Newbie 1762: Frequent Flyers - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 273, Dunnstral wrote:By the way, where guiltylion says "Echo will counterclaim cop" is some mad level coaching/setup
It's not coaching, it's the obvious result of what will happen when I'm VT and yet by PoE you are calling me scum.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Like why did you break the mass claim order? Riddle me that
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Guilty is trying to spin this where it's unreasonable for me to have checked fitz. It's not.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 276, GuiltyLion wrote:Like why did you break the mass claim order? Riddle me that
Claim order doesn't matter anymore.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Its not unreasonable, but it's dumb/bad play. You're not dumb/bad, so

Right, it doesn't matter because you fucked it up and claimed before EV posted
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It doesn't matter because you're scum with EV
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Paging Fitz and Loopdan
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Like if I were scum I could have easily said I checked -grey- night 1 and so only have 1 report
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Loopdan »

@GL-- I agree that jumping in line makes it more likely this is a fakeclaim
In post 273, Dunnstral wrote:By the way, where guiltylion says "Echo will counterclaim cop" is some mad level coaching/setup
Where did he say the counterclaim would be cop? He said...
In post 270, GuiltyLion wrote:no one else vote until Echo posts, he will counterclaim because I am town which means Dunnstral's claim is false
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 283, Loopdan wrote:Where did he say the counterclaim would be cop?
What are you on about?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You don't think he's going to counterclaim?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 22, knightmare wrote:
In post 20, EchoVision wrote:Knightmare, I like your picture. Have a vote!

VOTE: Knightmare
Why thank you. Allow me to reciprocate :)

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Echo Vision
This is amusing looking back
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 178, EchoVision wrote:If the team were me and dunn, why would we have had that little quarrel on day 1 when he random voted me without a reason?? Also, if I would have voted for you right after dunn, that would have looked suspicious as well. Like I was jumping on the train just to get someone lynched which would make me look like a scum. Why don't you just tell us who the mafia is? Mafia knows their fellow mafia members after all :)
In post 184, EchoVision wrote:Not really sure what to post about lol. Having this issue in both games that I'm currently in where nobody will post.
In post 186, EchoVision wrote:After my bad vibes I got from titus, nobody has really posted other than you and her. At this point, I trust you enough to not have any sus on you, but nobody else has really posted and given a reason to think of them suspiciously. Also, about no comment on the vote, I'm not really sure what to comment about it. I've already said that there's reasoning behind me and dunn not being the mafia pair, so there's not much more to say about that.
In post 195, EchoVision wrote:
In post 187, havingfitz wrote:Do you still have suspicions towards Dunnstal?

You really have no comment on Titus' vote on you? Do you agree with her vote? Does it strengthen your "vibe" on her?

If you were going to vote someone right now who would it be?
I still have a little bit of suspicion on dunn, but not as much as I did. I've got more suspicion on titus. Do I agree with her vote against me? Obviously not, since I know I'm not mafia lol. I guess the fact that she's set on dunn and me being mafia strengthens my vibe on her a little bit. Also, I don't really understand how I'm "awkwardly posting" as Titus said. If I were going to vote for someone right now, it would be titus.
In post 203, EchoVision wrote:
In post 198, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 195, EchoVision wrote:If I were going to vote for someone right now, it would be titus.
And your reasoning for not voting right now is: _________
It just seems too early in the day to vote currently. There's a lot more that can happen in 9-10 days that can sway my vote. I don't want to be the cause of a hammer on Titus if I don't have to be yet.
In post 204, EchoVision wrote:Also, were you trying to get me to vote or were you just curious of what my reason was on why I will not vote yet?
In post 209, EchoVision wrote:
In post 205, Titus wrote:
In post 203, EchoVision wrote:
In post 198, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 195, EchoVision wrote:If I were going to vote for someone right now, it would be titus.
And your reasoning for not voting right now is: _________
It just seems too early in the day to vote currently. There's a lot more that can happen in 9-10 days that can sway my vote. I don't want to be the cause of a hammer on Titus if I don't have to be yet.
Why not? Why would your vote "cause" a hammer? Why would that be a problem if you scumread me?
Well, currently you're at l-2. If I vote you without a
complete
scum read on you, somebody can just come flying in and do a hammer vote just like yesterday. Since I'm not completely set on the fact that you're a scum, I don't want to kill another person for no reason.
In post 238, EchoVision wrote:@Loopdan did you give a reason to your vote on me? If you did, I'm just overlooking it in which case, I'm sorry. Also, sorry for sounding like an idiot if this is an obvious question, but what does it mean when you put scum!Titus or town!Titus?

Now, a new person has joined to fill the role of an inactive player, and he seems to find me as town so far. Titus, you have been here the whole game and seem to find me as guilty, with a reason that I'm not even sure makes much sense anymore? To be honest, I'm not even sure what your original reason was... Was it just cause I was targeting you? As an IC, I feel like you'd be a little better at scum hunting than you are currently. I am really getting bad vibes from you at this point, especially with reassurance from GuiltyLion that you are scum. I finally feel confident enough to put in my vote.

VOTE: Titus
In post 239, EchoVision wrote:Also, I never mentioned anything about post #211 #222. When two new people joined, you attempted to convince them that the team was me and dunn, which again I don't understand how we would be the team considering our clash on day 1 but whatever, I'm past that now. I read your posts as "Hey new people, you probably haven't even read the thread yet but vote for echo cause he finds me suspicious." Obviously that's not what you said, but that's how I took it in. As a town, even if you do strongly believe that somebody is a member of the mafia, you should never go straight out and tell them to vote for somebody. That's something people in town of salem do, and this isn't town of salem.
Echovision's day 2 iso.

I understand that he's a newbie, but here it is. He doesn't soft anything. Which is Guilty's argument on me.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:35 am

Post by EchoVision »

Dunn, you're mafia. You know how I know that? I'M THE COP. Last night, I decided to investigate loopdan because of his super quick vote within one or two posts of him being here.
His result returned as mafia
. If you were actually the cop Dunn, then how would two people get two different results on him? Is it because he's your partner and you don't want him getting killed by creating a fake investigation on him? If you were just a vanilla Townie, then what reason would you have to false claim cop?

If I get killed tonight, which seems pretty likely being that I'm the real cop, then you guys must vote for loopdan tomorrow, as he returned a mafia result from an investigation last night. I just feel like dunnstral would be a better vote at this time as they're both quite obviously mafia. GuiltyLion, I know you're innocent at this point, so I trust you in your lynch vote. Choose who you would rather lynch, and I will vote with you.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:44 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

wait so it's loop and dunnstral?

lmao fitz is town even with the bad hammer?

10/10 twist
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 288, EchoVision wrote:If you were actually the cop Dunn, then how would two people get two different results on him?
Slip?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Also he didn't out a night 1 result.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

anyway the game comes down to Fitz making the right call. It doesn't really matter if we lynch Loop or Dunn first, but optimal play is usually to lynch within the CCers because when we confirm the real cop then we also simultaneously confirm their claimed results as well.

In this specific game, it doesn't really matter, because Dunnstral claimed an innocent result on Loop, so a mafia Loop flip would confirm Dunn as scum as well, but just giving the general theory.

Dunnstral already voted me so I'ma vote him
VOTE: Dunnstral

Fitz/EV if you'd rather vote Loopdan then I have no objections to that either.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:59 am

Post by EchoVision »

VOTE: Dunnstral

Also, I'm not completely sure why still, but after my night one search on ecks dee, the game moderator said it came back with no result. Not innocent, not guilty. Just no result?
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Loopdan »

VOTE: Echo

Ok, so Dunn's confirmed cop or tracker.
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Loopdan »

Fitz please take your time on this.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 290, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 288, EchoVision wrote:If you were actually the cop Dunn, then how would two people get two different results on him?
Slip?
agree, I request you reread D1 and see how obvtown knightmare and EV are when compared to Dunnstral and ironstove.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

whoops, wrong quote, meant to quote the Loopdan post
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 294, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Echo

Ok, so Dunn's confirmed cop or tracker.
Yes, and you are confirmed as a mafia as well. So why don't you just tell us his exact role? Also, I like how I called you out saying that I investigated you and you didn't even argue the fact that I knew you were scum because you know that I'm the real cop :)
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Loopdan »

What do you think my vote on you means?

And did you just agree that Dunn is confirmed PR?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”