Newbie 1521: Game of Death(OVER)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Bitmap »

Hi. I play vidya games.

VOTE: goodmorning
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Bitmap »

My hobbies include MMORPGS like TERA and Final Fantasy XIV.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Bitmap »

goodmorning is trying too hard. That makes me kinda suspicious of him already.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 19, goodmorning wrote:
In post 16, Bitmap wrote:goodmorning is trying too hard. That makes me kinda suspicious of him already.

I don't think one can try hard enough as an IC.

That sounded trite as hell. Yeah, I am trying. So what?

I used to play as an IC before and whenever I rolled scum, I would try to push out of RVS by pinpointing some silly thing a newbie would do as scummy and push the wagon while using it as town-cred material.

So what's wrong with Riabi's RVS post?

Also, early town read on Kiboat.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Bitmap »

Mmmm probably jumping a gun on the goodmorning case but it just reminds me of my scum play. I'll probably switch once a better wagon gets rolling.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 26, Kiboat wrote:
In post 23, Bitmap wrote:Mmmm probably jumping a gun on the goodmorning case but it just reminds me of my scum play. I'll probably switch once a better wagon gets rolling.

From what I've seen of her play (which isn't much), this behavior isn't necessarily unusual for her. I coincidentally happened to read through sections of her most recent game because a friend of mine and a fellow newbie was another one of the participants, and this post here by RubikAshtray accuses her of the same thing you're finding fishy here. goodmorning ended up being town in that game as well. Not saying this puts her in the clear, and I really would like to hear her explanation about Riabi, but I just thought I'd mention it since it was relatively fresh in mind.

That happened late game. Look at the first two pages of the game you linked.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I mean we ARE on page 2 and just recently got out of RVS. Also, my vote is on you still.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 33, goodmorning wrote:
In post 32, Bitmap wrote:I mean we ARE on page 2 and just recently got out of RVS.

I really wish you hadn't said this, because I really don't like the discussion that inevitably happens when someone asserts that RVS is over.
It tends to be a distraction.
It does not tend to accomplish anything.

Also, my vote is on you still.

Indeed it is. I'm not sure why you seem to have felt the need to state the obvious.

Oh my bad, I dozed for a second. I thought #31 was directed towards me. Disregard what I just said.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'll post tomorrow.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 39, Kiboat wrote:
In post 29, Bitmap wrote:That happened late game. Look at the first two pages of the game you linked.

Fair enough. I thought it was relevant because the post in question alluded to her behavior in earlier rounds, but I see what you mean. I skimmed the first couple pages of the game, but nothing really stood out to me. Was there something there that you wanted to call attention to, or were you just pointing out how that's where I really should've been looking?

In that game, the opening felt way different. She didn't really point out mistakes but instead just went with what was going on. At this point, it's just minor OCD stuff that I'm just seeing.

In post 41, goodmorning wrote:
In post 38, Bitmap wrote:
In post 33, goodmorning wrote:
In post 32, Bitmap wrote:I mean we ARE on page 2 and just recently got out of RVS.

I really wish you hadn't said this, because I really don't like the discussion that inevitably happens when someone asserts that RVS is over.
It tends to be a distraction.
It does not tend to accomplish anything.

Also, my vote is on you still.

Indeed it is. I'm not sure why you seem to have felt the need to state the obvious.

Oh my bad, I dozed for a second. I thought #31 was directed towards me. Disregard what I just said.

Ah. What you said makes much more sense in that context.

No comment about my comment on Riabi though?

I'm just going to tell you straight up, I suck at scum hunting as town. However, while that one post may have struck out as odd, I could see it as town Riabi trying to look town.

In post 55, Kiboat wrote:Argh, the forum ate my post.

I dislike the wagon on Rex, currently. As of now he is two votes from being lynched, and no reason has been offered for why. We may or may not still be in RVS, but it still feels incredibly pointless and strange. Close to all discussion of Rex's behavior has come from Starling and goodmorning, people who didn't vote for him in the first place.

People usually formulate early wagons to L-1 in order to gather reactions from players. It's pretty normal.

In post 69, goodmorning wrote:
In post 68, Starling wrote:I do find it notable that the Rex wagon has pretty much vanished in two posts as soon as it was questioned, but again, I don't know whether to attribute that to newbieness or scumminess.

I like this piece of analysis.

^

I'll post more in a bit.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Bitmap »

Note to self: Starling is townish.

In post 63, Nuff wrote:
In post 55, Kiboat wrote:

I have a few questions for Nuff, since I don't really like their combination of general silence and moving Rex fairly close to being lynched. So Nuff, when you're available, is there anything about Rex that strikes you as unusual or that would merit his being at L-2? And is there anything else in this thread that you think is suspicious or worth discussing?

Honestly no, nothing really strikes me as suspicious. I also didn't realize I put them to L-2, but at this stage in the game, with no real information to go off of, what are we to do? Not sure why or how RVS is out of the question, no one has really gave any scumreads so I'm a bit confused on that.

Didn't notice Rex voted for me until goodmorning mentioned it. Ah-hah! Even so, I'm not really one to jump on wagons. This is my first game here on mafiascum but I've played on another site for a few weeks now. I'll go ahead and take back my vote, even though I stand by my original statement.

UNVOTE: Trex

Dinosaurs are scary. :c

VOTE: Nuff

In post 64, goodmorning wrote:^Both previous posts are interesting and I want to discuss them.

I'm going to wait to do so for now, though. I encourage everyone to guess why I might find them interesting though.

Buddying? Both of them have like 0 scum reads? I feel like you should be more upfront unless your real purpose is to garner reactions.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 89, Starling wrote:re GM meta: I see GM activity where she interacts with SEs (as she said), I see GM activity where she interacts with newbies, I see the games she mentioned where she backs off. What I haven't seen is anything resembling . Here she does not say, "I would like people to think things and talk about them," she says, "I would like people to guess what I am thinking." Which seems like leading the discussion while saying that she is not leading the discussion. Which seems sneaky.

I like this a lot.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 103, goodmorning wrote:
bitmap excess focus odd

Huh?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Bitmap »

Will re-read but mostly waiting for GM and Nic's post.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 121, Kiboat wrote:
In post 118, Bitmap wrote:Will re-read but mostly waiting for GM and Nic's post.

Would you mind elaborating on why you voted for Nuff?

I thought his post was bad. About to vote for Nic/GM for both being useless.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 120, NicCage wrote:
And GM is worrying me too. I wonder, GM, you have a lot of posts that say hmmmm but no explanation or follow up. Are you waiting for questions?
In regards to the quiet strategy, and teaching, are you trying to avoid playing mother duck?

Actually this bit is towny because I was thinking the same. Still not happy with Nic's catch up post though.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 124, NicCage wrote:I wouldn't call it a catch up post as much as me just getting my feet wet.
What's your read on riabi? Do you think GM's problem with his first post is entirely contrived?

Town. Yes.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Oh I forgot. Posts 111-114 seem like town interaction.

UNVOTE: Nuff
VOTE: goodmorning

I like my vote here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Bitmap »

10 cents in Nuff being newb town. My gut is telling me this.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Bitmap »

GM, please don't pull a Rach.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Bitmap »

I've been thinking about this game for a bit, and besides GM being lurky, there's one thing that caught my attention.

Trex's wagon.

When it caught traction to be L-2, it suddenly vanished as if people were afraid of Trex getting lynched. That's pretty scummy. People mentioned it was scummy but left it as it was which was also scummy. Also Trex hasn't been posting anything really useful soo....

VOTE: Trex

This vote isn't changing unless something fucking magical happens.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Bitmap »

Hi Nic, what do u think about my post which is right before yours?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 167, Starling wrote:
Still prefer Nuff for scum,
although I can see the argument on Rex.

How?

In post 166, TyrannicalTRex wrote:
In post 163, Bitmap wrote:I've been thinking about this game for a bit, and besides GM being lurky, there's one thing that caught my attention.

Trex's wagon.

When it caught traction to be L-2, it suddenly vanished as if people were afraid of Trex getting lynched. That's pretty scummy. People mentioned it was scummy but left it as it was which was also scummy. Also Trex hasn't been posting anything really useful soo....

VOTE: Trex

This vote isn't changing unless something fucking magical happens.

So I might be being newbie but how is it scummy for my early wagon to disappear? They were mostly just RV's anyways weren't they? I thought it disappeared because people started to make votes with something to back them up.

And sorry for not being the most active poster these last couple days but I've had a pretty busy weekend.

Your wagon would never have caused you to be lynched that early. Period. And anyone who would of hammered would of faced an insta-lynch the next day. In most games, I've seen these early wagons go up to L-1 and stay that way for a bit before going down. Most likely if Trex is scum, one of the newbies has to be his partner because only Riabi and Nuff unvoted shortly after.

In post 169, NicCage wrote:
In post 165, Bitmap wrote:Hi Nic, what do u think about my post which is right before yours?

I think that it's not a good reason to vote for someone.
Why do you believe that Trex was responsible for the dissolution of his wagon? Or if you think his partner was responsible, could you point to who you think that is?
What do you think of the people on his wagon? Do you find any of the votes or unvotes suspicious?

I don't think he was. I think it was a series of actions led by Nuff's original unvote which led to a series of events to where no one mentions Trex anymore. I think everyone who unvoted on that wagon have a fair share of being scummy.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 177, Riabi wrote:
In post 174, TyrannicalTRex wrote:But what I find more scummy is the "This vote isn't changing unless something fucking magical happens." part. The basis for the vote is WAAAAAYYYY too thin for a statement like that in my opinion.

100% agree on this. bitmap, do you mind explaining why you feel so strongly, and, from all appearances, so suddenly? I mean, there wasn't a lot of mention of T-Rex's behavior being scummy before your post, and then you went from 0-60 in just one post... Why?

Read above post.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 174, TyrannicalTRex wrote:But what I find more scummy is the "This vote isn't changing unless something fucking magical happens." part. The basis for the vote is WAAAAAYYYY too thin for a statement like that in my opinion.

I'm sorry, but just because I re-read the game and that I'm not interested in the wagon everyone is dog-piling on doesn't make me scum.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I just read all this shit. I really wish I rolled scum. I'll catch up in a bit.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 195, Espressojet wrote:
In post 190, NicCage wrote:We only have 4 days ish till the deadline, it's time to start thinking about who we're willing to lynch so that we have time in case there are claims. I'd really like our current non-voters to take a position on who they want lynched so that we have more to work with after the flip.

VOTE: espresso

I would still lynch Nuff and maybe GM, but espresso has been nigh on useless. He's still sitting on an RVS vote. He's basically been lurking with the excuse of waiting on GM, which I find suspicious since there really isn't much he's waiting on. Read his ISO, and tell me has he ever expressed any suspicions against GM? I've seen him defend her a bit as in . He's said he's busy, but his needing a second excuse on top of that looks to me like he wants to slip under the radar. I don't think we can afford to let him do that.

Everybody, read this again, everything in this post is true.

I need to gather more opinions and post.

In post 196, Espressojet wrote:VOTE: bitmap

So how did you get from point A to point B?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 188, Kiboat wrote:
What do you think of GM's post on Riabi? You've said that you find the disappearance of Rex's wagon strange, but you've also said that you're reading Nuff and Riabi as town. Is that still the case?

Everyone but me, you, and NicCage can burn in a fire. If this happened, I'm sure we would win.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Nic: If you know a player is sucking really hard but they're new to the sight and there's a good chance of a newb being town, do you pursue him/her getting lynched?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 203, NicCage wrote:
In post 200, Bitmap wrote:@Nic: If you know a player is sucking really hard but they're new to the sight and there's a good chance of a newb being town, do you pursue him/her getting lynched?

No of course not, first you ask them questions and try to get them to engage with the game. Then you pursue their lynch.
Anyhow, are you seeing espresso as new town in some way? I mean, we all have the same statistical chance of being scum, and since espresso falls way outside my townreads *shrug*

If you couldn't lynch Rex, and you can't btw, who else would you lynch?

Not really. He tone seems more negative than Nuff. Nuff is like "OH BOY, A GAME! WAIT WHAT DO I DO NOW?" sort of tone while espresso is like "lol ok w/e" sort of tone. I wouldn't mind lynching espresso or GM at this point.

Why did you switch back to Nuff btw?

VOTE: espresso

Nic, get back on the espresso wagon. I have more confidence in this one than Nuff. You can lynch my ballsacks if I'm wrong on my Nuff read.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 216, Riabi wrote:
bitmap, I gotta be honest, your vote for expresso feels to me like a bit of an OMGUS vote.

Are you stupid? How was my vote OMGUS? Do you even know what that term means? Look at the deadline. Look at the Trex wagon. Nic was right, it wasn't getting anywhere and I'm definitely not stupid enough to know that a no lynch on day 1 is bad. If I wanted to push an OMGUS vote, I would of voted Nuff, the person I have a town read as in order to not get myself lynched.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Bitmap »

Alright fuck this game. Rant time and time to townbleed to oblivion. Our IC is far from useful. The only real town-reads I have are Nic and Kiboat. Everyone else can go die (except maybe Starling).

Seriously. NicCage is too nice on you guys.

Let me explain why I voted for Trex. Most of you guys were useless. I didn't like the Nuff wagon and most of the reasons why people were on the Nuff wagon were bullshit or unoriginal/sheepish. So I took some time to re-read the game, something none of you guys probably did. I found it extremely odd that Trex wagon literally died in seconds. It didn't even reach L-1 where it should of went in order to pull reactions from Trex and the people on the wagon. Cause obviously, that would of been more useful than most of you sheeping on the Nuff wagon at this point.

Secondly, you know what defines a good townie (since GM isn't really here)? A good townie is not afraid to form arguments against other people and usually come up with their own reasoning behind on their arguments. A good townie does not lurk and withhold his opinions in fear of getting lynched, because even if that townie gets lynched, the people in the game know that those opinions are genuine and came from a townie. In my first game, our IC got killed and flipped town so I took the time to understand his thought process and eventually helped us win the game since a cop confirmed me as innocent. I see very little of that here.

In the end, a good townie isn't afraid to get lynched for their ideals, even if their ideals weren't correct. These ideals can change from time to time and quite often change because of the lack of information town has. That is why reads change and whatnot.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 224, TyrannicalTRex wrote:
In post 223, Bitmap wrote:
In post 216, Riabi wrote:
bitmap, I gotta be honest, your vote for expresso feels to me like a bit of an OMGUS vote.

Are you stupid? How was my vote OMGUS? Do you even know what that term means? Look at the deadline. Look at the Trex wagon. Nic was right, it wasn't getting anywhere and I'm definitely not stupid enough to know that a no lynch on day 1 is bad. If I wanted to push an OMGUS vote, I would of voted Nuff, the person I have a town read as in order to not get myself lynched.

"
OMGUS
stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you. "

Although I don't think it was an OMGUS vote, Riabi's use of the term does work because Expresso did just recently vote for you so no need to call him stupid.

No it doesn't. I voted espresso because your wagon wasn't getting anywhere, and we need a lynch since the deadline is closing in. I'm not voting Nuff because I still town read him and re-looked at espresso's ISO and found it to be pretty bad.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Bitmap »

@All:
In everyone's next post, I want everyone to post their top two scumreads and one sentence on each scumread explaining why they feel that those people are scum.

Kthx.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 228, Espressojet wrote:It's E
s
presso.

I'm not entirely clear as to why everyone is so content with lynching Nuff.

In post 227, Bitmap wrote:
@All:
In everyone's next post, I want everyone to post their top two scumreads and one sentence on each scumread explaining why they feel that those people are scum.

Kthx.

Please answer.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Thanks. That'll do.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Bitmap »

FOS: Riabi
FOS: Nuff
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Bitmap »

No. Maybe you should look back at the timestamps of Nuff and Riabi and realize something scummy is going on.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Bitmap »

So why didn't you ask for a claim?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 263, goodmorning wrote:YES NO MORE TESTS

AND I PASSED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alright, quick notes before flip:
1. Yes, you're supposed to declare that you intend to hammer and wait for a claim. That said, doing so at deadline is a little more difficult.
2. Blue?
3. I don't know who comes out worse from this twilight, Nuff or Bitmap. I'll talk about this more tomorrow.

TomorrowTM
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 248, goodmorning wrote:
Going to point out: guessing whether Scum are on this wagon or that wagon is usually a bad idea. This is because it's just that: a guess. And when you start treating guesses as fact, you end up thinking that the earth is the center of the universe.

You mean like every other thing that town does? Guessing is a fundamental component to playing town.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 280, goodmorning wrote:
In post 273, Bitmap wrote:
In post 248, goodmorning wrote:
Going to point out: guessing whether Scum are on this wagon or that wagon is usually a bad idea. This is because it's just that: a guess. And when you start treating guesses as fact, you end up thinking that the earth is the center of the universe.

You mean like every other thing that town does? Guessing is a fundamental component to playing town.

Educated
guessing is a fundamental component to playing Town. Just flat-out saying that you think 1, 2, 3 Scum are on the wagon is just guessing.

I made an educational guess and I stand by that.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Bitmap »

VOTE: GM

Kay, lets do a serious lynch this time. GM's play has been pretty poor for the times that she's been here and she's been mostly posing questions without really taking a stance and voting from last day.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Bitmap »

Both of you should vote GM.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Bitmap »

Pro-Tip: If goodmorning is scum, that should clear both Nuff and Riabi, and I would like that a lot. Also, this would make Starling a probable partner.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Bitmap »

Actually, imo, Riabi and Nuff are probably town. I'm 90% sure of it. I know NicCage is going to go apeshit when I say this but I really don't think those two are scum. After knowing that NicCage was really town, it led me to realize something. If you thought about it, the lynch pool yesterday was only going to be goodmorning, Riabi, and Nuff (and espresso after Nic chimed in but I'm looking at before that). There was a good chance that goodmorning was never even going to be lynched because of her IC status. goodmorning knew this so she realized she could just cruise by pointing out things wrong with Riabi and Nuff and saying "Ok, these two are messing up, figure out why" which brought our attention towards those two instead of goodmorning.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Bitmap »

I reallllly want a GM lynch.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Bitmap »

I ain't no pushover son.

Sheep flock to your Shepard as he will lead you the way.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Bitmap »

NEWS FLASH:
GM never voted anyone else besides her RVS vote on espresso.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 310, Riabi wrote:
In post 308, Bitmap wrote:
Sheep flock to your Shepard as he will lead you the way.

I have no idea what this means....

People who form wagons are shepards. People who have no opinions or are too scared to form their own opinion and jump on a wagon created by a shepard is a sheep.

In post 310, Riabi wrote:
Bitmap wrote:
NEWS FLASH:

Again you make a good point, but I made my votes too fast on day 1, and it ended up costing us a townie, so, I'm not making that mistake again.

Oh shut up with that argument. On the first day you have only a 22% chance of hitting scum. Did you really expect us to automatically nail scum on the head that fast? As I said before, if you aren't willing to take risks, you're pretty much useless to whichever faction you belong in.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Bitmap »

Riabi and Nuff, listen up. I'm going to give you two some good advice.

I remember one Newbie game I replaced into where the IC was lurky and led mislynch after mislynch. So I called him out on it when I replaced in with cap locks and called him out on everything. He made a really strong rebuttal and I lost all interest in lynching him. He actually reversed the wagon and got me lynched. We lost the game. He was scum.

What I'm trying to say is that you should formulate opinions, even if you think they can be wrong, because they can be right.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I'll address this tomorrow. What a big misrep...
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 318, TyrannicalTRex wrote:
In post 309, Bitmap wrote:
NEWS FLASH:

I didn't chance from my RVS vote from Nuff either. It's not that crazy of a thing to do. It was because after a while I started to have real suspicions of Nuff so there was no reason to change it.

Oh, I legitimately forgot you were in this game.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Hi, I have internet problems. It will probably be resolved by tomorrow or the day after.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Update:
Technician coming over tomorrow. Might post from work tomorrow.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 336, Nuff wrote:Kinda convenient. No smartphone?

I'm sorry, but I don't control when my ISP takes a dump every once in awhile. Maybe you should can it and actually do something useful.

I'm at work. Posting now.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Bitmap »

I hate walls of text btw. They're really a pain in the ass to quote, so expect multiquotes.

In post 314, goodmorning wrote:
In post 298, Bitmap wrote:Kay, lets do a serious lynch this time. GM's play has been pretty poor for the times that she's been here and she's been mostly posing questions without really taking a stance and voting from last day.

Well, gosh. Asking questions? SO SCUM.

Calling Kiboat Town and Riabi Scum? AIN'T NO GODDAMN STANCE THERE

Not rushing to vote today when I still have ISOs to do? FINAL FUCKING NAIL IN THE COFFIN, FOLKS, LET'S ROLL OUT.

You're barking up a very wrong tree.

Cool, You know what? I can point fingers at people and then just sit back and not help lead a lynch. Except, that's you, and not me. hurrr...
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 301, Nuff wrote:
In post 297, goodmorning wrote:Nightkill speculation is usually unproductive.

Anything else we can hone in on? I mean, since you're IC, could you guide us in a direction? Any direction?

I'm with Riabi in that I'm not sure where to go from here.

We keep going. We question. We examine people's motivations for making votes, for keeping votes, for changing votes. We look at reads. Do the progressions make sense? Are they justified or naked?

And then maybe we discuss why Bitmap is so eager to get the IC out of the way, yet fails to actually provide a case that is based in reality or makes sense in any way.

Did you forget NicCage wanted to get you lynched too? Yet you seem to forget about him after he got nightkilled. Lol. I want you lynched because your IC play so far is sub-par and you have shown absolutely no leadership whatsoever to this game.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 305, Bitmap wrote:Actually, imo, Riabi and Nuff are probably town. I'm 90% sure of it. I know NicCage is going to go apeshit when I say this but I really don't think those two are scum. After knowing that NicCage was really town, it led me to realize something. If you thought about it, the lynch pool yesterday was only going to be goodmorning, Riabi, and Nuff (and espresso after Nic chimed in but I'm looking at before that). There was a good chance that goodmorning was never even going to be lynched because of her IC status. goodmorning knew this so she realized she could just cruise by pointing out things wrong with Riabi and Nuff and saying "Ok, these two are messing up, figure out why" which brought our attention towards those two instead of goodmorning.

And then when gm flips Town you re-realise that it's Riabi/Nuff? I don't think so.

WIFOM

Let's take a look at this part again:
goodmorning knew this so she realized she could just cruise by pointing out things wrong with Riabi and Nuff and saying "Ok, these two are messing up, figure out why" which brought our attention towards those two instead of goodmorning.

The last time I mentioned Nuff, other than saying I liked the Espresso deadline wagon better, was when he had one vote on him. One. Wow, that sure looks like a viable wagon to me.
And everybody felt I was overreacting on Riabi. So obviously that wasn't as viable as you'd like to imply.
You're trying to pretend page 2 posts happened on page 10. At best, that's incredibly disingenuous. But I think we both know it's not the best case scenario happening here.

It was pretty viable. Both those two were heavily under suspicion by everyone because of you. Even if they didn't have a pre-existing wagon, it would of been easy to just make one and bring it all the way to L-1.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 312, Bitmap wrote:I remember one Newbie game I replaced into where the IC was lurky and led mislynch after mislynch. So I called him out on it when I replaced in with cap locks and called him out on everything. He made a really strong rebuttal and I lost all interest in lynching him. He actually reversed the wagon and got me lynched. We lost the game. He was scum.

wow this is suspiciously like your fear-mongering parallel universe narrative of this game.

Too bad there's no real-life comparison.

But this ain't real life.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 341, Riabi wrote:
In post 339, Bitmap wrote:
Did you forget NicCage wanted to get you lynched too? Yet you seem to forget about him after he got nightkilled. Lol. I want you lynched because your IC play so far is sub-par and you have shown absolutely no leadership whatsoever to this game.

At this point, this seems like a terrible reason to lynch. We need to lynch someone because we think they are scum, not because we think they aren't helping enough. If we p-lynch someone because they aren't posting well enough and they flip town, then the NK comes... that puts the town into instant LyLo.

You are pushing way way WAY too hard for a GM lynch. I can see some arguments about her being scum, she still might be, but your push to lynch her in itself seems scummy.

VOTE: bitmap

Oh, I'm sorry I'm actually trying to make something happen this game. I'm sorry that I'm just an aggressive player compared to all of you. I'm sorry I'm trying to lead a case against someone who's play isn't what I expect a town IC to be.

No but really, what have you done this game that's town-worthy compared to me? Nothing. So fuck your vote.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 333, Kiboat wrote:
Nuff wrote:That was just a random though, but I kind of really want to know why Bitmap went from having an FOS on me and Riabi during Twilight of Day 1, to saying we're probably 90% town and focusing GM early Day 2.

Pretty sure this was Bitmap's explanation

In post 305, Bitmap wrote:Actually, imo, Riabi and Nuff are probably town. I'm 90% sure of it. I know NicCage is going to go apeshit when I say this but I really don't think those two are scum. After knowing that NicCage was really town, it led me to realize something. If you thought about it, the lynch pool yesterday was only going to be goodmorning, Riabi, and Nuff (and espresso after Nic chimed in but I'm looking at before that). There was a good chance that goodmorning was never even going to be lynched because of her IC status. goodmorning knew this so she realized she could just cruise by pointing out things wrong with Riabi and Nuff and saying "Ok, these two are messing up, figure out why" which brought our attention towards those two instead of goodmorning.

Which I can sort of follow, but I’m unsure of why his suspicion of the two of you vanished so quickly. Suppose it’d be best for Bitmap to explain in full, but I suppose he decided that your actions towards the end of the Espresso lynch could be explained solely by being inexperienced or some such. Then again, he never went into detail about why he had those FOS’s in the first place.

In post 303, Bitmap wrote:
Also, this would make Starling a probable partner.

Why so?

Kill 2 birds with one stone. If GM flips scum (which I'm pretty sure right now), it would give more reasons for me to believe that Nuff and Riabi are town. Starling could be a probable partner because they've barely interacted with each other and both have the same playstyle right now.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Bitmap »

Ultimatum: If I get lynched today, I want GM lynched tomorrow.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 347, Riabi wrote:
In post 343, Bitmap wrote:
No but really, what have you done this game that's town-worthy compared to me? Nothing. So fuck your vote.

I'm trying to keep discussion going, and trying to determine motivations, like yours. I don't see why you are so set against GM. I think we'd all love it if she posted more, but, how does that justify this level of anger?

How is pushing and pushing for a lynch that might not be justified pro-town? Even if you think that GM really is scum (and I'm not convinced you really believe that), then why not take time and make a case against her, rather than saying things like "nuff and riabi, you need to vote her now now now!!!!!111!!!!!". We have more than a week left before the deadline, why the rush to vote GM now?

I made a case. I stand by it.

>Rush to vote GM
>Biggest wagon was 2 votes on her today

My sides hurt from laughter.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Hi, I've already made a case on GM plenty of times. I'm waiting till GM delivers... if ever.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I went to sleep with Espresso at L-2. I wake up the next morning and he's lynched with no claim and no chance to respond whatsoever. That's pretty scummy.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 390, goodmorning wrote:DLH= deadline hammer
"I don't like" = "it's scummy"
offhand responses can be the most telling.

Yes, but what does that have to do with timestamps?

I probably meant a different term. I was mostly noting the post time away from each other.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 394, goodmorning wrote:^That question. Are you saying Riabi's hammer was too quick?

I found it odd that the hammer was literally 3 hours apart at the time and jumped from L-2 to lynch.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 398, goodmorning wrote:
In post 396, Bitmap wrote:
In post 394, goodmorning wrote:^That question. Are you saying Riabi's hammer was too quick?

I found it odd that the hammer was literally 3 hours apart at the time and jumped from L-2 to lynch.

Are you deliberately being opaque?

No. I'm saying about how Riabi's hammer was very shortly after the L-1 vote.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 400, goodmorning wrote:analysis plz

Don't really have one but I'll try tomorrow.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Also, I'm more of an impulse player.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 405, goodmorning wrote:@Bitmap: I mean that it's IIoA. It's one thing to tell me that Nuff and Riabi were too quick. It's another thing to tell me what you think that means. Please stop hedging. You obviously meant something by it when you said it.

I think it means one of the two are likely to be scum. What do you think about it? Do you think it's insignificant?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Bitmap »

Gut feeling? Overall I feel like Nuff's play is just noob town.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Bitmap »

Gut. I wing everything usually on 20% logic and 80% gut.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 417, Riabi wrote:
In post 415, Bitmap wrote:Gut. I wing everything usually on 20% logic and 80% gut.

Gotta be honest, that's not super helpful, and quite frankly comes across as scummy to me. I mean, we're nearing the end of Day 2 now, and you still can't come up with some logical explanations for your reads? Sure, I get going by gut when the game starts, but, by now there oughtta be something you can go on logically.

While Nuff's play is bad, it's more alignment-neutral. That's pretty much why.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Bitmap »

@GM: Gonna wagon on me or form a new wagon on Nuff?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 420, Riabi wrote:
In post 418, Bitmap wrote:
While Nuff's play is bad, it's more alignment-neutral. That's pretty much why.

This is a great example of my point. You aren't really saying anything in this post, you aren't giving any real analysis. Why is nuff's play bad? Why is his bad play more alignment-neutral than scummy? I'd love to hear your reasons and analysis.

Why is Nuff's play bad? He hasn't had a single scum read. He's not scum hunting. He ain't doing shit. He's just derping along like a clueless idiot. His play is more alignment neutral because being shit at the game doesn't make you scum. He hasn't done anything scummy yet he hasn't done anything towny.

Now, GM on the other hand. Oh my fucking lord. You are all dumb as hell. Her D1 was shit and not because she lurked. She basically placed a bunch of FOS and just cruised through D1 with saying "Oh I think X is scummy because of Y" and "I think Y is town because of Z" without any real follow-up. Actually, I still think she has absolutely 0 follow-up on any of her scum reads and is just passively cruising just pointing fingers with little lead. That's scum meta right there for an IC.

In post 420, Riabi wrote:
Unless, of course, you aren't giving it for fear of putting more pressure on your scum buddy?

Can you shut the fuck up?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Mod: Please replace me. kthx.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I'm replacing out because I've reached a point where I'm treating this game more than just a game, not because of you.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Bitmap »

OH THANK GOD THIS GAME IS OVER.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Bitmap »

Overall, well done by scum team. I replaced out because I started being too aggressive.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Bitmap »

HAI GM, WHERE'S MAH FEEDBACK BBYCAKES?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”