Newbie 2128 - Manila Noir - Postgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

first
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Good morning, I'm town.
If you don't know me, I should introduce myself.
"Hi, it's me! Universal punching bag! Use me to gain towncred!" -clems
My username is iamveryhappy, iavh for short.
How I got my username: a ironical statement of how I feel
I have a total of 3 losses on this site. I am so good.
This is also because I joined 7 games and this has not even finished. (50% winrate)
Now for some of my playstyle introduction.
I either play really aggressively or very passively, no in between.
The playstyle changes really quickly.
How people say I play: Any one of towny town, towny scum, scummy town, scummy scum.
I am a CM. It stands for contradiction master.
I hate walls of text because they are hard to read.
I buckle under pressure.
Shitposting is one of my specialities.
I think this is all I have to say.
Oh wait, no. Kindle is my main choice of communication which is very sad, I follow GMT +8 time zone.
VOTE: MikhailTal I like Hikaru >:)
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:51 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Wdym I remind you of Eeyore? I don't wanna be a winnie the pooh character.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:22 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

speaking of irl mafia everyone just looks so scummy I can't push someone without getting asked about the mafia jargon lol
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:56 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 19, SmileyDude1 wrote: Hello everyone,
VOTE: Maduisha
Icebreaker question: How much experience do you guys have in Mafia

This is my 2nd game of forum mafia ever, my main experience outside of that is that I occasionally mod IRL games with family. Before I joined, I was a lurker around these forums before hand so I think I got a decent handle on the lingo around here.
one and a half year.
I played chat mafia for a bit, switched to forums (48/24) then to this forum (168/48)
still better at making setups than playing :)
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:58 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 26, Starfire wrote: oh I was thinking we should basically ignore the role claim as a bit of RVS banter
In post 27, Maduisha wrote: Actually, yeah it's probably trolling lol

My ASD brain has a hard time identifying humor online, sorry.
actually, no
I feel like this is PR baiting instead.
seems like AI more than NAI.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:02 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 22, Maduisha wrote: VOTE: iamveryhappy cause he's way too happy, kinda sus ngl.
didn't read my intro post
and you calling me too happy
Oh no! I'm getting wagoned!
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:29 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

Maduisha what makes you think the PR claim is not real, but also just a joke? Same goes to Starfire.
MikhailTal what was your motive behind that claim by the way
1. if you are real, you more or less outed your partner by the hotter/colder thing
2. if you are fake but town, someone cc's, you get voted and look bad
3. if you are scum, someone cc's you get voted, gj
The only good things that happen in this is
4. you are fake but town, nobody cc's, you tank the shot, you die
5. you are scum, they believe you
6. you live as real mason
the good moment in 5 is short-lived due to a inevitable cc
6 is really unlikely.
now, you've established that you here are PR hunting and not scumhunting
I wish I could vote you twice.
If this slot survives d1 and lives n1, I'm placing a heavy sr on Tal.
Screw that… Tal instantly gets a heavy sr from me from these two pages.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:31 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 32, ender wrote:
In post 9, Wayward Son wrote: @ ender I've just come back from a long hiatus. Lots of things confused me after coming back.

Are you saying you're gonna post every other day?
i just mean i will make an effort, despite being on a trip, to post at least once every other day and i can't guarantee more often than that until i'm back to my normal schedule. however, i am fairly likely to have more opportunities to post than once every other day.
In post 19, SmileyDude1 wrote:Icebreaker question: How much experience do you guys have in Mafia
my experience with online mafia is about 20-something games played on this site from roughly 2009-2016. almost all were the newbie format at the time, which if I remember right, only included VT, cop, doc, mafia goon, and mafia roleblocker as possible roles. so the other roles possible in the current format are new to me.

i also played a good amount of offline mafia around a decade ago, but only with normal roles (VT, cop, doc, and mafia goons).

this is my first mafia game of any sort in roughly 7 years.
In post 14, MikhailTal wrote: let's start this game with a side-game of
hot
and
cold
. every other player gets one guess as to who my mason partner is today. It'll work like Guess Who - you can either guess the name, or state an observation as fact. the extremes listed in colour earlier are as specific as i'll get but i'll tell you if your guess is colder or warmer than the previous person's.

MikhailTal's slot is a mason.
Hot
why are you claiming so early?

as far as i can tell there are only a couple of possibilities, but let me know if i've missed anything.
1. you're mafia false-claiming with a gambit to fish for town PRs to counter claim. i guess the motivation here would be to sacrifice yourself early to give your partner an advantage by outing a town power role that can then be night-killed early.
2. you're telling the truth. but this is unhelpful. by claiming now, you've ensured mafia know the exact setup from the very start of the game, which removes any worry they might have had for N1 about being blocked by doc or jailkeep, or identified by cop or tracker. and you've either guaranteed you'll be the N1 kill (because mafia would want to prioritize eliminating a confirmed-town slot and to remove town aligned roles that have the ability to talk privately any time), or you've given mafia the opportunity to potentially get two free kills by picking a random townie to kill N1 and then WIFOM you to death D2 about how come you're still alive as a confirmed-town slot.

neither of those options is helpful for town in any way i can come up with. even if you are confirmed town and don't get night-killed, you don't have any action available to you to gather any additional information. so whatever the case may be, unless you're able to convince me how this is beneficial to town, i'm not going to participate in this fishing expedition to guess your supposed partner.

and i'd encourage everyone to ignore this claim entirely for D1 and see how things go N1, and if anyone is a town power role that conflicts with him being mason please do not counter claim D1, because that will just ensure you're the kill N1 and we lose the benefit of your action.
good post
idt mafia would go 1 for 1 here though, placing themselves into a 1v6 d2 (might be with a clear!) is scary.
you get a townread for now
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:36 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 34, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 32, ender wrote:
In post 9, Wayward Son wrote: @ ender I've just come back from a long hiatus. Lots of things confused me after coming back.

Are you saying you're gonna post every other day?
i just mean i will make an effort, despite being on a trip, to post at least once every other day and i can't guarantee more often than that until i'm back to my normal schedule. however, i am fairly likely to have more opportunities to post than once every other day.
In post 19, SmileyDude1 wrote:Icebreaker question: How much experience do you guys have in Mafia
my experience with online mafia is about 20-something games played on this site from roughly 2009-2016. almost all were the newbie format at the time, which if I remember right, only included VT, cop, doc, mafia goon, and mafia roleblocker as possible roles. so the other roles possible in the current format are new to me.

i also played a good amount of offline mafia around a decade ago, but only with normal roles (VT, cop, doc, and mafia goons).

this is my first mafia game of any sort in roughly 7 years.
In post 14, MikhailTal wrote: let's start this game with a side-game of
hot
and
cold
. every other player gets one guess as to who my mason partner is today. It'll work like Guess Who - you can either guess the name, or state an observation as fact. the extremes listed in colour earlier are as specific as i'll get but i'll tell you if your guess is colder or warmer than the previous person's.

MikhailTal's slot is a mason.
Hot
why are you claiming so early?

as far as i can tell there are only a couple of possibilities, but let me know if i've missed anything.
1. you're mafia false-claiming with a gambit to fish for town PRs to counter claim. i guess the motivation here would be to sacrifice yourself early to give your partner an advantage by outing a town power role that can then be night-killed early.
2. you're telling the truth. but this is unhelpful. by claiming now, you've ensured mafia know the exact setup from the very start of the game, which removes any worry they might have had for N1 about being blocked by doc or jailkeep, or identified by cop or tracker. and you've either guaranteed you'll be the N1 kill (because mafia would want to prioritize eliminating a confirmed-town slot and to remove town aligned roles that have the ability to talk privately any time), or you've given mafia the opportunity to potentially get two free kills by picking a random townie to kill N1 and then WIFOM you to death D2 about how come you're still alive as a confirmed-town slot.

neither of those options is helpful for town in any way i can come up with. even if you are confirmed town and don't get night-killed, you don't have any action available to you to gather any additional information. so whatever the case may be, unless you're able to convince me how this is beneficial to town, i'm not going to participate in this fishing expedition to guess your supposed partner.

and i'd encourage everyone to ignore this claim entirely for D1 and see how things go N1, and if anyone is a town power role that conflicts with him being mason please do not counter claim D1, because that will just ensure you're the kill N1 and we lose the benefit of your action.
good post
idt mafia would go 1 for 1 here though, placing themselves into a 1v6 d2 (might be with a clear!) is scary.
you get a townread for now
change: 1 for 2 if there is a mason pair
but: how is Tal so sure there are masons? if this flips red, basically slipped that it is a vanilla setup (with two innocents). ew.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:43 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

I'm really surprised that only me and ender saw how bad MihkailTal's post 14 was.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:44 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 21, MikhailTal wrote:
In post 18, Wayward Son wrote: How's your Mason partner feeling about your gambit? You did discuss it with them (I hope). cough!
it was an intuitive sacrifice and i intend to prove i have sufficient compensation for it.
wow! I realised this post exists!
well nope, I don't believe your partner would let you do that
vote x3 (unofficial)
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 42, Keria wrote: i don't like the claim. i don't like the minigame attached to the claim because its designed to out the other mason. i think the claim is probably real though and i can see it coming from a newer player that doesn't fully understand the repercussions of the claim. i don't really think voting out Mihkail is the play here
In post 20, MikhailTal wrote:
In post 19, SmileyDude1 wrote: Hello everyone,
VOTE: Maduisha
Icebreaker question: How much experience do you guys have in Mafia

This is my 2nd game of forum mafia ever, my main experience outside of that is that I occasionally mod IRL games with family. Before I joined, I was a lurker around these forums before hand so I think I got a decent handle on the lingo around here.
we (as a DID collective) are as new as you are to this site. my personal thoughts are that experience doesn't mean much in mafia until you're a somewhat known presence, as critical thinking and a willingness to study can easily account for most common concepts, and a consequence of everyone being unique is that everyone also needs to be viewed with a unique perspective. it's hard to know for sure because of amnesia issues but at a guess, we've been playing for around 14 years? all types, from online to offline, text to voice to in-person, 1 minute days to 1 month days. my suspicion is that it's easily crossed over 10000 hours of dedicated playtime but focusing on an accurate lower-bound i'll say 7500.
>7500 hours
at this level t!Tal would know better to do this
In post 15, MikhailTal wrote: oh, right, as for the stakes - closest (or first to get the exact name of my mason partner) unconditionally buys my vote tomorrow.
this post rubs me the wrong way too
> buys my vote, also known as being lazy, not trying to solve
fits perfectly with my previous accusation of trying to PR hunt that to scumhunt
In post 45, Starfire wrote:
In post 33, iamveryhappy wrote: Maduisha what makes you think the PR claim is not real, but also just a joke? Same goes to Starfire.
1. if you are real, you more or less outed your partner by the hotter/colder thing
6 is really unlikely.
In post 41, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 18, Wayward Son wrote: How's your Mason partner feeling about your gambit? You did discuss it with them (I hope). cough!
it was an intuitive sacrifice and i intend to prove i have sufficient compensation for it.
vote x3 (unofficial)
In post 29, iamveryhappy wrote: actually, no
I don't really like how iamveryhappy ramps up suspicion in a series of posts when the situation was otherwise static. What leads this from ''seems alignment indicative'' to ''vote x3 (unofficial)'' Feels like trying to build a wagon more than learning. VOTE: Iamveryhappy
Yes, I am trying to build a wagon, what about it? You don't like wagons? You don't like your partner being wagoned? You want to chainsaw defense? Vote x3 is just how many times I would vote MikhalTal if I could. Maybe 4 for the hammer. So confused on what it has to do with learning :think:
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:07 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 48, Keria wrote:
In post 33, iamveryhappy wrote: Maduisha what makes you think the PR claim is not real, but also just a joke? Same goes to Starfire.
6 is really unlikely.
vote x3 (unofficial)
I don't really like how iamveryhappy ramps up suspicion in a series of posts when the situation was otherwise static. What leads this from ''seems alignment indicative'' to ''vote x3 (unofficial)'' Feels like trying to build a wagon more than learning. VOTE: Iamveryhappy
i like this
kk what makes you like it
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:12 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

6 is really unlikely.
vote x3 (unofficial)
Revisiting this post. Calling bs for the learning part.
I have my reasons for voting
1. rvs
2. I don't like their play
3. no intention to solve (as demonstrated by the buys my vote thing)
4. pr fish (maybe a subcat of 2)
5. let's make this 5
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:13 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 51, Keria wrote:
In post 49, iamveryhappy wrote: >7500 hours
ok that's fair, i didn't see this originally or i glossed over it. do you really think Mihkail outs himself and his scum partner here though? that doesn't seem like an optimal play at all tbh
More like scumpartner outed themselves LOL
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:22 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 53, Starfire wrote: Learning is important to me because I didn't start the game with knowledge about other player roles. More importantly, answer my question - why did your suspicion grow from ''seems AI more than NAI'' to ready to hammer alone if you could?
kk
Let us repeat
1. experience with this, I recently played a lighthouse game, scum claimed lightkeeper, got townread, only I called bullshit on it, scum got gun and shot me. Mason is also a really bad role to claim d1 unless forced to. (getting shot) It is more advised to reveal at later stages.
2. player attitude towards the game
-player is doing prfishing more than scumhunting, like much more. did absolutely zilch, if we call bullshit on the posts surrounding the mason claim, iso is basically filler, same goes for smileydude although better because started a conversation
3. the fact you reacted so violently to it and placed a vote on me
Chainsaw defense go brrr
I'm saying chess player+teen titans member is my scumteam right now. Still need to hear more from slots without content and afkslots.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:24 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 56, Starfire wrote: RVS? I thought this was a real scumread, pick one please. Anyway, I'm not sussing you for voting MikhailTal, I'm sussing you for 'growing' that suspicion without any new information available to you.
let me reinstate that
this is a scumread
I conveniently played my rvs on them so I'm saying it's read progression on my rvs
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:27 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 57, Keria wrote:
In post 55, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 51, Keria wrote:
ok that's fair, i didn't see this originally or i glossed over it. do you really think Mihkail outs himself and his scum partner here though? that doesn't seem like an optimal play at all tbh
what do you mean?
I'm saying
this vote gives us so much info. judging by the reactions I can decently deduce the scumpartner
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:32 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 52, Keria wrote:
In post 50, iamveryhappy wrote: kk what makes you like it
i think scum want to push for a Mihkail lim and it seems like Starfire is kinda picking up on that too by sussing you
wrong
'tis simply a distraction
also the thing Starfire seems to say is that
I'm sus for progression from "Mason claim is AI" to "I'm ready to hammer"
Again, READ PROGRESSION!
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:36 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

ah yes, it's such a bad claim it needs you to defend.
welp... you fell into my trap
I forced you to overextend and go from putting a fos on me to full on protecting the 'bad play'
you're other scum aren't you?
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:42 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 64, Starfire wrote: The progression is entirely internal and without new information available to you. The only advancement on a Tal scumread is that its easier for you to pursue after ender agrees the claim is bad.
nope
it's called the arts of rereading the posts! it's really easy!
I'm also not sheeping off ender. Simply pointing out that only me and ender saw it.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:47 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 66, Starfire wrote:
In post 58, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 53, Starfire wrote: Learning is important to me because I didn't start the game with knowledge about other player roles. More importantly, answer my question - why did your suspicion grow from ''seems AI more than NAI'' to ready to hammer alone if you could?
kk
Let us repeat
1. experience with this, I recently played a lighthouse game, scum claimed lightkeeper, got townread, only I called bullshit on it, scum got gun and shot me. Mason is also a really bad role to claim d1 unless forced to. (getting shot) It is more advised to reveal at later stages.
2. player attitude towards the game
-player is doing prfishing more than scumhunting, like much more. did absolutely zilch, if we call bullshit on the posts surrounding the mason claim, iso is basically filler, same goes for smileydude although better because started a conversation
3. the fact you reacted so violently to it and placed a vote on me
Chainsaw defense go brrr
I'm saying chess player+teen titans member is my scumteam right now. Still need to hear more from slots without content and afkslots.
Calling a specific scumteam and still hiding behind ''well there are other slots''. This isn't investigation, its covering your bases.
It's called listening to what others have to say.
For example, with you, for instance. I listen to some, I repeat, SOME, of what you say.
There are exceptions of course.
Also, it is not "well there are other slots", it's "let's listen to what others have to say too. there are players who have not gotten out of rvs yet, and there is also the afk like Political Clout."
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:50 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 68, Starfire wrote: No, you're not sheeping, ender didn't end up voting for Tal & recommended we all ignore it. You're using ender's post as cover to justify this push, not quite the same
You're mad that I called you out as scum, eat a snickers.
The fuck would I need cover? I'm town bruh. Town need no cover unlike you. You seem to be like the reaction type of player.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:51 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 70, Keria wrote:
In post 60, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 57, Keria wrote:
In post 55, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 51, Keria wrote:
what do you mean?
I'm saying
this vote gives us so much info. judging by the reactions I can decently deduce the scumpartner
i don't think you should be this convinced that Mihkail is lying scum here. you're already pre-flipping him and looking for partners? i can't tell if you're overzealous or scummy. part of me thinks you really believe he is scum but i can't really figure out why you are so confident.
imo scum doesn't make this play to start the game
welp
the posts after that look horrendous and scummy, that fuels my confidence.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 73, Starfire wrote: More of a bounty person myself <3

I am increasingly confident iavh thought they had a
free town elim
and is
panicking at the unexpected pushback
II'm really concerned on what you put there
yea, free town elim right.
this game is literally so lenient it doesn't even have plur on, instead it is defmaj
I'm not panicked. From my one and half year of mafia experience (where I learnt absolutely nothing woo) I'm ready to make changes, I'm ready for someone to do some weird shit about it. Looking at your reactions you went slightly too far, and protected a "bad claim". Keria on the other hand is more townie in their behaviour.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 26, Starfire wrote: oh I was thinking we should basically ignore the role claim as a bit of RVS banter
starting from this post I've seen you're on the defense for a mason claim, for no reason. You seem to case me as 'pushing for an easy vote' but AT LEAST I'M USING MY VOTE (cough cough buys my vote)
Why ccan't the player bleing pushed defend themselvos? Why can't they react to it while youu try to defend them to death. A town claim wouldt have claimed so much later, earliest (without being on plur/ v-1) would have been d2. You've also changed your view from "RVS banter" to "bad claim". You're clearly defending them while consious of their alignment.
ggez
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Sooooo
I’m getting wagoned again! Woohoo!
And ender, wtf
I’m literally trying to solve for scum here and you’re thinking I’m scummy? Right. I’ve been the only one to even name a scum team, and what’s wrong with looking at interactions to start finding partners? I call bullshit on the vote there.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

As I repeat, has anyone caught on that the one claiming mason isn’t anything to defend themselves while heavily relying on someone else to defend them? Note that both scum and town would be on the claim there. It’s just… not justified at all
Mason claim also stated that they with their partner “decided there was enough compensation or whatever”. Also calling bullshit on that. You just don’t have any compensation after all after I get voted, and if you are real you get shot and good job you lose a try hard this game and a PR d2
So I’ve decided that it’s just not worth it to claim like that and it’s just… bad. It’s not just a bad claim, it’s a terrible one. I’m ready to see the claim flip red or chicken out and go “I’m vt don’t get me”.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 88, iamveryhappy wrote: As I repeat, has anyone caught on that the one claiming mason isn’t anything to defend themselves while heavily relying on someone else to defend them? Note that both scum!me and town!me would be on the claim there. Scum, it’s a lhf, town, it’s a fake claim. It’s just… not justified at all
Mason claim also stated that they with their partner “decided there was enough compensation or whatever”. Also calling bullshit on that. You just don’t have any compensation after all after I get voted, and if you are real you get shot and good job you lose a try hard this game and a PR d2
So I’ve decided that it’s just not worth it to claim like that and it’s just… bad. It’s not just a bad claim, it’s a terrible one. I’m ready to see the claim flip red or chicken out and go “I’m vt don’t get me”.
Slight change to the post above
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

The vote just now was really bad btw
I’m sure mason claim gets on me for smth while I don’t like it I can’t change it. That leaves me at V-1. If I unfortunately die to the hammer or the nightkill vote any of the counter wagons that are occurring now, I’m sure both flip.
I’m talking about star and tal jsyk
I’ve settled my mind on being the lamb today for red flips tomorrow.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Here’s a copypasta of an overreaction to getting voted lol
Oh, my goodness! How dare you accuse me of being part of the mafia? That's preposterous! I can't believe you would make such a ludicrous claim. Do I look like someone who would be involved in organized crime? This is outrageous! I demand an immediate apology and a retraction of your statement. I will not stand for this defamation of character. I am an upstanding townie, and this false accusation is deeply hurtful. I will not rest until my name is cleared and justice is served. Prepare to face the consequences of your reckless words!
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 92, ender wrote:
In post 89, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 88, iamveryhappy wrote: As I repeat, has anyone caught on that the one claiming mason isn’t anything to defend themselves while heavily relying on someone else to defend them?
i don't think he's relying on starfire.
i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he hasn't had a chance to check the thread since his last post.
the longer time goes on the less benefit of the doubt i'll give, but for now i'm not reading into him not posting again yet.
-iavh note: wrong, Tal has posted in New York by the time my push started.
In post 88, iamveryhappy wrote: Note that both scum!me and town!me would be on the claim there. Scum, it’s a lhf, town, it’s a fake claim. It’s just… not justified at all
there is no reason town should elim Tal yet.
again, you and i are reading his claim differently (you read it as scum, i just read it as anti-town, which isn't necessarily the same). not every anti-town action deserves an elimination. if he can't adequately explain what he's doing or if he does further anti-town stuff then i may be swayed toward him being scum. but as i said in my post above, an early mason claim like this comes across as much too risky a gambit for scum of his experience.
-iavh note: it’s a plain sacrifice. You get nothing other than 1 or 2 innocent children who die first 2 nights. There is no sufficient compensation for that. T!mason wouldn’t do that, maybe some werewolf/goo variant in gi/gesti/ci/oi would do that kk
As I said the earliest claim is d2 where an innocent child (how I call mason after revealing) survives to elo stages.
To be honest judging by the hot cold thing I am absolutely sure there is no way town mason spews the other partner out d1 as well.

i'm not saying we don't keep an eye on Tal, i'm saying that if we elim him D1 over his claim and he is town (whether he's mason or VT), we gain exactly 0 new information, scum doesn't have to use their NK to get rid of a power role, and we start D2 in the same position we're in now, except with two fewer town roles.
-iavh note: I’m absolutely sure there’s no way mason claim is really mason. It’s just a great example of terrible fakeclaiming

if instead we spend today looking at other people, we force mafia to kill Tal during N1. I'm not saying that's a good position for us to be in, but i am of the opinion it's a better position for us to be in than what i described above.

so imo town!everyone should set aside his horrible decision to claim for D1 and we can revisit tomorrow if needed. by going so hard against Tal, all i see is scum motivation from you. that's the reason for my vote.

In post 88, iamveryhappy wrote: Mason claim also stated that they with their partner “decided there was enough compensation or whatever”. Also calling bullshit on that. You just don’t have any compensation after all after I get voted, and if you are real you get shot and good job you lose a try hard this game and a PR d2
my read of his post was that he hadn't consulted his alleged partner about his decision to claim. i don't know what he meant about compensation.
-iavh note: PRECISELY
Town mason would listen to partner. It’s just so weird to not listen to partner
In post 88, iamveryhappy wrote:
Slight change to the post above
you're 100% right, it's a terrible claim. it's a bad idea to try it as scum, and it's an even worse idea to do it as town. but i don't think we need focus on him (on account of his claim alone) D1 if he's going to likely be the N1 kill anyway.
In post 90, iamveryhappy wrote: The vote just now was really bad btw
I’m sure mason claim gets on me for smth while I don’t like it I can’t change it. That leaves me at V-1. If I unfortunately die to the hammer or the nightkill vote any of the counter wagons that are occurring now, I’m sure both flip.
I’m talking about star and tal jsyk
wait that's E-1? one sec, i did a tally as i was reading ISO's but i may have made a mistake.
UNVOTE:
just in case. it's not that i'm not happy with my vote of you, but i definitely don't want the day to end so soon, we still have over a week for discussion and we should use as much of it as we can.

@mod - can we get an official tally?

In post 90, iamveryhappy wrote: I’ve settled my mind on being the lamb today for red flips tomorrow.
save the AtE, your mind being settled has no bearing on my vote.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Well
What can I say
I said after the one year world champion voted I’m going to be on e-1 and I’m scared of a qh from people. Chat mafia does that to people.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Watch the host be like what the fuck is town doing
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 96, iamveryhappy wrote: Watch the host be like what the fuck is town doing
Absolutely nowhere
Scum is dominating the thread rn sad
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

mmm
answer the questions btw
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:56 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

you're getting shit from my reaction lol
understand my sarcasm first
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:19 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

so, apparently I can get scumread for sarcasm, it's already how I do stuff
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:27 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

ya assuming this keeps happening, getting anyone on my wagon is just lol
clout just… dies tonight. zzz
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:37 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

I'd advise you to read again- from that you should get the gist of it, if not, I'm giving you two words. Skill issue
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:00 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 124, Starfire wrote: Self-pity won't get you out of this. Can we start again from the top?
Everyone that has messaged since has acknowledged the mason claim is bad as town
, and I think you understand how it would be bad from scum - why do you think Mikhail is scum based on the claim and minigame?

Calling it PR fishing isn't an answer, it's an explanation working backward from the answer.
welp
it's bad as town
it's worse for scum
please look at the text I bolded too
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:01 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 126, Starfire wrote: Are you against restating your reasoning, or are you afraid that if you put it all in one place it'll look ridiculous? Happy to assemble your case for you regardless <3
I'm limited by the technology I have (kindle)
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:02 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

I'm really confident this slot flips red. If it doesn't y'alls can get me next no matter what, even regardless of whether a PR got a NOT MAFIA result or any other thing on me.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:14 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

I wouldn't say I'm super confident town, but I do have my scumtells :) I lost motivation in mafia a bit ago because of stuff regarding my personal life.
It's a secret to how I solve, you wouldn't get it if you asked me if you wanted to know. Whole bunch of scribbles. And goofy ahh symbols.
If you'd like me to link you a town game and a scum game, I'll send you them tomorrow after I wake up.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:25 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

Well, it's certainly anti-town, claiming without partner allowance. Would t!mason do this? Using Occam's razor we can see that it's simply not a town behaviour to do, is there any third party? NOPE
so
woohoo it's mafia
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:26 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 136, Starfire wrote:
In post 131, iamveryhappy wrote: I'm really confident this slot flips red. If it doesn't y'alls can get me next no matter what, even regardless of whether a PR got a NOT MAFIA result or any other thing on me.
There is no good reason to say this. As town, you know you are town, and that your elimination is bad for town. This just looks like prepping for a town flip on Mikhail.
Nope! I'm saying I'm going full suicide mode if Mikhail flips green.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:34 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

mmm
keep thinking it's bad play and refuse to acknowledge what I'm going to do soon.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:48 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

I smile. I wait until tomorrow. I build suspense on purpose. I can see you will be really mad about the thing I'm going to do. I'm going to enjoy you asking me what it is and not answering it. I know you are going to find a soft in this post. Have fun!
Here's some extra stuff:
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to carry its fat body off the ground. The bee flies anyways because bees do not care about what humans think. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow. Let's shake it up a little!
There are some mistakes there that I might have done on purpose.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:51 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 143, Starfire wrote:
In post 141, iamveryhappy wrote: mmm
keep
thinking
it's bad play and refuse to acknowledge what I'm going to do soon.
Subtle admission IAVH knows I'm sincere in my read both on Mikhail and himself?
thinking, yes.
me knowing you're sincere, nope. I don't know that... yet. You're currently just putting words into my mouth. ew
but after what I do soon (postponed to tomorrow for the sake of it) you'll think I'm crazy.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Hi
I guess you forced my hand to do it
SKIBIDI BOP I’M COP
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Yes that was what I was alluding to
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

(I was going to sleep so I couldn’t be bothered to post anything lol)
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I’ve also softed my cop target btw
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I’m praying we’re in column A
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Mad here’s a town game and a scum game btw
Town game: https://ps-mafia.proboards.com/thread/1 ... out-thread
Scum game: https://ps-mafia.proboards.com/thread/1 ... pcorn-town
I used off-site games because I don’t really like my games here
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

welp
I voted you bc I know yer not mason lol
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 190, MikhailTal wrote:
In post 181, ender wrote: @MikhailTal you've asserted yourself and starfire as masons. If starfire indeed confirms that she is your mason partner, the only way she would go along with that is if she is in fact your mason partner, or if she is your scum partner. since so far her play has been very reasonable and competent, I don't see any other possibility in which non-mason-townie!starfire confirms being your mason partner.

if she does confirm that, then the only way we can know if you're masons or scum is by eliminating one of you and seeing your flip. for example, if we elim one of you and you flip mason, that would confirm your claim, but would mean that the other one of you is the obvious NK choice for D2 since scum most likely won't want a confirmed townie to remain in the game. so then we'd enter D2 with no new information, two fewer town-aligned players, and no remaining town power roles.
if, on the other hand, we elim one of you and you flip scum, then we proceed to elim the other of you D2 and that's game, easy-peasy. while that latter option is favorable for town, it would be breaking the mod's rule #2 "play to win" on your part as scum, and it would be bad play in general so i don't think it's the likely outcome.

alternatively if starfire objects to your assertion, then things become much less straightforward. that means either you're lying or she's trying to prevent one of the above scenarios from happening. if this happens, i'm not even sure where we go from there. all we'd have at that point is confusion and chaos, and scum thrives in chaos.

now looking at all of those outcomes, please tell me which one (aside from the one that would break the 'play to win' rule) is advantageous for town.

feel free to let me know if there are other possibilities i haven't considered, but that's what i've come up with at this point.
i know there's possibility of town PR counter claim that can also affect those scenarios but haven't thought too far into the implications of that.
annnnnnd iavh just claimed. UNVOTE: iamveryhappy that's what i figured you were alluding to in your bee movie post @iavh

so i guess this is where we stand. one of @MikhailTal or @iamveryhappy is scum.
this is all ridiculously dogmatic for a game with almost zero hard information as of yet. no, town or mafia can claim to be our spirit mason partner at their leisure and the idea that it's alignment indicative is willfully choosing not to critically think.

the idea that seeing a d1 mason duo claim flip is in town's interests ever is patently ridiculous. the idea that this is causing chaos is also laughable, it's exactly one additional consideration to make amongst the literal billions you could be making at any moment. what if aliens have abducted you and you're hallucinating every bit of our text you're reading? that seems more chaotic but you aren't talking about scum thriving in hangar 18

what's advantageous for town is for interactions to happen d1 and interactions are happening d1. PRs are a crutch and alluding to them doesn't magically make them appear unless
someone
starts being a bit too obvious about it. how is mafia supposed to know whether starfire and I are vanilla towns playing as open lovers or not? keria sure seems like mafia that doesn't know as we speak

also it doesn't matter because iavh isn't the actual cop and is just reaction testing as town.
you can't just do that and ignore me. I'm still there, always there
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I'm simply calling bs on your claim that I'm reaction testing
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

bro gave up after my claim lol
placing a townread on clout while I'm copping star tonight
have fun!
yep mafia can just resign, gl
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:42 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 212, MikhailTal wrote:
In post 210, iamveryhappy wrote: bro gave up after my claim lol
placing a townread on clout while I'm copping star tonight
have fun!
yep mafia can just resign, gl
pronouns are in the signature, don't refer to any of us like that again
Now you’ve really given up
I am quite surprised you’re not even trying to get me, the cop claim out yet when mason and cop cannot be together
I apologise for any misgendering or whatsoever, but you’re literally not trying. And town mason would keep on going. Haha scum die
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:51 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

There’s like so many ways your scum
-mechanically
-how you play
-no intent to solve
-pr fish
-spewing partner (kind of)
-your posts have absolutely nothing in them other than some badly written surface reads that are just wrong
-ignoring thread leaving you and your partner, scum btw to die
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:21 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

you've started actually trying when you're on v-1 e-1 l-1 whatever you call it.
I reckon you panicked and pulled some reads out from your partner
or maybe you just reread and looked for a possible pr to flip
woo
I have a townlean on ender and the last thing I need is for someone to kill off my townreads. sorry for the inconvenience
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

ew huge posts that I'm likely not gonna read
I hate them, thats why I shorten my messages to as short as possible
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

…and we need a sub for the player on E-1
Sigh
I’m sure as either alignment they’re going to claim vt and try to do something called wriggle out of a hammer
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 242, Political Clout wrote: after reading everything I'm not really sure what to say.
Well
And Tal got banned
You don’t need to think anything lol
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

tops
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

welp
II'm parked on my vote for now
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Alianna you've subbed into a really bad slot
I'm actually sorry for you
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:52 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

II'm scared
every time I play with Jason I lose
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 274, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 267, iamveryhappy wrote: II'm scared
every time I play with Jason I lose
To be fair, one of those wasn't entirely my fault

to be fair both were kinda my fault lol
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

LMAO koba subbing in is funni
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

kk
clout is town to me
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

wtf is the cross
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 392, DkKoba wrote: I actually had gotten not townie vibes before I learned they were the cop claim when reading, so this is surprising to me.
welp
punching bag to work
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

hopefully my claim will let you all know that my alignment is town
hopefully I don't flip tonight (doc stay hidden ty)
regarding activity jason koba and pc were shouting at each other for a bit
I'll read it again ig
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:31 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

sigh
vote isn't going through today
UNVOTE:
I'll reread first few pages, make some notes and quote them when I get a better electronic
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:34 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

just for context I meant the next irl day not in-game day
and I was going to sleep
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:54 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 465, DkKoba wrote:
In post 464, iamveryhappy wrote: just for context I meant the next irl day not in-game day
and I was going to sleep
good night happy
kk
I means that I was doing that in the post in which I quoted the bee movie
I used that to stall slightly so I could get time overnight to claim
or else some extra votes and I'm gone
I'm going to analyse a vanilla game from a site that your friend's friend's friend owns
(passed you in posts there lol)
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:41 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

I like clout here while you don't
mmm it's a difference of taste ig
welp koba what did you think of me before the skibidi bop I'm cop thing
would it matter if mikhail's alignment was different from mine or same as mine
welp from my pov wazza/pc doesn't work because pc is in my town list which might need some rerading soon
while jason I'll look into deeper later, I'm sleepy
feels like ender/smiley has one while it's between everyone else
ig I should be clearin someone tonight but in the case that I die, screw you doc, but if doc doesn't exist, screw me
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:34 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

welp
mik is +scum to me
while I've gotten off due to the lack of votes
and people asking me to reconsider my options
I believe it's scum because your friend's friend once did this in chat mafia (lh, claimed lightkeeper) and flipped scum
it's like pattern recognition
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:36 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I did have a look at koba
while they replaced in I had a slight scumread on keria
I still can't read koba but I'd put then at null leaning scum for tryin to kill off my townread
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 593, DkKoba wrote: ok nvm not half i think i mixed up my tabs but iavh was in that game lolz
2124 right? I got killed n1 :/
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 578, DkKoba wrote:
In post 577, DkKoba wrote: actually iavh has played with me b4 i think but idk who they are but they have most definitely not called me mafia and the way they have interacted with me implies at least leaning me town
(i am so sorry iavh but im pretty sure u go by a different name elsewhere bc i totally recognize the avatar!!)
I don't think so (unless you mean ps summer circuit 2022 game 1 which I subbed out of, I go by I'm not iamveryhappy there due to the lack of use of my alt iamveryhappy, your ffriend's friend's friend's site is doing really well btw)
my username is different from my display name ad by how ccgeek called me clems, you can surely find someone whose name startin with 'clem'?
th avatar is the same ya, however I had to get a slightly smaller one because of the frame limit and stuff
II'm also the one who shitposted after you announced derz would go on to the semifinals, the one who lurks vc and the punchong bag
while actually I could see your play as both alignments (I don't like you want clout out, I really like em, slighlty concerned about the activity, while its town it's overwhelming me by a bit)
screw it you win you get a townlean
I've misread Clouds too much and hopefully I won't do the same with you.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

effort appreciated, I only put so much effort into on game and it was an idea that your friend's friend's friend made
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

what does igmeoy mean
is it some other language?
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:38 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

did I just read tha jason posted that there was a roleblocker
wow
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:58 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 616, DkKoba wrote: ender is the most towny slot here from a holistic view , like I'm sorry when have u ever seen scum post like this
I don't think anyone who is town pushing ender will see it atp tho bc I think they're like already pushing the limits of expressing their thoughts like they can't be more of an open book from.what I can tell

(Also LAMIST isn't a consistent "tell", some people just talk that way!)
(I wish that your friend's friend would understand)
I'd agree with your ender townread though for a diff reason, namely being the other one other than me to call bullsjit over mason claim and actually not calling it NAI cough cough you know who you are
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:59 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

my softs are so good I lay out obvious softs to cover up those I want hidden btw
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:41 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

II'm checkin koba or am I
I already have so many softs on my inspects that I'm not sure on who to cop lol
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:45 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

the least thing I need is for my townreads to kill each other so @koba would you please get off? I'll cop em.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:05 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

while I do have an intent to hammer, it's not an intense intent but still I might hammer, just a heads up! don't come crying to me like "nooo you didn't declare intent" kek
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

ender's claim... I ddon't really like
given that I outed myself as cop
doc if existent will never claim due to a kill on me
while mafia won't go, "Oh no you got me, I'm Mafia Goon"
the claim is basically useless due to it having a 1/4 chance of being scum.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

its more like claiming = didn't claim
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Happy birthday btw, don't let others control your life, I let others do it for like 16 years and it's sad
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 681, Alianna wrote:
In post 680, iamveryhappy wrote: its more like claiming = didn't claim
I'm not following.
using the logoc from post 679 I gave you
let's summarise
claiming is useless regardless of alignment
everyone claims to be vt.
your scumread doesn't change when someone claim vt right?
if the claom was supposed to make every one go "look ender is town" it's failing
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

scumpartner?
jokes aside have a great evening
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

why does everyone but me pc and koba feel so scummy suddenly
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:37 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 644, iamveryhappy wrote: the least thing I need is for my townreads to kill each other so @koba would you please get off? I'll cop em.
In post 645, DkKoba wrote: zzz VOTE: maduisha
I'm really confused on why you shifted so quickly after I told you to get off. Mind to explain?
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:25 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

I don't even have a computer. Forever kindle!
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:42 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 711, DkKoba wrote:
In post 705, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 644, iamveryhappy wrote: the least thing I need is for my townreads to kill each other so @koba would you please get off? I'll cop em.
In post 645, DkKoba wrote: zzz VOTE: maduisha
I'm really confused on why you shifted so quickly after I told you to get off. Mind to explain?
bc I don't think there's any point in convincing you to vote there atp and I need every vote I can get
why would you need every vote you can get? mmm
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #102) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:07 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

stop complaining on being on phone lol
VOTE: smiley
putting pressure on,one happy person is enough.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:11 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

I feel like dying tonight Here's something I remind you: READ MY ISO
I'll also get you to do something called vote please
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

fuck it
we need a lim
VOTE: maduisha
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I always end up sheeping koba
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:25 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

errr
wow how didn't I die
@mod is role PM suppoesed to be like that lol
but yay I'm a confirmed innocent child
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:29 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

NKA: due to me caliming cop and not getting killed I assume I must have been rbed and not killed and we should b in Column A
how did koba not die
this leads to 2 solutions:
koba is scum
koba is town and scum killed pc to push koba
I'll be looking at the wagons this day to find out which one it is.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:44 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

mm
nice reaction koba
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:45 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

doc exists given how I didn't die
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:02 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 787, Starfire wrote:
In post 786, iamveryhappy wrote: doc exists given how I didn't die
wait is my brain melting, I thought there was no NewD3 mason-doc setup?

Also, I'm just going to go through the motions of pretending I didn't see the error. VOTE: IAVH

how come you said ur cop beep borp
yes
and I also didn't want to cc mason because claiming cop means that you gambit that you live n1 if they think there is a doc
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:09 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 85, iamveryhappy wrote:
starting from this post I've seen you're on the defense for a mason claim, for no reason. You seem to case me as 'pushing for an easy vote' but AT LEAST I'M USING MY VOTE (cough cough buys my vote)
Why
c
can't the player b
l
eing pushed defend themselv
o
s? Why can't they react to it while you
u
try to defend them to death. A town claim would
t
have claimed so much later, earliest (without being on plur/ v-1) would have been d2. You've also changed your view from "RVS banter" to "bad claim". You're clearly defending them while consious of their alignment.
ggez
here's a soft I dropped
the repeated defending PC too...
saying I'll copp em is because I know PC is town and regarless we were goin to claim today so ya
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 794, Starfire wrote: Oh wow, I literally just saw that as a typo. Now I will never be able to let a typo go for the rest of my (hopefully long, this is fun) time on this site
kindle mafia go brrr
now I tell everyone I'm using a kindle
there's this goofy ahh glitch when I type a word with an apostrophe the first letter gets doubled -use that.
the l and t were p easy to hide
the u was the hard thing
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #113) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:29 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 842, DkKoba wrote: is it one of those black and white kindles lmao

i have one and i replaced it with a samsung tablet bc i never go anywhere where i need a longer battery :rofl:
ya it is
those things come in clutch when your phone runs out of battery and it still has better keyboard than phone so I'm using this
Don't worry about calling me bad - I acknowledge it fully in my heart, it's almost like my destiny being a punching bag
I agree with alianna/delta/starfire being poe but the thing is if you are scum I'm looking at ender as well.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

told you
I'm fully acknowledging it until there's a significant change in my play that isn't lurkish trollish or just anti-town in general
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Here are some ways I soft
1. Dropping over obvious softs to be red herrings
2. Breadcrumbing also to be red herrings
3. Softing accidentally
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:12 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Lol
I totally agree with that
But would scum be smart enough to use wifom to make Koba look worse than they already are?
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:33 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 868, SmileyDude1 wrote:
In post 853, iamveryhappy wrote: told you
I'm fully acknowledging it until there's a significant change in my play that isn't lurkish trollish or just anti-town in general
I'd say you're the most important asset town has right now as confirmed mason. We need you to be confident.

What's your current thoughts on the gamestate?
There’s going to be a scum in Koba/Starfire.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

ahh
why is the thing getting more complicated isntead of simplifying
I don't like it...
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

the
WHAT
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:12 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I'm thinking whether a Koba/Alianna scumteam would work.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:24 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 937, DkKoba wrote:
In post 932, iamveryhappy wrote: I'm thinking whether a Koba/Alianna scumteam would work.
flattered u think that both of us could plan such complex theater, but that's objectively way too far fetched
I mean, you two aren't me and cyan talon playing scum together...
Our compulsive busser traits just go brrr like that and we end up getting called svs
ehh
I mean you have a lot of time to plan mafia
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

that looks so much like me dropping nonexistent softs in PS lol
get summaried: I need to eat a muffin aaaa
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #123) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:04 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

that appeal to enotion though
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:06 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

Who do you mean by Koba's friend
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:30 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

Delta, I wasn't talking about your appeal to emotion then
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #126) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:33 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 982, Deltabreedy wrote:
In post 980, iamveryhappy wrote: Delta, I wasn't talking about your appeal to emotion then
Could you quote what you were referring to?

I've been reasonably emotional this game so I just assumed :lol:
Koba's appeal to eotion over the past few pages lol
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #127) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:46 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

Can we chill people? We gotta celebrate our differences.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #128) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:57 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

VOTE: Koba
I should get onthis to create counterwagon shit
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #129) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:34 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

should get Clouds to teach me how to read you postgame
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #130) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Yo Koba, Snaq said I have potential to make it big in mafia - any chance of that happening lol
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #131) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS DELTA~~~
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #132) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

doesn't have that same ring tho
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #133) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:30 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 1046, Deltabreedy wrote: We asked you for PC's thoughts earlier before they were mcyeeted. Can you paraphrase Jason's thoughts before their demise?
Welp
PC said we could push for Alianna today
but
we already have 2 wagons
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #134) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:18 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 1050, Deltabreedy wrote: How active was your mason chat?
active the first few days, we had a plan of both cc'ing mason but decided against it
PC kinda told me off but realised there was more to the gambit
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #135) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:11 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Sure! II'll gladly do it and not feel the backlash due to the amount of self-depreciating jokes I make on myself already
compiling posts kindle is messy
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #136) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Where should I start. Delta if this takes a while I apologise. Hopefully I can deliver this within 20 minutes.
I've started to think after turning on my brain and turning it off back a agin and then back on again because of how weird a person I can be
Let's look at the pov of s!koba:
-Koba has started to buddy off basically everybody voting with them, examples being Starfire and SmileyDude1.
-the pushing of PC there d1. I feel like if PC was here instead of me this game would be solved. The thing was Koba's main threats in this game were me, other Mason (doc to you at that time), PC and Jason. Koba doesn't know that PC is other PR yet. The thing is that Koba knows I'm conf, so instead goes and push between Jason and PC (interactions are seen d1), almost gets PC voted, I stopped it. But not the kill :/
-I did a post sussing why Koba wasn't killed. Using Occam's razor (or Piggot's lightsaber as people in PS don't like Occam's razor) the simplest thing was Koba scum. LIKE WHO WOULDN'T KILL A MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP JUDGE KNOWING THAT THEY WOULD MAKE SCUM'S LIFE SO MUCH HARDER
-You've agreed to us that you are the joker after the d1 vote. And those interactions with Delta make you look kinda trollish, maybe not those but some posts I read and can't find (screw kindle). Also yes, the fact that you've gotten under Delta's nerves. S!me pisses everyone off when I'm on troll mode. Towntroll! me just makes too many bad jokes.
What makes you scum the most? probably that read progression from ender/Alianna -> Delta it's kinda weird about that
What's worse is if you flip scum there are too many possible pairings I don't think Koba/Delta possible really because of the emotional damage moments I had reading from a Delta pov
I'm really sorry but kindle doesn't allow me to do isos which is really sad
I bet that people can whip out more stuff than I do in 20 mins but screw kindle, I don't wanna use my laptop either so it's kindle. DON'T ASK ME ABOUT MY PHONE. phone only for stuff that's not forum mafia aka chat mafia.
Laptop is bad. Needs upgrade but I'm poor.
P-Edit: kk I might issue a formal apology if Delta flips scum/Koba flip town gg
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:25 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 1061, DkKoba wrote: can we stop using NKA in a game with an announcced mod error right after a night phase with masons confirmed in setup

Mod basically hard confirmed PC isn't the kill
wat
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:48 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 1069, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1068, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 1061, DkKoba wrote: can we stop using NKA in a game with an announcced mod error right after a night phase with masons confirmed in setup

wat
Ok iavh... tell me. . What POSSIBLE mistake did the game mod make

1)it was announced shortly after daystart
2)there are no town roles with feedback
3) the kill was weird for the gamestate

Idunno mate pretty obviously the mistake was the kill
I know the mistake. I'll tell you postgame.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:22 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 1071, iamveryhappy wrote:

wat

also known as don't even try and gaslight me into trying to believing kill wasn't PC. Because it was.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:23 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 1074, Deltabreedy wrote:
In post 1071, iamveryhappy wrote:

wat

Why do we have to wait for postgame, out of interest?

If PC's a Mason, and you're a Mason - what could the mistake be? Did the daystart kill announcement specifically name you as the partner or something? I'm like guessing thats what it was
@Mod can I name it?
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:25 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

hoepfully we don't go to a volo with no clears.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:29 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

townslips can be faked no? And I was pretty sure you were there when the mod error happened.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:31 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

welp Im sure you read it
thread was locked after you maDe the kill+rb me post
gg fake townslip
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:36 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

ehh
fair enough
surv players are washed at mafia lol
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #145) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

they still think II'm not voting LOL
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

grrr
koba -> delta is still my preferred votes of the next two days
I'm washed in forums ok? TAT
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #147) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I'm dying tonight so please deal with whoever is alive At end of day after this d3 thanks
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

@Koba if you flip town I'll send you an apology...
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 1172, DkKoba wrote: good job happy i was town
I told you I'm washed in forum mafia...
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

salty...
I did read what you put dw
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I would hereby like to apolgise to DkKoba for:
1. voting them
2. not listening
3. being washed at mafia
ChatGPT doesn't work in my region? Fuck this I'm outta here.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #152) » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

yep
dead thread here we go
but it would be really funni if I lived till volo
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

LMAO
HOW DID I SURVIVE
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #154) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

All hail king Smiley
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #155) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 1227, SmileyDude1 wrote: *Sigh* was hoping i'd be the NK after what happened yesterday :( .

The worst part is that half of you guys aren't even scum you just elected to scumside when it was so clear-cut.
Well
Poe isn’t me and you
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

So
It’s just delta/ender isn’t it
Wanna get delta or ender first?
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

@smiley
do you even buy what ender put
feels desperate imo
@scum well done for using wifom but I'm still conftown, to get me just cc lol
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #158) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:28 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

not killing me was borderline gamethrow btw
you kinda just left a clear AND a kingmade townie (kind of)
the thing is you cant possibly cc me after the mik/alianna slot is gone and you cannot kill off both me and smiley in one night, leaving a clear for v3polo. if me/smiley were killed we'd go into v5polo with only one and v3polo with no clears although we could kind of use wagonomics which are not always reliable.
the thing is so WIFOMy. would s!delta even do that mistake
II'm paranoid about me/smiley not dying
aaaa
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

VOTE: Delta
ehh predicted.
I telling you that's useless.
have you hidden any softs?
you literally
jason slot never sussed me fpr that
you acknowledged me as conf d2
all to cc me d3
shoulda done it earlier
this
is an example of a misplay
everyone knows you are desperate for a hammer on me
ehh
defense mode go brrr
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 264, JasonWazza wrote:
So Happy is like Conf town.

Mikhail is a troll, don't know their alignment, hopefully reading Alianna can clear that up.
I feel like Starfire is scum for not even considering that Happy is Town PR IN THE CASE THAT Mikhail flips town. (Scum are more likely to not notice that this is a fake, Town can understand that it can be fake, and therefore Happy could be town PR.)
Keria is town.
Ender feels like scum with Starfire given posts like
PC feels town.

Who does that leave?

Madushia and Smiley

ISO time.

Madushia feels like they would be scum WITH Mikhail.
Smiley feels town from their reads on other players
In post 291, JasonWazza wrote: Scum are likely to think Town is real claiming, thus be confused by the softing.

Starfire and Ender both seem to basically just ignore the fact that Happy is very obviously softing, and like Happy was basically telling them that he is softing, yet they both seem to think it's more reasonable that he is scummy for what he has done, then reconsider that Mikhail is bad, this is more likely to come from scum, because they know they are bad and thus not Mikhail, whereas town are going to go "Ok, Happy and Mikhail are trying to both claim contradicting roles, something is wrong here, let's wait and see"
some support of me being mason from your sub
In post 880, Deltabreedy wrote: SNIP~

If Happy wasn't already confirmed, at this point I'd be saying that #33 gives me major townvibes.

SNIP~

---

But we know now that the Masons are PC and IAVH
... just guh?

SNIP~
your cc doesn't work AT ALL lol
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy