Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Zekromaster »

Nothing to say, random voting, don't want to get on the_end's wagon.

VOTE: rb
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Zekromaster »

In post 40, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 37, Zekromaster wrote:Nothing to say, random voting, don't want to get on the_end's wagon.

VOTE: rb
Why don't you want to get onto the_end's wagon?

Why do you feel the need to random vote anyway?
It's not like I feel the "need" to random vote, but I'd rather place my vote somewhere (with the side bonus of showing I'm active and "started playing") than do nothing.

Also, don't want to get on any wagon, simply. I put my vote on one of the already voted option as they are those who are actively reading and posting in the thread, so I'm not throwing my random vote without even getting some reaction from the voted one.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Zekromaster »

In post 97, the_end wrote:My impressions so far:

rb: Tending towards scum.
I haven't seen anything serious from him. Mostly just jokes, "lol random" comments and calling people townie and scum without reason. I sort of get the feeling he is trying to hide by shitposting so much (though this could just be his playing style). His comments suggest he wants an early lynch. I feel this is a scum move. As a scum he wouldn't care who gets lynched on Day 1 as long as someone gets lynched quickly so we can move on to Night one, where the scum can kill who they really want.
He's most likely just shitposting for the sake of it. While this is disruptive for the town, I don't think he's doing this just because he's scum. Or he could be shitposting so we think he's just shitposting and not accuse him of being scum, but I find this really hard.
In post 97, the_end wrote: Sofiel: Tending towards scum.
Based on his unvote of rb. I think he was a little too quick to jump off the rb wagon. I think maybe he voted for rb to begin with to hide that rb and him are scum partners and then panicked when a wagon started behind rb. Could be something else too but the unvote has stuck with me as being odd.
I found it suspicious too. Nothing much to say on this read, I'm pretty much of the same advice.

In post 97, the_end wrote: ssbm_Kyouko: Tending towards Town
He seems to be poking and voting people simply to get a rise out of them to figure out what their alignments are.
Idem

In post 97, the_end wrote: Friend_computer, zekromaster, Aeronaut: Tending towards scum
All three have confirmed participation but seem to be intentionally not posting. (Aeronaut claims he has exams). They may be scum because by staying quiet they're not drawing any attention to themselves, just waiting for someone to get lynched. It doesn't matter to scum who gets lynched (especially on Day 1) as long as its not them. They're content to let us talkative ones accuse and lynch each other.
While I cannot speak for Friend_Computer and Aeronaut, I myself was just really busy in these days, I'm counting on being able to post more now that I've got no school to think of.
In post 97, the_end wrote: ThinkBig: Neutral
I was going to say town, but he got quite defensive when ssbm voted him, especially his counter vote of ssbm in #71. My impression is neutral till I see more posts from him.
Nothing to say

In post 97, the_end wrote: Lucca261: Neutral
Mostly because he's scumhunting. His sheep voting on ThinkBig while having a null reading is odd. He went from "I hated ssbm vote. everything about it" in #90, to agreeing with him with a sheep vote in #96.
I don't know how much one can take Lucca's scumhunting as a sign of not being scum, and I find this kind of behaviour suspicious.

I'm limiting myself to commenting the_end's reads, as I don't have anything new to add to the game, for now.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Zekromaster »

I'll probably have to
UNVOTE:
completely, for now.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by Zekromaster »

In post 105, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What does Idem mean? "I don't even mind"?

Why would you unvote someone and not ask anyone else a direct question? Are you even trying to find scum? Do you have any reads of your own or are you just waiting for popular opinion to form so you can mold your reads to fit that?

VOTE: Zekromaster
It's latin. I thought it was used in english too, it means "the same". I was referring to my read above.
Also, I'm just waiting for more information: I don't have any more information than you all, so until I got some reads of my own I prefer to stay "neutral".
In post 113, Sofiel wrote:It's amazing how much emphasis is being put on one decision I made by the same couple of people. The emphasis just reads as opportunistic scum tbh & Zekro buddying with the_end on his post is a strange decision. the_end has been openly read as one of the scummier people and is at two votes lmao sooo????? if you were town why would you??
UNVOTE: Friend_Computer
VOTE: Zekromaster

Even though I've unvoted you, Friend I'm still watching you. I'm not seeing you as pro-town atm.
His reads where the most complete ones. I actually pointed out when I found some of them wrong, that post is the major source of 'raw' information we have, so I used that as a reference.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Zekromaster »

K, so, for now my strongest town read is surely Aeronaut.
Friend Computer looks pretty inactive, but I don't wanna say anything about his alignment as I don't have the elements to comment it.
Sofiel and Kyouko are the most interesting, as some of their behaviour is pretty suspicious (Rapidly changing votes, heavily accusing people even at random) but they look to be genuinely scumhunting. I'd probably say leaning scum, with Sofiel looking more like a "suspicious town" and Kyouko looking more like a "townish scum".
the_end is also reading scum too much. It's a thing I only noticed when looking at his reads as a whole, instead that as single reads. He almost only scumreads, and as a single townread. This last thing is pretty suspicious, at least for me. I can see why one would've thought I was scum by seeing me agree with his reads, and I can see why I was wrong in leaning completely on them.
rb looks pretty townish too. He defended a town player (I'm pretty sure I'm town) and his shitposting is just how he plays, so it's not alignment indicative. Also, he didn't care one bit about votes aside from some shitposty comments. Which to me feels like he's innocent.
Nothing to say on lucca261, he's pretty much scumhunting but scumhunting by itself doesn't mean being town.
ThinkBig is absent, and also didn't post much. But his posts so fare are a bit on the scummy side.

So, to answer lucca261, I'd say the_end.

Yes, it looks pretty schizophrenic on my end, but it didn't occur to me to analyze the situation from a more "big picture" point of view.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Zekromaster »

So, for now
VOTE: the_end

(Forgot to vote in the other post)
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Zekromaster »

In post 167, lucca261 wrote:hey zekro, why are you voting The_End?

can you summarize your case on him?
Re-reading his reads, he just accused everyone except him and two other players to be scum. There's also a single townread in his whole readlist, and his point for accusing the three inactive players of being scum looks pretty forced to me ("They're inactive, so they're scum because we are voting each other").
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:07 am

Post by Zekromaster »

In post 196, Sofiel wrote:A question to everyone: In simple quick terms say who you support for the D1 lynch and why.
the_end is basically accusing everyone except him and two other players, and has a single townread (which I suspect may be the other scum, but I'm not 100% certain of this because it may just be a random player he chose to "townread" to avoid suspicions). I just don't trust him, and rereading my posts and the topic I get the feel I got all my first reads wrong and that he actually is scum (the "right" reads are those in post #148).
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Zekromaster »

In post 231, lucca261 wrote:my second readslist:
*snip*
@zekrom, what is your view on the friend vote right now?
I'm still suspecting the_end of being scum, and I still don't know what to say about FC.
I talked about being suspicious of the_end. This is because FC voted for him with no reason. He either is scum and is just getting onto a wagon to get a fast vote (and this would render all the reasons to vote for the_end pretty much void) - but I don't understand why wouldn't he get on my wagon, at this point - or is town and getting on some wagon that seems "good".

While I don't have a good read of FC, I still find the_end's behaviour pretty scummy, so I'll stand by my vote. I'm pretty much gambling at this point.

Could I ask all the the_end voters the exact reasons they are voting for him? I think I was pretty clear about it in posts #174 and #148 (he basically scumread everyone except two people, and only had a single townread, which coupled with him trying not to get on wagons or push for lynches himself makes me think he's scum) but if someone doesn't understand something I'll be happy to clarify.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Zekromaster »

In post 240, lucca261 wrote:
Why do you think scumreading everyone and having just one townread is scummy? If anything, it's easier for scum to have a bigger number of townreads. It's easier to explain a townread than a scumread, and it can be used as towncred when people die. The thing about him not wanting to get on wagons i'll give you.

Can you do a readslist for me?
I still stand by the readlist in #148.

Also, if he accuses everyone of being scum, he'll basically be open for any lynch. Anyone who is offered for lynch, he can vote without raising suspicions, except his "townread". He also has some nullreads on some people and a townread, which may be both to defend a possible scumpartner (but I'm not sure on this. I think it he wouldn't townread his own partner, but that's how I would play if I was him, and doesn't mean much. Also, kyouko's pretty incospicuous. Him offering to vote for the_end in his last post makes me think they may not be the scumteam) or to avoid scumreading the entire player list, and three of his "scumreads" were people who would've been wagoned on pretty easily (inactives).
Also, some of the reasons for reading scum look constructed, especially his rb scumread, which are mostly based around his want for a lynch and nothing else.

Also, I suggest we don't actively try to lynch FC. I'd be okay with an FC lynch if it happens anyway, feel free to vote for him if you don't know where to place your vote, he's been inactive and basically we were already playing without him, but we'd be risking removing a player before he even starts playing the game, while he may be town (for me, he is still null, but my major scumread was placed somewhere else) and may get replaced with someone who may prove useful for the town.
That's a lot of "may"s, but it's the most likely outcome. Can we please lynch FC only as a last resort?
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Zekromaster »

First of all, let me say I pretty much agree with rb's theory about the no death.

I'll start checking the Friend Computer votes. Scum could've easily lynched him, as I said, so there's no reason to believe there's no scum on the wagon.

Sofiel: Pretty suspicious, both because of his posts before FC lynch (especially his last three posts - he basically plans ahead, and that "30 minutes left" feels... wrong) - NullScum
ssbm_Kyouko: Looks like pretty genuine scumhunting. Some suspicious actions, but Hanlon's Razor. NullTown
the_end: I'm even more suspicious of him now, but still unsure, especially considering my next two reads. LeanScum

ThinkBig and lucca261 were on the FC wagon, but need an analysis of their own

There are two possibilities: either TB he is scum and buddying with lucca, or he is cop, and that "I'll claim later" is a way of not telling it directly, in which case we can consider Lucca conf!town. With this, it's basically a 50/50 - either they are the scumteam, or I outed the cop. So, I'll have a single read for both of them, and that read is LeanScum.

Then, I'll go to the the_end wagon which includes myself:

rb: He's genuinely scumhunting, and his reasoning on who scum killed is pretty logical and I agree with him. LeanTown.
Zekromaster: I can testify I'm town. Well, if I was scum I wouldn't say "I'm scum". But exactly for this reason I won't bother defending myself, I can spend those energies on scumhunting.
Friend Computer: Well, he's conf!town by means of being dead. Nothing to say.

There is the single vote against me by Aeronaut
. He's my biggest townread, both because he kept voting for me even if there were two other wagons which were a guaranteed lynch - I'm lead to believe that if he was scum, seeing as two wagons means only one could've been the scumpartner (supposing the scumpartner was even there) he would've changed his vote to the one he knew was town to get him lynched.

tl;dr Either Lucca and TB are the scumteam, or TB is a cop and lucca is conf!town. If they're both town, Sofiel is NullScum, the_end is LeanScum.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Zekromaster »

In post 299, lucca261 wrote:
This is strange. It doesn't fit the rest of Zekrom posts. It's beautifully writen and full of buzzwords. Does anyone else think this is coaching?

Could you explain your Hanlon's Razor Kyouko townread to me?
1) More like I finally can give playing the time it needs as I have more free time without the holidays (and all that comes with them, as a theatre actor on a turistic island is one of the periods with the most work). I'm capable of writing and reasoning pretty well when I have the time to do it. :wink:

2) His actions look townish to me, even considering some of his errors like "baiting" the cop (which may as well been because he reached the same conclusion as me about TB and lucca, but this is purely hypothetical). I prefer not to yell "scum" just because a minority of his actions look scummy, there's no need to attribute to malice what I can attribute to "stupidity" (in this case, bad playing). Also, NullTown means pretty much "Neutral but looks townish".
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Zekromaster »

the_end and TB are on ssbm.
There are two chances, and they both include one of them being town and one of them being scum, as I'm pretty sure the_end is scum. But TB may be conf!town. There's also lucca, who's voting Sofiel. This basically means ssbm is town.

Knowing TB and lucca may only be scum together, why would they push for different people? I thought lucca would've changed his vote, using Sofiel just as an "excuse" because there are scumreads on him, but he didn't, making me believe he actually sees Sofiel as scum, and is thus town.

Seeing as my reasoning may be pretty flawed, I'd like to ask the_end, TB and lucca why are they voting who they are voting, and I'd like a readslist or at least an analysis of the situation from ssbm.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Zekromaster »

My townreads on Aeronaut and rb stay, obviously.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Zekromaster »

Nothing to say. If you feel like lynching me, the information gained from my death will be more valuable and game-changing than anything I can say while alive.

VOTE: the_end

He's one of my scumreads, and there's already a wagon on him.
Either I die, and you can use my death as an aid in scumhunting, or I survive and keep scumhunting.
Zekromaster
Zekromaster
Townie
Zekromaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Zekromaster »

(Where wagon = someone who's voting him. Sorry for the bad use of words)

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”