Blitz 12: Double Trouble! (Game Over)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:09 am

Post by BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie »

VOTE: Firebringer Because fire is scary and shit.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:55 am

To appease firebringer, I am talking about the fact that he doesn't want to participate in RVS. Ok, Cool. VOTE: Titus because I'm a grinch.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Looks like things have started moving forward while I was gone. I'll try to pay some reads tomorrow.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:50 pm

First off, we seem to be out of RVS, so,

VOTE: Unvote:

In post 108, Squirrelly wrote:
In post 75, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Looks like things have started moving forward while I was gone. I'll try to pay some reads tomorrow.

You'll
try
tomorrow
? This is a blitz game. How about
doing...today
?

Because I got home at 2am and was dead tired. Sorry for the "try" but I don't make promises to people in online games of any sort. Deal with it.

In post 77, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I have with this vote
VOTE: Beboparebop
I do not like the promise of reads this early.

How bout now? We're already at
11 pages.

Now for a useless wall of text with my reactions to some posts so far. This is as much for me to get my thoughts organized as for any of you to see what I'm thinking and why I'm (*insert town or scum here at your preference*).

- lol

- - Agreeing with Titus on this exchange.

& - I can't tell how serious Dwlee is being, but this logic is awful if hes serious in any way. I don't find the joke funny, and it doesn't help my opinion of Dwlee over all.

In post 61, hi im Yakko wrote:There was that guy that vote hopped almost like Immediately in his second post that pinged me. It was like z something. I'm on a phone this is hard.

I did that, is that bad?

In post 62, hi im Yakko wrote:Also I just realized titus is town.

Why?

- - Uh, why? Not for myself, or phantom, or titus, but how the hell did you get to any of this? What does post even mean? I'm so confused...

In post 80, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: dwlee
His vote on Mr B makes me feel like his push on errant wasn't a joke, and he's grasping to "scumhunt"

I'm kinda agreeing on this.

,, - I have to agree with Mr. Innocent here. Currently wavering between votes on Dwlee and ranger.

I'm not liking Squirrelly's posts on page 5. I feel like they're just hitting easily targeted points without actually engaging in conversation. Unfortuanetly thats basically what I've done so far too, so I'm not sure I should read into this too much. # is the main exception. I guess I didn't follow this one well but why the vote on errant? I'd almost expect a vote on Dwlee or Ranger after that post.

- This feels town to me, but I don't have good logic to back that up.

- Where is the Dwlee town coming from?

& & - I'm fine with AlwaysInnocent's point. Not sure that titus's accusation here is well founded.

I don't like AlwaysInnocent bringing up alignment claims with no foundation again in

- How is trying to form a block indicative of alignment at all? Its beneficial to either alignment as long as you can drive decision making.

- Where does the texcat town read come from?

- Bullshit. Ranger had no interaction before making claims. Squirrely has had quite a bit to base claims on.

- This post is good. I'm beginning to agree with Innocent's assessment of Errant at this point.

- Why is Delee town?!?!?!

- I can see the reasoning for this wagon. I'm hoping to get a better read on phantom before deciding if I'm on board or not.

- So people keep saying. I guess I have a mental block.

- It starts to worry me when I start agreeing with someone in a large number of their posts. This is one of those cases.
*end of useless wall of text*

So, initially I was suspecting ranger and dwelee pretty heavily, I'm going to read some more into ranger's scum game, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now based on what some other players have said about this seeming to match his town game. Dwlee I still don't like. Hes contributed very little and apparently thinks that posting reads is scummy. *facepalm* Squirrelly has seemed town aligned with solid reasoning since post . AlwaysInnocent is a town lean for me, but less than squirrelly. I like his logic, but I could see possible scum motivation. His play has been fairly defensive, mainly focusing people that have attacked him. As for the last of the forming town block, I've liked Titus's play, but I've read some of her other games and have no doubt that I could easily be manipulated into not suspecting Titus as scum. Errant I'm mostly agreeing with AI's assessment of their interaction. Phantom I'm not seeing the scum here that other people are. Squirrely made the claim that hes more focused on defending himself than scum hunting. On the other hand, I don't like any of the conclusions he comes to in 156, so I'll keep him as a scum lean. (I don't think errant seems town motivated, I don't think that fire screaming about being town is much of a tell at all, and I think a read into is incomplete considering squirrelly's later posts.) One thing I do agree on is Phantom's assessment of Dom. He seems to be voting randomly and not providing us with any reasoning. At best hes a policy lynch candidate, but we have better scum reads at this point. Flubber hasn't said much but I like most of what he has said. Weak town lean.

Scum
Dwlee

Scumlean
Errant
PhantomCobalt
TheDominator37

Null
Titus
Ranger
Yakko - Haven't seen enough to get an opinion

Townlean
Flubbernugget
AlwaysInnocent

Town
Squirrelly
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Oh, forgot to vote. I'm feeling comfortable enough with the town block to get on the Phantom wagon, and I have my own reservations about him.

VOTE: PhantomCobalt
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:43 pm

I'm liking that last part from ranger a lot more than his early ones. Can I ask why the vote on my ranger?
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:01 pm

I find it strange that there's a lot of people rating me as scummy, but no actual arguments as to why. I gave you guys quite a large post to pick apart, and would have thought I would have seen some content out of it. Dwlee in particular has been throwing around some snide remarks, but hasn't responded in any meaningful way, and ranger still has me near the bottom of his reads list with
no
explanation.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Oh, and would someone please explain why so many people are reading Dwlee as town? I'm looking mainly at titus and ranger, and not liking that at all. If there were something to disagree on in his play I could get it, but there is very little there.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:46 am

In post 310, Dwlee99 wrote:I assume you mean

Your reads list is awful. You say that you will look into ranger's scum game but atm you will give them the benefit of the doubt for now because of townreads, but for me you dont say any of that. My thing about errant wasnt even serious. I am saying he has a strong scum game and I do not want him in mylo or lylo.

Not giving you the benefit of the doubt because I actually understand why Titus has ranger as town. As for you I don't get it at all. My initial assessment was scummy, but that was more a gut read than anything well reasoned. The problem is that I have no content from you with which to revise that read other than some BS claim against Errant, and a a few single questions. I don't know what you're thinking about *anyone*, you haven't made any attempt to share information, the most you've done is ask two or three people single questions about their posts.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:54 am

In post 313, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 170, hi im Yakko wrote:Errant gets schooled: the post

This is an interesting p post to make after

I thought it was fair. was pretty strong.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:55 am

In post 324, Squirrelly wrote:
1) do you even realize there is more then 1 scum team in this game?

This is something that has been bugging me about the block forming. I could see one team forming a block to eliminate parts of the other team and get town credit.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:33 am

You mean I scum slipped there? No fucking clue what you're talking about. I mentioned a worry I had about forming a block D1 in a multi-ball game. This is my first time playing multi-ball, and my first time playing with a closed setup. I'm basically throwing what thoughts I have into this thread in hopes that it might help someone because I'm having a really hard time following the interactions here.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:33 am

Hell I had to PM the mod to ask what multi-ball meant at the start of this game.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:34 am

In post 1, pisskop wrote:
Rules:

1. All site rules apply.
  2. If a game is in progress, don't mention it!
  3. Play to win.
  4. Enjoy yourself; others may follow your example.
  5. All text must be readily readable, in legible script, and fully visible. No encrypted or otherwise coded text.
  6. I have the final say in all matters. Questions may be PMed to me or bolded @me in-thread.
  7. Do not quote any PM sent by me to you that regards this game. Paraphrasing is fine.
  8. Do not discuss this game anywhere else, unless specifically cleared by me.
  9. Prods will be issued at 24 hours of inactivity in the thread. Prods not responded to within 24 hours and players with more than 2 prods will be replaced at my discretion.
  10. Bolded Blue
    is my color as moderator. Do not us it!
  11. Vote by using either the 'bold' or 'vote' tags. Abbreviated names can be used. Votes should be on their own line, seperated from other text.
    If I think its a vote for a player then its a vote; if I do not then it is not! Please be clear!

12. A lynch will occur as soon as a player receives sufficient votes. Players may talk until the thread closes.
  13. Days will last 3 days and nights 2 days.
  14. All actions must be submitted at least 1 hour before the deadline of the phase. Any actions submitted after will not be accepted.
  15. When 7 or fewer players remain, I will offer 'Accelerated Nights' if a simple majority of the players as well as every player capable of acting or talking at night PMs me and asks for it.
  16. Please spoiler large(r) images and keep in mind that mobile and low speed users will have difficulty accessing the game if it gets spammed with large images and youtube videos.

17. This game features a multi-ball setup, with unique scum killing mechanics. Don't be a hater: read this line ;)

Spoiler: Sample Role PM
You are a
Villager
You can vote and talk in the thread.
You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Confirm by paraphrasing me your role powers in a PM.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:38 am

In post 363, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 356, Titus wrote:Yes. Now why?

Only way to "know" it is multi-ball is if the scum team is small. However, other people have already mentioned this earlier in the thread multiple times.

Or if the moderator says it is in the opening post.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:50 am

If you don't have time, why are you even on this thread? Saying that I'm scum, titus is town and squirrelly is a chipmunk doesn't take too long.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Are town villager and town citizen different somehow? *Is confused*

Nope. All VT-style Roles got the Villager PM in the OP.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Ok, typo I guess. Thanks!
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:46 pm

In post 398, Titus wrote:Only one death...

I noticed that too. I'm wondering if there's something about the kill mechanic that pisskop mentioned that would contribute to the single death. Of course there's other possible explanations.
In post 398, Titus wrote:
VOTE: Squirrel
Did you betray me? I think you tried.

I've been digging through Squirrel's posts and still can't find much suspicious. Are you referring to squirrelly's distrust of dwlee?
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:00 pm

I'd like to hear from Albert B. Rampage and ZZZX. Albert joined the Phantom train at 322, but hasn't contributed to discussion. ZZZX has been here, and said he was rereading, but hasn't posted since then.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:06 pm

I still have squirrely as town stronger than anyone else in this thread.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:24 pm

Titus, can you explain how that makes squirrelly scum? If you jailed them, then you yourself said you could have either protected or role blocked them. That makes this a 50/50, what is pushing you to say that squirrelly is scum?
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:33 pm

I guess I see that. I will say I believe your claim on role and action. I'm not sure about the reasoning.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Titus, what is your take on ? I mean on the people squirrely suggested? I going to ask this when you two started fighting.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Well I'm not voting you or Squirrelly today based on present info, though your reasoning makes me a lot less comfortable taking queues from squirrelly.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Also, Squirrelly, Titus isn't scum.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:17 pm

In post 464, texcat wrote:
In post 442, Squirrelly wrote:Here is why I don't believe Titus and her claim.
She attacks do to one death but acts like it should be clear with her vote it could be protective.
Her scum read is based on lynching pc, we weren't on the wagon so that is crap and not a single post seems to go on the assumption of protecting, which is what a town protective role would think too.

I'm pretty sure Titus said that her scum read was due to your initial reaction to her claim. If you had started out saying thanks for protecting me, Titus would have said you're welcome and backed off.

Probably, but I wouldn't blame someone for not coming to the conclusion that titus is jailkeeper either.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:17 pm

In post 465, Squirrelly wrote:
In post 462, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Also, Squirrelly, Titus isn't scum.

I can't imagine this is town Titus.
No way. That women knows I don't fake claim early as scum.

That's a claim from me. Not a read.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Its pretty blatant after that lol.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Recap. We lynched town. One town died. We're bad at the game. Oh, and squirrelly just confirmed as a chipmunk.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Re-reading wanderer's posts now. What was jumping out at you guys? I didn't like this, [quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p7460707] the way he calls himself town in this one doesn't feel nearly as bad as 81,
[/quote] but I know some people think that way. Agreeing with yakko though, whats the case here? I'm going to hold my vote open for a tad longer.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Broken code, either way, its post
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:01 pm

In post 552, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I am inclined to believe Titus for now, but there is just one thing that keeps bugging me: her early and highly confident (and uncalled for) townread of Ranger. This conflicts with my belief that Ranger is scum.

That was part of why I targeted titus last night. I was really confused by a few of her reads, and wanted to confirm that the block forming wasn't being run by scum.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:05 pm

Squirrelly and titus what do you think of the ranger wagon? I like AI's reasoning.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:42 pm

In post 568, Ranger wrote:
Bebop wrote:Are town villager and town citizen different somehow? *Is confused*
Hello scumslip.

VOTE: Bebop.

Explain. And keep in mind that pisskop edited the post I was referring to.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:47 pm

In post 581, Ranger wrote:
BeBop wrote:Explain. And keep in mind that pisskop edited the post I was referring to.
Already did.

No you didn't. That post was valid no matter what my role was. The two people killed were listed as citizen/villager respectively. I made the post to point out the inconsistency.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:07 pm

VOTE: Ranger
Of the two current wagons, ranger flipping in either direction would affect my opinion of the people he has interacted with far more than wanderer. I feel that neither case has been particularly conclusive, and a wanderer town flip would not change my opinion of anyone in this thread. I particularly don't like Ranger's habit of giving a read and then sometimes filling in reasons later as it gives ample opportunity to make stuff up to justify the read based on future information.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm going to ask a question that I probably shouldn't but I figure I've already claimed so it doesn't matter. Is it better to investigate an inactive player, a player who is suspected scum (maybe not suspected by me, but by other players who I have town reads on), or a player who is currently instrumental in forming town opinion that I have some worries about?
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:05 pm

In post 598, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: bebop

How do you know he is gonna flip town?

*sigh* why do people always assume that planning for alternatives means I'm scum? I never said he was going to flip town. I said that a flip in either direction gives information which is an improvement over the other wagon when I don't see particularly strong evidence on either. I see dominator as scummier than both of them, but others have commented that he always plays like this, and there doesn't seem to be much interest in it.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:38 am

In post 648, Flubbernugget wrote:Is this a good summary of Ranger v. AI?
AI: your reads are bad. You are scum
Ranger:that's just how I play
AI: your play is bad. You are scum
Ranger: my play isn't bad tho
AI: yes it is
Ranger: no it's not
Etc.

I think there are some important details in that conversation though. His claim that I slipped with my earlier comment about citizen versus villager is patently false. If I were a villager and see someone labeled as a "citizen" appear dead, I would have asked the same question. I'm almost wondering if ranger's role pm said citizen based on his reading of the conversation. I'm going to have to re-read the conversation between AI and Ranger more carefully before I decide if I want to move my vote over to wanderer or not.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:17 am

In post 661, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 657, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
In post 648, Flubbernugget wrote:Is this a good summary of Ranger v. AI?
AI: your reads are bad. You are scum
Ranger:that's just how I play
AI: your play is bad. You are scum
Ranger: my play isn't bad tho
AI: yes it is
Ranger: no it's not
Etc.

I think there are some important details in that conversation though. His claim that I slipped with my earlier comment about citizen versus villager is patently false. If I were a villager and see someone labeled as a "citizen" appear dead, I would have asked the same question. I'm almost wondering if ranger's role pm said citizen based on his reading of the conversation. I'm going to have to re-read the conversation between AI and Ranger more carefully before I decide if I want to move my vote over to wanderer or not.

Aren't you fully outed? Shouldn't you be looking at that as to whether or not they pushed you to claim, and why they would have done that?

I claimed to defuse an argument that was looking bad for a town member who was also the person who started the argument.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:22 am

In post 674, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm caught up after skimming through all the pages.

AI looked like scum early on, with every post he made almost, now he looks town on D2. So I guess he's town.

wanderer I've no idea.

Squirely is town.

I don't know why people say Bebop is town, I don't see it.

Errant is town.

Ranger is town.

Texcat could be scum.

VOTE: Flubber

If I'm not town, whats your read on titus?
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:30 am

In post 676, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't have a solid grasp on this game because I hae no idea what's going on with Titus and Squirely. They are both PRs, and Titus is a JK, Squirely is some kind of PR that doesn't get mod feedback. Is this the gist of it?

There's a little more to it but yes.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:47 am

UNVOTE: Ranger

VOTE: Wanderer

I like Albert's recent posts, and were getting close to the deadline. Lets lynch wanderer and look at albert again when we have some more info.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:51 am

I could also settle for lynching Dom, but that's practically a policy lynch. Would much prefer someone who is involved in the game.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:45 am

Albert B is showing as "Not Town".
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon