Newbie 2070 - Airplanes | GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 973, ClarkBar wrote:
In post 971, Roden wrote: Thanks Clark. This was honestly a terrible spot to be in for town and I don't envy what I put you guys through.
I really wanted to be the elimination yesterday. Then Grandpa (no shade) really just made such a damn good case against himself.

This game may not be for me. What a progression. Suspect and vote the jail keeper, get sick near the end of D1, initiate a wagon against town D2, bite on grandpa (I couldn’t imagine scum wasn’t on the D2 wagon) and shit the bed D4. My shame knows no bounds.
For real, I don't think there's a whole lot that could've been done. Grandpa was easy elim bait and that's why I kept poking at him (sorry Grandpa), and a lot of things came together end of Day 1 and especially during Day 2 to secure end game for me. Day 2 was actually just crazy, Nancy and I abstaining from the vote on a flash wagon just worked out too perfectly for me since we both already looked the most town at that point. T3 fake claiming Tracker helped sell my Tracker claim too, which was honestly just lucky for me but I took advantage of it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Clark, I told you I was fucking town? Why tf didn’t you listen? :facepalm:

I thought it was Roden but wasn’t sure but I at least thought you wouldn’t rush this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 963, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I really really didn’t want to be in elo because I didn’t want to be in this position where I would make the wrong decision. Instead I now think that based on Clark’s post, if he is town, then I might actually be the game losing miselim here for the second time now. The first time was on MU and there was actually a confirmed mason in that who wrongly instavoted me before I even had a chance to vote or even make a single post, so I thank the townie here for not doing that and throwing the game.

I know I am town and I just have to hope to God, I can make the other townie realize that it 100% isn’t me. I will not instavote no matter what because I absolutely want to make the right decision here but if the townie votes me, we will auto lose, so please don’t do that.
@Clark, why did you ignore this?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I didn’t think it was Clark and didn’t obviously didn’t want to vote him because I was afraid of what happened would happen.

If I had voted Roden, I figured Clark would for sure vote me, so I was hoping that he would see my sincere desire to sort things out meant I had to be the townie here. Like it was beyond obvious, I don’t do that if scum. My God!

If I was scum here, I pocket Roden and push Clark. How could you seriously not realize that? @Clark

I also never ever kill T3 here because if I’m scum, I 100% want him in elo with me.

Oh well, at least this isn’t on my head. I still “hate” you Rodin for dragging me to elo. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 4.01
De Havilland Dragon Rapide

Elimination
Nancy Drew 39
(2): Clark Bar, Roden

Not Voting
(1): Nancy Drew 39

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-07-20 22:57:17).

Mod notes:
An elimination has been achieved
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Marashu »

Nancy Drew 39 was a
Vanilla Townie

Congratulations to the Mafia team composed of Roden and JamesTheNames!
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Marashu »

Thank you everyone for playing!

Dead PT
Mod PT
Mafia PT

The mafia team has 24 hours for redactions
Last edited by Marashu on Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 979, Marashu wrote:
Official Vote Count 4.01
De Havilland Dragon Rapide

Elimination
Nancy Drew 39
(2): Clark Bar, Roden

Not Voting
(1): Nancy Drew 39

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-07-20 22:57:17).

Mod notes:
An elimination has been achieved
5 days! We had 5 days, why did you rush this? :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Sorry Clark, I didn’t mean to be so hard on you but if you had just not rushed this, we might possibly have won.

Gg Roden, James. First time on this site I have been miselimed on my main.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Roden »

GG everyone! I had fun, though this ELo had my heart racing the whole time haha. A part of me felt bad Day 3 when people started begging to be NK'd too, I know this was a a tough ELo.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 984, Roden wrote:GG everyone! I had fun, though this ELo had my heart racing the whole time haha. A part of me felt bad Day 3 when people started begging to be NK'd too, I know this was a a tough ELo.
I still am seriously upset with you for not NKing me and subjecting me to this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 985, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 984, Roden wrote:GG everyone! I had fun, though this ELo had my heart racing the whole time haha. A part of me felt bad Day 3 when people started begging to be NK'd too, I know this was a a tough ELo.
Sorry, I had to bring you. We both looked pretty equally town over the James elim, and I needed to make sure me surviving to ELo was justified. It was rightfully pointed out if I took Val to end game, it would've been a obvious pocket, and one of Clark/Grandpa had to come to end game since they had suspicions on them.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 986, Roden wrote:
In post 985, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Sorry, I had to bring you. We both looked pretty equally town over the James elim, and I needed to make sure me surviving to ELo was justified. It was rightfully pointed out if I took Val to end game, it would've been a obvious pocket, and one of Clark/Grandpa had to come to end game since they had suspicions on them.
Well you could have claimed the fake inno on me but whatever. I’m probably over reacting because I’ve had an extremely shitty day in general.

Maybe I would have been the D2 miselim had Blurry not repped out.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Gg thanks for modding Marashu.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by T3 »

*organ music*
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by T3 »

Grandpa should have been obvtown :(

WP Roden!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:02 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 973, ClarkBar wrote:
In post 971, Roden wrote: Thanks Clark. This was honestly a terrible spot to be in for town and I don't envy what I put you guys through.
I really wanted to be the elimination yesterday. Then Grandpa (no shade) really just made such a damn good case against himself.

This game may not be for me. What a progression. Suspect and vote the jail keeper, get sick near the end of D1, initiate a wagon against town D2, bite on grandpa (I couldn’t imagine scum wasn’t on the D2 wagon) and shit the bed D4. My shame knows no bounds.
oh don't be like that! it's just a tough game! the nice thing about tough games is that there's always tons of room to grow and explore and never really one right way to play
You can't step in the same river twice.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Psyche »

i really wish i'd have jailkept the right guy it would have been glorious
but that bus was pretty convincing!
You can't step in the same river twice.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Val89 »

What did make you decide to fake crumb tracker as town this game, T3? Was it because you've done it a fair bit as scum and didn't want to get meta'd for it?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:20 am

Post by T3 »

In post 993, Val89 wrote:What did make you decide to fake crumb tracker as town this game, T3? Was it because you've done it a fair bit as scum and didn't want to get meta'd for it?
I wanted to make it really obvious so I would be tred. I actually thought you were the other pr because you were talking to me about it.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Val89 »

I was softing that I was the other PR as hard as I could after the James hammer and into D2 because I thought you (T3) actually were the tracker, and were fake-retracting. I was hoping to give scum some anxiety over who to pick for the NK. Of course, they knew there was only one PR, so it was never going to work, but at the time I thought it was worth a try.
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:05 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 995, Val89 wrote:I was softing that I was the other PR as hard as I could after the James hammer and into D2 because I thought you (T3) actually were the tracker, and were fake-retracting. I was hoping to give scum some anxiety over who to pick for the NK. Of course, they knew there was only one PR, so it was never going to work, but at the time I thought it was worth a try.
Even though I was scum there are a bunch of posts of me saying how he was definitely lying about being a Tracker.
ClarkBar
ClarkBar
Goon
ClarkBar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:52 am

Post by ClarkBar »

In post 983, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sorry Clark, I didn’t mean to be so hard on you but if you had just not rushed this, we might possibly have won.

Honestly if you had a strong rebuttal to the points I made about why I leaned Roden over you as town I wish you would have made them. I felt your responses to my posts were along the lines of "please don't I'm town" which is not as compelling as an uncontested and totally plausible PR claim. Roden was right to paint them as a little AtE. I'm sorry you feel I rushed it.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Marashu »

The mafia PT is now visible
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 997, ClarkBar wrote:
In post 983, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sorry Clark, I didn’t mean to be so hard on you but if you had just not rushed this, we might possibly have won.

Honestly if you had a strong rebuttal to the points I made about why I leaned Roden over you as town I wish you would have made them. I felt your responses to my posts were along the lines of "please don't I'm town" which is not as compelling as an uncontested and totally plausible PR claim. Roden was right to paint them as a little AtE. I'm sorry you feel I rushed it.
I could have had you actually took what I said seriously and not rushed your vote. That’s why town should never be the first vote in Elo unless you yourself have an actual guilty.

Had you had patience, Roden would probably have eventually voted for either of us. If you, I would have then obvtowned by not instavoting you but you made it super easy for him.

I thought it was him but the rb thing made me unsure and I wanted to get more info. Let this be a lesson to you, never ever rush a 3 player elo like this ever again, if you don’t want history repeating itself.

For my part, I wish we had limmed you > Mo because Mo was the only one who correctly suspected Roden and we might possibly had won had he been in elo instead of you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”