thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1674, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1671, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1663, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mollie, it's my personal opinom that you're being too harsh to wgeurts based on some game of the past that really isn't that relevant anymore

mebbe. I want to knock some sense into him tho and try to help him from being terribad!

is that a crime?

but when he's playing well and you're still being rude, you're just leaning hard against him for absolutely no reason, which I think alienates people as opposed to helps them improve.

the rudeness let up...as I am sure you have noticed!

he wants to catch up in the game and I am like okay with that.
whew!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1672, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm telling you that I don't have time to explain a full read. It shouldn't be surprising for you to guess I'm going to read my gf with meta, especially since I've been reading her with meta this entire time.

I'm telling you I'm quite willing to lynch you if you don't have the explanation, so find the time. Imagine me and ABR landing on you Nacho. You won't be long for this world. And I know he's hard town reading me, and MetalSonic will come around if you give him time to, so it's a very real threat.

Wanna talk scum theater? This is some fucking good scum theater. Convince me it's not, Nacho, or sign the pledge and toss your vote on.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1676, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1672, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm telling you that I don't have time to explain a full read. It shouldn't be surprising for you to guess I'm going to read my gf with meta, especially since I've been reading her with meta this entire time.

I'm telling you I'm quite willing to lynch you if you don't have the explanation, so find the time. Imagine me and ABR landing on you Nacho. You won't be long for this world. And I know he's hard town reading me, and MetalSonic will come around if you give him time to, so it's a very real threat.

Wanna talk scum theater? This is some fucking good scum theater. Convince me it's not, Nacho, or sign the pledge and toss your vote on.

why are you posturing all over the place and not voting kagami????

hhhmmm????
whew!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I think that you entirely forgot that NACHO PLEGED HIMSELF 20 pages ago!!

Or something
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:32 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1677, pirate mollie wrote:

why are you posturing all over the place and not voting kagami????

hhhmmm????

Are you seriously trying to sell me, your "100% confirmed scumread" who has pledged, on my honor, to self vote after you "flip town" tomorrow to move to a different wagon?

Hey Mollie, did I tell you why I thought Kagami was scum in a clear, lucid, and reasonable post directly after you replaced in?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

My vote on mollie in #844:

Nachomamma8 wrote:hey mollie can today be the day where you DON'T ignore the shit out of me?
tia

Mollie's posts after #844:
Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 844, Nachomamma8 wrote:hey mollie can today be the day where you DON'T ignore the shit out of me?
tia

I am not ignoring you

Southern Gothic wrote:but I haven't avoided any interaction with you

Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 854, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 850, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 849, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 844, Nachomamma8 wrote:hey mollie can today be the day where you DON'T ignore the shit out of me?
tia

I am not ignoring you

how many times have you sought out interaction with me after saying i was town?

This is the question that I want answered the most.

you weren't around.

and i find it pretty strange that you are all up in my grille when you were not....around.

Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 859, Nachomamma8 wrote:That's Iecerint's reason for you not interacting with me.
Generally when I lurk, you interact with me more!

I am interacting with you right now

Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 861, Nachomamma8 wrote:do you think you've been very town in this exchange we've had together?

yep.

Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 862, Nachomamma8 wrote:yeah ok you're just scum

nope.

Southern Gothic wrote:I love you too nacho but I am not scum!

Southern Gothic wrote:also we are a tracker and pine went nowhere last night.

Southern Gothic wrote:go ahead and lynch me!

I have been waiting for this

Southern Gothic wrote:

yep

I'm townreading her because normally when I vote her and that vote is correct, she crumples like a paper bag. That is clearly not happening here.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

This would have taken you all of about 5 minutes to look up. When I say I'm busy, I'm busy (aka only getting 3-4 hours of sleep and guess what cuts into that). When I reference you to read something and I don't tell you what I'm looking for, usually it's obvious and something you can pretty easily see for yourself.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1676, GreyICE wrote:Wanna talk scum theater? This is some fucking good scum theater. Convince me it's not, Nacho

And did this really come out of your mouth?
You think that I'm cross-bussing mollie/Eddie/Kagami/Sotty/ooba in this ridiculous and utterly retarded way because...?????

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Nacho could be town or scum!

I want to clear up that WIFOM! Like I really really really want to!
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:48 am

Post by wgeurts »

My teams looking into them, as well.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:52 am

Post by GreyICE »

Alright, just for you I'll do a meta dive Nacho.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote: Nacho
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:26 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1682, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1676, GreyICE wrote:Wanna talk scum theater? This is some fucking good scum theater. Convince me it's not, Nacho

And did this really come out of your mouth?
You think that I'm cross-bussing mollie/Eddie/Kagami/Sotty/ooba in this ridiculous and utterly retarded way because...?????

Mmm, thinking about what conclusions I want to draw from this dive.

But if you're scum, it's you/Mollie/wguerts/Zar. Which would mean I've been pretty off about this entire game, but thems the breaks.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:27 am

I'm growing more and more disinterested in the game. Titus asked me if I wanted to switch. Meh.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:28 am

I can vote for mollie or Nacho today, whichever.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:33 am

Post by wgeurts »

ABR, don't you dare leave yet.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:34 am

Post by wgeurts »

Like, really. After where you're at now.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Lets see, first scum game, some World of Mafiacraft thing.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Okay, she's generally an asshole, but conciliatory about votes on her. Her lack of any ability to read the game strongly parallels with her lack of read the game here. She clearly didn't read the game there and didn't here.

This is exactly her play this game:
Subject: Mewbie 1563: (Game Over) Cats are victorious!

pirate mollie wrote: is garbage.

what i don't like is that you are flat out lying about site meta when there is is an IC and a SE here to verify. this is the misdirection crap that you are trying to ply newbs with. you responses are insulting but hey I get that as scum it is your job to do this! dumb newb scum always try this tactic with me, it never works and they always wind up getting lynched, you can JUST CHECK OUT THE LINKS THAT I PROVIDED BUT I BET YOU CAN"T EVEN DO THAT CAN YOU COS THAT WLD BE WORKING AGAINST YOUR AGENDA.

in short, you are an ass but its okay I get it you rolled scum so you feel like that is your only defense. consider this a free lesson, scum.

I am not too dense to look it up, I am just not interested in doing scum's work for them.

so am i a too dense retarded piece of shit like you are insinuating or scum? cos that is what you are insinuating by hiding behind pc terms that you seem to think that you will get away with. I prefer my insults out in the open that is why i don't mince words but I think newbies is an inappropriate place to do so. and actually I am trying to steer away from it overall altho sometimes I still lose my temper but now I just opt to replace out when I get to that point.

you are not even a blip on the radar COS YOU. ARE. SCUM. and I know it. your behaviour is shitty, your reads are shitty, you aren't giving reasoning my case on you is far more cogent than anything that you have produced.[/quote]

Well this struck me as hilariously ironic, given the shit she's pushing here, but it's a good reflection of how she sees "being town"

Sadly she got Cop guiltied, so no idea how she reacts to wagons from this shit.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=54597

Yep, actually a pattern here.

Subject: Organic Chemistry [GAME OVER]

pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3039, Lying Cat wrote:@Mollie- Talk to me about whatever you want. I promise to respond when I have the time.

Lynch candidates:
Marquis- I'm townreading slightly off of gut, but not as hard as Jiffy.
ZZZX- I'm not sure I can read him.
pirate mollie- Did fuck all, then began dogthoughts-ing it up after Titus died. Either intentionally misunderstanding posts or not paying enough attention.
Wickedestjr- Stale read, but All Hail POE!
beastcharizard- Did fuck all, and is beetlejuicing, and I want ETL to explain a town read here to me because I trust her judgement enough to put him off.

Conftown or Solved through PR's:
Bulbazak- If PV is town, town.
vezokpiraka- Mason.
PeregrineV- If AC000016 is town, town.
Lying Cat (Jingle + sthar8)- The worst people you'll ever meet.
ac000017- Copped tonight. Or I'll kill something. I will bribe anti to give me a nightkill and kill whatever doesn't cop him.

Not even on the lynch table (Town or forbidden)
Guilty Gunsmith (EspeciallyTheLies + AngryPidgeon)- Both me and sthar8 have had a hard townread on them for the entire game.
Speedy Saki (Saki + Metal Sonic)- Verbotten. But I'm gonna punch sthar8 if his reasoning is stupid.
Majiffy- Mostly gut. The place his MS push has come from warms the cockles of my heart. My cockles is burning.

I asked you a question mebbe we can start there???

I wanna know why you think I am scum cos you have given zero reasons on why. nor have you interacted with me even tho if you sincerely think that I am scum you should be interacting with me in order to show other people as to why I am scum. you aren't doing this. instead you are screeching "you're scum" while last I checked star had a townread on me like the dissonance is awful and is why I am scumreading you.

and I am not even 1 to go after dissonance cos I have it so much with most of my hydra partners. but this is reminding me so very much of reboot it isn't even funny. you pulled this same shit in that game. star got busy in that game for a bit and then you went after what I guess you perceive as weak players or something until he started posting again.

it is the same shit all over again.

also vezo shld be in your list don't touch town category I mean he is a confmason so why is he not in that place? it looks like you are just trying to play to crowd and when I say crowd I mean etl. the hole inside your whole "a tracker inventor cannot be scum!" theory is that it works the same regardless of alignment; scum are given a head's up as to who is most likely regarded as town and control the game through
that
perspective it seems much more elegant for scum to have that role than for town to have 2 investigative roles or mebbe like always I just don't understand how you people do things here. it just seems too town sided.

so no, I do not believe your claim. but I am going to give it some time to percolate a bit cos I wanna see who is staying away from you or might be bussing you. did I mention that there were a mason pair? and oh yeah marquis is softclaiming too? yeah your role DOES NOT MAKE SENSE and fuck anybody who tries to say it does.

but jingle you wanted to dance.

**Image cut**

lets dance. cos I am on to you.

Hard react when people are calling you scum, act fucking conciliatory as long as they ain't.

Looked at her other town games... okay. I'm willing to believe.

Vote: Kagami

But don't give me that "fucking meta" crap anymore.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1688, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm growing more and more disinterested in the game. Titus asked me if I wanted to switch. Meh.

plz do it. I may yell at titus and get mad her but she is infinitely more likeable.
whew!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:15 am

Yeah, I like Titus too. She acts her age on the internet. Spells out words, doesn't use pointless abbreviations like she's an overexcited teenager with a crush on One Direction. She understands that she's a woman and acts in a dignified manner. I like Titus a lot.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

omg

you figured me out
whew!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

Mollie, you're an asshole. A complete and absolute asshole, and I agree with everything ABR says about you. You are a person I could come to truly despise.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1696, GreyICE wrote:Mollie, you're an asshole. A complete and absolute asshole, and I agree with everything ABR says about you. You are a person I could come to truly despise.

where is this coming from?

cos I get abr's shit cos he was a douche in 2 games and got modlkilled in 1 of them but where is your's coming from exactly? it isn't like we have never played together before.
whew!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 am

In post 1695, pirate mollie wrote:omg

you figured me out

I figured you out? You misunderstand, I was speaking about Titus. She employs proper capitalization and doesn't abuse the exclamation or question mark. She posts thoughtful things. She has self-respect. Titus doesn't vent out her fear of aging onto mafia games, she has decorum, and style.

You want me to speak about you? Alright. How deluded could you possibly be to think that typing like a teenager discovering anonymous online chatrooms for the first time qualifies as their own language? Molliespeak? Really? You're a grown woman. Wake the fuck up and act the part. Or don't, whatever, don't follow me everywhere and insult me, it ruins my games. I don't find you funny, or cute, I'm sad for you. Sadness doesn't make me want to play mafia.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:31 am

Post by wgeurts »

Then ignore her.