GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #200) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh mollie, so cute. I already answered your question, but you didn't even read it. Too panicked.

I'll tell you what, Mollie. You know how damn good of a scumhunter I am. Wanna lock into a 1v1 with consequences? I get lynched, I'm giving the town a list of four names. And townies with honor will vote those names, in order, until one of them flips green. 1, 2, 3, 4. Wanna see how many go by before a green flip, Mollie? I'm betting it'll get at least 3 in.

And if you flip green, you can do the same Mollie. Even me, even my name on the list, I'll vote. Because I have honor mollie, and because I'm not worried you'll flip green.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1465 (isolation #201) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Running away from commitment, Mollie?

What say you?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #202) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Stop being rude ABR. Isn't that how it goes?

Can I get an answer?

In post 1439, GreyICE wrote:Then talk to me. Why fucking Nacho, ABR. Lets go over what I've been given

Titus believes that he's aiming to be the most credible person rather than finding scum. The theory spec, the sudden unnatural confidence in Kagami scum, how he's not harassing anyone like his town self. I was also recently scum with Nacho. He always seems reasonable, and here, I think that I found the chink in the armor.

Except that he's prodded everyone from me, to metalsonic, to sotty, to Kagami, to Empire. You're saying someone aiming to be the most credible person would say "lynch me if Kagami is town?" Fuck that. You didn't even want to give me your blithering vote over Hoopla, and I'm fucking expected to believe that Nacho wants credibility here? Fuck that.

I'm sure that Nacho is scum. He's participating elsewhere and avoiding this game

Really? Because there's actually a function to check that. And it seems to show me a pattern of burst posting in each game, followed by a rotation to another one. I don't see this pattern, ABR.

-------------------------------------------

I want to put a third argument here, but oh wait. That's it. You're saying I should lynch Nacho over this?

That's offensive ABR. That's what I'd call offensive.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #203) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1469, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1462, GreyICE wrote:Oh mollie, so cute. I already answered your question, but you didn't even read it. Too panicked.

I'll tell you what, Mollie. You know how damn good of a scumhunter I am. Wanna lock into a 1v1 with consequences? I get lynched, I'm giving the town a list of four names. And townies with honor will vote those names, in order, until one of them flips green. 1, 2, 3, 4. Wanna see how many go by before a green flip, Mollie? I'm betting it'll get at least 3 in.

And if you flip green, you can do the same Mollie. Even me, even my name on the list, I'll vote. Because I have honor mollie, and because I'm not worried you'll flip green.

oh plz.

you are such scum it is confusing why you are not even lynched yet.

your honour will rest on when fall on your sword and stop leaving associative tells.

Well then Mollie, if I'm "such scum" you have no problems agreeing to such a plan. Right Mollie? If I flip red, you're not held to anything. Interesting you're backing out, isn't it?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #204) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1470, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There is no one I'd rather play with least in Team Mafia.

Questions

I had them.

Give me as many bane images as you want, I'm willing to work with you, but not on the back of nothing.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1477 (isolation #205) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

If you're town town and I'm scum scum, Mollie, why are you afraid to agree to this?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #206) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by GreyICE »

You going to run away, again Mollie? Are you a coward? Your mouth is running up tabs you can't pay.

In post 1462, GreyICE wrote:Oh mollie, so cute. I already answered your question, but you didn't even read it. Too panicked.

See Mollie, I think I've figured something out. Me, Nacho, ABR. That's a fucking disaster for your team. That's something you might even be willing to sacrifice a scum to disrupt. ABR is trying to do it for you, but it's not working.

But a list of four names, lynch until someone flips green? That's an open ticket, and you're well aware of how good I am. And see, I think my reads are on this game, on and hot. You write me a ticket, god knows if the game is even ongoing at the end of it. You don't have the spine to do that Mollie. You're all talk and no game. No game at all.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #207) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm gonna lynch her for the red flip, but fuck it, whatever works.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #208) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1501, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Has everyone noted how mollie has avoided responding to me?

And Nacho? And me? In fact she's posted a bunch of posts that are basically jerking off in the thread?

Yep, noted ABR. Extremely noted.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #209) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

You have nothing, little girl. You have nothing at all. You are scum, you are too cowardly to write me a ticket, and you were a fool to replace in here. You claim I will flip red. You claim to be certain of this. Very well then, if I flip green, then at a minimum your play has been crap, your reads have been crap, and your contributions have been crap. Certainly we can agree on that, right Mollie?

Come Mollie, if you have honor, agree. Four names. Lynched in the order I give. Toss the list to the winds as soon as one flips green. Do you have the stones to swear on what honor you have, coward?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #210) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

The scum is proof of purchase.

MetalSonic, see, I know you'd agree to that, because first you have honor, and second your scumread is true. You wouldn't care about making a deal that was contingent on me flipping green, would you?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1518 (isolation #211) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1515, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1508, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1506, pirate mollie wrote:so I guess I am running away by...posting and responding?

You are posting and not responding. It has been noted. Eddie is regretting to have replaced with you right now.

I don't respond to you cos of the 2 games we have played together we were scum the first time and you trashed your scummates and then later trashed the mod for pointing out how you were not listening to your scummates. in the second game I called you a nickname which you took offence to but didn't in the first game and you were mod-killed and I replaced out.

do you really want to go there?

I see you'd prefer to go there than answer ABR's questions, Mollie. Or mine. Or Nachos.

I see it very well that you don't like answering questions at all.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1521 (isolation #212) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1519, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1510, GreyICE wrote:You have nothing, little girl. You have nothing at all. You are scum, you are too cowardly to write me a ticket, and you were a fool to replace in here. You claim I will flip red. You claim to be certain of this. Very well then, if I flip green, then at a minimum your play has been crap, your reads have been crap, and your contributions have been crap. Certainly we can agree on that, right Mollie?

Come Mollie, if you have honor, agree. Four names. Lynched in the order I give. Toss the list to the winds as soon as one flips green. Do you have the stones to swear on what honor you have, coward?

pretty sure my reads are wonderful.

really? degenerative/insult posts are all you have left?

omg

I asked you questions Mollie.

You call them insults. You yell that I'm scum. You don't answer, Mollie.

4 names. Do you have honor?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #213) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh good god.

Do you agree on your honor, when I flip town, to lynch, in order, a list of 4 names until one of them actually flips town?
If I'm scum, then the agreement is null and void. I suppose it's null and void if you're scum too, but then you'd be kind of revealing that by going back on your word, wouldn't you Mollie?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1528 (isolation #214) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

@ABR: Yeah, I know you were. Because you play like an Al Qaeda terrorist. And I was going to offer you the same deal, because I can probably knock 3 of the 4 scum team off if you did that, and frankly watching the amount of crow you and MS would have to eat in the post game would make me laugh like hell.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #215) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Another post, Mollie. Another non-answer.

In post 1525, GreyICE wrote:Oh good god.

Do you agree on your honor, when I flip town, to lynch, in order, a list of 4 names until one of them actually flips town?
If I'm scum, then the agreement is null and void. I suppose it's null and void if you're scum too, but then you'd be kind of revealing that by going back on your word, wouldn't you Mollie?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #216) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1534, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1533, GreyICE wrote:Another post, Mollie. Another non-answer.

In post 1525, GreyICE wrote:Oh good god.

thats a loaded question grey as I am sure that you know!

Oh yes it is, Mollie. It's a loaded gun, that I have stuck in your mouth. See, I know for a fact I am town. You do too, because I'm not in your little scum thread. So it's extremely loaded, ain't it.

So let's ask it again:
Do you agree on your honor, when I flip town, to lynch, in order, a list of 4 names until one of them actually flips town? If I'm scum, then the agreement is null and void.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #217) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Actually I'd prod you to agree if I thought there was any chance of me being lynched today. You know how fucking good of a town player I am, and after mislynching me, you'd owe it to me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1544 (isolation #218) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1542, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1537, GreyICE wrote:Actually I'd prod you to agree if I thought there was any chance of me being lynched today. You know how fucking good of a town player I am, and after mislynching me, you'd owe it to me.

Then we are going to have to modify the conditions a
little
lot because obviously I am never getting lynches ^_^

I said four names. Didn't say you'd be on them.

Now, if I'm town, you've fucked up pretty hard, neh? You know I'm a good scumhunter. I'd be confirmed town. I list four, you flip them until the first green one. This is a very fair proposition given how badly you've fucked up, right?

In post 1543, Metal Sonic wrote:And I thought you were gonna do the " ignore me if you flip town" shtick!

Of course you want now to chain lynches which I totally find not okay!

First, Pirate Mollie has shown me that you're not the worst thing ever. You're like 15. Everyone was once, you outgrow it. Don't got no clue what her excuse is.

Second, you do realize this lynch chain is predicated on Quadz confirming my town status, and goes until I'm wrong, right? Do you have something against the idea of three or four scum lynches in a row?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1545, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1539, Zar wrote:Mollie:

Why didn't you explain your original townread of nacho in the first place?

The original question we relayed to Eddie for you was because singer was hoping you'd have confirmed the townread she was getting regarding Nacho (I wasn't particularly feeling him as town because of the way I felt he was handling my slot, but singer insisted you were the authority in reading him).

1. because it was a meta read that I was holding close to my chest. but I think it might have been lateral in lieu of NACHO TRYING TO STRONGARM MY LYNCH WHEN I AM NOT IN THE GAME.

can you plz walk me through as to why you were not feeling nacho as town was handling your slot since he had you as town? and posted prose about it?

cos I am really interested in hearing that!
In post 1546, pirate mollie wrote:oh wait the last part was to grey!

That last part being about why I wasn't feeling Nacho-town?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1553 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm asking you if that's your question, Mollie.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1556 (isolation #221) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hell yes deal. It was til the first name flipped town anyway.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #222) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by GreyICE »

How do you even claim to be reading this game?

In post 1256, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1253, ZZZX wrote:Zar / Grey

Actuall Thoughts no nacho?

Is this "on" Nacho?

Nacho has a strong belief in the strength of his own scumhunting. He states he used two tokens to be town this game. While I believe players might lie about how they used their tokens (aka "town" rather than "scum") it's my experience most lies in mafia are fairly close to the truth ("I'm the town jailkeeper" rather than "I'm the scum roleblocker"). Therefore I do believe Nacho used two tokens, and I do believe those two tokens were for town. Right there would be where I initially tagged him as strong town.

Is it just the tokens? No. Nacho is strongly scumhunting. He has repeatedly offered self-sacrifice for his reads getting lynched, something which is of no benefit to the scum (1:1 trading is enormously townsided in this setup). Reference ABR's own "school of scumhunting." Shall I quote it?

1) Is this post biased by an existing conflict or tunnel?
2) Are its assumptions based on known or verifiable quantities?
3) Does it make any sort of sense at all? Throw a wide net on this one. Anything???

Read this list: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6755979

This VCA is also very good: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6755634

In short, Nacho is making sense, he's making good posts, he's actively engaged with the town, and the self-sacrifice is high. It's the opposite of what I'd expect from scum, especially nacho-scum (who likes to fade into the background).
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #223) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1574, pirate mollie wrote:if so so, I am marking what you say in history. cos every1 else thinks my scumgame sucks.

I'd tend to agree with everyone.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1580 (isolation #224) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Also sitting here laughing that Mollie is claiming I'm "definitely scum" but is terrified of me flipping town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #225) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1581, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Kagami

What is this shit Nacho
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #226) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1592, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1580, GreyICE wrote:Also sitting here laughing that Mollie is claiming I'm "definitely scum" but is terrified of me flipping town.

I am not terrified of a thing you fucking worm

the whole reason I was transferred to this game is cos bulba thought that I wld be the 1 person who cld outshout nacho and lynch your ass cos you are scum

Then pledge you coward. You talk a big game, but you won't back it up.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #227) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

I want to see you pledge that if you are wrong you will lynch four names, in the order I give them, until one flips town.

Is simple, Mollie. See, you know I'll flip town, so this pledge is your death sentence.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #228) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:57 am

Post by GreyICE »

Mollie, you coward, you're running away again.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #229) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1615, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1609, GreyICE wrote:I want to see you pledge that if you are wrong you will lynch four names, in the order I give them, until one flips town.

Is simple, Mollie. See, you know I'll flip town, so this pledge is your death sentence.

sure. I will play chicken with you.

the price is if you self-vote if I get lynched. cos I will flip town.

any1 worth their salt can bank on that.

See, that wasn't so hard was it? I know I can shoot the moon if you folks lynch me, so that's really all I wanted. We could learn to get along! Well, it would help if your posts were more comprehensible than the two teenage boys that were posting in the thread, or if you didn't seem to think that yelling loudly is the beginning and the end of mafia, or if you'd stop dredging up past games that don't fucking matter to insult people for no fucking reason.

Self vote for me shooting the moon. Deal.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1635 (isolation #230) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

Cool. Now, you want to know what this lurker has produced since the 10th of April?

In post 1453, Kagami wrote:Please bring sanity, mollie.

The tenth.

Of.

April.

That's less than a word per day, what the fuck is he doing, chiseling them in stone tablets.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #231) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1645, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1642, wgeurts wrote:Mollie, the trouble is. If you're town, I need to rethink everything.
If you're town and ICE is scum, then Nacho/ICE/Sotty/Seraphim would be the now likely scum team. Which is going in the opposite direction I'm going now.
I'm only confident in Metal Sonic, ZZZX and ABR. I'm also very confident that Nacho is likely town.
You're early replace in play reminded me of a recent game you had as a hydra which is ongoing (I'll say no more). There's also who you replaced, who reacted awfully to the recent pressure before you replaced him.

The real tipping point is GreyICE, his alignment will clarify a lot. The problem is, I think he's town.

I need to reread the whole game, once I'm done I'm coming with strong reads on all the others I'm doubting.

ask yourself

if grey really thought kagami was scum why isn't he voting her?

Did you miss like most of day 1 and day 2.

Well obviously.

So is kagami town, Mollie?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #232) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1639, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1583, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1581, Nachomamma8 wrote:

What is this shit Nacho

Mollie's reactions have been pretty town!

Lets say I go down that rabbit hole, which is a rabbit hole full of idiocy and terribleness that you're REALLY going to have to sell me on. And if you say "I can always read my GF XOXOXO" you're having my vote land on you so fast your head will spin.

Kagami is obvious, that's independent of everything.

Whose the other 3? Zar, Wguerts, Sotty?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1659 (isolation #233) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1657, pirate mollie wrote:she is for now unless you want to give me a good reason to vote her and since you are not doing this yourself why shld I listen to you again?

Hilariously I gave you the exact reasons that Kagami was scum IN ONE OF MY FIRST RESPONSES TO YOU IN THE GAME.

ARE YOU FUCKING READING ANYTHING AT ALL
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #234) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:01 am

Post by GreyICE »

You've been in this game less than 24 hours and you are already forgetting POSTS YOU'VE RESPONDED TO DIRECTLY

Nacho, get your fucking butt in here and explain Mollie-town right the FUCK now or I'm going to assume this is some piece of shit scum gambit
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #235) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1663, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mollie, it's my personal opinom that you're being too harsh to wgeurts based on some game of the past that really isn't that relevant anymore

Mollie. Town read. Explanation. Now or have a vote land on you.

How is it that someone can request a read on Kagami, then throw it right in my face like a disrespectful clown, and then
less than 24 hours later
complain that there was no explanation for a scumread of Kagami? What is this other than scum flailing, Nacho? You can't tell me this is town trying to understand the game, SO GIVE ME A FUCKING EXPLANATION

Pedit: FUCK THAT

Vote: Nacho
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #236) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

You wanna pick this beach to die on Nacho?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #237) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1672, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm telling you that I don't have time to explain a full read. It shouldn't be surprising for you to guess I'm going to read my gf with meta, especially since I've been reading her with meta this entire time.

I'm telling you I'm quite willing to lynch you if you don't have the explanation, so find the time. Imagine me and ABR landing on you Nacho. You won't be long for this world. And I know he's hard town reading me, and MetalSonic will come around if you give him time to, so it's a very real threat.

Wanna talk scum theater? This is some fucking good scum theater. Convince me it's not, Nacho, or sign the pledge and toss your vote on.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #238) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:32 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1677, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1676, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1672, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm telling you that I don't have time to explain a full read. It shouldn't be surprising for you to guess I'm going to read my gf with meta, especially since I've been reading her with meta this entire time.

I'm telling you I'm quite willing to lynch you if you don't have the explanation, so find the time. Imagine me and ABR landing on you Nacho. You won't be long for this world. And I know he's hard town reading me, and MetalSonic will come around if you give him time to, so it's a very real threat.

Wanna talk scum theater? This is some fucking good scum theater. Convince me it's not, Nacho, or sign the pledge and toss your vote on.

why are you posturing all over the place and not voting kagami????

hhhmmm????

Are you seriously trying to sell me, your "100% confirmed scumread" who has pledged, on my honor, to self vote after you "flip town" tomorrow to move to a different wagon?

Hey Mollie, did I tell you why I thought Kagami was scum in a clear, lucid, and reasonable post directly after you replaced in?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #239) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:52 am

Post by GreyICE »

Alright, just for you I'll do a meta dive Nacho.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #240) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:26 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1682, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1676, GreyICE wrote:Wanna talk scum theater? This is some fucking good scum theater. Convince me it's not, Nacho

And did this really come out of your mouth?
You think that I'm cross-bussing mollie/Eddie/Kagami/Sotty/ooba in this ridiculous and utterly retarded way because...?????

Mmm, thinking about what conclusions I want to draw from this dive.

But if you're scum, it's you/Mollie/wguerts/Zar. Which would mean I've been pretty off about this entire game, but thems the breaks.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #241) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Lets see, first scum game, some World of Mafiacraft thing.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Okay, she's generally an asshole, but conciliatory about votes on her. Her lack of any ability to read the game strongly parallels with her lack of read the game here. She clearly didn't read the game there and didn't here.

This is exactly her play this game:
Subject: Mewbie 1563: (Game Over) Cats are victorious!

pirate mollie wrote: is garbage.

what i don't like is that you are flat out lying about site meta when there is is an IC and a SE here to verify. this is the misdirection crap that you are trying to ply newbs with. you responses are insulting but hey I get that as scum it is your job to do this! dumb newb scum always try this tactic with me, it never works and they always wind up getting lynched, you can JUST CHECK OUT THE LINKS THAT I PROVIDED BUT I BET YOU CAN"T EVEN DO THAT CAN YOU COS THAT WLD BE WORKING AGAINST YOUR AGENDA.

in short, you are an ass but its okay I get it you rolled scum so you feel like that is your only defense. consider this a free lesson, scum.

I am not too dense to look it up, I am just not interested in doing scum's work for them.

so am i a too dense retarded piece of shit like you are insinuating or scum? cos that is what you are insinuating by hiding behind pc terms that you seem to think that you will get away with. I prefer my insults out in the open that is why i don't mince words but I think newbies is an inappropriate place to do so. and actually I am trying to steer away from it overall altho sometimes I still lose my temper but now I just opt to replace out when I get to that point.

you are not even a blip on the radar COS YOU. ARE. SCUM. and I know it. your behaviour is shitty, your reads are shitty, you aren't giving reasoning my case on you is far more cogent than anything that you have produced.[/quote]

Well this struck me as hilariously ironic, given the shit she's pushing here, but it's a good reflection of how she sees "being town"

Sadly she got Cop guiltied, so no idea how she reacts to wagons from this shit.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=54597

Yep, actually a pattern here.

Subject: Organic Chemistry [GAME OVER]

pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3039, Lying Cat wrote:@Mollie- Talk to me about whatever you want. I promise to respond when I have the time.

Lynch candidates:
Marquis- I'm townreading slightly off of gut, but not as hard as Jiffy.
ZZZX- I'm not sure I can read him.
pirate mollie- Did fuck all, then began dogthoughts-ing it up after Titus died. Either intentionally misunderstanding posts or not paying enough attention.
Wickedestjr- Stale read, but All Hail POE!
beastcharizard- Did fuck all, and is beetlejuicing, and I want ETL to explain a town read here to me because I trust her judgement enough to put him off.

Conftown or Solved through PR's:
Bulbazak- If PV is town, town.
vezokpiraka- Mason.
PeregrineV- If AC000016 is town, town.
Lying Cat (Jingle + sthar8)- The worst people you'll ever meet.
ac000017- Copped tonight. Or I'll kill something. I will bribe anti to give me a nightkill and kill whatever doesn't cop him.

Not even on the lynch table (Town or forbidden)
Guilty Gunsmith (EspeciallyTheLies + AngryPidgeon)- Both me and sthar8 have had a hard townread on them for the entire game.
Speedy Saki (Saki + Metal Sonic)- Verbotten. But I'm gonna punch sthar8 if his reasoning is stupid.
Majiffy- Mostly gut. The place his MS push has come from warms the cockles of my heart. My cockles is burning.

I asked you a question mebbe we can start there???

I wanna know why you think I am scum cos you have given zero reasons on why. nor have you interacted with me even tho if you sincerely think that I am scum you should be interacting with me in order to show other people as to why I am scum. you aren't doing this. instead you are screeching "you're scum" while last I checked star had a townread on me like the dissonance is awful and is why I am scumreading you.

and I am not even 1 to go after dissonance cos I have it so much with most of my hydra partners. but this is reminding me so very much of reboot it isn't even funny. you pulled this same shit in that game. star got busy in that game for a bit and then you went after what I guess you perceive as weak players or something until he started posting again.

it is the same shit all over again.

also vezo shld be in your list don't touch town category I mean he is a confmason so why is he not in that place? it looks like you are just trying to play to crowd and when I say crowd I mean etl. the hole inside your whole "a tracker inventor cannot be scum!" theory is that it works the same regardless of alignment; scum are given a head's up as to who is most likely regarded as town and control the game through
that
perspective it seems much more elegant for scum to have that role than for town to have 2 investigative roles or mebbe like always I just don't understand how you people do things here. it just seems too town sided.

so no, I do not believe your claim. but I am going to give it some time to percolate a bit cos I wanna see who is staying away from you or might be bussing you. did I mention that there were a mason pair? and oh yeah marquis is softclaiming too? yeah your role DOES NOT MAKE SENSE and fuck anybody who tries to say it does.

but jingle you wanted to dance.

**Image cut**

lets dance. cos I am on to you.

Hard react when people are calling you scum, act fucking conciliatory as long as they ain't.

Looked at her other town games... okay. I'm willing to believe.

But don't give me that "fucking meta" crap anymore.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #242) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

Mollie, you're an asshole. A complete and absolute asshole, and I agree with everything ABR says about you. You are a person I could come to truly despise.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #243) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1697, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1696, GreyICE wrote:Mollie, you're an asshole. A complete and absolute asshole, and I agree with everything ABR says about you. You are a person I could come to truly despise.

where is this coming from?

cos I get abr's shit cos he was a douche in 2 games and got modlkilled in 1 of them but where is your's coming from exactly? it isn't like we have never played together before.

I have now read a good six games of yours thanks to Nacho, including the modkill game. They were, on the whole, quite unpleasant.

I can find ABR abrasive, obtuse and annoying, it's true, but he's also in pain regularly, and makes some sort of effort to at least treat the game with a level of respect.

You just want a hall of mirrors to stand up and declare how fucking unique you are. That's really why I unvoted you, I think if you were scum you'd play into Nacho's little "I can read you game" and crumple like a house of cards. He's exactly right, and the only way you're scum is if you're scum with him. Since I'm townreading him, I'll give you a pass. Not that I'm not holding you to the four names if I flip town, because frankly you haven't read JACK SHIT in this game - you don't even know who SilverWolf was. You are playing in a mafia game which you know nothing about and yelling "countered!" whenever I post things.

Well I counter your counter. You don't read. You're terrible. If you want people to think better of you, stop yelling at them for thinking poorly of you, and start changing.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1702 (isolation #244) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:40 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1700, wgeurts wrote:So I may be horribly wrong on Zar, I'd forgotten how town empire was. Why did he replace out?

Read the large theme game. My interpretation is that it was related to that game, but I would feel a hell of a lot better if he gave a list of reads and shit before he left.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1712 (isolation #245) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:29 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, now even I think this is out of line.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #246) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

Hey ZZZX, remember when you scumread me for voting for the person you were voting for?

Now your scumteam is me, Nacho, and Kagami? Coincidentally the three biggest wagons today?

What's up with that?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1731 (isolation #247) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

You were complaining about my Hoopla vote.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #248) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

Does it now?

In post 999, ZZZX wrote:
Vote:Hoopla

Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1735 (isolation #249) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

See frankly I don't really need to live to win.

And I don't really want to live because it turns out I really really hate playing mafia with most of you.

So if I could just give a list of four names and watch them be lynched, and laugh at how damn good I am, it's way better than sitting here listening to this bs. If we could lynch Kagami for being scum, that'd also be excellent.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #250) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:05 am

Post by GreyICE »

Sorry the incredible shittiness of my scum play that game blinded you.

As I said, I don't really give a fuck. If everyone voting for me signs on to the four name thing, then I am happy and will win this fucking game for the town. Because I really am that good.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1739 (isolation #251) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

My personal opinion on you does not in any way discredit you. My opinion is also that you're not playing at all well this game, if you're town, but that is also independent of my personal opinion on you. Knowing for a fact that I'm town paints your play, such as it is, in a very unflattering light. Seeing as how your literal only other opinion is "Nacho = town", you (like Eddie before you, and like Kagami right now) have been using your so-called scumread to opt out of playing the game.

Take a damn look at Kagami. I've said that like 500,000,000 times. I swear. Not made up. Actual number of times I've said that.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #252) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:33 am

Post by GreyICE »

If you want other good looks, ZZZX, Sotty7, Zar/Empire.

And for fucks sake, if you're going to dive into Meta, dive into some real meta:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=58891
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=38561

Also, have fun flipping through my games and finding games where I was town and NOT shot night 1. Because those are unicorns. And realize why I picked to be in a nightless, and why I like being town here. Playing scum with
out the night kill is a horrible slog that would drive me baller nuts.

Pedit: I'm not positive there is one. If we look at every player with over 100 posts, this is the list:

Metal Sonic Mar 30, 07:13am Apr 15, 09:42am 0 days 4 hours

GreyICE Mar 30, 06:49am Apr 15, 02:22pm 0 days 0 hours

Albert B. Rampage Mar 30, 11:13am Apr 15, 01:08pm 0 days 1 hour

wgeurts Mar 30, 06:46am Apr 15, 12:35pm 0 days 1 hour

Nachomamma8 Mar 30, 09:02am Apr 15, 09:37am 0 days 4 hours

ZZZX Mar 30, 06:54am Apr 15, 01:12pm 0 days 1 hour

If I had a note from the mod saying one was scum, ZZZX would be my choice.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #253) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

You serious
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1744 (isolation #254) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

Like first, holy fuck, Metal is obviously town.

Second Metal has REPEATEDLY stated that Eddie was a strong town read of his during the entire kerfluffle after you replaced in!
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1802 (isolation #255) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

Could there be a magical fucking Sotty wagon.

Angels and hymns
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #256) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:55 am

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: Sotty
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1806 (isolation #257) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Mmmmmm, not sold on the entire 4 name thing, because I feel like that's a buffet for people, but:

Sotty, Kagami, and 2 of:

ZZZX
Ooba/Seraphim/The Slot that does not post
Mollie

1687 is predicated on you flipping scum, but to wit:
- You wouldn't push your scumbuddy as scum when there's so many other people around here you could set on fire
- The you/Mollie drama would be very cute for the two of you to plan out. Eddie's lightning replacement was weird as fuck, especially for someone who sounded confident as hell day 1. It went confident>"Lynch me to show you how shit that was">Mollie. You being scum would be the last nail in that coffin
- Everyone sounds better with a good coach. The scum have daytalk. Wguerts makes a good partner for you and you alone.
- Zar's reads fit this to a T

Miiiight sub in ZZZX, but yeah. Don't think you're scum so w/e
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #258) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1807, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum are : Nacho and pirate

I'm willing to vote GreyIce because he keeps sheeping Nacho.

Yeah you're not even pretending I'm scum.

I ask you for reads you give me dog dirt and threaten me. So yep, not working with you. Do better if you want my help. You know I'm immune to your lame threats.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #259) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1828, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1822, GreyICE wrote:

Yeah you're not even pretending I'm scum.

I ask you for reads you give me dog dirt and threaten me. So yep, not working with you. Do better if you want my help. You know I'm immune to your lame threats.

I'm not threatening you, I think there's a good chance you're scum with Nacho given how much you've worked with him.

Cool. Swear to my list of four if I'm town then vote away.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1837 (isolation #260) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1831, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If Nacho flips town, I think you're likely town though. He needs to flip first.

The problem is that even a blanket promise from the moderator to make me an innocent child would not cause me to lynch a town read today. if nacho is scum I'll take my lumps but I'm not seeing it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #261) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Metal, why is the wagon on Kagami a troll wagon?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #262) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Mollie is making sense, please pinch me.

Metal and ABR think because they are obviously town their reads are good. ABR in particular should know better.

ZZZX is NOT confirmed town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1867 (isolation #263) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Nacho, I solved the puzzle.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1976 (isolation #264) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1969, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1956, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1954, ooba wrote:MS - didn't reply to this - so I'll ask you. Where do we stand tomorrow with a town Nacho flip on our hands?

Let me answer this for you. Me and my team already agreed on one thing: If nacho was town the only reason he wasnt quickly lynched was because his reads were accurate. so I will be lynching the hell out of eddie(whos not eddie anymore) / kagami for a first step

This is so true. Lynching Nacho will reveal everything to us.

We are wasting so many pages and time talking. Let's not make this so painful.

Are you seriously 100% that Nacho is scum? Like not this weak-ass Hoopla shit we got yesterday where you wouldn't even give me your vote (I COULD DO SO MANY GOOD THINGS WITH IT).

Can you like summarize why in one sentence even?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1977 (isolation #265) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1975, ooba wrote:
In post 1972, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's not going to be a mislynch.

Well, if it isn't, I actually will have to stop playing!! (Overconfidence has been my Achilles heal so should teach me something about life)

But if it is, let's make it vengeful. I'd like Nacho to state in thread who tomorrows lynch should be.

I, on the other hand, do not want Nacho to state this until we're at the edge.

Because that tells the scum to hop on or back off.

Like this guy.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1979 (isolation #266) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:25 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yes on all points. Sadly that observation is just common sense.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1980 (isolation #267) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:25 am

Post by GreyICE »

"Hehe" my shiny metal ass, Hoopla
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #268) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

Like you. I think it's extremely extremely important for scum to know who Nacho is vigging prior to the "vigging plan" occurring. In fact I believe that that sort of thing is EXACTLY what they want.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1987 (isolation #269) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

ABR it might seem I'm the serial killer who plays solo

But I'm willing to play ball

You take the ball

I may be rude and uncouth, but you ignore me and that is rude and uncouth too

In post 1976, GreyICE wrote:Are you seriously 100% that Nacho is scum? Like not this weak-ass Hoopla shit we got yesterday where you wouldn't even give me your vote (I COULD DO SO MANY GOOD THINGS WITH IT).

Can you like summarize why in one sentence even?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2003 (isolation #270) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1999, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't see why Ooba isn't voting Nacho if he's town. Even if he's right about Nacho, falling on his sword and getting mislynched today, and Nacho gets lynched tomorrow regardless, it's just a bad plan. Doing the vengekill is stupid. MS and I are as much confirmed town as Hoopla, yet no one save wgeurts wants to sheep us because "town can be wrong". That line of thinking is incompatible with the vengekill idea.

The vengekill isn't for that reason, it's because the only hope of organizing every single town on a wagon is a single, lone statement by confirmed town.

And no, no one is as confirmed town as someone flipped by the mod.

Thank you for the Kagami statement. I understand what you mean, and... I'm not sure. It's rhetoric, but it's rhetoric that has a strong backing. Nacho-Day 1 was about what I'd expect from scum Nacho, Nacho Day 2 was... less so. And I do so genuinely hate Sotty's posts.

Frankly I have zero desire to switch a wagon onto Ooba at the 11th hour. It won't succeed if he's scum, it might succeed if he's town, and that's that. Too easy for this town to just lurk out the deadline if he's scum, it's not going to give us a scum lynch. Fuck most of them don't post anyway (it is now 46 hours since the last Kagami post, and that post contributed jack shit)

Pedit: ABR it won't work if he's scum
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2014 (isolation #271) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yeaaahh, point 2, I can't read Seraphim worth shit the man is a ham sandwich who takes pride in how terrible his play is, but no way in fuck do I want to lynch Ooba.

What the hell is wrong with a Sotty lynch I ask rhetorically.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2032 (isolation #272) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:26 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2026, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Sotty lynch tells us fucking nothing.

It has all the worst people on it.

Pirate and Greyice and nacho and ooba. What a joke, that wagon has guaranteed scum on it.

Give me my four names then, and get as many as you want on my wagon.

Also why would Wguerts/ZZZX/Sotty/Kagami be a bad team choice

I ask this seriously.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2036 (isolation #273) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:28 am

Post by GreyICE »

The soft opposition to the Sotty lynch gives me warm fuzzies.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2040 (isolation #274) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2038, ZZZX wrote:If we lynch 2 scum this game is automatically won with the town block. You know that grey right?

HOLY. FUCK.

"I think Sotty is scum, but I'd prefer to lynch someone with more connections"
"All we need is two scum lynches, that's seriously it"

That was a complete 180 in literally a handful of posts. There ain't no fucking train of logic there.

Yeah, I'm dumpstering you once I get my red flip off Sotty, we can see how those two red flips work out.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2082 (isolation #275) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fuck it. My town read on you is enormous, and I don't have any fucking indication that I'm wrong, BS about Hoopla aside, she was posting nothing and made her own lynch. Being on this wagon is creeping me the fuck out.

Vote: Nacho

That information will guide you and sonic to voting whoever the fuck Nacho says to vote, no matter what. And if that person flips red, I'm fine with following a fucking roadmap.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2090 (isolation #276) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2089, Nachomamma8 wrote:Grey, Sotty, wgeurts, Kagami, Zar

That list is crap anyway.

If you're town put me as #1 and I'll win this game for you.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2091 (isolation #277) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, it's not that terrible. But fucking ZZZX is not town.

I know this in my heart of hearts.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2092 (isolation #278) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:32 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2087, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Besides the undue burst of aggressiveness on Kagami, here's another scummy transition that I noted:

In post 1269, Nachomamma8 wrote:wgeurts, I would be happy as shit if you unvoted.
I'm OK with being lynched, I need time to get shit done in this game. Llamarble died in his own game, and he's the best town player on the site. Not giving him the time he needs to do his thing is a really dumb mistake.

In post 1275, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1223, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1221, wgeurts wrote:ABR, if Nacho flips town what will you then do?

I think that flipping GreyICE would be a great idea.

You don't think that if I'm town, my reads are not worth listening to?
You don't think Nacho/Llamarble/Ffery/Thor know shit about this game?
If I flip town, you treat my words like the fucking gospel because I've been putting work into this game. I'm not fucking around, I'm not playing poorly, I'm not getting lynched because I'm playing a bad game as town. Don't let me die and then ignore what I've put in this game: don't you fucking dare make all of this useless.

Nacho, backed into a corner, held Llama up as a reason to keep him alive to get Llama's reads, who had offered some to Nacho yesterday, so we know he's following at least a little bit.

Then, as pressure moves away from Nacho, this post happens:

In post 1341, Nachomamma8 wrote:i'm not gonna call llamarble's help for this one, i'd rather he focus on games that need it

It never felt as though there was a genuine attempt for Llama to get involved in scumhunting in this game. More emotional appeals, flattery, and pushing wagons of players who are barely present enough to defend themselves (ie: kagami, sotty) happened, but no actual scumhunting from either Llama, ffrelyt or Thor, who all died in their games. Nacho used them as a reason to keep him alive, and he went back on that. He's literally the last person on their team, why aren't they pouring all their energy telling him their arguments? I think it's because it's advantageous for Nacho to pursue Sotty and Kagami, and independent thought from his teammates would undermine the path he's on.

I noted this too.

I'll tell you the sad part tomorrow, depending on the flip. It's really sad.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #279) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Zar and me. Although given I have a moderator note that says I'm town, I'm a tad biased about me.

Wguerts not sure I'm sold on muchly, that leaves Sotty and Kagami.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2095 (isolation #280) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

Although like.

I can read llamarble like fuck and he knows I know that.

And I miss his analysis. I also miss the fact he's involved in EXACTLY ZERO FUCKING GAMES AT THE MOMENT
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2097 (isolation #281) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

Wait, no I caught that fact

Pedit: Yes.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2103 (isolation #282) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:43 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay time out.

ABR apologized. He was also specifically trying to avoid games with you in it. If it wasn't clear, I apologize if it got too personal from me as well. I won't exactly be thrilled to have you in my games, although I feel it's one step below ABR
It's time for you to bury the hatchet. You knew he tried to avoid you and you replaced in, your team also knows I'm not exactly known for holding back on what I'm thinking.

Honest read on Nacho now, personal stuff aside.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2106 (isolation #283) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

If I'm wrong here and you are town, that'll 90% likely be me.

That's why that list is awesome, so yes, yes I will. Well, give them at least.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2107 (isolation #284) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

Also I want her read on you, personal stuff aside. I do value it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2133 (isolation #285) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2114, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2091, GreyICE wrote:Okay, it's not that terrible. But fucking ZZZX is not town.

Yeaaa... No.

People who have played over 30~ games with me are calling me town. Then you appear when you played... noone (i think) games with me to call me "not town with your hearts". means your hearts need maintianance.

Honestly Nacho's recent outbreak felt town to me but I really cant just do anytihng about it. Also if he flips town I am going for kagami. *Thinking about hammering*

Actually I have an idea...

@Grey throw your reasoning for "me" being scum. let me bash it no matter what it is. Cus by being town no excuse you can use will be able to prove me scum

p-edit: gold from ABR: I agree. stop this and get back tot he game.
I have never played a game with you before. I have never read a single post in a single game of yours except this very one. And I firmly believe only Quadz has the ability to prove if someone is town or scum.

Your arc over the game has been strange. At the start of day 1 it was short, "helpful" posts. Then came the Nacho push:

In post 436, ZZZX wrote:VOTE: Nacho

My POE+ nacho not doing what super nacho does means this is the ideal choice

+ half of the player list not thinking about him proves it.

This fizzled out as a bunch of team mafia "hydra wifom" goodness started. Basically you used "Sheeping GIF" among other things to keep practically anything on the table.

In post 636, ZZZX wrote:ugh no time to take it all but let me just say that i would push grey usually but my teammates told me he is town so i slowed down somewhat. more in-depth-reading of this post will take a while which i cant do atm.

Like this.

Then there was this post:

In post 1183, ZZZX wrote:protecting hard/hard pushing hoopla doesnt deserve any kind of town cred. might be even somewhat scumish . most town block members voted him for clear reasons and tried to get the true allignment of him. however he ended up just refusing everything and doing most random thing he can.

Then this, where you defend your Hoopla vote

In post 1109, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1003, GreyICE wrote:
In post 998, Hoopla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: kagami

hehe

You're going to ask after this game "why was I lynched?"

And I'm just going to reply :facepalm:

You talk about bringing people together. The only thing this entire town is united in is the hatred of your posts.

Vote: Hoopla

You chose this. You fucking chose this. If you're town, you chose to waste a lynch. If you're scum you chose to fuck your team over.

My suspicion is you're town, but the number of fucks I give is literally zero. You are a jester, and I'll fucking yell when you green flip, but we're literally never going to get a wagon around here without you dead.

this is the post that somewhat dropped grey ice's position for me tbh
p-edit: mkay

Then this where my "positioned dropped". Right as people were pushing hard to lynch me. In fact the "towniness" of people has risen and fallen, depending on the town's sentiments - except Nacho, where it appears to do the opposite.

You're a weathervane, and not in a good way.

PEdit: The posters above me are not 100% town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2149 (isolation #286) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:14 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2140, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2133, GreyICE wrote:Then this, where you defend your Hoopla vote

I still think your post was made with scum intent even now.

If your theory was that I sincerely thought Hoopla, one of the better players on this site, having come inches from being lynched TWICE and having me push her-town TWICE would then - instead of making a sincere effort to analyze the game as town - make a post that contained nothing but "Hehe", then I'm not scum, I'm fucking Moriarty.

Regardless the person who votes for a wagon for a reason and then labels someone else scummy for THAT SAME REASON after the wagon flips town is not even ever town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2243 (isolation #287) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

vote sotty

There is a plan ABR
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2244 (isolation #288) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

By the by if Kagami is, somehow town and sotty is scum, lynch ABR immediately. You can lynch me first if you really want to be an idiof, but kill ABR
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2294 (isolation #289) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by GreyICE »

48 hours don't hammer.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2320 (isolation #290) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2315, ZZZX wrote:from that read list if we lynch people in hte scum/null region (while following nacho's plan) we have to hit at least 2 scum. which at that moment we win by PoE
notes:
- I am not up for lynching people i have set as really town until there is noone from the null/scum cat. left
- A town blok state is personally a state where i dont have to doubt the player anymore. if ABR/sonic were scum i would gracefully accept my lose because i sucked big time at reading them. however I believe pretty much in my reading of them

Never accept defeat.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2423 (isolation #291) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:01 am

Post by GreyICE »

I swore.

vote: kagami
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2542 (isolation #292) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

I'm town.

ABR is scum.

Give me 48 hours.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2551 (isolation #293) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2543, ooba wrote:
In post 2542, GreyICE wrote:I'm town.

ABR is scum.

Give me 48 hours.

I can see where you're coming from.

Do me a favor and help me with his D3 Kagami vote? Why really prefer Kagami to sotty there? That's why I'm town reading him currently.

Also let me know what you think about MS. Read after when Nacho builds his list.

Is simple. Lynch Kagami = Scum Flip = ABR's town cred restored. "Sotty wasn't playing so badly, lets lynch Mollie/ZZZX/Ooba/Grey/Whoever"

It's 50% less dead scum
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2556 (isolation #294) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2554, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Most of the playing in this game has already been done. I can basically just quote myself for the rest of the days now. The Nacho lynch blew the game wide open. I was an extremely vocal proponent for both Nacho and Kagami. We lynched Hoopla because she didn't contribute. I forced a Nacho lynch, I admit my mistake, I was paranoid because he's good as scum, and his town flip confirmed everything I know about this game without any doubt, as I knew it would, and that's the situation we are in now.

All that's left to do is mop up. This is a guaranteed town win. Sorry things got ugly before, but I'm proud of my game overall.

LLD would like you to know that you are a very obvious scumbag, and that this "I can be extremely lazy" stuff is
exactly
how you play scum.

I may be going down, ABR, but I'll bring you with me.

Oh LLD also adds that you should expand your culinary options.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2557 (isolation #295) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hey ABR, did it suck when Eddie swapped with Mollie without even asking you about it?

'Cause that must have sucked.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2558 (isolation #296) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 605, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 580, EddieFenix wrote: To put in a tl;dr of this, GreyIce and Hoopla were i.ded as scum, given Grey's quite strange interaction involving Hoopla. Of course, we all saw that Grey started out by saying Hoopla would try and dive in for scum. Hoopla decided to drop into the game finally and start posting. We then see a mild suspicion of Hoopla from Grey with this happening and then a COMPLETE 180 in this happens on "information they both knew". To only NOW, pull this shit to where MS, pokes his head out to explain and hammer the last point home... And to top it all off, MS and GI's exchange from 567-570 (especially GI's 568 response to MS's 567), shows more and more that GI's is trying to avoid confrontation.

If there is one thing I can say about GreyICE is that he has not played this game, or any game to avoid confrontation. I could maybe buy a possible Hoopla/GreyICE connection at the very beginning of the game were called out Hoopla but laid his vote on me, but once Hoopla started posting her ideas this fizzed for me. Not only did Hoopla come off as pretty pro town but GreyICE was one of the only people to acknowledge and interact with Hoopla over her points. He seemed to agree with her. Combine this with his actual reasoning for finding Hoopla suspicious (one of the only people to lay this out) I'm starting to feel a little better about him.

Read these

Don't think she's bussing

In post 591, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Grey Ice makes several good points. I asked about a Sotty scum read and all he managed to wrangle out was a repeat of why he thinks G Ice is scum, which boils down to him not understanding the progression of G Ice's read on Hoopla. It's ridiculous and hypocritical, considering his Sotty read is nonsense he cooked up for no reason. Eddie's back on the chopping block.

Hi I have moved on from GreyICE, you're welcome to join me.

In post 592, Metal Sonic wrote:I'd rather have hoopla.

I had a strong town read on Eddie early game but GreyICE's argument is very compelling

How is it compelling?
Why is Hoopla scum? You called Seraphim's case bad and then never expanded.
What's your current read on me?

I feel you're posting a hell of a lot but not actually providing understandable reads out side of wgeurtsScum which no one else is going for right now.

Alright your voting me, but why? To appease ABR? Where you going once I flip town?

ABR keeps repeating that I have produced no content, but I have been here every day posting trying to draw up my reads. Seraphim is still very much my number one shot for scum. I'm starting to wonder a little about Nacho. He is feeling off his game. I was thinking it was because we are team mafia'ing it up but he still hasn't settled down into something that resembles a natural Nacho. GreyICE is a weird one for me. His attacks on me all game have been shitty but when he actually sits back and details things from a whole game preservative I can kinda understand where he is coming from. Metal is all over the place, I feel like he is posting a lot without really saying much. I have a town read on wgeurts, ZZZX and Zar but all of them need to post more (understanding V/LA's) Everyone else is a little bit of a blur because I have been too focused on batting away the attacks on me, but I am hoping to look though over the weekend and sort what is left.

In post 640, Sotty7 wrote:Long posts kill my vibe but that's for the TLDR conclusion.

In post 610, Metal Sonic wrote:
ConclusionGreyICE's reasoning for his initial Sotty push was indeed for the 'wrong' reasons, and these only became apparent when I obliged him to write a longer paragraph detailing his thought processes. His actions after the wagon has started indicate a laid-back approach, as if he was expecting a large reward (town-cred) in return for his Sotty "push" -- the lack of true conviction in wanting a real scum lynched as compared to attempts receive the towncred is shown. Finally, both Sotty's and GreyICE's interactions and trajectories with regard to Hoopla are twisted, baffling, and bewildering, suggesting that they are scum together while performing an intricate strategy.

You think Grey v me is scum v scum but when this is actually going down you pretty much sat the fence, attacking me along side Grey while calling his point absurd (post 127) As for baffling Hoopla interactions you still haven't explained the Hoopla case, or if you did it was lost in your big posts. Instead you referred again to someone elses "bad case" as if that should explain everything. It doesn't.

In post 624, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sotty:

I haven't played my normal game because of the nature of the game/playerlist, not for any shitty "Team Mafia" reasons. In this type of game, it's important to either A) form a strong town block of people and push the rest of the game out, or B) find two or three scum early game, run them into the ground, then let paranoia run a bit more rampant once you've built a comfortable lead. I'm hoping to do a combination of both approaches, but needed time to form more solid reads and see where the lines in the sand started forming before I got involved myself.

I just miss supertown Nacho. I don't really like TeamMafia Nacho that much. He's too dialed down.

I re-read Kagami and I'm leaning town. His reasoning around his GreyScum read actually work pretty well for me. GreyICE did start to peel off me once the Vengeful plan was laid out and then has filtered back towards me after it's been pretty clear we're not doing that. At the time ICE would have been my pick hands down. Not so much right now, Seraphim maybe even Metal would be serious contenders for me at this point. But Kagami's point against Grey actually holds some weight. ScumICE could have easily backed off in an effort to self preserve. I get the feeling Kagami's scum reads are because he is holding an unpopular opinion which makes him easy fodder.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2559 (isolation #297) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Uh yeah that "read these don't think she's bussing" was at the top, I swear
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2560 (isolation #298) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1835, Sotty7 wrote:Ooba super lurk active.

I will not lynch: ABR, wgeurts, GreyICE,
Kagami

I am willing to lynch: Nacho, ZZZX, Zar
I want to lynch: Metal, Mollie, Ooba

Towniest being ABR, Scummiest being Ooba.

This list is fucking interesting. Interesting as fuck. Why does she want to lynch Metal, Mollie and Ooba?

We can say "shitty list" all we want, but why is metal there? It wasn't a realistic lynch for the day and Sotty isn't an idiot.
Ooba/Seraphim she laid it heavily on... don't think he's scum.
wguerts again is a strange one to see in the super town read. Why?

If I theorize two scum in the "Will not lynch" and one in the "willing to lynch" then it's Wguerts/ABR and ZZZX/Zar?

Yes aware this points to me to. As I said, am fine with dying here.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2595 (isolation #299) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

As amusing as this is.

ZZZX talks about voting patterns.

His are horrid.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2599 (isolation #300) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Nope. I'm dying today. I'm picking two.

ABR, I remember day 1 when it was pure and magical. Sotty and Kagami. Sotty and Kagami. Did I get pulled into lynching Hoopla? Sure. Day 2. What happened? I got worried, I got tired, I got unsure. Maybe it was the VLA. I'm not gonna sit here and beat my own chest about it, but I was shaken. I could have done better. Maybe I deserve to die. Maybe you do too. Maybe me, you and Nacho can discuss how we got here in the dead thread. Ain't sure you're town, if you're scum your game has been marvelous, but there's cracks. Heh, cracks. That was Nacho, remember? Cracks. We ignored enormous, gaping holes, for cracks. For some fucking meta read of Kagami, for Sotty somehow getting townier because she posted shit.

ZZZX's voting record is an enormous gaping hole. Not a crack. His participation is an enormous, gaping hole. Not a crack.

Ooba too, probably should die. It's easy to state how townie people are at the 11th hour. He wanted to go off message yesterday. But you did the day before even that.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2600 (isolation #301) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Zar too. I keep forgetting him. Enormous gaping hole. Not crack.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2605 (isolation #302) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by GreyICE »

It's shit. I want to say he's town. I really do. He lives and breaths town.

But that early lying stuff. Yesterday.

Yeah, I can see it. Let me mull.

Nacho's plan is the sword of damocles. I haven't played well enough to justify living under it. Too easy, too many questions anyways.

Pedit:

Think that ship has sailed my friend.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2607 (isolation #303) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by GreyICE »

But Ooba

He hasn't cited his predecessor at all. But if he was scum, he should. He really really should.

In post 219, Seraphim wrote:I will post more substantially tomorrow with some questions and substance but I thought I'd post some reads copy-pasted from my notes:

TOWN
ZZZX (obv)
Empire (or Zor, now?)
ABR (obv)
wgeurts (ABR interaction looks good)

NEUTRAL
Nacho (town/null reading here)
Metal Sonic (still gives me a headache)
GreyICE
sotty (I need to sit on this thing with GreyICE)
Hoopla (hasn't posted)

SCUM
Eddie (don't like posting)
SilverWolf (agree w/ ABR)

Unvote
Vote: SilverWolf

In post 294, Seraphim wrote:
Unvote

My vote should be here, it didn't registered for whatever reason.

In post 348, Seraphim wrote:
Meaning that the scumteam is within:
Kagami, sotty, Eddie, Hoopla, Nacho

Unvote
Vote: sotty

In post 350, Seraphim wrote:Why do you think sotty will flip town?

In post 798, Seraphim wrote:
Unvote
Vote: sotty

I've mulled things over. All things considered, I still want a Hoopla lynch; her being scum is a sure thing for me at this point. But I figure that's something we can do in the future, I think.

Here's my concise rationale for my vote. No way are GreyICE and Kagami scum together; same with GreyICE and sotty. A scumflip from either of them means a cleared GreyICE. The reason I want sotty over Kagami is that sotty-scum almost certainly implicates Kagami but vice versa does not hold up as well. Sotty is actually distancing away from Kagami's defense and the subsequent smackdown with GreyICE in some of her posts, as she does not respond to them at all. (Take a look back thru ISO) I could imagine Kagami as scum trying to start noise to defend her scumbuddy and push the wagon onto GreyICE. Frankly, this is not something I would expect Kagami to do unless they were scum together or Kagami was town. I can explain this more if people want but I don't have time now.

I also resent being told that I'm lurking when I have a perfectly respectable post count thank you.

For someone who posted a shit sandwich of posts, whined about how bad his play was, and lurked like a motherfucker his heart was in the right place. The exact right place.

Ooba-scum should be fucking citing this like it's the holy grail. Don't think anyone in this game spent more time with their vote on scum than Seraphim did.

Pedit: I do not negotiate with terrorists.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2609 (isolation #304) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: ABR
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2611 (isolation #305) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by GreyICE »

It's the same shit Ooba. The same shit. He's a bully who threatens people. Fucking done with his bullying bullshit. No Kagami, I have a piece of meta. No Sotty, we have to do Nacho first.

Mollie is a fine lynch. MS, I dunno. I feel too much town. But Mollie/ABR? So possible. Eddie was "definitely town". Look how hard he flipped out at Mollie. It's entirely possible Eddie never even ran it past ABR. Eddie was lurking up a storm, and Mollie doesn't think of these sorts of things.

Whatever. Lynch me, I flip town, I call ABR/Mollie. 4:2 is still very winnable with the setup we have but I don't have any feeling at all it'll be that.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2613 (isolation #306) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yes when I think ABR I think "wow I am totally the sort of person who likes democracy and rule by consensus"

Hilariously I overruled my team. They wanted Sotty and Kagami.

But that's neither here nor there. At the end of the day I am GreyICE, and you are ABR, and whatever people are whispering in our ears each of us is the one solely accountable for our actions
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2620 (isolation #307) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Day 1 you asked for Hoopla. And she was shit, and it needed to happen, despite my town read.
Day 2 you asked for Nacho. And I gave it. And that's my fault.

Why is ZZZX town?
What is your read on Metal Sonic?
Do you really think Seraphim spent day 1 shitting on his scumbuddies?

I wish to quote you:
In post 1086, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You, me, and zzzy are the most widely townread players in the game. The fact that all of us are voting for Nacho carries a lot of weight.

ABR, Sonic, ZZZX. The "most town-read players in the game". On a town wagon vs. a scum wagon.

Am I supposed to believe that's three townies? That's not a thing that happened. Kagami and Sotty defended each other hard. This was not a bussing game.
Ugh though this
In post 485, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You unvoted Sotty so she could post more, even though you have a scum read on her, and decide to vote for Hoopla who posted even less content than Sotty.

Vote: Seraphim

Is one of those fucking amazing pieces of logic

Unvote

Ooba, do you think I will survive today after Nacho gave 2 scum
Why are you hard buddying me
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2624 (isolation #308) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Of course I am town

Your "slam" list was 2 town:1 scum. Oddly, in an 8:4, that's what you'd expect Random.org to give you. If you're town, you might wish to reflect on that.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2641 (isolation #309) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Everyone is on the table.

Everyone.

Pedit: Yeah, even you MS.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3223 (isolation #310) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

All right, I got to spend a weekend with LLD, and that was great. And now I'm back. And I have scum. This is a 100% guaranteed lynch-me-if-wrong red flip. And friends? Listen to me.

So, to preface you'll notice I have some favorite scumtells. And one of them is simple (so simple ZZZX should have caught it with his VCA). FOS scum, vote town. FOS Scum, vote town.

Why Wguerts is scum

Lets begin a little tale. It starts here.

In post 67, wgeurts wrote:Guessing you're not going to explain why.
VOTE: ABR
We're in a nightless and all info is relevant, hiding it is anti-town. I'm going to vote you until you say it was a joke or explain why it's serious.

Fair enough, it is RVS.

A ton of interaction with ABR, and then the case on Silverwolf is made. And it is good.
In post 99, wgeurts wrote:UNVOTE:
That's a genuine point.

UNVOTE. No revote. Genuine point? Heh. THIS IS NOT MENTIONED AGAIN. In point of fact his next few posts are all genuine bullshitting with people until we get this:
In post 139, wgeurts wrote:VOTE: MetalSonic
I do believe I also stated to ZZZX scum would pounce on the stuff you've pounced on as a sort of slayers gambit. You've attempted to falsely frame me, as expected from scum.

So "Good point on Silverwolf... vote: Metal Sonic"

Lets examine Sotty now that she's the primary wagon.

In post 170, wgeurts wrote:EBWOP:
And sotty, I need to look at the sotty/ICE interaction ...

What does he find?

In post 196, wgeurts wrote:
In post 108, GreyICE wrote:Your "townhunting" theory and townblock are so incredibly bad that one cannot believe you came up with them unbiased.

Nightless games inevitably snowball. See Camden, or my setup I designed with Hito. At the moment we have 4 mislynches to town loss, but after a single scum lynch we get a spare mislynch. 5 mislynches is nice. Two scum die, and we get 6. That's really nice. 3, and we get 7 fucking mislynches, and if we manage that we should all quit the site.

So the scum are going to be looking to vote as a block. I smell protectionist scum who wish to work together.

Reading the Sotty/ICE interactions (Via ISO) and I noticed this. This was never pushed afterwards was it?
ICE, why didn't you question ZZZX further on this?

Hey GreyICE, go vote ZZZX. That's the review.

In post 201, wgeurts wrote:If it's SvT I'd say ICE would be the town.
Can't tell what it is yet though.
Your thoughts ABR?

Next thoughts on this?

In post 320, wgeurts wrote:VOTE: Eddie
Ice has a very good point in , his reaction afterwards was also awful. He didn't even attempt to explain the inconsistency (like MS, however he just changes topic). Saying "you suck" isn't a valid defence.

Quick to follow me onto Eddie. Doesn't follow on Sotty at all.

In post 473, wgeurts wrote:ICE and Sotty could actually be TvT, I'm also not seeing Kagami's accusations of ICE just dropping the sotty read either.
Started a look at Seraphim as well, is his voting pattern always so erratic?
Willing to lynch kagami.
VOTE: Kagami

Finally a scum vote!

In post 917, wgeurts wrote:Imagine most of the scum are in {Kagami/Seraphim/Eddie/Zar}.
I honestly think Sotty and ICE are both town. This would be subject to change if Kagami flips town.

Mmmm. TvT was it. Lets face it, Kagami was playing so epically poorly that it doesn't seem like there's any hope of him surviving. So we get this extremely soft bus. EXTREMELY. We get very little on Kagami, ever. We do get this:

In post 1110, wgeurts wrote:Ok, here's why I'm town reading Sotty.

His first post () starts my town read on him. He's already starting to figure out the game, trying to see who's town and who's not.

Then there's the interaction with GreyICE which I believe is TvT. Although his defences are a little shoddy I believe that he's truely convinced that GreyICE is completely pushing him off "lies", much as I did when MetalSonic voted me. He's received the similar tunnel-vision type play I admit I then got after MetalSonic and is trying to show everyone ICE is completely wrong and is early on biased into thinking ICE is scum for all his upcoming posts.

Once he draws away from this in the bottom of and in the bottom half of he shoes a pretty town mindset showing thoughts on players which develop as the posts go along.

There's also the fact that he finds everyone that's voting him is scummy and opportunistic. This is something I do myself as town when I'm getting frustrated when a wagon forms on me. As when you're town you know at some point scum will join it, so you try to show the world that as you are convinced there are scum on your wagon. The problem is, people don't think you're town and therefore it makes arguing "scum are on my wagon" a really weak argument. This type of behaviour is something I'd expect from town, it doesn't really make sense as scum.
His blatant demanding explanation how GreyICE has any good points on him also fits this frustrated town view.

is a nice post of his.

And there's a little town cred that he resisted hoopla lynch, could be faked but hey.

In post 1116, wgeurts wrote:Yeah, hence I said it could be faked. But Sotty has real natural reads which you can follow if you look beyond the ICE tosh.
The hoopla thing is minor.

Yah, town can be wrong, but where are these opinions even coming from.
Wguerts has never asked Sotty a single question.
Go back and check. Not even ever. Kagami either. No questions, but reads erupt. He asks lots of people questions too... but not Kagami. Not Sotty.

In post 1175, wgeurts wrote:Now my Zar scum read isn't the strongest but it's base off him being rather "flexible" with his reads. If I'm wrong on one of my scum reads it's probably him.

His reads list in post is rather conveniently structured. He's got a Sotty/Seraphim/Eddie/Kagami lynch-pool; basically a broad group of those that the most people suspect of being scum. Hoopla's also nicely in the middle meaning he can transition to her quite easily if wanted, this was when discussion on hoopla was starting and hadn't yet brought up a wagon or strong scum conviction. He also doesn't vote anyone strengthening my thought that he was setting up to cherry-pick a good wagon after waiting a little more.

continues this as he votes sotty when hoopla and kagami are both being wagoned hard at that moment. Why doesn't he vote them as it's obvious sotty isn't getting lynched at that point in time, kagami he fully ignores (one of his scum-reads) and he doesn't say a word on hoopla. Could it be, he's once again positioning himself to join one of these wagons? Using the sotty vote to make it look less blatant?
He also starts to shed a bit more doubt on nacho, around the same time others were starting to shed doubt on nacho. blatantly expresses this suddenly growing suspicion, he's still pushing a stupid wagon and not even commenting on kagami.
Most of his nacho scum read is because nacho town reads seraphim while Zar doesn't making nacho suspicious.

The next day he suddenly agrees with a kagami lynch, he completely ignored it the day before and now he decides it's worth pushing. He also makes sure that he shows suspicion in nacho, the other likely wagon. Sotty is no longer worth wagoning it appears.

Scum with Kagami case. Heh. Wants bank off the bus.

First actual case on Kagami?

Here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6759586

Vote is on Nacho during this, mind you.

Learn the signs, friends.

Vote: Wguerts
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3229 (isolation #311) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:43 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh and more bullshit!

Kagami (4) - Zar, ZZZX, Nachomamma8, GreyICE

Ooh, that could go through!

In post 1763, wgeurts wrote:Kagami lynch isn't happening today, the wagon that recentely built up feels off.

In post 1870, wgeurts wrote:Nacho wagon is based off only town and kagami wagon is built up horribly. We gain the most info from lynching nacho, I agree with MS. Half wat through the game again with my reread.

Come on, people. Set aside your differences for one day. 6:1 beats the shit out of 6:2
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3241 (isolation #312) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:05 am

Post by GreyICE »

I said I'd unvote when ABR gave reasoning and I did so.

I meant that ABR had a valid reason for voting SilverWolf, read on and you'd see me asking people wether his point was correct. I don't know SW well enough to judge his point for myself.

Did you look into it at all? Nah. Even while chatting about looking at "elements mafia" you never came back with anything. You charged ahead with an MS vote.

In post 320, wgeurts wrote:VOTE: Eddie
Ice has a very good point in , his reaction afterwards was also awful. He didn't even attempt to explain the inconsistency (like MS, however he just changes topic). Saying "you suck" isn't a valid defence.

MS is still a better vote though.

Which is the opposite of what you do here, immediately jumping on someone for a point, even though "MS is better".

?
I never really found [Sotty] hard scum

You never really asked Sotty questions. This is again, not in your pattern of behavior.

Various samples of Wguerts questions:
(ignores rhetorical questions)
Who here knows SilverWolf well enough to back up or refute ABR's statement? (Note: Answer was "ABR was right", ignored here)
ZZZX, why are you still voting ABR?
ZZZX, you seem to know Metal. Would you call his play scum now? If not why?
In post 191, wgeurts wrote:Yeah, I admitted I needed to relook the sotty/ICE interaction, I'll do so now. I can't find the post you mean by Nacho, I'll look again but could you quote it?

Note: In looking at the interaction, never asked questions to either me or Sotty.

(to Empire) Can you elaborate on this? I don't think I understand what your trying to say.
ICE, why didn't you question ZZZX further on this?
(to Empire) Wait, what's the scumread of ICE on sotty based on?
(to ZZZX) So you think MS is town?
(General) Started a look at Seraphim as well, is his voting pattern always so erratic?
Nacho, I'm willing to discuss Zar and Sotty.
@Metal, are you starting to doubt your nacho read?

Bonus round:

Now or at which point this game?
The problem is, kagami's and odd one. She's playing terriby and I have this nagging feeling she's bad town instead of scum. I expect others also have this, I know Nacho does.

The best lynches for today are Nacho or ICE information wise, Eddie's slot for play.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3242 (isolation #313) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:05 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3237, wgeurts wrote:
In post 3234, ooba wrote:
In post 1181, wgeurts wrote:If nacho flips town we will lynch kagami right?

Ice?

Sure,
First derail the oncoming mislynch.
I can already predict it:
ICE, Alch, ZZZX, MS, Zar

So honestly, it's time we interact with zar to see if your read is correct.
But zar's probably scum, so I'm already screwed.

Venge ICE
Fine by me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3246 (isolation #314) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3244, wgeurts wrote:ICE why the flying fudge would you be ok with a venge on you?

Don't give a fuck who scum tells the town to venge.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3281 (isolation #315) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3277, ooba wrote:There's no way anybody goes "If Nacho is town, we lynch Kagami?"

Except for one important point: Kagami wanted to be bussed.

In post 2472, Kagami wrote:
In post 2368, wgeurts wrote:If kagami's town I'm blacklisting her, I don't even.

While I understand the sentiment, my behavior will be pretty well explained when the team PTs are opened at the end of this event.

Sufficed to say, team mafia has been a very negative experience for me.

Stuff like this says the scum QT was full of "I'm playing poorly" and "I might as well just lurk and hammer whoever". We don't know what the fuck was going on in the team thread, and it doesn't matter at all, but Kagami did not want to be playing and did not want to live.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3286 (isolation #316) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3282, ooba wrote:Anyways, partner?

Zar's vote has been living in the right place, even if he has milk carton posting rates
Mollie seems meh on so many levels.
You're a solid choice for a Wguerts partner, no questions. I like your posting, but the only concrete thing we got about Seraphim is he ran away from his Sotty vote day 1. And he thinks his own posts are terrible.
ZZZX seems no.
MS would be... bizarre. They'd have had to decide to spend the entire game sniping at each other.
Alchemist... was town reading ABR so strongly. Dunno why ABR is suddenly town reading Wguerts though.

So yeah, my thought is Mollie or you.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3287 (isolation #317) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

Actually wait.

The bullshit MS Chivalry argument on SilverWolf.

HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THAT SORT OF SHIT BEFORE FROM MS?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3288 (isolation #318) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THAT SHIT

GOD READING HIS ISO WAS NOT FUN
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3289 (isolation #319) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 640, Sotty7 wrote:Long posts kill my vibe but that's for the TLDR conclusion.

In post 610, Metal Sonic wrote:
ConclusionGreyICE's reasoning for his initial Sotty push was indeed for the 'wrong' reasons, and these only became apparent when I obliged him to write a longer paragraph detailing his thought processes. His actions after the wagon has started indicate a laid-back approach, as if he was expecting a large reward (town-cred) in return for his Sotty "push" -- the lack of true conviction in wanting a real scum lynched as compared to attempts receive the towncred is shown. Finally, both Sotty's and GreyICE's interactions and trajectories with regard to Hoopla are twisted, baffling, and bewildering, suggesting that they are scum together while performing an intricate strategy.

You think Grey v me is scum v scum but when this is actually going down you pretty much sat the fence, attacking me along side Grey while calling his point absurd (post 127) As for baffling Hoopla interactions you still haven't explained the Hoopla case, or if you did it was lost in your big posts. Instead you referred again to someone elses "bad case" as if that should explain everything. It doesn't.

In post 624, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sotty:

I haven't played my normal game because of the nature of the game/playerlist, not for any shitty "Team Mafia" reasons. In this type of game, it's important to either A) form a strong town block of people and push the rest of the game out, or B) find two or three scum early game, run them into the ground, then let paranoia run a bit more rampant once you've built a comfortable lead. I'm hoping to do a combination of both approaches, but needed time to form more solid reads and see where the lines in the sand started forming before I got involved myself.

I just miss supertown Nacho. I don't really like TeamMafia Nacho that much. He's too dialed down.

I re-read Kagami and I'm leaning town. His reasoning around his GreyScum read actually work pretty well for me. GreyICE did start to peel off me once the Vengeful plan was laid out and then has filtered back towards me after it's been pretty clear we're not doing that. At the time ICE would have been my pick hands down. Not so much right now, Seraphim maybe even Metal would be serious contenders for me at this point. But Kagami's point against Grey actually holds some weight. ScumICE could have easily backed off in an effort to self preserve. I get the feeling Kagami's scum reads are because he is holding an unpopular opinion which makes him easy fodder.
This looks MS town though...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3290 (isolation #320) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

No I'm right.

I like my vote.

This stays.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3298 (isolation #321) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

As much as I like voting people trying to lynch me (they really do tend to flip scum) I remain remarkably unconvinced on MS. The lying stuff early game was awful, but this has been super town play.

Also I'm tired of having my vote cajoled around. If I'd played the fucking asshole and death tunneled my scum reads off the bat and told ABR to go shove his head up his ass, we'd probably be like... 8:2.

Wguerts is scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3300 (isolation #322) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

I think you're missing some really important context.

In post 998, Hoopla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: kagami

hehe

There was a general "fuck Hoopla" thing there.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3302 (isolation #323) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:08 am

Post by GreyICE »

Cool. Wguerts did the same thing.

Help me here.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3523 (isolation #324) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3409, wgeurts wrote:If I'm alive tommorow I'm rethinking everyone and going back through this section. I believe although it's been crumpets it's going to be the key to solving the game.

Why not do that today? It's not like we're close to deadline.

Oh wait, this is just a "let me live and I'll reshuffle my reads into a different configuration" post. Come on people, are you really this bad at this?

Alchemist, you have your gut, you have Titus' VCA, why are you voting someone else? Because ABR? ABR had shit reads. Ooba, you can find the partner later. Wguerts is bad. Mollie, get over to this wagon. Y'all know Kagami didn't sit there and yell at his scumbuddies for days, you know I didn't start the game kicking my scumbuddy in the face.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3528 (isolation #325) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3524, ZZZX wrote:Grey if you know wguerts is scum just venge , i doubt you have anything to lose imho if you were town.

Oooh, or I could just get him lynched today, see the scumflip, and then get his partner tomorrow. How does that sound, ZZZX?

See, people who read know I'm not scum with Kagami and Sotty, so you're not gonna push this shit through.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3529 (isolation #326) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:05 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3527, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3521, ZZZX wrote:Guys perhaps its time to STOP freaking following your egos and follow nacho's confirmed town plan?

you mean the 1 that i said we shld follow ages ago? I am not playing with my ego so don't even. I am trying to work with a town read cos they are so hard to find in this game except for nacho. meanwhile I am put in this "we don't care about mollie so lets just her, not cos we think she is scum but cos we don't care" pile that I have had to fight off all game. if i ran around telling pple how wonderful my vca is.

In post 3522, ZZZX wrote:this game is on stall atm and its pointless

you are part of the problem.

how am I am I supposed to work with you when you are simply not interested in playing with me. it doesn't matter what I say what I do you keep marginalizing me and when I try to address it you get hostile.

also

UNVOTE:

Work with me. Work with Alchemist. Fuck ZZZX, he's useless at best, scum at worst.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3531 (isolation #327) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

So you're promising to lynch whoever I venge?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3534 (isolation #328) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3133, ZZZX wrote:
okey guys here is hte damn plan

we will lynch everyone in a logical order until we reach this structure:

Grey
ZZZX
Metal
Alchemist
Ooba

p-edit: I am pissed that i find both of you as possible scum.
pp-edit: ice is town,. and i hate your way of doing things.

Intent to vote you wge. ur giving me insane scum vibes

In post 3461, ZZZX wrote:hmm so honestly i still want zar dead

greyIce is actually somewhat needed. i dont like his disappearance

mollie is townbut her last posts were really weird. i never seen mollie misrep my posts that badly, but she still have the benefiet of doubt..

Metal is null/town

ooba is town

you are null-leaning town

did i miss anyone?

In post 3466, ZZZX wrote:Okey time to think stuff logically for a sec, shall we? :)

so Ooba is strong town read atm
alchemist is town read
----- /// -----
a mini block of ooba alchem and me is a good idea for later, with alchem being the weak link (weak link is the person who i would push if it ever went into 3p lylo with the block)

----- /// -----
wge is slight town read
metal is slight town read
mollie is slight town read (conf town according to ika)
---- /// ---- only reason to lynch above is for a venge OR a PoE
grey is null
zar is leaning scum.

these reflect my reads.

Hey guys, lets go over something. I still think it's WGuerts, but if me and WG are town, this motherfucker is definitely, definitely scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3536 (isolation #329) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

Vengekill: ZZZX then Ooba

Vote:ZZZX

You're not attempting to understand the game. You're attempting to develop a town block that will win you the game. That's why today looks like random noise to the entire player base.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3539 (isolation #330) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

I just did.

Town, lynch this piece of shit scumbag when I flip.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3544 (isolation #331) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:23 am

Post by GreyICE »

Never lynch:

Alchemist
Metal Sonic

Seriously, don't do it.

Lynch ZZZX:
In post 3532, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3531, GreyICE wrote:So you're promising to lynch whoever I venge?

Read my post.

I took everyone you wanted dead and made sure they die before lylo. hell everyone that is wanted dead will die before end game.

He's buttering me up to try and sell me that his plan is good AS HE IS VOTING ME AS HIS STRONGEST SCUM SUSPECT.

He knows how I'll flip.

He has to die.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3546 (isolation #332) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3541, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3536, GreyICE wrote:

You're not attempting to understand the game. You're attempting to develop a town block that will win you the game. That's why today looks like random noise to the entire player base.

what happened to your wguerts read?

ZZZX is the scumbag who wants Wguerts and me to flip.

Wguerts is scummy as fuck, but nothing is as scum as trying to sell YOUR TOP SCUM SUSPECT THAT YOUR READS ARE GOOD AND HE SHOULD FOLLOW THEM
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3548 (isolation #333) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:25 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3545, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3544, GreyICE wrote:He's buttering me up to try and sell me that his plan is good AS HE IS VOTING ME AS HIS STRONGEST SCUM SUSPECT.

THEY SAID THE SAME FOR KAGAMI,

AND THEY FAILED

Wait, you're saying that Kagami didn't flip scum?

Haha
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3553 (isolation #334) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

You built jack shit. You built NOTHING you piece of shit.

In post 474, ZZZX wrote:Remeber that refusal to join the wagon when he flips scum can be something you can be remembered for. Just saying.

p=edit: I dont mind kagami either
VOTE: Kagami

THAT IS NOT BUILDING A WAGON. THAT IS LAZY DISTANCING FROM A PARTNER PLAYING LIKE POOP
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3554 (isolation #335) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

A PIRATE MOLLIE AND OOBA FUCKING TOWN BLOCK

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME

NICE JOB TRYING TO GET YOU AND YOUR BUDDY TO ENDGAME IN A 6:2
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3558 (isolation #336) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:32 am

Post by GreyICE »

Your ENTIRE REASONING was "I don't mind Kagami either".

You spend your life a day late and a dollar short when it comes to lynching scum. Suddenly you 180 on your read on me and insist that I die?

What I've been looking for all day? The person
trying to get their team to endgame.
Because this has blown all plans. Plan was 4 mislynches, maybe 5. They got 2, but now they still need
4 mislynches
. There was guaranteed to be at least one, and probably two people trying to, instead of scumhunt, GET THEIR TEAM TO ENDGAME

AND I FOUND THE PERSON DOING IT
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3563 (isolation #337) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:34 am

Post by GreyICE »

This post, everyone. This post is the post of a man who hid under a rock when ABR and Nacho was alive. Now he wants to lead the town. He wants metal sonic to sheep him. He wants me dead, so no one opposes him. He's got mollie as a patsy, and Ooba as his buddy.

Alchemist will be bumped off in LyLo, all he needs is metal or mollie to believe in him. He's plotted the chart friends.

IT ENDS HERE

END OF THE FUCKING LINE

In post 3530, ZZZX wrote:
ZZZX's Plan V2. Leave nothing behind

To be left alive:
Ooba
Mollie

-Discussions with my team deem those 2 nearly confirmed town

To wait just a little:
Alchemist
Metal

-They might be scum but they also have a decent chance of being town

SLAY SLAY SLAY (lol ms):
Zar
Wge
GreyIce

NOTE: IF YOU ARE TOWN PLEASE FOLLOW THIS PLAN. EVEN IF YOU ARE LYNCHED THIS IS NEARLY CONFIRMED VICTORY

REFUSAL TO FOLLOW THIS PLAN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED

I have assumed command of htis lazy town . We have not done anything for 3 days but a back and forth with 0 shit.

OOBA. If you follow this metal will be lynched for sure. So your fears will be answered

METAL your vote will only come if i was wrong on most of our reads which shouldnt, and even then it will allow us to net the last scum for sure. So trust in me if you were town , I promise you to do everything i can to win this for us. If ooba is scum then ooba can be lynched at 3p lylo

GreyIce I know you are pissed at being lynched but this will get rid of your scum reads which will help us all

Wge Look at what i wrote for Ooba

Zar... do you even have a scum read bro atm? o.O

Alchem I find your slot town, also wge will be lynched.

MOLLIE You and Ika convinced me you are town but i need you to follow here if you care about our win

THERE IS NO REASON TO REFUSE. REFUSAL WILL BE A SCUM CLAIM.
I HAVE READ ALL YOUR "HOLES" AT EVERY PLAN AND BUILT THIS.

GAME BROKEN--

-ZZZX the grand gambiteer (I always wanted to write that p.p)
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3564 (isolation #338) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:34 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3561, ZZZX wrote:You are going full idiotic here. never go full idiotic.[/b]

Still trying to sell me that I'm scum AND I'm stupid for vengekilling you I see.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3568 (isolation #339) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3565, ZZZX wrote:I showed you how your logic is flawed. Why the fuck take this when i could have followed wge. hammered metal and basically controled half of hte towns votes?

oh wait you are making up crap

Oh? Then promise me you'll selfvote tomorrow, since you're suddenly so certain.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3569 (isolation #340) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3567, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3560, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3541, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3536, GreyICE wrote:

what happened to your wguerts read?

This
Piece
Of
Shit
Is
Scum

I know scum when I see it, and ZZZX is it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3571 (isolation #341) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3565, ZZZX wrote:I showed you how your logic is flawed. Why the fuck take this when i could have followed wge. hammered metal and basically controled half of hte towns votes?

oh wait you are making up crap

Hammer metal, follow onto Wguerts... then where? That's only two.

You need 4.

And now you think you have a plan to get that 4.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3574 (isolation #342) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:40 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3570, ZZZX wrote:
GREY IF YOU LOVE IT THAT WAY WE BOTH DIE. I CAN SACRIFICE MY SOUL IN Peace for OOBA AND METAL AND MOLLIE to carry this IF I KNOW A SCUMSHIT IS DEAD.

Good. Die then.

You are fucking awful on every level. You have spammed over 800 posts of crap. Pure crap. You don't just flip flop your reads, you just randomly change them. Ignore Mollie? Ignore Alchemist? You ignore everyone. You somehow post more than is humanly possible and say NOTHING.

You are scum. Town does not do that. The shittiest, worst village idiot on this site has more ability to engage the town than you're displaying. All you're trying to do is become a lousy version of ABR and drive some sort of idiotic "town block" that will win you the game. Only you have ZERO understanding of how ABR plays, that even he reaches out. You're just riding the coattails of Nacho's misread to try and lynch townies.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3577 (isolation #343) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3573, ZZZX wrote:@Grey do you think scumZZZX will leave confirmed plan while being town blocked by 6 out of 8 players and go for the risky play just for fun?

also a treat from ika :~
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=58891

D I S P R O V E N

Did you just link to a game where I walked in and named 3 scum suspects and hit 2/3rds of the scumteam?

Because holy shit that's not helping you.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3578 (isolation #344) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3576, ZZZX wrote:got both scum lynched, you did nothing.
Towned the game up.
Pushed for the lynches that mattered.

Even if we lose this as town right now because you fucked things up I wont regret it. I did what I must.

Y MAD BRO?

Still talking to me as if I am town. While voting me as if I am scum.

The fuck you're town. The person who said that he was willing to lose the fucking game if MetalSonic or ABR was scum is now putting both MetalSonic and ABR on a to-lynch list? HAH! You knew hammering metal sonic would be your grave.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3580 (isolation #345) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

"My reads change! My reads change!"

Fuck that shit. This isn't townie progression of thought, this is a man looking for four mislynches
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3586 (isolation #346) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3579, ZZZX wrote:
Grey you agreed on both of our deaths? then self vote right here and right now.

@Grey: You're just riding the coattails of Nacho's misread to try and lynch townies.
how does he know they are misreads?

also it doesnt matter you got 2/3 what matters is that your staritng saying of "you know scum" is disproven

I know they're misreads because I'M TOWN YOU DOLT

Alchemist, on board with this:
if I'm lynched, then lynch this scumbag. Titus' VCA had him at number 2. Fuck, maybe Wguerts still is scum, this is a huge fucking chainsaw right here.
Mollie:
This guy ignored you until he realized he would need you to win. Then he started buddying you so you'd help him.
Metal Sonic:
You were the guy he was going to "lose the game to" if you were scum. Then he was nosing around your mislynch like a fucking asshole.
Ooba:
IDC, Seraphim was terrible, your play is much better, but god himself couldn't salvage that spot.

ZZZX has to die.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3588 (isolation #347) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3583, Alchemist21 wrote:GI did you miss Mollie's 3575?

ZZZX is setting off every scum alarm I had.

Is he scum with Wguerts? I don't know. It could be. He talks a good game about voting him, even did it, but when it looked like the wagon would go through, here he is with a chainsaw to derail it back to "Nacho's reads". He seemed really fine with me vigging Wguerts too, and only went into this idiotic frenzy when I put him down DESPITE VOTING ME.

He's flailing his way down.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3589 (isolation #348) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3583, Alchemist21 wrote:GI did you miss Mollie's 3575?

ZZZX is setting off every scum alarm I had.

Is he scum with Wguerts? I don't know. It could be. He talks a good game about voting him, even did it, but when it looked like the wagon would go through, here he is with a chainsaw to derail it back to "Nacho's reads". He seemed really fine with me vigging Wguerts too, and only went into this idiotic frenzy when I put him down DESPITE VOTING ME.

He's flailing his way down.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3591 (isolation #349) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:51 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3587, ZZZX wrote:if yo are town you have no info of who the other town are. only scum does.

also self vote and I will self vote tomorrow if you flip scum

Oh? I know the sight of a deal that gets reneged on immediately.

Do you swear to delete your MafiaScum account if you go back on this?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3594 (isolation #350) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:52 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yes, so much random yelling.

So little followthrough. Do you swear on your honor that if I flip town your vote will never leave your own slot even in LyLo?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3596 (isolation #351) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

And that you won't swap with some other teammate because you're "frustrated" so you can go back on that?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3602 (isolation #352) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:57 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh no, ZZZX. You get to build this wagon with sweat and blood if you want it. You get to cry and scream and howl to the stars. You will need your scumbuddy. You will need every fucking lie and scream and flailing. You will need to grab every fake, bullshit VCA you can (the last one said I was 100% town, as I recall). And guess what?

You're fucking TERRIFIED that you're the one at the end of it.

This wasn't supposed to happen. Two hours ago you had a plan. You like plans. You stuck it in your avatar. WELCOME TO THE END OF THE ROAD. THE END OF YOUR PLANS. YOU WILL BURN
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3604 (isolation #353) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

This is the plan.

The plan of a town loss.

Read it townies. This is what's being sold to you. WHO HERE THINKS THIS IS A GOOD PLAN?

To be left alive:
Ooba
Mollie

To wait just a little:
Alchemist
Metal

-They might be scum but they also have a decent chance of being town

SLAY SLAY SLAY (lol ms):
Zar
Wge
GreyIce

NOTE: IF YOU ARE TOWN PLEASE FOLLOW THIS PLAN. EVEN IF YOU ARE LYNCHED THIS IS NEARLY CONFIRMED VICTORY

I have assumed command of htis lazy town . We have not done anything for 3 days but a back and forth with 0 shit.

OOBA. If you follow this metal will be lynched for sure. So your fears will be answered

METAL your vote will only come if i was wrong on most of our reads which shouldnt, and even then it will allow us to net the last scum for sure. So trust in me if you were town , I promise you to do everything i can to win this for us. If ooba is scum then ooba can be lynched at 3p lylo

GreyIce I know you are pissed at being lynched but this will get rid of your scum reads which will help us all

MOLLIE You and Ika convinced me you are town but i need you to follow here if you care about our win

GAME BROKEN--

-ZZZX the grand gambiteer (I always wanted to write that p.p)
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3608 (isolation #354) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:02 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3603, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3602, GreyICE wrote:Oh no, ZZZX. You get to build this wagon with sweat and blood if you want it. You get to cry and scream and howl to the stars. You will need your scumbuddy. You will need every fucking lie and scream and flailing. You will need to grab every fake, bullshit VCA you can (the last one said I was 100% town, as I recall). And guess what?

You're fucking TERRIFIED that you're the one at the end of it.

This wasn't supposed to happen. Two hours ago you had a plan. You like plans. You stuck it in your avatar. WELCOME TO THE END OF THE ROAD. THE END OF YOUR PLANS. YOU WILL BURN

Sadly you are saying I am 100% scum.

yet do not want to die for the town.

Guess what is the opposite? LOL

you said you are fine i am will self vote. I said i will. you chickened out

MAN UP AND DO IT SCUMBAG

Wouldn't that be convenient for you? You wouldn't have to hide your fear behind all this fake rage. You could scumplain your way to LyLo because you're such a lousy piece of shit you left a hole in your promise. Just self vote each day, then ignore the vote, have your scumbuddy hard defend you.

All the way through LyLo, ZZZX. If there's three players left, you selfvote. That's what you'll need to promise to earn a self-vote from me. Because, see, the town CANNOT leave a player who will selfvote in LyLo alive. And that guarantees no matter how much you post, you'll get lynched. Or you can go back on your word like an honorless dog, and you'll get fucking lynched anyway, as a liar and a cheat.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3611 (isolation #355) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:06 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh look, you're backing out. How unsurprising.

You were planning to be alive in LyLo to win anyway.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3622 (isolation #356) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

It's funny how ZZZX talks about the Process of Eliminating the Town.

Wanna know what's funny? Before I called him on his bullshit, he was calling me town. Then he was like "stick to Nacho's plan". Then he was selling me on "my plan will get you everything you need".

In post 3532, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3531, GreyICE wrote:So you're promising to lynch whoever I venge?

Read my post.

I took everyone you wanted dead and made sure they die before lylo. hell everyone that is wanted dead will die before end game.

Yay! Everything I want will happen before LyLo! So nice to know. Thank you for patting me on the head and sending me off with a cookie as you TRY TO LYNCH ME.

You are 100% lynching this piece of shit. Probably today. Everyone on his "I will lynch you" list, take a look. He's going to send you off with a cookie and pat you on the head and tell you "everyone you want to die will die".
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3624 (isolation #357) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

Look at this townies. This is what he is planning to tell you as he lynches you.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3630 (isolation #358) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

Zar
, when you're lynched, he will be there to tell you that "oh your play deserved it" (even though your vote spent 100% of the game on scum).
Alchemist
, when you're lynched (despite ABR being a UNIVERSAL TOWN READ) he'll be there to pat you on the head.
Metal
you're already on the edge of being lynched. He's not even reaching out to you, you're going down tomorrow in his "plan"
Wguerts
if you really are actually town, you're dead here. Then he'll probably pin it on Alchemist. Do you really think Alchemist is scum?

EVEN OOBA AND MOLLIE DON'T THINK THEY'RE A FUCKING TOWN BLOCK.
One of you is town. Which one is being buttered up to here? "Deviation from the plan is death" That's his message.

In post 3626, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3624, GreyICE wrote:

Look at this townies. This is what he is planning to tell you as he lynches you.

I dont feel like needing to explain what doesnt need ot be explained so I will just go

Y MAD BRO?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3636 (isolation #359) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:34 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3633, ZZZX wrote:@GREY if I flip town I will be lynched anyway. what do you have to lose?

When you're lynched today, I will have had three of the scumteam members come for my throat. I'll be fucking confirmed town, and then it WILL be a loss for you. I will laugh to the fucking bank.

Townies:
Look how fast he goes from saying "well I have to sheep Nacho" to "Grey is 100% confirmed scum" as soon as I put his head on the block. He knows the only way out of this is to charge forward, screaming and wailing, trying to sell you on this shit.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3640 (isolation #360) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

You think you did anything to push them? :lol:

You are a liar. I suppose that's the nature of playing scum, but do you really think you'll sell the town on those lies? You have done jack fucking shit except spam the thread to try and get others to townread you.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3642 (isolation #361) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

LLD always says that the best way to win when you play scum is to demotivate the town. Make them feel like shit.

Off the back of two scum lynches, look around. Who is spamming the town into oblivion until he could suggest this shitty plan?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3643 (isolation #362) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3641, ZZZX wrote:p-edit: If I am a liar then I have no idea what to call you :D

You are a liar. Are you mad that I called you that when you're lying?

Y MAD BRO?

Y MAD LIAR?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3644 (isolation #363) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

Does anyone here think this piece of shit lying idiot did jack shit to get Kagami and Sotty lynched?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3652 (isolation #364) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3649, pirate mollie wrote:
Off the back of two scum lynches, look around. Who is spamming the town into oblivion until he could suggest this shitty plan?[/b]

you are being pretty spammy right with your question dodging.

I answered your question you lousy piece of shit. Alchemist even quoted it for you.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3653 (isolation #365) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Now, speaking of questions:

In post 3644, GreyICE wrote:
Does anyone here think this piece of shit lying idiot did jack shit to get Kagami and Sotty lynched?

Any townies want to answer this? Or do you feel content to let ZZZX answer for you?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3654 (isolation #366) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

Scumteam: Mollie+ZZZX

I take back ooba. Look whose here to ask me "why not Wguerts" and ignore what I say to keep pushing "oh you won't answer my questions"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3657 (isolation #367) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh look, ZZZX here to back up Mollie's point.

Want to answer more questions for townies, liar?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3658 (isolation #368) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3656, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3654, GreyICE wrote:Scumteam: Mollie+ZZZX

I take back ooba. Look whose here to ask me "why not Wguerts" and ignore what I say to keep pushing "oh you won't answer my questions"

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Pair ZZZX with 5 people withing 100 posts

+100g

Oh? Wanna quote all five, liar?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3661 (isolation #369) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:51 am

Post by GreyICE »

I deny. You are a liar
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3663 (isolation #370) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3662, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3661, GreyICE wrote:I deny. You are a liar

which one do you deny so i can quote it for you.

HAHAHAHA

FUCKING GO QUOTE IT SHITHEAD

I DID NOT PAIR YOU WITH METAL SONIC. I SAID WGUERTS WAS UNLIKELY

YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU ARE GOING TO BURN
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3666 (isolation #371) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3664, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3652, GreyICE wrote:
In post 3649, pirate mollie wrote:
Off the back of two scum lynches, look around. Who is spamming the town into oblivion until he could suggest this shitty plan?[/b]

you are being pretty spammy right with your question dodging.

I answered your question you lousy piece of shit. Alchemist even quoted it for you.

yeah it did not really address what I was asking tho. cos I am specifically looking to see why you think zzthing/ooba are scum and zzthing/wguerts are not.

I have literally pointed out why over a dozen times, it's because of this post.

To be left alive:
Ooba
Mollie

I'd ask if you're even paying the least little bit of attention, but you're just scum with him and hoping to join the dogpile. No one is this fucking terrible at reading.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3669 (isolation #372) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3667, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3654, GreyICE wrote:Scumteam:
Mollie+ZZZX

so you think any1 is scum who votes you?

that confuses me even more about your morphed wguerts scumread/townread.

OH MY FUCKING GOD I JUST LITERALLY EXPLAINED IT TO YOU AND YOU POST THIS

YOU ARE EITHER SCUM OR YOUR HEAD COULD BE USED AS AN AUXILLARY STORAGE UNIT

PEOPLE DON'T IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE BREASTS. THEY IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOUR POSTS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO READ YOU DON'T READ JACK SHIT, AND I HAVE TO BELIEVE YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU'RE THE BIGGEST VI ON THIS SITE
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3671 (isolation #373) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

"I have this way of speaking called Molliespeak! It's fucking like an illiterate 16 year old text messaging!"

"Why does no one pay attention to my posts? Is it because I have boobs?"

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. YOU GIVE FEMINISM A BAD NAME. EVEN FOR SCUM THIS IS SHIT
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3673 (isolation #374) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yes, Metal or mollie to believe in him.

Yes, that's me calling metal scum. OH WAIT, ZZZX YOU'RE TRYING TO GET OUT OF A LIE
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3675 (isolation #375) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:01 am

Post by GreyICE »

I like the nice hydra of Mollie and ZZZX here.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3679 (isolation #376) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:02 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3674, ZZZX wrote:p-edit: read i said I am wrong about metal, read my fucking post you shithead

You said you couldn't find my metal "scumread".

Then you posted one of my posts with one line highlighted and no additional text.

How the HELL am I supposed to get "oh I was wrong" from that?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3682 (isolation #377) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3678, ZZZX wrote:Grey every point against me is a misrep. you are pureply confbaising so hard right now., You are trying to find a reason to fit me as scum instead to find my allignment.

"Confbiasing"?

That's something only town do. Scum can't confbias, they already know alignment.

This wagon is hysterical. I will win the game here, and I will win it off this. The funny thing is you could have just shut the fuck up and let me lynch Wguerts, but no, no you wanted to make your move today.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3684 (isolation #378) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:05 am

Post by GreyICE »

And for tomorrow when he tries to paint this as some sort of OMGUS:

In post 2091, GreyICE wrote:Okay, it's not that terrible. But fucking ZZZX is not town.

It's not. Lynch him.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3688 (isolation #379) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:07 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3685, ZZZX wrote:confbais in a post can be faked you know.

win the game? dont fucking shit your self yet. you are wrong.

the funny thing is that the next step in my plan was to lynch wge. but wow your misrep is over 9000

Yes, I see that the next step in your plan was to lynch WGE. But as soon as we go off the Nacho plan, you know that I am utterly unlynchable, even if WGE is town. Multiple people have said that after the Kagami/Sotty flips they don't want to lynch me.
This is your last shot. This is why you made your move.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3692 (isolation #380) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3691, ZZZX wrote:also you said i changed from nacho's plan., guess what? i didnt. and I am glad i didnt., I am prety sure nacho is correct about you too

A liar again.

I said Nacho's plan was your last shot, because if we vary from it then you will never again have a shot to mislynch me, and I have NEVER townread you.

It was a nice plan, ZZZX. How does it feel to watch it crumble around your ears?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3854 (isolation #381) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

Alright, my team is pretty clear that Wguerts is desperately trying to live here. They've been right, and I've been wrong, so I'm going in that direction.

Vote: Wguerts

On a personal level, I extremely strongly feel ZZZX is scum, and don't understand the hard defenses of him. He did a VCA that he drew no useful conclusions from, then later when Titus did a VCA implicating him and Wguerts, he came out strongly against VCAs. He's developed this "plan" which leaves Ooba, him and Mollie alive. Ooba and Mollie. Are those anyone else's top two town reads? Seraphim/Eddie? How did we get there?

And the worst, the most ridiculous thing?
There's no need for a plan!
That's right, look up at the top. 8:4. 4 mislynches to town loss. 6:2. 4 mislynches to town loss, but THE SCUM HAVE A MUCH SMALLER VOTING BLOCK. In other words, we are now in a prime position to scumhunt. ZZZX wants to shortcut all of the scumhunting for this "plan" which will allow him to not post any reads, cases, or useful information. He's admitted that much of his posting today has been content-free trash, and I think he's exhausted his ability to manufacture new content.

As Metal Sonic says, people are playing their best in Team Mafia, but that doesn't mean they're superhuman. They fall back. ZZZX is looking for an easy run to endgame. Do not give it to him. If I am lynched for whatever boneheaded reason (and I won't be around this evening),
my vig shot is ZZZX.
This does not change.

Other reads:

Zar:
This guy has EXTREMELY consistently voted scum, quietly pushing them. I see zero opportunistic wagon hopping. Every time he has had an opportunity to 180 on a town read to get a lynch, he sticks to his read. They tend to flip town. This guy is really, really good, and I like what he posts. If anyone EVER tries to lynch him after I'm dead, Zar should quote this, spam it in their face, and then hang them.

MetalSonic:
Sorry, this guy's town. Interactions with Sotty, his play, everything. Fuck that wagon, it guaranteed had scum on it. My single complaint is the "Chivalry" argument on SilverWolf's replace out. It seemed like bypassing an extremely compelling point by yelling a lot. Oh well, one fucking complaint, the guy is 16, maybe he thinks that that actually was Chivalry (you wanna know what's honorable? NOT REPLACING OUT BECAUSE YOUR SLOT IS SCUM! THAT'S FUCKING HONOR, GUESS WHO DIDN'T DO THAT?)

Alchemist:
Why the fuck would anyone ever lynch this guy? In his own way he's been more town than ABR.

If you lynch any of the three above people before clearing out everyone below you're a Raspberry

---------------

Ooba:
I feel like if Day 2 Ooba was here all game, we'd love his ass. That being said, he wasn't. It's hard to overcome the sheer weight of awful the Seraphim slot gave us, including "Unvote Sotty to give her more time!" which is utterly inexcusable. Yes, Ooba might be lynched on his predecessor's play, but we could have lynched Kagami on SilverWolf's replace out.

I feel content he'll be lynched by endgame, and more to the point though, so does he. He seems to want to find scum before that happens, not try and solidify his position in the town, and I'm very good with that.

---------------

Mollie:
I feel like I can see the shadow of town posting here, but she's gone more and more passive. I dunno. When she actually sits down and thinks about what she's posting, it's a good post. When she aggressively spam posts, complains about other people "using her as a bargaining chip", etc., then it's all awful.

Overall I can see her as ZZZX's partner. I don't give Nacho's read as much credence as everyone else does. Nacho can be wrong. One has to constantly justify one's town read, not rely on a dead person (no matter how intimately connected they are). She falls back on "Nacho ain't wrong!" Well fuck that, Nacho can most certainly be wrong.
---------------

WGuerts:
If he's town, he's done the best he can to look nothing like town. I'd come close to betting money on a red flip. I made my case earlier, I can link it again. His pattern is distancing from scumbuddies, grabbing lynches where he can, and much more interested in how to get out of a mess than who the scumteam is.

ZZZX:
If scum win the game, this is the guy whose going to get there. Oh, and he's not town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3858 (isolation #382) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3856, pirate mollie wrote:@ grey

I have gone...passive?

Mostly the mid-tier shit where you complain about people "using you as a negotiating chit" and yelling at people for scumreading you. You seem to spend a lot of time on that, when you have zero votes. If you honestly believed me to be scum, you'd spend zero time on it, because me flipping red would vindicate you, and because you're not getting lynched today (very obviously). So overall I don't see the town motivation for your self-defensiveness and repeated reliance on the Nacho read.

Honestly I think you know I'm flipping green, but if I had to bet, I'd say you're town who knows I'm flipping green. But that's one of those 60/40 bets. W/E, wouldn't be shocked if lynching Wguerts and ZZZX ends this fucking shitshow.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3860 (isolation #383) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3859, pirate mollie wrote:nothing in this post explains how I am being "passive"

cos by your very words I am not.

Sitting there defending yourself and scumplaining about how you're not being read/listened to/etc. is the definition of passive play. Defensive posting in Mafia is the most passive play there is, outside of literally not posting. And it rings false. If you truly thought I was scum, you'd be laughing to the bank and trying to get people to lynch me, because no one would ever in a million years accuse Eddie of being my scumbuddy.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3866 (isolation #384) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3863, ZZZX wrote:This whole "scum read zzzx" that happened within 3 IRL days by 3 people softly accusing me really smells scummy as fuck

If you think I am scum then lynch me. If you will wait until lylo then lynch me then every single towny alive at that time deserves to lose. Generally tho me being attacked right now is just how you guys pushed nacho.

So lynch me and follow my plan if that is what you need. Generally tho wge lynh isn't too bad but if this fucking scum grey survives to pulp I am gona go insane.

Lynch both me and grey tomorrow and you get one scum for sure. No matter which one of us is scum its a win-win situation so DO IT. Ugh.

This game just went bullshit. Getting misreped and my posts not even read fucking pisses me off

Those three people must be the three remaining scum! Hold on a second, I have the world's tiniest violin around here somewhere.

P.S. I have no plans of living to LyLo. I will have 2 scum lynched long before then. Not going down on some shitty railcar with zero scumhunting when we're in a totally townsided setup right now.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3869 (isolation #385) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3865, pirate mollie wrote:Sitting there defending yourself and scumplaining about how you're not being read/listened to/etc. is the definition of passive play. Defensive posting in Mafia is the most passive play there is, outside of literally not posting. And it rings false. If you truly thought I was scum, you'd be laughing to the bank and trying to get people to lynch me, because no one would ever in a million years accuse Eddie of being my scumbuddy.

I AM TRYING TO GET PPLE TO LYNCH YOU

like I want it really bad.

what I didn't understand was why I was put in this null/category of deviating from a plan that they all thought was good at the time. and metal was posting weirdly.

I am back to a more settled place right now. I feel like it is pretty clear that I am posting from a town role pm.

also I think it wld be funny if nacho and I were in game where we both got lynched and townread each other.

I feel like your lynch wld solve a lot of mysteries that I have in my head. if you are town plz don't hold it against me and bring it up in every single fucking game. if you are town I will listen to you on zzthing and ooba even tho those 2 are in my strong town pile.

I just think you are scum.[/quote]

Yeah, people who bring up mislynches constantly are fucking assholes and/or scum. It happens. Unless there was some egregious power role info that was being ignored (like lynching a claimed Mason...) I don't carry around salt. Although I admit I'm pretty annoyed at whichever townie is voting for me after Kagami flipped scum. Like... really? Also...

if you are town I will listen to you on zzthing and ooba even tho those 2 are in my strong town pile.

That's funny because Wguerts is the one I really want lynched. Ooba is pretty high up there overall, although nothing will ever salvage Seraphim this game.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3870 (isolation #386) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, that was a quote tag explosion.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3872 (isolation #387) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

Wasn't WGE going to be the second one to die in your plan? Y'know, the one that you were patting me on the head about and assuring me you'd lynch after I was dead and gone?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3874 (isolation #388) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by GreyICE »

My point being ZZZX
really
wants to lynch town today. 'tis strange to see such resistance to the lynch of a scumread.

What do you happen to think of ZZZX and Wguerts, Mollie?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3882 (isolation #389) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3878, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3874, GreyICE wrote:My point being ZZZX
really
wants to lynch town today.
'tis strange to see such resistance to the lynch of a scumread

What do you happen to think of ZZZX and Wguerts, Mollie?

why I quite agree with this!

I don't get why you are not lynched already.

as for zzthing and wguerts I am pretty sure my opinions have not changed since .

Speaking of people not answering my questions, this Mollie. This is you not answering my questions. 3784 is my post, Mollie. You just quoted it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3887 (isolation #390) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hi Mollie! You're ignoring me!
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3889 (isolation #391) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hey Mollie! You linked to my post!

So when you say you "answered me" am I to take your answer as "fuck off"?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3895 (isolation #392) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3891, pirate mollie wrote:in case any1 is wondering

it is

Okay, so Wguerts is "bringing it in his own way" and "ZZ'thing'" is super town. The scumteam is me and ABR.

'kay. Yep, your read stays right where it is on my list.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3896 (isolation #393) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Actually might drop a spot if WG flips red.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3897 (isolation #394) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Bringing it in his own way my shiny metal ass
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3898 (isolation #395) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3893, Zar wrote:In other relevant news, I have now decided to start referring to ZZZX as Alexis from now on, because Dynasty is a pretty strong force in this game.

That's my girlfriend's name, don't do this
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3914 (isolation #396) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, I was right, team was wrong.

Feel free to lynch me today. When you do:

1) Never lynch Zar. Ever. Not even then.
2) Don't listen to anything Mollie says. And lynch her.
3) KILL ZZZX! Seriously folks.
4) Kill ZZZX. It's a scum flip.
5) Put Alchemist on the list. ABR calling people toxic is a literal joke.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3919 (isolation #397) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3915, ZZZX wrote:Grey you are scum. And even if you were town your reads are not credable. You lynched town. I will follow my plan and go with age venge.
VOTE: grey

Yes, "not credible."

Venge ZZZX

That's one down.

Look into alchemist, folks. That 180 from ABR was NOT town. ABR should be very familiar with lynching town in this setup, to 180 because of that is literally shit.

Also remember when people said ABR could fake town for a while but would eventually get disinterested? Yeah.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3920 (isolation #398) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3918, pirate mollie wrote:also I am bored.

I will pester you into a grey lynch

I think that is sincerely beneficial

Mollie, your team has spent 5 game days doing nothing but tunnel town. Were we to lynch based on quality of play, well... yeah.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3921 (isolation #399) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Like Mollie, if you're town, After I flip green - because I'm sure you're telling yourself this is a scum ploy right now - sit down and actually rethink the game.

Shadoweh says Ooba is pretty town. I trust her on this.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”