Newbie 1441 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:48 am

Post by notscience »

Hi, I'll read up and post reads in a bit
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by notscience »

VOTE: Montosh

2 reasons.

1) L-1 on page 4

2) He has no reason to do 1)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by notscience »

If you're more interested in Nominull why didn't you vote him?

Why did yojump straight to apologies?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 89, SecondEngineer wrote:Ok. I'm going to open up some more.

I've been pretty quiet most of the game. I didn't really want this to be the case though. The problem is that I don't really know what to talk about. I guess I could analyze people, but I still really don't have much of an idea on how to do that (But I guess I can only learn through practice).

So I feel that I've been playing very defensively. Most of my posts have been attempts to deflect the attacks towards me. I realize this is very suspicious. Playing defensively seems like it'd do very little to help the town.

The reason I've been nervous is the same reason I've been playing so defensively. The first post I made in the game was labeled suspicious. Right off the bat this unsettled me and so I nervously set out to stop any accusations against me so I could actually start scumhunting. I assumed that any accusations I made while under fire would only make me more suspicious. On top of this I had no real leads on a legitimate target to focus on.

So mostly, I've been trying to lower suspicions on myself without casting baseless aspersions on someone who I don't have any real leads on.

This post could be taken as a pretty defensive one as well, so I'll try to do some analysis in a bit.
Yeah, we aren't lynching this ever.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:17 am

Post by notscience »

In post 101, Drake Crusader wrote:I get off for a night and this thread blows up! I still don't like second in the beginning however, I do believe his reason. Now I have to go over and look things over.
UNVOTE:
Since Second has quelled anything I had against him that leaves good ole Montosh. Didn't like you before. Still don't like you now! With your recent posts you could just be some scum who is trying to lynch off and confuse us with your short answers.
FOS:Montosh
I believe other than him my only other suspicion would be back at JacobSavage. He hasn't really thrown much in and it bothers me to think that he could be a potential buddy for Montosh.
I feel that I may have to look over some things. I shall report in when I find something new and exciting!
^Found his scumbud
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 am

Post by notscience »

1) lol'd at you "reasons" for raven-scum, being that someone has meta makes them scum? no. Guess who also played in that game? This guy.

2) I advise you actually vote me if you want to prssure me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:06 am

Post by notscience »

Oh-so-worried about how you look, aren't you?

That "trapped" feeling is a scum feeling. It's when they're caught.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:58 am

Post by notscience »

In post 114, Nominull wrote:
In post 112, Spaces wrote:No one's saying you're a stupid townie. And I read post #74, and it didn't seem compelling to me. Just because someone says they used to be scum buddies so they might know how someone operates as scum doesn't really mean anything about their alignment
this
game.
Sure it does. It could be interpreted as an attempt to buddy up to me ("hey, remember that game we were scum in together, don't we still have a lot of positive feelings toward each other based on the natural camaraderie of the mafia?"), or it could be interpreted as an attempt to seem more authoritative later when she says that something I did is similar to a strategy I used as scum in the game we were in together (despite that being pointless since she had not been in a game where I was town). It was not a neutral action, certainly.

notscience has better claim to understanding my meta, since he's been in games with me as both scum and town. But meta is evil so if he doesn't want to exploit that that's perfectly ok by me.
Silly nom, he wants you to fight his wagon for him!

And I tried meta last time >.>
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 am

Post by notscience »

Nom you aren't fighting his wagon hard enough
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:06 am

Post by notscience »

In post 121, TRG wrote:He'll remain my #1 scum read unless if something scummier comes up.
You don't say
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by notscience »

JS lurks a fair amount, this is the best I've seen him.

Put your vote on actual scum please, one of Drake or Montash would be nice.

Why only 1 townread?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by notscience »

I didn't ask for obvtown, I asked why you have only one townread
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by notscience »

I'm in no way saying to lynch him before you all realize he's scum.

But he needs to die.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 138, Montosh wrote:
In post 129, notscience wrote:JS lurks a fair amount, this is the best I've seen him.

Put your vote on
actual scum
please, one of
Drake or Montash
would be nice.

Why only 1 townread?
Could you please explain your reasoning to me?
You are scum, Drake is your buddy.

What isn't to understand? You are scum given your L-1 vote and your reaction after being incredibly off, too quick to apologize.

Drake's stance re:you screams newbscum not knowing what to do with a caught scumbud
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by notscience »

Nice misrep attempt though, scum.

Please keep trying to go toe-to-toe with me, I love it when scum do that.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by notscience »

Site-related expressions.

You keep saying it has no real merit, showing you're more focused on trying to discredit (and doing a bad job at it, for the record) than scumhunt. Why? Your role PM told you the scumteam.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by notscience »

You aren't arguing with me, you're taking anything I say, focusing on little key words then saying NO ITS NOT TRUE THAT HAS NO MERIT YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF OBVSCUM

While you accuse me of having nothing in the semblence of the case, you are sitting there doing nothing except trying to discredit me.

You aren't trying to find peoples alignments. Your initial vote on me wasn't because you thought me scum, it was due to something my predecessor did that you voted the other person before and got called out for. You're trying to throw shit and see what sticks.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by notscience »

Again, strawmanning. Picking out little bits of posts to attempt to prove points while ultimately ignoring the rest in an attempt to not have to reply.

Please share what of my behaviour has led you to believe I'm scum though, I'm in for a laugh.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 161, Nominull wrote:If your predecessor was scum that makes you scum, notsci. Makes perfect sense.
I'm referring to where they said we were stronger scum but then voted you. Got called on it, and now voted me

Montosh, quote where you've "laid it out for me"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 158, Montosh wrote:That was essentially the only point you made, that i'm not scumhunting, just trying to discredit you.
Wrong, that wasn't what started all this. Nice try.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by notscience »

This, my pupils, is what we call a chainsaw.

Scum attack the person attacking their buddy.

Which is funny, given what's gone on.

There's a reason I'm charging in cocky as holy fuck guys. I caught scum. Like, really. Full case tomorrow.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by notscience »

Newbscum don't know the proper balance. Look at what happened however. Wagon shifts, and drake FoS's Mont. I call out that bad interaction, then he attacks Mont.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:22 am

Post by notscience »

AtE=appeal to emotion

Aka you whining about oh damn I'mgoing to be lynched
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 am

Post by notscience »

I'll get to typing it up. Rought day yesterday and I'm busy most of today.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:28 am

Post by notscience »

Case coming up in the near future
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:17 am

Post by notscience »

Look here, as in MONTOSH'S FIRST POST as he sheeps Tigris.

A response to JS asking if he thinks Tigris is town, saying "I don't see anything that would say such"

Unvotes his sheepvote, because he "jumped the gun"

This post looks like an early scumflail. He has to rectify his slipup. Although, the thought process about needing a good reasoning stated every time one votes could be seen from a town=perspective.

This post is where he accuses my Raven (RIP <3) and Nom of being a scumtea, as well as saying Raven is trying to divert attention away from the guy he isn't even voting. So, with all this reasoning behind a Raven-scumread, and the interaction proving fruitful should I flip scum (which would be the proper TOWN thought process btw), he FoS's Nom.

. Here, he responds to JSav's disapproval of 70. At first, he justifies himself. Then, he gets all defensive over the acusation, when it was placed without a vote.

I want to hear from Second and Nom, when he hasn't done much questioning of any sort. Then, he puts Second to L-1. Funny, didn't he earlier say he doesn't think we'd find much reasoning to lynch someone on D1, yet he has no trouble putting someone that close to a lynch.

Here- "Oh I wasn't even suspicious of him I just wanted him to talk" yet it seems a common thread throughout his whole posts is suspicion of SE. The onl

Now, this string of interactions is interesting. He starts out with a sheeping vote under the ruse "Well I'm a newbie but this looks good." JSav asked him his opinion of the guy he was sheeping. Now, wouldn't a town answer have something along the lines of leaning town (as this was early in the game)? Especially considering how he was willing to come right in and sheep him? But instead, he piggybacks his vote on someone else's reasoning (assumingly to deflect blame if the need arises later), and gets called out for the vote so he unvotes without shifting the vote to someone else. Now, lets look what else is a common thread in his posting. Defensiveness. Apologizing for mistakes.

, Here, he says "Wow I can definately see the reason you guys want to lynch me" and then asserts an FoS on me for raven's actions, in the same post that he used to FoS Nominull. So, he lied about one of these. Outright lied.

Now, what's the town motivation to lie? Exactly.

Holy AtE batman!

After I die hopefully they'll keep stake in my reasonless vote that I'm not actually pursuing myself

He falls back on the Newbie card, says he wants Nom's opinion on it- But wait, wasn't Nom (according to his ISO) the person who is most likely my "partner"

Asking what something means it's meh

Nom gives one post and all of a sdden he's not so scummy. Montosh has to think about things. Up to this point, he has only mentioned 3 reads that weren't null. Me. Nom. SE.

That's funny, wasn't what concerned him in 74? Apparently, me trying to lynch MY SCUMREAD concerns him.

Asks for my reasoning, without giving substantive reasoning for his vote on me. I find its weird he's so focused on the reasoning behind him being scum (the drake bit is meh and interesting after he flips scum, especially given the lack of a mention to drake prior to this post). Why is it weird? He looks all too ready to jump back on the defensive.

Here, he says that oh he slipped up and looks so scummerific enough to lynch, but isn't part of his reasoning for me-scum that I'm trying to lynch him? And now I'm trying to bring in "some random guy."

Explaining something ladeeda

So, not citing something makes me scum? Must I cite any and every point? And, how does not quoting something make me scum?

Here, he accuses me AGAIN of throwing random scumreads. Now, here's the funny point. He didn't call my scumread against him (which at the time had TERRIBLE reasoning) random, but instead tries to help protect his scumbud.

Bitches about a statement in an attempt to not have to rebuttal

I'm incriminating myself, yet he doesn't point to ways I am incriminating myself. For someone so focused on the reasonings why someone is scum, he sure is presenting only 1 point, and a shit reasoning at that.

"I'm scumhunting when I "argue" with you. Do you see any arguments thus far, folks?

My behaviour has led him to think I'm scum. Yet, the only behaviour he's "cited" is me trying to lynch my scumread.

I have only one reason why he's scum meanwhile he has- Oh, that's right! One reason!

lol

Raven was pretty scummy- If raven was pretty scummy, where was your questioning of her? Where was your FoS? Oh, that's right. You put it on Nom over me. He then accuses me of trying to lynch everyone when the only person I'm after at this moment is him, the only other he could maybe argue is drake.

More bitching about being a big target and saying he's getting a lot out of me- which is funny, given how he still hasn't pointed to other reasons I could be scum.

Funny how he defends someone who is just a "random guy."

Here, he goes and discredits me with a "at least some people are reading" He also accuses Drake of AtE which is funny given the prominence of it in his ISO.

lol

Ambiguity, saying he's trying to find the real scum, blah blah blah. This is after accusations of him being too busy being defensive and not scumhunting.

Compliments Spaces' case on me. Is essentially saying he agrees with it all, sheeping someone else's analysis so he doesn't have to fake it himself.
In post 207, Montosh wrote:My only "arguments" were that NS wasn't being clear about his accusations of drake and he wasn't citing anything to support them.
Funny, he said he was getting a lot out of me. Funny, he said he couldn't have said Spaces' case better.

Again, I'm scum for not having reasoning with an accusation. Noticing a thread?

He wants HELP responding to my case? Why would town need help?

Discredits ahoy!

So, let's sum it up.

1) A thread of defensiveness and appeasement.
2) Scumreading me for something that initially caused him to scumread another slot
3) Scumreading me for trying to lynch my scumreads
4) Blind defense of someone who is just a "random guy" and saying my accusation is reasonless
5) Sheeping others to avoid having to fake analysis
6) Using AtE to draw in others to defend him.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:13 am

Post by notscience »

In post 222, Montosh wrote:60-86: I've already admitted my mistake and how suspicious my mistakes were. This is the evidence you've been using for a while, I think that everyone has seen these before.

104: Stupid me being emotional about a game. I know. You like to point that out, a lot.

107: How did I lie, your explanation is unclear

110: Again, stupid me being emotional about a game. I know. You like to point that out, a lot.

113: I wanted him to respond to my suspicions. I don't see what's wrong?

117: I didn't understand his post, ok?

120: Yes I did make mistakes in my original analysis. I'm sorry. You like to point that out, a lot.

137: I'm afraid I don't understand.

138: Funny thing, still haven't heard you reasoning.

You seem to have gone on a tangent past this point. If there are any specific points beyond this you'd like me to respond to please do let me know and i'll do my best.
1) This was for the townies who can't seem to see scum-you
2) You just basically denied replying to the key points of the case, why? Because they're damnit.

Caught scum is caught folks.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 am

Post by notscience »

Discredits ahoy!

Seriously, anyone who hasn't realized he's scum should probably check to make sure they're wearing their pants over their underpants.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by notscience »

Why are you always jumping to Drake's aid?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 235, Nominull wrote:
In post 230, JacobSavage wrote:Becuse we're scum together and we're trying to screw with VCA later in teh game but ssh don't tell anyone its a big secret.
This is really defensive over a very reasonable request, that you explain your vote. VOTE: JacobSavage
And you're takig pressure off the obvscum why?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 238, Nominull wrote:lol you'll forgive me if I don't trust your judgment as to "obvscum"
Am I wrong about his buddy? You're looking awful good for it right about now.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:19 am

Post by notscience »

In post 246, Nominull wrote:I think it's against the rules for me to frankly discuss my perception of NotScience's playstyle.
IMMINENT BASHING

And yes, I will continue this tomorrow if the lynchee flips town
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 249, Tigris wrote:Quick question for notscience-thoughts on spaces? Curious since spaces voted for you and partly defended those you are suspicious of; however, there was limited/no response, which contrasts sharply with responses to nominull (joking?) and drake.
Probably town. They're asking for answers to understand where I'm coming from, I didn't answer fast enough so they voted. I like Spaces for town.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:03 am

Post by notscience »

And this is why we don't take pressure off the scum folks. It lets them get an easy out.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 264, Drake Crusader wrote:What makes you town ?
What is this
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by notscience »

His playstyle is predominately lurking based, as I've said. This is the most I've seen him post. Now, usually his playstyle allots enough distance to have stuff to comment on between. However, now I feel like he's at a lack. He wants to give advice, yet can't really demonstrate it as well given how he plays.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:14 am

Post by notscience »

What did I say spaces?

Now, let's look at BOTH of what they say about JS.

Lets look at the order of Montosh's input on JS- Unhelpful to town, then scummy. Weird, a scumread of mine would be pushed because they're SCUMMY first. Not uselessness.

Now, Drake treats Montosh like he knows he's going to flip scum. As spaces noted, that statement relies heavily on the premise that JS is town, as without the IC (a common scum-target along with SEs) on N1, that will clue people into the scumteam. Now, this is apparently more important than the person he's pretty sure is scum? So, he wants the person he's pretty sure to be scum alive tomorrow? No. That's not how it works. This is an attempt to look like a bus while secretly fighting his buddy's lynch.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:31 am

Post by notscience »

In post 272, Montosh wrote:But like drake points out, if we lynch either ns or myself, then will Jacob continue to lurk and be unhelpful to town(and frankly scummy) in day 2?
Unhelpful to town before scummy. That means that takes more premise in your case as you thought of that to be more important.

And I really invite you to try and discredit me more.

The second half makes perfect sense. "Lynch JS although I'm confident Montosh will flip scum to see who scum kills and that should tell us who the goon is" (Now, this is something to remember regardless of the Montosh flip. This implies one of two things. IF montosh is scum, that it's duo-goon, as a JS flip being town would mean that scum has two goons because Drake says the kill will tell us who the GOON is. Or, JS is the scum PR and Drake is his goon.)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 am

Post by notscience »

In post 277, Montosh wrote:"Unhelpful to town before scummy" I still don't get this part.

It is sequential order.

1: That wasn't the reason I voted him. I voted him to apply pressure, something which others did as well, yet you go after me for it(and Jacob still hasn't answered my original question, so I keep my vote)

So your pressure vote for a poor reason because others did as well?

2: How was I trying to discredit you? I asked you a question. I asked you to clarify on a post you made. I'm pretty sure that was never banned in a game of Mafia.

That whole voice of reason bit.
Pedit- Again, you're debating lynching someone who COULD be scum over someone who IS a strong sumread.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:50 am

Post by notscience »

You definitely implied it, asking them to "make sense of" my case.

I'm not going after people for voting JS. It's in the context, you see. Not all scumtells are scumtells in the same lighting. Scum do the same things town does, but differently.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by notscience »

VOTE: Drake

I agree fullheartedly with Tigris.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 289, Nominull wrote:Trying to think what in my ISO could have possibly given the impression that I'm reasonable.
Maybe it's the part where you implicitly call me crap and that you won't take what I say on face value
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 291, Nominull wrote:
In post 290, notscience wrote:
In post 289, Nominull wrote:Trying to think what in my ISO could have possibly given the impression that I'm reasonable.
Maybe it's the part where you implicitly call me crap and that you won't take what I say on face value
Yeah, I guess that's pretty reasonable.
In post 292, Nominull wrote:I'm gonna do something real scummy here, but we don't have long to deadline and that "lynch the IC" plan did seem sorta bad.

VOTE: Drake Crusader

That's L-1, please state your intent before placing the lynching vote. Drake, you may wish to claim, as we have very little time remaining. If we believe your claim we will need time to find a new lynch target (Montosh).

Let it be known I would prefer a lynch on Montosh, but notsci has stopped trying to lynch his "obvscum" in favor of lynching someone for trying not to lynch their "obvscum".
Scumslips take precedence.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:03 am

Post by notscience »

DIbs on the hammer.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:43 am

Post by notscience »

What part of dibs on the hammer don't you get.

There will be no fallout for lynching scum, unless said fallout is your scumbuddy killing me because they know I'm on to them.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:35 am

Post by notscience »

In post 308, Montosh wrote:I'm not scum. But everyone thinks I am. When they realize they're wrong, they're going to have to reevaluate.
I'm saying if you don't lynch me then this whole thing will start over again.

Are scum, and this won't happen again because then your scumbud will be screwed

Of course, that might be just what you want. To continuously delay a lynching so mafia will be able to get away again in day 2, hidden behind the "We must lynch Montosh, he scum!" drama.

I'm not delaying a lynch, which is hysterical that you try to accuse me of it.

I'm asking you to put your money where your mouth is, either vote to lynch me, or don't and tell us who your scum read is, there's less than 24 hours left, we can't afford a no lynch.

I havel iterally said this on every page. I tell people who I'm scumreading. I've said why. I'm going to put my vote where my mouth is AS THE HAMMER. These deadline misreppy flails are hilarious though.

VOTE: notscience
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:48 am

Post by notscience »

In post 312, Montosh wrote:
In post 311, notscience wrote:
Are scum, and this won't happen again because then your scumbud will be screwed
Again with the assumptions. Who's my scumbud then if you're so sure of yourself?

Are you even reading my posts? Like, I've been saying this all fucking day. YOU DEFENDED THEM FROM ME CALLING THEM SCUM

In post 311, notscience wrote:
I'm not delaying a lynch, which is hysterical that you try to accuse me of it.

I havel iterally said this on every page. I tell people who I'm scumreading. I've said why. I'm going to put my vote where my mouth is AS THE HAMMER. These deadline misreppy flails are hilarious though.
You see, you say i'm scum. You say you've found my "scumbud". Yet you don't vote for me and you don't mention who this scumbud is. Why are you so insistent on being the hammer? I really don't understand.

Because being the hammer is fun and I get to post cool GIFs with the hammer that I don't get to post otherwise. You're repeatedly misrepping me about not findiing your scumbud when I've literally said my thoughts on this ALL DAY.

This still seems suspicious. I'm misrepresenting you, i'm telling it like I see it. Either vote for me, or vote for your "scumread".

Voting my scumread, and I already said I'd vote you. You aren't baiting me that easy, scumfuck.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by notscience »

I don't hammer without claims unless necessary
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by notscience »

VOTE: Montosh

STOP

HAMMERTIME

The 7v1 tomorrow is looking sweet.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by notscience »

Little evidence?

He's trolling twilight, because I had a metric fuckton of evidence.

Pardon my french.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:26 am

Post by notscience »

Hm
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 am

Post by notscience »

In post 331, SecondEngineer wrote:If no one died, does this mean our mafia could be inactive? If they had decided who to kill, wouldn't the Night have ended earlier? These questions are mostly because I'm new.
Mods keep nights open the entire time to prevent accidentally revealing roles. So no. this is more likely a successful BP, JK, or Doc.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 333, Nominull wrote:Welcome to the game, Brian Skies! Get owned, scum!

Terrible town is a good cover story for you to use, but it was a bridge too far when you denied Montosh's claim during twilight citing "a metric fuckton of evidence". Nobody is
that
senselessly hubristic.
lol
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 335, Spaces wrote:@NS, Why are you laughing at Nom? He makes a good point. Are you even remotely phased that Montosh flipped town?
At first I thought you might be bussing your mafia pal, but now I wonder if you're just bluffing your role. Part of me feels like there would be NO WAY you would go so viciously after someone you KNEW was town if you were mafia, but if your play style is brazen and brash, then it's not inconceivable that you might try that tactic.
If you're curious in how I act as town and scum and want to read games of both just ask. I laughed because it's predictable as fuck.

Now, of course I'm phased. But, being phased is a null tell in and of itself. Why? Scum hardpush a ML- oh man I was wrong. What does town who does that say?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:03 am

Post by notscience »

In post 339, Brian Skies wrote:Hi! I have a bit of a heavy game-load and I can't be bothered to wrap my head around this game right now, so I probably won't be able to get a full catch-up until Monday or Tuesday. There are only 14 pages, I know, but you guys talk a lot in those posts (and it's not always coherent right away). And my attention is currently being pulled elsewhere.

modus operandi: Wall-posts, general inactivity (I don't flake, at least not too hard; never replaced out so no need to worry about that).

VOTE: SecondEngineer

Anyhow, you guys are coming at notscience pretty hard. I really want to know what he's done this time.
Brian I think SE is town

And I hard pushed a ML D1 on someone who was scummerific
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 344, Brian Skies wrote:Why do you think he's town?
Look a lot like that town newbie mislynch bait.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:55 am

Post by notscience »

Brian, why no "oh shit I always have trouble reading ns"?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by notscience »

You're the one who keeps stalking me :P

In every game there's always your "ugh i dunno how to read NS well"

Exhibit A- 1419. Where is it here?

And Hiraki can't read me lol, I was his next pick for scum in 528 when I was obvtown. Metal Sonic hasn't seen scum-me, and I think I have like 1 game with town stubbs.

Tigris and jacob are probtown and nom is leaning town
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by notscience »

See, here's what bugs me.

You admit AS TOWN to have trouble reading me, and you just admit you didn't even try to read me as town.

Yet here....

Granted, the eventually having to learn to read me is a good point.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by notscience »

Because I can't read him for shit so I invert the read
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by notscience »

I agree with nom.

I am clearly no help, lets lynch me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by notscience »

That was the idea. I'd rather get lynched now rather than be quickhammered in lylo thanks to paranoia.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by notscience »

Optimal lylo conditions, after all.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by notscience »

Montosh had legitimate reasons why he was scummy.

The reasons presented against me are "he pushed a lynch on a townie omigawd"

and look at behaviour today- Most people are scumreading me. If I exist tomorrow, I will be the lylo mislynch.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by notscience »

I'll provide my last reads and etc, but this is for the better.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 373, Brian Skies wrote:Your lynch looks like it's been lined up.

Regarding inverted reads, it probably has more to do with players he has difficulty reading, so he's being more cautious.
First part is the biggest yes of the game

Second part was legit. Like, if I have someone I'm repeatedly wrong about I try to read them and then think to myself "hmm you're probs wrong"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by notscience »

JS is lurky usually (pretty sure he got hardcore called out for it in my experience with him).

However, I find the fact he's making an effort to be a good example here somewhat townie.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by notscience »

Regardless, he seems town this game, therefore making his lynch a bad one.

I still stand by my SE townread. My Tigris and Spaces townreads as well.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by notscience »

I don't like his stances on montosh or JS. It's giving me a bad taste in my mouth. Nothing he's done makes me think town.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by notscience »

I don't know what Ravenpaw was thinking.

But he gives me that newbtown vibe. The newbtown easy lynchbait vibe.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by notscience »

When you get zergrushed, that kinda gives you the nerves of it happening again.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 391, Nominull wrote:he's sabotaging the game.
>utility lynches sabotage town (which is what your initial point to vote me boils down to btw)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by notscience »

I'm not scum, and I admit I am setting a bad example, but this really is the best course of action.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by notscience »

Why?

Because I hardcore tunneled a now confirmed town. So far to the point, that it is an EXTREMELY easy lylo bait. If I make it to lylo, we have no chance at winning the game.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by notscience »

I'm not trying to confuse people.

If I was trying to confuse people, I'd drop a bunch of faux-softclaims and then claim VT.

I'm being entirely serious.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by notscience »

Do tell nom, what happens when I flip town?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 411, Nominull wrote:
In post 408, notscience wrote:Do tell nom, what happens when I flip town?
We get down to the task of finding scum, no longer distracted by notscience jumping up and down shouting "I'm scum, I'm scum, come lynch me!"? What a clichéd appeal to emotion.
Is AtE a scumtell in your opinion?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by notscience »

I am. Doesnt mean anything
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by notscience »

why do you have 4 scumreads
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by notscience »

We have troubles with our wagon too
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by notscience »

Oh cool TIP is here

Give me a few days and I'll let you guys know if he's town
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by notscience »

Don't give me that bullshit.

You know damn well you won't listen to my reads.

You scum?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by notscience »

p sure I already gave you my townreads
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:59 am

Post by notscience »

TIP

You scum again broseph?

Last I checked, you tried to call me scum when I have pressure on me in Bowser's game and then got fucked up ;)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by notscience »

Like I said, lynch me then get back to actually doing shit. Don't pretend like you'll give my reads any credence after I flip.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:45 am

Post by notscience »

In post 479, TheIrishPope wrote:Being notscience's mentor
You wish
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:47 am

Post by notscience »

In post 481, Spaces wrote:I don't count his own vote, 'cause I don't think he actually wants to die
Does anyone ever?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by notscience »

I have been playing the game. What do you call D1?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by notscience »

The repurcussions of tunneling into a mislynch, that town decides to go tunnelvision onto one player without so much as considering any others.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by notscience »

Oh, do show me the counterwagon then.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 492, Nominull wrote:Look, we can no-lynch today and that's not the end of the world, but we'll just be having the same argument again tomorrow. I think it would be better to hurry up and get notsci lynched so we can move on.
Keep talking like you know I'm town <3
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 508, Nominull wrote:Of course I mean spaces, how are we going to lynch anyone but the admitted scum?
You say while voting me

If you weren't conftown I'd vote you right now
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:26 am

Post by notscience »

Spaces reminds me of PO
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:22 am

Post by notscience »

Drake, there's a thought process behind this.

We have a tracker.

We might have a doctor.

So, if we lynch spaces, that gives Tigris the potential to get off another track
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:38 am

Post by notscience »

VOTE: spaces
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:00 am

Post by notscience »

Yeah, Drake is scum.

Cool.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:00 am

Post by notscience »

Yeah, Drake is scum.

Cool.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 am

Post by notscience »

In post 544, Drake Crusader wrote:
In post 543, notscience wrote:Yeah, Drake is scum.

Cool.
Coming from the guy who cried wolf and self votes?

Crying wolf implies I knew he was town.

Very unique.

lol

What is wrong with my approach ?

You're trying to discredit a non cc'd pr who has a guilty on someone WHO ISNT EVEN DENYING IT.

Can you honestly sit there and tell me you never thought of this scenario before?

Non-cc'd.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:04 am

Post by notscience »

TIP lol
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:23 am

Post by notscience »

Drake is scum. Cool.

How does an UN CC'D PR have a higher chance of flipping scum than the GUILTY from said pr?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:27 am

Post by notscience »

Drake.

we have a PR CLAIM WITH A GUILTY

If it gets CC'd, we lynch between the two. If the CCer is scum, that means that Spaces is also scum and gg. If the CCer is town, that means Tigris is scum.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #101) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by notscience »

VOTE: spaces

wtb hammer
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by notscience »

Here's a little secret for you

You've gone and confirmed me as town

Why?

Had I ACTUALLY been your scumbuddy, you would have been modkilled.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 566, Nominull wrote:So how certain are you it's Drake Crusader, notsci? You've been confident before in this game.
Do you see anyone else trying to lynch a fucking PR before the convicted?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by notscience »

Well, I'm conftown.

You're conftown.

Tigris is conftown.

Spaces is scum.

sooooo
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by notscience »

Oh, I am.

Why?

Because my role PM reads town

Because revealing a scumbuddy is a modkill worthy offense and Spaces is still here.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Post by notscience »

Tigris saw Spaces visit nominull N1 when noone died
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 am

Post by notscience »

In post 579, TheIrishPope wrote:Hahahahahaha if I was scum I would have left Tigris alive.
Ditto
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by notscience »

aka Drake
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 583, Drake Crusader wrote:I only wanted to the other role claim to prove that tigris was really the tracker.

aka do I shoot tigris or not

gg

VOTE: drake
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:22 am

Post by notscience »

In post 585, Nominull wrote:Drake and then failing that notscience, I think.
What part of me being conftown don't you comprehend

Had Spaces actually gone and outed a scumbuddy he would have been modkilled. Was he? No. Ergo I'm not scum
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:38 am

Post by notscience »

Mod, if scum legitimately revealed their partner when it was obvious they wouldn't survive the day (or in twilight) wouldn't that result in a modkill?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:58 am

Post by notscience »

In post 607, Nominull wrote:
In post 606, TheIrishPope wrote:Guys! He's town!
Hnnnnnng
He might be. But it's not definitive unless you're claiming scum, and it's best to keep an open mind at this point, because he hasn't really behaved in a townie manner.
Do I ever?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by notscience »

I really don't know why we're posturing so much when Drake is obviously the last scum

"Anyway, I don't think NS is town"

"He is second I just don't think he is the 100% scum'

This is scum who know they eed multiple MLs people
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:16 am

Post by notscience »

In post 612, Nominull wrote:The only think keeping me from lynching DC right now is that he thinks you're confirmed town so I can't trust him to lynch you once I'm dead.
Little secret- Not lynching me is a good thing
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 631, Nominull wrote:I'm conf-town.
So am I, but you're voting me purely so I don't get to lylo and intend to hand the game over to drake-scum, so whatever.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by notscience »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5400137

Look at this stance on Drake. He's placed votes on Drake yes, but look at the REASONING behind it. It was a weak vote that serves to distance and achieves EXACTLY what you're doing now.

And that vote was really weak, it looks to me like distancing. He probably banked on me tunneling Montosh so he died.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by notscience »

If the reason you want to lynch me today is because they won't lynch me tomorrow, that should clue you in that I am town.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #118) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:48 am

Post by notscience »

Nom, TIP has been calling me town since D2, BEFORE Spaces pulled that stuff. The point is, you're ONLYY lynching me today because they won't lynch me in LyLo. Aka, because I'm town you want me dead today so the ACTUAL scumpool is 1v1 in Lylo.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #119) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:31 am

Post by notscience »

No, we can't.

Why can't we?

Because you're saying to lynch JACOB when the person who has the highest likelihood of being scum is DRAKE

It doesn't matter WHAT that vote was. It was for a really bad reasoning and was distancing. I've already explained why Drake is scum, but you're being obstinate. We aren't going to be lynching me. You're banking on a one time event to call Drake town. You aren't reading his other stuff.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #120) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:11 am

Post by notscience »

I know that, I'm trying to show Nom that because he;s being dense.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by notscience »

Nom, allow me to explain how fucking dense you are.

1) TIP has played more games with me than you. He's hydra'd with me. If anyone in this game is able to read me, it's him. Not you.

2) You're compromising the game to a scumfuck because you're too dense to see the poor reasoning behind the vote THAT IS YOUR STAPLE FOR DRAKE BEING TOWN. I asked your opinion of it, you ignore it.

3) Would scum-spaces have bussed me so hard after I pushed a mislynch on Montosh if I was his partner? No He was pushing me hard D2. He was voting me most of D2. Had I been his scumbuddy on D3 I would have asked him to be modkilled, because that's the lowest of the low.

4) Your STAPLE reasoning for Drake being town was a poorly reasoned vote from Spaces on D1 that put him on L-2 in lieu of a town wagon. Ever occur to you he might not want his hands in the blood?

5) Look at the above vote. Explain how this makes ANY sense from a town PoV. Not even 10 posts ago he says his reads are (scum<town) JSav<TIP<Me<You. Now, he says that lynching me makes it game over. A wise man once said, scum get really obvious in lylo situation. Now, look at him today. He is SETTING UP LYLO right in front of you. Setting himself up to kill you, then say his read on me was wrong. He's setting up the unsure townie aspect.

6) But NS I don't want you in lylo!- I don't give a shit, don't compromise the game because of it. I'm town, he isn't. Take a minute and read what he's done today, then ask yourself if that one stupid vote changes him being so scummerific.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by notscience »

No, he's buddying you.

This loss is on you. When you get to the dead QT, you'll see how stupid you were.

And because you are so quick to forget- TIP started townreading me D2.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #123) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by notscience »

LET IT BE SHOWN

Nom has no grounds to yell at me for shit reads anymore
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #124) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by notscience »

TIP when you're conftown in lylo don't let Drake win plox
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by notscience »

Nom, if you aren't going to lynch anyone else today, at least read through and tellm e why my reasons for drake-scum are bad. So they have multiple conftown's opinions to read.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by notscience »

Can we get a deadline extension and prod on JS as this day revolves around his vote?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:33 am

Post by notscience »

In post 662, Nominull wrote:Well, OK. What was that nonsense on day 2 about then, NS?
A common thread in newbies is that if they push a ML hard they're scum and then they confbias the rest of the game.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:26 am

Post by notscience »

It is when said person being in lylo could cause the confbias to lose the game.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by notscience »

But imagine the information from such an easy wagon to push
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by notscience »

Would have gotten more had I been lynched.

What made you so adamant you were right about Drake?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by notscience »

tbh, I don't let one thing decide my ultimate read for a person (especially if it's interaction based)

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”