At end of each day, whichever two players has the most votes gets sent to prison for interrogation during the night. If a majority of votes is reached for two players before deadline, the day ends early. Tiebreaker is whoever reached a certain number of votes first.
4. While in prison, the two players will be asked the question: “Is the other player mafia?” The results are shown above.
5. While imprisoned, those players cannot target others and cannot be targeted by others.
The end justifies the means.