Blitz 13 - Bad Omens (Judgment)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:48 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 51, OceanWind wrote:
In post 6, Anxiety Attack wrote:VOTE: OceanWind

Yeah, I got my eye on you this time. You will not fool me again mister.

~SW

Not here because I drew town this time but maybe some other game.

VOTE: Anxiety Attack

Wisdom is town. Pisskop probably is too.

You already have 2 fast towreads after only 2 pages. Why is Wisdom town? I've played with him before and his defensiveness up until this point did not look like his towngame. Explain that read. Pisskop is maybe town so I don't disagree there.
In post 68, OceanWind wrote:
In post 63, MattP wrote:
In post 62, OceanWind wrote:What is your read on Pisskop now, MattP? And your read on Wisdom?

Lol, it's page 2 of the game and they're both good players,
I don't have reads.
Neither strike me in a negative sense atm.

I read a few games that you happened to be in. My impression was that you made yourself obvtown pretty quickly when you were town. So, I went back through your posting history and grabbed a couple of random games:

Disney uPick - You had a scumread on page 1.

Air Combat Mafia - You had a scumread on post 3.

Small sample size but it seems like you get reads relatively quickly. So, the bolded sounds like bullshit. Not to mention Wisdom and Pisskop both look fairly obvious town and I expect a player of your caliber to have picked up on it already based on what I've seen from you.

Now, suddenly Wisdom and Pisskop are obvious town. Based on what exactly? Explain these reads. This meta case is shit BTW. What was your point? Have you used meta like this before and have you been successful when you have? I do remember you coming out of the gate in your last scumgame and attacking me on shitty points similar to what you are doing in this game.
In post 81, OceanWind wrote:Okay, that vote actually gave me a townread. And no, I may not have any "authority" on your scumgame but if I watch a bunch of games someone plays and they are obvious town in all of them and I don't see that here, it is something I tend to want to follow up on.

Oh look, you are going after someone, looks like you are setting up to scumread them, do this meta research. Then they make one vote, and suddenly you do a complete about face and they are town to you. That makes zero sense. Why does that one vote give you a townread?
In post 82, OceanWind wrote:Anxiety/Lucian. Calling it now.

Based on what? You haven't interacted with me or asked me a single question, ika hasn't even posted yet, Ranger hasn't posted yet, and already you are calling scumteams. Explain this and in detail. I don't like or agree with any of your play so far. Aggressiveness to get reads is one thing. Shit play is quite another and I know you are capable of better than this.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 122, OceanWind wrote:
In post 116, Anxiety Attack wrote:Like Ocean, I don't feel like you did anything to sort my alignment before you decided I was scum with someone else. I had only made 4 posts, ika hasn't posted yet, Ranger hasn't and you are already calling scumteams. It's like you know my alignment already and don't care what it is. You just want me lynched.

And if anyone is buddying anyone in this game so far, it's you buddy MattP and maybe Wisdom. I mean you are calling them obvious town, saying they are giving off super strong towntells based on things you are assuming without asking.

Yeah, looks like your scumgame and how you treated me at the beginning of that game so I'm happy with my vote. I'll see what ika says when he gets here.

~SW

You keep saying I've "decided" that you are scum as if I've already cast a hammer vote. I think you are scum, yes. If you're town, then I expect I'll see it soon. I'm interacting with you and figuring you out now.

You did only have four posts which is why I didn't have much to say about you. You just don't feel like the town-SilverWolf I've played with in the newbie game. You don't have the fire to figure out the game. I don't see you aggressively scumhunting and trying to move the game forward. I see you mostly complaining about my and Wisdom's suspicion of you and saying that I didn't try to figure you out hard enough before "concluding" that you are scum. So what if I called the scumteam? That doesn't mean I can't change my mind and realize that you are town.

BS-The game barely started. You can't possibly have expected me to have anything figured out yet at the point you called me scum. You know what I see. I see your scumgame from newbie 1656 where you attacked me similarly right out of the gate, up to and including you talking about how you like to make waves and how you expect scum to come after you for your weak points, even though town me in that game, went after you and scum GM on both of your weak points on me.

So yeah, I feel like your scumread is BS and I'm saying so because I'm sure you know, scum have to fabricate scumreads on townies. Having said that, I'm gonna let ika catch up and see if he agrees with me and try to keep out of tunnel/confbias mode.

pedit: GM told you that in the Mafia PT of 1656 that I do that AS TOWN and you told her you were pushing me anyway so yeah, I do think you decided to do it again as scum. But thank you for acknowledging I push back hard against people who scumread me for bad reasons as town. Hell, even your reason for saying you wouldn't do that as scum is the EXACT excuse GM gave me as scum in that game.

~SW
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:43 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Hi ika, pretty sure Wisdom is scum. MattP's post look a lot better to me-leaning town. Agree with all your reads you posted in otherwise. yakko I could go either way on rn

~SW
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 593, Anxiety Attack wrote:
im walking awa too untill siver txt me to calm em down

OK, I'm going to get my phone. Give me just a minute.

~SW
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Hey, I have RL shit. I'm not going to be super fucking town in all my games right off the bat FFS, that fucking irritates me.

~SW
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:38 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Anyway lynch Wisdom please.

TIA

~SW
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Why U blame ika? SW can read you just fien and you running away is all kinds of hus and coean is liek doing allth is work so and I'd like to pass out so................you lack of defense is sad too and all that sweet talks shit.......Wis totes sorry if u town.

~SW
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yay!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Great job you guys, gg town!!

You played well too Wisdom.

Thanks for modding a very interesting game Ether!!

pedit: Yeah, I knew Wisdom was scum, just wish I would of voted him instead of hammering Titus but at least we won!!

pedit: I can try Yakko but you did well helping me see you were town when I decided to vote Lucian over you.

But thanks!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I was freaking out talking to ika after I hammered a chosen. I was like, "shit, I will be kept alive for lylo and we will be voted and have to fight for our lives and I hate lylo and lost lylo twice before and blah, blah, blah and ika was like, "Silver, I'm with you this time. We'll do it together." And then we died anyway which when you look at it, isn't that surprising so I stressed over nothing.

pedit: Sure Yakko, I'll look over the game and give you some pointers as soon as I can either here or I can PM them to you.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 984, OceanWind wrote:
In post 980, SilverWolf wrote:I was freaking out talking to ika after I hammered a chosen. I was like, "shit, I will be kept alive for lylo and we will be voted and have to fight for our lives and I hate lylo and lost lylo twice

In my role PM, I was speculating to Ether that if you were mafia, you'd bring me to lylo and endgame me in an analogous way to that newbie game. But luckily you were nightkilled and only Ether is privy to the speculations of my wild mind.

OMG, I was so paranoid you would bring me to lylo as scum and I'd have to decide again.

*shudders*

LOL
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 985, Ether wrote:

Post 984 wrote:In my role PM, I was speculating to Ether that if you were mafia, you'd bring me to lylo and endgame me in an analogous way to that newbie game. But luckily you were nightkilled and only Ether is privy to the speculations of my wild mind.
Someday. Someday.

...I was kind of tempted to let you squirm a bit longer. I am not a good person.

LOL
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 13, Wisdom wrote:Ika is normally lynchable but SW is capable of towning it up. We usually townread each other easily and work together.

I think ranger might be easier.

And this is why I was suspicious of Wisdom. I mean, I know I had a bad start, I won't deny that, but still.........................

Anyway, I had a lot of fun this game, you guys were great. I'll get to you as soon as I can Yakko.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

ika, I'm just glad I was able to calm you down so you came to me instead of getting pissed in game and raging and the fact that you kept saying you were with me to help me so I can take it easy and not be so emotionally invested in games. I mean, despite some tense moments I was fairly relaxed, even to the point of drunk posting like an idiot. But it helped because I'm going through a tough time and can't really join any games until after my surgery in January. The only way I could do it was in a hydra and you helped me. Thank you for your kind words and being an amazing friend. I am really glad you reached out to me in that open and we started talking. <3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Lucian-Your behavior towards us made me think we were Chosen because it appeared you were trying to put associative tells with us with the weird unvote and defense when we got that wagon on us and/or you were not wanting to be on a chosen wagon. I am no great scumplayer to be giving advice but I think you needed to be somewhat more firm in your convictions. Like, have a scumread you push like Wisdom was doing. Your wishy washy reads and saying you'll get back to it later really pinged to me. I realize Wisdom defended you but he probs should of just bussed the shit out of you for towncred. I was really worried Ocean was your partner because he did that to GM in that newbie game Ether and I are still bitter over. Basically contributed to her lynch and then he got townread the rest of the game. That open I was talking about RC kept voting and pushing Taly and I finally agreed to vote and help lynch him when it looked like he was gonna be up for a lynch constantly. Then RC and myself got read as town the rest of the game and won. I don't like bussing but it has it's place.

Yakko-You asked for help w your towngame. You looked pretty town to me with the way you were defending yourself when everyone voted and ganged up on you. You stood up for yourself and you didn't cave under pressure. That's a pretty good indicator you were town to me. I guess regarding the Usted hammer, I think you should of asked if everyone was o.k. with it. Again, I can't talk, the way I hammered Titus but still, I would of asked there. Lylo, I would of gone ahead and voted Wisdom if that was your read rather than antagonize Ocean into doing it because that might of turned Ocean against you. Like, lylo, if you are town, is the time to reach out to whoever you think is town, and try to get them to see you are town. If Wisdom was your scumread, the better play was to reach out to Ocean instead of getting him irritated with you or he could of voted for you instead. Town reachouts are a thing. I would do that more. I suck at that tbh but notice how ika was doing that to others and trying to work with them. I would try that. Work with your townreads and see what happens. I would put effort into developing your reads and show others what you are thinking and why. Be as transparent as possible in your thought process. If I can't figure out someone's thought process on something, like I was having trouble doing with Lucian, I scumread them for it. I get townread because I analyze the shit out of things and work hard to push who I think is scum. I would look at others and ask yourself the motivation for what they are doing. If it looks like scum, vote it. If you aren't sure, ask others what they think. If someone comes off town, then say you think they are town and don't want to vote them. I know this sounds like obvious, general advice but it's probs the best I can give you since you looked pretty town overall. If you have specific questions, just ask.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”