Newbie 1722 - Horoscopes (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:53 am

Post by Ozymandias »

sup

stuff coming

I am p much caught up
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 253, eagerSnake wrote:
Samaritan seems frustrated but I can't tell if its scum or town frustration so this is NAI for now
In post 264, eagerSnake wrote:I already have enough posts from you I would like posts from other players to determine reads on them and figure out possible scumteams
Who was the second post directed to? context made it look like it was towards Samaritan, but you don't see to have a read on him at that point, so why would you not want to hear more from him?

Also, what do you think about AtE? Do you think it's AI?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 12, crazycrabman wrote:Hey! VOTE: MafiaZamboni because he has mafia in his name and we all know that that is the #1 scum tell!
This post is so forced.

I am posting things as I remember them, not in chronological order, btw.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:09 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Sam's slot is Town. I agree with however said that.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Ozymandias »

whoever*
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 105, crazycrabman wrote:From my viewpoint, Samaritan and Robbnva both seem like town to me. I'm null on BB right now, leaing town. Still a lot of people to hear from.
In post 269, crazycrabman wrote:Hello, sorry I've been gone a bit, I had stuff going on.
Didn't realize I still had this on VOTE: Unvote.

So from my perspective I can't see a Samaritan / BB team, they are buddying too closely. Robbnva is a bit of a null for me right now. I could see him flipping both ways. I'm honestly leaning a bit towards scum for him, though. The way he keeps on pushing for the samaritan vote is odd to me. I can see that he is very stressed, though, something I am not at all seeing in other games of his. Samaritan is also null for me, leaning to neither side. His first few posts where he was speaking like a computer could be him masking his real self or just be something he does.
i think this is scum.

I hate the tone in these posts and how he switched his reads from town to null, probably after seeing he could take advantage of the fight.
In post 646, Icycold_Storm wrote:@ BBmolla.. Explanation of the vote??? Inactive does not mean scum, many people just have different ways of playing.
The people i see leaning to scum are BBmolla and Eagersnake, though BBmolla may just be confbias + OMGUS on my part.
Explain?

Also, i don't like how much you are focused on yourself.
In post 630, Icycold_Storm wrote:Hello Everyone. Will catch up after I wake up tomorrow. First game, hope it goes well for me.
"for me"

VOTE: IcyCold
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 426, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 105, crazycrabman wrote:From my viewpoint, Samaritan and Robbnva both seem like town to me. I'm null on BB right now, leaing town. Still a lot of people to hear from.
In post 269, crazycrabman wrote:Hello, sorry I've been gone a bit, I had stuff going on.

So from my perspective I can't see a Samaritan / BB team, they are buddying too closely. Robbnva is a bit of a null for me right now. I could see him flipping both ways. I'm honestly leaning a bit towards scum for him, though. The way he keeps on pushing for the samaritan vote is odd to me. I can see that he is very stressed, though, something I am not at all seeing in other games of his. Samaritan is also null for me, leaning to neither side. His first few posts where he was speaking like a computer could be him masking his real self or just be something he does.
Molla, explain your gut townread on crabman? The only AI posts I can find are these two.
AI in which way?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 612, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 610, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 592, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: crabman
In post 598, BBmolla wrote:I think Mav is genuine and town btw
In post 599, BBmolla wrote:We should lynch Micc
Now he's voting one person but saying we should Lynch a different person.
Snake, I think you're getting confbiased on BBmolla. I honestly don't see your case on him and here BB is clearly trying to pressure crabman into posting something but still thinks Micc is the scummiest.
If crab is scum, I think IV could be the teammate. I don't like this post and the above, anyway. Doesn't fell like he has any interest in actually sorting people's alignment.

also, the tone looks like he is talking to someone he knows is Town.

Sorry for the multiposts.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Ozymandias »

My problem with this game rn is that I don't have enough Town reads ( and I am usually p quick to town read people ). Hangrid and rach are my only confident Town reads. snake is a town lean, cause I am a sucker for AtE, but I still want answers from him because his posts were horrible. Everyone else is fair game.

And I fear I won't have time to actually interact with people and improve my reads before the lynch.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Ozymandias »

btw, read some of crab's ISO from his other newbie ( 1715 ), if you have time. it's a super small sample size in terms of meta, especially since he has like 4 posts in this game, but his play there ( he was town ) and his "play" here are night and day.

@Xalxe/IC/whoever can answer this: what are the rules regarding multiposting? i read the forum rules, but it seems i am allowed to multipost, as long as there is content, is that how it works? i apologize if I broke some kind of rule.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 663, eagerSnake wrote:I already said what I was thinking when I said that to Samaritan but to recap I was tired of him bickering back and forth I had enough of it to analyze at a later time when more players had posted but at the time I wanted more from others to develop associative reads

I looked up AtE and to me it seems like it should be NAI because scum could be frustrated too. The only usefulness of looking more into it is if scum attempt to fake said emotion in which case it is possible, yet difficult, to know if the emotion is being faked.

That said, if you look into it and come to the conclusion the emotions are genuine it makes the read NAI because both town and scum can be genuinely frustrated though only scum has reason to fake their frustration.
I disagree. I think you gotta look at the context ( as rach said ) and the player in question ( if you have a meta on them ). For example, I think your AtE is more likely to come from a frustated townie ad that's p much the only reason I am townreading you, but I don't know you as a player, so I don't know if you would fake that and how. Which is why I am not comfortable putting you in the rach/hangrim tier. Anyway, the moral of the story is that if the only reason I am tr you remains the AtE for too long, I am gonna push your lynch since I am not THAT comfortable with it as a read, so do something, because rn I am not really liking your posts.

For example, if you had to eliminate hangrim/BB, who would you lynch?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 665, BBmolla wrote:
interesting how he scumread IV for a post I townread IV for tho
Probably because he was buddying you in that post.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Town: [ Me ]
Probably Town: [ hangrim, rach ]
Town lean: [ Snake ]
Null: [Mav, BBmolla, the IC ]
Scum lean: [ IV ]
Probably Scum: [ Icycold ]

i think this is p much where i stand. i want to talk to people though.

i could see anyone from my town leans going down, as scum.
eagerSnake wrote:I would lynch BBmolla
Ozymandias wrote:
For example, if you had to
eliminate hangrim/BB,
who would you lynch?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Sorry, I just realized, my post could be misunderstood. I meant, if you could not lynch BB/Hangrim, who would you lynch?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Reading BBMolla's ISO, I think that after all maybe he is townier than I gave him credit for the first time. plus he has great tone.

But why did you have to make this post?
In post 391, BBmolla wrote:I'm honestly not acting scummy lmfao
This gives me "scum caught for the wrong reasons" vibes.

rest of the ISO is fine. I don't think jumping on wagons is a scumtell, depending on the context obviously, but I don't think it's valid here. All votes made sense.

I am interested in why you are Town reading Mav.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I mean, unless they have an history of not liking being scum/ replacing out as scum, I don't think it's AI.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Yeah, Micc has not posted on the site since July 8 and Bella had a good reason to replace out ( good luck with your work by the way, even if late : ) ), I don't think the replacing out was alignment indicative in any way, even in context.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 683, BBmolla wrote:
In post 672, Ozymandias wrote:I am interested in why you are Town reading Mav.
gut msotly

why do you think he's scummy?
I am not townreading him and I was scumreading Performer ( his precedessor ), hence he is in my scum pool. I hoped you had noticed something I didn't about him.
In post 680, Maverick1102 wrote:That's some bad catching up and pushing by Icy.

Why aren't you voting for one of your scumreads?
"""pushing"""

"""catching up"""

What do you think about Crab's slot in general?
RachMarie wrote:
I do feel pretty good about mav being town, same with BB.
Why?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 682, Hargrim83 wrote:
In post 681, Maverick1102 wrote:I also don't like Eager jumping on the Crab/Micc slots whilst still voting Molla, it looks weak and forced.
That was in response to a question by Ozzymandias
Idk if it's because people really like Ozzy Osbourne or just don't like single "z", but everyone mispells this. Probably the former.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Maverick1102 wrote:Ozy, (please correct me if I'm wrong I'm skim-reading on mobile phone) you say you think IV may be the team-mate. I'd rather an Inno lynch today, but I want to lynch between those two in an ideal world. I think you should switch to IV, personally. Would you be adverse to this?
Yeah, I think they are both scum, but icy's slot is scummier and needs to go first. I am not going to switch to a lesser scum read, unless my top scum read has no chance of being lynched ( which is clearly not the case ), sorry.
RachMarie wrote:Hey I spelled it right :P

mav since he joined in has been solidly scum hunting and trying to solve the game. He even let us know he is not going to be around at deadline so we know if we need a last minute vote, he won't be able to help. He is trying to get some consensus while he can vote.

BB partly gut, partly meta, and partly because he has tried to keep the discussion going which since we basically have had an almost ICless game up to this point has been pretty critical.
I could buy this.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Ozymandias »

obviously that may change once I actually get to talk to them, but rn Icy needs to go and I don't see myself voting anyone else today.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 657, Ozymandias wrote:

i think this is scum.

I hate the tone in these posts and how he switched his reads from town to null, probably after seeing he could take advantage of the fight.
In post 646, Icycold_Storm wrote:@ BBmolla.. Explanation of the vote??? Inactive does not mean scum, many people just have different ways of playing.
The people i see leaning to scum are BBmolla and Eagersnake, though BBmolla may just be confbias + OMGUS on my part.
Explain?

Also, i don't like how much you are focused on yourself.
In post 630, Icycold_Storm wrote:Hello Everyone. Will catch up after I wake up tomorrow. First game, hope it goes well for me.
"for me"

VOTE: IcyCold
In post 654, Ozymandias wrote:
In post 12, crazycrabman wrote:Hey! VOTE: MafiaZamboni because he has mafia in his name and we all know that that is the #1 scum tell!
This post is so forced.

I am posting things as I remember them, not in chronological order, btw.
In post 661, Ozymandias wrote:btw, read some of crab's ISO from his other newbie ( 1715 ), if you have time. it's a super small sample size in terms of meta, especially since he has like 4 posts in this game, but his play there ( he was town ) and his "play" here are night and day.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I think IV has some posts that could come from town, icy's slot has exactly zero posts that make me feel that way.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

guess I am late.
In post 704, innocentvillager wrote:Hello is anyone here

This inactivity by multiple people is killing the game, I have so many null leaning t/s reads but I don't want to have to lynch a slot that's fucking posted like 6 times total
who leans which way?
In post 658, Ozymandias wrote:
In post 426, innocentvillager wrote:

Molla, explain your gut townread on crabman? The only AI posts I can find are these two.
AI in which way?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Ozymandias »

@Icy next time you come online, give a readslist, answer the questions and claim.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Ozymandias »

unless someone is opposed to have him claim and has a good reason to not make him.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Ozymandias »

RachMarie wrote: Why are so many people town reading snake again?
because I am a sucker for AtE and he doesn't look like someone who would fake that as scum, though I have no meta to back this up and it's only guts. his posting is horrible, but I think he is Town.
Maverick1102 wrote:I'm not inactive! I miscounted the hours and thought I'd be in work longer.

Woo so why isn't Icy posting yet? Also I'm guilty of having snake sneak under my radar whilst I've been on IV and Icy. Will read in ISO now.
hey mav

He was online yesterday ( today for me, depends where you live, just check the last visited thing in his profile ) but did not post. I would not put too much weight on it, though, people have lifes and circumstances could have made it impossible for him to post. that said, he is still scum.

For rach too.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Ozymandias »

So, if Icy does not come back in time, how does this work? I would lynch them even without a claim, but I am willing to switch to IV, if not enough people agree.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Ozymandias »

innocentvillager wrote:Can someone explain the case on me? I don't see it at all
In post 659, Ozymandias wrote:
Snake, I think you're getting confbiased on BBmolla. I honestly don't see your case on him and here BB is clearly trying to pressure crabman into posting something but still thinks Micc is the scummiest.
If crab is scum, I think IV could be the teammate. I don't like this post and the above, anyway. Doesn't fell like he has any interest in actually sorting people's alignment.

also, the tone looks like he is talking to someone he knows is Town.
Rest of your ISO is similar, I never really got the impression you were trying to solve the game.

i am gonna re read it over night with the flip in mind, since I p much only skimmed it, but I don't like it.

Plus PoE makes me think Mafia is inside [ BBMolla, IV, Crab, Mala ], maybbeeee Mav, and you are the most likely to be Icy's teammate if he is scum.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Feel free to hammer away, as far as I am concerned. Tmr I won't have much time to post anyway.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

well, he has been online.

Anyway, 'night
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Ozymandias »

VOTE: InnocentVillager

Rach, how confident are you that Mav is Town?
In post 414, innocentvillager wrote: I'm also guessing that, if snake is town, the people who dissolved the wagon this quickly are also town.
Who were you talking about here? i don't think you ever gave names.
In post 718, innocentvillager wrote: Reads:

Town: RachMarie, Hagrim
Townish: Snake
Lean Town: BBMolla
Null: Mav, Ozy (I didn't like Zamb's posting, but Ozy's are better)
Lean Scum: Crabman, Micc (both for not towntelling and lurking)
So, according to your reads, you have three people basically cleared ( you, rach, Hagrim ), one people you believe to be Town and one who you are leaning Town on. So why were you so pessimistic about the flip?

And why you were basically acting as if we lost if Icy was going to flip Town? i mean, you basically have a three man scum-pool now, for example. Even if Molla was not killed, you would have had a 4 players scum pool, with one you were town leaning on and two/three players who replaced in p late but are active, so readable.

that's without even taking into account the possibility of PRs getting results.

on that note, with the two flips, who is scum?
innocentvillager wrote:Guys this is an odd kill and I think we should at least look into it even though some people think NKA is stupid.

Why not straightforward kill Hargrim or Rach? They are clearly the towniest slots, and Molla was just kinda dicking around in thread. I thought he leaned town, but there were better kills than Molla honestly

Also I wanted to keep playing with Molla I liked that dude
Didn't Rach's slot claim bulletbroof? Not sure they would have been a good shot. Hargrim yeah, I agree.

As for why BBmolla was killed, it' either that he had good reads, scum believed he was a PR ( dunno how ) or it was a misdirection kill ( which are mostly dumb ).
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Would love to have some reads from Mala.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 752, Ozymandias wrote: As for why BBmolla was killed, it' either that he had good reads, scum believed he was a PR ( dunno how ) or it was a misdirection kill ( which are mostly dumb ).
it's*
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Town: [ me ]
Probs Town: [ rach, Hagrim ]
Lean Town: [ Mav, Snake ]
Scum Lean: [ IV, Mala ]
Ozymandias wrote:Would love to have some reads from Mala.
Snake too.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Ozymandias »

innocentvillager wrote:
In post 752, Ozymandias wrote:Who were you talking about here? i don't think you ever gave names.
Whoever dissolved the wagon... so if you look back it was Molla and Samaritan.
Ozymandias wrote:
In post 718, innocentvillager wrote: Reads:

Town: RachMarie, Hagrim
Townish: Snake
Lean Town: BBMolla
Null: Mav, Ozy (I didn't like Zamb's posting, but Ozy's are better)
Lean Scum: Crabman, Micc (both for not towntelling and lurking)
So, according to your reads, you have three people basically cleared ( you, rach, Hagrim ), one people you believe to be Town and one who you are leaning Town on. So why were you so pessimistic about the flip?

And why you were basically acting as if we lost if Icy was going to flip Town? i mean, you basically have a three man scum-pool now, for example. Even if Molla was not killed, you would have had a 4 players scum pool, with one you were town leaning on and two/three players who replaced in p late but are active, so readable.

that's without even taking into account the possibility of PRs getting results.
I actually like this post from you, it reads like genuine town-analysis.

But having played lots of games before, it's usually stuff like this that doesn't go well. Generally I have more strong townreads in other games though. I had a 5-man possible scumpool at the time (molla, mav, you, mala, Icy) which would go to 4 as Icy flipped. I assumed Hargrim or Rach would get shot (this is not a suboptimal strategy because of mylo/even-odd shit), which meant that my scumpool would stay at 4 people. Plus the fact that it looked like suspicion was starting to turn towards me as well so the second mislynch could be me, which mean that we would have to decide a lot of shit on lylo, with still multiple people in the scumpool. Plus there was a lot of lurking going on, which added to the apathy.

Right now, I'm a bit more optimistic as you've begun to towntell and one of my scumpool candidates are gone.

VOTE: Malakittens for now as I want content from this slot.
Wasting a shot on a Bulletproof with the PR still alive IS subotimal strategy imo, but that may be just me. You are right that in terms of mislynches it doesn't changes anything.

I think only myself and mav were scumreading you, but I can understand where you are coming from with the second myslynch thing.

How is my last post any better than the ones I made yesterday?

Math analysis of stuff is one of the easiest things to fake as scum imo.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Ozymandias »

innocentvillager wrote:
In post 758, Ozymandias wrote:Wasting a shot on a Bulletproof with the PR still alive IS subotimal strategy imo, but that may be just me. You are right that in terms of mislynches it doesn't changes anything.
Rach is still a pretty decent kill because scum could then eliminate a basically confirmed clear. Anyway, whatever it's not productive to continue discussing the merits of a Rach kill, since I'm probably in the minority that would consider killing Rach.
Ozymandias wrote:I think only myself and mav were scumreading you, but I can understand where you are coming from with the second myslynch thing.

How is my last post any better than the ones I made yesterday?

Math analysis of stuff is one of the easiest things to fake as scum imo.
Well honestly that could've been enough. I was scared scum were going to take out Hargrim/hit Rach, then use you and mav (or if either of you are scum) to push a mislynch on me. The only other person really taking flak near the end of yesterday was the IC slot, which was super lurky. Even if that slot is scum, I was scared that either D2 or D3 I would be the mislynch bait.

Your posts today are definitely townier. Your D1 was just a lot of responses and stuff that didn't really seem protown to me, so I put you at hard null. I also thought your case on me was too speculative and random. I like your case on me today a lot more, since it looks more thought out and is something I might actually fos someone else for (if I didn't know why that slot was acting the way it was, which I do right now obviously). Of course, I'm not discounting the possibility you thought of this overnight in the scumchat or got coached by Mala or something, but I'm inclined to give you townpoints for this over your D1 posting.
P sure I barely answered any questions yesterday, so I don't know where you got the responses part from.

If you thought my case on you was too speculative and random, why did you not call me out on it yesterday?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 769, eagerSnake wrote:If anyone is a VI right now it is me lol but I guess you can't always be right. I'm not sure about Ozy.. to me he hasn't been active enough and has pretty much been flying under the radar. Mala and Ozy I would also like more activity from you too. I think as town we shouldn't allow an environment where scum can hide in the shadows.
LOL
In post 774, eagerSnake wrote:
@Ozymandias Why do you think scum killed BBmolla because he had good reads? Wouldn't that be obvious?
reads of the living > reads of the dead
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

VOTE: MalaKittens
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 766, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 763, Ozymandias wrote:P sure I barely answered any questions yesterday, so I don't know where you got the responses part from.

If you thought my case on you was too speculative and random, why did you not call me out on it yesterday?
I meant that you kinda just went through posts and made some comments on them, tried to add some follow up questions that just looked null to me.

Sorry, idk why I said random (I think I meant like tenuous or something), but I did think it was speculative. Your whole case on me IIRC was "gut he's not trying to solve the game" which is super null, not really scummy or anything. I can't really attack such a speculative accusation either.
Considering I was ( one of ) the main pusher behind yesterday's mislynch, I would argue that this was not the case.
RachMarie wrote:
Has mala come back to the game yet?
If you mean if she has come back from V/LA, yeah she should have.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 784, Malakittens wrote:
In post 778, RachMarie wrote:So sorry all I have been more swamped than I thought I would.

hmmm yeah bb was an odd nk? However Inno why would you think someone who was v/la was a better nk that makes no sense? Are you really town reading me that much?

Has mala come back to the game yet?
Yeah my vacation is over and I passed my final for my EMS thing so I'm
almost
an official member (one more month~).
Congratulations!
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Why are you not voting IV, Mala?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 752, Ozymandias wrote: Rach, how confident are you that Mav is Town?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 796, RachMarie wrote: Inno is bothering me though, he went from town reading me to now wants me dead? with no real reasoning behind it. Compare that with his response after my pep talk earlier in the game.

He said he would have killed you if he was scum, not that he is not townreading you anymore.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 813, eagerSnake wrote: Malakittens is probably scum with one of them..
Why?

Still feeling ok with my vote. Waiting for some reads.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 799, Malakittens wrote:rach next time you are here, can you link any games you had with IV?
So, now that the games were linked, what did you get from it?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 769, eagerSnake wrote:If anyone is a VI right now it is me lol but I guess you can't always be right. I'm not sure about Ozy.. to me he hasn't been active enough and has pretty much been flying under the radar. Mala and Ozy I would also like more activity from you too. I think as town we shouldn't allow an environment where scum can hide in the shadows.
Explain this btw
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 810, RachMarie wrote: Especially one they thought they might be able to get mislynched, there was enough suspicion flying around,
?

no one in this game is scumreading your slot, or was scumreading your slot going into N1.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Ozymandias »

eagerSnake wrote:Because I thought BBmolla was scum and I was wrong apparently I suck at this but in my defense this game and last game I played were seriously lacking any helpful IC content
I meant the second part of the post. Do you think I was/am inactive?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 817, Ozymandias wrote:
Why?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 822, RachMarie wrote:I was mostly meaning my pred sorry for the confusion.
This doesn't change much, your point about you not being killed because you were a possible mislynch is still null.

I agree with your other post, though.
Malakittens wrote:
In post 818, Ozymandias wrote:
In post 799, Malakittens wrote:rach next time you are here, can you link any games you had with IV?
I haven't had time to look. I had quite a few calls that I needed to respond to and do a mandatory thing for CVAC followed by a meeting and then roughly passed out the minute I got home. I will try to tackle it tonight though.
Sure.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 827, Malakittens wrote:
In post 813, eagerSnake wrote:So far I have Hargrim88 and RachMarie as probably town. Not sure about Maverick1102, innocentvillager or Ozymandias. Malakittens is probably scum with one of them..
Town, but I think it's IV, but I haven't yet figured out who the second is, but it's probably you.
Why do you think EagerSnake is scum?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 830, eagerSnake wrote:@Ozymandias your ISO has the least content out of everyone except for Malakittens
And I was the second to last to replace in, after Mala. Notice a pattern?

Also, what you said is bs anyway.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I still think the most likely scenario is still that you are scum with Mala, your early interactions surely look like distancing since none of you seems to want to vote the other/stick with a vote on the other. I really disliked your posts yesterday and early today ( in game ), but I think Rach/Mala case on you is bs and lately your posting was better.

Need to think
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I think Mav/IV has 0/1 scum in it and Snake/Mala has the 1/2 scum in it.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Ozymandias »

My guts are telling me Snake is Town, but I want to PL him so much rn.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 840, Ozymandias wrote:I think Mav/IV has 0/1 scum in it and Snake/Mala has the 1/2 scum in it.
Probably one in each group.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 834, eagerSnake wrote:And there's a chance we can be in lylo if we Lynch wrong again
How?
In post 833, eagerSnake wrote:I guess I'm being a little more cautious about my vote since I was wrong about BBmolla being scum..
It's not like you are quickhammering someone or even putting them to L-1, if you think Mala is scum, vote them. You can always switch.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Snake, do you have a completed scum game somewhere? Even off-site is fine.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 855, Malakittens wrote:It wasn't a case, but why I was explaining the post itself. You're making it out to be more than its not. If it was a case Inwould have voted you and I didn't.
In post 813, eagerSnake wrote:So far I have Hargrim88 and RachMarie as probably town. Not sure about Maverick1102, innocentvillager or Ozymandias. Malakittens is probably scum with one of them..
Town, but I think it's IV, but I haven't yet figured out who the second is, but it's probably you.
Do you believe IV is scum or not?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

Rach, I assume you have played before with Mala from how you talk. Do you think this is Town!Mala or scum!Mala?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

innocentvillager wrote: Maverick/Mala scumteam is almost too easy, but I'm starting to believe it
What do you think about Mala/Snake?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

VOTE: Snake

L-1
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

Stuff I want answered
Spoiler:
In post 826, Ozymandias wrote:
In post 817, Ozymandias wrote:
Why?
In post 843, Ozymandias wrote:
In post 834, eagerSnake wrote:And there's a chance we can be in lylo if we Lynch wrong again
How?
In post 833, eagerSnake wrote:I guess I'm being a little more cautious about my vote since I was wrong about BBmolla being scum..
It's not like you are quickhammering someone or even putting them to L-1, if you think Mala is scum, vote them. You can always switch.
In post 844, Ozymandias wrote:Snake, do you have a completed scum game somewhere? Even off-site is fine.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

I also think Mala/Snake is the team most likely to kill BB, for what it's worth.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

Mav, you have too many town leans, going from your posting. At least one has to be wrong. Which one do you think?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Why do you think Mala scum?

Some reads with some coherent motivations.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 873, eagerSnake wrote:I didn't see your question until just now. I guess I've fallen a bit behind.

If we have 7 now and 2 scum and we lynch wrong today and scum get another kill tonight then it will be 5 with 2 scum which is 3v2 isn't that potentially lylo?
yeah you are right
In post 872, eagerSnake wrote:Well its mainly process of elimination. To me it's Maverick1102, innocentvillager, Ozymandias or Malakittens. Maverick1102 has been playing pretty good since he replaced in, has been active and really trying to play the game, but I didn't feel the same about his pred so I wasn't town reading him.

That leaves innocentvillager, Ozymandias and Malakittens.

I did an ISO of each of them and on Malakittens I felt a lack of content from the slot so I wanted to start there. As IC I believe I would expect more content. Explaining things, helping new players, etc. Then when I tried to address it she just basically said OMGUS on me and accused me for not voting her immediately when it's only like 1 day into D2 and my top scum read was just killed. I was just getting started with my questioning how am I supposed to be sure of anything?

But now that's not much to go on is it? That's why I haven't voted for anyone yet.
From how you talk to/about them, you seem p sure that Mala is scum, yet you state that's not much to go on.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 881, Malakittens wrote:Oh holy shit. I had two theories on you. One being you are either Newtown that had a pr RPM or you were scum. Rereading your ISO shows that you had already claimed early on which kills my first theory. So in all reality you could just be town that's having a rough game this time /:
?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 858, Ozymandias wrote:
In post 855, Malakittens wrote:It wasn't a case, but why I was explaining the post itself. You're making it out to be more than its not. If it was a case Inwould have voted you and I didn't.
Do you believe IV is scum or not?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 884, innocentvillager wrote: I actually like your recent posting a little more. Guys I really don't think snake is scum here
Quite the leap.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Remind me post game that I gotta talk about something.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Ozymandias »

VOTE: Mala
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I really really hate that I had my ( naked ) vote on Mala for two days and she never tried to engage me on it or even ask why.

I will be semi V/LA starting from now for the next couple of days btw.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 894, Malakittens wrote:
In post 883, Ozymandias wrote:
In post 881, Malakittens wrote:Oh holy shit. I had two theories on you. One being you are either Newtown that had a pr RPM or you were scum. Rereading your ISO shows that you had already claimed early on which kills my first theory. So in all reality you could just be town that's having a rough game this time /:
?
I wasn't sure if he was Newtown with a PR or just new scum due to the fact he was caring about his appearance. Obv now that he had already claimed VT it's not the whole Newtown PR theory. He's probably highly likely scum, but I'm still not ready to end the day so I'm not hanmering /yet/
yeah, I got that.

What about the last line though?
In post 893, Malakittens wrote:Plus you had your vote on snake not me.
nope
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 903, eagerSnake wrote:In the meantime, we should spend our time finding
actual
scum.
vote Mala
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

Malakittens wrote: I wasn't sure if he was Newtown with a PR or just new scum due to the fact he was caring about his appearance. Obv now that he had already claimed VT it's not the whole Newtown PR theory. He's probably highly likely scum, but I'm still not ready to end the day so I'm not hanmering /yet/
"Probably highly likely"

Also the last sentence as a whole looks forced

Tone is awful here
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 902, eagerSnake wrote:This whole wagon of me is bull and you all know it. I've done nothing and that's why there's no proper evidence against me.
the last sentence here would have been a scumclaim, in general.

But I would not put it beyond Snake to write something like this as Town.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 909, Malakittens wrote:What's so wrong with I feel he's scum but I don't want to hammer because I want to solidify reads on players.
Spoiler:
Ozymandias wrote:
?
I wasn't sure if he was Newtown with a PR or just new scum due to the fact he was caring about his appearance. Obv now that he had already claimed VT it's not the whole Newtown PR theory. He's probably highly likely scum, but I'm still not ready to end the day so I'm not hanmering /yet/
yeah, I got that.

I meant the last line of your previous post so this
In post 881, Malakittens wrote:So in all reality you could just be town that's having a rough game this time /:
[/quote]
I don't understand how you reached this conclusion from the premises you had in the same post.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 914, Malakittens wrote:
In post 912, Ozymandias wrote:
In post 909, Malakittens wrote:What's so wrong with I feel he's scum but I don't want to hammer because I want to solidify reads on players.
Spoiler:
Ozymandias wrote:
?
yeah, I got that.

I meant the last line of your previous post so this
In post 881, Malakittens wrote:So in all reality you could just be town that's having a rough game this time /:
I don't understand how you reached this conclusion from the premises you had in the same post.
Read his other game. He had a slow start, but he did well there with his reads. So I'm trying to figure out if he's scum due to the few little differences that I pointed out or he could be town that might be having a hard time getting back in after being a bit misguided due to Molla flipping town.

I am trying to make sure I'm not being biased in my read and to figure out I'm not trying to apply something that isn't there to fit there if that makes sense.

I hate being wrong about newbies and then lynching them because if they site flake it makes me wonder about being too hard on them and stuff. There's a reason why I don't play newbies that often and especially an IC role.
[/quote]

And what changed between that post and this one
Malakittens wrote:Also I still can care less if people vote me. Right now I'm trying to figure out who snakes buddy is. Snake is scum.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

also, I still don't get this post anyway

1. you say you thought Snake was a PR or scum.

2. you say you just saw that Snake already claimed VT

3. you conclude that he could just be Town that is having a rough game

The logic conclusion would be that he is scum, no?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

Mod: Mav is due for a prod, I believe
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

oh yeah, you are right.

Mb
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I don't understand why you say that you had two theories on Snake ( A and B ), but B can no longer be truth, so it's C.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Ozymandias »

true*
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Ozymandias »

K, now I got it.

So after you ISOd both things, you thought there was a chance Snake could just be Town who was having a bad game.

Why are you so sure he is scum now?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Ozymandias »

L-1
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Need IV and Mav to do something.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Nothing, you are still both scummy af.

I just like the fact that my two town reads are on Snake so I went back there. Plus I hope I can figure it out sooner or later if you are Town, while I am not confident in doing so with Snake.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 937, eagerSnake wrote:Scum probably killed BBmolla because if I'm right we have a jailkeeper or a tracker and with as suspicious as he was he's likely to be tracked which would've wasted the track and also unlikely he is protected by jailkeeper which wastes the protect. The people who look really townie are more likely to be protected and therefore, a less optimal kill choice and making BBmolla a more optimal kill choice.
yeah and why scum doesn't just look for the PR instead of who they think the PR is targeting?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Believe what?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Ofc I believe it, they fucking did it.

Your reasons for killing BBMolla ( or anyone, really ) though are bullshit.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Why you don't want to believe it?

And why do you think I am ES teammate if he flips scum?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Who is Mz?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 948, Malakittens wrote:The way you're dancing around the wagons bothers me.
Ok. Why?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I never dropped my scumread on IV. He has simply been vla and I wanted to see where he was going with his push on Mav.

I have three scumreads and it's you, Snake and IV. Obviously at least one is wrong, but rn I have no clue which one. I am willing to lynch any of you.
Malakittens wrote: More like you don't really want to bus your partner until you have to. If you can you rather lynch me over him.
Between my first vote on Snake and the my most recent vote on Snake, the only difference in terms of VC is that Snake voted you ( which was basically a given all day ), so it's p obvious that what lead me to switch to you and back to Snake has nothing to do with others votes or whether or not bussing was convenient at that particular time. Unless you want to argue that I was torn in my mind between bussing or not bussing, so I went back and forth, which would be p dumb.
Malakittens wrote:You didnt' start sucm reading ES until others were.
I told him D1 that I was gonna vote him if he just coasted on his AtE.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 948, Malakittens wrote: Also the fact that Mz voted Es is another huge possibility of being partners.
So you think bussing D1 in a Newbie game is a good idea?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I'd like a readslist from IV and Mav.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Ozymandias »

that's not called bussing though

MZ put Snake at L-1 irc and said he wanted him to be the lynch for the day. That's bussing.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Also Hagrim, I get that everyone is townreading you, but do something.

i see you posting in the other game.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Ozymandias »

That's not my point. newbies voting a teammate in RVS is possible, even probable.

MZ would have been bussing Snake D1 though, not just voting him in RVS. Is it a good idea to bus D1 in Newbie games?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 960, Hargrim83 wrote:I'm not exactly getting this Ozy vs Mala thing we have going right now, could you each please give me a TL;DR read on the other, I've tried reading through the last few pages, but I'm not really getting much
I'll make a case before day ends probably, but you can just read my ISO. And I have been pushing Mala all day so it's not like this is news.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In game day, not irl day.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

Spoiler:
In post 831, Malakittens wrote:
In post 829, Ozymandias wrote:
I didn't like the early posts when I was catching up during Day 1.

I don't really have time to explain rn, but i will try later.

I think I gave you enough time. I also kinda forgot
Malakittens wrote:
I'm also really sick right now and I have no clue why ;-;
Get better!
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

If you really think I am scum ( esp with Snake ), you either need to re read the thread or get lynched. Choose one.

Mod: V/LA until Thursday

Should still be able to make a post a day probably.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

i don't think I will ever get used to 2 weeks deadlines. Too fucking long.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

I think it's possible and I do believe that both Mala and Mav's accusations towards you are mostly bullshit as I already said, but I am still scumreading you more than Mav.

I honestly just want a flip in [ IV, Mala, snake ], I only relatively care who.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

At least one of Mala and Snake has to be scum, if whoever we lynch rolls Town, we autolynch the other.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

i am still here for about an hour if someone wants to talk.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

rach and hargrim seem to prefer a Snake lynch and I am ok with it. i don't have enough confidence in mala being scum over Snake to try to strongarm a Mala lynch. Sorry.

If Snake flips town, I promise Mala gets autolynched though.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #110) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

if it's me/Mav, we already won p much.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #111) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

So Mav, if one scum is IV, who is the other?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

Will do more tomorrow, I am too tired to actually try to sort out this Mav vs IV stuff.
In post 1020, Malakittens wrote:
In post 994, Ozymandias wrote:At least one of Mala and Snake has to be scum, if whoever we lynch rolls Town, we autolynch the other.
This my friends is what you call lining up lynches and is really, really bad. Remember this because scum use this a lot to get mislynches lined up.~
It's not any different than saying that you vs Snake is T vs S or S vs S, which I already said multiple times. if Snake flips Town, tomorrow it's you or me since I am not gonna unvote you, and I have reasons to believe it's not gonna be me.
Hargrim88 wrote:Could anyone other than my 3 scumreads please give some thoughts on Mav vs IV?
Tomorrow.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 988, Ozymandias wrote:
Spoiler:

Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

there is nothing to clarify. I am confident I can get Mala lynched tmr if Snake flips Town.

Mav, how sure are you that IV is scum?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

I have never had a game like this where I have trouble establishing Town reads ( even wrong ones ). this is annoying

Remind me why you think Mala is Town, Mav.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

eagerSnake wrote:Ozymandias what are your current thoughts of innocentvillager?
Still thinking he is more likely scum than Mav, but it's p close.

I probably won't be able to do much until tomorrow. Sorry.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

@Mala Last time I am quoting this
In post 988, Ozymandias wrote:
Spoiler:

Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Ozymandias »

That's fine
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Ozymandias »

read my iso
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Ozymandias »

read it better or wait until tmr and I will quote the posts

also the post you quoted has nothing to do with anything rn.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Ozymandias »

1. i don't think that's true in newbie games

2. hard? he has been the leading wagon most of today and at L-1 for a while now.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Ozymandias »

there is 6 days until the end of the day, obviously he is not been lynched, i don't see your point.

Mala obviously wants him lynched and is not even on the wagon.

the second sentence may be true, but it's completely irrelevant to whether or not he has been lynched
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #123) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1087, Malakittens wrote:Scum doesn't want to bus that's why it's hard to lunch and the logic makes sense
no it doesn't.

you clearly want him lynched and you have had the chance to hammer for a while now, so saying he is hard to lynch is bullshit, especially coming from you.

that being said, i don't think the difficulty of lynching someone is AI indicative in a Newbie game anyway.

Also, I don't like that you are accusing a non-definite scum of not wanting to bus, without giving names. Who are you talking about?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #124) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1093, innocentvillager wrote:can people comment on my mav case

tell me I'm full of crap, AND WHY if so

or sheep me

you have two options

srs
I'll do after I wake up some more, too tired right now.

But, from what I read, I do believe you are mostly right in your interactions today with Mav and I am not Townreading him; but I am scumreading you, Mala and Snake, so I want to vote there today.

You and Mav should both drop your votes on each other tbh, whoever is scum between you ( and I do believe one of you probably is ) is getting away with being off the two "main" wagons.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1093, innocentvillager wrote:can people comment on my mav case

tell me I'm full of crap, AND WHY if so

or sheep me

you have two options

srs
1. I think Mav has a point at the beginning that your reaction to the kill was awkward af.

2. I will not go into detail whether or not killing a BP was the optimal play, cause it depends on some stuff. I will talk about it post game. Anyway, in this particular situation, I do believe that attacking Rach is suboptimal. In certain scenarios, it could be a good play, but not this game, I think.

3. I don't think that was an attempt to look like a VI from you and I can understand why Mav calling you out on that got on your nerves.

4. Mav is right that calling him out for trying to discuss a non-confirmed Town is dumb.

5. You are right that Mav is abusing buzzwords a bit, especially OMGUS.

I probably missed some stuff, but that's my quick thoughts on the most important points I found.

Outside of your interactions today, Mav has been less scummy than you. You vs Mav kinda became personal after Mav called you out on faking being a VI which makes it hard to actually discern your alignments from it.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Ozymandias »

Mala, do you have something against Mav?

You have not interacted with him all game.

You said you did not like his jump on your slot D1 and then did not talk about him or to him basically at all during D2. What's your read on him?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Like a bird on the wire
Like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free
Like a worm on a hook
Like a knight from some old-fashioned book
I have saved all my ribbons for thee
If I, if I have been unkind
I hope that you can just let it go by
If I, if I have been untrue
I hope you know it was never to you
For like a baby, stillborn
Like a beast with his horn
I have torn everyone who reached out for me
But I swear by this song
And by all that I have done wrong
I will make it all up to thee
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Ozymandias »

First three verses are probably my fav ever. Pure poetry.

Anyway, I have time today and I am here for now, so if you wanna talk, just let me know.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Ozymandias »

convince me you are Town.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 378, eagerSnake wrote:I don't know what you fuys think lynching me will accomplish
In post 902, eagerSnake wrote:This whole wagon of me is bull and you all know it. I've done nothing and that's why there's no proper evidence against me.
In post 1040, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 1036, Maverick1102 wrote:If you agreed with my vote on IV that much your vote would be there as the better lynch since you seem to think they're partners. The fact that your vote is still on mala suggests that your reads don't align with mine.
My vote is on Malakittens because they are who I want dead next. As a general rule, your vote should always be on the person you want dead the most.
Everyone is scumreading you cause your "why me? I didn't do anything. lynching me is useless, i am just a victim" attitude is scummy as fuck. Plus your reads are basically only based on activity ( with strange criteria, since me and Mala were/are apparently labeled as inactive ) and if the person in question scumreads you or not.

the only reason anyone can have to town read you right now is AtE, but it can only get you so far. I really am a sucker for AtE, but even I don't feel good about letting you live, despite the fact that my guts still tell me you may be Town.

I only quoted some of the posts I found skimming through your ISO.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Ozymandias »

UNVOTE:
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Sigh, this game is so annoying.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Rach, if I get NKed and Snake is Town, promise me you are lynching Mala tomorrow.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I'll take that as a yes.

we can hammer as far as I am concerned btw, I will be V/LA again starting from tomorrow anyway.

I honestly felt better about the D1 lynch than this, but whatever, it doesn't look like I'll feel good about anyone this game.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Ozymandias »

And what can I tell you my brother, my killer
What can I possibly say?
I guess that I miss you, I guess I forgive you
I'm glad you stood in my way.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I don't even remember how many times I changed my mind between you and Mala anymore.

VOTE: Mala

Snake, just know that if you are scum I am auto lynching you the next games we are in together if all you do is use AtE and/or act like a VI.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Rach, how do you feel about switching to Mala?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1116, Ozymandias wrote:Rach, how do you feel about switching to Mala?
Same to Hargrim.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Ozymandias »

who needs a prod btw, I think.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Ozymandias »

IV, Mav is not happening, switch to Mala.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Ozymandias »

how can your thoughts mirror Mav's, if he has been tunneling IV all day, while you have IV higher than Mav himself? Like his last posts are him town reading me and him scumreading IV and you do neither.

And do you really think Mav vs IV is T vs T?

you are both suddenly town reading each other out of nowhere ( esp Mala to Mav ), without ever interacting. I don't like it.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1125, Maverick1102 wrote:I'm going to go ahead and state that I am massively against a mala lynch.

I would rather an IV, Snake or sod it, a Hargrim lynch if it comes to it. My top townread other than Rach isn't being lynched today.
A spot has been freed on the Snake wagon.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Ozymandias »

You'll have to do more to convince me that Mala is Town than say that you have similar thoughts, cause you clearly don't.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Ozymandias »

We were getting Snake lynched, Rach..... we had the votes. If you are switching to Mala for that, that's a bad reason.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1129, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1126, Ozymandias wrote:how can your thoughts mirror Mav's, if he has been tunneling IV all day, while you have IV higher than Mav himself? Like his last posts are him town reading me and him scumreading IV and you do neither.

you are both suddenly town reading each other out of nowhere ( esp Mala to Mav ), without ever interacting. I don't like it.
His thoughts in how he's coming in getting his reads, not his reads itself. The way he scumhunts is similar to mine and majority of the time i use the tells he's using i'm usually town.
Examples. Your methods aren't really similar to his this game, so either you are scum or I am not seeing something.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1131, Ozymandias wrote:We were getting Snake lynched, Rach..... we had the votes. If you are switching to Mala for that, that's a bad reason.
Actually before your switch, he was the only guy who would have managed to easily reach the votes, since everyone but IV was willing to vote him.

Now we can lynch Mala too, since IV would vote her.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1132, Ozymandias wrote:
In post 1129, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1126, Ozymandias wrote:how can your thoughts mirror Mav's, if he has been tunneling IV all day, while you have IV higher than Mav himself? Like his last posts are him town reading me and him scumreading IV and you do neither.

His thoughts in how he's coming in getting his reads, not his reads itself. The way he scumhunts is similar to mine and majority of the time i use the tells he's using i'm usually town.
Examples. Your methods aren't really similar to his this game, so either you are scum or I am not seeing something.
Also, explain how using the same tells brings to completely opposite reads on every single person, but one.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1134, RachMarie wrote:I am scum reading her too, but its weaker read than snake
yeah, the fact that you were scumreading her was implied.

Honestly, I am like 55-45 on Mala/Snake; if by the end of today ( irl ) you are not convinced Mala is scummier than Snake, I will shut up, quietly go on my V/LA and put my vote back on Snake. Strongarming a Mala lynch is not my intention, I just don't have enough confidence in this particular read; if neither of my town reads is on board, I will just let it go.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #150) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Ozymandias »

What? IV already said that he would vote Mala.

mav said he would vote you.

hargrim has disappeared, but he is voting you.

me and rach would vote both. It's p much up to us.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #151) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Ozymandias »

If he doesn't, it's a scumclaim.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #152) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Not answering questions is not an acceptable tactic to avoid the lynch, Mala.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #153) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Mod: V/LA the weekend and possibly Monday, will update you on it.

Same as the other time, i should be able to make at least a post per day.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #154) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Then stop appealing to Rach and answer my questions.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #155) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Ozymandias »

yeah, but I am voting you. You are not confirmed Town is not a good reason to not answer questions since no one is confirmed Town here, besides arguably rach.

I'll wait.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Ozymandias »

and you are appealing to rach, by making her feel the pressure of being wrong.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #157) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Ozymandias »

you and mala sure both have a thing with dodging.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #158) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Ozymandias »

or was that supposed to be an answer to my question?

Mav, you were town reading Mala because you had similar thoughts. You clearly don't, so why are you town reading her?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #159) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Whatever, let's just wait for the Mod.

If you are Town, sorry, but I have no regrets <3

If Mala is scum, PR is on Mav unless someone has better ideas, which i am open to listen to.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #160) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1163, innocentvillager wrote:lol @snake/ozy scumteam
all it would take is to read our ISOs together to understand that it's p much impossible.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #161) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I really am on a shitty streak. sorry mala.

Anyway scumteam is Snake/IV so intent to vote one of them.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #162) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Ozymandias »

you are scum, don't even try.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #163) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Ozymandias »

reading into him and what did you found?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #164) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Ozymandias »

find*
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #165) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1069, eagerSnake wrote:innocentvillager what are your current thoughts of Malakittens?
In post 884, innocentvillager wrote:Snake, why are you scum reading me? Is it just by PoE?

I actually like your recent posting a little more. Guys I really don't think snake is scum here

Anyone who's voting me needs to explain now why they are using reasoning that I haven't already refuted. I'm just so tired of asking for this shit
In post 1092, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1069, eagerSnake wrote:innocentvillager what are your current thoughts of Malakittens?
scum but not as scum as mav.

If mala is not scum then it's ozy. If not ozy it's you. But I think it's mala.

you should know that

i will sheep you on mala reluctantly if you won't go for mav.

but I would way rather get mav since he is getting a terrible free pass for no reason
All direct Snake/IV interactions I could find.

IV scumread Snake until he was at L-1, then he town read him for the remaining time of D1, then he took him out of his townpool a bit into D2 and then he said "I really think Snake is Town" a bit after, still D2. Snake did not question him on none of his reads on him.

Snake null read IV until a bit into D2, when he started calling him Mala buddy, which went on for all the day. that's what I got from reading his ISO, at least. It's not super clear what he thinks about IV. Again, IV never questioned him on Snake reading him as Mala's buddy.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Rach is p much conftown.

Mav is obvtown at this point.

I am Town.

So that leaves you/IV as the scumteam by PoE anyway.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1184, eagerSnake wrote:You could still be scum with him trying to get me mislynched or maverick1102 could be scum with you or him if so Maverick is a really good scum the whole game I don't know but I do know if we're wrong we lose.
RachMarie who do you think is scum my thoughts are

innocentvillager+Maverick1102
Ozymandias+innocentvillager
Maverick1102+Ozymandias
nah you are scum with IV

If Mav is scum, congrats to him, but I am not voting him. He was right p much all game and i should have sheeped him on IV D1.

RachMarie wrote:oops I misread that thought you said mala not mav

I need coffee lol

its brewing now
Coffee is bad for your health ; )
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #168) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1187, eagerSnake wrote:Im not scum Ozy quit saying that without evidence.
Scumclaim.

Anyway, I have no interest in convincing you that you are scum, so if you want to talk, do so with mav and rach.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Ozymandias »

k
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 911, eagerSnake wrote: Why would a town member need to do that? They wouldn't. Only scum needs to do that.

VOTE: Malakittens
funny stuff
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Ozymandias »

lol
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #172) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Ozymandias »

i am just waiting for Mav to check in and see what is on his mind at this point.

also, I hope you realize that IV is p much confirmed scum to you, Snake.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #173) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Ozymandias »

i don't care about your reads.

IV is p much mechanically confirmed scum to you. Let's see if you know why.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #174) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Ozymandias »

reads have barely anything to do with this.

Anyway, I don't really care.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #175) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Well, I guess I can drop the act. Been trying to softclaim PR for quite a while now.

I claim VT.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #176) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Did you crumb somewhere, IV?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #177) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Ozymandias »

It's you vs Mav and Snake vs me.

Snake was confirmed scum to me no matter what since he had already claimed VT, which is why I was like this today fyi.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #178) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I was like 99% sure you were VT and Mav was the PR tbh. I don't know how I feel about this.

Let's see what Mav has to say.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #179) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Mav is obviously going to cc Rach.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #180) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Why didn't you wait, IV?

You should have requested a massclaim first or at least waited for Mav to check in, if you had an incriminating result, now you are basically making your result worthless.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #181) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Ozymandias »

yeah yeah, drop the AtE Snake.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #182) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1053, Ozymandias wrote: It's not any different than saying that you vs Snake is T vs S or S vs S, which I already said multiple times. if Snake flips Town, tomorrow it's you or me since I am not gonna unvote you, and I have reasons to believe it's not gonna be me.
This was by biggest PR soft and I think Mav picked up on it, since he questioned me on it, which is why I believed he was probs a PR. It was between him and Hagrim for me.

Anyway, I will re read the thread with in mind that Snake is conf scum and go from there in the IV vs mav stuff.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #183) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1216, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1214, Ozymandias wrote:Why didn't you wait, IV?

You should have requested a massclaim first or at least waited for Mav to check in, if you had an incriminating result, now you are basically making your result worthless.
I figured one of the scum was going to claim PR, so I wanted to do it first. Plus, I had a guilty on Mav, so I wanted to get it out right away. I'm not sure what your reasoning is here.
My reasoning is that by claiming before Mav you reduced to zero your chances of having Mav as confirmed scum.

If Mav was going to claim first, you had by definition more chances to have him nailed as confirmed scum. Are you following me?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #184) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Ozymandias »

yeah, but as you can see I survived the night, so I thought he was the real PR who was confused at the moment, by why I would say that.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #185) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1213, innocentvillager wrote: Let's say I'm scum. Then PR is one of Mav or Ozy, or snake if his VT claim was fake (very unlikely). It's suicide to randomly guilty one of the two, since if the other one was the "real PR", I would've just been screwed. And if Ozy was really softing like he said he was, I probably would've picked those tells up and guiltied him instead.
yeah, this is true and the best argument in your favour. But a you/Snake team does not have many chances to win, if at all, without gambiting.

innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1222, Ozymandias wrote:If Mav was going to claim first, you had by definition more chances to have him nailed as confirmed scum. Are you following me?
So I considered doing that, but I knew that I didn't have a lot of credibility in the thread, so I wanted to get my report out ASAP so more people believed me. What is important to me is that the lynch on Mav today goes through. I highly doubted that scum was not going to cc PR.
ok, this makes some sense, especially the first point.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #186) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 967, Maverick1102 wrote:I'd much rather a Snake lynch than a Mala lynch.
In post 1035, Maverick1102 wrote:I literally can't be arsed with you anymore IV. I'm replying telling you and everyone why I'm voting you amd you're getting overworked about it. You're just being annoying and OMGUS'y because I scumread you. In it's simplest terms that's what it is.

And Eager, I am reading your posts don't try to put words in my mouth. I disagree and a cursory view of my ISO would display that I don't agree.
In post 1036, Maverick1102 wrote:If you agreed with my vote on IV that much your vote would be there as the better lynch since you seem to think they're partners. The fact that your vote is still on mala suggests that your reads don't align with mine.
In post 567, Maverick1102 wrote:I'll be honest, Eager. I'm not seeing the buddying you accuse Molla of.
In post 1030, eagerSnake wrote:Maverick1102 are you even reading my posts at all? I know I'm a newbie but still I've got the scum pegged
In post 1038, eagerSnake wrote:I'm not putting words in your mouth Maverick1102. I was just asking a question
In post 1045, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 1041, Maverick1102 wrote:Why, exactly? As far as I can see Mala has been pretty much as 'useful' and proactive as you.
You must be seeing something that's not there.
In post 772, eagerSnake wrote:Well what do you suggest then Maverick?
mav/Snake interactions.

Posting them here for later.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #187) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1231, RachMarie wrote:a tracker report, is why he is saying mav is scum.

Though I would like to know who you tracked on N1 and the result Inno
mala to nowhere
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #188) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1229, eagerSnake wrote:Maverick1102 and I have looked town all game now innocentvillager wants to say im scum with Maverick1102 so what he claimed he cant prove anything without breaking the rules and with no PROVEABLE evidence against us I know you guys aren't buying this he's literally selling you crap on a silver platter right now he's obviously scum with Ozymandias what do you think RachMarie
lol
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #189) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1229, eagerSnake wrote:Maverick1102 and I have looked town all game now innocentvillager wants to say im scum with Maverick1102 so what he claimed
he cant prove anything without breaking the rules
and with no PROVEABLE evidence against us I know you guys aren't buying this he's literally selling you crap on a silver platter right now he's obviously scum with Ozymandias what do you think RachMarie
the bold implies that he could prove it by breaking the rules, which means that you are confscum.

Also, stop flailing. thanks
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #190) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Also, this is not ToS man, stop saying there is no evidence.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #191) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1239, eagerSnake wrote:That's not what I meant to say I just don't know how to even respond to these accusations of Maverick1102 and baseless assumptions of me as his partner
except this is exactly what you said and meant.

you said " he can't prove anything without breaking the rules ", that's like saying " he can prove it only by posting his rolecard", which means you are scum. Explain what you meant with those words, if this is not the case.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #192) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Ozymandias »

that's not what you said nor meant.

you said that IV can prove what he said by breaking the rules, which implies that you/Mav are scum. there is no way around this.
eagerSnake wrote:And I refuse to vote him unless you promise to track me tonight and not autolynch me tomorrow
re readthis and tell me a scenario where a tracker can track someone tonight and confirm them as 100% Town.

Also, you just implied that Mav is scum with this sentence.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #193) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Ozymandias »

You are just slipping all over the place
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #194) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Ozymandias »

i'll take that as a confession lol
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #195) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Mav, claim and crumbs please.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #196) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Ozymandias »

Also explain to me how the fuck were you townreading Mala for having similar thoughts, while that clearly was not the case. And don't give me the same " using the same tells" bullshit mala gave me, cause using the same tells doesn't bring people to opposite results on all reads and you were not even using similar methods to scumhunt.
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #197) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Ozymandias »

any crumbs, Mav?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #198) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Ozymandias »

I am probably going to sheep rach on this, cause I have zero trust on my reads this game.

IV, why did you track mav? you were 100% sure he was scum from what you said, so what was the point in tracking him?
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Goon
Ozymandias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #199) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Ozymandias »

In post 1256, Ozymandias wrote:
IV, why did you track mav? you were 100% sure he was scum from what you said, so what was the point in tracking him?
Seems like a pretty suboptimal track to me. Mav's track makes a lot more sense tbh.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”