Newbie 1762: Frequent Flyers - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:13 am

Post by EchoVision »

Knightmare, I like your picture. Have a vote!

VOTE: Knightmare
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:22 am

Post by EchoVision »

Wait nevermind, since we're voting for coolest avatars, I think that dunnstral wins...

VOTE: UNVOTE:Knightmare

VOTE: VOTE:Dunnstral
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:23 am

Post by EchoVision »

okay well i screwed that up, i think you get what i was going for there... my b
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:47 am

Post by EchoVision »

First off, lets please refrain from calling me "they" xD I don't care what you call me, just preferably not "they"...

Second off, didn't realize that you had two votes out for you already. That's my error. Oh well, lets deal with it.

Third off, I thought this was an avatar voting contest? That's why I voted for knightmare first, then after seeing your picture, changed my vote to you.

Finally, I'd like to ask what reason you random voted me for, was it actually just random or was there some reason behind the fact that you chose me instead of anyone else?

Also, to answer havingfitz' question, I've played one game before, on a different forum. However, this is my first on this forum. So if I don't understand a lot of this stuff, don't hate me xD
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:19 am

Post by EchoVision »

Of course I'm joking about the avatar contest lol. It was just kind of fluff that I used as a "reason" to random vote you guys. However, I do now have a little bit of a suspicion on Dunn, like you said, and your actions even proved, you didn't really care about the votes. You even voted me back lol. After I random voted you, I got a random vote on myself without the fluff that people usually seem to use, was just, well, a vote. However, after I changed my vote, Dunn seems to have taken this a little too seriously... Sus on dunn for a little bit...
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Sorry for not posting, I was at my sisters since yesterday and just recently got back home. Seems like there's quite a bit of suspicion on me, and I don't really understand why. I'm still not completely sure what was so scummy about me changing my vote? Also, I'm not so sure if I'm suspicious of Dave or not yet. To be fair, he was drunk/high for one night, so that could have been drunk/high Dave playing, not really sure what he was doing... I agree with dunn at this point, being that we are not very far into day 1 and I do not feel comfortable putting in a definite lynch vote yet.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:19 am

Post by EchoVision »

ironstove, I'm pretty sure that was your first post. Without reasoning, you just choose to put up a random vote on dave, again with NO REASONING! You haven't been active at all in this, at least not from what I've seen, and your first post, about 3 days into the game, was a random lynch vote putting dave at what I believe is l-1? (too lazy to count, sorry...)

Also, I'm not sure if I've done this or not, but
UNVOTE:
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:21 am

Post by EchoVision »

Didn't even realize there was a page 6, my bad. Also, grey, why would you just put a vote in for dave just to "check"???? That seems incredibly foolish, and in the long run, may end up hurting more than it will help... If he really was at l-1, then there's not much more to say at this point...
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:07 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 136, Dunnstral wrote:It wasn't his first post. I quoted him while voting you. You've basically admitted to not having read what I was typing
What do you mean... Your vote on me legitimately said "Vote: EchoVision"... No context... No nothing...
You've basically admitted to not having read what you were typing
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:28 am

Post by EchoVision »

I'm not really sure why, but I'm also getting quite a scummy vibe from Titus... Since, like I said, I don't really know why, I'm not going to vote just yet, but we shall see how things go.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:01 am

Post by EchoVision »

If the team were me and dunn, why would we have had that little quarrel on day 1 when he random voted me without a reason?? Also, if I would have voted for you right after dunn, that would have looked suspicious as well. Like I was jumping on the train just to get someone lynched which would make me look like a scum. Why don't you just tell us who the mafia is? Mafia knows their fellow mafia members after all :)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

Not really sure what to post about lol. Having this issue in both games that I'm currently in where nobody will post.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:16 am

Post by EchoVision »

After my bad vibes I got from titus, nobody has really posted other than you and her. At this point, I trust you enough to not have any sus on you, but nobody else has really posted and given a reason to think of them suspiciously. Also, about no comment on the vote, I'm not really sure what to comment about it. I've already said that there's reasoning behind me and dunn not being the mafia pair, so there's not much more to say about that.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 187, havingfitz wrote:Do you still have suspicions towards Dunnstal?

You really have no comment on Titus' vote on you? Do you agree with her vote? Does it strengthen your "vibe" on her?

If you were going to vote someone right now who would it be?
I still have a little bit of suspicion on dunn, but not as much as I did. I've got more suspicion on titus. Do I agree with her vote against me? Obviously not, since I know I'm not mafia lol. I guess the fact that she's set on dunn and me being mafia strengthens my vibe on her a little bit. Also, I don't really understand how I'm "awkwardly posting" as Titus said. If I were going to vote for someone right now, it would be titus.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 198, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 195, EchoVision wrote:If I were going to vote for someone right now, it would be titus.
And your reasoning for not voting right now is: _________
It just seems too early in the day to vote currently. There's a lot more that can happen in 9-10 days that can sway my vote. I don't want to be the cause of a hammer on Titus if I don't have to be yet.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:45 am

Post by EchoVision »

Also, were you trying to get me to vote or were you just curious of what my reason was on why I will not vote yet?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:40 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 205, Titus wrote:
In post 203, EchoVision wrote:
In post 198, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 195, EchoVision wrote:If I were going to vote for someone right now, it would be titus.
And your reasoning for not voting right now is: _________
It just seems too early in the day to vote currently. There's a lot more that can happen in 9-10 days that can sway my vote. I don't want to be the cause of a hammer on Titus if I don't have to be yet.
Why not? Why would your vote "cause" a hammer? Why would that be a problem if you scumread me?
Well, currently you're at l-2. If I vote you without a
complete
scum read on you, somebody can just come flying in and do a hammer vote just like yesterday. Since I'm not completely set on the fact that you're a scum, I don't want to kill another person for no reason.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by EchoVision »

@Loopdan did you give a reason to your vote on me? If you did, I'm just overlooking it in which case, I'm sorry. Also, sorry for sounding like an idiot if this is an obvious question, but what does it mean when you put scum!Titus or town!Titus?

Now, a new person has joined to fill the role of an inactive player, and he seems to find me as town so far. Titus, you have been here the whole game and seem to find me as guilty, with a reason that I'm not even sure makes much sense anymore? To be honest, I'm not even sure what your original reason was... Was it just cause I was targeting you? As an IC, I feel like you'd be a little better at scum hunting than you are currently. I am really getting bad vibes from you at this point, especially with reassurance from GuiltyLion that you are scum. I finally feel confident enough to put in my vote.

VOTE: Titus
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Also, I never mentioned anything about post #211 #222. When two new people joined, you attempted to convince them that the team was me and dunn, which again I don't understand how we would be the team considering our clash on day 1 but whatever, I'm past that now. I read your posts as "Hey new people, you probably haven't even read the thread yet but vote for echo cause he finds me suspicious." Obviously that's not what you said, but that's how I took it in. As a town, even if you do strongly believe that somebody is a member of the mafia, you should never go straight out and tell them to vote for somebody. That's something people in town of salem do, and this isn't town of salem.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:35 am

Post by EchoVision »

Dunn, you're mafia. You know how I know that? I'M THE COP. Last night, I decided to investigate loopdan because of his super quick vote within one or two posts of him being here.
His result returned as mafia
. If you were actually the cop Dunn, then how would two people get two different results on him? Is it because he's your partner and you don't want him getting killed by creating a fake investigation on him? If you were just a vanilla Townie, then what reason would you have to false claim cop?

If I get killed tonight, which seems pretty likely being that I'm the real cop, then you guys must vote for loopdan tomorrow, as he returned a mafia result from an investigation last night. I just feel like dunnstral would be a better vote at this time as they're both quite obviously mafia. GuiltyLion, I know you're innocent at this point, so I trust you in your lynch vote. Choose who you would rather lynch, and I will vote with you.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:59 am

Post by EchoVision »

VOTE: Dunnstral

Also, I'm not completely sure why still, but after my night one search on ecks dee, the game moderator said it came back with no result. Not innocent, not guilty. Just no result?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 294, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Echo

Ok, so Dunn's confirmed cop or tracker.
Yes, and you are confirmed as a mafia as well. So why don't you just tell us his exact role? Also, I like how I called you out saying that I investigated you and you didn't even argue the fact that I knew you were scum because you know that I'm the real cop :)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by EchoVision »

How was anything that I said confirming if Dunn is PR? He might be PR, but a mafia PR such as the roleblocker
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by EchoVision »

What do you mean I know we're in the role blocker setup, there's a list of the roles on the first page...
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by EchoVision »

On the first page, it has a list of the roles and it says there's a role blocker, therfore, yes there is a role blocker... This is my second game of forum mafia ever, the first game I played didn't even have a role blocker in it. My previous experience in something like this is Town of Salem where it straight out tells you that you were role blocked. I don't know why you're trying to turn this into a suspicion on me, it literally says on the first page that there is a role blocker in this set up... Have you read the mod posts?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Currently, the game is relying on you lol. So take your time and read carefully lol.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by EchoVision »

I investigated ecks dee night one because he hadn't really said much and I thought that the likelihood of him being framed would be very low just for the fact that he hadn't said much.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:58 am

Post by EchoVision »

Well good job taking a loss... I didn't investigate Dunn on n1 for the fact that
all of my focus was on him
. If I would have investigated him, he could have been framed incredibly easily and I wouldn't have known if he was actually innocent or if he was a mafia member. But now that the hammers in, I guess that's game!
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:00 am

Post by EchoVision »

Also, if you suspected loopdans predecessor, and I got a guilty read for loopdans predecessor, then why didn't you vote for him? Guilty and I could have changed our vote for him as well, as we both said we would in order to save this game.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:15 am

Post by EchoVision »

Oh, I thought you had your vote down on me already lol. Welp, good game. Maf victory :(
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

Oh really? whoops. On the other site that I played on, there was a framer in pretty much every game. I guess it's just a transition that I never noticed. Oh well, too late for that now lol
Thanks everyone for playing, and thanks mod for kidding! :)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

modding* damn auto correct :(
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Yeah, I knew about both of those things but nothing went together in my head. I believe I mentioned this before, but I've only played on one other site and then town of Salem of course, which on the other site I've never been role blocked, and in ToS it straight up says you've been role blocked. So they just never sparked into one for me.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”