Newbie 1504: The Weakest Link (Game over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 669, Bins wrote:Lies! I inspected you!

Cabd is always scum, so there you go.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fun fact, I didn't intend to fake crumb cop, I crapped my pants when Bins turned out to be the cop and looked to my ISO for something to make in to a cop crumb and that C...OP thing was just dumb luck

And Gameplay wanted to Roleblock Bins Night 2, should have listened to him
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh yeah. Congrats to town and thanks to Cabd for hosting
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

I really think everyone did a great job, replacements included. I was kind of bummed I got doctor because no way was I gunna survive, especially not if I was right. >_>

I will have more thoughts about this later, but I will apologize for not pushing BE harder. I knew something was up as soon as he replaced out of every game but this one, and then still didn't provide. I also really shocked myself that I pegged his distancing so easily. Never in my life have I done that (my last newbie game I was wrong about the
team
even though I got one right), and it will probably never happen again. Sad face.

I know I gave ffery crap for derailing the wagon on BE, but it was enough to make me second guess myself, so can't sluff off all the blame. It did confirm my town read on her, though, and that can be just as important.

NM, massive props to you for trying to salvage a losing situation. I was worried everyone would get tripped up in your charm and push against gameplay, but man you did a really good job. Objectively speaking, I don't know that I wouldn't have fallen for it myself, and am proud of Corrino for picking up on that.

I WILL ALSO REITERATE THE IMPORTANCE OF NIGHT KILL ANALYSIS <3

Any questions for me?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Lol still NM you did awesome. And I also was rrally surprised to know Bins was cop. I hate to admit it but Bins outplayed us :d
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Oh and why didnt anyone mention BE's VT claim?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Bins »

Aw, thanks guys. :)

I honestly didn't know what crumbing was. ;-; but it's good that I know now! And I definitely will be sticking around.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Mina »

Goodbye.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”