Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 12:46 am

Post by Black »

I guess it's incorrect to fade there today since there's guaranteed scum in {Grovyle; Gypyx} but yeah I think Aureal is probably just the partner
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 12:47 am

Post by Black »

The question is does she make more sense as a partner to Grovyle or Gypyx?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 3:40 am

Post by Grovyle in a Fedora »

In post 2646, SmileyDude1 wrote:
In post 2619, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote:
In post 2615, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2612, Black wrote:
In post 2609, Gypyx wrote: Honestly i've found that this kind of stuborn "ignore the most likely path" type of stances in ELo often comes from scum
What is this referring to?
Grovyle refusing to see a smiley / me world
because smiley is towny on his own merits. you want to try to push me into a silly corner where i force the solve in a bad place and weaponize smiley being town into getting over the last hump now :lol

i was already refusing to see smiley scum worlds after halfway through the last dayphase xDDDD
Couldn't help but notice this. If this was the case then what was with our interaction before the guilty at the beginning of the day phase.
In post 2500, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote:
In post 2498, SmileyDude1 wrote: Vibes mostly, 2495 gave off dismissive/lol vibes that I feel like are typical when someone feels their response was bad/scummy/incriminating. Feels like typical framing before you drop something on said player.

Also had the thought coming into the day phase that you might try faking a guilty here. Remember when I mentioned last day phase that it felt like scum wanted to divert away from resolving myself/you yesterday in order to do so today where getting it wrong causes us to lose. This was a play I was considering might potentially come from you because it plays into that.

As mentioned earlier, maybe i'm just paranoid, if I'm wrong i'll probs at least give you the time of day to consider the implications there. Not getting the vibes that i'm wrong on this right now though.
i mean the reason i did start alluding to it was to test your reaction yes
Like why test my reaction there if you thought I was town?
Because I'm not foolish and all info is good info. I've been burned by players who post as well as you so while at this point I'm willing to bet the game on you being town- opportunities to course correct *if* wrong are free

(Plus ii was reaction testing everyone else too )
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 3:42 am

You're deadass looking for tiny shit like that to confbias you dude cmon
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 3:46 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2648, Black wrote: Aureal it doesn't really feel like you are trying to solve the game at all
Nice distancing ol' scumbuddy ;)

You are correct, I have taken a mental vacation from this game and need to reset my thinking when I have the time and energy to spare.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 3:53 am

Post by Gypyx »

Does anyone have any concerns on me / my slot in general that i could adress?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 6:45 am

someone explain why we should not no lim here to force scum to kill. Gypyx claims that allegedly I should suspect smiley here - I believe gypyx knows their best kill here is smiley if they dont kill me and thus having my pov be shown to be accurate is bad for them as they've soft shaded them as necessary in scum them world and perhaps are a backup for then if they lose the cc here

Because it absolutely is an absurd pov to not want to no lim here.

Unless it is smiley and gypyx in which case that'd be a hilarious way for that team to be outed lol. But i seriously doubt it with how last day went down
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 7:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 2654, Aureal wrote:
In post 2648, Black wrote: Aureal it doesn't really feel like you are trying to solve the game at all
Nice distancing ol' scumbuddy ;)

You are correct, I have taken a mental vacation from this game and need to reset my thinking when I have the time and energy to spare.
Understandable
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 7:10 am

Post by Black »

I truly don't know if it's better to no lim here or not
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 7:52 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2656, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote: someone explain why we should not no lim here to force scum to kill. Gypyx claims that allegedly I should suspect smiley here - I believe gypyx knows their best kill here is smiley if they dont kill me and thus having my pov be shown to be accurate is bad for them as they've soft shaded them as necessary in scum them world and perhaps are a backup for then if they lose the cc here

Unless it is smiley and gypyx in which case that'd be a hilarious way for that team to be outed lol. But i seriously doubt it with how last day went down
Bestie i think smiley is town, just that realistically it doesn't make sense for you to think that lol
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 7:53 am

Post by Gypyx »

Or like idk, i really need to find other stuff to talk about cause it feels like i'm going a bit crazy repeating the same stuff + grovyle seems more than happy to indluge in this kind of nonsense talking

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 7:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2503, Gypyx wrote: players that are interestingly absent from ming's ISO :
Grovyle : (one post quoted, said post doesn't even adress to grovyle
Aureal!slot : (one RVS post, one post replying to a question from actiondan)
gibdo : (one post, which was shade thrown at gibdo)
In post 694, awesomeming327 wrote: gibdo and salty are also very unremarkable posting
Hey what's that, something that Grovyle barely adressed that's extremely interesting

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 7:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2658, Black wrote: I truly don't know if it's better to no lim here or not
We can no lim but then we'll just be down a townie for no good reason as you / smiley are pretty obvtown

bottom text
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 8:42 am

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 2653, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote: You're deadass looking for tiny shit like that to confbias you dude cmon
FWIW, I was aware that my question there came off as kind of dog-piling on you in terms of suspicion. Admittedly felt kind of crappy asking it in that moment. I decided to go forward with it anyways because it was a thought that jumped out at me as I was reading. My apologies, but I don't want to be in the business of withholding my thoughts just cause I feel shitty about expressing them
Friendly Neighborhood Scummer

ADHD
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 8:46 am

Post by SmileyDude1 »

I feel a lot of anxiety about this game right now. Like it feels like i'm going to wind up doing something stupid.

It feels like i'm going to either full tunnel on a Town!Grov and feel like an absolute arse afterwards

or

talk myself out of a tunnel on Scum!Grov and feel like an absolute arse afterwards.

*Sigh*

ADHD
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 8:54 am

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 2656, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote: someone explain why we should not no lim here to force scum to kill. Gypyx claims that allegedly I should suspect smiley here - I believe gypyx knows their best kill here is smiley if they dont kill me and thus having my pov be shown to be accurate is bad for them as they've soft shaded them as necessary in scum them world and perhaps are a backup for then if they lose the cc here

Tbh, I'd be willing to go with it if everyone else wanted to. I think it's not very likely we actually gain anything from no lim here and it feels likely we wind up back in a similar spot tomorrow - me/Black in most cases. Though I guess we don't lose too much from it either.

It's probs optimal to use the spare no-lim at some point, and I can't really think of any particular benefit towards saving it for f4 rather than using it now atm.

ADHD
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 9:16 am

In post 2659, Gypyx wrote:

Bestie i think smiley is town, just that realistically it doesn't make sense for you to think that lol
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 9:17 am

In post 2659, Gypyx wrote:

The idea here is gypyx doesn't care about what happens if we misflip here . They are just trying to set up the contingency if they go over here to tie themselves to players other than gibido and thus if they are unable to only have me as a kill if they lose the cc, this makes it difficult for them to justify a no lim, especially if 2nd mafia is also guiltyable here

cool it ate my post and i had to go back to get it lol, what the last post was meant to be ^
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2024 9:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

I don't understeand what you're saying right now

like, these are words sure

if your point is that i'm trying to create anti associatives i'll just say i've been talking about Gibdo / Aureal pretty much as much as you are, i've stated my piece that i think scum lies among the two due to ming associatives, but the fact that they are avoiding the thread like the plague makes it hard for me to say stuff about them

Aureal's focus on grovyle's claim looking good because of a theoretical "Simple setups need to be investigative + protective + miscalenious" is EXTREMELY weird, and especially considering nick + DBG were town, very much scumsiding

bottom text
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 am

Post by tris »

prodding Gibdo
here's what it says
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 am

Post by Black »

In post 2664, SmileyDude1 wrote: I feel a lot of anxiety about this game right now. Like it feels like i'm going to wind up doing something stupid.

It feels like i'm going to either full tunnel on a Town!Grov and feel like an absolute arse afterwards

or

talk myself out of a tunnel on Scum!Grov and feel like an absolute arse afterwards.

*Sigh*
mood
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2024 11:49 am

Post by Aureal »

I've done some thinking and think I know what I want to do here

Gonna at least read these last few pages first though, maybe later tonight
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by tris »

replacing Gibdo
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by tris »

T-Bone replaces Gibdo
here's what it says
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2024 3:07 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Okay on a scale from 1-10 how confirmed town am I?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”