He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:57 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

I am way more interested in
vote IS,
but if the game comes to a halt, I'm more than willing to vote Nanook.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:05 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, since it is one of the high rungs, and Yaw came up as innocent ...
Vote: IS
Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:08 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Vote Count:

2 - NanooktheWolf (Otaku, Internet Stranger)
2 - Internet Stranger (Nanook, STD)

Who's not voting? Oh yeah. Mole.

3 to lynch.
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:52 pm

Post by mole »

I'd rather not cut IS down just yet, especially when there are two scum left.

Vote: Nanook
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
Otaku376
Otaku376
Goon
Otaku376
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:37 pm

Post by Otaku376 »

mole, tonight I ask you perform the same action, i.e. protect yourself and myself and StD I would ask that if you can, consider self protection tonight.

in tradition of my predecessor:
I am President Otaku, and I approve this message.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:01 pm

Can I protect mole and he protect me? Cuz i doubt I can self protect.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:56 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

It makes more sense for Mole and StD to protect each other.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:29 am

Post by Vraak X »

So.. Nanook's gone, but his Junior steps in. Time for nightfall, night .. my God. 14?

Send your choices in immediately!
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:43 pm

Post by Vraak X »

The Oval Office turns on CNN, and they find Paula Zahn, reporting from an emergency bunker.

"We've just received word today that Former President Nanook the Wolf was mistakenly killed by Naval missiles -- *scramble* He was declared not a terrorist thr --" and the TV was turned off by Vice President Internet Stranger Junior.

Within seconds, President Otaku376 the Fourth snapped his fingers, and two Army military policemen arrived, one for each of the .. innocent men in the room?

"Secretary of Defense Save the Dragons.." President Otaku376 said. "You are under arrest on the charge of treason. Consider yourself tried in the court of this Oval Office, and by the powers vested in me by the people of the United States, I hereby find you.."

Otaku376 grabbed a pistol from a SS agent and fired it into the pit of Secretary StD.

He died instantly.

He snickered, and a grin came over his face. He couldn't help but mutter the word: "Guilty."

Two military police personnel were restraining Mr. Mole, the Secretary of State. Instantly, Vice President Internet Stranger came over, grabbed a MP's M16, and beat Mr. Mole straight across the face twelve times. Then he emptied his entire magazine on Mr. Mole -- aiming straight on his face.

Finally, President Otaku and Vice President Internet Stranger were staring at each other, face to face. They had weapons close in hand, but then they dropped it, and shook hands.

Otaku376, evilly, stated "The Oval Office is ours. Consider this a declaration of martial law."

VP Internet Stranger nodded, and together, they began their twenty-year reign of terror over what was now left of America.

Armed Forces Secretary Mafia - Win - Day 14
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:04 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Initial Roles -- Private Citizen roles and mod notes are not included (they do not describe the full aspect of the game):

I copied this straight off of word, so shoot me.

President
As President of the United States, guess what, you’re IMMUNE to all night kills. You are in this case, pro-town. You win with the town.

But, there is a clause and a stipulation to your immunity: every fifth post, you must say (and in context): “I’m xxx, and I approved this message.” If you do not state this, you will lose your immunity and will be prone to night kills.

You also have the ability to veto one act every night. Select the person you wish to veto, and their action will be vetoed.

Upon your death, you will receive a random role reassignment.

Vice President of the United States
As Vice President of the United States, you will automatically assume the role of the President once he is deceased. You win with the town.

Each night, the two legislators will be working on some form of draft proposal. Being the President of the Senate, you will have automatic access to these documents.

You have night immunity, due to your high-risk potential.

Upon your death, you will receive a random role reassignment.

Secretary of Defense
You are the head of the Defense Corps mafia. You are allowed to kill (1) target per night.

You may select which of your following secretaries of the armed forces will conduct the assassination:

Xxx: Army Infantry: The target will be assassinated through sniping.
XXX: Naval Battery: The target, while staying at his/her house, will be shot down with a vast spread of missiles.
XXX: Air Force Bombardment: The target, while staying at his/her house, will be shot down by B-2 stealth bombers.

You are the Godfather and will be responsible for sending in the choices every night. You have all Godfather standard protections. (Innocent upon investigation/Immune to all night kills)

You win when all town and non-Defense Corps personnel are deceased.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your Deputy Secretary will take over your position (you will play the role). If your Deputy Secretary is killed, your alignment will be revealed. Same alignment, same role. Different time.
Secretary of the Army
You are the Secretary of the Army. You are a part of the Defense Corps mafia.

As the Secretary of the Army, you may direct the Army Medical Corps to protect ONE target per night.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your Deputy Secretary (you) will take over your position (you will play the role). Same alignment, same role. Different time. If your Deputy Secretary is Killed, THEN your role will be revealed.

Secretary of the Navy
You are the Secretary of the Navy. You are a part of the Defense Corps mafia.

As the Secretary of the Navy, you may direct the Marine Corps to arrest one person for the duration of the night and next day. They will be out of action for ONE game day.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your Deputy Secretary (you) will take over your position (you will play the role). Same alignment, same role. Different time. If your Deputy Secretary is Killed, THEN your role will be revealed.

Secretary of the Air Force
You are the Secretary of the Air Force.

As the Secretary of the Air Force, you may direct one reconnaissance plane per night to investigate the actions of one person for the course of that night.

You win with town.

Secretary of State
At a state of war, the Secretary of State is responsible for keeping the State in order. You are also responsible for protecting the President from foreign hostilities. Which, of course, you must be an eloquent orator.

You are the essential “vigilante” within the standard mafia game. But, there is one catch: your accuracy will depend on the level of the eloquence in your speeches within the game. The more eloquent the speeches, the more accurate your hits, and the more chances that if you get mafia, you will kill them.

You win with the town, when all the mafia are dead.

Attorney General of the United States
Those terrorists got away AGAIN! Of course, you won’t let it happen. That CIA botched it up REAL badly.

As the Attorney General of the United States, you are placed with the investigative powers of varying agencies. Each night, these agents will respond back to you:

FBI: Federal Bureau of Investigation. If you launch these agents into a house, anytime they are caught, they will simply run away.

NSA: National Security Agency. There are no agents here, it is merely wiretaps, therefore your information may not be as reliable.

CIA: Central Intelligence Agency. The CIA is not technically supposed to operate within the United States. However, they are the most reliable, but unfortunately, the most deadly. If your target resists, they may kill the target.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your Deputy Attorney General (you) will take over your position (you will play the role). Same alignment, same role. Different time. If your Deputy AG is Killed, THEN your role will be revealed.

National Security Advisor
As the National Security Advisor, you hear many, many things over various sources. Including possible hits on the Executive Staff. Every night, various tidbits of information are transmitted back and forth, and you will pick up these tidbits.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your Deputy NSA will take over. Same role, different title. If your Deputy Advisor is killed, your role will THEN be revealed.

You win with the town.

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
As the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, you can declare someone’s act unconstitutional and it will be blocked for that night. (Roleblocker). You win with the town.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your Deputy Chief Justice will take over. Same role, different title. If your Deputy Chief Justice is killed, your role will THEN be revealed.

You win with the town.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
You are the head of the Military Corps mafia. You, along with Dragon Phoenix, and BlueSin are allowed to kill (1) target per night.

You may select which of your following Staff Officers of the armed forces will conduct the assassination:

Xxx: Army Infantry: The target will be assassinated through sniping.
XXX: Air Force Bombardment: The target, while staying at his/her house, will be shot down by B-2 stealth bombers.

You are the Godfather and will be responsible for sending in the choices every night. You have all Godfather standard protections. (Innocent upon investigation/Immune to all night kills)

You win when all town and non-JCS personnel are deceased.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your Command’s Deputy will take over your position (you will play the role). If your Deputy is killed, your alignment will be revealed. Same alignment, same role. Different time.

Army Joint Chief of Staff
You are the Joint Chief of Staff for the U.S. Army. Along with CubsFan4Life, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who is your Godfather, you are a part of the Military Corps mafia.

As the Joint Chief of Staff, you may direct the Army Medical Corps to protect ONE target per night.

You win when all town and non-Military Corps personnel are deceased.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your Deputy (you) will take over your position (you will play the role). Same alignment, same role. Different time. If your Deputy is Killed, THEN your role will be revealed.

Joint Chief of Staff for the Air Force
You are the Chief of Staff of the Air Force. Along with CubsFan4Life, the Chair of the JCS, who is your Godfather, you are a part of the Military Corps mafia.

As the JCS-AF, you may direct one reconnaissance plane per night to investigate the actions of one person for the course of that night.

You win when all town and non-Military Corps personnel are deceased.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your Deputy (you) will take over your position (you will play the role). Same alignment, same role. Different time. If your Deputy is Killed, THEN your role will be revealed.

Senator (Chair)
As a Senator, along with your fellow Congressmen, you are allowed to make legislation during the night doing any of the following:

You may do up to TWO of any of these actions (combination). (PER Night)
Protect (Doc Protection)
Investigate (Cop Privilege)

In addition, you may come up with your own legislation, submit it through me, then I will say if it is legal or not. If it is, you may pass the legislation the next day.

If any roleblockers (if any exist) block YOU, the Chairman of the Legislative Board, the legislation will automatically vetoed. The President has the authorization to veto any proposals the next day.

It will be up to YOU who to do what with. You make the rules, since you are the legislation. Any legislation will take effect unless it is specifically vetoed or blocked.

For the sake of National Security if any legislation is passed where a party is named, these names will be dotted out.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your State’s Junior member (you) will take over your position (you will play the role). Same alignment, same role. Different time. If your Junior is Killed, THEN your role will be revealed.
If you need an example, PM me in response.

Senator
As a Senator, along with your fellow Congressmen, you are allowed to make legislation during the night doing any of the following:

Protect (Doc Protection)

In addition, you may come up with your own legislation, THE CHAIRMAN WILL SUBMIT ALL PIECES OF LEGISLATION TO ME, then I will say if it is legal or not. If it is, you may pass the legislation the next day.

If any roleblockers (if any exist) blocks the Chairman of the Legislative Board, the legislation will automatically vetoed. The President has the authorization to veto any proposals the next day.

It will be up to YOU who to do what with. You make the rules, since you are the legislation. Any legislation will take effect unless it is specifically vetoed or blocked.

For the sake of National Security if any legislation is passed where a party is named, these names will be dotted out.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your State’s Junior member (you) will take over your position (you will play the role). Same alignment, same role. Different time. If your Junior is Killed, THEN your role will be revealed.

Senator

Protect (Doc Protection)

In addition, you may come up with your own legislation, THE CHAIRMAN WILL SUBMIT ALL PIECES OF LEGISLATION TO ME, then I will say if it is legal or not. If it is, you may pass the legislation the next day.

If any roleblockers (if any exist) blocks the Chairman of the Legislative Board, the legislation will automatically vetoed. The President has the authorization to veto any proposals the next day.

Representative (Chair)
As a Representative, along with your fellow Congressmen, you are allowed to make legislation during the night doing any of the following:

Protect (Doc Protection)

In addition, you may come up with your own legislation, YOU WILL SUBMIT ALL LEGISLATION TO ME, then I will say if it is legal or not. If it is, you may pass the legislation the next day.

Representative
As a Representative, along with your fellow Congressmen, you are allowed to make legislation during the night doing any of the following:

Protect (Doc Protection)

Representative

Protect (Doc Protection)

Surgeon General of the United States
To put it quite simply, you protect people just like a doc. End of story.

Upon your death, your alignment will not be revealed. Rather, your Deputy Surgeon General (you) will take over your position (you will play the role). Same alignment, same role. Different time. If your Deputy is Killed, THEN your role will be revealed.

Representative

Protect (Doc Protection)

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:25 pm

So that's why my role changed...because I couldn't be mafia...

So that's what those MOD NOTE: 9.5/10...how eloquent the posts were...I think.

Damn. I feel stupid. This hole time I was like "Don't follow Yaw" and that was exactly what Otaku needed, and then we all followed him. I feel really dumb now.

That was a good game...thanks Vraak :)
Otaku376
Otaku376
Goon
Otaku376
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:41 pm

Post by Otaku376 »

What a fun game, I am so glad IS and I could pull it off. Thanks for modding vraak, it was quite in depth.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:00 pm

Post by Vraak X »

You guys are forgetting..

Thank you Electra for that wonderful job as a comoderator! Couldn't have done it without you!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:00 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Im just happy I was able to get rid of that pesky Yaw. I should have been lynched a long time ago.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:14 am

Post by JDTAY »

Oh bah, my first loss since my return to mafia. I must find someone to blame!
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:17 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I knew IS was scum, I just was trying to use him to my advantage with votes, but little did I know about Otaku as I spent so much time with IS. Good job guys, it was an awesome game.
Cubsfan4life
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
A guy can dream, right?

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:49 am

Post by Cubsfan4life »

Great Game Vraak- Congrats IS and Otaku. Cursed the investigations/roleblocks.
I really need to find a good quote

89-73... an improvement if you look at it that way.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:33 am

Post by Electra »

Yes... it was amusing, this game. XD Sorry I trailed off a bit at the end, I wanted you to take care of the important things like ending the game. X3
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:44 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Uhmm.. just a few more notes:

Private Citizen #1 (NanooktheWolf): (becomes a Private Citizen when President is impeached or removed from office by force, and cannot return to elected office):

Had the ability to send one name per night, that person was killed. Pretty much unrestricted vig powers.

Private Citizen #2 (Yaw): Had the ability to pick one utensil, either becoming a doctor, vigilante, or a cop. He chose vigilante, but failed to use his powers.

Private Citizen #3 (role not taken): Had the ability to become a doctor.

Private Citizen #4 (role not taken): Had the ability to become a cop.

Private Citizen #5 (role not taken): Had the ability to become a serial killer.

If five Presidents were impeached and were not elected back into regular office, then this would have taken effect in that order.

Also, a note on Secretary of State powers.. The rhetoric score also prevented mole from getting murdered. (or whoever the SecState was).. the more the person posted, and the more eloquent the post, the better chances of survival.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:00 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Wow, I wish I would have known this earlier, because I was playing the game as if I were a serial killer, I had no idea that I was a vig.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:06 pm

Post by Yaw »

SATH: Nanook

Actually, I didn't know I was a vig either. Vraak said I got a knife, but didn't say anything about my getting a night choice. I thought he was joking or giving me a red herring. And to think I could have night killed IS...
Success breeds suspicion
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:18 am

Post by Vraak X »

Boundaries of Senate/House of Representatives:

1) If they were to protect themselves, the protection would be less effective by the night.

2) Congress could have legislated a mandate for all investigative agencies to turn in their results (this would have been a 2 night process)

3) Congress could have ordered the assassination of someone, but would lose permanent legislative powers after this.

4) Congress could protect upto 2 people, or investigate upto 2 people, or interchange between both.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:24 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Night by Night Choices

Night One

Bluesin - Investigates Internet Stranger, gets innocent due to Immunity
Cadmium/Roadbird - sends the FBI to Thoth, gets innocent
Massive - protects Godfather Cubsfan4Life
CubsFan4Life - shoots Thoth
AndrewS - blocks Candice
Candice - blocked for the night
Nanook - approved Senate legislation
Flying Dutchman and the Rep crew - no choice submitted
Internet Stranger - Air Raid on Fuldu
JDTAY - Investigate Fuldu
Leonidas - Away due to marriage
Mr. GITA - arrest Thoth
Drummer - No action
Yaw and the Senate crew - investigate Internet Stranger/JDTAY
Nonny - No action
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:27 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Night Two

Bluesin - Investigate JDTAY
Cadmium - CIA to Internet Stranger
Massive - no choice
CubsFan4Life - shoot AndrewS
AndrewS - block Leonidas
Candice/Mikehart - hears about mafia induction of Flying Dutchman
Nanook - out of action, due to away
Flying Dutchman - becomes mafia
Internet Stranger - Air raid Otaku
JDTAY - investigate Internet Stranger
Leonidas - no choice
Mr. GITA - arrest Yaw
drummer - kill Flying Dutchman (eloquence avg. 8.5/10)
Yaw and the Senate gang - Investigate Leonidas/Ibanez
Thoth - protect Fuldu
Narninian - takes VP
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:30 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Night Three