As promised, I have released Mafia Scum Tools version 1.0. This features all of the changes from the development versions, and a nicer layout of the code.
For those not familiar with this project, it provides the following features. It:
- Randomly allocates a name to a title, which are specified throught the input process
- Allows users to specify the names and titles immediately from a list of names, each on a new line, which makes it easy to copy from forums, such as this one.
- Displays data in a format suitable to copying back into a forum
- Alerts you of any errors that have occured, which makes it less likely for you to make a mistake.
- Is free, with a GPL license.
- Can be hosted on YOUR site as well, just follow the link at the bottom of this post, or the mafia scum tool's footer.
To try out this client, go here: http://users.quickfox.org/~nerd-network/mafia/
To download the source and run it on your own server, go here: http://users.quickfox.org/~nerd-network/
**These servers may be a little slow, due to quickfox's popularity.
NOTE TO ALL: If anyone is willing to mirror the download files on a reasonably fast server, please let me know.
NOTE TO JEZ, MITH AND ANY OTHER DEV'S: You are more than welcome to run this on your server, seeing as I made it for this forum in particular.