Mewbie 1493~ Game Ovah

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2014 8:39 am

Post by I Love Fairies »

Be specific. "Because of their posts" is all encompassing and doesn't tell me at all what you're thinking. I want to know what you're thinking, and more importantly, why. N_M already gave his opening argument. You look pretty scum to me right now, and if you really are town, you're going to have to do a lot of convincing and give me really good reasons not to vote you.
A genius, huh? What does that mean? "Genius"? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji… but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way! ---- Rock Lee
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Wisdom »

then vote me cuz youre not getting anything more
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2014 9:14 am

Post by I Love Fairies »

I'll vote later, someone came over.
A genius, huh? What does that mean? "Genius"? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji… but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way! ---- Rock Lee
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No hammer so

VOTE: Wisdom

Wisdom's attitude here is not a town attitude in LYLO, he knows his only chance to win is a residual townread on Saturnine and that doesn't seem to be available to him
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

That's honestly how I see it too, and if he really is town, I don't think this loss is on me, refusing to even attempt to work in your win condition is pretty meh in my mind. Wisdom is the person that I expected I would be voting on come Today, and neither N_M or Wisdom has done anything to change my mind of that. Wisdom hasn't even tried.

VOTE: Wisdom

Game over. Did I make the right choice?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You did
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Now that the game is over I can address my day 2 play, I was PR feigning after I'd accidentally revealed GM and David
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

Is that why GM was convinced you were scum for half the game?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think so
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry guys. I was on Limited Access.

Wisdom has two votes on him.

He was 'taken' away in a kitty cage for being a pain in the butt at bad times.

Wisdom was a Mafia Cat.

Town of Not_Mafia and Ilovefairies, Vanilla Kitten, has survived.

Town has won!
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Night Actions:

Night 1:

IKD protects Josh B
GM tracks ILF
Saturine boots Mafisco

Results:
IDK protects.
GM gets a 'didnt go anywhere result'
Saturine's kill goes through

Night 2:

IKD protects GM
GM tracks Mr Glidder
Mr Glidder kills IKD

Results:

Protection successful
GM gets a Mr Glidders goes to IKD result
Mr Glidder's kill is successful

Night 3:

GM tracks Wisdom
Wisdom kills GM

Results:

byebe GM

imkingdavid
imkingdavid
Mafia Scum
imkingdavid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by imkingdavid »

Woot GJ town. Glidder got me good, as you can see in the dead qt.

GG all, hope to see everyone later in the queue.

GM - so about what I was wanting to ask you about, now that both games we were in are over. Basically, you were able to accurately guess my role (and say it with some level of certainty) in both this game and 1485 but in this game you didn't track me and in 1485 you were VT. So I'm just curious what tipped you off both times.
Naughty little fly, why does it cry? Caught in a web, Soon you'll be...
eaten!
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by goodmorning »

You were acting different. Your posts were similar but not the same. So it came down to them being different enough for me to say with that level of confidence that you were different alignments in them. Your play this game was much more townish than your play in that game. Thus, my conclusion.
Mr Glidder
Mr Glidder
Goon
Mr Glidder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Mr Glidder »

I figured I was donezo the moment I came in and saw what my predecessor(s) left for me. I didn't expect to survive D2 and had to hope that saturnine would continue to be glossed over.

Since Wisdom never posted in it and everyone else is vanished, I figure I can safely post the scum QT.
Good as gold. (i.e. totally useless until hammered into shape)
I'm an alt. Of who is the secret.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

Psh, you had no faith in me, IMD. ^-^

Also, thank you for kind of...pushing me along, Josh.

How the hell we didn't manage to lynch Mr G until Day 3 is beyond me. Though I suppose it would've helped if I pushed Mr G instead of GM.
imkingdavid
imkingdavid
Mafia Scum
imkingdavid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by imkingdavid »

ILF - well I didn't think you were scum necessarily. but I was a bit sad at first when you didn't hammer gm, but now I know it was a good decision. sorry for doubting.

gm - alright, that's fair. I was just a little surprised at how easily you were able to read me, especially without yet knowing either role in either game when you made both statements.

glidder - you noogied me to death, how dare you! Good to know it wasn't because you actually thought i was a PR (so I didn't give it away). I don't get town PR very often (usually either goon or vt) so I get nervous that i'm going to somehow pr-tell without realizing it.
Naughty little fly, why does it cry? Caught in a web, Soon you'll be...
eaten!
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

Maybe your opinion of me was tarnished because I was suspicious of you up until the moment you died. :p
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 12:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

i wasnt supposed to be scum -.-
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

GG everyone, thanks to Mala for hosting and GM for ICing.

Scum were unlucky, I have to wonder how the game would have turned out had Saturnine not flaked. Specifically, would the track guilty have happened and even if it did, would he have won out in LYLO.

Mr. G did well rescuing that slot as best he could and Saturnine was obviously doing well until he flaked, it was unfortunate for Wisdom that he replaced in to a position that wasn't worth putting any effort in to.

I'd like to hear Mala's thoughts about who she thought would win throughout the game, I bet it went to both extremes.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 6:14 am

Post by I Love Fairies »

Honestly, it was unfortunate that you guys kept me alive. I was basically the only person who was suspicious ever of Saturnine before his disappearance.

Mr G for MVP though. After two predecessors being obvscum, he still managed to make it pretty far.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Just got back from drill
Sorry for being such a douche I'm not like that in most of my games, i promise. Anyways, saturnine being scum is the kind of surpriae that imakes me love playing this game. Sorry GM for giving you such a hard time. I hope to see all of you around in future games. ILF good game.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

FWIW I never thought you came across as malicious or abrasive, it 's just that accusing an IC of lying about theory isn't something to be thrown around lightly
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Josh_B »

I agree. It was pretty bad for me to accuse GM of lying about theory. But thats her thoery and not mine. I'll try to respect other peoples theories more in the future. On, the other hand twisted theory is a place i like to hide as scum.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Mina »

Goodbye.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”