Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #200) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1479, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1476, pirate mollie wrote:nacho if you are town which I doubt,

OK stop right there. Why do you doubt Nacho is town? Reasons, right now, before conferring with your team or iso'ing him. You made a statement, now justify it in the next moments.

10min have elapsed.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #201) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:02 pm

wow

Vote: mollie
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #202) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Why do you doubt your Nacho, mollie, I asked 15min ago. Why would you replace into a game I'm in after insulting me, ruining a game I'm in before replacing out, and being an all around nuisance? And not address me now?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #203) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:08 pm

I'm going to lynch the brains out of mollie regardless of alignment if she doesn't woman up and address me. Eddie has never made a worst decision. I was ready to work with him and he places the person I want to work with least on the site in front of me, who has disrespected me time and again, wasted my time, offered no apology, and continues to attempt to aggravate me when I'm doing my best to avoid her in all my games.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #204) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Has everyone noted how mollie has avoided responding to me?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #205) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:14 pm

In post 1506, pirate mollie wrote:so I guess I am running away by...posting and responding?

You are posting and not responding. It has been noted. Eddie is regretting to have replaced with you right now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #206) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Hello I am mollie. Eddie can we change games so I can talk more to my boyfriend Nacho please. No I don't care about interacting with the town players in the game, I just want to interact with my boyfriend Nacho. I doubt he's town, but I prefer talking to him than anyone else and by the way I am voting GreyIce.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #207) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:24 pm

You insulted me personally, twice. I didn't say anything in the first game because it was almost ending and I was polite. I asked you to stop in the second and you didn't. The mod agreed with me that you were out of line. You are a foul-mouthed grown woman who hasn't learned how to pick up on social cues or basic decency. I really have no interest in interacting with you in any way, but I am obliged to do it because I want to help my team and my town win. The fact that you are unwilling to interact with me on a game level, and choose to make false accusations on me again grosses me out. It's a nasty post, and you're never going to see me again in a game after Team Mafia ends.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #208) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:27 pm

You can't fucking defend yourself. The mod said you were disrespectful, bordering on harassment. How the fuck do you think you have the moral high ground here? You fucking replace into my game and ignore my request for your reasons to doubt your boyfriend Nacho is town? You make me sick.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #209) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:36 pm

I was about to vote GreyIce for not voting Nacho, but now I will never vote GreyIce over mollie.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #210) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:44 pm

In post 1527, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1520, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You insulted me personally, twice. I didn't say anything in the first game because it was almost ending and I was polite. I asked you to stop in the second and you didn't. The mod agreed with me that you were out of line. You are a foul-mouthed grown woman who hasn't learned how to pick up on social cues or basic decency. I really have no interest in interacting with you in any way, but I am obliged to do it because I want to help my team and my town win. The fact that you are unwilling to interact with me on a game level, and choose to make false accusations on me again grosses me out. It's a nasty post, and you're never going to see me again in a game after Team Mafia ends.

erm.

that isn't what happened.

you pmed about a game that we both were alive in and that is against the rules.

thats what happened.

I am ignoring you BUT NOT YOUR READS WHICH WHY IS I AM LOOKING AT NACHO AND FOLLOWING UP!

In post 1527, pirate mollie wrote:I am ignoring you BUT NOT YOUR READS WHICH WHY IS I AM LOOKING AT NACHO AND FOLLOWING UP!

Then answer my goddamn post of an hour ago. You're not on a playdate with Nacho, so fucking act like you want to be playing mafia.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #211) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:56 pm

You're the most irritable, annoying person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting online.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #212) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:17 pm

In post 1536, Metal Sonic wrote:In fact I am in the highest position in the game so you have p much no bargaining power~

:shifty:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #213) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:25 am

Vote: Nacho
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #214) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:27 am

I'm growing more and more disinterested in the game. Titus asked me if I wanted to switch. Meh.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #215) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:28 am

I can vote for mollie or Nacho today, whichever.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #216) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:15 am

Yeah, I like Titus too. She acts her age on the internet. Spells out words, doesn't use pointless abbreviations like she's an overexcited teenager with a crush on One Direction. She understands that she's a woman and acts in a dignified manner. I like Titus a lot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #217) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 am

In post 1695, pirate mollie wrote:omg

you figured me out

I figured you out? You misunderstand, I was speaking about Titus. She employs proper capitalization and doesn't abuse the exclamation or question mark. She posts thoughtful things. She has self-respect. Titus doesn't vent out her fear of aging onto mafia games, she has decorum, and style.

You want me to speak about you? Alright. How deluded could you possibly be to think that typing like a teenager discovering anonymous online chatrooms for the first time qualifies as their own language? Molliespeak? Really? You're a grown woman. Wake the fuck up and act the part. Or don't, whatever, don't follow me everywhere and insult me, it ruins my games. I don't find you funny, or cute, I'm sad for you. Sadness doesn't make me want to play mafia.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #218) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:44 am

In post 1699, wgeurts wrote:Then ignore her.
Rereading btw.

Ignoring her is easier said than done. I like how you handled this:

In post 1612, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1607, wgeurts wrote:Also mollie's scum, however ongoing game shenanigans. ABR, titus should agree.

I have resisted going off on you cos of how young you are.

you are the biggest reason I was sort of reluctant to play in this game. well, you and abr.

I have it on good authority that abr is actually supposed to be a nice guy altho I remain unconvinced, but you, YOU singlehandedly (almost) fucked up the varsoon game. you were a wreck in the reck game.

I am talking to you as if you are town and from the place that I am pivoting from you are. however you are pretty terribad at mafia and at some point I am hoping you will realize this and I dunno, try to listen to others and learn from them mebbe?

I *get* the whole hubris of "I am 16 I can conquer the world!" routine but it gets old especially when it costs games that I feel like I am invested in.

I am at a point with you where I am wanting to pl you or wotc you out. <------ I srsly don't want to get there.

what I want from you is to see that you are improving and learning from your mistakes. <------ fucking show me this. cos I have yet to see it.

here is your hw assignment: tell me what your strengths are and what you feel like are your weaknesses in mafia.

I wld love to see some self-evaluation from you as a player cos that might give me hope and not outright dislike you or write you off as a pompous teen! who is determined to fuck up every game he is in.

this is a stinging nettle reach out to you but a reach out all of the same.

I would like to be as accepting as you are, wgeurts. She offends me, and I feel bad for her, and every time she is in a game with me, it feels like I need to take her on as a charity case. Make her understand how she comes across online. This is a woman much, much older than me or you or even the number GreyIce has on his profile that we're talking about. We're supposed to just shrug this poor lady off? Shake our heads and dart our eyes away like when a homeless person asks us for money with alcohol on their breath while we're waiting in line to get some Mickey D's?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #219) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:53 am

In post 1706, pirate mollie wrote:your gangbanging is much appreciated.

Highly, HIGHLY indecorous.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #220) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:25 am

Why is pirate mollie vexing us? It's a good question and a worthy one to ask if we're meant to move past this distracting bump that her replacement has been.

I'll tell you.

You know what I find creepy?

Men and women who desire women to stay at a high school mental age. This isn't even possible without mental illness or an extremely isolated upbringing; mainly due to maturity, life experience, and the development of the pre-frontal cortex that ends around the mid twenties. You know the women that fake high pitch excited voices or shy little squeaks, all the time, for every conversation? It's inauthentic like commercial orange juice. Watch a documentary on that, that shit ain't good for you.

Anyway, some people get off to the eternal youth thing. Personally, I find it disgusting. It reminds me of how painfully tight binding is applied to the feet of young Chinese girls to prevent them from growing bigger, all in a vain and selfish bid to display status and beauty, or plainly, to satisfy twisted erotic fantasies, stemming from the darkest recesses of the human mind, no fucks given about the suffering and deformation it causes to these girls.

When pirate mollie types that way, that's literally what I think of. The try-hard, yes daddy I will be your perfect little princess forever, fake persona that those women put on. She's doing the online version of that. That's why I think she needs help.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #221) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:31 am

I'm not exaggerating, that's really what it reminds me of. It has nothing to do with her as a stranger that I don't know. No, it's the things that she writes and how she writes them. I couldn't put my finger on it until now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #222) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:36 am

Let's vote out Nacho and call it a day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #223) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:44 am

In post 1721, ZZZX wrote:@Mollie and Nacho: I want to know your reads about each others in one word: From scum-town.

I was following you until you said "in one word". What in the world are you talking about.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #224) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:08 am

I'm sorry Nacho and pirate. I was unnecessarily vicious.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Scum are : Nacho and pirate

I'm willing to vote GreyIce because he keeps sheeping Nacho.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #226) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:35 pm

In post 1782, Nachomamma8 wrote:This entire situation happening is mostly my fault, yeah.
And it's great! Because now the game is oh so fun!

No, it's not.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #227) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Town should just sheep me and Sonic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #228) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:09 pm

In post 1814, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1811, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Town should just sheep me and Sonic.

They haven't been doing that since day 2 started LOL.

Yeah. Well I guarantee you another mislynch today. Just let them make mistakes and we'll be here to guide them when they stop voting with scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #229) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:43 pm

In post 1822, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1807, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum are : Nacho and pirate

I'm willing to vote GreyIce because he keeps sheeping Nacho.

Yeah you're not even pretending I'm scum.

I ask you for reads you give me dog dirt and threaten me. So yep, not working with you. Do better if you want my help. You know I'm immune to your lame threats.

I'm not threatening you, I think there's a good chance you're scum with Nacho given how much you've worked with him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #230) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:49 pm

If Nacho flips town, I think you're likely town though. He needs to flip first.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #231) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:33 pm

In post 1835, Sotty7 wrote:Ooba super lurk active.

I will not lynch: ABR, wgeurts, GreyICE, Kagami
I am willing to lynch: Nacho, ZZZX, Zar
I want to lynch: Metal, Mollie, Ooba

Towniest being ABR, Scummiest being Ooba.

So vote Nacho, because we are 2 days from deadline.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Yep.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Yeah, Eddie was on that lynch too. I wanted to lynch Nacho yesterday but at deadline switched to Hoopla to save on time since she was dying anyway.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #234) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:37 pm

It's right. It's you that is wrong.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #235) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:38 pm

My entire team agrees Nacho is scum. There's no lone wolf tunnel vision with blinders on in this game. We are all getting feedback in the background.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #236) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:38 am

Nacho dies today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #237) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:50 am

The resistance to his lynch has been astronomical. Lynching him will blow the game wide open.

Ooba, like seriously, do you want to get mislynched to protect your Nacho townread? Sotty, same thing?

We're doing this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #238) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:01 am

In post 1954, ooba wrote:
In post 1952, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The resistance to his lynch has been astronomical. Lynching him will blow the game wide open.

Ooba, like seriously, do you want to get mislynched to protect your Nacho townread? Sotty, same thing?

We're doing this.

I have close to 5% paranoia on the slot right now.

I don't think anybody can fake what he's posted - then, so be it - I'm casting my fate along with his.

MS - didn't reply to this - so I'll ask you. Where do we stand tomorrow with a town Nacho flip on our hands?

Nacho said to sheep him on pirate/eddie because he knows they are scum. I'd start with a vote there. Nacho provided a lot of detailed analysis that will be useful to us if he's really town, but I am certain he isn't.

He has a team of talented people helping him craft posts, it's normal he looks town. It passes the eye test but there are noticeable cracks. I'm not voting Sotty, that's who Nacho wanted to lynch D1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #239) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:05 am

In post 1956, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1954, ooba wrote:MS - didn't reply to this - so I'll ask you. Where do we stand tomorrow with a town Nacho flip on our hands?

Let me answer this for you. Me and my team already agreed on one thing: If nacho was town the only reason he wasnt quickly lynched was because his reads were accurate. so I will be lynching the hell out of eddie(whos not eddie anymore) / kagami for a first step

This is so true. Lynching Nacho will reveal everything to us.

We are wasting so many pages and time talking. Let's not make this so painful.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #240) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:20 am

It's not going to be a mislynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #241) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:35 am

In post 1974, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1972, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's not going to be a mislynch.

I love you being sure and all but you should also think about others opinions for a change too. you know we both were wrong once on hoopla

I said Hoopla had a 30% chance of being scum. We lynched her because she contributed nothing, didn't read the game, proxy'd her vote to Grey, and kept aggravating confirmed town for no reason.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #242) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:41 am

In post 1976, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1969, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1956, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1954, ooba wrote:MS - didn't reply to this - so I'll ask you. Where do we stand tomorrow with a town Nacho flip on our hands?

Let me answer this for you. Me and my team already agreed on one thing: If nacho was town the only reason he wasnt quickly lynched was because his reads were accurate. so I will be lynching the hell out of eddie(whos not eddie anymore) / kagami for a first step

This is so true. Lynching Nacho will reveal everything to us.

We are wasting so many pages and time talking. Let's not make this so painful.

Are you seriously 100% that Nacho is scum? Like not this weak-ass Hoopla shit we got yesterday where you wouldn't even give me your vote (I COULD DO SO MANY GOOD THINGS WITH IT).

Can you like summarize why in one sentence even?

I knew Nacho was scum when he over-committed to his Kagami suspicion. It was very subtle, but it proves he's scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #243) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:46 am

It was stronger than it should have been at the time he was pushing it. Like he chose the perfect player to mislynch and town was resisting it for meta reasons he didn't accept.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #244) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:47 am

Alright, we are 1 day from deadline?

Guess I'm voting ooba.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #245) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:52 am

I don't see why Ooba isn't voting Nacho if he's town. Even if he's right about Nacho, falling on his sword and getting mislynched today, and Nacho gets lynched tomorrow regardless, it's just a bad plan. Doing the vengekill is stupid. MS and I are as much confirmed town as Hoopla, yet no one save wgeurts wants to sheep us because "town can be wrong". That line of thinking is incompatible with the vengekill idea.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #246) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:02 am

VOTE: Ooba

I'm not one to snub the town block, as opposed to everybody else here it seems.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #247) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:07 am

We don't need a majority to lynch, just the most votes. Lurking town doesn't matter as long as the active town sheep the town block. This will also encourage scum to sheep the town block to meld.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #248) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:08 am

In post 2004, ooba wrote:
In post 2002, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Ooba

I'm not one to snub the town block, as opposed to everybody else here it seems.

The town bloc is just town - it can (and in this and Nacho's case, is.) be wrong.

I get my vengeful lynch tomorrow.

No you won't. Me and Sonic will oppose any vengeful vote if you flip town. Don't front.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #249) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:09 am

Whether or not Ooba flips scum, my vote is on Nacho tomorrow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #250) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:13 am

Well I can compromise on Zar.

I feel like he's scum.

Anyone want to vote Zar today?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #251) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:18 am

In post 1762, Zar wrote:My reads are currently like this:

Tier 1: ABR, GreyICE, Metal Sonic
Tier 2: ZZZX, wgeurts, Nacho
Tier 3: Kagami, Sotty, ooba, mollie

Anyone in Tier 1 is not up for lynching for me, and I don't think I'll be voting anyone in tier two either today.

mollie
: have your reads changed at all since the discussion from the last couple of pages?

:neutral:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #252) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:20 am

Ooba do you want to lynch Grey Ice or Zar today?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #253) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:20 am

ZZZY do you want to lynch GreyIce Ooba or Zar or Nacho?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #254) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:23 am

Sotty lynch tells us fucking nothing.

It has all the worst people on it.

Pirate and Greyice and nacho and ooba. What a joke, that wagon has guaranteed scum on it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #255) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:24 am

OK Sonic why not Zar?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #256) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:25 am

Even if Sotty is scum, giving any kind of town credit to people on her wagon means that town loses. Sotty is a lose lose lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #257) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:27 am

In post 2028, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2026, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Sotty lynch tells us fucking nothing.

It has all the worst people on it.

Pirate and Greyice and nacho and ooba. What a joke, that wagon has guaranteed scum on it.

Sotty is the kind of lynch I'd leave to last even as scum IMHO. Once we get all easy scum that have all inyeractions shown and we get to the last scum we can easily nail him out

Completely agree. Vote Ooba and stay active so we can switch when other people come out of lurking and vote please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #258) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:32 am

In post 2036, GreyICE wrote:The soft opposition to the Sotty lynch gives me warm fuzzies.

Sotty bandwagon has the batman rogue gallery on it.

Grey: Joker
Ooba: Clayface
Nacho: Bane
Pirate: Bane's girlfriend

No one that is town should be touching this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #259) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:35 am

In post 2042, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 2036, GreyICE wrote:The soft opposition to the Sotty lynch gives me warm fuzzies.

I know, right! I think that your number #1 scumread (Mollie) in proposition to the Sotty lynch gives you warmer fuzzies too!

Unnatural and convoluted thought process. HOW CAN ANYBODY THINK THAT THIS GUY IS TOWN??

You're right, I don't anymore.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #260) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:36 am

Ooba are you down for voting GreyIce?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #261) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:40 am

ok zzzy vote Ooba. This guy is done.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #262) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:42 am

Zero paranoia in ooba's posts. Wont consider grey or nacho. Wont follow town block. Eliminate him!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #263) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:28 am

@Ooba

I want a Nacho lynch. I'm voting you because deadline, Seraphim's bad play, your lack of substance (all you do is try to discredit me and Sonic, same as Hoopla), and lastly, you're unwillingness to work with me and Sonic.

I need my Nacho lynch. I will have my Nacho lynch. You throwing away your life and wasting our precious time arguing with us will do nothing to change our mind about Nacho. If he's scum, then you are singlehandedly fucking this town with your close minded lack of collaboration and compromise.

Sonic and I are already compromising by voting for you. We shouldn't be. We should get at least a chance to lynch who we want, but this town has opposed us at every turn. I am not happy.

If we lose, I blame Hoopla for fucking town over and setting the tone for the rest of the game. Then, I blame Seraphim and Eddie if they are town, for putting us in a terrible position with their replacements who have zero interest in working as a team with me and Sonic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #264) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:29 am

Even if Nacho flips town, that information will help guide me and Sonic onward. All your flip does is remove an obstacle to lynching Nacho if you're town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #265) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:35 am

I'm moving my vote to Nacho and I hope the town makes the right decision.

VOTE: Nacho
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #266) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:03 am

In post 2081, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm moving my vote to Nacho and I hope the town makes the right decision.

VOTE: Nacho

In post 2082, GreyICE wrote:Fuck it. My town read on you is enormous, and I don't have any fucking indication that I'm wrong, BS about Hoopla aside, she was posting nothing and made her own lynch. Being on this wagon is creeping me the fuck out.

Vote: Nacho

That information will guide you and sonic to voting whoever the fuck Nacho says to vote, no matter what. And if that person flips red, I'm fine with following a fucking roadmap.

Yes...YES!!!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #267) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:10 am

Besides the undue burst of aggressiveness on Kagami, here's another scummy transition that I noted:

In post 1269, Nachomamma8 wrote:wgeurts, I would be happy as shit if you unvoted.
I'm OK with being lynched, I need time to get shit done in this game. Llamarble died in his own game, and he's the best town player on the site. Not giving him the time he needs to do his thing is a really dumb mistake.

In post 1275, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1223, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1221, wgeurts wrote:ABR, if Nacho flips town what will you then do?

I think that flipping GreyICE would be a great idea.

You don't think that if I'm town, my reads are not worth listening to?
You don't think Nacho/Llamarble/Ffery/Thor know shit about this game?
If I flip town, you treat my words like the fucking gospel because I've been putting work into this game. I'm not fucking around, I'm not playing poorly, I'm not getting lynched because I'm playing a bad game as town. Don't let me die and then ignore what I've put in this game: don't you fucking dare make all of this useless.

Nacho, backed into a corner, held Llama up as a reason to keep him alive to get Llama's reads, who had offered some to Nacho yesterday, so we know he's following at least a little bit.

Then, as pressure moves away from Nacho, this post happens:

In post 1341, Nachomamma8 wrote:i'm not gonna call llamarble's help for this one, i'd rather he focus on games that need it

It never felt as though there was a genuine attempt for Llama to get involved in scumhunting in this game. More emotional appeals, flattery, and pushing wagons of players who are barely present enough to defend themselves (ie: kagami, sotty) happened, but no actual scumhunting from either Llama, ffrelyt or Thor, who all died in their games. Nacho used them as a reason to keep him alive, and he went back on that. He's literally the last person on their team, why aren't they pouring all their energy telling him their arguments? I think it's because it's advantageous for Nacho to pursue Sotty and Kagami, and independent thought from his teammates would undermine the path he's on.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #268) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:37 am

In post 2088, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mollie doesn't die.
Ooba doesn't die.
ABR doesn't die.
Metal Sonic doesn't die.
ZZZX doesn't die.

This is nonsense. You had wgeurts as solidly town. You were extremely confident Eddie was scum. Your read of Ooba, who hasn't posted anything reasoning for his suspicions, is dubious, as you also had him as scum.

In post 1792, Nachomamma8 wrote:
i personally will not vote outside of {kagami, sotty, ooba}.
i will do everything in my power not to let {abr, mollie, zzzx, metal sonic, wgeurts} get lynched.
i'm not sure who's scum in {Grey, Zar}. whoever it is, they've played well.

In post 1281, Nachomamma8 wrote:Before I go, I need everyone to agree that they will follow my reads that when I'm gone. It is optimal town strategy to play popcorn lynching in this situation (two mislynches in a row in an 8:4 nightless) because our voting to power is going to go to shit when I'm gone. The lynches I want are:

Kagami --> EddieFenix --> Sotty --> Seraphim

I understand the Eddie over Sotty case is surprising and weird to most, but I'm scumreading mollie at the moment and that read takes priority over pretty much anything else (Kagami goes first because her scumflip is literally the best thing this game can get).

The townies in this game are:

ABR
ZZZX
Metal Sonic
wgeurts

---gap---

Zar
GreyICE

From this point on, you operate as a group. The best thing I can do for you is be the cement Hoopla talked about yesterday: if you have any doubts, any questions about that group, let me know and I'll get to them as soon as possible. I will not focus on defending myself as much anymore because I do believe my death can be a really good thing for town: I'm going down, but I'm going to make sure the scumteam is absolutely fucked when that hammer vote on me.

I know I'm a dramatic person. I'm sorry, I have a lot of fun when I'm playing mafia. That doesn't mean I'm being emotional about this. That doesn't mean that I'm wrong about optimal play here. Don't go "oh, nacho freaked out/nacho's a weirdo/nacho's dumb/nacho played poorly" because that's not the truth in any world. I don't get this way often about games, but this game turned out to be absolutely perfect for the things that I'm good at doing, and I'm putting in the work, I'm putting in the time, I'm doing my part for this town win.

You're making this shit up as you go. That's what people were accusing Kagami of. That's what you were accusing Kagami of. You're doing it.

Your reads make no sense. You have contradicted everything you said. You apparently poured your soul into this game and finding scum, and Seraphim's replacement changes your mind? You literally said you were scumreading mollie, now you are appealing to her? You had GreyIce as town.

In post 1284, Nachomamma8 wrote:GreyICE: I'm glad to play with you again, you're a fucking great player and I forgot actually how much I enjoyed playing with you when you're on your game. Don't get distracted by dumb shit, and please please please please please use my flip to its highest potential. I know you don't understand some of my play but you understand enough and you were my rock this game, so thank you for that. I'd love to play scum against you sometime in the future: I'm actually pretty proud of my improvements there and am pretty confident I'd steamroll the hell out of you

You were questioning all the accusations against Grey, but now that he's voting you, he's off your do not touch list?

In post 1798, Nachomamma8 wrote:I am missing the point of how Grey is so scummy in particular

In post 1502, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why is Grey scum?

The only thing you've been consistent about is supporting players who townread you, offering false flattery, and ingratiating yourself out of people's votes. You're good, but you're not that good that you can fool me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #269) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:51 am

What does any of this have to do with this game?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #270) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:58 am

Sometimes, I click on the 2nd page of sign ups on my phone and don't read the player list. She replaced into a Team Mafia game where I'm actively engaged in, am accountable to not only the town but also my friends in my team, a game where I'm in the town block, am one of the most invested and active players, and voting her slot. Apples and oranges. We mutually wish each other to replace out of this game, but I'm not backing off after weeks of emotional investment. If mollie replaces out, I won't mention her again or hold it against her. She also has the right to stay and play if she wants to set her mind to that. Talking any further about this is pointless.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #271) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:00 am

In post 2118, ZZZX wrote:Intent to hammer.

Nacho only has 3 votes on him. You can safely place a 4th vote on him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #272) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:07 am

ZZZX, vote for Nacho please.

His current bandwagon is:

Nacho (3): Albert, Grey Ice, wgeurts

Sonic is voting Ooba. Verify it if you don't trust me. If you had intent to hammer Nacho, it follows that you can safely help us out and place a 4th vote on him.

P.edit: I promise I will trust you if Nacho flips town, if you trust me now and place your vote on Nacho in your next post.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #273) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:08 am

It's 6 to lynch at 11 players, 4th vote is L-2. It's all good. Vote Nacho please as a token of mutual trust and future collaboration.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #274) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:12 am

Thanks ZZZX. You, Grey Ice and wgeurts have restored my faith in a Nacho lynch today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #275) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:13 am

Nacho, why did you originally continue your Eddie scumread onto pirate? I've only learned this now, but doesn't she much prefer playing town? Why would she replace into a scum slot, especially if you were town in the game? Shouldn't that have given you pause?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #276) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:19 am

Pirate, vote for Nacho and I think you can join the town block. It's inconceivable that you would let your scum team down by asking to die with so much on the line. If you think Nacho is scum, could it possibly be that you're continuing to gossip and talk about past drama so you can get votes, save nacho scum, and punish the town who you hate? You already had drama with wgeurts, me, and don't play well with grey ice or sonic. I think that if you sincerely think Nacho is scum here, there's a chance you're actually helping him.

Regardless, your slot is probably town now, all bias aside.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #277) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:25 am

In post 1457, pirate mollie wrote:okay. lemmie counter this!

kagami - is a sleeper. I never understood nacho's push on her and it is about as weird as his push on eddie when I replaced into who's slot! do you have anything more?

nacho - I thought I was feeling the town vibes! then he got weird. I want to lynch him.

abr - I thought he was scum with you and and nacho. bulba says no. so I am gonna treat him like town.

sotty - is this your bussing read?

Look at this Nacho read. She goes on to say she doubts Nacho is town. I questioned Nacho's Kagami read, pirate questioned Nacho's Kagami read. We both think it's weird.

We've established that Pirate is suspicious of Nacho. Why isn't she voting him? Well if she doesn't do it before the deadline, she should check to see if she hasn't compromised her game because of when emotions flared. That moment had already passed now, if she can collect herself and vote her scumread, I'll welcome the slot into the townblock.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #278) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 am

In post 2161, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2158, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nacho, why did you originally continue your Eddie scumread onto pirate? I've only learned this now, but doesn't she much prefer playing town? Why would she replace into a scum slot, especially if you were town in the game? Shouldn't that have given you pause?

The possibility existed that it would be a WIFOM move. There existed a possibility that she replaced into the slot to eat the lynch for Eddie since she was the reason he was getting lynched at the time.

Why are you throwing doubt on her when you said she was town now? Are you trying to keep her from joining the town block? As far as I know, my logic for thinking she replaced into a town slot beats your logic of saying she came to eat the lynch. If she came in and fell apart, and got lynched, that's far worse than letting Eddie play it out, and if he dies he can then replace into the slot in her original game.

I see this attempt at throwing shade on Pirate as stonewalling my successful breakthroughs in this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #279) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:36 am

Deadline is a day from here, we need town votes on nacho. Scum can mobilize votes at a moment's notice and blend in to a nacho counterwagon. Pirate is town and we need her nacho vote (who she thinks is scum but has never voted due not to being scumbuddies, but probably because she is too much willing to give him a pass because she underrates her instinct, and overvalues his contribution when he's town). Yes, nacho is good at finding out when you're scum Pirate, he isn't infallible though. We need him to flip ASAP.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #280) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:39 am

I will stop when you are hammered. Nothing is in cement until then. Wagons can be derailed and all my efforts will be in vain.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #281) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:44 am

Spare me, Sotty was at 4 votes for the longest time, she didn't get lynched. If even one person gets cold feet and switches to Sotty, or Kagami, anything can happen. I was born at night but not last night.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #282) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:48 am

In post 2185, pirate mollie wrote:I really want to be lynched guys.

Not happening. You just town cleared yourself and we're about to lynch your scumread Nacho.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #283) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:46 pm

So Nach do you prefer Sotty or Kagami lynch tomorrow?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #284) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:46 pm

And are you 100% that pirate is town?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #285) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Vote: Kagami

Dude just lurks the game out and then swoops in for a hammer? o.O

I think he's having an off scum game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (isolation #286) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Vote: ooba
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #287) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:35 pm

In post 210, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Sotty

In post 335, Albert B. Rampage wrote:G Ice, vote Sotty.

In post 369, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 367, Seraphim wrote:I'm just not sold that sotty is scum anymore and I don't think she's a good lynch today.

Don't do this. You are in a world of trouble if you deviate from Sotty now.

In post 371, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seraphim, the only reason that I'm not outside your house with pitchforks with the others here who will gladly see you hang, is because of your precious Sotty vote and very vague similarities in our scum pool. The second is ephemeral. Words are wind. Your vote, on the other hand, is the only thing that is making me townread you, because you've posted nothing townie. You trust me on Sotty now.

In post 374, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 372, Seraphim wrote:don't try to push me around me, man. I have a town read on you but that doesn't mean I'm going to sheep you. I have my opinions and they are pointing away from a sotty lynch today. I might have my mind changed if an alternative story to the one Kagami is telling can be told, because I'm having a hard time getting my head out of it.

No, you're not sheeping me. You voted Sotty before me. And when I placed my vote on Sotty, placing her in more danger, you started saying you're not sure and think she's town. Don't do this to me.

In post 377, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 375, Seraphim wrote:If it makes you feel better it's not because you voted her that I unvoted?

That's unacceptable.

You can't come in with a post like this at 10pm:

Meaning that the scumteam is within:
Kagami, sotty, Eddie, Hoopla, Nacho

Unvote
Vote: sotty

The Kagami and Eddie slots need more time. Nacho I feel should be more town than he currently is, same with Hoopla. That's from past experience, but it's enough to keep them off the town list. While I don't necessarily agree with GreyICE's initial attack on sotty for various reasons, I do think her play has been less than stellar as it only includes a 1v1 with GreyICE and has really only been reactive play. I'm not seeing any significant scumhunting, only arguments back and forth. Her vote on me reeks, seems like she did it because it was the new hip-happening thing to be doing.

Sotty gets ONE MORE VOTE from me, DOESN'T EVEN POST AT ALL DURING THIS TIME, and at 11:59pm you decide that she's suddenly a bad lynch for the DAY.

That's a world of difference between the 10pm post and your actions now.

As soon as she inched a little closer to a lynch, you freaked out and left.

That's not the behavior of an innocent man.

In post 379, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seraphim. My friend. I'm going to give you one chance to realize how major your mistake was just now so you can correct it. I just showed you how scummy you look if Sotty flips scum. Even if she doesn't, your behavior in the last two hours are more contrived than the last season of How I met your Mother. I
will
lynch you later for this, you realize that, surely? You understand how this makes you look and how I will make sure that you flip because of this mistake, right?

Your next post is a vote for Sotty or I guarantee you I will see you to the ground,
personally

In post 382, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Are you seriously bargaining with me? Do you think I'm going to be in danger of being lynched in this game?? You have no leverage.

In post 380, Seraphim wrote:That's completely ignoring my interaction with KAgami regarding GreyICE/sotty though.

You're going to listen to any lunatic that surrenders his vote to the first person lynched "if it's Sotty that gets lynched D1"? How many red flags did you count there just now?

I don't buy for a second that Kagami has any credibility in the slightest that could influence you from thinking she's a good lynch, that a vote on her makes sense, that she's been overreacting all day and her vote on you sucks, to thinking that she's a bad lynch for the DAY. Boy oh boy, that's a big reversal that you're committing yourself to.

In post 385, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's getting suspicious in the opposite direction of what you're thinking. We suddenly turn up the heat on Sotty, and before you know it, Seraphim has inexplicably reversed his entire thought process based on "Kagami's sterling logic". Kagami starts setting up Day 2 lynches on you "if Sotty flips town", fueling your paranoia and hesitancy. He says he can see Sotty being scum, and then he and Seraphim say it's either you (G Ice) or Sotty, that definitely one of you is scum. This is a game of chicken and you're flinching first. Somebody's playing somebody, where Kagami playing Seraphim or the other way around, all in a desperate attempt to stop this lynch from materializing. Don't give up so easily.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #288) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:54 pm

Most of the playing in this game has already been done. I can basically just quote myself for the rest of the days now. The Nacho lynch blew the game wide open. I was an extremely vocal proponent for both Nacho and Kagami. We lynched Hoopla because she didn't contribute. I forced a Nacho lynch, I admit my mistake, I was paranoid because he's good as scum, and his town flip confirmed everything I know about this game without any doubt, as I knew it would, and that's the situation we are in now.

All that's left to do is mop up. This is a guaranteed town win. Sorry things got ugly before, but I'm proud of my game overall.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #289) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:55 pm

EBWOP

proponent for Sotty and Kagami
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (isolation #290) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Grey Ice, look at how cool we were back when we were scrambling for a Sotty lynch. When you came in all badass saying you nailed her, and then you had doubts, and I encouraged you to keep faith, and we almost got her lynched, but Kagami AND Seraphim not only STONEWALLED us, but they also started throwing suspicion your way. You remember that? That was the most enjoyable part of the game for me. This game got bitter for me because of petty drama, but I like to reflect on that moment as my defining moment in this game. I played a better game than Nacho. Where was Nacho when it was you and I trying to get Sotty lynched? When we were trying to get Kagami lynched?

I'm not blaming my team, but BBT and Titus were extremely vocal about you and Nacho being scum. It's team mafia, I considered their opinions, and championed the will of my team, and needed Nacho dead to break the game. It feels as though now you and LLD need me dead to break the game, but it's unnecessary.

Even a few days ago, I was expressing my doubt about the Nacho bandwagon, because his post where he paid genuine compliments to us was super honest and meaningful. I knew he wouldn't post that as scum, somewhere deep inside. And Titus was like "no no resistance to bandwagon, lynch him".

Tell you what, Grey Ice. I won't listen to Titus, and you won't listen to LLD, and we'll work together from now on until we are in some semblance of danger. You pushing me now somewhat hurts my feelings, considering how right you were about everything and how much I wanted you to be right. You've earned my trust and my friendship. Let's roll.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #291) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Actually, I'll give credit to Nacho for Kagami, with a caveat. He showed limited activity in the thread compares to you and I. I didn't remember him that much because he didn't post that much, and it was a lot of ambivalent stuff like "either Kagami or Grey Ice is scum", stuff like that, not the kind of laser focus that you or I bring down that completely demoralizes and breaks down a team.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #292) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:33 pm

Nacho picked up on activity right after we lynched Hoopla. His early game, when you go page by page, was completely outshadowed by our posting, and Grey Ice, we were right about Sotty and Kagami. Then I had to bring up my team's points about Kagami meta, which you criticized and I knew was true, but democracy happened, and okay, I'm sorry I didn't listen to my gut and to you. I'm not listening to Titus anymore. Please don't start listening to LLD who half skims the game and happens to read a post and make assumptions that she thinks overrides my entire end to end journey in this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #293) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:34 pm

Sonic, read this post here where I show exactly when we were about to get a Sotty first day lynch and Kagami and Seraphim stonewalled us for absolutely terrible reasons. Then please vote Ooba.

In post 2553, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

In post 367, Seraphim wrote:I'm just not sold that sotty is scum anymore and I don't think she's a good lynch today.

In post 371, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seraphim, the only reason that I'm not outside your house with pitchforks with the others here who will gladly see you hang, is because of your precious Sotty vote and very vague similarities in our scum pool. The second is ephemeral. Words are wind. Your vote, on the other hand, is the only thing that is making me townread you, because you've posted nothing townie. You trust me on Sotty now.

In post 372, Seraphim wrote:don't try to push me around me, man. I have a town read on you but that doesn't mean I'm going to sheep you. I have my opinions and they are pointing away from a sotty lynch today. I might have my mind changed if an alternative story to the one Kagami is telling can be told, because I'm having a hard time getting my head out of it.

No, you're not sheeping me. You voted Sotty before me. And when I placed my vote on Sotty, placing her in more danger, you started saying you're not sure and think she's town. Don't do this to me.

In post 375, Seraphim wrote:If it makes you feel better it's not because you voted her that I unvoted?

That's unacceptable.

Unvote

The Kagami and Eddie slots need more time. Nacho I feel should be more town than he currently is, same with Hoopla. That's from past experience, but it's enough to keep them off the town list. While I don't necessarily agree with GreyICE's initial attack on sotty for various reasons, I do think her play has been less than stellar as it only includes a 1v1 with GreyICE and has really only been reactive play. I'm not seeing any significant scumhunting, only arguments back and forth. Her vote on me reeks, seems like she did it because it was the new hip-happening thing to be doing.

Sotty gets ONE MORE VOTE from me, DOESN'T EVEN POST AT ALL DURING THIS TIME, and at 11:59pm you decide that she's suddenly a bad lynch for the DAY.

In post 379, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seraphim. My friend. I'm going to give you one chance to realize how major your mistake was just now so you can correct it. I just showed you how scummy you look if Sotty flips scum. Even if she doesn't, your behavior in the last two hours are more contrived than the last season of How I met your Mother. I
will
lynch you later for this, you realize that, surely? You understand how this makes you look and how I will make sure that you flip because of this mistake, right?

Your next post is a vote for Sotty or I guarantee you I will see you to the ground,
personally

In post 382, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Are you seriously bargaining with me? Do you think I'm going to be in danger of being lynched in this game?? You have no leverage.

In post 380, Seraphim wrote:That's completely ignoring my interaction with KAgami regarding GreyICE/sotty though.

You're going to listen to any lunatic that surrenders his vote to the first person lynched "if it's Sotty that gets lynched D1"? How many red flags did you count there just now?

I don't buy for a second that Kagami has any credibility in the slightest that could influence you from thinking she's a good lynch, that a vote on her makes sense, that she's been overreacting all day and her vote on you sucks, to thinking that she's a bad lynch for the DAY. Boy oh boy, that's a big reversal that you're committing yourself to.

In post 385, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's getting suspicious in the opposite direction of what you're thinking. We suddenly turn up the heat on Sotty, and before you know it, Seraphim has inexplicably reversed his entire thought process based on "Kagami's sterling logic". Kagami starts setting up Day 2 lynches on you "if Sotty flips town", fueling your paranoia and hesitancy. He says he can see Sotty being scum, and then he and Seraphim say it's either you (G Ice) or Sotty, that definitely one of you is scum. This is a game of chicken and you're flinching first. Somebody's playing somebody, where Kagami playing Seraphim or the other way around, all in a desperate attempt to stop this lynch from materializing. Don't give up so easily.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #294) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Sonic, trust me and vote Ooba.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #295) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:50 pm

This game is a wrap. We're just mopping up the last pockets of resistance. It's like the Lannisters cleaning the riverlands after the Red Wedding.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (isolation #296) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Ooba, I caught Sotty at #210 and you predecessor pulled all the breaks in the world to stop me from getting Sotty lynched. Tried to shift the lynch to Grey Ice. At the time, I pointed out exactly how bizarre it was for him to go from a Sotty vote with reasons, to an unvote three hours later for bad reasons. Your meaningless catch up post at 1868 comes without any scumhunting, observations, quotes. You just posted a blank reads list.

We can all just piggyback on all the legwork I've done in this game, which will be ignored by most players in this game, and praise Nacho the martyr for coming to the exact same conclusions I was going to come to (although I would lynch Kagami > Sotty > Ooba instead of Sotty > Kagami > Ooba like him). I did more than Nacho did for this game but he will be remembered for his sacrifice and I'll be remembered for blowing up and losing interest in the game after Pirate replaced in.

It's okay.

I'm a results guy. We win this one.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #297) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:09 pm

I've been spot on in this game when I wasn't listening to my team. Whenever I listened to my team, I said so. I didn't have good reasons because my team didn't have good reasons, but I placed my trust in them because I doubted myself constantly. It ended up costing me.

It's twisted that you would listen to Nacho and not me when I've been saying the same stuff he has, before he said it. I give credit to Nacho, good team player. Took one for the team. His word isn't gospel. And he's better scum than I am, and I'm a better scumhunter than he is.

In post 593, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My townreads:

Metal Sonic
ZZZY
Zar
GreyIce

My death list:

Sotty
Eddie

Suspiciously low content and very opposite viewpoints to mine:

Nacho
Hoopla
Wgeurts

I think one of these two might be scum:

Seraphim
Kagami
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (isolation #298) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:10 pm

In post 1129, Nachomamma8 wrote:
The Empire Memorial Reads List, Part 1:

Kagami
: The biggest concern I have with Kagami is that all Kagami has done this game is tunnel GreyICE, which means, if GreyICE is town, Kagami's play has been worse than doing nothing: it's been actively and lazily attacking the shit out of town for literally no reason. If GreyICE is scum, then she's been railing valiantly against the most difficult to lynch scum player in the game instead of picking off his partners and his voice. I believe that Kagami, as a player, is smart and not emotional and is able to look at big picture play. She hasn't done that at all with her relentless push on GreyICE.

I also have a lot of difficulty believing her reads are actually real: she forms the GreyICE/Hoopla scum duo in and never changes or doubts it once for literally the entire game. I believe it's impossible to read the game and have a scum group that never changes ever, especially for a player that isn't absolute shit. The reasons for her townreads in were "these players showed resistance against GreyICE. these players are town.", which, again, is absolutely 100% horseshit because only bad players approach a game that shallowly.

In addition, there's also the whole fact that she didn't think to vote until 412 which makes no kind of sense whatsoever, considering the confidence level she was claiming on GreyICE much, much earlier.

Spoiler: Specific Rebuttals to Points
In post 354, Kagami wrote:He complains that sotty is willing to town block with players who haven't even posted against, pointing to a list that is probably just people sotty likes/has played with before.

GreyICE has no motive to make this point as scum, considering it's a point that's easily rebutted by Sotty.

In post 354, Kagami wrote:sotty is apparently pathetic and the worst liar ever. And is a legendary scum player in the next post.

Attacking a player with rhetoric isn't exactly uncommon in mafia.

In post 354, Kagami wrote:There are other little things too. I don't believe town greyICE would ever utter "scum caught for the wrong reasons." He's just too smart to believe that. 277 is another ridiculous thing I don't think town-GI would say. "One of my townreads is scum" reads as "I'll have to 180 on one of my townreads once my scumreads are all dead."

"Scum caught for the wrong reasons" - fairly common statement, probably uttered by GreyICE in a good portion of his games if Kagami ever decided to glance through them, which she probably didn't. And, considering this was refuted from everyone who actually knows GreyICE, it also seems pretty strange that Kagami never looked at GI to see if maybe her perception of him as a player was wrong, but nope, just kept tunneling.

The comment on the second quote: it seems reasonable for GI to feel uncomfortable with the speed wagons are building, thanks to dynamics of the game.

In post 666, Kagami wrote:Anyway, I challenge anyone to read greyICE's iso and find a post that both has content and is not contradicted by another of his posts.

This "challenge" is bullshit because it's incredibly easy to make an ISO that is consistent: being consistent is not being town. As for accusing or even implying GreyICE of not producing content when he's been one of the main drivers of the game... no thank you!

In post 689, Kagami wrote:Your townreads are people who call you town. Your scumreads are people who question your alignment.

This seems like an odd accusation from someone whose townreads are "people that showed resistance to GI townread": it also sounds like bullshit (I didn't explicitly townread GI until very very late, don't think MS did but I might be wrong, wgeurts, ABR, Hoopla, nope).

Sotty:

Sotty shares a bit of the Kagami problem is that she tunnels far too hard on Seraphim for the majority of the game and doesn't really do much else. My biggest problem is how undeveloped her reads are outside of Seraphim: yes, it's great she's voting Seraphim and all, but what about everyone else...?

Her townread on Hoopla (which, considering she was the only person in thread with an explicit and consistent townread on Hoopla, should have been a priority to explain), consists of "I don't want to lynch Hoopla Day 1 unless she has a major scumslip" and "I have a hard time faking seeing Hoopla fake this as scum". The way she sort of passively avoided the wagon makes sense if she had a scumread/undecided view on the slot, but a good town read getting mislynched should have pushed Sotty to explain a lot more, just letting the wagon happen is a very strong scum signal.

She's also not willing to scumread that many players: yesterday, she had a townread on ZZZX, wgeurts, ABR, Zar, Hoopla. If you add her to that townblock, you get {Kagami, Seraphim, Eddie, Nacho, GreyICE, Metal Sonic}. She said the only thing she had against Kagami was her lurking, but she made a few points and then disappeared. She pushed against Serpahim. She took light potshots against Metal Sonic. She soft-pushed me a couple of times to say I never was intense as I usually was, but never really advanced past that.

Her interactions with me are also seriously lacking: Sotty is one of those players I town block well with because she's very aggressive with me when I'm being inconsistent and she isn't afraid to push on me or call out my reads when she believes they're bad. I have trouble believing Sotty actually let me be as passive and laid-back as I have been this game (until late yesterday): she just gave me a free pass when she is used to a much more in your face Nacho, and I don't think she'd do that as town. I also don't think she'd let me think she was scum for literally an entire day phase without being more aggressive about erasing that read on her (not even a "I'm town, I pinky promise???), but that's a lesser point than everything else.

Her thought processes are also basically just lacking in depth: town-Sotty isn't afraid to pursue a variety of different avenues, she has small theories here and there, her reads are fluid as hell because she's constantly thinking about them, and even though I'm willing to allow a little bit dialed back because working in the coal mines is seriously tiring business, but this Sotty feels like a different person completely from normal town game.

Seraphim:

The scummiest part of Seraphim is how he goes from having good reads to having shit reads over pretty arbitrary reasons.

He starts out scumreading Silverwolf and Eddie: Silverwolf read dies because Kagami replaces in, he gains a Sotty scumread. Then, his Sotty scumread dies because Kagami posts a "convincing case" on GreyICE (which ends up in him cleanly unvoting, which doesn't make sense because 1) if GreyICE case was confusing, why the hell didn't he just sheep it? It was early game enough, and 2) Kagami's case for Sotty being town was "I've seen mislynched town do worse", which is actually one of the least convincing town cases in my life, so don't see how it would work unless Seraphim actually bought into the GreyICE = scum case, which leads back to 1), and his Hoopla read comes out of the blue, seems based on "lurking" and nothing else, and sticks with him literally the entire game. He never mentions Eddie again, despite the early scumread.

Other questionable moments:

-Votes Sotty because he thinks one of GreyICE/Kagami/Sotty is scum. Believes Sotty-scum implicates Kagami-scum but Kagami-scum doesn't implicate Sotty-scum. He believes this because Sotty is distancing from Kagami's defense (which implies scum together), and because he doesn't see Kagami doing this unless Sotty and Kagami were scum together or Kagami was town (Kagami doesn't white knight Sotty here... why?),

-All of #966, where Seraphim says he's playing for survival because "teams" and his philosophy background, which hopefully doesn't need any sort of commentary at all.

EddieFenix

EddieFenix... on first pass, seems a hell of a lot like Kagami 2.0, with much weaker logic and a hell of a lot more sass.

Things I like:
-General confidence and shittalking
-Bulba Capcom Crossover Theory (Where did this go? Why didn't you ever push me more?)
-Bulba and him being in sync posts

What I don't like is, again, the sitting on GreyICE all day and not really pursuing any alternatives which could possibly be scum. And his case on GreyICE is not so great, it's actually really really horrible. All he does is say that GreyICE's Sotty case is horrible salesmanship, and then absolutely nothing at all until the Hoopla/GreyICE team theory and #602, which is where the bullshit comes to a head.

Grey's first point is that Eddie didn't actually interact with his townreads in any meaningful manner, which is suspicious because usually people interact with other people before they're worshipping them as town as shit.

Eddie's rebuttal is that it's fucking astonishing GreyICE believes that Eddie's team isn't in his ear, which actually isn't a rebuttal at all and instead is a really cool "oh team mafia is my excuse!!!" bit like Seraphim's #966 was.

Eddie's attack on Grey is the exact same as Sotty's was waaaay back on Page 1 (namely, that he should have voted Hoopla before Sotty), which is an old accusation that was already addressed in 119.

Then he has an accusation that Grey called Sotty's scumgame "legendary" in response to a reference to a game where Sotty was town, so yeah that makes no fucking sense.

Then he accuses of Grey misrepping that he and Sotty have played multiple games together, even though I'm pretty sure Sotty didn't link any other games.

And then calls him scum because he didn't rip apart ZZZX's PBPA for reasons that I don't really understand at all.

And that's it.
That's that entire case from that big #602 post, which is probably the worst case that I've read since I started reading this game. This makes sense from scum who is pushing a main scumread based on absolutely nothing until he actually tries to sit down and bullshit a case, but it doesn't make sense from town who is active and discussing his scumread with partners who are in his ear. It's also pretty great that this is the only piece of actual motivation or reasoning he even attempts to give: the rest of his reads is just straight rhetoric (see: Kagami read).

It's also a pretty strong tell that all mollie had to say is "Nacho's town" in our game: I've never really known her to read me without interacting with me and not being interested in interacting with me in game: maybe she can say that she doesn't want to step on Eddie's toes, but even mollie whose feeling out boundaries doesn't leave me cold and alone with that non-interaction.

I'm posting these now so I can take a break without being afraid of losing posts. I'm sorry for going overboard in Kagami read, just got excited I had a laptop again and had a bunch of overambitious ideas I had to curb so people actually read my shit.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #299) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Exact. Same. Reads.

Way ahead of him realizing and coming to the same conclusions as me.

He followed me.

He recognized it. He said it himself.

I'm better than him. He made more mistakes than I did. I'll prove it by the end of this game. And I still won't be liked, people will avoid my games (I'll be avoiding you too pirate), and my name will be dragged in the mud. It's a blessing, really. The groupthinking mass will keep low expectations of me and allow me to thrive unencumbered.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (isolation #300) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:18 pm

In post 2585, ooba wrote:I don't need you today because this is my town.

:lol:

HAHAHAHAHA

The townblock is Sonic + me + ZZZX + wgeurts + Pirate + Grey Ice.

Suck it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #301) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Ooba > Zar = ggwp
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #302) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:23 pm

Nothing fucking matters more than Seraphim placing a third vote on Sotty as Grey Ice and wgeurts were pushing it, then I place a fourth, he quickly unvotes with no reasoning, is asked to explain, shifts to Grey Ice, and lurks the day out while Hoopla hangs. Nothing beats that. It's the most telling piece of the game. Nothing else fucking matters, Ooba. Critical mistake. I pointed it out in 5 posts immediately as it happened. Are you aware of the word contemporaneous? It's a word Titus would use.

You are nothing. You're a nobody. Nothing you say matters. You're voice is shaking and shriveling and I'm about to make you my victim in this game to the benefit of this town. WELL PLAYED, GOODBYE SCUM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #303) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:32 pm

It's super easy to come in and say this person is town and that person is scum. Any monkey can look at the scum PT and follow instructions like that. Doesn't erase all the scummy things Seraphim did, does it? Die scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (isolation #304) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:34 pm

In post 2595, GreyICE wrote:As amusing as this is.

ZZZX talks about voting patterns.

His are horrid.

Respond to 2561
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #305) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:44 pm

Grey Ice, be my ally.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (isolation #306) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:46 pm

Grab a shovel and help me bury this scum team.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (isolation #307) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Nacho is a good scum player and you know it. If he was scum, and successful at lynching Sotty and Kagami-scum, he would be unstoppable. He would single-handedly win the game for scum. Risk mitigation. Are you even 30? Stop your idealist bullshit, this is the real world.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #308) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Seriously, fuck your feelings. This is mafia, I ain't got time for sensitivity training for little bitches, get with the program or go fuck yourself GreyIce.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #309) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:01 pm

In post 2611, GreyICE wrote:No Kagami, I have a piece of meta. No Sotty, we have to do Nacho first.

That's what Titus + BBT thought, 2 vs.1. They overruled me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #310) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Right, and I listened to them. Their idea, not mine.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #311) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:05 pm

As I said, even though I disagreed with them that Nacho was scum and Kagami was town, I maintain lynching Nacho would 1) break the game wide open and 2) was a good risk mitigation tactic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #312) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:08 pm

If I was town, I would bus all my scumbuddies all the way to the end and claim an easy victory on the back of an excellent town looking post history and mostly accurate reads. Townblock it to the end. Why damage my own credibility to lynch Sotty and Kagami who are useless lurkers? Anyone who thinks I am scum is overthinking it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #313) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:08 pm

If I was scum*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #314) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Too tired to post, good night.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (isolation #315) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:16 pm

In post 2620, GreyICE wrote:do you think I will survive today after Nacho gave 2 scum

Yes you are surviving, obviously. I'm not lynching you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #316) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Listen up. Scum bussing game is the long con, easy to get nice early lynches and get overconfident, hard to finish. Scum buddying games are hard to nail the initial scum, easy to mop up. We are in scenario number two, ladies and gentlemen. Ooba can't undo the damage Seraphim did by buddying/ignoring/defending the shit out of Kagami and Sotty, or his lurking.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #317) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Stop your hero worshiping, it's pathetic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #318) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:48 am

In post 2826, quadz08 wrote:
VOTECOUNT 5.1Metal Sonic (2) - Ooba, wgeurts
GreyICE (1) - Metal Sonic,
Ooba (1) - Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (1) - GreyICE

Not Voting (3) - Pirate Mollie, Zar, ZZZX

With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline is 4/28 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-04-28 18:00:00).

Grey Ice is voting pirate mollie, not me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #319) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:48 am

In post 2827, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2826, quadz08 wrote:
VOTECOUNT 5.1Metal Sonic (2) - Ooba, wgeurts
GreyICE (1) - Metal Sonic,
Ooba (1) - Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (1) - GreyICE

Not Voting (3) - Pirate Mollie, Zar, ZZZX

With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline is 4/28 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-04-28 18:00:00).

Grey Ice is voting
pirate mollie
no one, not me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (isolation #320) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:05 pm

In post 2843, Zar wrote:ABR, do you think Titus would be up for doing VCA for this game? I think this is the type of setup where that would very beneficial and I think I remember she likes doing it? If she's not up for it, at least could she maybe work through ZZZX's VCA in (singer mentioned thinking it seemed like it lacked depth, but maybe Titus can elaborate on conclusions from it or work from there)?

No, she's in a huge game. Alchemist is trying to catch up right now, I'm hoping he brings in some fresh thoughts. I still think Sonic and Grey Ice are obvious obvious town, Ooba is scummy, and wgeurts could be the last scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #321) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Zar you make sense from POE, because I liked some of the posts others have made, and not seen enough from you to make up my mind...but you have a good attitude, and are level-headed. I'm undecided who is scum beyond Ooba (who I scumread due to a flagrant derailment of the D1 Sotty bandwagon).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (isolation #322) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:31 pm

I'm going to switch out with Alchemist who died in his game.

My final thoughts are this: if you need to play attention to anything in this game, pay attention to this:

In post 2553, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

That's unacceptable.

Unvote

will

personally

Neon flashing lights, Seraphim backing off from Sotty for absolutely no reason. Seraphim also said "I'm backing off of Hoopla so she can post more content" and then voted Sotty who had less content. I said that somewhere in the early pages, too lazy to quote.

I pretty much broke this game, Ooba is the third scum. wgeurts is the fourth.

Grey Ice and Sonic are solid town reads. If Ooba flips town, I'd take a good hard look at Sonic again though.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (isolation #323) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:32 pm

TL;DR

The most important part of this game happened in the posts 350-450. Read that again and you will be set.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”