Newbie 1556 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Zaicon »

Vote Count 4.2

No Vote (5):
4nxi3ty, Dgaul, onion, SilencedAscension, x3so

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is Monday, January 19 at 9:00 AM CST, which is in (expired on 2015-01-19 09:00:00).

Prodding Zaicon.
Wut
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 598, Dgaul wrote:4nxiety, that is correct.
I mean literally either X3so or Onion. Probably Onion today.
SA, the role is always the same, a person changing does not swap alignment.
Please do not come back with a snap vote btw.

prolly saying onion's towniness negates bm's scumminess
SA trying to figure out which read is right

I'm rilly rilly confident in x3so being scum here so that was my preferred lynch at the start of today

problem is what is going to happen tomorrow? Are you going to have to convince SA to vote onion?
If we push for lynching onion today, is SA going to countervote you today? (that's if SA reaches the conclusion of dgual-scum and onion-town)
Dgaul
Dgaul
Townie
Dgaul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Dgaul »

This is playing my hand earlier than I wanted but, whatever.
X3so is literally so scummy that probably any member of this site could come in, glance over these last few pages and see. So I don't have to worry about that. And next day is literally just a lynch X3so and win situation.

I want to lynch Onion today because I am 100% sold on him being scum, yet there is still discussion that may need done between the other two towns. I would rather have the ability to talk with the two of you about why is scum, then try and deal with a day where it is all a shouting match.

If SA countervotes, I assume voting me when I vote, then that literally loses the game.

PEedit: Well, I guess realistically we could still vote X3so today, we just need all Onion discussion out of the way for tomorrow. So SA please come with questions and let's answer them.
SilencedAscension
SilencedAscension
Townie
SilencedAscension
Townie
Townie

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:45 am

Post by SilencedAscension »

Okay, just hold on like one more day.
I'm almost done with the mega-post.

Half my lab just went up in flames so my priorities got shifted a bit.
I was really tempted to just request a V/LA, but what am I kidding, this is LyLo.

But to tell you some conclusions I reached, I probably am going to be voting x3so at the end of the day.
Man, the Badmonster slot looked so scum, but onion comes in and just completely overwrites that.

Argh, I'm sorry.
Just give me a little more time.
onion
onion
Goon
onion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:56 am

Post by onion »

>_>
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

0.o
O.0
o.O
o.o

so I'll post my final thoughts tomorrow morning and we can get this show on the road
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:00 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

For onion the biggest point against him is centered around the danny lynch. He was the deciding vote and that lynch did save x3so. Losing a scumbuddy there would've practically been a death sentence for scum with a tracker with a doctor protecting, which scum knew about already cause of the no kill, so it makes sense to save x3so and not bus. Onion showing dissatisfaction with the danny case and also being satisfied with danny's answer to his question makes the vote there all the more strange.

Day 1 and Day 2 Dgual said he would not vote for x3so with no reason attached. Scum don't do that. They'd want a solid reason to defend their buddy or at the very least have majority of people townreading x3so as well. Like when x3so flips he'd be putting himself in an awkward postion trying to explain that read.

Today I liked Dgual's appeals to open discussion: "SA ask me some questions" and so forth.
The fact that he reached the same conclusion as me on onion/sa not being scum together without me saying anything about it bodes well, shows that he had the same mindset as me, and shows effort to figure out the game by digging into past events.

I think onion attempted to go for a win today by pushing for Dgual. I've seen scum use VCA in later stages to justify a lynch. It's easy to point to a number on a wagon, not look at context, and go: "see, scum, votes say so". It lacks digging into the motivations for the votes. And the reason for x3so/dgual being a scumteam makes zero sense to me.

Anyway, I'll be voting x3so after SA posts, so you can hash it all out the next day. Good luck.
SilencedAscension
SilencedAscension
Townie
SilencedAscension
Townie
Townie

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:58 am

This post is everything that I have from my viewpoint.
I read everything considering the fact we have four confirmed.
I also assumed that the Astinus/4nxi3ty slot is actually Tracker.
I am also abbreviating Debonair Danny DiPietro as DDD and Jake from State Farm as Jake from here on.

Not holding anything back now that it's a LyLo situation.

Day 1

First off, I'll say this about the RVS.
plus was just about trying my best to get a decent reaction from him.
My thinking behind that was that RVS votes, considering they are random, really don't put pressure on the receiver, which is why I attached a reason.
I tried to make x3so actually feel pressure by cramming as much info as I could from what little there was to get a decent reaction.
To be honest, I didn't really have a scumread on x3so , but I posted as so to get a clue as to if he was or not.
When I saw him immediately backing off from that post, that was the point I actually got a legitimate scumread from him.

I still don't know what to make of the wagon what started on me.
Those votes just piled up on me from Dgaul to Badmonster to Astinus in no time.
Now that I read back, I realize that my wasn't the best post to make, but even so.
I was so convinced that Astinus was scum at this point, I didn't even consider anything else and completely forgot about x3so.
But now that I look back, it's strange how x3so stayed out of all this except for how he stated that there was action.

So now, I try and convince everyone that Astinus is probably not town, and suddenly activity just dies.
Replacements come in, and I kind of drop out of the picture and just lurk for a while.
But there are a few things that I didn't say anything about at that point which I actually had in my mind.
First off, I didn't like the style that mrfixij played; too exposing and too opinionated to provide much base to the reads he had.
But secondly, there was an exchange going on between x3so and DDD on page 5 and 6, which I was thinking was just a dud.
Maybe I was thinking DDD was scum and playing with x3so, but now that DDD has been proven town...
I'm thinking maybe DDD had a scumread on x3so and didn't state it on purpose for some reason or another.
I might be wrong, but the questions he asked were really not questions I would ask to a townie.

After that, there's 4nxi3ty's , which I really agreed with, but didn't think it enough to be scum.
But then Jake comes and says Badmonster has townslipped, so I don't really know what to make of that.
I didn't think much of Badmonster at that point, and I don't see any townslips no matter how hard I read now.

The notable thing is from .
I actually dropped out of the picture for a big portion of this, so this is what I saw in my eyes:
Dgaul doesn't buy this and , which leads to mifixij ultimately tunneling him for a big chunk of the game.
Then DDD comes in and , which causes 4nxi3ty to vote for DDD.
I actually don't really see what caused 4nxi3ty to be so sure that DDD was scum at this point, though.

This was actually going in a good direction until DDD said something about voting for MissPompei for having four posts.
But I didn't really see how bad it was until MissPompei actually got lynched, and also I was more focused on the Dgaul vote at the moment.
Badmonster immediately jumped on that, which I found really suspicious, especially since the guy was already merging pretty well.
The x3so suspicions I had from the start was really pretty dead at this point, so I voted for Badmonster, which was my only other scumread.

The deadline extension was good at first sight.
But it sparked a flame which was really the worst thing we've had all game.
From what I've read of the linked games that Jake gave for the meta analysis, they were not on good terms to begin with, but...
DDD , and then Jake stabs back, and stuff just folds out majorly on page 10.
I thought at this point that it was either scum and scum major bus or scum and town fighting it out.
But now that I see it was a town and town argument, it makes me sigh.
I see the two perspectives now though;
One being DDD holding a VT Role PM in his hands and trying to explain it all out,
And the other being Jake pointing all the index fingers he has trying to mishmash his experience playing with this guy into this game.
I am still against the PL on MissPompei at this point, but the clock slowly runs down and apparently I can't do anything to stop it.
But since Jake is against the PL and DDD is with it, I assumed it was a scum and town combo at that point.

MissPompei randomly appears and , but at this point, I think the guy is really isolated from the rest of the players.
The inactivity leads to the guy being treated like an object outside the game rather than a real player.

mrfixij just throws his suspicions every which way and the votes are like everywhere.
I really thought the guy was scum from his attitude except that his posts contained pro-town content.
This didn't really get this anywhere, and mrfixij just ended the day but pulling down the hammer on MissPompei, so yeah.

Not the best day, but
my new conclusions based on this day
(excluding me):

Thinking that x3so and Badmonster are the best choice for a scum pairing at this point.
Note that x3so's vote didn't waver from me from til the end of Day 1 in .
He parked that vote and threw it on the table and kept his palm on it until someone died and didn't do anything about it.
Not much of a read on Dgaul until here, but I still lean town on him.
His wagon that started on me looked like an attempt to get information, and that vote against 4nxi3ty also seemed town to me.

Night 1 resulted in a No Kill; I didn't think much about it back when it happened, but now that we know that Jake was a Doctor,
I'm pretty sure that I can say that Mafia targeted 4nxi3ty and Jake protected 4nxi3ty .

Day 2

Continuing off of Day 1, the intensity on mrfixij tunnel on Dgaul and Jake tunnel on DDD gets more serious.
It kind of bugs me that and apparently visited nobody, but there's still the possibility of him not sending the kill.

Apparently 4nxi3ty decides to give Badmonster a break and reads town on him, continuing from day 1.
DDD states his town read on Jake, even though he doesn't have the best opinion of him.
It's kind of troubling how he read all 5 of the players (including me) in LyLo.
I still think he had a legitimate scumread on x3so and Badmonster at this point of time.
I really don't think he was going for a lurker lynch that time, now that I know his position in this.

x3so votes 4nxi3ty just after this and is completely out of the picture right now.
I'm just waiting for things to fold out at this point as I have a null read on DDD and Jake and mrfixij.
I was against DDD's defense strategy as he showed yet didn't contribute that much.
I was against Jake's offense strategy of being completely blind about anything but DDD and searching up all those games for meta.
But I really thought Jake was just cramming everything he could onto DDD to get him lynched, which led me to have a townread on DDD.
I also was annoyed at mrfixij for just ignoring me for opposing his lazerbeam firetruck tunnel on Dgaul, and led me to have a negative opinion.
This just gets stronger as I basically state that I have a scumread on him and he just shrugs it off like he doesn't even care.
I guess I was blind at that time, but I still don't know why he didn't even try to defend himself from me as a VT.
I'm not getting much out of the townie mishmash argument now that I read it again.
Overall, the start of Day 2 wasn't the best for town.

Now Badmonster goes inactive somehow and our new clown onion waltzes in the game.
This is the turning point in my reads; onion comes in and votes 4nxi3ty, of all the people that were there.
Okay, don't get me wrong, but I don't see a scum player just showing up as a replacement at L-2 and voting a PR roleclaim.
The logic really doesn't fit in from my view of point, but he still reads town for me for what he did.
He went with the logic later and moved off of 4nxi3ty , so all the better.

Meanwhile, the DDD and Jake situation is getting serious, and I take DDD's side of that.
But I don't read Jake scum more than Badmonster or mrfixij at this point, and in fact I don't even read him scum at all.
I just snap at mrfixij for dodging all my speculation about him and , and he kind of half-heartedly.

The rest of that piece of conversation just kind of drifted to nowhereland.
At least my eyes didn't pick up anything out of that conversation.
But the thing that my eyes did pick up was on Jake.
A few things that I do agree with him how unbelievably confident he is on nailing DDD scum, and also how his evidence wasn't the best.
Now that I think about it though, the fact that his evidence wasn't the best maybe should have lead to me having a town read on him.
I'm pretty neutral at this point, and so is x3so; x3so never got a single scene in this Day, from my view.
Don't know if he was trying to participate or not, but I saw his neutrality the same as mine at that point; no clues, just watch the argument.
But now that I look at it more, he never said anything about that like I did, and .
Maybe it's just not in the picture from my perspective, but he seems more focused on figuring out "How to be a Townie" than anything else.

Conveniently, 4nxi3ty decides to vote x3so instead of pushing the DDD, which .
I really thought x3so was just going to be a dud like MissPompei was in Day 1, which is why I was opposed to that.
But now that I look at it, I wholeheartedly agree with .
x3so had feedback on him, and the DDD wagon didn't really progress from when it started.

At this point, it's either x3so or DDD for lynchee.
I really didn't like Jake's stance on DDD, which is why I didn't vote for DDD.
But at the same time, my opinion on scum x3so wasn't that good either, since the guy barely posted then.
I vote for x3so, but the vote count slowly piles up and DDD gets lynched anyways.

Finalized conclusions by the end of Day 2
:

I really am tempted to vote for x3so at this point.
I would have voted Badmonster, but I will not vote onion.
I didn't get much new stuff out of Dgaul, but I still think his town based off the reasons I defended him from mrfixij.

Day 3

Unanimous NL.

Jake gets killed and is revealed as a doctor.
Not much to say about that.

Questions that I would like answered

x3so, why did you park your vote on me on Day 1 even though you said ?
What does everyone think about the Badmonster on Day 1 on the pretense that onion didn't exist?
Dgaul, how has your opinion of 4nxi3ty's roleclaim changed as time passed?
Dgaul, what do you think of mrfixij tunneling you now that you know he was VT?
What does everyone else think of mrfixij putting on tunnel vision mode on Dgaul?
4nxi3ty, do you have more confidence in x3so being scum and not sending then kill rather than him being town?
x3so, what do you think DDD thought about you in general and what did you think about him?
x3so, why did you when you had plenty of other options in the arena and 4nxi3ty roleclaimed?
What does everyone think of onion's stance in this game when ?
What does everyone think of x3so's stance in Day 2 prior to ?
onion, what did you think of the player your slot previously occupied when you first read the game?
onion, can you specifically state why DDD was a better lynch than x3so at the end of Day 2?

Oh my god I just spent a whole week making this post and didn't sleep for four days.
Oh, and also, half my lab just went up in flames, just so you know, which is part of why I took so long on this post.
I'm sorry if that analysis is way shorter than you expected for a post that I spent a week making; my computer bluescreened at one point.

Buy me some drinks, please.
Also, props to (maybe) future scum 4nxi3ty; you just wasted all my efforts.

Unofficially VOTE: x3so
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:57 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

What does everyone think about the Badmonster on Day 1 on the pretense that onion didn't exist?

Following the crowd.

What does everyone else think of mrfixij putting on tunnel vision mode on Dgaul?

Not much. About the same as jake tunneling ddd. I liked Dgual's reaction of "who are your scums when I flip town".

4nxi3ty, do you have more confidence in x3so being scum and not sending then kill rather than him being town?

Yes.

What does everyone think of onion's stance in this game when he first replaced Badmonster?

Dgual got townread for pushing a PR claim so I think onion folllowed suit and tried to do something similar for towncred.

What does everyone think of x3so's stance in Day 2 prior to when 4nxi3ty voted him?

Like he didn't want to say too much about other players in the game, ie. mostly focused on me.

vote: x3so
x3so
x3so
Townie
x3so
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:04 am

Post by x3so »

x3so, why did you park your vote on me on Day 1 even though you said "you would like to take a step back"?
I would call it missed opportunity, as I was unable to scum read anyone from that park vote and no one even bothered to asked the same till now..

...her suspision on each and every one would have rather bought atleast 1 scum to justice early in the game

what does everyone else think of mrfixij putting on tunnel vision mode on Dgaul?
no one can tell better than mrfixij maybe he was trying to scumread dgaul..

x3so, what do you think DDD thought about you in general and what did you think about him?
I assume he thinks That I am not lurker, and I too can contribute to game a bit more...I think no one could have kept him busy than Jake..which Was better considering 1st wrong and/or necessary lynch we had.

x3so, why did you vote 4nxi3ty when you had plenty of other options in the arena and 4nxi3ty roleclaimed?
first off, I was out of arguments on DAY2... and it kinda new for me to pick up an ongoing argument, the roleclaim was on day1 which was strongly opposed by dgaul, I consider to give it a chance, on day 2 though there was some misread on my part, that made me think dgaul was still supporting his vote, but he was investigating BM at that point which then replaced by Onion, to which everyone reacted very strangely, completely forgot about BM or roleclaim, I thought Onion would have stayed on wagon but he then also moved on to Jake and DDD's argument at hand, which I think was very much not making any breakthrough.

What does everyone think of onion's stance in this game when he first replaced Badmonster?
I thought Onion would have stayed on wagon ..

I may need to write down something I guess, I am still not much sold on idea of scum read anyone, and considering my 1st mafiascum game, I lacked basic requirement of game, though everyone whould have thought something before getting me to lylo..hope its not DDDs version...but if I need to vote any one I would put my vote on dgaul, still investigate anxiety more, tease SA less, and ask Onion to make more wall of texts.

on serious note though, @dgaul apart from Astinus L-1 vote, was there any other reason that made you unvote SA...
x3so
x3so
Townie
x3so
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:08 am

Post by x3so »

In post 609, x3so wrote:What does everyone think about the Badmonster on Day 1 on the pretense that onion didn't exist?
...her
suspicion*
on each and every one would have rather
brought*
atleast 1 scum to justice early in the game
onion
onion
Goon
onion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by onion »

yay content! i'm very glad SA did something useful instead of just wasting our days and then posting like a 1 sentence something. way to not slack off. Also i'm seeing some x3so content, which is also nice. lets see what i can make of it.

but questions i can answer.

SA 607 wrote:What does everyone else think of mrfixij putting on tunnel vision mode on Dgaul?

We know that fix was town, and he seemed reasonably capable, if a bit over-sure. He suspected Dgaul but put his vote somewhere else every day by the end for reasons. I know we shouldn't put too much weight on the beliefs of dead townies, but the scum did kill him, so maybe he was on to something?

SA 607 wrote:4nxi3ty, do you have more confidence in x3so being scum and not sending then kill rather than him being town?

Anxiety says yes, and after thinking about it i'm gonna agree. there were 2 scum and either could have sent the kill. also, as Fix 356 points out, they might have no killed. Anxiety had already claimed by that point, and maybe they were hiding from him? i dunno. but the combination of both factors means that the stay-home tracking of x3so doesn't mean that much.

SA 607 wrote: x3so, what do you think DDD thought about you in general and what did you think about him?

x3so answered this question already, and really i don't think DDD thought what x3so says he thinks he thought. DDD was voting for x3so end of day 2. he was on the wagon that wasn't him because it was the only place his vote could be of use. However, when he placed it, he wasn't in that dire of straights. It was apparently suspicioun driven, despite him not posting reasons because he was a terrible player. I think that DDD suspected x3so and then x3so became the only viable counterwagon.

SA 607 wrote: What does everyone think of x3so's stance in Day 2 prior to when 4nxi3ty voted him?

Anxiety voted x3so in 434, being the first vote on him. during day 2, x3so made 5 posts before that. I'll see if i can gleam a stance out of them.

304 x3so Votes Anxiety (x1) with no information. pretty useless.
326 here he might be townclaiming? but fix put a right stop to it.
367 i don't even what. this post is useless.
372 "@mrfixij can I get your opinion on this post." ITS AN X3SO POST I CAN UNDERSTAND! AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S DOING SOMETHING SEMI USEFUL!
423 ah the "Dgaul and Fix are same align' post. which turned out to mean that he thinks both are town? i think that's what we decided it means. right?

So thats all we get to go on. so he voted for Anxiety, questioned Fix, and then thought that Dgaul and Fix were both town, which is ok because he wasn't voting for them. Voting for Anxiety makes pretty much no sense and is a newb-tell not a scum-tell. townclaiming at that point in the day is scummy, though. So what do i think of his stance? it looks like he wasn't devoting much time to the game, or that he was having language issues. if he was suspecting Anxiety at that point, its scummy i guess, but i can't really tell that he was doing that.

SA 607 wrote:onion, what did you think of the player your slot previously occupied when you first read the game?

i've already answered this exact question (asked by exactly you) in 559, but the answer was kinda drunken, so i'll try to clean it up a bit. BM played pro-town. She FOS'd before voting, and what content she posted was not entirely unuseful. But she looks bad on the vote analysis. She's someone I would have pressured to get content out of to get a good read on, but she wasn't overly scummy on her own other than through semi-inactivity.

SA 607 wrote:onion, can you specifically state why DDD was a better lynch than x3so at the end of Day 2?

Either could have been scum. DDD had lots of content, and if he flipped scum it would have meant a huge turnover on information, which very well might have easily found us the other scum. And if he flipped town, it would have been some pretty heavy evidence for townFix and scumJake. But, if we lynched x3so and he flipped town we'd get nothing. If he flipped scum i don't think i'd be able to get anything else out of it. Hell, even if we lynch him and he flips scum now, i'm not sure that'll be useful to finding the other scum (who is Dgaul). So between 2 equally scummy people, I'll choose to lynch the one that provides information vs the one that doesn't every time.
Dgaul
Dgaul
Townie
Dgaul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by Dgaul »

She was the scum on your wagon.

Dgaul, how has your opinion of 4nxi3ty's roleclaim changed as time passed?
Well, he's obviously tracker given the progression of events. And if there is some world where he isn't then shame on the real PR.

Dgaul, what do you think of mrfixij tunneling you now that you know he was VT?
I always thought he was town anyways, there was a slight point where I thought it could of been a DDD-Fix pair but that was like a 10 second speculation.

He's done nothing useful and has played even scummier than BM.

What does everyone think of x3so's stance in Day 2 prior to when 4nxi3ty voted him?
Who cares about Day 2, look at this day and it's so obvious he's scum.

This was good SA, let's keep working through your questions and concerns.
SilencedAscension
SilencedAscension
Townie
SilencedAscension
Townie
Townie

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:24 pm

@
x3so
:
Your stance is disturbingly neutral in this situation; please mark your scumreads and townreads based off of what you have seen until now.
That stance and the absolute lack of content to go by if we decided to lynch you are the only things separating you from the chopping block.
State your scumread on Dgaul, and I really don't know why you are still doubting 4nxi3ty; elaborate.

@
onion
:
The question you answered in was me asking your current opinion of that slot.
I was asking your opinion when you first replaced into this game to see if your opinion has changed even a bit.
Plus, I wasn't really satisfied with the answer you gave in that post since I thought exactly the opposite of his playstyle as you did.
Aside from that, I got confirmation on the sixth question you answered, so thanks for that.
Anyways, I would like you to provide some reasons for scum Dgaul; I didn't really get anything about that.

@
Dgaul
:
I really agree with you in your answer to the first question; however, I don't see where your answer from the fourth question comes from.
Please elaborate, and also, I would appreciate it if you answered x3so's question, even though I don't expect much from that.

At this point, it's turning into a Dgaul and onion faceoff, and I would really like to see the end of this argument before the Day ends.
But if not, I'm going for let's just hit on x3so and continue the argument tomorrow, I guess.
I also request any PRs to claim other than 4nxi3ty, if there are any.
I will vote x3so within 30 hours of this post.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:54 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

there's not enough time to end the argument before deadline, plenty of time next day anyway
plus nolynch=scumwin

at least since no quickhammer happened after my vote it is good sign we're lynching scum

votes plz
onion
onion
Goon
onion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by onion »

I guess anxiety is right. because there are 2 scum, and because everyone has had the chance to pile on to anxiety's vote, and because the 2 scum didn't just do such, it means that one of the two is x3so. ya know, its that or wifom, so whatever.

so why is dgaul scum? how about because of that previous post right there? what kind of evasive bullshit is that? each response to your questions is flat out no-info. its useless. how about because he's been on every bandwagon ever, and never explained his votes. He's the only unconfirmed on the DDD wagon, and i very much don't think there were no scum on it. At this point, he's gliding on people's reads of him that i have no idea how they got, and not providing new information for fear that the rest of you will notice that he's scum. His 'that literally loses the game' statement in 602 is fearmongering and discouraging the proper flow of play, which is what a scum would want to do. so yeah. scum probably. probably enough that i'm willing to risk the game on it.

But that being said, anxiety is right and because we didn't get quickwagoned and lose last night means x3so is scum, or that anxiety is legendary scum master and i'd be happy to lose to him.

Intent to vote for x3so. but if you'd like we can draw the day out another 30 hours or so so that i can convince you people that dgaul is scum. or maybe someone else will scumslip and we'll all be like O_O. that could possibly happen.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 615, onion wrote: each response to your questions is flat out no-info. its useless.

That's an exaggeration.

how about because he's been on every bandwagon ever, and never explained his votes.

Blanket statement. My slot could be described as joining bandwagons too.
And not true. If I remember right the only vote that might be construed as not explaining is the SA one, 'cept he did explain it later as an early game move to see reactions.

He's the only unconfirmed on the DDD wagon, and i very much don't think there were no scum on it.
You fit this descript too, so...

His 'that literally loses the game' statement in 602 is fearmongering and discouraging the proper flow of play
You're taking a single sentence for one post and putting it in the worst possible light, hoping something sticks for tomorrow. Not to mention nothing about that post discourages "proper flow of play".
SilencedAscension
SilencedAscension
Townie
SilencedAscension
Townie
Townie

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:30 pm

I would have liked to drag this out a bit more, but I guess the rest of that can happen in the next Day.
The argument became way too opinionated and I'm failing to see these in my own eyes.
I might have to read over the whole shabang the next Day.

Sorry for laziness.
But as promised, here goes:
VOTE: x3so
Dgaul
Dgaul
Townie
Dgaul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Dgaul »

In post 613, SilencedAscension wrote:@Dgaul:
I really agree with you in your answer to the first question; however, I don't see where your answer from the fourth question comes from.
Please elaborate, and also, I would appreciate it if you answered x3so's question, even though I don't expect much from that.

Okay, I could go through all the things from this day but it'd take forever. So to summarize. He has essentially developed no read about the game up to now. He is still saying 4nxiety is scum for seemingly no reason. He keeps saying people are town then goes to say that someone is scum. Then he changes his mind again. I think you can observe from this day much better that he is scum than at any other point in this game. Just go look at post #574 and it screams literally so scummy.

Also, I completely missed X3so's question.
@dgaul apart from Astinus L-1 vote, was there any other reason that made you unvote SA...

I was only voting him to see his reaction. I wasn't trying to start a wagon, I didn't want to lynch him there. It looked awful for everyone else to jump on so quick and it only made sense to me to unvote.
x3so
x3so
Townie
x3so
Townie
Townie

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by x3so »

my stance is not neutral, its does not have solid base due to anti-town scum read we had for Day 1 and Day 2, both lynches was not resulted in favor of townie.

for past days I am reading 'look at his post..read his post..' and try to come to conclusion for whole game..no explaination...

In post 324, Dgaul wrote:So I'm just wondering Mrfix, whenever I do eventually die and flip green. Who are the two scum that you should have been hunting for?

can we not expect that being your last flailing effort on your part..and jumping on onion wagon then on.

In post 616, 4nxi3ty wrote:

how about because he's been on every bandwagon ever, and never explained his votes.

Blanket statement. My slot could be described as joining bandwagons too.
And not true. If I remember right the only vote that might be construed as not explaining is the SA one, 'cept he did explain it later as an early game move to see reactions.

I am not sure if onion is talking about your bandwagon...as you being tracker, you had advantage of judging day behavior of all of townie.. if MOD wouldn't have provided us with
Doctor NK on day 3, I would have straight up voted you for scum..
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 617, SilencedAscension wrote:I might have to read over the whole shabang the next Day.

Skimming and using the 'display posts by user' function at the bottom can help.
That way you're not losing sleep over a forum game, heh.
onion
onion
Goon
onion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:10 am

Post by onion »

alright fine, everyone seems fine with this so lets end it. IS THIS THE END? DO WE ALL LOSE?!

Vote: x3so
being vote 3/3.
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Zaicon »

Final Vote Count - Day 4

:right:
x3so (3):
4nxi3ty, SilencedAscension, onion

No Vote (2):
Dgaul, x3so

x3so,
Mafia Goon
, has been lynched!

It is now Night 4. The deadline is Tuesday, January 20 at 11:00 AM CST, which is in (expired on 2015-01-20 11:00:00).
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Zaicon »

4nxi3ty,
Town Tracker
, has been killed!

►►Day 5◄◄

Vote Count 5.0

No Vote (3):
Dgaul, onion, SilencedAscension

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch!

Deadline is Tuesday, Feburary 3 at 8:00 PM CST, which is in (expired on 2015-02-03 20:00:00).
Dgaul
Dgaul
Townie
Dgaul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Dgaul »

Alright. Let's get this show on the road.
SA, what more would you like to know. I can answer anything you want, clear points up, and do whatever it takes to make everything seem clear.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”